The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

But, if you were googling for Online Banking, Farrah Fawcet, or similar, you’ve found porn and maybe ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children or people offended by textual representations of sex acts.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

This one started as BE Addventure Episode 538368, but it got out of hand. So, if it seems like this just starts at some bizzaro point—like where the hell did the ring come from—it does for decent reason. We’ll be getting to the back story details over time.

If this interests anyone enough to drop by the Addventure and experiment, very cool, but to the guys who started the thread—like way back in the nineties—thank you. To Linking Enabled, the author responsible for so many of the BE Addventure stories, I salute you for kicking a lost thread back into the light.

Screaming in a high-pitched voice and running as fast as her impossibly large, uncontrollably bouncy breasts would allow her, the scantily-clad blonde fled her growing legion of horny pursuers. Fortunately, they didn’t move very fast either, and Amanda knew the neighbourhood.

Once upon a time, before college got too time consuming, she used to work in the strip mall just ahead. Having spending money for her free time didn’t seem important when she had no free time, so the job had died a painless death, but she still had friends there. Harve had to be able to help. He saw what happened last night, and if he couldn’t, then maybe Noreen could.

Putting on a burst of speed, she raced through the open door of the coffee shop, kicking the block out of the way on her way past, and pushed the door shut, locking the deadbolt behind her.

“What the hell?” shouted the guy behind the counter as the tailing sex zombies smacked into the glass front of the store.

“Harve! You have to help me!” she begged, her voice dripping sexual invitation. Exertion had her boobs bouncing up and down as she tried to breathe in and out at the same time. Her hair looked wild but not messy. Now that she’d stopped running, sweat plastered her camisole top and shorts to her skin, but the perspiration didn’t stick. It shone and felt more like a light oiling, and it smelled divine.

“Amanda?” her ex-coworker and fellow student gasped. While he hadn’t recognized her springy new tits, or her breathy voice, what was left of her original face before Kerry had her way with it seemed to do the trick. For a moment, Amanda felt relieved.

“Mandy,” she corrected against her will. Oh no! It’s not over!

“My god—” he started.

“Goddess,” she corrected against her will. Fuck! Fuck-fuck-fuck!

“—What happened to you?”

The look of amazement in his eyes heated her pussy. She felt her nipples light up and poke dents in her top. She actually felt it, but it shouldn’t have been such a surprise after last night when she’d been barking with pleasure at having them licked and cumming from having them sucked. Trapped in the body of a giggly blonde sex toy, she had to fight for clarity. Her brain did still work, when not overwhelmed by the new needs of her hyper-horny body. “You remember yesterday?”

He nodded, his eyes fixed on the overstressed neck of the pink top. His pupils grew more prominent the longer he looked.

She stamped her feet in sexy frustration, setting off a jiggling tsunami through the immense masses of forward-jutting boob. It was hopeless. She had to think. He had to… “Harve, think! The field trip to the art gallery? The lady who put that huge, fake hard-on on the replica of Michelangelo’s David? Remember me yelling at her to stop screwing around before she broke something?”

“Unhuh?” Harve confirmed, sniffing. Or was it a moan? She looked down. Hidden behind the tall counter, his dick stiffened. She knew it as sure as she knew she’d been turned into a sexist caricature of herself. A horny, easily pleased, cock obsessed sexist caricature of herself. Cock obsessed…. Cock… cock. Mmmmm cock…!

No cock! No time! Her pussy worked its way up from slow leak to rapid gush. Using some hidden deep reserves of willpower, she cranked her head back up to look her classmate and former co-worker in the eyes. The glazing was nearly complete.

“Snap out of it,” she screamed, trying to force anger into her soft, sexy voice. “It wasn’t fake! She gave the statue a woodie! She turned me into a horny bimbo! I spent last night locked in the gallery having sex with people from paintings.”

“You are so—”

“Ohhhh! Don’t be like them.” Her arm swung wide as she gestured back at the people milling around outside the shop. The motion pulled her top so tight against her super boobs that she might as well have been naked. She shuddered with pleasure from the accidental squeeze, and gasped out, “Harve. It’s me Ahhhhm— Mandy. Your friend!”

It was hopeless. Just like everyone else all day, her unquestionable sex appeal had overwhelmed Harve, and soon she’d succumb to the yearning to satisfy their animalistic cravings. She slapped away his hand as he reached for her.

