The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Hey. What’s going on?” Kerry asked one of the people choking the sidewalk as she made her way to work to formally resign her position—and fuck the afternoon security guard. She’d always wanted to do that.

“Protest,” a middle aged, nameless office worker answered without looking. “Sounds like you can download movies to watch on cell phones and some of the offerings are….”

“Risqué?” supplied Kerry, her voice dripping sex. “What about those kids? Shouldn’t they be in school?”

“Good question,” Kevin, another, but no longer nameless, office worker, replied, first glancing and then looking Kerry up and down. Dressed for her bank teller’s job in a hip-hugging, but respectable, knee-length blue skirt, tasteful white blouse and understated makeup, Kerry fit in with the business-like nature of the gatherers, but she was still the sort of busty, model-gorgeous babe that inspired “risqué” dreams in most men.

“I, uh,” he continued once he’d finished his first visual pass over sex wrapped in office attire and struggled to keep from showing that his penis had begun erecting a temple in Kerry’s honour in an uncomfortable direction: Down his left pant leg. “I guess their parents decided they’d learn more here.”

“Ohhhh. They will. Trust me!” Kerry gestured and handed over a conjured business card. “I like the look in your eyes. Call me later. We’ll do breakfast.”

The charge he got off of the light brush of physical contact with the goddess as he took the card should have prematurely ended the work on the bulging temple in his pants, judging by the spasms and the sticky trickle running down his left leg, but it didn’t. Kevin wound up limping the rest of the way to work to conceal the aching, throbbing bulge that just wouldn’t relax, lie down, or go away. Instead it pressed against the pant leg, full, and firm, and trying to stand proud and tall in defiance of the binding fabric.

“Bruised knee? I don’t think so,” laughed Nancy from accounting in response to his explanation after she caught him staggering to his cubical.

She sniffed derisively. Then she looked serious for a moment and shuddered. “In fact….”

“Uh!” sprang unwanted from Kevin’s mouth as his co-worker’s hand slid down the length of the hair-trigger cum-cannon straining against his pants.

“In fact, I think I ought to give you a hand.” She dropped to her knees and undid his belt at the same time, moving at a frantic pace as she ripped his pants open and down. “That looks pai—”

Clear of the constricting pants, his cock rocketed up into its long-denied position. Rather than pointing almost straight up as it normally did because of its small size, it hit the bottom of Nancy’s chin with sufficient force to clack her teeth together before sliding around and up her face, leaving a trail of pre and post cum, finally stopping at half mast, too long and heavy to go any further.

Kevin looked down. “God damn!” he said in a daze. “No wonder it hurt so bad.” He didn’t want to hazard a guess at the proportions of the long, thick pole jutting from between his legs, but that didn’t stop Nancy.

“It’s gotta be seven or eight inches around,” she gasped. Her hands shot up and seized the pulsing erection in a two-handed death grip. “And at least a foot long. Is this for me?”

Not waiting for an answer, the tip vanished into her mouth. Trying to drive him in deeper, Nancy pushed Kevin up against the wall and twisted her head around and around.

After that it was pretty much a standard porno with Nancy balanced on the balls of her feet thrusting her head and hips in a counter rhythm as though getting fucked long and hard at both ends. Kevin, braced by the wall, stood with his hands at his side, fingers clenching into fists and relaxing with every bob of Nancy’s head. Moans and cries of uncontainable ecstasy burst from both mouths until Kevin groaned and bucked forward.

Nancy, choked as his dick hit the back of her throat a fraction of a second after the first ejaculated shot, but didn’t even slow down, trying to tease another pulse out of his throbbing titan was her only goal in life until a pressurized stream of unswallowed cum shout out of her mouth. Semen dribbled down her chin and she shook and came from the erotic overload caused by the intense flavour of ambrosia. Some of it even dropped through the neckline of her blouse onto her breasts.

She twitched. She moaned. She tried screaming around a mouth full of cock and cum, and her top exploded—spilling gigantic, and growing, breasts—just in time for the office manager to come around the corner.

Kerry

Caught On Film

So where did the ring come from? Some of that has already been told: Kerry bought it in Seth Gruenwald’s magic Shoppe. How did she get there? She just walked in, the same most of Seth’s other visitors.

With all of the crystals and new-age jewellery, the Shoppe should have been kitschy, but somehow the Shoppe radiated some sort of serious undertones that gave Kerry a warm chill. And it was far too disorganized; the only order seemed to be that crystals were with crystals, jewellery was with jewellery, and knickknacks were… all over the place.

