The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Keep it simple

I didn’t want to be a part of this story, but it all did happen, and I’m going to tell you just as it did happen, and I’m not going to lie about how it did happen.

I know I’m not a clever man. I know I’m not a genius. I know I’m nothing like a TV star or a Phisics Nobel Prize winner, or a poet or anything. I’m barely a person. However, I don’t think I deserve to be used and abused as I was. Or do I?

It all started in the park, just in front of dozens of people and at daytime. Someone could have stopped it, avoid it, defend me. Nobody did. I was sitting there, on the floor, with my bare feet being tickled by the grass and my hair being moved by the wind. It was a beautiful day, and I was enjoying it. I should have been at work, but I’ve told you I’m not a genius, and I’m not a good worker either. I work in a petrol station, cleaning stuff and taking boxes from one place to another. Sometimes I don’t even know where I’m taking them. For me is just a matter of doing something all the time. That’s the meaning of “work”. Sometimes I think my boss prefers it when I don’t go to work. Like that day, that I was in the park and that strange woman aproached me.

She was pretty, but not as pretty as my sister, who is the prettiest girl I’ve ever met. She was tall, dark haired and blue eyed. But I think none of these were the natural colours: the hair had been tainted, and she wore contact lenses. She came to me, and put one hand on my shoulder. This shocked me: I didn’t know her, and she didn’t know me (I have quite a good memory for people, and that’s the only thing I have good memory for). I looked at her, and waited for a sign or a word or anything.

-Hi, she said, what’s your name?

-I’ve been told not to speak with strangers.

She laughed, I don’t know why. I was just telling the truth. My parents always told me so, and so does my sister, who by the way has the most gorgeus body I have ever seen.

-But you are sort of a big man, now. You don’t have to do everthing they tell you!

I think she was trying to be what they call “sensual”. I don’t know what that means, but sometimes my sister plays “sensual” with some of her friends and it looks quite like this: torn smile, deep eyes, slow movements of the body, a lot of gesturing, some touching around the arm... Just as she was doing with me. I smiled her back, just because that’s what my sister’s friends usually do when she gets “sensual”, not because I was liking her any more than before.

-Oh, well, what a pretty smile. You should do that more often, you know?

She sat close to me, and continued touching my arm, and my leg too. In the one hand, I was pleased about what she said. I do have a pretty smile. I am pretty. My sister calls me “pretty little thing” sometimes. Except when she gets angry at me: that’s when I’m “stupid dumb asshol”. In the other hand, I didn’t want to be touched, I don’t like anybody touching me, except my sister and the grass. And sometimes my boss, who shakes my hand if he is pleased with my hard working (moving boxes and cleaning stuff).

-Don’t be nervous. Are you nervous?

-No, I’m not. I’m a bit angry and a bit happy.

-Well, you just have to relax.

-I am relaxed.

-Well, relax a bit more.

-I don’t want to. If I relax a bit more I could fall asleep and I want to enjoy this beautiful sunny day.

-Are you sure you don’t want ME to relax you a bit? Say, with a massage or a glass of wine?

-I don’t drink. And I don’t want you to touch me.

-God you are a dumb ass!

I don’t know how she had noticed. It’s probably because of my voice. My sister says it sounds like a wipping dog, or like a baby at midnight. Now this woman was angry at me, and there was no more “pretty smile” for me.

-Ok, I’m going to have to keep it simple.

-I’m simple.

-I know you are, dear.

She was looking for something in her purse, and she wasn’t playing “sensual” any more. She finally took something out and put it in front of me. It was like a necklace, with a fake diamond at the end. I know it fake becuase I know it. Sometimes I don’t know how I know the things I know.

-Look at this, you stupid.

She was definitely angry at me. I don’t like people being angry at me. That’s when I decided I would do anything she wanted.

-Do you like it?

-Yes -that was true, it was a beautiful fake diamond.

-Don’t you feel trapped by it?

-Yes -that was false. But I understood she wanted me to say yes.

-You feel it’s powerful. You feel its power. You feel its strength taking over your mind.

I didn’t feel any of those things, so I decided to keep silent and wait for orders.

-You are feeling more and more relaxed. More, and more relaxed. Now try looking at it. All the time.

She started moving it from left to right, back and forth, and in circles. Well, at least this was a funny game.

-WHile you look at it you feel relaxed, you are falling asleep, you are falling asleep.