“You are so hot,” he groaned, looking orgiastic in the aftermath of the brief contact.

She blinked and posed, thrusting her mammoth tits on full display. “You really think so?” Oh no. Not again.

He nodded and Amanda lost it. All the fires of Hell erupted, and she felt the lava burning its way up her nervous system to her brain, scorching out all sanity and reason. Her fears and memory of why she’d come to the coffee shop crumbled to ashes.

“Then let’s fuck!” she squealed, pulling her tiny top up over her head with one hand and pulling herself up onto the counter with the other.

“Harve? What’s—” Noreen came out of the back room and stopped dead, staring. “Amanda?”

“Mandy,” moaned Amanda, sitting on the counter, her legs up over Harve’s shoulders as she pushed him down into licking position.

Noreen gave into shock for a moment, and then her eyes began to glaze over.

Most observers would have to admit that this is an unusual state of affairs, but exactly what has happened here and how did it come to be? It is quite simple really: Amanda, er… Mandy, had the extreme good fortune to encounter

Kerry

Queen of the Dark

But who is Kerry? Let us go back a few days and see who Kerry is and how she became the Queen of the Dark. The story starts in Seth Gruenwald’s Shoppe, but that was a simple monetary transaction. Kerry saw something she liked and purchased it. Nothing unusual there, which is unusual for visits to Seth’s little magic shop. Few come out unchanged. But Kerry did enter and leave very much the same, so perhaps Seth knew something that we don’t… yet.

While waiting for her customer to get her act together, Kerry’s hand found its way to her pocket and the ring she’d bought at the Shoppe. It was cute, plain (except for the little dragons on the inside of the band) and for a hardcore fantasy reader like herself, irresistible.

One ring to rule them all, she thought, bored out of her mind as she stood at her station. I wish I could just turn invisible and get out of here. There is nothing worse than people who don’t bother filling out the forms in the line while they wait. I always get the slow people and it totally ruin’s my throughput. No throughput means no performance bonuses and no chance of ever getting promoted.

I just wish…. Knowing full well that it would change nothing, she slipped the ring on.

And everything changed.

“Evil Goddess, huh?” said Kerry, blinking as a rush of information flooded into her. She looked at the reflection of herself in the plastic barrier between her and the teller to the left. “Can’t be an Evil Goddess and look like this.”

She winked and an ornate mirror appeared on the wall beside her. Ignoring her current customer—the stupid, slow bitch holding everyone up—Kerry pondered herself for a moment. She’d always wanted to make a few changes to her lifestyle, but life always got in the way.

Lank brown hair? She shook her head. No. Muddy eyes with no particular colour? Those will be soooo gone. Chunky body even after all he trips to the gym, you are voted off the island. Stubby legs? Don’t even waste my time.

“Teller,” whined the slow bitch, “I’m ready now.”

“Shut the fuck up,” replied Kerry, not even bothering to look. “You just had to get into the line right away and waste everybody’s time here, didn’t you? Well, you are going to have be much more accommodating of other people in the future.”

“Excuse me? Where’s your nametag? I want to—”

Kerry took the time to glance at the woman, then decided to go for a full scale evil glare. “There are no excuses for people like you. Be grateful that I don’t just kill you where you stand.” She reached out, tore the withdrawal slip from the slowpoke’s hand, and took a glance.

“A hundred and twenty dollars?” Kerry asked, waving the slip in the bitch’s face. “You’re wasting my time with this? The way you’re dressed, I figured….”

Kerry shrugged. “Well, let’s fix that.”

With a gesture and a loud “Zash!” a bolt of light struck the woman, igniting her expensive ensemble and quickly burning it to a thin coating of ash. A gust of wind blew the film away and revealed a garish get-up of overly bright colours, too tight, too short, and too trashy. Her new pink and red tube top and micro-mini overpowered the eye. She certainly stood out in the lobby of the bank—especially with the heel elevating her nearly eight inches—but was just perfect to stand out on a dark street, when you were standing out on a dark street for economic reasons.

“Eew.” Kerry’s tongue popped out to emphasize her distaste. “That’s a much better fit for the likes of you.”

“What?” The brand-new goddess laughed at Slowpoke’s shock, but as the whoridly dressed woman’s babble gave way to idiotically bombastic bluster, something had to be done.