Behind the incredible density of Seth’s product, posters of famous magic acts covered the walls, most of them defaced with small pinpricks. One still had darts sticking out of it.

The proprietor, a chubby, balding man stepped out of a cloud of smoke beside her and bowed. “Good afternoon, Madam. May I be of assistance?”

“Uhm. Uh, no,” mumbled Kerry, taken aback by the speed at which he must have crossed the chaotic clutter. “That was… er. How did you…? Just browsing?”

“Take your time,” he said, hovering close and creeping her out.

I’m not that good looking, she thought, but rather than calling him out and making an ass of herself, Kerry opted for conversation. “You don’t like him, I take it,” she said, pointing to the dart-holed picture of Criss Angel.

Not following her gesture, Seth instead peered into her soul. At least that’s what it felt like to Kerry. “On the contrary. I rather enjoy his program and look forward to seeing what he contributes to the Mandrake film. He can be very amusing, if sloppy.”

“Sloppy?”

“He has, on occasion, taken dangerous shortcuts. Fortunately, he mostly refrains from real magic in favour of the more immediate results of entertainment. One of the best features of a stage magician is obfuscation, and he has been very effective at concealing the true nature of the art form his audiences. However, he eschews the path of the serious magician.”

“Oh. What makes a serious magician?”

“Courageous, but cautious, exploration of the unknown,” Seth replied, his voice a passionate whisper. “Questing for that which mankind is not meant to know and living to tell the tale.”

“Not hypnotizing Bethany Sword?”

“Certainly not! Besides, she’s hardly my type,” said a man who looked as though he’d never be in position to say no to any woman, let alone a pop star—even one on a collision course with rock bottom.

Rather than give voice to the impolite thought, her eyes skimmed over the occult jewellery until, “Oh my god. That’s….”

“Ah,” said the magician, his eyes widening as Kerry picked the eye catching bauble up, carefully pinched between thumb and forefinger. “The Ring. I’m holding that piece on consignment for a… friend, and it has attracted a great deal of attention. No buyers as yet. Take my word for it, Kerry, it will fit.”

“Yeah. It will,” she said, certain even without his assurances. “Wait a sec! How’d you know my name?”

“I am a magician,” said Seth, bowing. “Reading your nametag is the least of my arcane talents.”

“Oh.” Though quite sure she’d put the tag in her pocket when she’d gone on her lunch break, Kerry didn’t look down at her suit jacket to check because the Ring dominated her eyes.

“How much?” she asked turning the glittering gold band around before her eyes. She blinked, the rapt expression lost as she laughed.

Seth raised an eyebrow. “Something is funny?”

“I must look like Gollum! My precious! My precious!” she giggled and then cranked her mirth back a notch before she got herself tossed out for being a freak.

“Precious indeed, to the right individual. Would you believe that you are only the second of the many admirers to inquire as to the price?”

“What happened to the first?” she asked, unable to stifle the query.

“He didn’t like the cost.”

Kerry frowned. “Oh. That much?”

“One hundred fifty American dollars and quite possibly your immortal soul.”

Would you take such a proclamation seriously? Kerry didn’t. Instead, she asked if Seth took plastic.

But enough of that. Let’s get back to Kerry haranguing a crowd of prudish protestors.

“Hello?” Kerry shouted, her voice carrying supernaturally well, as she shoved her way into the crowd. “What are you people freaking out for, anyway? If you don’t want to the stuff on your phone, don’t order it! I mean, really!

“Porn is so fake that I can’t imagine why you are wasting your time protesting it—especially on telephones. The screen is so tiny.” Kerry held up her cell for all to see. “You can barely see the tits jiggling, and look at the guy. He looks so small. His cock looks microscopic. I could never get off on that. An ant couldn’t get off on that.”

That drew a few chuckles from the watchers, but fanatics are hardly known for their senses of humour so the joke slid right past the protesters and they focussed instead on her wording choice.

“Excuse me!” whined one, a lumbering sack of lard masquerading as a woman, pointing at a trio of young teens. “There are children present.”

“Right. Miss, believe—”

“Missus!”

Kerry blinked and took a closer look at the morbidly obese woman. “Holeeey shit. Someone was dumb enough to marry you? Anyway, believe me, they’ve heard worse on the playground at school.”

