The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

But, if you were googling for swimming suits, Piatza parlors, or similar, you’ve found porn and maybe ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children or people offended by textual representations of sex acts.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

As always, this extends from a set of Addventure posts, but not as many this time.

The two girls, one blonde and one brunette giggled, whispered, and one pointed at Kerry as she rolled over onto her back, her swimsuit keeping her breasts projecting and not trying to slide off the sides of her body as they were wont to do when she wore them this big.

She knew from the looks on their faces what the girls were thinking: Implants. What kind of woman would do that to herself?

But Kerry didn’t need to read faces. Duh! Of course not! I can read minds.

She knew exactly what the girls were thinking. She also knew what sort of woman liked to have and show off big tits because she was one. Neither of the two would ever know, not without a little help and they weren’t getting any. They had boyfriends, they’d done some naughty things, they liked to show off their trim, athletic figures, and they were just normal girls. Not disadvantaged to the point that Kerry took pity on them and turned their lives upside-down. Nor were they bitchy or high and mighty enough to be worth her time tormenting.

The duo was cute, but Kerry wasn’t in the mood for a woman today, let alone two. At the pool, she hunted guys, and she’d spotted a good one doing laps. His legs and ass were to die for, but he could have done with a little work.

Kerry met the eyes of the swimmer pulling his body out of the pool and smiled as his fit body lifted into sight. He’d been watching her, and showing off, for the past few minutes, so she figured that it was about time for her to reciprocate somewhat. Making certain that she’d tied her top, she sat up and smiled. The natural swelling in her swimmer’s trunks intensified as her eyes slid down his wet body.

It wasn’t anything out of the ordinary for the swimmer, getting a bit turned on as he checked out a hot woman and she checked back. She had a tanned, fit body with stunning legs and a very full chest, but something about the hunger in her eyes as she drank him in prodded his arousal beyond the ordinary. Rather than just plumping up and recovering from the cold water, his cock fought to get hard in his tight trunks and give the voyeuristic babe a real show. His heart pounded as her gaze burrowed through the thin spandex covering, and his dick lengthened in the only direction it could go: downward.

The spandex stretched, giving way before the inexorable expansion, and the swimmer, his eyes fixed on the increasingly prominent nipples thrusting through Kerry’s top, barely noticed. The fantasy world of what he’d do if he got a babe like that alone the only thing in his mind.

He’d have her bent part way over, her hands, cheek, and breasts pressed against a mirror, as he slammed into her slick pussy again and again. She’d have high heels that made her ass stick out—also adding the extra few inches she needed for a comfortable standing fuck—and a little black dress bunched up around her waist. The reflections of their eyes in the mirror would lock except when she would rear back, turning her head and staring directly at him, her mouth pulled into a snarl of animalistic hunger.

She’d sing for him, then, making sweet little cries of pleasure as he rodded her out. Her lust-filled screams would give uninhibited voice to her passion.

“Fuck me,” she would demand. “Fuck me, you thick-cocked bastard! Drill me harder! Fill me with your cum! I want all your cum!”

Her midnight-black hair would run down her back and sway as she twisted and bucked. She’d work her ass in time with his thrusts, driving him in deeper and caressing every inch of his cock with her kneading, needy pussy.

The world nearly collapsed onto his tool with the first ripple. The babe jolted, her howling hushed to a whimper as she shook. She pushed back from the mirror a final time, screamed, and then collapsed full-bodied into it, sighing.

He felt it, the burning pressure. The fire wrought by her fantastic body on his shaft flowed down, setting his balls aflame, then raced up his spine. His back arched, and finally, with a snap, the swimmer’s shorts shattered. They gave up and gave way for the rampant rising erection to shoot up and slap against his belly.

Kerry collapsed back into her lounger, gasping for breath as the swimmer’s eyes shot open and his hands dropped to provide cover as his face went red.

“Oooooh,” she sighed, shuddering softly. “That was fun! Fucking in the future tense.” She looked over at the swimmer trying vainly to cover an enormous erection while also staring at it in confused wonderment. “Not so much fun for you… yet. Better get you off, and fast, or you’ll burst.”

She licked her lips and the swimmer trembled. His eyes closed and he relaxed, reaching out and turning a non-existent knob. Smiling, he ran his fingers over his head, bent over to grab something, and squirted the contents of a bottle that wasn’t there into his hand before rubbing it into his wet hair. He rinsed and repeated, then went for the soap.

His eyes opened when his hands reached his jutting meat.

