The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Lord Acton

It’s recommended you read ‘Sauce for the Gander’ (chapter 1), but not all that necessary.

Master PC — Karen takes a Gander

“What to do? What am I gonna do?” Karen mused as she looked over her new Christmas present. The tall, dark-haired girl looked over her brand-new laptop, a gift from her parents. She’d need it for business classes, or so her parents had said. They were surprised with the alacrity she took in setting it up and getting on the Internet. Her interest was far from benign, as she was looking for a specific program out there, and trying to download it.

Karen had just finished up half her junior year in college, a roommate to a Computer Science major named Cecelia. They both got a lot of grief for their old-fashioned names, but that was their parents’ faults. It wasn’t too bad to stand out from the ‘Crystals’, ‘Lauras’, and other dime-a-dozens out there.

Just before break, Ceese’s new boyfriend had discovered an amazing program, called ‘Master PC’. Once set up, you could alter people, places, and things with or without their knowledge. She’d been on the receiving end of that, which had left her temporarily a big-boobed nympho slut, and while it had been partially enjoyable, she’d seen the possibilities.

Now she was wracking her brains trying to find the elusive program out there. Search engines, web sites, a dozen places had gotten her nowhere. She found a wealth of stories on the subject, but the actual software eluded her. She made a mental note to come back to them for ideas, but that could wait. She’d called up Ceese over the break, and tried a few suggestions from her, but nothing. Surprisingly, her old roommate couldn’t locate the program either.

One helpful thing that she’d left college break with; increased intelligence. It was harder than it looked; making someone smarter didn’t automatically fill your head with knowledge. You just had the ability to make connections between facts more quickly. She thought about what things she and Ceese had in common, and why neither could get the program. They knew what the program did, had seen it in action. They knew search terms from the program, but all it resulted in was a rash of ‘404s’, and other ‘I can’t find ‘ems. Ceese was as smart as her boyfriend Nathan, a graduate computer science tutor. Yet he could find it, but she....wait!

In a flash of insight, she realized, it was because she was a girl. Somebody was just paranoid to make the program impossible to find for women. That could be fixed.

The frustrated woman quickly created an account named “tufguy”, filled out the profile to be as macho and horny as she could make it, then logged on with that account.

In seconds, she had the file, and was happily downloading it to her brand new computer. She even found the manual, and proceeded to actually read it; furtively looking over her should from time to time, in case the parental units might interrupt her.

Increase my breast size to EE cups, over a period of a minute. No one will notice the difference, she typed. She shut the door, and took off her bra to watch the magic begin.

Her already-large D cups began to swell under her blouse, as she watched the slow increase of flesh pushing outwards against the taut confines of her top. Small gaps between the buttons started to form as the expanding flesh pushed outwards from her chest, increasing in size until she could see the buttons start to tremble in a vain attempt to hold things together. Hurriedly, she unbuttoned her clothing, then sighed with relief as she watched the process come to an end.

“Ah, test one is done, I’m in business. Now, who to do first?” she smirked, as she watched her huge mammaries wobble in front of the keyboard. The nipples became erect, sending chills of excitement down to her moist center. She moaned softly, then sadly reduced herself back down to her old bra size. Well, that could always be reversed later.

She read the manual, and committed a good portion of it to memory, as she considered the implications. With each chapter, she realized what she could do to various guys and girls on campus, and erotic thoughts floated through her mind as she thought about all the fun she was going to have. Just a few more days left, and she could go back to school, and the hunting could begin. She made a few changes to her family members, curing them of some bad habits, things she probably should have fixed from college.

She found that her version had a range limitation, which was just one more spur to creativity. As each change was made through the program, her comfort with it increased, and the temptation to make just one more change grew until it was almost irresistible.

She tried checking the net for other copies, and found that many of them were already ‘locked’, which wasn’t surprising, considering the awesome power she and they all had. Ceese and Nathan, her boyfriend, were doing some really esoteric things, but they seemed an item, it was all quite disgusting. They had such a relationship. Could she do anything about that? Should she? Nathan wasn’t her type, but with a few commands...no. Ceese would be furious, and despite her ‘flaking out’ into a total doormat (in Karen’s opinion), they seemed to be having quite a good time. Besides, they might have some ideas of their own. And you never knew, they might be needed.

The last few days of Christmas break seemed to fly by, as she made herself slightly taller, prettier, more buxom, and a dozen other petty details that would ensure her having an unfair advantage when she returned. Her parents were impressed on how much time she seemed to be studying ‘Pose Studio’, a 3d figure drawing program they ‘saw’ whenever they walked by the screen. To them, she was just creating pictures in 3d of various models. She looked talented, but their beautiful daughter always was amazing. They were so proud. In no time at all, she and her laptop were back on campus, perched on the brick wall, watching people come and go through the campus.

. It was the first day back, no real course load yet, and she was on the Quad, watching the new hunks as they paraded by. Since the break, she had Internet anywhere on campus, so she wasn’t tied to her desk like last term.

I want to know the name of that guy, she entered into the computer. He was fairly tall and broad, with curly brown hair and green eyes. A touch of muscle she liked, but he seemed a bit vacant.

Joshua, the screen returned to her.

So, I want details, she pecked out. What does he like in a woman?

Joshua Daughtridge likes women with big boobs and small minds. He likes redheads, long legs, and stockings. He is experienced in bed, but has no experience in...”

