The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The King Experience

The Director

By William Pratt

Not that night he wasn’t. Tracy slaked her lusts with Rob as originally planned, but with a great deal more fire and experimentation. She pushed Rob down, dropped on top of him, and the two rolled around shedding clothes as fast as possible. The anticipation had her burning, yearning, and nearly screaming when he slid her pants down her legs and planted a kiss just above the hole he was about to fuck. Rob slid into her effortlessly, and the fireworks went off instantly. Tracy saw stars for the first few strokes, then nothing—not even the insides of her eye sockets—while she howled her appreciation. She shrieked as her world blew apart and bucked against her lover, not giving him a chance to think about what was happening with his hot, but boring in bed, girlfriend.

She barked again, her pussy clenching around his cock, squeezing rhythmically. Rob stiffened and lightning shot up his hard shaft, through Tracy, and out her mouth as an orgiastic cry. A long loud groan joined the higher-pitched howl and filled the room as boiling hot cum filled her.

And, unlike Nelly, Tracy swallowed. It tasted OK, but by next morning she’d revised her opinion upward to quite nice. And next time she tried anal, it wouldn’t be a spur-of-the-moment thing. She’d carry some lube and clean up a bit first.

Rob was so freaked out by the mess, she recalled as she handed the shop keeper her credit card. It seemed sad using the card for a tube of lube, so she went a little crazy in the health and beauty sections. She considered grabbing a candy bar to round things off, but her bra, tight that morning, was starting to kill her. Two can’t lie. It’s not like my boobs can just grow….

“You want me to ring that in as well?”

Tracy let go the unnecessary calories and the bar dropped like a lead weight. “Can’t. Getting fat.” She quickly straightened up to conceal any building blubber. Her breasts were too well bound to bounce or jiggle they way they should have. Instead they thrust out like a pair of stripper boobs.

The chubby checkout girl looked Tracy over and pursed her lips.

Tracy put on her customer service face and smiled back. “I can’t help it if it all went to the right places.”

Ernie the security guard’s eyes tracked Tracy to the door, and it wasn’t because she was a threat or under suspicion of theft. He had an awesome package, barely restrained by his uniform pants. She blew him a kiss on the way by and put more wiggle in her walk. Maybe I should take a sample of what this Courtney’s been getting. I’ve known him longer, and…. Seriously! I’m me! Who could say no to me?

She compared herself with Molly Mountains on the way in and grinned. Sure, she wasn’t as heavily stacked, but she held her own. I totally have her beat in the legs and ass departments, but if I had tits like that, I could have any guy I wanted any way I wanted.

She was unstoppable at work. The only guys who made it past her without sprouting wood were gay, and a ladies leisure wear shop didn’t get many.

“Tracy?” called Kimberly. “A little help here?”

Tracy winked at her catch, a kid in his mid-teens, turned, and hopped to her co-worker’s assistance¯almost literally. She put a lot of bounce into her walk as she strutted across the sales floor. Kimberly looked too hot. Her little black dress fit snuggly to emphasize chest and hips and cut off early enough to show off almost all of her tanned, dancer’s legs. The pattern of big and little white circles printed on the dress had the look of a chain link, putting a hint of Kim’s inner strength and slut on display.

I could just eat her up! Tracy told herself without shame. It was hard to feel guilty about anything that felt so good to look at, especially when she wanted to do so much more than look. I’ve never actually seen her boyfriend. Maybe….

“What’s got you so smiley?” asked Kimberly.

“Oh nothing. It’s just such a lovely day.” Tracy let the smile beam out to let Kim know that something could happen if she wanted it and tried to ignore the dampness between her legs. “What’s up?”

Kim pointed at the line gathering at the till.

“Oh.” She grabbed a little blue tie-shut blouse from the rack on her way by and tied it shut under her rack, over the green string bikini she’d been demonstrating. She stoked the middle-aged boner of the first customer with a hungry smile, and asked, “Can I help you with… anything?”

Tonight she was going to cheat on Rob with Jake. Why not? Rob was cheating on her with Nelly, fucking her on the side. Jake was hot, hotter than Rob or at least less familiar, and Tracy was horny. Tracy was totally horny.

Ever since she’d noticed Nelly and Kimberly were hot, Tracy had been checking out other girls, and the parade of hotties she’d dressed in the intervening two days had her dreaming all day and night, her pussy awash in a damp heat. And that was just the girls. The guys had her drooling constantly at both ends. Totally annoying being horny all the time and not being able to do anything about it.

Worse, she’d pretty much had to give up on bras. I must be between sizes. They fit for a while, then, Uhg!

Rob’s work schedule, coupled with the time he’d been sneaking with Nelly, left Tracy improperly serviced. Sure, she had her hands and a growing collection of toys, but nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to having a stiff cock slamming in and out of her dripping gash. Or filling her mouth with its thick hardness. And that didn’t begin to list the millions of things she’d been dreaming of trying the first chance she got.

The index finger of other right hand flicked idly over her swollen clit as she stood behind the till in the strangely quiet store. Normally customers kept her too busy to fantasize herself into such an overcharged state so quickly, and she didn’t have break coming for, like, forever. Meg and Tiff had taken advantage of the lull and taken off for lunch. But if they have any sense, they’re in the back room eating each other. Her body pulsed and her eyes rolled up in their sockets as she soaked her hand. “Ohhhhh yes…!