The fat lady stood there dumbfounded, too shocked at Kerry to even be angry, so Kerry continued.

“If they haven’t, then they probably should have. The last thing the world needs is more people growing up totally confused about sex and sexuality. Let it all out. If it feels good, do it.”

“You….”

“I think you should apologize to Mrs. Blake,” said another protester.

“You…” stammered Mrs. Blake.

Protester two continued, not expecting or waiting for any sort of apology. “The point is not the size of the image, but the availability and the fact that we, the public, are being forced to fund the distribution of licentious materials.”

“Licentious?” said Kerry. “Are you kidding? Hello! Any kid with the internet can find stuff that’s ten times as fun—and in hi-def!”

“Not in my house they can’t!” insisted Mrs. Blake.

“Hey, that’s your choice. But here on the streets, it’s their choice.” Kerry turned to one of the teens. “What about you? You take after your dad, I see. You should nightly thank whatever god you believe in that you look nothing like your mother.”

“Uhm,” said the boy, staring at Kerry’s breasts.

She stretched to give him a better look and asked, “Ever gone looking for pictures of naked women on the internet?”

“Yes,” the boy said then stiffened, horrified at what had come out of his mouth. Regardless, he kept speaking. “Lots of times.”

“Even at home?”

“Yes,” he said, muffled only slightly by the hands covering his face.

“And you masturbate over it when no one’s around to see you?”

“Yes,” he squeaked through his teeth.

“How about your sister’s friend there? Ever masturbate to fantasies about her?”

“Yes!” said the blood-red teen, trying vainly to hold his mouth shut. “No! Sometimes.” He gave up and jammed his fingers into his mouth.

“I bet she likes that news. Well, just between you and me… she masturbates dreaming about you all the time.

“What?” yelped the brunette in question. “I do n—”

“Stop right there, missy,” commanded Kerry. “Honesty’s the best policy.”

“I-I-I do,” she proclaimed, hanging her head with shame.

“Then I now pronounce you man and wife,” responded Kerry. “You may kiss the bride.”

The teenaged girl looked up, stunned, through her white veil. Then her crush lifted it, took her into a deep embrace, and delivered a kiss that lived up to all of her frenzied, late-night imaginings. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and the fabulous diamond engagement ring glittered in the sunlight along with the ornate platinum wedding band.

“OK. That’s enough you two,” commanded Kerry as the kissing and grinding began to get out of hand and the lovebirds looked like they were about to strip and get started creating the next generation on the sidewalk. “If these folk don’t like adults screwing in public, the last thing they need to see is a pair of kids showing them what they’re doing wrong in the bedroom. Save it for later.”

The two reluctantly parted, the girl’s eyes shimmering just like her rings. The boy just looked dazed as the onlookers, protesters and passers-by clapped.

“And a special gift to make wedding night all the more entertaining,” Kerry snapped her fingers, and the crotch of the boy’s tuxedo bulged dramatically.

“Two brides in two days,” Kerry quipped, as the girl’s jaw dropped. “Get your eyes back in their sockets, kid. You ain’t seen nothing yet. That’s not even hard! But we know what he likes, so let’s take care of those wandering, porn-surfing eyes right now.”

“Yeep!” said the bride as warmth suffused her chest. The lacy, low cut gown tightened in back and parted up front as her body, or part of it anyway, seemed to finish developing over the course of a few seconds. She stood there, her perky new chest well emphasized by the tightness, cut, and style of her wedding gown. Looking at the subject of her teeny-bopper lust, she grinned and posed, making her substantial rack stick out all the more.

“Wow,” the boy said, going all googly-eyed.

“Too flat,” proclaimed the Queen of the Dark after a moment’s inspection.

“Huh? Oh! Yeeee-ahhh!” the girl shrieked, her back arching and pointing her swelling boobs almost skyward as the gown’s top split wide open, tearing strategically to show vast amounts of heaving mammaries but still covering the all-important nipples. The now head-sized boobs bounced as she straightened again, her top looking more like a lace string bikini than anything else. The mostly bare torso clashed with the long, flowing white dress, but the bride didn’t mind. She couldn’t stop smiling.

Her new husband’s zipper burst, showing off the outline of a majestic rampant erection throbbing through a cartoonishly stretched pair of red underwear. Now it was his wife’s turn to stare like an idiot. Like opposing magnets, they snapped together, moaning and groaning as they felt each other up.

