The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in it’s entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This story will contain mc, md, bd, and mf.

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story as well as ideas on how to continue with it. Feel free to email me at . Feel free to enjoy this story yourself but please leave it on this site. If you would like to put it somewhere else please email me first.

Kiara’s Submission Part 6/??

“I think you deserve some time by yourself in the dark to think about your behavior. You do well some of the time but you are expected to behave all the time. Oh and get used to have cocks up your ass. I’m having a friend over later tonight who is going to help me break you in. With that he stood up and walked out of the room shutting off the light and closing the door.

As I lay in the dark I began to wonder why it was so dark. It was still the middle of the day. I thought back to C’s room when I entered in and realized that there wasn’t any windows. Or if there was windows they had been covered up by something. I was trying to ignore the dildos in me as I was thinking but it was really hard to not feel them. Before long any thoughts I was having had vanished all I was thinking of was trying to find ways to get myself off with these two dildos although I still wished I could get rid of the one in my ass. I had never had anything up there before and it was very nerve racking for me especially with the thought of C’s friends using that hole.

I don’t know how long I was in the dark and waiting but it seemed like days to me. Finally however a light came on and shone directly down on my cunt. I couldn’t see anything around me but this bright light was positioned to highlight my sex. I squirmed realizing how much anyone could see now that it was shaved. Next I heard the door open. I listened to try and figure out if C’s friend was with him as well. As I listened I heard two very distinct footsteps and I knew I was in trouble. I turned my head from side to side trying to get loose.

“Kiara.” C’s voice called out loudly, “stop that squirming. I told you that I was going to have a friend join me and you are not putting on a very good show for him. I am going to untie you and we are going to move downstairs to my basement. You will show the same respect and attitude towards my friend as you do me. Consider him your other master. This is something you will have to get used to if you choose to stay here as I often lend my slaves out or have friends over.”

I instantly stopped moving and waited answering his order with a quick, “Yes Sir.” All of a sudden the lights came on and I had to shut my eyes at the shock of light. When I opened them again I saw two guys standing over me. One was C and the other was a tall, very built looking man leering down at me. I got chills when I looked at him and knew I was in for an interesting night to say the least. My master reached over and pulled out the dildos, placing them back on his bed table. He and the other guy quickly undid my bonds and helped me to stand up. They quickly led me downstairs.

As I entered the basement I was shocked with what I saw. It took me a minute to realize what I was seeing. The whole basement was filled with various looking tables and chairs and stuff, some exercise equipment and along one wall was all sorts of whips, paddles, and other things that could be used against the body. The other three walls consisted of mirrors. In front of each table and piece of equipment was large comfy couches. C and his friend paused while I viewed this room knowing that I was getting more and more nervous as I looked around. At the far side of the basement, which was one really big room all built underground; far bigger then the rest of the house, was a tiled floor area with a toilet and a bathtub.

“Well my new little slut, you have now seen the most dreaded part of my house. It’s not so bad if you behave but as you can see by the wall of torture I definitely have the devices necessary to make your life difficult and painful if I want to. You will also notice all the drawers and such, which as you can probably guess contain a wide range of dildos, and other fun toys all of which will be used on you and my other girls at some point.”

C smiled as he watched my face turn red at the thought of using the same sexual instruments a slave before me had used. Although the idea should have scared me I found that instead it turned me on.

C and his friend exchanged looks, that scared me because I couldn’t read them but C quickly told me what he wanted, “Kiara I’m going to leave you with Master Paul. I will return later to have a little fun myself but for now I want you to experience the domination of another man. Enjoy.” With that he turned and left me standing in front of a man I had never met before. My heart pounded as I realized that although C had taken it easy on me I wouldn’t get the same from this man and I was almost positive of that. I felt his hand on my shoulder as he began to lead me further into the basement.

“Well Kiara, I have heard very nice things about you so far although C tells me you are a little bit of a trouble maker sometimes, but don’t worry I can fix that.” he grinned at me. “I must agree with him on your body though you are definitely very good looking and have a very fuckable body.”

I blushed deeply as I wondered what else C had told Paul. I was lead to the far corner of the basement where there was a what looked like a coffee table. “Lay down on your back.” Came the stern voice of Paul. I quickly did as he said.

