The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Keith’s revenge

Chapter 15

Keith told Susan to get ready for both her and him and said, “Gloria will be here in about ten minutes.” When Gloria arrived, Susan took her around the house and explained her duties. When then walked into Margaret’s room, Susan said, “She is a baby between four in the afternoon until nine in the morning. She will need looking after all the time. But once she is in bed, you can relax.” Keith joined them and said, “We will be back late on Friday.” Susan, please get your mother’s keys and we can exchange cars.” Keith took his car out of the garage and Susan put her Mother’s car in its place.” Keith then loaded the two suitcases Susan had backed into the trunk of his car and then said, “If you are ready we can go.” Susan Got said, “Good Bye to Gloria and got in the passenger side and Keith got behind the wheel and set off. He drove to the M6 and turned south following the M6 to Birmingham where he joined the M5. He followed this motorway to Gloucester and tuned onto the A419. He followed the A419 until it became the A417 and crossed the M4 heading south down the A338 to Salisbury and then on to Ringwood and then Bournemouth. The journey took five and a half hours and Susan was very surprised with the luxury of the Park Central Hotel. They had time for a walk around the Bournemouth shops and had dinner in the hotel at seven o’clock. Keith had changed Susan so she could take the cape off while they were in Bournemouth although she thought she was still wearing it. They went to bed feeling very tired, “Susan had slept in the car but mainly to catch up on the sleep lost the night before.

They slept in on Tuesday morning and had breakfast and the end of the available period. Keith asked the hotel Receptionist to phone Sealware and arrange a visit. The receptionist confirmed that they were expected at eleven o’clock. Keith place the post ode into the nav. system in the car and a journey was calculated. They drove through the suburbs of Bournemouth and on to Ferndown where the Sealwear factory was located.

Keith was welcomed like an old friend and Susan was measured for her outfits. He ordered nine outfits and five mackintoshes. He also ordered some coats for himself. The proprietor said, “They was try and get everything ready before Friday.” Keith paid by cheque and then drove back to the Hotel. They parked in the hotel car park and then walked onto the beach at the bottom of Bournemouth gardens. The sun was shining and there was an ice-cream seller on the beach. Keith bought two magnums and they walked along eating them. They turned around after half an hour and walked back towards the gardens. When they reached the gardens they walked through the gardens towards the town. When they reached the town square, There was a make shift pub selling alcohol. Keith ordered a pint of real ale and a gin and tonic.

They sat at a table and drank, Susan said, “This is a wonderful town.” When they got back to the hotel, Keith lifted a couple of tourist leaflets from a rack, one being the tank museum and the other being the Butterfly Centre. He thought, “This should take care of the next two days.”

Their room was on the second floor so they walked towards the elevator. Keith pressed the call button and waited for the door to open. The door eventually opened and they stepped in. Before the door clothes and well dressed mature woman stepped in and said, “Why is, you girl friend wearing her hood up indoors.” Keith replied, “She is not my girl friend she is my wife and how she wears her clothing is no concern of yours.” The woman said, “Good manners dictate that she should drop her hood as she steps inside this hotel or any other business.” Keith took the strobe out of his knapsack and fired it at the woman, then said, “Smile and give off the appearance of being awake and follow us to our room.”

Keith and Susan walked to their room followed by the mature woman. As Susan closed the bedroom door Keith placed the helmet over the head of the woman and turned it on. He then said, “You will go from here to the Sealwear shop in Ferndown and buy five outfits of a latex shirt and short dress. The dress must be shorter than anything you have ever worn since you left school. When you have changed into these new clothes you can also buy a longer mackintosh with hood. You will then wear the mackintosh with the hood up over your head. You cannot take it off or drop the hood until you are instructed to do so. What do you do for a living?” The woman replied, “I am the Managing Director of a small software house.” Keith said, “How many staff do you have.” The woman replied, “Twenty four.” So when you left you were on the top rung of the ladder.” “Yes,” came the answer.” Keith said, “From now on you are below the bottom rung.

You will do as instructed by anyone else in the company. If someone gives you a rule for living it will bypass your gate keeper and drop into your subconscious next to these instructions.” Is that your Aston-Martin in the car park?” The woman replied, “Yes it is.” When you go back to your office you will sell your designer clothing all your Jewellery, your car and your house to your PA for less than a pound. You will alter your position in the company to be the lowest secretary and adjust your salary accordingly; you will then rent an apartment commensurate with your new salary. You can never give yourself a promotion and you will never accept one from someone else. From now on you can only wear latex clothing any other type of clothing will burn your skin. You will replace all your expensive jewellery with cheep costume replacements. You will replace all your expensive jewellery with cheep costume replacements. You can sell your expensive jewellery and use the money for breast implants.” Make them look false and slutty.”