She ended the description. This was the 4th guy in 5 minutes. It was surprising how similar they all seemed to be. Fantasy women, impossible attributes, she was getting a first-class education in what men wanted.

Have him stop, and come to me, in submissive mode, she entered. She watched with satisfaction as he suddenly stopped, turned around, and walked toward her. She watched his face register confusion as he stumbled towards her.

“Hi, I’m Josh. What can I do for you?” he asked, earnestly becoming all respectful and quiet.

“I’m Karen. Why do you like redheads with big tits? What’s wrong with brunettes?” she demanded.

He flushed, embarrassed as she had found him out. “Uh, I don’t know, uh, how did you find that out?”

She typed a quick command. “I ask the questions, Josh. Now I want you to listen to me very carefully”

The light went out of his eyes as he listened to her instructions. Brunettes, they were the hottest kind of women. He’d always known that. Why did he care about redheads? And in front of him was the sexiest woman he’d ever seen, and with a cool laptop, and she was paying attention to him!

Karen smiled impishly as she watched her directive take effect. The trouser snake in his jeans was filling out as she gazed at him with her seductive eyes. He was kinda cute...but she could do better.

“Ok, Josh. Look, I gotta go, but I’ll see you around, ok?”

“Um, sure, I’d love to. I gotta...I’m sorry, I was going somewhere, but I forgot where” he giggled. She rolled her eyes, and waved as he almost ran into two other women on his way down the sidewalk.

That was fun, but that was just beginner’s stuff. What would be a more challenging conquest? She watched a few guys go by, looking for a real good-looking one, someone who would already be taken. After all, if he had a girlfriend, he already had a ‘seal of approval’, right?

Who were the best-looking guys on campus? She’d already had Jeremy, the wrestling champ, but she’d put him out to pasture after her first experiences with the program. He’d turned her into a big-titted nymphomaniac, and she’d turned him into a fat-cocked romantic, before she decided to edit out the attraction. He was friendly enough, but that was ‘all in the past’, as far as she was concerned. Besides, she’d still be bowlegged if she’d kept him.

Zane! Zane the Dane, Zane Bergin, the exchange student. Tall, blond, sculpted, sweet, funny, and never seen without at least two women with him. She thought he was such a big, cuddly stud muffin, and while good-natured, no woman could keep him for long. Yet it all seemed to work out for him. Even the guys got over their jealousy in time (he was a great matchmaker). She wondered if he had a copy of Master PC, it would explain a lot. But that she could find out.

Show me a list of all the copies of Master PC on campus, she clicked into the laptop.

Good to know. She started to type again when suddenly.

Hi Karen, how’d you get a copy? Dish, your galfreind, Ceese

Oops. That’s right; anything she did that would affect another copy would register on their systems as well.

She picked up her cell, and dialed her friend

“Yo Ceese, I found the problem. You’re gonna laugh”

“Spill the beans. I was getting a bit put out by not being able to get another copy”

“What account name did you use?”

“geekwoman, my usual account, why?”

“Ceese, someone out there put a command lockout not to download to any woman’s name”

She heard a quick intake of breath on the other end. “Why those little pencil-dicked bastards. Sometimes I’m too trusting”

She laughed. “Ceese, my parents got me a laptop for Christmas, and I have a copy now. I s’pose you’d want to know”

“Well, you know how hard it is to tell what sex someone is on the ‘net. A smart guy would have cross-referenced the IP to..”

“Ceese, wait, keep it simple for us Business majors. I’ll take your word for it”

“K. Listen, Karen, I needed to talk to you anyway”

“Oh? What about?”

“Well, Nathan and I, we’re in love”

“Oh pooh, a harmless infatuation. You’ve got a lot of guys to go.”

“No, really. In fact, I’m actually moving out of the dorm room. We’re getting a place together. I’ll still be on campus and all, but I didn’t want any hard feelings”

“Oh” Well, evidently the love stuff was more serious than she though. “Oh, I guess so. I’ll just have to console myself with the men on campus. They’ll take weeks to figure out you’re not there, and I’ll have the place to myself. Just don’t forget who got you started, hon.”

“I will. Keep in touch, Karen” The phone hung up.

Well. On the one hand, no easy computer help, and no one to borrow clothes from. On the other hand, two free beds, and no questions asked. Now, back to Zane...

Zane’s ‘particular fantasy’ was threesomes. Amazingly, he was fairly good at it, and his legend had resulted in more than a couple of ‘bi-curious’ women having a good time with him, and each other. At that moment, he was enjoying Cassidy and Crystal. Cassidy was a petite redhead, green eyes, and an Irish temper, while Crystal was a blond, buxom, blue-eyed Teutonic woman, having the time of her life.

Cassidy was perched over his mouth, thrilling to the expert tongue that was teasing every part of her juicy pussy, while Crystal was cock-deep over him in a cowgirl pose, her hips making hard slapping noises as she rode his rock-hard erection. Crystal braced herself against her friend, occasionally slapping her ass as it rocked back and forth over the horny man below them.

“Gawd, Crystal, he’s soo good! I’m gonna come if he keeps this up” she sighed.

“He’s pretty good. At. This. End” the other woman grunted as she buried him deep within her slick cunt. Below them, Zane was enjoying bringing off two women, or trying to. He bucked up against Crystal as she pounded down at his crotch, and teased and flicked Cassidy’s clit as she moaned with delight. Most men would have a hard time concentrating at all, but he’d been practicing since he first got his cherry plucked in junior high.