I wanted to tell her that I had warned her: if I got more relaxed I would fall asleep. However, I didn’t feel sleepy. I felt interested in the movement of the necklace, too interested to let my mind go, so I tried not to listen at her at all.

-You are going deep, deep in trance, you are under the power of the necklace. You are mine now, you are mine, mine, mine...

I closed my eyes a little, because I knew that was what she expected from me. However, I tried to imagine how the necklace was moving in the air.

-Now, you will come with me and you will ask no questions. Ok?

I didn’t want to ask any questions. Her orders were quite clear. I was dissapointed to see that she had put the necklace back in her purse. I didn’t know if she wanted me to keep my eyes closed, but I opened them. I almost never walk with closed eyes. I did once, and I hit a dog. I did another time, and I hit my head against a street light.

-This way. Don’t forget the power of the necklace at any moment, my pet.

Nobody had called me “pet” before. I was used to rat, dog, even donkey. I was tempted to talk to her again. But it took quite a while to decide whether it was good or bad to be called “pet”, and by the time I decided we were entering her apartment.

I tried not to be too curious. My sister has taught me well. But I could see just when I walked in that this woman lived alone. I knew it because... I don’t know why I knew it. It was an ugly house. Kind of dirty. Kind of disordered. Kind of a disaster. The woman closed the door behind us, and pushed me to her bedroom. It was dark and smelled like candles. I was pushed again onto the bed, and laid there, waiting. She started taking her clothes off, and I saw her body. My sister’s is better. She wasn’t ugly but kind of hairy. Long fatty legs. ROund belly. Nice hips. No waist. My sister’s body is a zillion times better. (How much is a zillion?)

She sat on me and looked into my eyes deeply.

-Now, you are going to get naked for me, and let me see your... atributes.

-I want to see the necklace first.

I didn’t knoe I was going to talk. She didn’t know either. At the first moment she seemed surprised, even angry. But her face changed into a big smile of power, and a happy satisfied expression.

-You need it, don’t you. You are a slave to the necklace, aren’t you.

-Yes I am -I said, because I knew that was the best thing to see that beatiful fake diamond again.

-Ok, I will let you see it, but you have to get naked.

I started to get naked, Ok, my trousers first, then my shirt and my underpants. I tried to keep my shocks on, but my sister’s voice was in my mind, saying: don’t you dare to keep your shocks on when you are with a woman. And I was. With a woman. Even if her body wasn’t as pretty as my sister’s.

When she turned back with the necklace in her hands, she opened her mouth wide. Oh, yes, this has happened to me before. It’s because of my... atributes. I’m very well... atributed, they say (my sister says it too). I’m happy of being so well atributed, because otherwise I don’t think women would ever want to be with me that way. Playing “sensual”, I mean. But this way, my sister’s friend are more than happy to play sensual with me from time to time.

The woman was wearing the beautiful necklace now.

-Oh, well, look what we have here. Isn’t this a winner?

-Yes it is.

-Shut up, you monkey. Now, look deep into the necklace again.

It was moving round, back and forth, left to right. The funny game again. Great.

-Look deep at it. You are falling into it. It controls your mind, it controls your

...if only she could shut up for a while...

-will, it controls your destiny. You are nothing

...anyway, I don’t listen at her, so...

-but a slave to it. You are deep into my power. I control you. I control you.

She gave a couple of steps forward on the bed. Now, she was just on me. She knelt, and put her pussy just in front my face.

-Now, baby, be good and I will give you a lollipop.

Great! I knew what I had to do. It’s called the “lick me” game. I’ve also played it with my sister and my sister’s friends. It’s good fun. They move funny when I do it.

I took my tongue out of my mouth, and started licking. My sister’s taste is better, too. This woman tasted like rotten fish. but I had to go on, and I did. I pressed her down with my hands, and sucked and licked hard, specially in that little round spot the call “clit”. She was happy with me for that. She was moaning, or maybe singing some low melody. I couldn’t hear it well, because I had her legs around my ears. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and caressed it with my tongue again. Her body started trembling at the rythm of my tongue. I licked harder, and she put my hands on her breasts (fleshy, round, not-as-good-as-my-sister’s-breasts), and started kind of crying.

I thought maybe I was doing it wrong. But I wasn’t. She got up from my face and said “very well, sweety, let’s do the whole thing now”. So she was happy. She laid down, and looked at me.