“You know… I don’t have to put up with stupidity and ignorance anymore, so, shut up!” Kerry demanded, smiling broadly.

The woman’s mouth kept moving, but no more annoying noises came out. Finally she stopped and stared, stunned.

“As for the rest of you,” Kerry yelled at the onlookers starting to wonder what was up at the far end of the bank, “nothing strange happening over here. Go about your pathetic, miserable little lives. And make sure you’ve filled out all of the forms while waiting.”

Her impromptu audience found things to distract themselves, more than a few scurrying back to the counter and the banking slips.

She gave a self-satisfied sniff, and then Kerry turned her attention back to soundlessly screaming bitch. “OK. Now you look the part. I took a peek inside your disgracefully self-centered mind already, so don’t you argue or protest. You haven’t done anything to deserve the nice clothes you had. You’re already practically a prostitute, trading your looks for stuff from four poor saps who think they love you. No wonder I could never find a decent lay with bitches like you around hogging all the cock.

“I mean I’ve worked. I have a job. I go to the gym. Who do you think you are? You want a hundred and twenty bucks? Go earn it, bitch!”

As the ex-client turned to leave, Kerry said, “I don’t like your hair.”

The smoky poof was completely unnecessary, but it fit with the bleach-blonde hair frizzing out of control. “And I like that even less.”

Her legs stiff like a robot, the bitch marched out of the bank while Kerry waved goodbye and called, “Have a nice day!”

The bitch might have problems negotiating any sort of payment for her services now that she couldn’t talk, but, as far as Kerry was concerned, the bitch’s problems fit under, Oh well.

“Back to me.” She fixed the next person in line with her brand new dazzling, ice-blue stare, freezing him as he took a step toward her wicket. Her bright red lips perked up in a soft smile as she said, “I’ll be with you in a moment, sir. I’m sure you know how to amuse yourself in the meantime.”

Whether he waddled off in embarrassment over his clothes vanishing, his masturbating uncontrollably in public, or because his dick stopped swelling and hardening at exactly Pi inches in length wasn’t information Kerry cared enough about to bother looking. She was busy with the mirror and adjusting her hair.

The next person in line took the hint and waited.

With needless gesticulation, her brown hair darkened as she tilted her head. With a finger snap, the mirror showed her from the back. The obsidian sheet of hair ran down into a nice, cleanly cut arc, then it curled slightly into a thick, lustrous mane and climbed upwards her shoulders.

She tried a blonde Farrah Fawcet cut next, and the Betty Cooper looked cute, but blonde looked best in a short bob, piled atop her head, or running down to her ass.

“Blonde’s for extremists anyway,” she said, looking out from underneath blond bangs, a winding braid, and the appropriate genie headgear. She nodded and blinked and her hair returned to midnight black falling in waves across her back because it went better with her eyes. “Not that I can’t change those whenever I want. I’ll have to fuck a few guys as a blonde to see if it really is any better.

She unwrapped the pink, gauzy material from her head and took off the red genie sex-doll hat and placed it on the counter beside her. “OK. Next, the boobs. Do I want supermodel breasts or porn star tits?”

While deciding, Kerry served another client. After all, why not? It was mind-numbing work and gave her plenty of time to think. It was where she’d come up with most of the sexy stories she’d written but never gotten up the courage to post online.

“What the fuck. I’m evil, right? Porn star all the way.”

“Uh. Excuse me?” asked the client.

“I could use a male opinion, and don’t lie because I’ll know and turn you into a eunuch,” Kerry replied. “Which is better? This….”

Kerry’s chest slowly inflated, concealed behind her business suit. “Shit. You can’t see anything, can you?”

The bug-eyed guy nearly passed out as Kerry’s clothes vanished. Instinctively, she tensed her stomach muscles to better show off, but then realized she didn’t have to anymore. The fat she could never get rid of vanished completely, replaced by the softly rounded belly that came with being fit but not a complete muscle-head.

She looked over at the mirror, then back at the guy—let’s call him Rob because Kerry liked the name Rob, and whatever his name really was, it didn’t matter anymore—and asked, “Too Twiggy?”

“Guh,” said Rob.

“Too Twiggy,” Kerry said, looking back at the mirror. Her waist stayed about the same, but her hips went whoomp out into hourglass territory. Not that her toy could see it.

“This is just stupid!” She sniffed and the counter dropped level with her tightly toned waist. “How does this look?”

