The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kathy’s Power

Part 3

Kathy laid in bed for the next half-hour reading what was on the scroll, (of course after changing it back to English). She skimmed most of the scroll since it was so long. It basically said about her powers and how to control them. What she can, and can not change or do. As she laid in bed, the innocent mind of Kathy changed. She started to think of how these powers can aid her in getting guys. Kathy even went to the extreme of thinking how these powers can help her in getting laid, guy or girl, she really didn’t care or mind, she was just horny. But as she thought about it, she thought of Sara. It was well known that she knocked off plenty of guys, and thinking of this...of Sara got her mad. Kathy needed to practice these powers to get used to them. Yeah she read the scroll, but even for her, it was too long and boring to read. That’s when she decided to call up Lisa. Lisa said she’d always be there if Kathy needed help, and this was no exception.

“Hello, Lisa?” It was hard to hear if it was Lisa or her parents because the TV was making too much sound in the background.

“Oh, hi Kathy, what’s up?” As she yelled into the phone.

“Can you please turn the TV down!” Angrily, but she didn’t want to take it out on Lisa.

“Sure hold on.” After a few seconds, Kathy heard the noise of the TV go down, but it was still a little loud. “So, what did you call for?”

“I need your help.” Kathy didn’t want to rope Lisa into this, but she kind of had no choice.

“Can this wait ‘till later, I’m watching this really good movie, and I don’t want to miss any part of it.”

“Sorry, this can’t wait, what movie by the way?” For some reason Kathy kidded to herself that it was one of those old, old movies from the 30’s where the sound is so low you have to put the TV on full blast to hear everything.

“It’s called Total Recall I think. In my opinion, I think it’s one of the best movies ever.” Hearing the name of that movie made Kathy sick. When Kathy saw it last in the movie theater many years ago, she was sick and threw-up all of the popcorn.

“Lisa, that’s an old movie, didn’t you see it already?”

“Nope, anyway, I gotta go back to watching it, ok?”

“No wait, can I come over, I have to show you something.” Lisa heard the urgency in her friend, Kathy’s voice. So she had to let her come over.

“Yeah, no one is home. Come over if you want, but I might be a bit busy watching this movie.”

“Lisa, when I show you what I have to, I think you can skip the movie.” With that, she hung up. Lisa lived only a block away or two, so Kathy walked there. She also brought the scroll with her, just incase.

There was a knock at the door. Kathy could hear the TV from outside the house it was so loud. After a few knocks on the door, and rings on the bell, Lisa finally opened the door. Kathy walked into her 2-story house. Carpet all over the house, and a huge picture of her family. Her, her brother, and her parents. The picture was one of those, 3 foot tall ones. Lisa’s brother was off at college in his junior year. Like John, Lisa’s brother Jack also annoyed her and bothered her. But even more then John ever did to Kathy. As she walked in, she felt the warm breeze pass over her from the cool bitterness of outside.

“You’re in luck.” Lisa said.

“Why is that?” Replied Kathy, even though she really didn’t want to know.

“The movie just ended. I guess you can show me what you want to.” Kathy could see that Lisa was a little sleepy, but anxious to know what she had to show.

“Well, remember that day when I said I wished John had a big zit?”

“Yeah, of course I do, how can I forget?”

“Well, he got one that day.” She had to come up with better proof to get Lisa to help her. Kathy knew that just John getting a zit wouldn’t do.

“Yeah so? He must get them every day or so.”

“No, I made him get it. Look, I just discovered that I have these...these powers.”

Lisa started to laugh, but after a second or too, she became a little serious. “What kind of powers?”

“Don’t laugh ok?” With that Lisa gave a chuckle or too to that statement. “It seems that I have this...ability to change what I look like, or what other people look like.” Lisa bursted out in laughter. “Look I’m serious, it says it all here.” Kathy took out the scroll from her pocket and showed it to Lisa. She still didn’t believe her.

“Look, I need your help with this, and you said you’d always be there for me.” Kathy said pleadingly.

“Kathy, I know I said I would always be there, but come on, what are you trying to pull over me?”

“Nothing look, I’m serious hear me out.” Lisa then stopped laughing and focused on Kathy. “I have a...a plan, if you can call it that, to get back at Sara.” Lisa then looked very interested because she too, was mocked by Sara, a lot.

“Ok, I’m in, how do I help?”

“Well, I need to...how should I say...practice these powers on someone.” Kathy knew Lisa was interested, it was just a matter of time until Lisa said ok.

