The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Katherine Anne and me

Author: Polo

E-mail:

Chapter 5

The phone woke me up in the morning. “Wake-up call, sir” said a voice from the lobby. Dumbfounded, I thanked him and hang up. I looked around. I had been sleeping stark naked over the unmade bed, alone. For a moment I thought everything had been a dream... but then I saw the fluffy rubber hanging from my deflated dick, with a huge dose of my sperm inside. I woke up slowly to avoid it from falling unto something, and went to the bathroom. After my shower, I dressed up and found most of my clothes were already in the suitcase anyway, probably I hadn’t bothered to take them out, anxious as I was to go walk on the streets the day before, not knowing I was going to my “chance” meeting with Katherine Anne. But now I had a plane to catch. I made sure everything was ready and left the room.

On the checkout I realized I had to pay for the bottles disappeared from the fridge. They weren’t that many but they were kind of expensive anyway. I had no messages. Then I was on a cab going to the airport. But after a minute or two on the road I changed my mind and decided to make a go to the theater, to see if I could find something else about Katherine anyway. Sad as this meant, for me it was obvious that my adventure with her had ended, and thus her defacto leaving. At the theater, the poster for Katherine’s show was gone, but the door was open and soon I was in front of the ticket cashier, who was the same woman from the night before. She looked at me with no sign of surprise of recognition. Then I felt the need to say something.

“I’m here to pay for Katherine’s lease for her hypnosis show” I blurted out before I realized what I was saying.

“Good” she said, not missing a beat. She checked some papers and produced a sum. I took out my credit card. “That’s for the magic show and the band concert” she said. “I was told you were paying both”.

I opened my mouth to protest, but right then I felt a twitch like the night before; not in my underpants however, but in my mind. It was like a pleasure valve had gone open for a quick moment. I sighed and let a smile form in my lips, while the woman looked at me intently. What the hell. She deserved it. I gave her the card.

“They’re brothers, you know, Mitch and Katherine” she said while waiting for the receipt at the printer. I signed the receipt and thanked her in a whisper.

“Did you have a good night’s sleep?” she asked me suddenly. She seemed concerned now.

I didn’t know what to say. She was looking me in the eye intently.

“I guess you volunteered” she said, with a quick smile of comprehension.

“Yeah”.

“Did you have a good time?”

“Yep”.

“Good. Tell me, what is she doing to you? What is Katherine Anne doing to you right now?”

That was easy. I relaxed as I recited my well-learned answer.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”.

“Say that again?” She opened her eyes wide.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”.

“Again”. Her smile widened.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”.

Then she started to snap her fingers, and I understood I was to keep repeating the phrase every time she snapped. Which she did, several times. It felt better every time. I kept saying my line in tune with her snaps, while her smile turned into a wide grin.

“Come here” she said suddenly, breaking the pattern, and opened a small door behind the counter.

I crouched to pass below some table dividing the audience from the counter, and on doing that I felt my cock straining against my belly, fully hard. I had to move around a bit to avoid the pressure. The woman was beckoning me with her finger, to come closer. I walked past her, through the door, and she closed it behind us. We were in what seemed a large closet, with a low light, half-full with pieces of furniture and movie posters.

“What were you just sayin’?” SNAP

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”. Now I could feel her hand brushing against my crotch, then massaging my cock.

“I was pretty sure you had somethin’ nice on there” she said, pressing the tip of my cock through my jeans, and gazing into my eyes. We were really close. She opened her inviting mouth and I kissed her. Long and hard. She embraced me, then massaged my biceps for some time, a big smile in her face. Then she seated on an out-of-use bench, her legs hanging over the floor. She was using leotards. They kinda fitted her legs very closely. They looked fine. The leotards disappeared inside some elegant ankle boots iwth some heel. I smiled.

“Show me what you’ve got” she said, focused on the trace of my cock straining against my pants.

I took it out like I had done the night before. She sighed. “I see Katherine made a pretty good choice”. I thought she was going to start questioning me about my activities of the previous night, but this woman seemed to be a more assertive, to-the-point kind of person. Gazing at my member, she kneeled in front of me and grabbed it with her hand. My cock was already hard, pointing upwards.

I guess I didn’t have a say in this town.

“I know Katherine Anne is controlling your mind, and Katherine Anne wants you to enjoy this” she said, looking into my eyes. Then, in one swift movement, she engulfed my member in her hungry mouth, licking up and down with her tongue. She was good. I closed my eyes and smiled. She didn’t seem a hypnotist herself, but I didn’t have a problem with that. The woman was in her forties, looked pretty nice, and hadn’t aged badly at all.

When our moans started sounding like we were getting close, she pulled away and turned her back to me, posing her palms over the bench. She leaned over, offering me a nice view of her nylon-covered tight ass.

“I saw you looking at my legs. I know you want to fuck me now. Long and hard, from behind. You don’t need to be hypnotized to do that” she smiled, then shook her ass urging me. I didn’t hesitate. In a second I was pulling down her leotards and some white cotton panties, until I could insert my erect cock between her thighs. She was dropping wet in there.

“Fuck me long and hard, now!” she said, breathing hard. She didn’t even look at me, she was looking ahead.

My cock entered her wet cunt in a second. We were both very horny by now. A part of me was into the act, but the other half felt like going through the motions. Just getting it done, like when you are filling in an order. It was kind of hallucinating in a way. We were fucking really fast. Now we were both on our feet, and I was going in again and again, with a slapping sound every time I touched her ass covered in sweat.

