The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in it’s entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This story will contain mc, md, bd, and mf.

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story as well as ideas on how to continue with it. Feel free to email me at . Feel free to enjoy this story yourself but please leave it on this site. If you would like to put it somewhere else please email me first.

P.S. In this part I have also switched voices going from Kiara to C. My male voice probably isn’t the best but it was a first attempt at writing a male perspective. Let me know if you like it and if I should do it again.

Kiara’s Submission Part 3/??

“Are you feeling a little better now, Kiara?”

“Yes, Sir. I did some thinking as well and I want you to know I’m sorry that I disobeyed you and I will try much harder for the rest of the weekend to please you.”

“I’m very glad to hear that. I don’t like using pain to get a point across but let the loss of your virginity be a reminder that I do know how to use pain to my benefit.” I just nodded. “Now come and climb out of the tub so I can dry you off.”

I stood up and stepped out of the tub as C dried me off with one of my fluffy towels. He paid lots of attention to my breasts and between my legs. “You are very beautiful Kiara, you should definatly show off your body more.” I blushed at that but he continued, “If you decide to continue this after the weekend we will definatly have to go out shopping and get you some new clothes.”

After drying me off he lead me to my bedroom. It was still early so I was defininatly not tired but I knew that C had to have something in mind for me. He sat down on the bed and without being told I knelt on the floor beside him eyes downcast and breasts out. He reached over and pinched my left nipple hard enough to make me jump. He ran his hand over my back to my hands and took one of them into his bringing it around in front of me placing it on his crotch. He squeezed my hand and I felt his cock beginning to get hard. “You have lost your virginity so now it’s time for your mouth to follow. Unzip my jeans and pull out my cock and then you WILL suck me off until I cum. You will swallow all I have to give you.”

I looked up at him and quickly unzipped his pants so he wouldn’t think I was hesitating again. I ran my fingers lightly over his cock first and then slowly leaned in. I catiously stuck my tongue out and licked the tip. I was a little shocked at the salty taste but knew that I had no choice so I slowly took him in to my mouth. I got him in just past the head and tried to go further but I gagged. Startled I pulled all the way off his cock and moved back away from him.

Instead of getting angry and hitting me he gently placed his hands behind my head and pulled me back to his cock. I opened my mouth and he guided his cock in deeper into my mouth. My teeth gently nipped him. “Ouch. Watch those teeth, my pet.” He pulled my hair a little when I struggled. Before I had a chance to react he started to pull my head off and on his cock. It was all I could do to keep my teeth out of the way. It wasn’t long when I felt him pull my head hard and his swollen dick slid all the way into my mouth and he started to cum. He pulled out slightly letting the cum hit my taste buds. The minute he pulled out of my mouth I started to gag and almost all of his cum dripped out of my mouth onto the carpet as I gagged at the taste. I shut my eyes as I realized what had happened.

“Lick it up now Kiara. All of it is to be cleaned off that carpet now.” His voice boomed above me and I knew that was my chance. He had once again spared me from punishment. With tears in my eyes and the strong feelings of embarrasment and shame, I licked up the mess I had created. I kept licking until I heard my master tell me to get up.

I stood before him. “I’m tired of your tears Kiara. If you keep it up I’m going to give you something to cry about. Maybe I’ll tie you out on your balcony naked for all your neighbours to see or better yet have your neighbours come over and fuck your body until you pass out.” I stifled the tears and sobs as the thought of the embarassemnt he could cause.

“Kiara Kitten.” exclaimed C’s voice. “I want you to stop the tears for no reason. When you are embarassed or ashamed you will just blush instead of crying. I like it when you blush. You make that body of yours look so fuckable. As the weekend continues you will find that the embarassment you face will turn you on more and more. You will soon be a little sex kitten my little peanut butter cunt.”

I could feel the blush cross my face as I knelt before my master. He just smiled down at me. “Kiara I want you to lie spread eagle on your back on your bed now. I’m going to find out just how much you react to being completly out of control.” He flashed a menacing grin as I did as he said. He left the room leaving me lying on my bed, dripping with excitement. He came back in carrying a bag. I watched him as he pulled something out of the bag. He held up some silk scarves for me to look at. Suddenly I knew just what he was going to do and my cunt began to water at the prospect of being tied and restrained and at C’s mercy.