“Ohhhhhhh!” cooed Kerry, wedging herself in between them when the groom lifted one of the bride’s enormous breasts to his lips and began to lick her teeny-tiny top out of the way on his quest for erect nipple. “They look so in love!”

Holding the two apart, she turned to address the protesters. “How’s that?” asked Kerry. “No nudity whatsoever, and definitely not porn, but still highly suggestive. Do you want to ban that as well? Think about it later. Now you all better head off to the reception.”

The crowd began to scatter, looking for their cars, and the evil goddess walked between the newlyweds and whispered, “Listen, darlings, when you two come of age, ring me up and I’ll show you a few tricks. Oh, and Junior? Your mom needs to lose some weight. Her condition’s just not healthy.”

As the protesters-come-partiers followed the happy new couple off to a waiting limo, Kerry dropped her hand on the shoulder of one of the former protesters.

“You there, blondie, you’ve got a masters degree in psychology. You’ve got better sense than this. Come on. Walk with me for a while so we can talk.”

The blonde shook her head as though waking from a dream. She blinked a few times, and then squeaked, “What?” as her denim-covered legs started moving on their own, her sandals flapping softly as she followed Kerry past store after store along the strip mall.

“What happened back there? I can’t believe….”

“You can,” countered Kerry, “but you just don’t want to believe. Well, you better start because I’m an evil goddess.”

“You changed them. There wasn’t a wedding. They…. You…. How? They’re just kids. They can’t… they haven’t even graduated from high school yet. She’ll get pregnant!”

“What part of evil didn’t you understand?” asked Kerry, sarcastically. “Didn’t you see how big I made that kid’s dick? How about how small she is? It’ll never fit.” Fit dragged out into a chirping sing-song.

“What?”

“I just sewed some serious sexual frustration for those two.”

Recently applied pink gloss glittered on her pursed lips, then the confused woman said, “That’s….”

Kerry grinned. “Evil. I know. It’s what I do. Christy…. I can call you Christy, can’t I? I’ve got this really bad feeling that you are anti-sex because you’ve just never had it done right, so I’m going to do you a favour.”

“Please! What’s going on? How do you know my name?”

“It’s easy. I read your mind.”

“What?” She blinked, showing off a sensual light dusting of eye shadow. “How?”

“Come on! You’re supposed to be smart! Repeat after me: Kerry is an evil Goddess!”

“Kerry is an evil Goddess,” Christy droned. Then her hand shot to her mouth with a clap.

“Got it now? Reading minds is nothing compared to what I can do when I go all out, but don’t worry. I’m here to help! You remind me of me before I found myself.”

Christy’s eyes said “Oh shit. She’s nuts,” but her lips said, “Please let me go! I just wanted to buy a new phone. I wasn’t with them! I wasn’t!”

“Calm down. Jeeze. You went for a phone, but you hung around because…?”

“Because they’re right,” Christy felt her mouth blurt. Was this how that boy and his… wife felt? She knew she didn’t want to follow the lunatic-goddess wannabe, but she was. Why? To see what would happen? Christy tried to stop, but just stumbled over in her super tall, clear plastic heels. Thank god they were boots or she probably would have stepped right out of them. “Porn objectifies women,” she expanded when she managed to right herself again.

“So? Objectify men back! Turn them into drooling slobs. Use your looks to get them to do things for you, buy things for you… live for you. It’s easy. I mean most guys are totally stupid when you shove a pair of boobs it their face, or shake the contents of those cute little blue jean cut-offs you’ve got on, so here’s what you do: You look around, play around, and fool around until you find a guy with a brain who can almost control himself when you come onto him. Then you take over his life and turn him into a sex addicted him-phomaniac, but don’t screw him up so bad that he can’t work. You do that and you wind up having to pay for everything.”

“That’s horrible!” blurted Christy, flushed and oblivious to the way her nipples dented out her blouse as though the warm spring weather was very cold. “What about love?”

“What about it?” asked Kerry. “Look back on your life. You know something here just ain’t right.”

“Huh?” Christy shook her head, confused, dizzy and looking a little distracted as nipples poked out further, propelled by a pair of rising, rounding, and enlarging breasts.

“Oh come on! Heart, baby! You do not want to make me feel old. Believe me, it’s not a good idea. What I mean is stop looking so hard and just experiment. You’ll never figure out what you want unless you try a few things.