“Hold me tight!” she said breathlessly. I complied, using my arms to hold her torso very tightly from behind while we fucked. She was getting on the verge, I could feel it. Her cunt started squeezing my cock from inside. It was really hot, and she was moving inside my arms like trying to get free, but it was obvious she was doing this just to feel more of my muscles pressing into her. She was moaning loud now. I should have worried about the noise, but by then I was floating in my own bubble. As I sensed an orgasm forming inside my groin, and hers arriving at practically the same time, I blissfully started to shout my catchphrase, which was becoming my mantra:

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind. Katherine Anne is controlling my mind. Katherine Anne is controlling my mind. Ooohhhh!”

Ten minutes later, I was again on route to the airport.

While waiting for boarding, I logged into some wi-fi connection to check my messages. Downloading them took a while longer than usual. I gazed at the screen and could see the name of a file that was being downloaded. It was a video file, and quite big, so I had plenty of time to read the name before it left its place to another file. It read: “From Katherine.avi”.

I couldn’t wait, but decided to check it on the plane; it was on my phone anyway. I rushed through the routines of greeting the air hostess, taking my seat, locking my hand luggage and watching the instructions for the eventuality of any kind of take-off or landing disasters. I sighed with relief when I realized no one was occupying the seat next to mine. That meant I could watch the video with some privacy.

It was a morning flight, and soon after takeoff most of the passengers were asleep. I had slept so well last night! Now I felt really fresh, even as I knew it couldn’t have been more than three or four hours. Of course, I also felt adamant to find whatever it was Katherine needed to tell me.

The video had been shot in my hotel room! And I could see myself snoring on the bed. Katherine, fully clothed, was staring at the camera with a sly smile. “I wanted to leave this message to you as a kind of souvenir” she started. “I don’t want you to upload it anywhere. But you can keep it on your phone or computer if you want. I’m sure that you will”. Her smile grew longer. “It was a nice evening!” Suddenly, I noticed I was watching the bubbly Katherine I had known from her YouTube vids, all smiles and bratiness. “Not something I do very often, but I had to try. I was really interested in your responses to my suggestions over YouTube and Skype. You were really catching all the flags I left in my videos. At the beginning I was leaving them for friends who had kindly left themselves be cobayos for my hypnosis experiments. They deserved something for their courage! But then I started having responses from other people I didn’t know. People like you. And I really needed something to help me sell tickets for my show... a kind of ‘coup de grace’ like they say in French. So I thought of you. By now you must have realized that your coming to Dallas, the supposed concert you were going to see, all that were suggestions implanted by me. Sometimes our minds can play tricks on us, and I know you love to have yours played on, so I knew you will respond to them kindly. The video they took of me hypnotizing you on the street has one thousand views already. It was just a day since we made it! And all because of you, because you were such a good subject. You can watch it later, it’s called “Katherine Anne, Dallas hypnotist” and it’s on the college channel. I’m sure you will get a kick out of it” She smiled again and gave me a smirk. “Also I wanna thank you for paying for our show! You were really kind with Mitch and me. Yeah, I know you didn’t really know about this, but let me assure you I checked with you beforehand to make sure you could support it. Not to mention that after a few hand passes” she moved her hands as a magician and opened her eyes big, “you wouldn’t say no to anything I told you, huh? Just take it like you’re mentoring a couple of kids’ artistic projects for the time being”.

“Anyway, I just had a really good time with you, hypnosis-like and otherwise. Not that I’m looking forward to do it again... As you may know by now, I like to have the life of a gypsy, and that means I’m always in between places and having no real home, and really few long-standing affections... Actually, it can happen a few months from now that I may appear knocking on your door if I really need a place to stay and I am nearby, but just don’t count on it. One of the things you learn with hypnosis, is that for all the cares and needs you might have while doing it, it’s really better to have no strings attached at everything else around it. That way you live a more relaxed life and learn to focus your energy where it counts. The rest of the time is just for fun! Heyyyy!” She gazed at my sleeping form behind her. It was so odd to see myself in a video! “You think I’m gonna disturb your sleep with this talk? Don’t worry, you’re sleeping like an angel and tomorrow you will feel so fresh you’re not gonna believe it. Also”, and she gazed back again, “I’m gonna leave you a real reminder of what I can do with your mind, I’m sure you’re gonna find it amusing”.

With this, she turned around and started touching me on the shoulder while talking to me in a low voice. I was watching Katherine Anne giving me orders! I felt a lump in my throat. She snapped and suddenly I was waking up! I ended being seated in my bed in one movement, my eyes looking around, totally disoriented. Then she took one of my hands and put it in front of my face. “Look at your hand” she said sharply to “me”, “and think of what I made you say out loud all evening. How good that made you feel”. She took my index finger and stretched it so it was protruding from the others. And soon enough, I was looking at my own finger like I was hypnotizing myself! Whoa! While I was trying to cope with this “submissive me” from the recent past, I saw myself starting to chant Katherine’s mantra: “Katherine Anne is controlling my mind” my mouth was saying again and again in the video, my eyes gazing stupidly into my own finger floating in the air! Katherine spent some moments looking at her slave, then gazed again at the camera—at the real me—, smiled and said: “Hope you like seeing this, I know it’s a treat. Have a great trip! Goodbye”. She waved, and the clip ended abruptly.

THE END