Nothing could distract him at this moment, but suddenly something did. He felt strange, light-headed, almost not in control of himself. Down below, his hardness started to expand, in a way that felt wonderful, but very unusual.

“Oh fuck, Cassidy! I swear he’s getting bigger! It’s getting so big! I’m gonna come!” Crystal shouted, as she felt him throbbing beneath her. “Oh, come for me baby! Give me your cum!” The frantic blond increased her speed, gasps of pleasure forced out of her with each thrust. She could feel him getting larger and larger, her legs slowly being forced apart.

Cassidy could hardly pay attention, as she felt his tongue going deeper and deeper into her horny sex. “Damn, he’s licking parts of me no one could reach!” she cried, as he probed into her. “How are you doing that?” she whispered, not really caring, but just enjoying him turning her on.

“Karen!” the two heard him gasp, as he started to put everything into his impending climax. “I’ve got to see Karen!” he said, as he suddenly stopped.

The two women looked at each other, disappointed and on the verge of coming. “Karen? Karen who?” Crystal demanded, as she desperately tried to get off on the suddenly-larger cock inside her.

“You’re thinking about another woman...NOW!?” Cassidy shouted. “What’s got into you, Zane? You’re not usually like this”

With a quick shove, he disentangled himself from his two partners, and began to hurriedly dress. “I’ve got to see Karen. I HAVE to!” He said, apparently in a daze.

They looked at each other in confusion, the women in growing anger. “You’re going to run out the door NOW!? I was THAT close!” Crystal shouted, hands on hips. “Zane, what the FUCK is wrong with you? You’re scaring us!”

Cassidy started putting her clothes on. “I guess we’ve been dumped. It was fun Zane, but don’t plan on a rematch. I can’t believe you did that” she pouted, as she slipped into her jeans.

Zane was staring glassy-eyed at the wall, putting his shoes on. “I have to see Karen. Karen is the most perfect woman in the world. I’ve always loved her. She needs me. I must go” he recited. To the other two in the room, he sounded like some sort of zombie.

“Zane, there’s something wrong with you. Maybe you need to go to the infirmary”

“Karen, I’ve always loved her, I must go to her” he repeated, then began to shamble to the door. “I’m coming, Karen!” he whispered, as the door shut behind him.

Carol sat down heavily on the bed. “I’ve never seen him do that. And the sex was getting fantastic. I swear his cock got twice as big as it ever has. I was getting fucked in every inch of my pussy”

“Yeah, and I don’t know how he did it, but he was tonguing me halfway down my vajayjay”

“He couldn’t have done that; no one’s tongue is that long”

“I was there. Trust me. I was SO close. And then he just shut down, like someone threw a switch. He started babbling about Karen, whoever she is”

“Yeah, like he was on remote control. Maybe we should see who this ‘Karen’ is. If nothing else, I’d like to at least know what she’s got that I could use. He was practically a robot!”

Cassidy grimaced, horny and frustrated as she was. “I just wish this Karen could have given us five more minutes!”

The two collected their things, and went back to their room. They wound up in a 69, and eventually got their denied climaxes, but it wasn’t the same.

Meanwhile, Zane was swiftly walking towards Karen’s dorm room. He was driven, but confused.

Why do I have to go to Karen? I don’t even know anyone named Karen? He wondered.

An inner voice commanded him. You love Karen more than anyone. You’d do anything for her. She’s the perfect woman, the machine-like voice seemed to taunt him.

“But why? Who the fuck is Karen?” he murmured, as he passed a knot of women on the sidewalk. They looked at him strangely, but let him pass.

You love Karen, and only Karen. You’re getting hard, just thinking about her. Go to Karen” The voice repeated. He tried to ignore it, but the voice was insistent, demanding. It was like he was being controlled by someone, or something. He shuffled awkwardly as the front of his pants tented in front of him. He blushed as an undergrad stared at the hard lump of flesh distending outward, her expression caught between shock and admiration. He saw her continue to stare at him as he was driven forward, against his will.

I can’t believe I’m doing this. Cassidy and Crystal will be hurt. This isn’t right! He raged, yet still found himself traveling one foot in front of the other, inexorably towards his destination. His body seemed to have a mind of his own, his hardness acting as a compass to point the way towards the waiting woman. People looked at him like he was crazy; the conflict between anger and lust on his face taking sides as he was compelled to go to this Karen.

He turned into one of the women’s’ dorms, and walked into the lobby. For some reason, no one paid any attention to him, except for a dark-haired buxom woman, staring at him intently. Without knowing it, his jaw dropped as he saw the loveliest woman on earth, paying attention to him. A cloud seemed to come over his mind, as he forgot all the other women in his life, and concentrated on her. She was perfect, she was all he’d ever wanted, the voice seemed to say.

She looked at him with a sultry smile, and a predatory expression. She beckoned to him, raising a hand to take his.

“Zane, you’re here. Come with me, we’re going to have some fun” she whispered in his ear.

The desire to take her, to rip the clothes from her body, to possess her, was overpowering, yet he seemed almost unable to move. He watched in helpless fascination as she turned to walk down the hall, her curvaceous ass swaying slowly back and forth in a primitive rhythm that called him to follow. Like someone condemned, he slowly paced after her, until they disappeared into her room.