“OK, so the first step in turning a guy into a sex slave is being hot, knowing that you’re hot, and making damn sure the guy knows you’re hot.” Kerry adjusted her top to display more cleavage and winked at a passing guy. “And that means objectifying yourself a little. Sure, you can snag some guys just by being smart, but really what they want at the first glance is a tight little package that looks warm and friendly in bed. Once you’ve got his balls, then you dazzle him with your mind. Show him how creative you can be in bed and he’s yours forever. Use that pussy power and he won’t care that you earn twice what he does.”

“That’s easy for you to say. You’re gorgeous.”

“Of course I am. I’m a goddess. We don’t do ugly.”

Kerry’s victim twitched and tugged on her blouse, unconsciously seeking relief from the senses-stealing tingling of her abnormally large and aroused nipples. “You’re delusional!”

For her part, Kerry was amazed that her toy was holding out so well. Elsa had been between her legs, shamelessly licking Kerry out while taking some customer up the ass by this point. But then, what I did to Elsa wasn’t very subtle. As much as I like what I’ve done with her shorts, I think Christy would look better in a denim micro skirt.

And so it was, Christy’s long, slender legs strode along in her high heeled thigh high boots, her rounded ass waving back and forth seductively. Kerry shrunk the skirt a bit, then just a little more so that Christy had both tops and bottoms of the bouncy-yet-firm cheeks and just a shadowy hint of thong-covered cleft on display.

Another passer-by nearly walked into a lamp post, stepping around the two women without taking his eyes off of them.

Christy looked like she was about to stop and apologize, but Kerry blew him a kiss and he wandered off in a daze as Christy’s phantom lips teased him into, and left him in, a state of sexual hunger his wife never forgot.

“That’s just your education talking,” said Kerry, picking up where she’d left off. “People who talk to God are crazy, right? I agree, but then I’m not God, and you are talking to me. So if you’ve got a master’s degree, why are you a hair dresser? I mean that’s really crazy.”

Breathing heavily and licking the strange, but lovely, flavour of pre-cum off her lips, Christy groaned. Her heart raced and her body felt funny all over. The tightness of her shirt made swallowing air even harder, so she undid the top few buttons and said, “I’m good at it, and it’s just a stop-over while I find something better.”

“Are you looking?”

“Yes!”

Kerry raised an eyebrow and Christy shifted uncomfortably—until the rubbing of her open shirt on her heaving breasts caused her eyes to light up like blue Christmas lights.

“Sort of,” she sighed as her left hand cupped a boob and began to thumb the half inch long pleasure button jutting out over the top of her demi-bra. She pinched, shook, squealed in pleasure and finally caught sight of herself reflected in a poster-filled window outside the theatre as her head began to twist.

She paused for a moment, staring before she moaned, “How are you doing this?” All around her was bright light. It was much too hot, and she was practically naked, thanks to the crazy woman tormenting her. Practically? She held her blouse in one hand while she felt up a naked—and huge—breast with the other.

“I told you already,” said Kerry, Queen of the Dark. “I’m an evil Goddess. This is just… what I do. Everybody’s got to have a hobby. Really, I was just on my way to quit my job at the bank, fuck the security guard, and then take off to watch a movie. We’re here now, so I’ll quit and fuck Jake later. It doesn’t look like anything worth seeing is playing, though. And this is much more fun, don’t you think?”

“Gnnngh-huh!” replied Christy, fighting for air. Her bra was too tight, even with the boobs swelling up and out of it. Her heart pounded, and her wild pants and gasps just couldn’t get enough oxygen into her lungs. Mustering all her will, she forced her hands away from their intimate exploration and slowly, carefully gulped down a mouthful of air.

Then Kerry blew on one of Christy’s breasts and rolled her tongue around the hyper-excited nipple. The sensation fired the blonde’s entire body. Her hips thrust in mimicry of copulation, strangulated cries burst from her lips, and Christy found herself pushing her body into the self-proclaimed goddess and begging for another caress.

“That’s what I thought,” cooed Kerry, dropping the heavy boob and watching it bounce cutely. “I’ve got an idea…. There’s nothing worth watching on, so how about we make something?”

Christy gurgled her response as Kerry grabbed her arm and pulled her into the lobby.

“First we need a writer, so how about that guy over there?” She pointed at one of the theatre-goers who’d stopped to watch the incredible display of an otherwise normal—but hot—woman working herself over like a sex crazed bimbo in the main concourse. “He writes. Sort of like you, he’s just biding his time until his career takes off.

