The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Katherine Anne and me

Author: Polo

E-mail:

Chapter 4

When I got back to the table, Katherine was sitting alone. “They’re gone” she explained with an odd gesture of her hand. “I guess Mitch was uncomfortable around me tonight. But I feel really good!” she laughed. I could see the new bottle of beer was empty, and her glass only half full. It was obvious she was more than a little bit drunk by now. She was looking at me in a friendly way, all smiles and smirks.

“Tell me Gene” she said, “did I make you feel uncomfortable tonight?” I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to say what she would like to hear; I could do nothing about it. What I thought was no longer important, even if my “controller” was a bubbly girl with no shame about showing her skills, playing with the minds of others.

“No, you didn’t” I said.

“Did you have fun, up to now?”

“Yes, I did”.

“Were you having fun at the bathroom?” She smiled wickedly.

“Mmmm... yeah”.

“Playing with yourself?”

“Yes”.

“Because I was teasing you with my feet?”

“Yep”.

“Wow. You’re really easy to lead. Are you having fun letting me do all the thinking for you? Reading your mind and making you act on my whims?”

I didn’t have to think much for the answer. “Oddly, I am”.

“Do you want this to continue?”

What could I say? I was a deer caught in headlights.

“Yes”.

She let out a big laugh, like when you caught someone embarassing himself. She was way more animated now.

“Why, Gene? I know the answer actually, but I’d like to hear it from your lips”. I hesitated. She did another SNAP.

“Because I have a kick out of letting myself be hypnotized. Controlled. By a woman”.

“Wow. That’s a good one. Are you telling me you like mind control performed on yourself? By me? You’ll have to be very clear about this if you want it to continue” she said mocking the tone of a teacher criticising some student’s behavior. She took a last sip from her drink.

“Yes. I do like to be mind-controlled by you”.

“Say that again?”.

“I like to be mind-controlled by you”.

“That thing you just have said can be very exciting, huh? I know you get excited thinking about this. I know you were all hung up when you returned to your hotel this afternoon. I shoulda know, because I told you this would happen”. She had returned to her fast talk.

“Wow... yeah”.

“And I also got you to masturbate in your bathroom, thinking about me, about my feet and my hypnotic power. When people have a suggestible mind like yours, just taping into their fantasies is a very easy way to access their minds”.

I stared at her, dumbfounded.

“In fact, right now, as soon as you start repeating the phrase ‘Katherine Anne is controlling my mind’ you will feel yourself getting horny yet again. Try it and you’ll see what I mean”.

I just couldn’t believe it. Katherine Anne had bewitched me from behind a computer screen, made me go to Dallas to meet her, and now she was turning me on with my darkest fantasy in front of dozens of people in a restaurant! Even ashamed as I was at that precise moment, I knew I had no choice but to obey her.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind” I said. Inmediately I felt a twitch down below. And no hand was touching me. Katherine was looking at me with a smirk. “Repeat it. The more you repeat it, the more it becomes true”.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”. I could feel my penis stretching out behind my pants. Or was it another hypnotic illusion, planted by Katherine in my brain? I didn’t know which one sounded hotter.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”.

I had to gasp for air. The Texan witch who was commanding me to submit was staring at me without blinking. A sly smile was visible in her lips. Even drunk, she looked so beautiful now. So secure.

I kept saying my mantra while my cock was getting hard yet again and filling my underpants. Now it was noticeable, and Katherine licked her lips while gazing at it. Right then, our waiter appeared with the bill.

“Pay with your credit card.” SNAP

I put my hand in my pocket and took out my wallet. On sliding out, it brushed against my aching cock and I let out a moan. The waiter looked at me, I could see he didn’t grasp what was happening, but smelled somethng weird going on. I put my credit card over the bill. A moment later, he was handing me the receipt, which I signed in a stupor.

“You got really horny when you took out your wallet, didn’t you?” she said as soon as the waiter left.

I let out a sigh. “Yeah”.

“Tell me, was it because you were brushing your thing, or was it because I was making you pay for the dinner?”

I hesitated. What was it, really? She was smiling like a little devil, watching the wheels turning in my head.

“Maybe both”.

“Wow. You’re quite submissive. Have you done this kind of thing before, for a woman?”

The truth is, Katherine’s questions were so hot I was getting trouble to think straight. Better say whatever was in my mind, then.

“Kinda. But never like this”.

“Define what you did”.

