The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: KAREN WHO?

Author: Bendherovr

Chapter 3 — Company

About this point the doorbell rang.

“Oh, my company is arriving.”

Company? I quickly look at myself in mirror. He wants me to let other people see me dressed like this?

“The door,” he tells me. “Don’t keep the guests waiting.”

‘Why am I going along with this?’ I wonder as I head to the door.

Opening the door I greet four other men. Three of them are around the same age as François. The fourth is a young man in his twenties.

“These are my friends,” François explains. “Jacob, Jonathan, William, and Samuel. They will be having lunch with me this afternoon. Take every effort to make them comfortable.”

I look them over, making sure to memorize their names. Jacob’s medium build struggle to contain his overflowing belly. A slight bit of blonde hair is mixed in with his gray hair. His hair is a mess and his shirt is partially untucked. Jonathan is a contrast to Jacob. A smaller build and very thin. His ninety-year-old age seems incongruous to the energy he puts off. William is the youngest of the men here. He is a medium build. Brown haired and brown eyed, his stooped form and sluggish movements make him seem older than he appears. Finally there is Samuel. He is a thinner man with beady eyes.. I would be surprised to learn he took a shower this week.

“This is my maid, Karen,” François introduces me. “She is here to serve you.”

They, in turn, look me over with hungry eyes.. An involuntary shiver runs through my body.

“Show them to their seats.”

I precede them to the dinning room table. I can feel five pair of eyes glued to my ass. The embarrassing dingling of the bell makes sure they can’t miss my obscene panties.

Starting with François, I pull back theirs seats for them to be seated.

“I thought we could have a friendly card game while we eat,” François explained. The other four agreed.

“Karen, get the wooden box off the hutch.”

I quickly retrieve it for him. It is about one foot by one foot by three inches high.

Opening it up, I see a deck of cars and what looks like five remotes like you would have for your car.

“Hand these out,” he commands handing me four of the remotes.

I give each of the other four men a remote.

“These are a new design for summoning my maid,” François explains as he hands me the empty box. “Karen stand up here,” he points to the table.

Summoning his maid? Fuck that’s me. And he wants me to stand on the table. I guess any shred of modesty I possess is about to go out the window.

The men enjoy watching me climb up. I can almost see the drool coming from their mouths.

“It not only gives her an audible ring unique to each remote but also a gives her a tactile buzz.” I tense as he pushes the button but I can feel or hear nothing.

“Oh,” he smiles apologetically. “First you have to activate it,” pushing a button on the other side of the remote as he explains.

What the hell! It is all I can do to hold onto the wooden box as the dildo within me starts to expand.

“The dildo built into the panties expands about four times its original size,” I can hear François explain to the other men. “There that should do it.”

Four times. I am utterly humiliated. I am not sure what is worse. Having someone expand a dildo inside of me or having these men know all about it.. Shit, it must have groan to ten to twelve inches long.

“As I was saying, each of the remotes sends a different signal. The master remote is adjustable to the length and intensity of the signal. It overrides all other signal; otherwise the first signal sent has presidents until it is released. Let me demonstrate.”

I am still recovering from the initial shock and am trying to process what he is saying when he hits the red button again.

“Ummmm,” I groan in time with the bell ringing as the dildo starts vibrating in my cunt. I notice something flashing under my skirt in the mirror across the room. The ‘glass gem’ is actually some type of led light. As the vibrator increases in intensity a series of lights built into the outer edge of the glass spin faster and faster. I wonder how the bell is staying on as it bounces between my thighs. To make it worse, the tassels in my nipple vibrate along with my dildo.

“AHhhHHhhHHhhHHhh!”

“See,” François explains as he releases the button. Part of me is relieved and another part feels doesn’t want it to stop.

“Now you try Jacob. Karen, you need to repeat the name of the person with the remote so to get the name right.”

Before I can get a breath, he hits his button.