“Mind you, most of what he writes is Internet porn, so you know his chances aren’t good. Only on the Internet you can get really crazy. There’s even stuff about growing boobs. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? I mean, you’ve got a set most porn stars would envy, but there’s always room for more, right? I think that our picture could use that sort of spice, and screw the budget!”

Kaaaaa-Zap!

“Ohhh!” moaned Christy as her own hands ran over her body, trying to caress all of it all at once. Tormenting her? No! It felt much too good to be torment! Thought vanished under the weight of the unbelievable sensations flashing through her body like strikes of lightning discharging throughout the pleasure center of her brain and her throbbing clitoris—something that now seemed to have a mind of its own. Her bra straps pulled tight into her shoulders. “Someone help? Please? My boobs are growing.”

TzzzZap! She bucked, arching her back and soaking her blue denim nanoskirt through her naughty pink thong as her sexually overwhelmed body heated itself like never before. Fingers clawed their way to satisfaction, but all the writhing and stroking and pawing and palming just made it worse. Made her want more, hornier, hungrier, hotter. “Please. No.”

Zap-zap-POP! Her whole body felt like a clit; one giant firecracker building up to an explosion of purely nuclear proportions. She glowed. She knew it even though she couldn’t see anything. Either her eyelids had closed or her eyeballs had rolled up so far that she was staring backwards—more likely the later. “Oh. Yes!”

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” She moaned as her tiny bra’s clasps began to buckle under the strain and her hands failed utterly in their attempts to hold them. “Oh yes! Please! I’m on fire!”

“You ready to get really crazy? Ready to use those big tits to get a complete stranger hard? Ready to tease him and squeeze him and fuck him all to pieces?”

“Oh please! Anything!” The cream bra cracked like a whip as it snapped, but it was rendered almost silent by Christy’s scream of anguished, frustrated desire. Soccer ball-sized breasts swayed and rolled as the newly inducted porn actress’s body went into sexual overdrive.

“Really, really crazy?” the evil Goddess asked.

“Yes! Yes! Please let me have him! I need it so bad! I’ll be the craziest, ever! Just pleeeeeease!”

“Would you fuck him on a boat? Would you, could you with a goat?”

“Yes! Anything! I need it! Neeeeeed it!” She leapt like a mountain cat, pulling down her prey and tearing into the clothes of the perverted wannabe author.

“Oh-Kay!” Kerry said, brushing her hands together as she gazed, pleased, at another work of art. “She’s ready for her close-up, Mr. DeMille. But, eeew. The goat…” Her nose wrinkled cutely. “The goat can take care of itself. Me, I came to see a movie that I’d like to watch, so let’s have some girl on girl action!”

The two concession stand ladies looked at each other stunned and then hungrily. The lights seemed to flash and suddenly the new lovers went from casual to carefully made-up and clearly bra-less. Lips touched, then one hopped up on the counter, spread her legs and pulled her partner’s head in. Within seconds, her hips squirmed and gyrated as she drove her co-worker on with cries along the lines of, “Oh yeah!” and, “Lick that pussy!”

Kerry sat in a director’s chair conjured from nowhere beside a camera that hadn’t been there moments earlier run by a artsy looking fellow in a black QotD Films tee-shirt. She looked around, then pointed at a random blonde in her late teens and motioned toward the hairdresser with the master’s degree and her porn-writing sex toy. “You! Enjoy the F-cups and get in there! I wanna see some serious fucking here, people! Go!”

The new recruit blinked as her top began to slowly fill and pull up to reveal her softly-rounded abdomen. “No one’s going to stop this?” she asked, stunned.

“Nope,” replied the Goddess. “You can’t either.”

“Good. I’ve been dreaming about something like this for years!” The blonde girl smiled and walked, swaying sexily, to join in on the sexual attack on the author as she finished what her breasts started and tore her tee shirt apart.

As people all around began group up, get naked, and get it on, Kerry watched, gave some direction, and mixed up the pairings every now before grabbing her camera man and diving into the action herself, reaching through his pants to pull out his dick.

“Huh?” said the camera man as his clothes tumbled through him to the floor. “Unnh!” quickly followed as Kerry’s magic lips inflated his cock faster and fuller than he’d ever experienced. After a few moments, she leaned back to examine her handiwork, and the confused guy looked down at a pulsing erection the size of his forearm. “What the fuck!”