He reached over my body and grabbed my shoulders sliding me down so that my feet and legs fell of the table and were flat on the ground. He then spread my legs apart and tied them tightly to the table, my feet back far enough that it was uncomfortable. He then stepped around to where my head was and grabbed my arms pulling them above my head and attaching them to some ropes that were attached to the wall. He tied the ropes around my hands tightly and then pulled the other side of the ropes to pull my arms above my head tightly. He pulled until I could feel my arms pulling and I cried out in pain. He stopped pulling and tied the other end of the rope off. I had almost no movement possible after he had done this with my arms so tightly pulled back and my legs in an awkward position.

He stood over me and looked me up and down after I was tied tight. He smiled, “Just the way I like a woman, tied with easy access for me to do what I want.” He reached down between my legs and instantly slid three fingers into my cunt. As I had still yet to have much sex I was tight and this hurt but he pushed them in and out fast and hard. Before long I could feel an orgasm building and started to try and squirm against his fingers. Before I could cum he pulled his fingers out and brought them up to my mouth. “Clean me up bitch.” I licked the fingers off tasting my juices on him. I didn’t want to make him angry.

“Good girl,” he said after I was all done licking his fingers clean, “but let’s see how good you can be. I’m going to have a little fun with that pussy of yours but you are not allowed to cum until I give you permission. I want to hear you begging for the right to cum. After I allow you to cum you will also say thank you for the right I have given you. Understand?”

“Yes Sir.” He smiled at me and when over to one of the stack of drawers pulling things out. I tried to see what he was doing but only got glimpses of things never enough that I could tell what it was. Master Paul put them all into a box and brought them over placing them on the floor beside me. Before kneeling down beside my spread legs he leaned over me to give me a deep kiss. He slid his tongue deep into my mouth taking control. He broke the kiss and knelt between my spread legs.

“Oh wait I almost forgot something.” He stood back up and went to another drawer and pulled out a blindfold. He stepped back over to my head lifting it enough to slide the cloth behind my head and then tying it over my eyes tightly. I felt him place my head back down and I assumed he moved back to his kneeling position in front of my overheated cunt. I felt his fingers move into the slit again spreading me and prodding at me but not really doing anything to stimulate me. It was enough to drive me crazy.

He slowly slid his fingers up to my clit. The fingers slowly ran around and over my clit and then sliding away in a teasing routine. “Oh Master Paul, please stop teasing me...I really need...“I trailed off as I felt his fingers on my clit again “I really need to cum...I’m so hot...ugh...Oh Sir Please...” I could feel my orgasm build and then slid away with his touches. I kept calling out to him begging him to let me cum and he would always stop just shy of it. After about 15 minutes of this I was soaking wet and lifting my hips to meet his finger whenever possible. I felt his other hand join the fingers in my slit. He moved the one hand up to my clit and began to rub it again making me sigh and moan and try to reach my orgasm but this time just as I was getting close he grabbed my clit with his other hand and pinched hard. I screamed out loud and came. My whole body shook with my orgasm.

As I came down I realized what my mistake was. I didn’t have permission to cum. “Oh my god I’m so sorry Master. I didn’t mean to cum I just couldn’t hold it off anymore. I’m so sorry Master.” I kept chanting this over and over, not sure of what was going on around me. I was terrified and my heart was racing.

I couldn’t hear a thing outside of the pounding of my heart and my voice begging for forgiveness. I didn’t know that C had come back downstairs and both were planning to punish me. I just waited and begged. It seemed like forever but in reality it was only about five minutes. I felt a set of hands untying my legs and another doing my arms which is when I knew C had returned. The lifted me up and walked me across the floor somewhere. I felt myself being tied up again. I couldn’t feel anything in front or behind me so I knew that where ever I was I had no support for my body. I felt my arms stretched above my head again and pulled until my feet lifted slightly off the floor, then lowered so they were just touching. Then I felt my feet being spread and tied again.

My master’s voice came to me over top of my pounding heart, “Well Kiara, you are about to learn what happens when you don’t obey a Master’s orders whether it is me or someone else. I have had mercy on you up until now but I think you need to learn that you don’t get that leeway in a real dom relationship. I will love and care for you and the rest of my slaves but only if I get the respect that I deserve which comes in the form of obeying me.” With that said I heard the swish of air and felt a sharp sting across my butt. I screamed out loud and began to cry.