The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: KAREN WHO?

Author: Bendherovr

Chapter 4 — The Fantasy

Drying off, I find a negligee waiting for me. It is very sexy but compared to what I have been wearing today, it is quite conservative. I head back to the living room. Francois has finished cleaning up. That is a surprise.

“Karen, you may go home now,” François tells me.

François... No his name is Frank! And I am home! AND HE IS MY HUSBAND! WHAT THE HELL!

“FRANK!!” I am going to kill him.

“Now Karen,” he interrupts me. “Remember, remember, this is one of your fantasies I was helping you to realize.”

One of my fantasies? This perverted day was something I wanted? I kind of remember having fantasies about this.

“Remember and remember,” he continued. “You told me during our last hypnosis session that you wanted to get fucked by several men. You also said you wanted to experience some anal sex.”

A vague memory starts to stir within me.

“Remember and remember, these were fantasies that you have always had but have always kept a secret. Just like your other fantasies we have been working out.”

I guess I have always had these fantasies. Like when I discovered I how I liked wearing sexy lingerie. How I liked giving blowjobs and loved the taste of cum. How I liked using sex toys. I even discovered the pleasure of bondage. All these pent up fantasies that Frank has helped me to live out. Each weekend he helps me live out one of my fantasies.

“You know how you trust and trust me.”

Of course I trust Frank. He would never have me do anything I didn’t want to do.

“Of course, Frank.” I smile at him. “But those old men.”

“Just your imagination,” he told me.

Damn my imagination left me sore. I stretched out some kinks.

“Well I used some toys to make it more real,” he added showing me a couple of dildos.

“You trust and trust me.”

I finally relax a little knowing it had all been in my imagination. But usually he helps me come to terms with my new found fantasies over the week. Fuck.

“I invited some men over tomorrow so you can get comfortable with the idea,” he continued. “You can serve us snacks over a football game. Then we can see how the evening goes.”

See how the evening goes. You mean see if I get up the nerve to do a strip tease in front of them. I mean I have gotten used to doing it in front of Frank but he is my husband.

“I invited Jake, Jon, Bill, and Sam over.”

Jake! He was a coworker of mine. He had a huge beer belly. I remember telling Frank how he made me uncomfortable as he was always watching me when I was around him. Jon! He was my younger stepbrother. My mother married his father when I was sixteen and he was twelve. I remember catching him in my underwear draw once. Bill! He was a friend of Franks though I never understood why. He had to be eighty years old and he was a dirty old man. Sam! He was a neighbor of ours. I know I saw him looking through the hedges once when I was sunbathing. He looked like he didn’t know what a shower was. His hair was naturally greased back.

“FRANK! I know these creeps”

“Remember and remember how you wanted them to be men you knew.”

I wanted to do this in front of men I knew? I guess so.

“You said the humiliation was one of the turn ons.”

Humiliation is right. To do it with any one of them is so far beneath me.

Suddenly, I could picture each of them naked. I just knew Jon had the hugest cock. And I knew Sam only had one ball. I could even taste what their cum tasted like.

“Frank? Does Sam only have one ball?” I looked at him questioningly.

“Ah. Ah. I showed you pictures of them before your fantasy. I, ah, I ah. I thought it would help you to fantasize. Freeze ...”

What did he just say. The chiming of the clock interrupts me. Fuck, where did the last hour go?

Frank was standing in front of me showing me his cell phone.

“See, each of them sent me a picture of their cocks,” he grinned.

Well it must have worked. It sure did make my fantasy seem real.

“OK.”

Damn, I was lucky to have such a loving husband. And to think I didn’t even think I liked him when I met him earlier this year. Now I can’t imagine not being married to him..

“I love you so much Frank!” I went over and gave him a hug. “You are so good to me.”