Karen shut the door, then leaned against it. “Well, that worked better than I anticipated, Zane. Why don’t you slip out of those things, and fuck me?” she murmured, as his head bobbed up and down in the affirmative. As any couple knows, women’s clothes are much easier to get out of that men’s’, so she stood before him, proud and naked, and ready, before he could even get his socks off. He glanced around the room, but with the exception of some laptop running a program, the lights were off.

She took his hands, and placed them on her breasts. “Zane, I have so much to offer you. Play with my tits” she ordered sultrily. The feel of her soft flesh under his fingers made him harder than ever. His fingers moved in lazy circles over the round delights of her body, the nipples hardening, and growing under his touch. He felt them swell, and grow as he fondled her. Surprised, he looked at them, and realized they were growing right under his palms. Her mammaries continued to thrust outward from her chest, becoming larger and larger the more he played with them.

“You like big tits, don’t you Zane?” she moaned, as he watched them getting larger and larger.

“Yes, I do...I love big tits” he said, as some part of him said What? No! You’re an ass man! But he couldn’t stop his hands from caressing her, holding up the ever-increasing breasts, as he brought a nipple to his lips. They stood out hard and proud, drawing his lips and tongue like a magnet. She groaned softly as her hand began to travel down his stomach to grab his cock, and begin to stroke it slowly.

“Mmmmmm, that’s good, Zane. But now I want you to fuck me. Will you fuck me, Zane?” she asked coyly.

“Fuuuck yeah” he mumbled around the hard points of her nipples. He hunched forward as she deftly grabbed the head of his member, and slid it into the silky folds of her waiting pussy.

“Ahhhhhhh...” she sighed, as she felt him fill each inch of her. He was perfect, just the way she’d programmed him. He started to move slowly in and out of her, as she grabbed his ass, and started to pull him in and out. Big, and round, and hard as diamond, she mused, as she felt the big muscle expanding her aching cunt. It was so good, she started to fuck back on it, grasping him tightly from inside.

Zane was getting harder, and hornier. He’d been as close as his two fuck buddies, and he had a pent-up reservoir of cum still ready to launch from his hardening balls. He started to speed up, thrusting into her with a meaty smack as he bumped against her exposed clit, making her gasp with pleasure. He could swear his balls had expanded as well, and he was heading for an ultimate climax.

Karen was loving everything about this; the control, the sex, the enhancements she’d programmed in. The guy was hers, completely and utterly. His body rammed into her hard enough to see stars, but good, pink, horny stars of rising excitement. He’d do anything to her, or for her, all she had to do was ask. I could get used to this, she giggled, as she gasped with each thrust. The newly-educated muscles of her pussy were doing things to him that would have him ready to come whenever she was. He’d go all night if she wanted, but right now, she wanted to come.

Deep inside her, the flesh began to run up and down the pounding shaft like a tongue, and a definite suction pulled on him as he fucked into her. Her clitoral sensations extended all up and down the slick, juicy slit, as she felt herself get closer and closer to orgasm. She concentrated on the sensation, as her eyes bored into his with a look of triumph and pleasure.

Zane felt like her pussy was giving him a blow job...but at least without the teeth. He was on the edge, his balls drawn up and ready to fire, but for some reason he couldn’t come until she did. He whimpered, being on the edge of the best orgasm he’d ever had, until he suddenly felt her vagina clamp down on his, and her expression snap into his own.

“Oh Fuck yeah! Fuck me, fuck me, I’m coming!” she howled, as she slammed him into the deepest part of her. “Ooaahhh fuck yeah!” she whined, as her pussy rocked back and forth, taking him completely into her.

Suddenly he was coming, hard, and hot. He could feel his thick meat swell as what felt like quarts of hot come rocket out the end of him, filling her hungry pussy with hot seed.

“OH yeah!” He shouted, as he flexed his ass, shooting more and more into her waiting sex. “I’m coming! I’m coming!” he groaned, as spurt after spurt fired into her.

“Shut the Fuck Up!” a muffled shout from the next room hollered. Karen giggled as she came down off the exquisite sensation of a first-class climax. Poor girl, she thought. I’ll have to send someone her way. No reason I can’t spread around some good will, she considered, which would help keep the complaints down. Nah, she thought, I’ll just make it so no one can hear us. I love loud sex! She thought, as the two of them finally lay down on the bed.

An hour later, a dazed and confused Zane went back to his room. Cassidy and Crystal saw him halfway, and followed him, as much out of curiosity as anger, until they saw him stumble into his room. Quickly moving after him, they entered his room, and shut the door.

“Well, was Karen as good as we were?” Crystal pointed an accusing finger at him.

“Who?”

“Karen. Fuck, that’s all you could talk about was Karen Karen Karen”

“I don’t know anyone named Karen. Well, an Aunt in Oolsloe, but she’s about 50”

“Don’t lie to me, Zane. You just stopped in mid-fuck, grabbed your shit, and went crying after Karen”

“What? When did I do that?”

“You don’t remember that?”

“I remember the fuck. I thought we all had a good time. What I don’t remember is how I got into the Quad, and why I’m so tired”

“Tell me another one, Zane”

“It’s the truth!”

“So you just remember fucking us, and then you wind up halfway across Campus? Nothing in between?”

“Yeah. I just don’t remember....”