“Holy fuck!” he muttered, standing stupidly for a moment. He grinned, wrapped one hand around his dick, and he began to pull in a soft, but accelerating, rhythm. Whacking off without a fantasy, even with a dick seemingly swollen to twice its normal size, just didn’t seem right to him without a fantasy, so a fantastic woman in transparent blue plastic heels and a bikini slithered down his body. Her large breasts snuggled his balls as her lips closed on target and performed magic.

“Oh fuuuuck,” he moaned, stroking harder.

His eyes shot open as a girl’s voice giggled nervously. Ripping through the haze of pleasure, he realized he wasn’t in the shower, but still at a public pool and people were staring—including the tall, tanned woman in the blue bikini and heels who’d been sucking him off in his mind moments earlier. His hand wouldn’t stop its stroking. He couldn’t make it stop. It felt too good to stop. Too different.

He looked down and two more things struck him as being out of the ordinary. One was the giggling blonde girl kneeling in front of him, kissing her way along his throbbing meat and kneading his balls. The second was the fact that while stroking himself off, his hand had left more than enough cock for the blonde to kiss and lick and fondle.

“Mary!” called the blonde during a breathing break. “You have to try this!”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” said another voice as a subtle hint of breast pressed into him from behind with no sign of an intervening bikini. As slender arms wrapped around his waist, the boob pressure mounted as what had to be a fantastically large rack flattened against his back. The girl behind him moaned as she kissed the back of his neck, stiffening nipples sliding up and down as her hands explored up his chest, fingers tracing every ridge in his washboard abs.

“Washboard abs?” his lips whispered. He took his eyes off his enormous dick for a moment and almost fell back into the pool when he recoiled in shock. He jolted again as the blonde closed her lips around the head of his cock and began massaging. His mind emptied of concern. As real as it seemed, the whole experience was so impossible that it had to be a dream.

“It isn’t a dream,” whispered a voice. “Enjoy it, but save some for me later. You know exactly what that’s going to be like.”

His erection jumped and a strange sensation of power flooded through him. Fire pumped up his cock. The second full body shake did send the girl behind him, Mary, into the pool with a splash, and after that nothing existed for the swimmer except the boiling lava shooting into the blonde’s mouth.

While her friend Amber’s cheeks puffed out and her throat pulsed in time with the muscular swimmer’s groans of ecstasy, Mary pulled herself out of the water, stopping to look down as her breasts rubbed against the side of the pool. Lifting herself out carefully, she hunkered down at the edge of the pool and stared in wonderment at what had happened to her chest. They looked like she’d been implanted with softballs, but—as she gave in to the odd, alluring desire to caress her new endowments—they weren’t hard. They squished just they way they had used to, but now there was more to squish. A lot more. And it felt so much better than it used to.

She sat cross-legged and half-naked, feeling herself up and knowing she looked just as silly as Amber, just lost in rapture. But also louder because Amber couldn’t do more than gurgle around the mouthful of cum dripping out the side of her lips and down her chin, while Mary could fully vocalize the enjoyment caressing her amazing jugs provided.

“Oh my god, Mary!” choked Amber, spitting much of her mouth full of cream before remembering herself and swallowing. “Your bre—boobs! What? Brea—tits! Omigod! I can’t say br—knockers! What’s wrong with me?”

“I dunno, Amber,” said Mary, “but your tits got, like, a cup bigger every time you tried. We’re both huge! So’s he! Oh Gawd I want to fuck that!”

“Goddess,” sighed the brunette watching from her recliner.

“Oh no!” Amber shrieked, shaking her head in denial and making her lovely new D-cups bounce and jiggle. “We can’t! I—We—This is impossible!”

She tried to still herself and slow her breathing but watching Mary’s fingernails circle her peaked nipples turned her on like few things ever had before, including sex with her boyfriend Brian. The blowjob she’d just given was way up there, but….

“I just sucked a guy off, Mary! Stop! Something’s….”

Long, thick cock waved in front of her face, stealing her fear and flooding her with lust. She pushed it aside, her hunger and the bobbing shaft both, and tried to concentrate. Mary crawled toward her, huge… fun bags swaying.

“Brrrrrr…” She forced, fighting to make the word come out. She could feel them growing, the things whose name she couldn’t say. They tingled. “…eeeeeaaaassss….” The nipples felt like they were going to burst, like they were hard enough to cut glass. Moisture dripped through the bottom of her swimsuit, and the top crushed into her, the spandex stretched far past its ability to contain comfortably. She didn’t dare to open her eyes because they had to be bigger than her head by now. “…sssstttsss! I did it ! I—I—Oh my gaaawd!”