As if reading my thoughts C asked me, “What do you want me to do with these my little kitten?”

I blushed deeply and replied, “I want you to tie me up Master C.” I shut my eyes knowing I had to finish as if I had already been programmed with the right sentences. “I want to be at your complete mercy and feel the fear of that.”

“As you wish.” He walked over to the bed and quickly tied my hands tightly to the bed posts and my feet followed. I was lucky to have an old frame for my bed that still had the posts. “Oh one last thing my little toy,” he held up a final scarf. He lifted my head and blindfolded me. The second he did that all my senses went onto alert. I wanted to know what was going on but couldn’t tell.

* * *

I looked at Kiara streched out on her bed and instantly my cock started to stir. I stood absolutely still knowing she was trying to locate me in the room. I smiled and then turned and left the room allowing her to enjoy the new found sensation of not being able to see anything. I went out to the living room closing the bedroom door behind me so she knew she was alone and sat down on the couch.

I picked up the remote control and begin to look for something to watch while I wait. I settled on some music channel and began to think of all the things I would do to my lovely little sex slave for the rest of the weekend. I wanted her to see what I would expect of her if she chooses to stay with me after this weekend but I didn’t want to hinder her choice either by making things to hard. It was my goal to concentrate on the pleasure mostly using pain only if necissary.

I looked down at my watch and realized it had a been half an hour since I left Kiara and decided I should get back to her before she got to worried. I opened the door to her bedroom and stepped in. Instantly her head twisted so her ear could be towards the door. I smiled at this knowing that she was very alert and ready to experience some extreme pleasure.

I walked over to the bed and ran my hand over her cheek. She jumped slightly, “Master?” her voice rang out to me with question, wavering just a little with nerves.

“Yes Kiara?” I let my hand wander down to her breasts running my finger around the nipple just barely grazing it.

“I just wanted to make sure it was you, Sir. I didn’t think you would bring anyone else but it had crossed my mind while I was waiting for you, Master.”

“It is just me this time but you never know. I have been known to do lots of things to bring embarrasement to my sex toys.” I watched her face to see her reaction to the name. She didn’t fail to notice what I had called her and quickly turned a bright red. I moved my hand slowly down her stomach watching it tense in anticiapation of what was to come next.

* * *

Every time C touched my body I jumped. My body filled with excitement at his gentle touches. As he ran his hand down over my stomach I knew he would soon be touching me in my most intimate of places. I blushes deeply at that thought.

I decided since he seemed ok with talking about things now I would ask him another question, “Master C?”

“Yes my dear,” he once again answered as his hand drifted down to the top of my pubic hair. He began to gently run his fingers through it teasing my now soaking slit.

“Have you had many slaves?” I only sort of wanted to hear the answer to this but knew that it was something I would want to know if I choose to stay with him after this weekend.

“Yes Kiara I have in the past and I do now. I need people to run my household. I do hope you will join me after this weekend even though I do have others. I do not want that to stop you. I always make sure each of my pets are looked after well.” With that said he dipped his finger in between my swollen lips and ran it up to my clit. I moaned with surprise and joy. He quickly began to rub his finger over and around my clit both lightly to tease it and harder to get a reaction from me. He leaned down between my legs and began kissing my thighs slowly moving up towards my very center. His finger stopped playing with my clit and he slid it lower to my hole. He slid in one finger first and then quickly added a second and third. I lifted my hips as best as I could to meet his thrusting fingers.

I was on the edge of cumming when he leaned down and licked my clit. I felt his tongue on me swirling around my very swollen clit. That was enough to send me crashing into an orgasm but that didn’t stop his tongue or fingers. He thrust his fingers in deeper and his tongue flicked faster at my clit. I felt his lips move over my clit and then C gently bit me. My whole body shuddered and shook as I screamed out and strained against the bonds which held me to the bed. After my body came down a bit I fell sound asleep.

* * *

She lay soundly asleep and I knew that I would have to deal with my own sex myself. Kiara was out cold and probably would stay that way for the night now. I quickly untied her bonds and watched her sleep. I then began to stroke my cock faster and faster while I staring at her naked body. It didn’t take long and I felt myself explode. I came all over her breasts and stomach.

Exhausted myself I curled up beside her and feel asleep thinking and hoping that she would agree to become mine and mine alone. She would definatly make a fine prize for any man.