“Well, we do. And if you’re gonna pull shit like that again, we’re through. All of us. You don’t leave a woman hanging...ever!”

“I didn’t. I remember we all came”

“No, Zane, we didn’t. You took off like the Pod people had captured you, going Karen, Karen! You were like some sort of puppet!”

“I don’t remember that”

Crystal and Cassidy looked at each other. Something wasn’t adding up.

Cassidy stood in front of his clock. “Zane, what time is it?”

He thought about it. “About 3, maybe 3:30. Why?”

“Zane, it’s 5 o’clock. You really don’t remember the last couple hours?”

“No!”

And so it went. It was a mystery, and few women can resist, or put up with one. But they did compare notes.

Karen lay back on her bed, still naked, still top-heavy, and relaxed in a pink glow of post-climax enjoyment. Wow, that was just fantastic sex. She looked up at her mammoth breasts, and idly squeezed one, which sent tingles all through her body.

I think I’m going to keep these“ she thought. EE cups seemed to suit her. She loved the massive feeling of them squeezed into her arms. The nipples still stood, as she considered decreasing the size. A cold breeze would probably tell everyone that the turkey was ready. A simple adjustment and she’d be fine. She started to get dressed, and was just tying a sneaker, when the door knocked. She opened it, to find her old roommate, Cecelia.

“Ceese! Hi” she said.

“Hey, Karen, we need to talk”

“Oh no, trouble with the boyfriend?”

“Not me, silly, you”

“Moi? What could little ‘ol me have done?” as she coquettishly slathered on a Southern accent.

“You know that we can detect the changes that Master PC does”

“So, am I harming you or something? You’re not turning into the PC Police are you?”

“Nothing like that. But you just did Zane, right?”

“Oh boy, did I.. You want details?”

“Spare me. Karen, you’re an adult, but you have to remember what this program does”

“I know what it does, Ceese, I even read the manual”

“You had some fun, but...”

“But?” Karen smirked “Oh yes, definitely butt”

“Karen. You were sloppy!”

“So what’s wrong with seconds?”

“No no no. Karen, you need to exercise some more finesse! You took Zane out of a threesome, and left the other two women aware!”

“Aware? I just summoned him, fucked his brains out, and sent him back unspindled, unstapled, and unmutilated. So what harm done?”

“We took care of the women. As far as they all know, they had a wonderful time together, with great orgasms. But they were going to come looking for you. They were pretty pissed off. Can you imagine what would happen if the Master PC program got around on campus? Hundreds, thousands of copies? The Press, the Government?” Ceese was almost screeching by now.

“Ah, ok, I get it. With great power come Spiderman sequels. I’ll be a little more paranoid”

“Thanks Karen. I’m your old roomie, and I really care about you. If you want to run through the guys on campus, that’s your little red wagon. But you have to set it up so that no one can figure out what’s going on. This program has been around for 10 years. Aside from a few apocryphal stories at web sites here and there, no one knows about it. You did blank out Zane, which is a good thing, but he was suspicious when he realized he’d lost an hour of his life. You had 3 people with a mystery, and none of them like mysteries. It’s for your own protection as much as anything else. Just please be careful, hon.”

“Sure. In fact, what do you see on the screen?”

“Master PC program, ready for input”

“Huhn? I have that...oh yeah, your copy protects you. To everyone else, it’s a dumb screen saver. I’ll set it up to blank people out more. But I want to have more fun”

“That’s fine. Listen, if you ever want, we’ve found a scripting language, you can program changes like batch files, and not have to go through all the....”

“Ceese, you’re lapsing into archaic Geek on me. Maybe we can trade some stuff sometime. I just need to lie down for awhile, and recover from that wonderful fuck”

“That’s my Karen. Just be careful, and if you run into problems, just sing out and we’ll help you”

“I’m a big girl, I’ll be fine”. She waved as Ceese left the room, and began planning her next conquest.

Her next ‘conquest’ was Heath; tall, slim, and gay. Once she found the control for sexual orientation, she had to try it out. He wasn’t flamboyant, or a cliché; just one of those people you even realized never had a girlfriend, until you put your mind to it. He wasn’t attached at the moment, but suddenly felt an enormous compulsion to go to the girl’s dorm, where Karen had her way with him. She made him over into a macho machine, but found that the changes tended to turn him into something other than Heath. Disappointed, she reset him to normal (except for a few enhancements), and philosophically observed ‘too many men, too little time’.

Joshua Daughtridge was going through the semester in his usual way, a ‘C’ student, studying some, partying more. He’d been haunted by his encounter with Karen, and he’d wind up in the cafeteria, or the library, looking for the ‘one that got away’. He asked around, but didn’t seem to get very far.

One day he ran into another dark-haired brunette, named Carole. Unlike other people, she seemed to remember Karen, but not very fondly. He shortly found out where his mystery woman was, and with his heart in his mouth, went to see if he could find the temptress who haunted his waking moments.

He gave his name to the woman at the desk, who promised to page her ‘as soon as possible’. He sat down in the lobby, curled into an overstuffed sofa older than he was, and awaited Karen’s arrival. He tried to read a magazine, wondered if he should go, or wait some more, until he heard a rhythmic pounding of a bed frame against the wall. There was no mistaking that beat, and it went on for some time. He looked around, and realized everyone but him was ignoring it. It did make him hornier and more nervous. At least someone was getting laid around here.

