The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in it’s entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This story will contain mc, md, bd, and mf.

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story as well as ideas on how to continue with it. Feel free to email me at . Feel free to enjoy this story yourself but please leave it on this site. If you would like to put it somewhere else please email me first.

Kiara’s Submission Part 2/??

The phone went dead and I went to change into a clean pair of panties and a matching bra. I nervously stood looking in the mirror while I waited for the phone to ring. It did and I buzzed him up. I heard a knock at my door a few moments later I opened it and let him in. He stood in front of me and then shut the door.

Feeling suddenly very shy I tried to cover myself up with my hands and stepped back away from the door. I tried to smile and welcome him but I knew what was in store for me so I found it hard to even acknowledge C.

“Drop your hands to your sides Kiara I want to see you whole body.” He commanded moving a step or two closer. I dropped my hands and moved a step back. “Did I say you could move back?”

I dropped my head, “No Sir.” I was blushing deeply and feeling very nervous. I stood in front of him as he stepped up to me and began to look over my body. I could feel his stare as he examined me through my underclothes. He walked around me a few times just looking at me in depth. He had a grin on his face and it made me very nervous. He then walked past me and began to look through my apartment. I stood facing the door and just listening to him as he went into my bedroom and then came back out. He walked through the kitchen looking in each of the cupboards and drawers. He then walked into the living room sitting on the couch.

“You have a very lovely place Kiara. I am going to enjoy staying here this weekend. You may come over and sit on the floor beside me.” I turned to face him and walked over the couch and sat down on the floor and crossed my legs. “Stand up, I see I have to teach you how to sit properly.”

I stood up trembling. “I will only teach you things once Kiara. After showing you them if you make a mistake you will be punished for it. Now when you are in my presence you will be kneeling beside me on the floor unless I tell you otherwise. Now I want you to drop to your knees.” I did as he asked. “Sit back on your heels and place you hands behind your back. Arch your breasts out towards me and drop your gaze to the floor.” I did all of that and was kneeling on the floor in a position that felt very awkward but I knew that it would soon become second in my nature. Tears had started to fall down my face. “Why are you crying Kiara?”

I didn’t answer I just looked at the floor not sure what to say. “Kiara I want you to answer any question I ask you. I’m not a mean guy but if I have to I will punish you. The easiest way to avoid punishment is to do exactly what I say which means answering questions when I ask them.”

“Yes Sir.” I reply quietly and then continue, “I’m scared of what is going to happen and I just can’t seem to stop the tears. I feel so ashamed.”

“Kiara honey you never have to be ashamed. Lots of women submit to men, it’s in fact a very natural thing. It turns you on doesn’t it? It makes you feel good sexually right?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Well then enjoy. Things will always end up being for the best. Any pain you receive will be as a punishment for something you know is wrong and it will be to correct it. I will always make sure as well that you get enough pleasure. Your role as a slave is to please me yes but I do enjoy giving pleasure to my slaves as well but it has to be on my terms. Understand.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Any other questions then.”

“Not yet.”

Smack! I felt a hand slap me across the fast hard. I was to startled to cry at first. I just looked up at my new master confused. “You forgot one of the first things I said to you. Whenever you talk to me, how do you address me?”

“I am supposed to call you either Sir or Master.”

“Right so why did you just get slapped?”

I thought for a minute, “Because I forgot to put Sir or Master at the end of my sentence. I’m sorry Sir.”

“It’s all right and this time you got off lightly but it can and will get worse if you continue to neglect your rules.” He paused to look at my face with the glowing red mark across it. “Stand up Kiara.” I quickly did as he asked fearing his hand.

“Good girl.” He patted my ass lightly. “Now the proper way to stand in my presence is again with your hands behind your, breasts out and head downcast.” I adjusted my pose and stood still before him again. He stood up to face me again. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. I jumped a little. He began his appraisal of my body again. This time he let his hands wander all over my skin. He lightly traced my arms and legs and then he moved to my back running his fingers over my back and ass. He came in front of me again putting his hands on my bra covered breasts. He squeezed them tightly and ran his finger over the nipples that were now sticking out. He ran his hands down over my stomach to the top of my panties and then lower until he was cupping my now very wet and warm mound.

“Well it would seem to me that all this has turned you on my little pet. You are very wet and would probably love to masturbate wouldn’t you?”

“Yes Sir I would love that.”

“Well not yet. I think I still need a little more of your submission before you get any rewards. Take off your bra and panties.”

I hesitated for a moment. Before I could do anything he grabbed me and pushed me face first on to the couch holding me there. “I told you to do something. I do not like it when you hesitate and think about my orders. They are not something you need to think about you just do them.” He forcefully pulled my panties off snapping the elastic. He unhooked my bra and sat me up long enough to pull it off and then shoved me back on to the couch. He slid his hand between my wet cunt lips and ran his fingers up and down it.

“Well my little virgin I was hoping to postpone this a little and let you have some fun first but I guess that’s not going to happen.” With that he let go of my body and undid he pants. He was not wearing any boxers. His cock sprang free and he placed it between my legs. He leaned heavily onto my back before shoving his cock all the way up into my cunt ripping through my virginity. I screamed as it happened but he didn’t even slow down he just pushed himself in and out as hard as good. It wasn’t long before I felt him cum deep inside of me. He pushed himself off of me and sat back on the couch beside my head which was still lying on the cushion. Tears were running down my face and sobs wracking my body.

“Now Kiara stop that crying. It wasn’t that bad.” I tried to stop crying but my whole body hurt. C reached over and gently ran his fingers through my hair and over my back, trying to soothe me. I felt him get off the couch and he went into the bathroom. I heard him turn on the water for the bathtub. He leaned out and called to me, “Kiara come here and have a bath it will make you feel better.”

I got up and walked with my head down towards the bathroom. He helped me climb into the warm bathtub. I sat down and leaned back looking up at C. “You stay here and relax and clean up Kiara, I’ll be back in a little while.” With that he got up and walked out of the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

I rolled over onto my side in the tub and curled up. I knew I had a whole weekend ahead of me and I didn’t know what else would happen. I thought of ways I might escape but something deep down inside told me that’s not what I wanted. As that realization came over me I stopped crying and began to calm down.

“He isn’t all that bad, I mean he is letting me have a bath after all that. I will just try harder to do what he wants so I avoid any more pain.” I thought to myself. I reached for the soap and began to wash myself all over being very gentle with my pussy.

After I was all clean I sat and waited wondering when he was going to come back to get me. I thought about getting out but didn’t want to risk it since he hadn’t told me I could do that. I waited a few more minutes when I heard the door open. C walked in with a smile on his face. He handed me a glass of water to drink and a sandwich. I ate the sandwich hungrily and drank down the water.

“Are you feeling a little better now, Kiara?”

“Yes, Sir. I did some thinking as well and I want you to know I’m sorry that I disobeyed you and I will try much harder for the rest of the weekend to please you.”

“I’m very glad to hear that. I don’t like using pain to get a point across but let the loss of your virginity be a reminder that I do know how to use pain to my benefit.