The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: KAREN WHO?

Author: Bendherovr

Chapter 2 The Next Step

Getting up he walks to the bathroom as I follow. Stopping in front of the showers, he commands me, “Undress me.”

Again, I feel compelled to obey. I slowly unbutton his shirt. His old body seems somehow exciting to me. Kneeling, I slip his shoes and socks off. Next I unbuckle his belt and work on his pants. Pulling them down, I am met by a huge bulge in his boxers.

His erect cock does not surprise me as I pull down his boxers but I am surprised by my reaction to it. I find myself drewling at the sight of it. The smell of precum on the tip is so lovely. I know he would taste great.

Standing I turn on the shower.

“Well?” he asks.

I look at him blankly.

“Are you going to keep that outfit on while you bathe me?”

“No,” I flush. I quickly take off the outfit. It is not like he hasn’t seen and touched most of my sensitive areas. Still it is another feeling altogether to stand before him naked.

“Don’t just leave them there,” he gestures to the pile of our clothes.

Grabbing them, I throw them down the laundry chute.

Stepping into the shower, he waits for me.

I start washing him with his hair. It is the farthest part of his body from his cock. I shampoo, rinse, and condition it. Next I work my way down his body. He has such a solid chest for a man his age. He does not turn to have me wash his back and I find I have to reach around him to get to it. This presses my chest into his. I can feel my nipple rubbing on him. Stopping just short of his waist, I kneel down and start at his feet.

Still as I work my way up his legs, I soon find myself staring at his cock. I reach around to wash his ass, the jiggling causing his cock to bounces on my face. As if in a dream, I start kissing it at his base. My kisses lead my to the head of his cock where I suck it into my mouth.

Teasing him, I let it pop out of my mouth and work my way back down his cock. I hear a groan as I suck on one than the other of his tightening balls. Soon his hands reach down as I allow him to move my mouth back up his cock.

I suck as much of it in as I can. As he hits the back of my throat, I find I somehow have the knowledge and ability to swallow it down my throat. As he fucks my face, his pubic hair tickles my nose..

I find one my hands on my own breasts, giving them another work over. The other hand has found my pussy. First I lightly run it across my clit. But as Francois pumping increases in intensity, one than two of my fingers find themselves buried deep within me. A third finger keeps my clit from growing lonely.

I can feel his cock growing even larger in my throat. Then he pulls back into my mouth before letting loose his load. I suck it hungrily down. He tasted just as I imagined he would, great.

Even as I think this my own body tenses as I crest again. I actually can feel myself squirt out between my fingers as I try to catch every drop of François cum..

Looking up, I am rewarded by a smile from François.

After several minutes of this, he reminds me, “We better finish cleaning up.”

I finish washing him up and cleaning myself up. Turning off the shower I dry him off. Already he shows signs of reviving. My own body never seems to shut down.

“Go get my clothes.”

I run to his bedroom. I am halfway there before I remember I am naked. Somehow it is such a turn on to be running around naked where anyone might see me.

Getting to his bathroom I grab another outfit. Somehow I know just what he would want to wear and just where to find his clothes. Maybe I am his maid after all.

As I run back to through the living room I have just cleaned, I notice for the first time several video cameras mounted throughout the room.

How did I miss those before? I blush as I think of the images of me running naked through the house. I blush even redder when I realize what they have caught prior to this.

Heading in to the bathroom, I quickly dress him. Taking care to adjust his cock before zipping him into his pants.

“You better get dressed,” he mutters as he heads back out to the living room.

In what? Then I remember the other maid’s outfit. One more mad dash, I retrieve it from the closet.

Fuck this is even trashier that the last outfit.

Before getting dressed, I decide to fix my hair and makeup. Damn it, I don’t have my purse.

Looking around I find some makeup in one of the sink drawers. It is a little heavier than I normally use. The eyeliner is darker and the lipstick is almost a candy red. Still it is better than no makeup.

Drying off my hair, I fluff it up in the eighties big hairstyle. It seems to go with the makeup.

I return to the new maid outfit.

Looking at the thong panties, I see nothing more than a large red circular glass, shaped like a ruby attached to a circular piece of clothe of the same size. A red Christmas bell dangles from it. It is attached to a series of black spandex webbing making the rest of the panties. The area above this fake gem is open. If I wear these, I will have to shave the remaining hair off my pussy.