“Good?” asked Rob, confused as hell.

“But not good enough, huh? Supermodel is out.” Her breasts crept outwards again until, “37-23-36. Just like Marilyn. ’cept she was a blonde. C-Cups OK?”

“Uhm….”

“No idea huh?” Kerry tilted her head and swept her lush hair off to the side as she put on a diamond encrusted necklace. She made a show of positioning the large gold ‘C’ between her breasts. “How’s that?”

“How are you doing this? Where’d the necklace come from?”

“Can still think huh?” In time with the pulsing swell of flesh, the C morphed into a D. “OK, we’re hitting porn star range. Say when.”

Slowly her breasts eased outwards, larger, rounder more impressive. The D split in two, then contracted onto itself forming an F. Kerry put her hands on the counter and leaned forward so that she had to look up to see Rob’s downward angled eyes.

“I know I’m the best thing you’ve seen in weeks, Rob—”

The girl at the next station looked over the barrier—easy to do now that it was down by her shoulder—and recoiled in shock. “Kerry, do you mind? Some of us are trying to work here.”

“Stop bitching, Alyssa. You just wish you had tits like this.”

“Oh god, I wish I had tits like that,” moaned Alyssa, her eyes glazing over with lust.

“Oh god-dess,” Kerry corrected. “Why don’t you climb over the counter and help Rob out. He’s gotten awfully frustrated basking in my beauty, and I want an objective opinion of my loveliness.”

Her co-worker crawled up on the counter before any other notion entered her mind, but once on the counter, she stopped. “I don’t even know him.”

“Rob, Alyssa. Alyssa, Rob. Don’t worry Rob, she’s good at this stuff.”

Alyssa shook her head in protest but instead said, “I am good at it! And I love it!” She practically began to scramble in her haste. “Oh, Ro-hob! Please, Rob, please let me suck on you. I need cock so-oh-ho bad!”

Not wanting to disrupt his view of the dark goddess, Alyssa crawled between his legs and, with a zipper-destroying wrench, pulled his pants down to his knees.

“Oooooh, YES! Oh-gulp-mmmmmmm!”

Rob’s eyes rolled up into his head as the teller went to work with gusto.

“Oh no you don’t!” Rob’s eyes swung down and focussed on the G between Kerry’s breasts before widening their area of interest. “How are you doing down there, Aly?”

“I’mmmmmm! Oh! I’m in fucking heaven! Slurp!”

“How is he?”

“Woooonderful.”

“How is he now?” asked Kerry.

“Aaack!” Alyssa choked as Rob’s dick swelled, stopping only when it stretched her jaw and pushed her head back a half a foot.

“You watch those teeth now, girl!”

Alyssa said nothing coherent, but the look on Rob’s face spoke volumes as the girl between his legs carefully played with what little of his enhanced meat she could get in her mouth.

“Try tit-fucking him if you can’t get it all in.”

“But I can’t,” the girl wailed. “I wish I had tits like yours.”

“That’s right, you did! Baby, I’ve been neglecting your boobs and I’m so sorry! Wish granted,” said a cheery Kerry. “Stand up for a minute so we can both watch.”

Alyssa untangled herself from Rob’s pants and got to her feet reluctantly, her eyes never leaving the throbbing monster jutting out of Rob’s crotch.

Kerry followed her co-worker’s stare and her smile grew wider. “Oh yes. I’m going to try that one out later.”

Upon hearing that proclamation, Rob moaned and ejaculated, a disappointing affair resulting from too much jerking off over porn. Kerry didn’t want to have anything to do with that, so the orgasm went on and on, each blast of cum coming faster, thicker and harder than the one before it.

Rob shook, sending pulses of white goo shooting across the bank. With a strangled scream, his head snapped back, his back arched, and his cock pointed at the ceiling, launching burst after burst up into the air.

“Oh god,” moaned Alyssa, completely glassy eyes as semen rained down on her. She was too far gone in her raging lust to even think of trying to catch it in her mouth before the fountain slowed and stopped. “All that cum. I want it! I want it!”

“Oh god-dess,” Kerry corrected again. “You better get it right if you want tits like mine.”

“I do, goddess! You promised! I need tits! I need cum!”

“My precious! My precious!” mimicked Kerry. “Yes, I did promise, but I’m evil, Ally.”

And just then, a delicious idea hit her.