“There’s no business like show business,” she declared, pushing him down onto the floor. “And watch that language. This will wind up on the internet, and kids will watch it, so keep it clean, OK?”

The camera followed as she seated herself and began to ride. “Ohhhhh yes. At last!”

Why, asked Falyn, do I get all of the crap jobs?

“The new avatar of evil has chosen himself,” Beelzebub had said in his insanely deep voice. “Be a dear and go upstairs to check him out will you?”

As if she had much of a choice. Still, it was a pass to visit the real world for a while, and that was where all of the real gains could be made. If she dawdled, she could probably seduce a few god-fearing men to their doom. It was dull work, but it looked great on the resume. Maybe it would give her an edge in the quest for promotion. A very high slot in the ranks of the succubal order had opened up recently. Sure, it was in the library, but it was quiet and entailed little heavy lifting.

Maybe she’d be really lucky, and the new avatar would want to keep her around as an advisor if she presented herself well. She dressed up in her finest gown, looked herself over in the mirror and decided on something more business-like. After all, she wanted to be an advisor, not a sex pet.

Not that playing the horny bimbo to stay out of Hell until he gets himself killed isn’t such a bad option. She contemplated that for a while and then put on a full load of teasing black lace beneath her suit and modest skirt. I’ll case him out first and then decide what’ll work best.

She marched out the halls of the damned to the Great Black Portal, wrinkling her nose at the stench of the eternally burning mortal Lucifer had in the foyer as a trap for his former head librarian. Even for a demon it was a horrible sight; if fucking with God was a bad idea, fucking with Satan was worse.

The portal flashed, and she found herself in the real world for the first time in thirty years. It hadn’t changed much, but the transportation infrastructure was more efficient. She flagged down a car within seconds and warmed her chauffer up with suggestive comments until his mind slipped into a fantasy world of Falyn’s making. There she kept him until the avatar was too close for tracking at high speed.

“Good boy,” she told her gasping driver as he brought the car to a halt in the middle of an intersection. “Now I’m straddling your manly thighs and your hard, thick cock is sinking so deep inside me. Feel me squirm in pleasure, rolling my hips as I grow accustomed to the fullness.”

He moaned and thrust his hips in response, grinding his exposed erection into air, as she got out of the car.

“That’s right. Deep inside me. I’m screaming in ecstasy. Your powerful cock is making me lose control. You force your lips onto mine, and I begin to fuck you back, rising and falling slowly at first but accelerating as our tongues tangle. The faster I go, the harder you push the gas peddle. Now release the break.”

His tires spun and she stood back just in time for the car to screech and bolt forward. “Fast!” Falyn gushed, almost getting into the fantasy she fed in the drivers mind. The car roared away as she walked the up a cross street. “So fast. The friction burns your cock with uncontainable bliss. Oh! I’m cumming! I’m cumming and screaming and you made me cum! You did. Your manhood is making me scream for more! Harder! Faster! My pussy is squeezing your cock, tighter than tight and you… You are—”

The sound of the impact cut her off. “Crashing into a lamp standard. What a pity.” The avatar waited in the park ahead, no more than a few minute’s walk, so Falyn walked on, blissfully unaware of the existence of air bags.

“Ey baby,” shouted a voice as Falyn strutted past a construction site. She looked up and met the eye of the short-lived nuisance. “Why don’t you come on up here and….”

Ten million years ago, maybe the look on his face as she spread her dark wings might have meant something to her, but after the eons, tormenting mortals had lost a lot of its thrill. She flew up to Mr. Matthew Krachuck and turned on the charm. Mortals were still easy. In less than a minute he took one fatal step forward, off the I-beam, and plunged to the street below.

Or almost. Rather than splattering on the sidewalk, he swung from a restraining cable, his hands pawing at his crotch as they tried to open his zipper without removing his work gloves. Unfortunately, his helmet careening off a pile of metal rods attracted the attention of his co-workers and Falyn had to beat a hasty retreat into the park and her meeting with the avatar.

A woman with beauty that approached the loveliness of a succubus on the prowl feasted on the swollen member of a man on the ground, and Falyn’s first thought was that she’d found the avatar. Like most men, the first thing he had done with limitless power was inflate his ego—penis—to epic proportions and see to his sexual satisfaction with the most attractive woman available. Another male, likely an acolyte, made passionate love to a pretty young lady spread on the hood of a sports car.