“Mmmm... like, letting them order me positions in bed. I also like to see them drive. My last girlfriend used to drive her car barefoot”.

“Wow! Did that excite you?” She was laughing now.

“Yeah, some”.

“She used to fuck on top of you?”

“Oh yeah. That’s cool”.

“Tell me more”. SNAP

“Sometimes while we were doing it, I fantasized that I couldn’t move from down below”.

“Wow. You’re really getting hard now”. Katherine’s eyes were fixed on my crotch. I could feel the tension inside my shorts.

“Show it to me, I wanna see it” she said.

I froze. Somehow, I couldn’t hear the noise of the people around us, but I was still very aware that we weren’t alone.

“Gene, look at me”. I gazed into those pretty eyes. She was very serious now. “You’re not deciding now. I’m the one who’s making you do this. In a moment, I will make you zip down and show me your cock. There’s nothing you can do about it. Do you understand?”

I gulped. Her eyes were piercing me to my seat. Heck, I didn’t even want to move right then. She got me in her control, and I could feel it like it was a fog floating around us, holding us tight.

“Yes”.

“No one will see it anyway, this is the last table and they can only see your back. Don’t worry”.

I sighed, feeling my cock really hard now against my jeans. The table was next to a wall, and Katherine had leaned over it to talk to me face to face. I had turned sideways too, so my back was hiding most of what was to happen.

“OK, now the waiter is gone, nobody’s looking, and you’re looking into my eyes and getting harder and harder—SNAP- knowing what’s going to happen now, what you’re gonna do for me—SNAP—. You’re so horny now, Gene. With the next snap you will unzip your pants and show me your hard, hard cock. Do you understand?”

My breathing was hard and I felt a gulp on my throat. God she looked so beautiful.

“Yes”.

SNAP

My hands, trembling, went to my zipper and with some difficulty managed to get it down. One of them set my pants aside and the head of my cock bounced heavily, gazing through the gap in my pants. Katherine’s eyes were on fire. I put a finger under it and stretched it out. It was pointing to the ceiling. Katherine let out a sigh, smiling.

“Wow. This is even better than what I saw online” she whispered.

Dumbfounded, I sat there still, watching her bask in the sight of my fully erect penis.

“I was definitely right in sending you here”. Katherine’s eyes raised to meet mine. Her grin exuded power. I took a deep breath.

“You know why you’re doing all this?”

I shaked my head no. Her eyes glued to mine, she made a pause for suspense.

“Because I’m telling you to”.

Right then I felt a strong urge starting down below. I tried to look down, but the impulse sent my head back against the chair. I felt my cock throbbing faster, and almost inmediately a shot of jism jumped into the air. I couldn’t see it, because my head was upside down, holding the back of the chair, and my eyes were closed. But I could hear Katherine’s gasp, and I could feel my body relieving its sexual tension, spasming into the air. Wow that was hot. I just had been made to come in front of my hypnoteuse, in the middle of a restaurant! And I was so unashamed of having done so. I let out a big sigh.

When I recovered, Katherine was cleaning her seat with a paper handkerchief. She had managed to avoid my shots coming for her, from what I could see. She was breathing heavily too. She handed me a clean handkerchief and I applied it to my cock, sticking out traces of jism, then made a ball with it and threw it under the table. I put my cock inside my shorts and zipped my pants. Now she was smiling at me again, the usual joyful smile of before.

“That was somethin’, huh?” She burst out laughing. I couldn’t help but laugh with her. She was the girl from the videos now. “I can’t believe you really did it! This is a different night for sure.” We kept laughing a bit, while the noises of the place appeared into my senses again. It was really noisy now, people were drinking and nobody was looking at us.

“I wanna tell you I really appreciate what you’re doing for me, Gene” she said with a warm, quiet smile.

I smiled and nodded.

“Time to move on” Katherine said suddenly. She was standing up, with a hand grabbing the chair for balance. “You’re doing very well. Now let’s go to your hotel”. She started walking resolutely and I had to make an effort to follow her. Since I got up the chair, I could feel my cock still straining against the fabric of my underpants. I marched forward, following Katherine’s exit. It was a very erotic sensation, and I really didn’t care anymore if someone saw something sticking out from under my jeans.