“Goddess!” shouted the sun-bathing brunette. “Fuck! What’s wrong with you people?”

Something past orgasm tore through Amber, burning her mind and body. She flopped onto her back, somehow not knocking herself senseless on the cement as she bucked uncontrollably. On Mars, they could hear her screams, intervening vacuum or no. Mary’s sharp nails cutting through her swimsuit followed by her probing tongue lapping at Amber’s clitoris paled in comparison to the aftershocks of having her gazongas grow.

She woke. Her arms surrounded her enormous, round breasts—but only just—and Mary uttered strangled pleas between Amber’s legs as the Swimmer worked a small portion of his impossible dick back and forth in Mary’s ass. Heat suffused her again and Amber’s head snapped back and forth as her friend lapped at her clit, her mouth rhythmically crushing against Amber’s burning, empty pussy.

Through the haze of fevered need, Amber saw something: an unused guy for her to fuck! He looked totally amazed as she disentangled herself from Mary and stood, her boobs bouncing and their pointy nipples tracing patterns in the air as she walked to him. He was probably nearing the end of high school, but he already had a nice cock. All men had nice cocks, but his was growing for her. Getting bigger and longer, all for her.

Like a dear frozen in her headlights, he stood alternating between staring at his expanding cock and the huge, jiggling tits of the naked blonde approaching.

“Nothing to be scared of,” she told him. “Amber’ll show you how to use that thing.”

“It grew,” he mumbled.

“Yeah,” she replied. “It’s supposed to do that.”

“Not like this,” he said, as she pushed him down on a lounger and positioned him for entry.

Kerry

Evil Is As Evil Does

Kerry has the ring, how she got it and what she did with it is well known, so what else does a reader need to know? She’s a bit over thirty, not that it matters now that she is an immortal goddess. On a scale of one to ten, she was about a five and a half. A little above average, and it took her a lot of work that natural waifs and silicone-implanted bimbos never had to deal with.

In a way, she’d been happy. She’d have liked to have been happier, but who wouldn’t? Dalliances with the occasional boyfriend life or the dating services threw at her mostly kept her satisfied on the companionship front while they lasted. And between romances, her imagination filled the void with dirty stories about things she’d never try.

Never thought she’d try. Thanks to the ring, she has worked her way through more than a few of them. But, as we are about to find out, the ring was not meant to be hers.

“You bought the ring?” said the surprised looking mystery man, distracting Kerry from the education her horny little admirer had been getting from Amber. The look on his face as his cock tripled in size had been priceless. Almost as good as the way his face screwed up when Amber had jammed his super-sized erection up inside her and began fucking.

Unlike the last mystery person to drop into her life, Falyn, this one wasn’t all dressed in black. The new one looked more like the Professor from Gilligan’s Island, but without the restrained sex appeal the actor brought to the role. Dressed in a bland grey sweater and slacks, his haircut alone nearly put her to sleep.

To Kerry, he looked tragically out of place. To most people he would have looked tragically out of place, because of the swimming pool, perfect blue sky, and blazing sun. Swim trunks would have fit in, maybe even a butler bringing drinks, but the duller-than-hell college Latin professor style was the completely wrong look for lounging in the heat.

Kerry, for example, wore a stunning blue-green two piece and lay on a lovely matching towel. Technically, she only wore one piece of the bikini because the top, not tied on, stayed put as she rolled over.

This was important since her bikini wasn’t of the tiny twin triangles type of slut-wear and actually did support and cover the large, but not too large for swimming, pair of breasts she’d settled on today. Without it, her full breasts curved freely, constrained only by gravity’s pull. The all-over, honey-coloured tan looked to the bework of countless hours of careful exposure, but one of the advantages of being a goddess, evil or not, was not having to worry about trivial details like over tanning or the less trivial skin cancer. Or the lack of sunshine, for that matter; however, Kerry was something of a traditionalist when it meant she could have a gaggle of good looking guys ogling her body. A girl needed a good, wholesome, sunny day to really show off, so the torrential rains pounding the coast drifted elsewhere.

“You’re blocking the sun,” Kerry said, making sure the professor had a very good view of her breasts.

She waited. Eventually, not being able to get a rise out of the man, she sighed. “Sure I bought it. I liked it. These day’s I just charm the shopkeeper into giving it to me as a gift, but back then I wasn’t as outgoing.”