She grinned and promptly discarded the business suit. Subtlety is not going to be required here. I’ll have him by his oversized balls in an instant, and then I’ll see about making some changes to our relationship with the powers of Hell.

“This is going to be too easy,” she whispered to herself. Then she noticed the cameras filming the avatar’s entertainment and took a closer look at the woman doing the entertaining. She felt the wave of change sweep past her as reality shifted and the avatar’s musculature filled out.

“No…!” Falyn said, horrified as she realized that the center of the pulsing power was the woman. “What in the name of Lucifer Morningstar do you think you are doing?”

Kerry looked up from the erection she’d been playing with. The sky was blue, the surrounding park looked beautiful, the cameras were rolling on a cute, but unlikely, couple making out on the hood of a car, and she had a demon staring at her like she was the anti-Antichrist.

Probably was a succubus, she figured. Who else would be wandering around a park in nothing but a garter belt, stockings, and a bustier?

Kerry glanced off in the direction of a loud, staggered moan. Her cute little blonde production assistant had given in to the sights and sounds and had found herself a jogger to take the edge off her widely expanded sexual hungers. OK. Maybe Danni, but she’s in blue—and a camisole.

“Making a movie, Falyn,” Kerry said. “I wanted to be an actress when I was a little girl, but I wussed out somewhere along the way. Directing’s way more fun, anyway.”

The demoness shook her head. “Mind reading for someone’s name is such a lame trick.”

“Whatever works,” replied Kerry. She licked up her toy’s hard shaft and then held it out as an offering. “Want some?”

“No. I ate before I left,” retorted the raven-haired lady in the gothic lingerie staring down at Kerry, haughtily. “I came here to check up on the living embodiment of all that is evil and what do I find? I find that my time is being wasted. For one thing, you are supposed to be a guy.”

“Perfectly happy as a girl, thanks, and I can’t be pure evil all the time. A girl’s gotta cut loose every now and then. You sure you don’t want any?” asked Kerry, enlarging her play toy’s cock to baseball bat proportions. With a few quick strokes, the colossal dick erupted like a volcano, spewing ejaculate upwards before falling down to earth as a thick, white rain.

“That’s revolting,” sniffed Falyn, looking a bit green.

Kerry, growing the dick still taller, spun herself around it with a hooked leg while she took her bra off and threw it to the demon. “When the working day is done, Oh,girls, they wanna have fun. Oh, girls just—”

“Want you to shut up!” Falyn hurled the lacy, pink undergarment to the ground. “You’ve been on the loose for three days, and your body count is exactly zero!

“Duh. It’s hard to be evil to someone who’s dead. I’ve read up on what you losers consider evil, and you know what? You guys are pathetic. Take Faust, for example. All that work to get just one man? You’re so obsessed with flashy victories that you don’t even look at the long term potential. Look at those two—”

“Oh yes,” said Falyn, sarcastically, as Rita began shrieking her way into another orgasm. “I can see that they really are suffering. If you want long term investment, you should found a new church or a secret order or something.”

Kerry sighed. “Talk about dull! Secret societies are work, work, work, but those two will be good for a baby or two a year, resulting in more mouths to feed, and more bums in car seats, to further strain the environment. The baby clothes will come from an Asian sweatshop where kids not that much older slave fourteen hours a day for a nickel.

That is pure evil, and I don’t have to do anything. I can just sit back and enjoy!”

“You can justify it however you want, Kerry, but that’s not what this is about. I have more evil in either pinky fingernail than you have in your whole body, so buh-bye.” With that, the raven-locked beauty belched smoke and a flickering black light.

“Oh please,” groaned Kerry from within the ring of dark flame. “Demon Fyre. How passé. And such utterly, pathetically, pretentious spelling. Why don’t we try huge tits; exhibitionism; and an all-consuming, burning need for anal sex?”

“You can’t do that!” protested Falyn as her already perky-looking demonic rack burst out of the gothic lingerie and the fire in her eyes dimmed to a hungry flicker.

“I can do anything I want. I’m a goddess and you’re just some dumb angel too stupid to see she’d picked the wrong side in a factional dispute.”

“I got huge titties!” came the demoness’s final retort.

Kerry rolled her eyes and got back to playing with her monstrously erect sex pet.

Falyn, on the other hand, giggled and wandered away, eventually saying to the first guy she saw, “Hi! Like, I’m horny. Wanna fuck my ass?”