Walking quickly, I reached Katherine on the boardwalk. She was hailing a taxi. We got in and the driver, an old man, looked at me through the rearview mirror, waiting for me to say something. “Katherine Anne is control...” I heard a loud snap against my ear. “Tell him your hotel address”. I did and then found myself moving along with the soft bumps of the car marching forward. The streets were empty. Katherine was talking in my ear, but she spoke so softly I didn’t bother to pay attention. It was nice just to hear her voice, it sounded like tiny ants getting into my ear, then into my mind. Then I saw her hand brushing slowly against my pants. I just let my head back into the seat and let out a sigh. Gosh, I was still horny, and sleepy at the same time. The soft noises around me—Katherine’s hush, the humming of the car- were sending me into a spiral of nothingness, caressing me like a giant pillow.

The car stopped abruptly and I opened my eyes; we were at the entrance of my hotel. I paid for the ride and got out; then, I went around to the other door and opened it. Katherine, laughing, pulled herself out grabbing the hand I was offering her. She looked so lovely! Actually, she seemed to have gone prettier and prettier as the hours went by. Now her petite frame looked carelessly sensual, her curled hair was the crown of a born lionness. Her small, dark eyes were staring at me. “Hey, Gene. Back to reality, boy! I’ll tell you what you must do now. We’re going to enter the lobby in a casual manner, like we were husband and wife. It’s late and the guy at the counter won’t bother us, you’ll see”.

We did just that. A young guy was flipping through a magazine at the counter and only raised his head for a split second as he heard the door. “Good night” I said casually, and he saluted back. Then we were at the elevator. Then at my door.

“Niiice!” Katherine said as I turned the light on, and jumped into the pristine bed (had I made it before going out? I wondered for a second). “Open the fridge and serve me a beer” she ordered. I had paid no attention to the small fridge across the room. There were a lot of tiny bottles inside; I opened one can of beer and handed it to her.

“You’ve been a good boy Gene, always pampering me” she said with a smile. “Do you like it when I give you orders?”

“Yeah”.

“Is that part of your fantasy? Tell me what you dream about me when you’re horny like you are right now. When you’re home alone, looking at me in your computer screen. Tell me now”.

“Ah... I see myself on my knees, gazing at you from below. You’re telling me that you’re my mistress and I have to obey you...”

“Wow Gene, you’re really a submissive at heart, huh? I’m not into that really. I know I could make a living if I used my hypnosis for that, though. I have to be frank with you: it’s not the first time one of my subjects brings that up. Why do you want me to be your mistress?”

“I dunno... So you can hypnotize me again and again, and I can get lost in your eyes. And obey your orders”.

“How subtle. Let’s see. Get on your knees now, I wanna see what you mean”. I quickly obeyed, kneeling in front of the bed. She gazed me from the edge of the bed, her hands behind her, against the mattress. “Do I look commanding enough now?” I said yes, but she was really playing around it, you could see she wasn’t really a domme.

But then her smile faded. “OK. Take your cock out now, I wanna see it”. It was one of those moments when she really looked like she was giving orders. I quickly obeyed. She looked down and repressed a sigh. “You know you had showed it to me before, don’t you? When we were doing Skype?”

“I don’t remember that really”.

“OK, you can remember that now” SNAP “And feel how those images that entice you, that you longed to live in like you said to me in our conversations, are getting real right now. You’re kneeling in front of me now, and I am controlling your mind, just like you wanted. Like you knew I would. I hypnotized you from my computer. I did it on the street today, and then tonight. And I can do it again and again. And it gets better and better every time”.

It was all going back in my mind now. I let out a sight of excitement as I remembered it: the long conversations in front of the screen, the camera showing my naked body in the chair, hers showing only her face, highlighting her eyes that were glued to mine. I was hot and horny on those nights, and I was grabbing my erect cock, jerking it up and down uncontrollably, as she talked to me on the screen. I felt something touching my cock and realized my hand was already jerking it now, in reality, in front of Katherine, my hypnotic mind controller, who was looking at me with fun on her eyes.

“Now it’s happening” she said slowly, “and there’s nothing you can do to avoid it. You can’t escape. I caught you on my hypnotic web. And the reason I could do it is because that was what you secretly wanted. You wanted to be my slave, didn’t you? Tell me what you want”.

I gasped. “I want to be your hypnotized slave”.

“See? You already are. You will do as I please”. A repressed laugh was making her lips tremble now. She was enjoying the situation, however I could see it wasn’t her thing really.

“What would you want me to do with you now?” she asked.

“Make me adore your feet”. My mouth moved before I could stop it from saying the words.