The man didn’t seem too impressed with the perky breasts on display for him, and Kerry hated a mystery, so she took a peek at his mind and found nothing. Literally. For all intents and purposes the very mysterious mystery man had no mind to read whatsoever.

The very mysterious, brainless man looked upset. “You were supposed to take the Princess of Light medallion and be the Ring Master’s arch nemesis.”

“Excuse me?” asked Kerry. “Where’s your brain?”

“You were destined to be a super heroic, virginal defender of justice,” said the mystery man, ignoring her.

“You have got to be kidding.” Kerry frowned. “Why would I want to do something so dull? Who wants to be a virgin when they can be dead sexy and evil?”

“You would not have been unattractive, but more unremittingly cute than sexy and still arousal-inspiring,” he spat, his voice full of disgust. “It is expected, after all. Long legs, short skirt, blonde hair, and perky breasts are tools of the heroine’s trade. The evil mastermind is supposed to take one look, get a log in his pants, and—”

“Could I have an exponential instead?”

Mr. Mystery blinked, trying to catch up with the non-sequitur. “A what?”

“Rather than a log. Logs get smaller. Exponentials get bigger.”

“Or smaller,” he replied. “They go both ways.”

“So do I,” said Kerry, sitting up. “And I can fix guys with smaller things.” Smiling, she waited for the man’s zipper to burst. Any second now. Any second ….

“OK. Who the hell are you?”

“I … am what I am,” rumbled an impossibly deep voice that didn’t match the professor at all.

“Well, pleased to meet you, Popeye,” retorted Kerry, trying desperately to ignore the discomfort churning in her belly. It felt like the man’s voice curdled the milk she had drunk with breakfast. “I’m Kerry, Queen of the Dark and living embodiment of all that is evil.”

“No,” the boring man said blandly. “You are bitchy at best. When was the last time you tortured someone or otherwise inflicted pain for no reason other than personal enjoyment?”

“Eewww. Why would I want to?”

“Precisely my point,” hissed the man. “Some punk kid named Ernie Piatzo was supposed to get the ring. He would have had no problems at all with wanton cruelty.”

“A kid?” asked Kerry, staring unbelieving at her verbal sparing partner. Reaching out with her mind, she sought and found the young man in question. “Nineteen’s not a kid.”

“In three weeks he’s nineteen.”

Kerry shook her head. “And he was supposed to be the living embodiment of all that is evil. Bad news, ace: He’s a geek.

“Yes,” the grey man said proudly. “They often make excellent angry, frustrated men, ready and willing to lash out at the world without care or empathy. You, on the other hand, were supposed to take the amulet and be the new champion of the light.”

“Which would make me what? Jesusette? Jeezelle?”

“Hardly, but now what’s done is done, so I must deal with you as you are. Yet another insult to pay those meddlers back for, when the time for the accounting comes.”

“Meddlers?” giggled Kerry. “Let me guess. You would have gotten away with it without those kids and their damn dog.”

“This is not a cartoon,” he said with disgust. “You would do well to remember that. The stakes are indeed high.”

“So sue me,” replied Kerry with a shrug. “I’m evil.”

“No,” he sighed. “You most certainly are not. Short tempered, yes. Annoying, yes. Maybe even bitchy. But not remotely close to evil. The ring has unleashed your most malevolent self, but it is still merely selfish at best. Evil is worlds, universes, apart from you.”

“OK. So maybe I’m not evil. Now what?”

“Now you give me the ring and do what you were supposed to do in the first place! Fight evil!” He punctuated by shoving the Princess of Light medallion at Kerry’s face.

“It is a nice amulet,” said Kerry, swinging her body up into a sitting position and facing him to examine the glittering necklace closely. She held out her hand. “May I?”

“Finally,” sighed the dull figure, dropping the golden bauble in her hand. “It will grant you superhuman strength, Endurance, grace, wisdom, and beauty. Everything you could wish for.”

“Cool,” said Kerry. Then she kicked him in the balls and took off.

“Not evil!” giggled Kerry. “Ha! Bet I showed him!”

She admired the sapphire stare of the falcon on the medallion. It was very pretty, in a goody-goody sort of way. Completely irresistible, if she’d found it before the ring.

Still, it is very cute! And if t would have turned me into a cute babe, I wonder what it’ll do if a guy puts it on? I think I know just the guy.

With a pop and a puff of smoke, Kerry vanished.

“Gah!” said her victim as she appeared behind him and tapped on his shoulder.

“Hi! Are you Ernie Piatzo?” she asked the black-haired, rail-thin acne collection.