“Ahhh... ahHh... ahHh... ahHh...", I groan. His remote sends four quick intense bursts up my pussy. The bell ringing with it as well as the red light lighting up my cunt. There is a small pause before it begins sending the same pattern again.

“Ja... c... ob...,” I manage to get his name out.

“Now Jonathan.”

“Ummmmmmm... Ummmmmm...", I groan. Jonathan’s remote sends two long but less intense bursts. The bell and lights following suit. It to repeats until he lets off the button.

“Jonnnaaathhann,” I manage to get his name out.

“Now William.”

“Ahhh... UmmmmmMMMM AHHH...", I groan. William’s red button sends on intense burst and a second that grow in intensity before ending. The phrase “bells and whistles” has new meaning for me, though I would use the phrase “bells and lights”. It is all I can do to stand. I think the vibrations are causing the dildo to make its way deeper into me.

“wiillllllLIIAAMMM.”

“Now it is your turn, Samuel”

“AHHH UMMMMMmmmm... AHHH...", I groan. Samuel’s sends one burst that starts out intense and then dies down before ending with an intense burst. My heart races with the bell and light show.

“SSSAAmm... ueLLL,” I call out.

“Very good, now go get us lunch. There should be a platter on the tops shelf of the fridge.” Turning to the other men he explains, “The cook is off for the day, he made some lunch for us before he left.”

I raced into the kitchen to comply. I wasn’t going to give them any reason to touch those remotes.

In the kitchen, I looked for a towel to wipe off the pussy juice dripping down my leg. Not finding one, I wiped it off with my hand. Looking at my hand, I couldn’t help but remember waking up as I sucked François hand clean of my juice. It didn’t take me long to figure how to clean off my hand. Damn it tasted good.

As I served them lunch, I found their hands to get more and more brash. First a few of them ‘coped’ my ass. Jonathan begins on my ass, but then slides down and then back up my inner thigh. Samuel seems to like groping my tits. Jacob’s pencil ends up several inches in my ass much to his and the other’s amusement.

Somehow I make it through without spilling anything.

Meanwhile, when I am not serving them, François has me waiting in the kitchen until they ring my bell. They seem to like keeping it going until I not only find out what they want but I make it into the kitchen and back with what they have requested.

Needless to say, I find myself wiping my thighs clean a lot. I am so oversexed. All this action and no orgasm. I can hardly think with all the buzzing going on.

After two plus hours of this, I am relieved to hear François call the game.

After one last summons one last summons from François, he tells me to clean off the table and then I can get changed.

I cleaned up as fast as I could. I could get out of this slut suit.

As I carried the last tray out, I realized I didn’t have anything else to put on.

As if reading my mind, François tell me, “There is another outfit in the closet, when you are done, you can put it on. It’s in the green cover.”

Finally, I am done. I head to the closet to get my new outfit. I carry it back to the bathroom with trepidation.

Opening it up, I am pleasantly surprised to find a much more conservative outfit. The fire engine red g-string doesn’t cover much. I never had a pair of panties with bikini ties before. But at least there is no built in dildo. It comes with a red garter belt and red stockings.

The matching bra is no better than my previous bra. Yet the white shirt is a normal button up cotton skirt.. The black dress is a tight mid-thigh skirt. And it comes with an abbreviated black suit coat. I walk out of the bathroom on a pair of red pumps.

“There you are, Karen,” smiles François. “Just one more duty before you go.”

One more duty sounds ominous to me.

“Just a little dance for us and then you are done for the day.”

“Yes sir,” I consent.

“Here, up on the table where we can watch.”

I climb back on the table as François switches the music. Damn it, I should have known better. There is only one type of dancing that goes with music like that.

I find my body responding. Putting my hands behind my legs, my hips start swinging.

They stand along the edge of the table and start cheering me on. One hand than another reaches out to slide their hands along my nylon-clad legs. Fuck it feels good.