“I don’t know Kathy, changing my appearance? What if something goes wrong?” That was in Kathy’s mind, but she read that she could have these powers for life, so she can always change her back.

“How did you get these powers anyway?” Kathy knew that Lisa was giving in.

“It says here in the scroll that it’s from a recessive DNA strand that only comes out every 8 generations. But it only comes out in females. Look, I don’t know, I just recently started to read this, but that’s what it seems like.”

“You’re kidding right?” Lisa saw Kathy’s expression and knew she wasn’t. Lisa then told Kathy that she would help. First thing Kathy asked was for Lisa to take her clothes off.

“Kathy, are you going to feel me up, and use this as a reason to get my clothes off?” Lisa did experiment seeing what another woman was like once before with Kathy. They kissed each for a few minutes. Of course Kathy liked it, and so did Lisa, but for Lisa, it didn’t seem quite right making out with a woman then a man.

“No, no, it’s so your clothes won’t rip.” Kathy said quickly to counter what Lisa said.

“I’m not too sure about this Kathy, you sure you know what you’re doing?” Kathy knew deep down inside she really didn’t, but she wanted to get back at Sara so much.

“Lisa, would I ever endanger you? Please, trust me.” Lisa then knew Kathy was right, she had second thoughts about what Kathy was going to do, but Kathy would do the same for her if the roles were reversed.

“If you’re really worried, I’ll test this out on me first. Ok?” Lisa agreed and watched what Kathy was going to do. Lisa still had her clothes on, just incase.

“Wait, Kathy, why don’t you just test everything on yourself?”

“Because I wouldn’t be able to change back if something bad happened to me.” Lisa knew she had a point.

“Ok, watch. I’ll make myself taller.” Lisa stood aghast as Kathy’s legs grew. She grew from her height of 5′2″, to about 6′. Lisa looked up at Kathy in amazement. “See nothing to be scarred of.” Lisa didn’t hear what Kathy just said since she was so wrapped up in what had just happened.

“So, you can change anything on me?”

“Yeah, anything you want. I’ll let you choose.”

“Just come down from there ok?” With that Kathy’s legs slowly came back to their skinny, smaller form.

“See Lisa, it’s simple, and it doesn’t hurt.” Trying to convince her that nothing would happen.

“Remind me again of why you want to test this out?” Lisa knew the reason, but she just wanted to stall for time because she didn’t really want to change, but then again, it did seem exciting to her that she can be anything she wanted.

“Ok, Lisa, your turn, but first take your clothes off.”

“Wait, why do I have to if you didn’t?”

“Because my height wouldn’t affect what I’m wearing.” It was true, she was wearing shorts that just covered the bottom of her ass, and not her legs.

“Ok, hold on.” Lisa was wearing a white T-shirt and short blue jeans. Lisa easily slid them off, but was reluctant to take off her panties and bra even though Kathy has seen them before when they would try on each others clothes at their houses. Kathy thought that Lisa should have been proud to show her breasts off, they were larger then average for their age. Lisa knew it too, but still didn’t want to show her 34c’s to her this time for some reason.

Lisa undid her bra and slowly took her panties off. Her breasts didn’t sag at all, but why would they at fifteen? Kathy saw that she shaved, and had a very nice tan line from her bikini, from those times Kathy went to the beach with her.

“Is this better Kathy? My parents will be home soon, so hurry up with whatever you have to do.” Kathy could tell she was nervous, and a little cold.

“Before we start, can I test something out on you. At first it might not sound good, but you will probably like it.” Lisa had no idea what she was talking about. But this was Kathy, she knew she can trust her with whatever she did. And then Lisa nodded yes.

“Ok Lisa, tell me one thing that you would like to see changed on your body.” Kathy was guessing she would say blonde hair instead of her brown, but her parents would kill her if she dyed her hair. Maybe she wants to be a little taller like Kathy was just a few moments ago? She’s only 5′4″. But then Lisa started to answer. She was thinking back to the movie, Total Recall that she just watched.

“Kathy...I’d like to ummm...have...”

“Lisa tell me, don’t be afraid.” With that, Lisa suddenly spit it out, very quickly.

“I’d like to know how it is to have a third breast. Like that woman in the movie. I want it in the middle of my two existing ones, and I’d like all three of them to be 38d’s.” Kathy was shocked by what Lisa said. For all these years, she always thought that Lisa liked her body a lot, and wouldn’t want to change it that much. But after all, Kathy did say anything. Kathy remembered how much Lisa liked the movie and how much it probably stuck in her head.