“Who wants to know?” snapped Ernie, trying to reclaim his cool.

“Goodo! Here,” said Kerry dangling the Medallion in front of his face.

“The headpiece of the staff of Ra,” said Ernie, his voice filled with mock awe. “Fantastic! Finally I can find the Well of Souls, the Ark of the Covenant, gain vengeance on McNutt, and rule the world!

“Uhm. Aren’t you going to try it on?” asked Kerry, looking forward to some hardcore, trans-gendered, girl on girl action.

“What do you think I am? Stupid? I have played far too much Dungeons and Dragons to fall for such a basic piece of plot trickery. ‘Here, put on the magic amulet,’ says the GM. ‘Ha! Got you, sucker! You have just been possessed by Armenhammer, demonic archmage from the Great Black Era.’”

“Oh hardly,” retorted Kerry. “You’re paranoid.”

“Oh hardly,” he mocked. “I am a genius, so it merely looks as though I am paranoid to those of lesser intellect.”

Straightening up to her full height, and adding a few inches of stilettoed heel for good measure, Kerry looked down her nose at the nerd. “I can see how you caught his interest.”

“Whose interest?” asked Ernie, his own interest peeked.

“Frankly I don’t know. You have no idea how frustrating it is to meet someone who’s mind can’t be read.”

“I reiterate. I am a genius. If you wish—”

“Your name is Ernest Stavros Piatzo. You are three weeks and one day shy of nineteen. You have an older sister named Lucinda whom you dislike. You only scored less than an A+ in school once, and that was in Spanish. You never took Spanish again. You get hard for athletic women, and when fully erect you are one sixteenth of an inch shorter than the statistical average. Of course the way you measure it, your cock’s a bit over six inches.”

“Size matters not,” retorted Ernie.

“Of course not. It’s all in how you use it. Which you haven’t.” she sang. “And right at this very moment, you’re thinking I’m a bitch.”

Ernie glowered. “As if that was hard to guess.”

“OK. Now you are thinking a stream of numbers—some algebraic series—and you think my tits are maybe bigger than Robin’s. Which they are. She’s a cutie. Would you like her?”

“Huh?”

“I’m a goddess. I could give her to you.”

“Now you are getting ridiculous.”

“Of course I am. She’s more my kind of girl than yours. Haughty and a hottie and too full of herself for her own good. I could enjoy her for a week.” Kerry stopped and thought for a moment. “Well, OK. Maybe only a few days. She is kinda dull. Even for a cheerleader.”

Ernie nodded. “That is Robin, all right.”

“So we have a deal?”

“Even if I believed you, what would I do with Robin? She hates me.”

“Oh. So you’d rather her make all sorts of sweet, impassioned sounds as she bounces on Jim McNutt’s thicker, harder, and longer than yours, cock?”

“You leave Jim out of this.”

Kerry ran her hands up her hips, along her body, and over the breasts straining to win free of her sheer blouse as she begged loudly in Robin’s sweet voice, pleading for, “More! Yes! Harder, Jim! Ohhhhhh! You’re sooooo big!”

Getting bored, Kerry cranked up the wattage and the cup-age. Ernie’s eyes began to bulge as Kerry’s skimpy business suit got smaller, morphing into a Shadow Peaks high school dance squad uniform. The school logo started warped by Kerry’s default double Ds, but as the round orbs contained within began to expand, the darkened mountain peak sunk deeper and deeper into the surrounding valley.

“How…?”

Posing and pumping out raw “fuck me” invitational signals, the blonde, bubbly, nympo-teen Kerry cooed softly, enjoying herself. The sound, no louder than a whisper, hit Ernie’s ears like a sledge hammer, echoing through his brain and running directly down to his dick, the sonic wave forcing with it a vast stream of molten blood.

“I think we’d rather hear her moaning, ‘Ernie’ over and over as writhes on your cock and cums again and again, wouldn’t we?”

Robin on sexual steroids gazed into his eyes, pulling them op and away from a pair of boobs that jiggled on their own. “You. Your clothes. Boobs,’ he mumbled before shivering and trying again. “What do you want?”

“You know, I’m not sure. I’ve been feeling very disrespected lately. The forces of Evil, for example, don’t think I’m doing a good enough job, so I think I’ll piss them off royally by giving you a freebie.”

“First hit is free, I suppose?” said Ernie, his voice cracking as he slouched and adjusted his pants to hide the hard-on.