“Oh I’ve got beach balls, I’ve got beach balls,” sang Kerry as she decided to go for complete overkill and the boob grown accelerated dramatically, quickly burying the golden, gem-encrusted cupsize-o-meter. “Either put that tongue back in your mouth and sing along, Rob, or find some other use for it.”

Rob leaned over the counter, beaver hunting, but couldn’t get past the boobs blocking his way. Instead, he wrapped his tongue around one of the thumb-sized nipples and began to suck. His fingers found the other and made Kerry shake with bliss.

“Alyssa,” she moaned. “Say huh-hello to your new boobs!”

“Hell-ooooooohhhh!” moaned Alyssa, her back arching with pleasure. Her blouse leapt forward, filled to capacity, and the loud snap of her bra fracturing echoed through the bank.

“Yessssss!” the teller shrieked as the seams tore out of her shirt. Buttons snapped free, cracking gyprock walls with their impact, as her shirt flew open. Breasts billowed outwards and shot through the many stages of sporting goods before she fell over under the weight of her new endowments.

“Oohhh goddesssssssssss! Yesssssssssss!” screamed the girl, lying on her back with her legs kicking as she tried to thrust her hips in a fucking motion but slid in a mix of her own juices and the product of Rob’s earlier extreme orgasm. “Fuck! Fuck! Need cock! Fuuuuuuck!”

Kerry shivered and then yelped as a nipple-gasm ran through her. “Mmmmmmm. Thank you Rob. It seems that I overdid things a little, but you never did say ‘when.’”

“Nrr such thnnngg ass too bigmmm,” Rob told her tits, still groping and licking and sucking.

She reached over her immense boobs, put her hand on Rob’s head, and pushed back. “So much for you being an objective viewer.”

“Uhm, when?” said Rob.

“Too late. Much too late for that, and you’re lying. I told you not to lie, so now I’m not going to have sex with you. I’ll give some other guy a big dick and fuck him instead, and you won’t even get to watch! I suppose you can still have the titfuck though.”

She pushed him the rest of the way over. “Enjoy it,” she said as his huge cock got huger. Huge enough, in fact, to rest between the growing boobs tearing his shirt apart.

“Now you and Alyssa, stop bothering me. I want to fix up my legs a little, maybe try wrapping them around some thick-dicked stud, and serve a few more clients before my shift is over.

“Next please,” she said after whisking away the still-orgasming girl and the hermaphrodite happily tit-fucking himself. Where to? She didn’t really care.

Looking at the line, particularly the lady at the head of the line, Kerry amended her command. “No, not, you, you flat bitch. Here, have another cup on me.

“Make it a venti,” she added as the small-breasted lady’s shirt exploded. “You need it.

“You. The guy in the back with the hard hat. You got a big dick to go with those muscles? Never mind. I’ll take care of it. Get over here and forget about your wife. She can have you back when I’m done.”

She looked down at the boobs crushed by the sides of her station and resting heavily on the extremely low counter and said, “Uh, you don’t have a thing for really long legs do you?”

Picking herself up off a bed filled with exhausted lovers hours later, Kerry looked at her long, lithe, and oh-so-fine legs in her mirror. They were first class, she had to admit, so she’d fucked the construction worker for hours. In a semi-evil reward for sharing his good taste, Kerry brought his newly-bisexual wife in on the fun and games, along with a few others from around the neighbourhood that caught her attention.

After drinking the legs in, her gaze swept upwards over wide hips; slender waist; full chest, but not so full that she couldn’t move about gracefully; long neck, and a face pretty enough to make herself wet. She smiled and got wet. Light sparkled off the ‘G’ necklace as she turned.

Laughing at herself, she snapped her fingers and looked at the profile and back views reflected in the mirror. Muscles looked good on her, in moderation, but she still hadn’t made up her mind about her hair. Right now it was long, dark, and wavy, but she’d had the best orgasms with short and blonde.

Go figure. she went ass-length blonde, switched the mirror back to the front view and slowly teased her always-hungry clit.

“Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?”

Oh Queen of the Dark,

said the mirror,

Thou art truly fair,
But Alyssa has tits to sate an army,
And more yet to spare.

Kerry hummed softly, considering. “Yes, but she’s a bimbo. I’m a slut. A slut with the power to do whatever she wants!”

She giggled evilly and strode back to her bed to enjoy some girl whose name she didn’t even know.