The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kidnapping, Torture and Pleasure

part 3- The promise of control

Hello all, Hope you like part three of this. As usual, you better enjoy this stuff if you’re gonna read it. But if it’s illegal, don’t read it, even if you would like to.

Email is always welcome, and usually inspiring.. So please feel free.

Mike opened the door to Angela’s cell. He stepped in, and said Hello as he turned the lights on. She said hi back. “I see you decided to pierce yourself a couple more times.”

“Yeah. Although I think you knew what to expect when you came in.” She sat up on her bed and crossed her legs. “What did you do to my breasts?”

“Well yeah, I knew what to expect, and I’ve used the McMaps to increase the production of fatty cells in your breasts. I’ve also had them add an extra chemical and some hormones which will make your breasts a little more sensitive.” She watched him writing some notes into the clipboard and he spoke again, “How many of the rings did you use?”

She felt blood rush to her pussy. All of them.” She crossed her legs again. He wrote a few more notes. “And it hurt so good.” She started playing with a ring in her lip.

“I think it would be best if you removed them for now.” He was looking at his screen, Angela couldn’t see it, but knew it must be there.

“I’d rather not, I love them.”

“No you don’t I just made you think you do.”

“I don’t care!” Tears started pouring down Angela’s face. “I want to keep them:”

“Okay Angela, one condition, you have to do everything I say, without arguing.”

“Like what?”

“Agree or disagree, pick now or lose all of your rings.”

“Okay okay.. I agree.”

He pulled out a couple little pincher-like devices. He put them in her hand, “Put the red ones on the rings in your pussy, he handed her the pinchers, she did as she was told. Two more and put these ones on your nipple rings,” he handed her two more, these ones were green. “Very good Angela. Last thing, this is a ball gag,” he handed it to her, “put it on,” and she did. When she pressed her lips against it he smiled and her lips began to bond with the material. Her lips and her ball gag were one.

Two men walked in. “mmpo mm ggmmp.”

“Yes Angela, you are going to be the source of pleasure for both of these men. Get on your hands and knees Angela.” She did. One man got behind her and pulled at one of her pussy rings. She started getting hot and wet. The man in front of her pushed his cock through the hole in her ball gag. She started using her tongue on him. He started pumping in and out of her mouth. Then she felt the man behind her try to push his penis between the rings into her pussy. Pain. She could feel her skin stretching. She tensed her pussy to try and keep it together.

“mmmmm!!” The pain was overwhelming, but she loved pain. Everytime she tried to tighten her pussy, all of her pussy rings felt like fire and electricity. The pain caused her to start dripping down her own leg. Whenever she slowed down with the oral sex, the same happened to her breasts. The man behind her finally pushed his way through and she automatically tightened around his penis. The two men pumped away at her for over an hour, none of the three had orgasms.

He pressed a few buttons on the controller. “Right now I’m going to make you very responsive to what I say.”

She said, “Okay.” and as she said it she realized not only had the gag been removed, but she was now in a different part of the room. “What just happened?” She looked at him with curiosity. “These McMaps can teleport me like on TV or something?”

Mike started laughing, “No. I just used the Mcmaps to make it harder for you to think. Then I placed you in a trance, and told you not to remember anything that happened until about a minute ago.”

“Oh,” obviously disturbed. She then noticed that she was completely nude, “Oh my god, what did you make me do.” She tried to cover herself.

“Nothing Angela. I didn’t make you do anything. I just added a few commands that would make you respond to my voice. Then I marked all the places where your piercings are.” She smiled at him, but she did not know why.

“Sorry, Angela, but this is the part of the examination that I haven’t been looking forward to.” He opened up a small panel on the wall. He removed a long thin metal object. A needle. He walked over to her, and placed it in her hand. “I have to test your regenerative capabilities.” He stepped back if you would could you please press the sharp point into your hand enough to draw blood?”

Angela had no idea why, but he would not expect to the degree he was about to see. Her hand was shaking, she was obviously nervous, but continued to do press the needle into her hand. A smile formed across her lips and a tear streamed down her face. She continued to press the needle through her hand. Blood streamed down the crevice in the palm of her hand.

“Okay that’s enough Angela.” She continued to press it in. “Angela stop it.” The needle pushed it’s way out the other side of her hand. “Angela!” He opened up his display. Most of her senses had shut down. She was locked in some sort of strange pain and pleasure lock down. The pain of the needle was excruciating, but it was also putting her on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

Angela woke up. She was almost scared after her experience the night before.. Or was it the day before? For her it did not really matter. She looked at her body; all of her piercings were gone. Mike walked in. “What happened to me last night?”

“I’m sorry Angela, that was my fault. From what I can figure, the piercing fetish I gave you was somewhat reponsible. I was going to increase you desire for pain from .05% to 5% which is what most piercing fetishists have. But I misplaced the decimal point. I had you up to 50%. It created a severe neural feedback and put your mind into an endless loop of excitement and fear until I put you to sleep.”