“You’re not paranoid. You’re just scared of everything. I should let evil have you. You’ll freak them out off more than I do. ‘Oh, I absolutely can not be evil today,’” she said, mimicking Ernie’s voice, but with a higher pitch. “‘I might get hurt….’

“Hey!” shouted Kerry as Ernie turned sharply and took a step. “Where are you going?”

Floating above the ground, Ernie’s subsequent walking motions accomplished nothing.

Kerry spun him around and snarled, “If you don’t apologize and start talking right now you can kiss your getting a cheerleader sex slave goodbye.”

“This is some mesmerism trick,’ Ernie declared. “An illusion of some kind.”

“Silly Ernie,” said Kerry, gesturing majestically. “Tricks are for kids!”

Ernie and Kerry stood in the steam and mist of the girl’s showers back in good ol’ Shadow Peak High as the dance squad of Ernie’s graduation year cleaned up after a long, hard work out.

Robin, tall, blonde and magnificent, soaped up her breasts, smiling smugly because no one in else in the school could match her rack. Or if they could, they were fifty pounds heavier and ugly as sin. Maybe Bobbie had her beat in the legs department, but boobs always won out over legs. Sure, Monica could dance, but who cared about that? No one actually watched the dance squad for the dancing.

Besides, you can’t do the acrobatic stuff with D-cups. Let someone else have the top of the pyramid, because I’m the girl everyone comes to see.

Allison came closest to being competition, but everybody knew she was a raging bitch. Physically Tamara was a good all around package, but way too stupid. Any guy who went for her type was the sort who didn’t even come close to Robin’s acceptable minimum.

That left the second-raters and only losers settled for second best.

Monica isn’t second best, though, thought Robin as her fellow Cheerleader got a little too close for comfort. It was a nice sort of uncomfortable. Hot. I almost wish she would try something.

Then she did.

“Monica?” asked a stunned Robin after the kiss. Her whole body tingled and her nipples went, like, crazy hard in spite of the heat. She gasped for breath.

“Donno why,” Monica replied, licking her way down to one of Robin’s jiggling breasts. “Hmmm! Don’t care.”

Stunned, Robin looked around the shower room. Everybody had paired off, except for some blonde chick Robin didn’t recognize. Suddenly her tits felt insignificant. Suddenly the nagging arousal shot into overdrive, and it wasn’t because of Monica’s nipple play.

“Ohmigawd.”

“Goddess,” corrected the blonde.

“You’ve got the hottest tits, Robin,” sighed Monica, but for once in her life, Robin had to disagree. The bouncy blonde had her beat all hollow. Robin felt her own fingers slip over her pussy, then around and inside.

She looks like me! Robin couldn’t stop staring at the erotic vision in last year’s dance squad uniform. Only the way I should look. The perfect me. No flaws, no faults…. Her tits! I-I….

“Wanna fuck you.” Monica’s lips and tongue sent shivers through Robin’s body, but just watching the blonde fired something else, something really deep.

“See?” the blonde said to something beside her. Robin could barely make out the empty spot where none of the splashing water went. “See what you’re missing?”

“OK.does the medallion do,” asked a resigned male voice.

A man! That’s what I need! More than just lips on my tits, I need a stiff cock in me! If only I had a body like that, I’d have all the cock I ever wanted! What’s going on? Why am I so—

“Ohhh gawd!” she moaned. “I need cock!”

“Wish I had one,” giggled Monica.

“Eeeew,” said the mystery blonde. “Wish so not granted. And it’s goddess, by the way.”

“Omigod, Robin!” giggled Monica, pushing Robin’s busy hand out of the way. “Like, when did you start shaving down here?”

“What? I—I never….” All of them. All of the cheerleaders were bald as babies down below. There wasn’t even stubble, as far as Robin could see. No pit hair, either. Just smooth, feminine skin on display, but none as nice as the still-dressed blonde goddess.

There is a guy! Robin could hear him and see the hole in the splashing water where he stood. She couldn’t make him out, but simply knowing he was there doubled the pace of her thrusting fingers. She tried to shake off Monica and strike a pose, but neither Monica nor Robin’s own hand would cooperate.

There is a guy nearby, she told herself, and if anyone’s going to get that cock, it’s gonna be me!

She pushed Monica away and, through pure force of will, ripped her fingers out of her heated hole. She took a step closer to the invisible cock and got ready to leap, but Monica had latched onto her other leg.

“The medallion gives you the power to be a hero in the eternal war between light and dark,” the goddess explained, speaking toward the empty spot. “I haven’t done a hero … yet.