Finally, a disheveled by happy guy came down the hall, eyes glassy, walking like a zombie, but a very pleased zombie.

As soon as he passed the receptionist, she came to life, and called Karen to come get her visitor.

“Guy here to see you” she said into the phone. Someone at the other end was talking back.

“No, hang on. You, what’s your name?”

“I’m Joshua, Joshua....”

“Yeah, that’s him. Ok, come and get him”

She put down the phone. “Ok, about 5 minutes. What are you looking at?”

He quickly removed his eyes from the middle of her substantial cleavage, and found a sudden interest in a picture of some dowager professor from the 1930s.

“Nothing, nothing”.

He glanced around, and realized that most of the women here had the biggest tits he’d ever seen. Full, hefty breasts pointed at him from several directions, some with large, pert nipples poking through t-shirts and sweaters. Every woman around him was stacked and beautiful. There should be a dozen guys waiting around here, but he was the only one. It was like finding lost treasure; he was the first to discover this gold mine of mammaries around him. Even if he struck out tonight, he’d keep this place on the list.

“Why Mr. Daughtridge. How nice of you to visit” came a low, seductive voice behind him. He turned around, and was struck dumb by what he saw.

A delicious, luxuriant waterfall of red hair framed the biggest tits he’d seen yet here, sharp, green eyes looked at him in obvious amusement, with thick red lips over which a tongue-tip slowly moved. Long legs framed in stockings invited him to follow them all the way to the ground, where he frantically looked at his shoes in an effort to come up with something interesting to say. The whole package defeated him, so he replied.

“Uhhh....”

She laughed, as she saw the consternation on his face. “Poor Joshua. You don’t have command of the English language? Well, at least I have command of you” She took his hand and pulled him slowly down the hall.

“How’d you like to be dessert tonight?” she snickered, as the door shut behind them.

The next few minutes were a blur, later, when he tried to recall what happened. He remembered the kiss that went on forever, the wonderful feel of the acres of tit-flesh, tweaking rock-hard nipples, the succulent taste of her, and fucking like a maniac until she came. How his cock seemed to grow in front of him, and she sucked him into a state of erection he’d never achieved before.

He couldn’t remember doing any of it, though. It was like he was a spectator in his own body. An insistent, commanding voice told him what to do, and when to do it. Whenever he tried to speak, nothing came out. Whenever he tried to take the initiative, something grabbed hold of him, and guided him to do it the way she wanted.

He remembered the orgasm; he was pounding like a pile driver into her, when he suddenly came, hard, and copiously. He couldn’t believe the amount of sperm he’d unloaded into her, but she was squealing too hard for him to pay attention. His balls seemed to barely fit in his boxers now, and his cock hung halfway to his knees. And it was so much thicker than it used to be.

The second and third times were hazy as well. He’d never been ready so fast, and a third time? He’d just had the fuck of the Century, and he’d quibbled about details? When he walked out the door, back to his dorm, some girl in the lobby made a crack about ‘Karens’ Zombie Army’, and they all laughed as he went out the door. He’d been too tired to care.

In fact, suddenly the details started to fade away, and he remembered fucking someone, he just couldn’t remember who.

Exhausted, he fell onto his bed, asleep before he even hit the mattress.

Karen sat, tiredly herself, in front of her computer, and reviewed the commands.

...and a further list of instructions. She’d talked with Ceese, and had set up her commands to make the men just the way she wanted them, subject to a tweak here and there. Setting up the ‘command voice’, she was able to reprogram on the fly, or the fuck, as it were. Still, it was so damn distracting to have to set something mid-fuck.

Still, she had to admit, it was the perfect situation. She could fuck as many guys as guys bragged they did girls, and not be called a slut. The girls in her dorm were surprised to suddenly be better-looking, and they were developing a reputation all over campus. The guys were all left with her ‘special’ cocks, which was going to make the women like her work even more.

But something still itched at her. She was doing fine in classes, developing eidetic memory, so that she could pay half a mind to the lecture, while the other half-mind was scoping the dudes she wanted to try out. She’d tried all the colors of the rainbow, all the nations on campus (well, not all of them, but a girl could only do so much fucking), and her mind tried to call up new fantasies. Two guys, three? What about an orgy? Should she invite some of her dorm-mates in for a real Roman-style fantasy?

Maybe it was the commands in the first place. There was a certain thrill in thrall, as she put it. Having a man reduced to a studly fuck-toy, obedient to her commands, was getting habit-forming. It took all her will sometimes not to start ordering people around, and...

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. She lazily reached over to the computer, and typed in The person at the door will go away.

The computer responded with Command not accepted, subjects immune. Immune? She turned around as the knock repeated itself. That meant it could only be...

“Ceese? Is that you?”

“Hi Karen, we just wanted to stop by and see you”

“C’mon in!” She grinned. Did they have a lot of notes to compare. The command clusters were great; she had to thank Ceese for that. She opened the door, and was greeted with two somber faces staring at her. They looked around, then came in.

“What’s wrong?” she asked

“Well, Karen, I’m afraid you are.”

“How’s that?”

“Well, you’re using Master PC, a lot. I think you’re drawing a lot of unwanted attention to yourself”

“How so?”

“Well, we just came through the lobby. Do you know they’re already calling this place the ‘Double D Dorm’? It’s like the Playboy mansion out there. Guys are almost lining up to try to date girls here”

“You say that like it’s a bad thing”

“Well, it’s not the only thing. Have you heard of Karen’s Zombie Army?”