“What happens if that happens again?”

“It won’t, I altered the programming of your McMaps. If that should ever happen again, it will automatically stop all forms of emotion from you and reduce your physical imput to about 1% and then give you the opportunity to shut them down manually, or resume and it will try to check up on you every so many minutes.”

“Okay good, but how will I stop them manually.?” “Well that’s what we are going to do now. If your father pays up, you will be leaving here with full control over the McMaps. Well with the exception of being able to do anything to harm or jeopardize us or our little association. In a way I guess you could say its more than a ransom demand, it could be more like an upgrade.”

“I’m not a computer.”

“No, but you do have a complex computer network within your body now. Today we are going to teach you how to use it.”

“Okay.”

His display projected before him and he pressed a few buttons. “Okay all set. “Focus on the desire for ‘sensitivity controls’”

“Okay.” As she did she could see, well more like sense words in front of her vision. “Oh my god there are hundreds of them.”

“Well the human mind is very complex.”

“I suppose, what should I be looking for?” “Try breast and nipple sensitivity.”

“Okay, wow, got it, they are both at 5%.”

“Yes, that’s about average. Feel your breasts.” She did, and she said that there was nothing special. Same as always. “Yeah, now set the sensitivity to zero.”

She erased the number and focused on zero. The number appeared before her. “And touch my breasts again?” He nodded. She did. “Oh my god. Nothing. I can’t even feel the pressure.”

“Very good, now set it to 10%”

She looked at him. “Okay” and she set it to 100%. Not really a mistake, but she would just say it was. She turned, and felt her the air on her exposed nipples, “ahhh.” She fell to the ground in a massive unwanted orgasm. And before any word could be said, she resetted herself to 5%.

“You okay?” Mike reached down to help her up.

“Yeah I was being a bit naughty, I set myself to 100%. I was unbelievably affected by the slightest pressure shift in the air.”

“Well next time maybe you’ll listen to me.”

“Oh yeah.”

Mike started checking her stats on his display. He handed her a mirror. Look at your eyes. Now select ‘physical characteristics.’ She did. “Then choose eye color.” She did. “Then pick the color of your choice. For the hell of it she went through a series of colors watching them all shift. She ended up with pink eyes.

“How cool are these?” she said to Mike pointing to her eyes.

“Very different.” He looked at her, “by the way we upgraded the McMap software last night, you now have a DNA scanner. If you ever touch someone, you will have their DNA profile on file. That basically means you will be able to copy any and all DNA traits from a person and apply them to your self if you desire.”

“Really? Yes.” It will be most useful for getting away or hiding from people you do not wish to deal with. That could be useful.”

Is there any other tricks you have that I can do to help me not be spotted?”

“Yes I’ll show you, I’m gonna take over again.” He pressed a few holographic buttons and she couldn’t sense her menus any longer. “One example is your speech centers. We can adjust them so that you speak in an entirely different way... for example....:”

“Huh?”

“How do you feel?”

“Well ah feel fahn sugah.” She grabbed her mouth. “mah accent.”

“Then I can easily restore your default.” He pressed a few more buttons. “I can also alter your vocabulary so add more words to your list of adjectives, or reduce your vocabulary to a single word.” He looked her in the eye, “what color id my shirt?”

“Fuck.” He laughed. “No it’s the color fuck.” “What the fuck did you do to me?”

“I altered your speech so that any adjective you say would be the word ‘fuck.’” He walked out for a minute and walked back in with something in his hand. He opened it up to be a beautiful dress. “What do you think off this dress?”

“It looks so fuck (beautiful).” She grimaced in frustration . “If you want to try it on, you can.” She took it and put it on, she felt good to finally be clothed. She looked in a mirror. “Well I must say that. You look quite beautiful. How do you feel?”

I feel like a fuck (princess).” She glared at him.

“Okay, I’ll fix it.”

“Okay that would make me feel fuck (much) better.” He pressed a few buttons on his display. “Can I say beautiful now? Good. Thank you.”

He smiles at her. “I’m gonna put up your menus again so you can experiment by yourself.”

“Myself? Aren’t you gonna work with me anymore?”

“Not tonight, I have to get home to my wife. I’ve missed her today and I’m sure she’s missed me.”

“What does she do?”

“She’s a lawyer.” He said goodbye and left the room and for thew first time, Angela saw the room go black. She was sitting in her bed wearing a beautiful dress and she could not see one inch in front of her face.

“How am I supposed to test out my other menus if I can’t see the results. Then it hit her and she pulled up a menu for her eye sensitivity. She reversed the light pattern and increased the sensitivity. She looked around and she may as well have been in the light again. With the exception that she now saw her skin as blue and her dress as green, she would have thought the lights were on. The night continued with her experimenting on herself.