A muscle-bound man flashed through Robin’s mind. Huge and chiselled and with a massive dick that couldn’t help but satisfy her. The glasses and bad haircut put her off a little, but the hunger overrode that quickly. She tried to tug her foot free of her best friend’s grasp, but stumbled to the floor.

“No! Please! Fuck me, whoever you are! I need cock! I neeeeeeeee-aaah!”

And just as quickly it vanished. Robin blinked. Monica had her pressed against the shower wall and held her arms in place while she pressed her face up between Robin’s spread legs. The blonde and the hole in the spray with the sexy voice were both gone. The hunger was gone. The driving need for sex faded, but not quite fast enough. Robin stiffened, slamming her groin up into her fellow cheerleader’s face.

“Monica!” Robin screamed, horror and orgasm both sweeping through her. She bucked a few times, pleasure warring with disgust before finally she gave in. “Yes!

But like all good things, the bliss passed and the terror returned. “Omigod! Monica! Stop!”

“What?” mumbled the other cheerleader, sitting up and falling back onto her ass. “Wha happen?”

The remainder of the dance squad looked just as shocked to be a tangled mass of arms and legs and licking tongues.

“Oh my god,” moaned Allison as she pushed Bobbie back and frantically wiped pussy juice off of her face. “Oh my god oh god oh god.”

“I can’t believe…” sobbed Tracy.

“That was so cool,” said Tamara. “But we better, like, never ever tell anyone.”

And waking up from an unexpected nap, high schooler Jim McNutt looked back through the hole he and Rick had carefully drilled in the ceiling down at nothing and wondered, Never tell anyone about what? What did I miss? Holy shit! Are Bobbie’s tits bigger?

“As you can see,” said Kerry to the still dazed Ernie Piatzo, “I am evil.”

“I am soaking wet,” muttered Ernie, trying to take stock of what had happened and what was happening. Kerry shot up to her normal height, her clothes changed back to her business attire, and her hair darkened back to its brilliantly shining black. Even with her taller frame, or because of the tight blouse, her breasts looked absolutely massive to Ernie. Then again, he’d never had that much of a breast fixation. It was growing on him, though.

He twitched and forced himself to settle down. “They were all in still in high school. Jim was…. No wonder he always knew what the cheerleaders had planned. That was what? Three years ago?”

“Almost exactly three years ago.”

“And they were all lesbians?”

“Hardly! Robin is still wondering what happened, but Monica and Tamara have been known to experiment every now and then. They didn’t before, though. We just changed history.”

“You just changed history.”

Kerry smiled and blew a kiss. “We changed history. I wouldn’t have done it without you, and deep down Robin equates your voice with extreme sexual need and pleasure. It scares the hell out of her, but if you’d talked to her more in the last few weeks of high school, you would have gotten laid, easy. She still dreams about it at night.”

“Say that again?”

“‘That again.’”

Ernie jerked and found himself back in reality. “Very funny.”

“Yes it was. Now back to the medallion. You can be a hero.”

“But why? Why me?”

“Because the best heroes are the least likely ones. Clark Kent—nerd. Peter Parker—nerd. Ernie Piatzo—übernerd. You’ll fit right in.” Her blue eyes shone as she smiled at him.

“Thank you,” he said sarcastically.

“Don’t worry about it. Look at it from the other side. Superman’s got Lois Lane. Spiderman gets it from Kirsten Dunst. You get Robin, head Cheerleader. The hero always gets the babe.”

“Oh yeah?” he asked. “What about He-Man?”

“Somehow I don’t think Teela was a virgin.”

“So what? The real babe was She-Ra.”

“Oooo!” Kerry giggled evilly. “I think your sister better watch out, pervert! Anyway, who better to nail the bouncy cheerleader than the hero?”

“Former head cheerleader. Last I heard she ruined her knees trying out for the squad at S.L.U.T.”

“Ah ha! Stalking her, huh?”

“No!” he blurted. “There was a big story in the local paper.”

“Sure. Sure. For you, she’ll still be a cheerleader. Anyway, the hero always gets the babe.

“But this is all academic because you don’t really like Robin,” Kerry continued, pulling a dainty pair of glasses from nowhere and putting them on. “Like Superman, you get it up for the brainy babes, like Amanda Rogers in your journalism class.”

Kerry paused for a moment, looking at Ernie expectantly. “Why are you bothering with journalism?”