When I turn this off you will wake up and throw off all your clothes.” Keith turned off the helmet and removed it from the woman’s head.

He woman opened her eyes, screamed and started throwing off her clothes. When she was naked, “Keith asked what floor is your room on.” The woman replied, “I am on th3 fifth floor.”

Keith looked as Susan and asked, “Do you have another mackintosh you could lend this woman.” Susan opened the wardrobe and took out a very short pink mackintosh. Keith handed it to the woman and said, “Put this on and keep the hood over your head.” The woman said, “I am not wearing that it is made of rubber.” Keith used the strobe to take the woman into a trance and then he placed the helmet over her head and turned it on.” When the green led was illuminated he said, “You are from now on, the most submissive person on this earth. You can never command or be assertive every again. Susan put the mackintosh on the woman and told her she will love wearing it.” Susan fed the woman’s arms into the sleeves and pulled the mackintosh up over her shoulders. She fastened the front seam and pulled the hood up over her head and fastened the neck strap. Susan then told the woman how much she now loved wearing that coat and added instructions that the rubber sliding over her skin would make her very randy. Keith added, “Your arousal can climb but nothing you do will allow it to drop. As a submissive slut you should be thinking about sex all the time. Now when you wake up you will go back to your room and get in touch with Sealwear so you can arrange to buy your replacement clothing. You cannot take this coat off until you have a new mackintosh like it and some slutty clothes to wear underneath. You will return it to this room as soon as possible”

Keith turned off the helmet and removed it. The woman opened her eyes and walked out of the bedroom. Susan gathered up her clothes and followed. As the woman walked to the elevator and then from her floor to her room the latex sliding cross her skin was increasing her arousal. As Susan pushed her into the room and dropped her clothes on a chair. The woman said, “Please, can you help me?” Susan said, “I have returned your clothes, what more do you want?” I need your husband to fuck me, can I borrow him.” Susan said, “I will ask him but you upset him so I don’t know what he will do.” Susan went back to her own room and said, “She would like you to go up to her room and fuck her.” Keith said, “Not until I have fucked you. Get on the bed.” Keith had a raging hard on since the woman was in their room. He made love to Susan and she loved every second of it. After he had come in Susan’s pussy, he said, “Should I go up to her room?” Susan replied, “It is up to you, but she is in Room 501.”

Keith took his knapsack and walked to the elevator. He rode the elevator up to the fifth floor and he walked to room 501.” He knocked on the door and the mature woman opened it and invited Keith to enter. Keith walked in to the large room and the Woman said, “I am glad you have come I am aroused by this clothing.” Keith walked towards the woman and fired the strobe into her face. He placed the helmet over her head and turned it on. When the green led was illuminated he said, “You will forget what causes your arousal to become high. You love these clothes you wear, have you called Sealwear yet.” The woman replied, “Yes I have an appointment with them at five o’clock.” Keith looked at his watch and thought we don’t have time for this.” He then said, “I will believe that we have just had sex, and you will make your excuses to go and attend your Sealwear meeting. You will buy four mackintoshes and when you return you will deliver the one you borrowed to Susan. He turned off the helmet, removed it, and left.”

Keith returned to Susan and they made love until bedtime. Next morning at Breakfast there were two females in hooded raincoats. While Keith and Susan were have their breakfast in the dining room, the mature woman in the short pink mackintosh walked up to Susan and said, “Thank you for lending me this and gave her the mackintosh Susan had loaned. Susan said, “I see you made it to Sealwear?” The woman replied, “Yes I did last night, and I just love these clothes.” Keith asked, “What were you doing here in Bournemouth?” The woman replied, “I came down to look over a company I, wanted to purchase.” Keith asked, “Did you buy it?” The woman said, “No, they were not developing software in our market place.”

Keith said, “Sit down until we finish and tell us about the differences between the two companies.”

The woman sat at their table and the waitress brought another coffee cup and the woman said, “My Company develops enterprise management systems and websites for females who adopt feminist principles. The company here in Bournemouth does the opposite; it develops systems that exploit women. They even have a system that can mind control women into exotic dancers or whores.” They each finished their coffee and Keith said, “Bring that coat to our room.”