“I know, Gene, I know. Don’t worry. There’s nothing to fear now. You’re here and I know all this already, you told me about it on Skype. I know that you fantasize about me giving you orders and making you adore me. That you want me to play with your mind, even to put you to shame, like I did tonight on the diner. I know you secretly crave that. You find it very hot. That’s why you came to me, and why I’m here. Now kiss my foot”. She moved her leg forward, the shoe dangling from her toes, near my open mouth. I was breathing heavily now. I was feeling so horny and I didn’t want to waste my hard-on.

“What is it, Gene?”

“I don’t want to come yet. I’m so horny”.

“Look into my eyes, Gene. You will not come until I tell you” SNAP “Because you’ll have to satisfy me first” SNAP “Now I want you to lick my foot, in fact I want you to press your face against it first, like I know you long to do, so you can feel it pressing on your head from above, contorting your face. Molding your mind, showing me how subservient to me you’re feeling right now” SNAP

I was on all fours taking her shoe with one hand, holding the foot against my nose carefully with the other, inhaling deeply. The soft smell of her foot, underlined by her humid soles—her sock had dampened a bit from all the walking during the show and afterwards- was getting me dizzy really fast. It was like a mind-controlling perfume. I just knew, then and there, that it didn’t matter if she was a real domme or not. I was just a pawn on her game. I was there to be sacrificed whenever she wanted, even if for her it was just a game, testing my limits just out of curiosity for her mindboggling power. I bowed to her and let her foot press on my face, caressing it all around. Then I opened my mouth and she put it inside. My tongue danced between her toes, making her laugh. “You’re pervy!” But I could feel she was getting excited too. I felt her other shoe falling into the carpet and her foot caressing my back. “You’re all muscles too” she said, brushing my back with her open leg. I smiled, because I was proud of my abs. “Good, now take off your shirt and lay here on the bed” she ordered.

Now she was straddling me while caressing my hair; my hands were still caressing her feet, bent beneath her ass. I noticed she hadn’t undressed. “No, I won’t” she said as if reading my thoughts. “But I will fuck you for a while if you promise to do as I say”. I nodded eagerly. She smiled, caressing my chest with her hands. “I have to say, you look as good in the flesh as you did on Skype” she murmured with a smile. “Now just lay there, boy toy, and let me do it for you”.

She then got on her feet, raised above me on the bed, while she was taking out her panties; they were pink. “Now you will feel me take care of your manhood. I know you’re so anxious to come now, but you will have to wait until I tell you. Clear?” I nodded, knowing I had no say on the matter anyway. She slowly sat down unto me, her skirt covering my abdomen, and I could feel something damp engulfing my manhood entirely. It was mindboggling. “I know you’re feeling sooo submissive now. You’re letting me doing all the work. You’re too tired to think now, you just want to obey me”. She started moving up and down, her hands over my chest for support, looking into my eyes. “Now tell me what you were saying in the restaurant” she ordered.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind” I started. She smiled and closed her eyes as she moved. “Keep repeating it” she said, and I did. Each time she seemed to spend more time with my hard cock inside her. It felt like heaven. And I could feel myself longing to go under, as if my were about to roll upwards anytime and I to give up all control in a second. But Katherine’s eyes were piercing me to the bed, feeling her power conquering my mind, and her body using mine as she pleased. She wanted me to bath myself on that thought. To think that she was there to rule over me now and forever!

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind!” I was talking louder and louder now. It was like every time I said it, it was even more true. If this was a dream, I would have come already. But I kept shouting and panting as Katherine moved faster and faster, always pinning me with her eyes, closing them for brief seconds as a wave of pleasure bathed her from time to time. I felt her suddenly freeze, going tense all over; her eyes were tightly closed. Her crotch started squeezing my hard member, sunk inside her to the hilt. I was about to come any minute.

“You can come now!” she said briskly as she opened her eyes wide, looking into mine. She was coming now. I felt like a valve going free somewhere inside my cock. My brain was also coming to its senses again; it was like when you have a strong drink and suddenly feel a wave of drunkenness going up from your liver to your brain. I opened my mouth and breathed hard. We sighed and shook and panted for a few seconds; then she let her body fall over mine, spent. “Ooooh!!!” she said for the last time, and I could feel her smile even as her face was hidden beneath her hair, next to mine.

I was feeling dizzy and happy, and wasted. I decided I would close my eyes just for a moment.