“You can read minds can you not?” Ernie asked, looking at Kerry quizzically. The glasses made a huge difference, but was it really the glasses? Her blue eyes burned bright and, magnified out of proportion with her face by the lenses, looked huge. Not disturbingly huge, but a cartoony sort of sexy. “I needed an elective.”

“Of course I can. I just wanted to hear your pathetic lies about being interested in the craft, not because you watched Amanda registering for classes online in the library and took notes. I don’t get you. I mean if you really liked brainy babes you should have gone to MIT with Viola. She’s got enough brains to make you cum in your pants.”

“Viola?” It took a second, but Ernie remembered the short, brown haired stick of a girl. “The Mouse? She’s at MIT?”

“You bet. Big article on her in the local paper, but you knew that since you read it regularly, huh? So it’s not all about the brains now, is it?”

Kerry looked at him over top of her glasses, and Ernie shivered again his penis ready to explode in his pants. “Who are you?”

“I am the living incarnation of all that is evil, but apparently, some people think that I haven’t been doing my job.”

“You’ve been offering to make me a superhero and hand over girls I’ve lusted after since elementary school. I am sorry, but I am forced to agree with your ‘some people.’”

“Oh? And what about Mandy? Just how is she going to feel about not being able to control her new, intensely sexual urges around a guy she calls ‘the world’s biggest runt, and ‘Craterface.’”

“That’s pretty mean. Does she really call me Craterface?”

“Yup. Also pretty mean. Your acne could have been much worse. Fortunately superheroes don’t get zits.”

“Has it occurred to you that I may not want to be a superhero?”

“Why? A coward dies a thousand deaths. A hero dies but one.”

Ernie snorted in disgust. “Not in the comics, they don’t. Heroes always seem to keep coming back. So do the villains.”

“Point,” Kerry conceded, smiling sweetly. “So which do you want? Robin, Mandy, or Viola?”

“Not Viola.”

“You’re really missing out, Ernie,” said Kerry, putting on a demure pair of glasses with one hand while tugging down her suit jacket with the other. “You’d challenge each other and together rise to levels unattainable apart. When you aren’t sabotaging one another in a battle for one-upmanship, that is. Seriously, you’re passing up on some seriously hot make-up sex.”

“With the Mouse.”

“Yup,” said Kerry, not bothering to mention that Viola had reinvented herself since moving away from home. She had a good lock on cute these days, but she’d never be a prime piece of ass.

Kerry thought about that for a moment. “I could fix that, though, if I felt generous.”

“Fix what?” asked Ernie.

“Oh… nothing. Just wondering what Viola would look like if I enchanted her boobs up to, oh… say an F-cup.”

“You can do that?”

“I just went three years back in time and turned a shower room full of Cheerleaders into lesbians. Of course I can!” Kerry’s jacket cracked like a whip as her blouse tore open, ripping so suddenly that the buttons didn’t even have a chance to pop. Her breasts nearly broke the sound barrier as they rocketed outward, expanding in every direction. In their haste, they shoved Ernie to the ground and kept going, burying him under a mountain of boob. “Genius or not, you are an idiot.”

Soft boob, heavy and no longer round due to the effects of gravity, surrounded his whole body, except for the bits crushed into the sidewalk, with a warm pressure. It was many a man’s fantasy, but Ernie prized breathing somewhat more highly. Struggling to get free, he pushed, lifted, rolled, and fought, but he soon realized that he was trapped.

Trapped and doomed to suffocate, thought Ernie, buried beneath a bosom the size of a house. Jim McNutt, I die as you wish to live.

Darkness came for him.

“Tee hee!” giggled the voice as Ernie woke up. His head pounded. His body ached. He was naked from the waist down. A pale woman with long, flame-red hair sat, slowly working her hips around in small circles, grinding her self down onto his stiff cock.

Ernie did a mental parts check. Everything seemed to be where it was supposed to be except his cock. Relative to him, it was where he’d left it, but relative to beautiful women in bright red lingerie…

“What are you—”

The muscles in her amazing legs flexed and she rose slightly, giving Ernie a better look at the man-woman interface. He nearly passed out again at the sight, but the bouncing breasts as the second mystery woman of the day seated herself completely, impaled deeply woke him. She rose up nearly a foot of hard cock and then settled herself back downward for more circular grinding.

“Oh! Like, you’re awake! You’n me?” said Falyn, not that Ernie had the slightest idea of what the vaguely Goth bimbo’s name was. “Like, we’re gonna talk. But first you’re gonna, like, totally fuck me up the ass till I cum! Tee hee! She’s a bitch, but Kerry makes great cocks!”