They walked to the elevator together and Keith pressed the button for the second floor. They walked to Keith’s room and inside Keith used the strobe on the woman and then placed the helmet over her head, When the green led was on he said, “When you leave this room and go back to your own you will forget ever meeting us. You will also believe that the men you met here in Bournemouth managed to hypnotise you, what they did not tell you was there was third option on the mind control software and that was to make a submissive female with a latex fetish. After they had made you one hundred percent submissive they suggested you sell your company to them. You have been fighting this suggestion and you will seek guidance from your PA when you get back home. Suggestions you will be able to fight until you seek guidance from your PA but commands or directives are impossible to fight or disobey. If your, PA wishes to make contact with the men that compromised you, you can give her my mobile number as the contact telephone. This is it, 077????????. Who did you see when you visited the Company here in Bournemouth?” Cynthia replied, “Clifford Wilson.”

Keith continued, “Now go back to your room and wake up when you get there forgetting all about us.” He turned off the helmet and removed it. The woman moved out of the room slowly and still tranced. Susan said, “I hope she does not meet a dominant person on the way.” Susan got everything ready for the tank museum and then they walked down to the car park. The mature woman was walked toward her car pulling a suitcase. When she says Susan in her hooded Mackintosh she made a detour towards them and when she got near she said, “Do you have a job I am thinking of changing my PA.” Keith replied, “She already has another job, what is wrong with your current PA. The woman replied, “She is very dominant and she has designs on my body.” Keith asked, “Where is your office, perhaps we could come and see you.” The woman replied, “My office and home are in Stockport. Keith continued, “That is good we are in Manchester. You will forget these next instructions when you leave here. Each morning when you go to work you will invite your PA into your office, sit her in your seat and then take her knickers off; you will then eat out her pussy when her orgasms for the second time you can stop. While she is sitting in the bosses chair she is the boss and you are the lowest secretary in the building. Now go back to Stockport and don’t stop for anything except fuel. The woman walked away saying, “It is a pity you have a job. I could pay well.”

Keith and Susan watched her drive out of the car park and then got in the jag and followed her but drove the other way, towards the tank museum. Keith took forty minute3s to reach the tank museum and when they were inside they had a lot of fun playing in the tanks. There were a number of children about and Susan started playing with the young boys. One of the young mothers asked Susan why she was wearing a rubber coat with the hood up and Susan replied, “I have a latex fetish and some time ago I had an accident at work and I lost my ability to control my bladder or my bowel. I have worn this mackintosh like this, since.

Keith was listening and thought, “That is a very good excuse. Perhaps I should make it worse so she could not give it.” Keith walked away from Susan and walked into the new factory where they repaired or build new tanks. He watched while a tank engine was removed from a German tank. He then decided to go and see the training ground where real tanks were put through their paces. Susan look up and saw that Keith had moved off so she when in search, stopping at each static display in the museum to see if he was inside. Not finding him in any off the tanks in the public space, she walked to one that was surrounded by fence panels. As she walked towards it she did not see the two mechanics working on the far side but she heard a clunk. Thinking the clunk came from someone inside she crept through the gap in the fence panels and climbed up onto the tank. Looking through the hatch she could see someone inside and saw that he was masturbating. She dropped down inside and said, “Do you want any help with that.

Susan then saw that it was not Keith but someone that looked very much like him. The young man said, “Yes you can help I have never had a blow job.” Susan thought, “If I pretend this is Keith maybe I can orgasm as well. She drop to her knees and placed her mouth on his cock. It was a very young cock and it was very tasty. Susan was pretending it was Keith and when he climaxed, she orgasmed and nearly fell over. The young man reached out and caught her and fumbled her breasts.

She was about to say can we do that again, when the two men working in the tacks made a loud noise. The young man jumped up pushing Susan over and ran out of the tank. Susan got up and climbed up to the hatch in time to see the young man running away. She crept out and as she made her way to the Hole in the fence panels she saw Keith come in from outside. He saw her creeping out of the work area and walked towards her.

When he reached her he said, “Where have you been.” Susan replied, “Looking or you, I am hungry. Is it not time to have our picnic?” Keith replied, “Yes we could eat in the car it is raining hard.” They walked to the car park and then to the jag. The picnic, as prepared by the hotel, was on the back seat. Susan shared out the sandwiches and then the crisps and chocolate. Keith ate everything that was put in front him and said, “Thank you I was hungry. Have you seen enough or do you want to go back into the museum.” Susan replied, “I have seen enough. Leys go back to Bournemouth.”