“Yeah...umm...sure, if you want”

“Well?” Lisa said.

“Ok, ok, hold on.” Kathy closed her eyes and tried to picture as best as she can, three 38d breasts. It was hard, but she did.

“Kathy, open your eyes!” Lisa said with excitement.

Kathy starred at Kathy’s chest. She never saw anything like it. They were huge, and there were three of them.

“Wow Kathy, I can’t believe that worked.” As she played with the nipple on the middle one.

To Kathy, they were beautiful. The nipples stood erect and pointed at least half an inch out. She could feel that she was getting wetter, and at the same time, she saw Lisa letting some cum out.

“Can I feel one Lisa?”

“Of course, you gave this to me. Can I keep them?” Kathy was shocked again by what she said. If Lisa ever got caught...by anyone with three, they would have locked her up and done tons of tests on her. But Lisa wasn’t thinking straight at that moment, who can blame her?

Kathy walked over and ran her hand across all three of them. They jiggled so much, even if you just tapped them. But Kathy had to go on with the rest of her testing on Lisa, she wanted to get back at Sara so much.

“Ok, Lisa, I’m going to move on, I’ll let you keep those if you want.” Lisa totally ignored her, she was too busy taking in the sight of her new chest.

“Lisa, I want you to rub your pussy...hard” Lisa’s right hand suddenly dropped from her breasts down to her pussy.

“Kathy, why can’t I stop? Why can’t I control myself?” Kathy saw she was a little embarrassed.

“Because I told you to rub it. Keep rubbing it...harder...” Kathy walked over to Lisa and began licking up the cum that was coming off her hands from rubbing her pussy. She clearly saw that Lisa didn’t want to have any part in this, but she knew eventually she’ll feel good about it.

“Kathy, my pussy is starting to hurt, please, stop this now, I thought you were my friend!”

“Ok, stop rubbing your pussy.” Lisa was relieved, but saw all of the cum that Kathy had missed on the floor. Her parents were going to kill her.

“Lisa, lick up the cum on the floor” She bent over and started licking. Kathy saw she didn’t like the taste of the floor, but she did however like the taste of the cum, her cum. Lisa’s ass was stuck up in the air, and her breasts hanging down from her chest. This made Kathy even more horny.

After the cum was all gone Kathy sat down on the couch. “Lisa, come sit on my lap.” Of course, without hesitating, she did.

“Kathy, please stop this, please leave. I don’t like being controlled like this.” Kathy knew that she had taken advantage of Lisa, but she also knew she was getting much wetter, and she was having a good time.

“Lisa, come sit on my lap. And when you sit, you won’t be able to move your ass unless I say you can.” Lisa walked over with her head slumped down.

“I’m...I’m here.” She said as she sat down. Lisa’s cum was falling onto Kathy’s leg.

“Lisa, what’s wrong? Your body shows me your having a good time.”

“Yes, I am, but I don’t really like doing this with you. You’re my best friend, how can you do this to me?” Kathy knew Lisa was right. Kathy still couldn’t picture her controlling Lisa, even though she was now.

“Ok, Lisa, you can go get your clothes on. Tomorrow, I will make it up to you ok?”

“What are you going to do?”

“You’ll see.” Kathy gave out a little chuckle. Lisa was in the corner getting her clothes on. “Lisa, you’re going to need a bra that has three cups, and big enough to hold 38d’s.” Lisa wasn’t paying any attention Kathy, she was busy in the corner getting her clothes on. But she purposely left her panties off.

“No, that’s ok Kathy, I don’t want to wear a bra with these.” Even though her bra turned into 3-cup 38d. At that moment, Lisa and Kathy heard her parents pull into the driveway, just in time too. Lisa was just able to get her shirt on. The T-shirt she was wearing before, because a mini-shirt. The ones that show off her belly-button because her breasts were too big, (and one too many).

Lisa was happy overall. Deep down, she was also happy about Kathy controlling her, even though it was her best friend doing it. When she walked, she got hotter because the breasts moved around so much, and she wanted it that way. Lisa’s parents walked in, just as Kathy left. Her parents saw something was different with their little girl Lisa, but they just thought she cut her hair.

Kathy went home happy. When she got home, she saw that her mother must have left another one of her meetings, her father was asleep and so was John. She looked at the clock, 11:07 P.M. Wow, she thought, she must have been at Lisa’s for longer then she thought. That didn’t matter to her because her tests worked and now it was time for her “plan” to come into effect. Kathy went right to bed, and started dreaming about what she could do to Sara.