“What!?”

“You programmed the women here to not care about all the sex, and all the guys coming in and out. But you didn’t program them not to notice”

“So?”

Nathan spoke up. “Then there’s the matter of the ‘Package Enhancements’ you’ve been doing”

“So I leave them with a decent-sized cock. I may want to pick up where I left off sometime, and it’s easier than having

to type everything again”

“Guys don’t compare notes as much as girls do, but they do. Some guys are noticing that suddenly they’re a lot bigger than they used to be. Everyone’s running around trying to figure out how to get bigger, and what they need to do. Some guys remember fantastic sex, but can’t seem to remember details, like they were dreaming. If enough of those guys add things up...”

Ceese sat down next to her friend. “Karen, I told you before, don’t get sloppy. The secret to this program is that nobody knows about it. We just think it’d be a good idea if you toned it down some, just be more discreet.”

“What if I don’t want to? It’s a stalemate; you can’t influence my copy, and I can’t influence yours. Are we going to have some sort of computer fight? I’ve got some ideas I want to try, nothing really out there, but I’m going to do what I want to do”

She continued.

“All the girls here are as good looking as I am, so they can’t single me out. Guys are still developing, so that should explain that away. I haven’t killed anyone, or even broken any hearts. I do clean up my messes. So don’t worry.”

“And that explains those airbags on you chest? Shit, Karen, you could feed half the Uni on those things. Where’d you get to be such a tit-lover?”

“I like the way they feel, I like the attention. I notice you’re not on the itty bitty titty committee either”

“38 DD is big enough, but I guess it’s a personal decision. I notice no one here’s as big as you. Don’t you think that’s gonna draw some attention?”

“Mmm, could be” she smirked.

“Karen. All we’re asking is you be more careful. If the secret gets out, do you really think they’ll let you keep your program? There are a lot of really bad people out there, who would use it to take power, kill people, and all that. I’m worried for you sometimes”

“You’re sweet, Ceese, really you are. But I’m a big girl. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be good” She stood up, and they saw that the talk was over. Before she went, Cecelia turned to her one more time. “You be careful. I hope you find someone like Nathan some day.” She turned and left, the two walking arm and arm out the hallway, into the lobby.

After a decent interval, Karen softly shut the door. Inwardly, she was boiling, furious. How dare they tell her what to do with her copy? These men were there for her, they were hers! She had the advantage, and she was going to use it. How would they like it if she took Ceese’s precious Nathan and bent him to her will? She’d show him what a real woman was like, she’d...

Wait. No, that wouldn’t work, they were protected. Still, the image of him whimpering under her iron control was seductive.

She eased back into her chair, and looked at the program. Nope, this is too much fun. Now, two guys at once, she’d never tried that...

In their apartment, Ceese and Nathan looked at their respective computers.

“It didn’t work, did it?”

“Nope. She’s setting up threesome, twins, if she can find them”

“And I thought men were pigs”

“Only some of them. I think it’s the control aspect she likes. She’s always liked to manipulate guys, but she was never that good at it”

Nathan watched the commands from Karen’s machine. She’d developed a way with the software; her control was getting more precise, even as the quantity of her work increased. He wondered if she would slip up; reveal all three of them to a grasping, evil world of people.

He monitored the whole network of programs, now that he knew what to look for. Hundreds of copies were in use, the vast majority in high schools, the focus on each was inward, secret, so far. A couple of users had discovered him, but so far there wasn’t any hostility. Those weren’t the problem.

“Ceese, what if we have to stop her?”

“I know, I know. I could see we weren’t reaching her. Aside from stealing her laptop, I don’t know. She could get it from any PC out there. She’s actually read the manual, and her defenses are pretty good, if pretty unimaginative.”

“Any back doors, loopholes, man in the middle?”

“I haven’t seriously looked, but I can if you think that’s what we should do”

“How about her regular programs?”

“Mmm...there’s a thought. Master PC detects attacks on it, but in the end, it’s a program like anything else”

They looked at each other. Then, slowly, they drew their plans.

Karen eased slowly down between the two nude men. She hadn’t been able to find twins on campus, but some fast typing had taken care of that. Two sets of sharply-defined musculatures held her body between four arms, stroking her enormous breasts, slipping fingers over her hungry pussy. Two guys looked at her with calculating, lustful gazes, slaves to her will.

The sensation was wonderful. Each guy had a nipple in his mouth, and the combination of sucking on each was driving her crazy. She had a cock in each hand, slowly pumping them as she got more and more turned on. Soon she was going to have to make up her mind which one to fuck first.

Eeney meeney, she started, then suddenly broke out in laughter. Whatever, she’d do them both. She reached to the right, and pulled him behind her.

“I want you to take me from behind, and you, get that yummy cock up here for me to suck on” she commanded. Obediently, they took their positions, and she gasped as she felt the thick cock slide into her, filling her up. The thick rod shoved her up onto the other cock filling her mouth, as she started to work over it with an enhanced tongue. They were all so horny, she could taste the pre-cum she’d changed to taste like chocolate syrup, licking it down with relish. This guy would be surprised how much head he was going to get later in life, and never know why. Just another good little deed...