Susan cleared away the picnic and Keith drove out of the car park and on to the road. They had only travelled a short distance when there was a scream coming from the transmission. Keith stopped in a field entrance and pulled out his mobile he phoned Jaguar assist and when the call was answered he told them the car was new and it had a scream coming from the transmission, He also gave his location and his mobile number and was told someone would be there within an hour.” Keith said, “We may have to wait here for an hour so would you like to blow my cock.” Susan leaned over and opened Keith’s fly. She pulled his cock out of the latex trousers and dropped her mouth onto it. Her mouth kept dropping into the latex around his cock and she loved it.” Susan was blowing Keith’s cock for forty minutes when another Jaguar pulling up behind.

Susan tucked Keith’s cock into his trousers as the man came to the door. The man said, “I was informed that you have a noise from the transmission.” Keith replied, “Yes this has a four wheel drive option and it seemed to be coming from the transfer gearbox.” The man said, “Could I drive it a bit.” Keith said, “Susan please jump in the back and I will slid across.” Susan got out and into the back and Keith slid across into the passenger seat. The man got in and started the engine and pulled out into the road. He had only travelled a hundred yards when the squeal stated again. The man turned in the road and returned to the field entrance. You appear to be correct I will arrange to have this picked up and taken to the Jag dealership in Bournemouth. Could I take you anywhere?” Keith replied, Bournemouth please, the Park Central Hotel.” Keith took his knapsack out of the trunk and Susan took the picnic from the back seat.” They all got in the other Jag and the man drove them back to the hotel.

When Keith and Susan were back in their room, Keith’s Mobile rang He answered it and it was the Jag dealership telling him they now had the jag and a new transfer gearbox was on route to them. Keith tanked them and said, “We are here until Friday will it be ready.” The man said, “If not, we will lend you a courtesy car.” Keith replied, “Ok keep me informed of any progress.”

When the call had ended Susan said, “How do we get home.” Keith replied, “Either in our car, or a courtesy car from the Jag dealership here in Bournemouth.”

At the same time on the M6, an Aston-martin was driving towards the turn off for Manchester and Stockport. The mature Woman driving was still wearing her latex clothing. She had stopped for fuel twice and wanted to see her PA before she went home. She was still fighting the suggestion to sell her company and she was convinced those men had done something else to her. She turned off the M6 at Junction 20 and headed towards Stockport.

Fifteen minutes later she parks the car in the company car park. Running into the company Cynthia entered the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. As the elevator doors opened Cynthia saw her PA sitting at her desk outside her office. As she approached Sydney she said, “Would you come into my office please.” Sydney followed her in and Cynthia stopped before she reached her desk and said, “Those men I went to see did something to me and made a suggestion that I sell this company to them. I need your decision on that but while you think about it take off your knickers and sit in the boss’s chair.”

Back in Bournemouth, Keith and Susan were getting ready to go down to dinner. Before they left the room his mobile rang and he recognised the number form Stockport. He answered the call with, “This is Keith Wilson how can I help you?” Sydney replied, “My name is Sydney Rice, My boss came down to see you and has returned in a different state.” Keith replied, “Would that be Cynthia from Stockport?” Sydney said, “Yes that is her.” Keith continued, “Well my father saw her and he probably made her submissive with a latex fetish.” Sydney replied, “That h=is her what can you do to help.” Keith said, “I am coming yup to Manchester on business in the next day or two could we meet you with Cynthia and I could try and help. Sydney said, “Give ne a call when you are in the area and I will arrange to meet. Keith and Susan had been having sex before the call. Keith had remembered his pledge and had Mind controlled Susan to forget the excuse she used at the Museum and to always say that she had visited a stage hypnotist with her mother and he had hypnotised her to have no control over her Bowel and Bladder and that she should wear that mackintosh with its hood up, all the times.”

Keith got his fist proof that his mind control had worked in the lobby of the hotel on the way to the dining room. Susan was asked why she was wearing her hood up indoors and she replied, as Keith had programmed. The woman turned to Keith and said, “Do you not mind your wife being so rude indoors.” Keith replied, “Be very careful, the stage hypnotist is here in the hotel.” The woman slunk away and Keith and Susan walked into the dining room.

After diner, Keith took Susan up the stairs and they made love until bed time.

Next morning Keith had a shower and Susan washed his clothes before showering and washing her own. After Breakfast, Keith phoned the Jag dealership and asked if there was any news on his car. He was told that the new gearbox had arrived and was being fitted now. The Service Manager said “I will call you when it is ready.” Keith called the reception desk and asked that they call him a taxi. Susan and he walked down to reception when the taxi had arrived, Keith had his knapsack over his shoulder and Susan was carrying her handbag.

The taxi took them to Monkey World and deposited them at the entrance. Keith said, “This not what I had placed for today, but it is within taxi distance form Bournemouth.” Susan said, “I do not mind this place looks interesting.”

End of Chapter 15