As I pull them off the hangar, I realize something is attached to them. SHIT! It has a built in dildo. Not huge, maybe two to three inches long but it is an almost two inches in diameter. The fake jewel was attached to the end of it.

No fucking way was I going to wear that!

I set them aside and hold up the skirt. Shit, it doesn’t even cover my crotch with me standing straight up. My thoughts return to the cameras. Damn, I know François and the camera have both seen me naked but I still want some dignity. At least the panties would offer some coverage.

As I put them on, I am surprised at how easy the dildo slips in but then I remember how aroused I have been all day. It actually feels quite pleasant, though awkward. The bell hangs from my gem about an inch-and-a-half. With every move, it dingles and its cold metal surface brushes my inner thighs.

This one only has a bra but it covers less my tits than the corset. It creates a shelf to put boobs on display.

There is a separate garter belt and it is a deep red. No subtlety lost there. Putting it on, I attach the black stocking to them. These have an intricate sculpted design on them.

The shirt is abbreviated on both ends. It stops a few inches below my breast leaving my midriff quite exposed. The scooped neck actually is scooped to just below my bra. Where the shirt buttons there is only enough room for two closely spaced buttons.

Two red tassels are clipped onto the neck. It takes me several minutes of looking at them before I realize what they are for. I clamp one on a nipple. Somewhat painful but even more pleasurable. The tassel brush against my lower breasts as it wiggles. You can just make out the tip of my erect nipple poking out through the red fuzz on the clip. I attach the second one.

It is all I have, what was I to do?

Finally there are some ankle boots with heels that are more than an inch taller than my last pair of shoes.

Pinning the maid’s hat in place, I look at myself in the mirrors. The dildo panties actually make my pussy look more lewd. My pussy lips bulge along the rim of the glass jewel. The black webbing only puffs them up more. It looks like I have a cheap ruby jammed up my cunt. The little bell swing bellow makes sure everyone notices.

Like the dildo panties, the nipple clips do more to draw attention to my tits rather than provide any cover.

A hundred and one sleazy sex bunnies stare back at me.

I have all but convinced myself to strip off this outfit and wander around naked when François call me.

“Karen, come out now!”

I can tell he has grown impatient with me.

It takes a little more concentration to walk as I head out the door and into the living room. I have to concentrate on balancing on the higher heels and exercise more will power to ignore the thick dildo in my hot pussy.

Francois is out in the living room. I put on a bold face; after all he has already seen me naked. At least I have clothes on. That is a better thing, is it not?

“Spin around,” he commands when he sees me.

I don’t even try to resist him this time. I know it would only be a futile gesture.

I feel more like a piece of property than a woman as I spin around for him to look at me.

“Very good,” he finally says. “Now we need to get a few things done. First is some waitress training. Have you ever done any waitressing before?”

“Not that I remember,” I answer truthfully.

“Five of the most important rules. One, do whatever is needed to keep the customer happy. Two, never let what is happening around you cause you to spill your entree. Three; keep a smile on your face no matter what happens. Four, no matter what the customer does, it does not upset you. Five, be quick to serve.” Handing me a tray with several plastic cups on it he continues, “Now lets do a little training. I will sit at the table and you will serve me.”

I take the tray as François sits at the table. I approach from his side and leaning across, I take one of the cups to serve him. Suddenly I feel his hand on my ass!

Standing up quickly, the remaining cups on my tray fly all over the place.

“Tsh, Tsh,” François chides me. “Concentrate.”

Concentrate?

“Never let what is happening around you cause you to spill your entree,” he quotes on of the rules. “Now lets try it again.

Settling myself down, I pick up the cups and try again. This time I was expecting his hand and did not react to it. Even when he started sliding it down my inner thigh. But then he slapped my ass. The cups and the tray went flying.

This continued for about half an hour. He would do crude things to me trying to make me drop my cups. Once he goosed me. Another time he made believe to milk on of my boobs into his cup. “Keep a smile on your face no matter what happens and no matter what the customer does, it does not upset you,” he reminds me.

I got to the point where I could keep serving him despite his actions.