She shuddered and squealed happily, her free hand palm down on the counter supporting her as her legs threatened to give way. “Guh-god! So easy lately!”

“Could you ring this through for me, please?” asked a masculine voice.

Tracy’s eyes focused, and she pulled her fingers from her mouth. Tall, handsome, and dressed like a gentleman, a total stud held a set of red and black lacy scraps intended for a bouncy slut¯or a wannabe slut. Regardless of her whorishness, there was no doubt she was very bouncy up top.

The ensemble was made for her, if only she had the tits. “Oh my gawd! I have to try that on!”

“What?”

“Please! I need to see how I look in that! I bet I could give erections to a whole pride parade!”

“Are you serious?”

Tracy nodded and shock fell away from studly’s face. He chuckled. “Alright, kid, let’s see what you got.”

She looked around quickly and began to get naked. She started fast because she really wanted to see what the guy’s lingerie choices did for her body, but slowed down when she saw his jaw drop. She tuned into the hip-hop beat pumped through the stores speakers and began to strip languorously. Her blouse slid from her shoulders and she regretted the initial haste. She could have gotten a lot of mileage out of the buttons. She stepped out of the blue lake of the blouse pooled at her feet and slid onto the counter toward lingerie man. She got her legs beneath her and paused a moment on hands and knees staring into his face. She’d tried for his eyes, but they’d focused on her breasts¯her tits¯and the way they overfilled her bikini top.

Kneeling on the counter, she reached back, untied the knot in the cord, and let loose her boobs in all their weighty glory. Leaning forward, she stole a kiss and then used him as support as she stepped down. Her miniskirt, a thick belt around her waist after her orgy of self pleasuring surrendered it’s position and slid down her legs as she bent and wiggled her juicy ass at her one-man audience.

Whoops. Three men and a couple of women. She’d attracted some attention.

“Oop!” she said. “Sorry. Be right with you when I’ve finished with this customer.” Turning to him, Tracy sighed and said, “I guess I better ring you through. I really wanted to try that on, though. It looks hot!

She pulled her skirt up and danced back around the counter to the till. Disappearing from the sight of her customers for a moment, she popped back up hastily buttoning her blouse. She didn’t bother with the bikini top. Like the succession of bras, it started out ok, but it didn’t fit right. The blouse even had trouble, with diamonds between the buttons providing glimpses of the dark valley formed by the twin swells of her tits. It looked dumb, so she undid the offending buttons and went back to tying it shut. Even that wasn’t easy.

The sexy man passed her two cards: One a credit card, and the other a business card proclaiming him to be Martin Bradshaw of Intimate Ecstasy Productions, Inc (Adult Entertainment at Its Finest!) Producer, director, and AVN award winning actor.

He winked. “In case you’re interested in a change of careers.”

“What kind of girl do you think I am, mister?” she shot back, disgusted, yet oddly thrilled. Is this for real? Does he really make pornos?

Tracy flaunted her hot body for all it was worth. In one hand she held his business card. Her glorious green eyes flicked over the card, him, and then the card again.

“Not that kind of girl…” she moaned. She stood with her weight on her left leg and her hips thrust to the right into the palm of a perfect hand. The arc of her arm, bent at the elbow, made her slender waist look all the daintier, and that made her small breasts seem all the larger. Like really large. Playboy model large. Tracy’s lightly made-up face shone with horny innocence as she breathed, “I’m a good girl, Mr. Bradshaw.” She moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue. “I… uhm…. I’m a very good girl.”

“OK… I apologize. If you’ll just run my stuff through¯”

“I have a break in about fifteen minutes if you want to see just how good.” She smiled her most inviting smile and added, “We can use the fitting rooms. It’s a slow day.”

Martin’s head snapped up out of her cleavage and Tracy watched his eyes as his brain struggled to run the numbers on her. He cleared his throat “A tempting offer, but may I suggest dinner instead? I have to get back to work.”

Tracy had to stop and think about that, and it was hard! She had to think and work the till while her brain was a foggy mess of sexual fantasy. Dinner sounded amazing, but it always did late in the afternoon. The torrid sex with an award-winning porn star that would certainly follow sounded even better, but then she wouldn’t get her chance to fuck Jake. It was a tough decision, but, “I can fuck Jake anytime. You got a deal!” She handed her date his receipt.

“Jake…? A boyfriend?”

“Not mine. My best friend’s, but she’s been cheating on him with my boyfriend, so it’s OK.”

“Right.”

“Hey, should I bring them along? We could have some real four-play!” She giggled, but then backpedaled as his eyes widened. “Just kidding! 555-818-8767. Call me after five!”

“Right,” he said again, his eyes sweeping over her body to cock-stiffening effect. The intensity of his visible desire had Tracy’s va-jay-jay leaking and her clit pressing against her panties.

She smiled and followed his tight ass in its equally tight jeans out of the shop before asking the next customer in line, who was carrying nothing, “Can I help you?”

“Something for my girlfriend,” squeaked the teen. “Uh… I need… Uh….”

“I know exactly what you need,” said Tracy, proudly drinking in the boner tenting his pants. The boner she made. “Let’s go find her something hot!