-The necklace wants you to fuck me now. Do it.

I thought I was going to have my lollipop then, but apparently I had to “do the whole thing” before. She was there, with her legs spread to the sides, licking one finger and looking at me. she had her necklace on. That was the decisive point for me. Maybe while I “did the whole thing I could play the game of the fake diamond”. The truth is, I’ve played the “whole thing” game so many times, with so many women, it has kind of lost any interest for me. Also, because I always get to win, even if women say the win too (which I don’t understand: how can both people win in a too people game?)

Anyway, I leaned forward and kissed her breasts one by one, deep and slowly. I was starting to like her breasts. I let one of my hands go down into her pussy which was still wet, from my mouth and from the inside. I massaged her clit again.

-Oh, yes -she said—, do what the necklace tells you.

The necklace was telling me to play. I grabbed her legs, opened them as much as I could, and started biting them. Then, I got ready to out my atribute into her. I started by caressing her pussy with it, slowly, the clit too, I know they like that. And then I started. Slowly, going in and out slowly, because I know my atribute is too big for some women.

This one started shouting, but not the kind of shout they do when it hurts. Another one, deeper. I was looking at the necklace, which was moving back and forth with the movements of her body. And I was moving at the same rythm, inside, outside, in, out, in, out. I let her legs go, and focused on her breasts. I massaged them, rubbed them, kissed them. My atribute was getting soaking wet in her pussy, and I increased the rythm.

With one hand, I started massaging her clit again. She was licking the other one, and bitting it not to scream any more (I don’t know how I knew it)

I pressed her harder with my atribute, to get even to the deepest part of her. This time she couldn’t avoid it. She opened her mouth and let a long deep scream come out.

-Yyyyyyyyyesssssss. Do it... necklace... fuck me... more... do...

I did fuck her more. And more. And more. Deeper, deeper, deeper. The necklace was dancing freneticly in front of my eyes. The game was funniest than ever. Her moans increased, and increased, and then she was screaming again.

-YYyyyyyessss, cum now, cum for me, cum...

And I understood that cumming was letting my atributes explode. So I took them out of her vagina, and masturbated on her belly, while she still massaged her clit herself, moaning softly, like if she felt sleepy. The explotion of semen reached even her face. She looked at me with surprise, again, and laughed.

-Well, it looks like it’s been a long time for you too, eh?

It hadn’t. But anyway, I was only worried about my lollipop. I wanted to get it and go away. It was time to go home, as if I had been working. I didn’t want her to get worried, or angry. But I did want my lollipop.

-Ok, my pet. You are going to forget everything now. You are going to remember just the power of the necklace. You are going to feel the need to come her again, and fuck me.

I didn’t answer. If you keep silent people think you agree.

-Now, go, my pet, go.

She let herself fall on the bed, like if she was going to sleep. I was starting to get angry.

-What about my lollipop?

She got up like in a shocK.

-What have you just said?

-I want my lollipop. You promised.

-But you are not supposed to remember.

-Well, I do.

-But you... you... you should forget when I tell you to forget. You should be hypnotized.

-I want my lollipop.

-And you remember everything. You dumb ass! And you have been doing all this out of your own will? not because of the power of the necklace? You stupid, you bastard...

She wasn’t giving me my lollipop, and was insulting me?

-Yes, I do remember everything! I remember that I didn’t like it when you touched me, and that I didn’t like your face, and that you have a hairy ass, and that your breasts are fat, and that your pussy tastes like rotten fish, and that you don’t know how to move in bed, and that you tried to hypnotize me because you are so ugly nobody wants to have sex with you!

she was crying. I thought I had gone too far. Now, I would never get my lollipop. I had to say something nice, quickly.

-But I did like the necklace game.

-SON OF A...!!! Get out of HERE!

She trhew my stuff out of her place, and slammed the door in my face. That was unfair, I thought. So I started to cry to. I felt so abused.

When I arrived home, I told my sister about all this. She laughed.

-Oh, boy, you have such an imagination.

I kept crying.

-Come on, sweety, I will give you a lollipop if you are a good boy.

And she laid back, and she opened her legs, and she was wearing nothing under her skirt. I was happy. I was home again. And my sister would never lye to me or tried to hypnotize me, or abuse me. So I knelt, and I licked. And I licked and I licked and I licked.