Slowly I unbutton my coat and slip it off. It seems to come naturally to me though it is still very embarrassing. I swing it over my head a few times before finally tossing it at Jacob. Thrusting my chest forward, the outline of my nipples can be clearly seen as they are pressed against the fabric.

When I bend over to shake my tits at William, he grabs two handfuls and squeezes them up. Instead of being outraged, I find my sense of arousal increasing.

Shaking my ass at Jonathan is equally rewarding as he squeezes my ass through my skirt.

I slowly untuck and unbutton my shirt. I give them several flashes before pulling it completely off.

Again I shake my tits at them, letting Jonathan get a closer view. I cannot believe I am letting him grope me like this but his hands feel so good. He pulls one closer for a quick suck before I pull away, shaking my finger playfully at him.

I move back towards the center of the table. Unhooking my skirt, I flash first my ass and then my thinly covered pussy at them. Finally my skirt follows my jacket and shirt as I wave it in the air and toss it at them. Jiggling my ass at Jacob, he reaches up and pulls on the ‘bikini’ strings. Before I even realize what is happening, there is a quick tug from between my crotch and he is holding my panties to his nose as he sniffs my fragrance.

I quickly stand back up before anything more happens. As I back away from Jacob, I bump into something behind me. Arms surround me and grope my tits as I realize Francois has joined me on the table. My body betrays me as I push my ass against his crotch.

Shit! As I feel his cock between my ass cheeks, I realize he is naked from the waste down.

Next I see someone else jump up onto the table. It is Jonathan and he to is naked from the waste down. Damn that old guy has quite a large cock. It must me 10 inches long and 2 inches wide.

While Francois grips my hips, Jonathan guides my face to his enormous cock. I know what is expected of me as I start kissing it up. Fuck it is scrumptious.

As I begin sucking on Jonathan, François’ cock parts the lips of my pussy. Damn, he feels so good. Soon he slides his length into my canal as I find myself swallowing Jonathan’s cock. I am jarred back and forth as they begin fucking my cunt and mouth. It feels so damn good.

I feel Jonathan’s fingers as he paints my crack with my own juice. Again I know what is coming but after already having his finger up my ass once, it is much easier and with expectation that I feel his finger slide up my ass. He keeps wiggling it in circles as him and Jonathan fuck me. I can feel Jonathan’s balls slapping my chin as François balls slap my inner thighs.

I almost want to stop as I become aware of the others cheering. It seems so wrong to be doing this let alone in front of other men. Still it feels so right.

When Francois withdraws his cock, I want to tell not to stop but the cock in my mouth keeps me from being coherent. Then I feel his finger withdraw but only to replaced with... the head of his cock.

Again I want to yell, but this time for him to stop. Jonathan hands hold my face to his cock.

With one shove, François is buried an inch into my ass. Fuck it hurts and feels so good at the same time. He begins a slow pumping motion as Jonathan lets go of my head. With each forward plunge, he gains a half-an-inch depth up my ass. It is not long before he is fully submerged.

The pain discipitates as the pleasure increases. Soon they are both pumping away at my holes.

Jonathan goes first, his first load of hot cum shooting down my throat before he pulls back to allow me a taste. He taste so different than François. Still, it is very delicious.

Then Francois groans as I feel his shoot his load up my ass. Even as he is squeezed out, I can feel his cum dribble from my ass down my inner thighs.

My own body is convulsing with their cocks as it reaches a crescendo of orgasmic waves. I am vaguely aware of someone crawling between my legs as hands grab me and pull me downward to my knees and then backwards onto a cock. I feel his head against my asshole before his thick cock enters and stretches my asshole even larger. The feel of his fat belly against my ass and back make me realize it is Jacob that has pierced my ass.

As he pulls me backwards, Jonathan’s cock slips from my mouth..

I feel hands on my head pulling even farther backwards. The world turns upside down as I am arching backwards on my knees. A one-balled cock slaps the side of my face. Turning my head, I see the cock belongs to Samuel. He slides his cock into my mouth.