She gasped as the cock in back of her completed another stroke, massaging her clit, and sending bolts of radiant pleasure throughout her body. She held onto the guy in front of her, as she easily deep-throated him, licking around his cock with deft flicks, hearing him groan in response. Two cocks plowing into her from two directions, it was exciting, and best of all, she was in control.

She started to sweat from the effort, their bodies becoming slick as they slid back and forth into her. She tried to get into a rhythm, sliding from one hardness to the other, but it was becoming too much trouble. One would get more excited than the other, and she’d find things heating up as each fed off the other’s arousal.

Her poor pussy was getting closer and closer, and she felt every inch slide over the walls of her hotness, as her hips began to rock back and forth against the insistent hammering. Her body gave into the pleasure more and more, as she felt herself respond to the two men who were shoving their man-meat into each end. Her breasts swung and bobbed as she bounced between them, each hard tip brushing against the mattress cover, sending sparks throughout her.

Suddenly, a tremendous orgasm flowed through her, taking control of her body, wildly bucking her ass hard against the invading cock behind her.

“MMmmmOOOH” She slobbered around the hardness in her mouth, trying to bring him off at the same time.

She grabbed hold of the man in front of her, trying to keep control as she was filled with hot cum behind her, then her mouth was filled with the delicious treat she’d prepared in front of her. She swallowed every shot, every drop he produced, until she was licking the last bits from his softening member.

She fell down to the bed, the two guys slumping on either side of her. She lay there, reveling in the afterglow of a fantastic climax, then wearily got up to set them back to normal.

Opening the cover, she looked down in puzzlement as she saw it was off. She’d left it on, but why had it stopped? A quick check revealed that she’d kicked the power cord off the laptop. Well, just turn it on, and fix things up.

She waited impatiently as the computer began to come up. She needed a Master PC that improved PCs. She fidgeted as she heard the soft, even breaths of the two sleeping men behind her. Finally the screen came up, and she typed in to revert the two to their natural state.

But the settings weren’t there. It had lost the last control session, and there was no record of what she’d done. She started to panic. She knew the name of one of them was Kevin, but which one? What if she turned the wrong one back into Kevin? She couldn’t even remember the name of the other one. How was she going to explain the two Adonis’s in her room? What was she going to do? Wait, maybe if she typed in...

Change the two subjects in this room to their original appearance and behavior. They will leave, having no memory of the last hour.

She watched nervously as the changes seemed to take place. She remembered to dress, and finally shifted the two out the door, hoping that she’d got the changes back to normal. They’d leave with the normal equipment they’d come in with, which should make Ceese happy. But the flavor would remain. She laughed as she thought of changing the other one to taste like peanut butter...

She exhaled slowly as they shambled down the hall. That was close, too close. Idiot! she thought. She’d almost panicked, and blown the whole thing. Maybe Ceese was right. She needed to tighten up, plan the thing before she went through with it. But on her terms.

It was a chastened and wary Karen that knocked on the door of Nathan’s apartment. They sat down, and she discussed what had happened with her friend, and learned better ways of controlling things, and eventually having the fun, without having the reputation.

I can do this. I have the tools, I know the job. Karen thought as she got back to her room. She turned on the computer, ready to start another session on the program, when she noticed she couldn’t find it. She looked through folders, files, wastebaskets; everywhere she could think, but there was no sign of it. Franticly she searched online, but couldn’t find a copy anywhere. Almost in tears, she called her friends back.

“Ceese, please don’t tell me you erased my copy”

“Copy of what?”

“Don’t play dumb. Master PC”

“I don’t understand. What’s Master PC?”

“What? Ceese, this isn’t funny any more. I’m coming out there, and you’ve got some explaining to do”

“About what? Karen, what’s wrong?”

Ten minutes later, she was opening the door to see Cecelia and Nathan, standing there, looking at her with confused expressions. But the strange part was that they looked normal. Both had glasses, Ceese seemed to be more flat-chested than she remembered. She looked at their computers, searching for the program, but it was nowhere to be found.

Tearfully, she explained to them what the program was, and how it worked. They seemed not to have heard of it, but Nathan was intrigued. He did a quick test on his system, but they couldn’t find the program anywhere. Stunned, Karen left the two behind; until she realized that she still had the body she’d created for the last two guys. The women in the dorm seemed a bit cold, distant, but normal-looking, no longer the beauties she’d made them.

Without the program, she was resigned to having to get guys the old-fashioned way. Eventually she’d date one that would be the one, but until then, she had to live with what she had left.

Back at the apartment, Nathan and Ceese sighed in relief. When you hide something, you hide it where either no one can see it, or everyone can. It had been a simple matter to trick Karen to enter the commands at their place to make it so that she could never see the copy that still resided on her hard drive, the Web, and both their systems. Once she had made the changes herself, the couple had control over Karen’s copy, and the rest was all smoke and mirrors.

Ceese looked a bit upset. “Y’know, I feel like a shit about that. Eventually she’d learn how to use it responsibly”

Nathan shook his head “You heard her. She actually changed two guys without knowing their names. Maybe someday we’ll let her see the program again. Maybe Master PC lite, or something. Now that she’s convinced, we can revert back to our new selves. I’ve already set her to forget everything by the morning. Now, about us. You game?”

Ceese took off her glasses, and undid her bra. “I’m game.”

“Already on it. Now, watch as my fingers don’t leave my hand....” he said, as they hit the enter keys together.