Just then there is more activity at my other end as another cock is pressed pussy. Looking down, I notice it is William kneeling between Jacob’s and my thighs. He slides in uninhibited.

It takes them several minutes to develop a rhythm but soon they are fucking all of my available holes at once.

I find myself almost drowning in intense pleasure. This is so perverted! This is so wrong! This cannot be right! It cannot be! It... It... It is so fucking good.

I feel two more sets of hands wandering my body. Both of my tits have someone sucking on them. I am not even sure whose hands are whose hands or whose mouth is whose mouth.

Jon

My whole body tightens in its orgasmic throw. This causes Jacob to loose it. I feel him filling my bowls before he pulls out, squirting my ass and back with his seed. I slide around on a slimy film of his and my cum between us as the others continue fucking me.

I scream into Samuel’s cock as the largest orgasm yet washes over me. Somehow I cling to consciousness. The scream vibrates against his cock and he to spills out into my throat. Pulling out he shoots his load at my face. Despite my best effort to catch it, it ends up covering my face and even getting onto my boobs.

William is last to loose it, shooting his load in my cunt before withdrawing and covering my stomach ant tits.

I am a cum covered slut.

By then François and Jacob are ready for another turn.

I don’t know how many times I have been screwed but for the next three to four hours, the gentlemen us me in various positions and holes. All coherent thought had left me as I lay on the cum covered table.

Giving me a half hour to recover. The men disappeared to clean up and get dressed. Afterwards they walked around shooting pictures of me with their cell phones talking about their favorite screw.. François has his more sophisticated camera taking shots of me.

“That Viagra is something else,” Jonathan told François.

“Oh, it is more than just Viagra,” he grins. “It is a special concoction I have made up.”

That explains their quick recovery.

Finally, after I had made it to my hands and knees, François ordered me to clean up the table and myself. As I started to get up to get something to clean with, François tell me to “clean it up with your tongue”.

I looked at him to make sure I heard him correctly. He just nods like what he said was a normal request!

I start licking at the table. Damn if it didn’t taste good. I could distinguish mixtures of myself mixed with François, Jacob, Jonathan, William, and Samuel. I was amazed I could pick out each of their flavors. Shit, I could feel my arousal level rising as I continued.

So there I kneeled, licking the table like a dog. It took a better part of an hour to finish. The whole time I see the men watch me as they continue talking. One or the other is snapping pictures of me as I clean up.

“Now yourself,” François commands.

I start with my arms, cleaning myself like a cat. Then I hold up each breast as I lick it clean. I find one of my hands has wandered to my pussy as I perform this. Again they are taking pictures. By now I don’t even really care. By the time I finish one breast I am pumping my cunt with my free hand as I reach yet another peak for the day.

I switch hands as I clean the other breast. Licking my sticky hand along with my breast. It no longer seems so gross. I actually am enjoying my juice. It ends the same as it did with the first breast.

Starting with my ankles, I work my way up my leg with my tongue. It becomes more difficult as I start on my thighs but also more rewarding. With an immense stretch, I can reach my own pussy. With the first touch I feel my body peak yet again. A little more effort and my tongue penetrate my hot cunt. My tongue in my pussy feels great. A flick on my clit sends shivers down my back. Fuck, I taste so damn good. My tongues speeds up as I progress. Soon I am driving myself to another peak. As I continue, I almost lick myself into unconsciousness.

A cheer from my fan club makes me remember I am not alone. I have just licked myself off in front of them. How embarrassing. Hell, this whole day is quite humiliating.

“Better use a sponge to get the film off the table,” smile François as he hands me a bucket of soapy water and a sponge. “Then to the shower with you.”

I want to kill him. Instead I do as he says.

The men start to head out with François directing them. Several are reluctant as they look back one more time.

I finish with the table and head to the shower. Fuck it feels so good on my sore body.