The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The King Experience

Party Girl

The paramedics didn’t know what to do with Tracy after cleaning up the residual peppery goop, so they let her go home. The police officer offering the ride got more than he bargained for. Afterwards he couldn’t explain it. Sure she was great looking—an absolutely fantastic body—but so did were a lot of women he’d never fucked on the hood of his patrol car. Perhaps it was because she had boobs the size of her head.

That cop was a major hottie, thought Tracy. He had Martin and Rob beat coming and going, and she’d actually remembered to check his hands for bands. Free and clear. No guilt or nasty repercussions, not that that would have stopped her. He was just too hot and way too willing!

Well, there is Rob, but he’s pretty much run his course.

Her very own super trooper couldn’t keep his eyes off her, constantly checking her out in the mirror, so she said, “You know, this is pretty silly. Me being in the back and all. What am I going to do? Rape you?”

He squirmed. “No ma’am, but those are the rules. Besides, I’d look real silly if you did.”

“You’d look hot. We’d both look hot, and I promise you you’d never, ever forget or regret. And it’s only rape if you don’t want it. Let me show you a few other things and I guarantee you’ll want it.”

About a block later, the car was pulled over and clothes were forcibly removed with extreme prejudice. Officer Johnson—awesome porn star name—tore the front off the blouse she’d been given as cover and her tits fell out, bouncing violently. Johnson was going to need new pants, but he could hide that for a time with his belt if he didn’t move too much. Tracy didn’t fool around with anything like a blow job because they were both ready long before the car pulled over. He bent her over the car’s hot hood and slammed his meat home, pounding her pussy like an animal in heat.

They didn’t last long, but that was what Tracy’s mouth was for. She had him hard again in nothing flat, and then mounted him practically screwing him into the soft grass with her frenzied passion.

A couple hours later she had the number of another hot guy and a ride to the party. She had to fuck the new guy, Kent, twice to really try him out because he insisted on a condom the first time. The second time she didn’t give him a chance or choice.

“That was much better, wasn’t it?” she asked the panting driver, pulling her head off of his spent cock and letting him put the car into gear. There was just something she couldn’t resist about sucking guys off while they tried to drive. Knowing she could distract a guy from a life-and-death task so easily made her pussy drool. The excitement was worth the risk.

It would suck, though. Kent had a great car—the convertible roof made mounting and riding him sooo easy and fun—even if he was one of her nerd brother’s D&D playing rejects. Wasn’t too bad either once I got that stupid condom off him. Have to try him out in a bed later.

He popped a fourth time in her mouth—a final thank you that Tracy enjoyed as much as he did because she was quickly finding that cum tasted totally awesome once you got used to it—in front of Jake’s house. She hopped out of the car, thanked Kent verbally, and strutted up the walk. Her arrival was three hours late by that point, but that didn’t matter much with parties. Besides there would be plenty of other girls to take care of the guys before she got there. They weren’t as good as she was, of course, but who was?

She ran a mental layout of Jake’s place. He and his four roommates rented an entire house, and they were really good to it so the owners didn’t seem to mind the occasional party. Jake made sure they didn’t upset the neighbors.

The house had three bedrooms and a den that Dennis had converted into his sleeping accommodations. One of them had to be available when she’d made her pick. Of course if she picked Jake, that wouldn’t be a problem at all, but why limit her options? Why not do Jake and Dennis together? Tracy was pretty sure that she could keep two guys going at once. After all, I have enough horny holes for three!

Jake was there, but unavailable. Nelly clung to him like he meant something to her. Well, he did have a nice body, but she shouldn’t have been so fixated. There were plenty of guys around, and with her body, Nelly could have any one of them. Or three.

Tracy picked one guy at random and started dancing. She brushed in close and giggled.

“What?” asked her partner.

Tracy pressed in even closer to fully appreciate what her body was doing to his. “Your cock likes me,” she whispered in his ear. His swelling shaft stiffened against her belly. “I like it, too.”

“Huh?” The guy’s eyes, already losing the ability to focus, widened. His pupils flared. His cock throbbed. He stumbled and Tracy pulled him in even tighter.

“You OK?” she asked, genuinely concerned. She couldn’t fuck him properly if he wasn’t. She helped him to the Lay-Z-Boy and sat him down. Then she lowered herself to her knees. Obviously she’d gotten him too worked up. Well, she thought as she reached for his pant’s zipper, I can fix that!

“Hey! You!” The velvet voice cut through the hot fog filling Tracy’s mind.

Oh please don’t let it be a prude telling me I can’t eat him here! She turned to look as the voice sunk in. Mel. Shit. Tracy finally put two and two together and realized she was about to fellate Jake’s sister’s boyfriend. Well why not? Obviously she’s not doing him any good if he blue-balls so easily!

Melissa, Melinda, Melanie, whatever—Tracy couldn’t remember which—was Jake writ female. Tall, tanned, and exquisitely toned, she exaggerated her figure with a pair of fake C-cups. Tracy looked down at her own forward-thrusting knockers and stifled a giggle. Still, Mel’s set was strangely alluring. Knowing that the blonde would go under the knife to be a better sex-toy set Tracy’s mind a-wandering. What else did Mel do? Did she shave her bush? Anal? Maybe she slept her way into her modeling gigs and TV ads?

She is, Tracy decided, a complete slut!

She pried her eyes out of Mel’s enhanced cleavage and up to the model’s eyes. Eyes that were staring down Tracy’s top into Tracy’s cursed cleavage.

“Like ‘em?” Tracy asked.

Mel looked up and blinked. Her eyes widened. “Tracy? Jeeze! You look fantastic! Who did your…?

“Uhhhh. That’s my man, you know,” she said after a shake of the head. Just like her boyfriend, her pupils flared. A hint of blush colored her cheeks.

“I was just making him comfortable,” Tracy explained. “Wanna help?” She traced the outline of the cock bulging through denim in front of her and giggled as the cock’s puppet moaned and sank back in the cushions.

“I think we should take this elsewhere,” said Mel. “I have a feeling we’re going to wind up doing a lot of screaming.”

“Fine by me.” Tracy shrugged, stood, and followed Mel to her brother’s room. Tracy knew her explanation, “I’m fucking crazy horny,” made perfectly good sense, but Mel just had to be unreasonable. If she hadn’t been so beautiful, things would have gone exactly the way Mel had predicted: A lot of screaming. But the argument quickly turned into a discussion on clothing—specifically bras—and then to implants. This time Tracy didn’t waste her time claiming that they were real or that she was the victim of a curse that benefited more than hindered. She just credited them to the first doctor that popped into her mind: Theopolis.

“He does awesome work,” Mel said jealously her eyes wide and wild as she stared at Tracy’s naked tits. “That big they should be bowling balls, all hard and round and stupid looking. Why’d you go so big with your frame?”

“Wouldn’t you if they turned out this good?”

“That’s kind of… uh…. How do you know ahead of time?”

“You just know.”

“Right.”

“But they work. Bet you by midnight I have your brother unlocked from Nelly’s manacles and his head locked between my thighs.”

“Jeeze. You are crazy.” Mel shook her head, but her eyes had welded themselves to Tracy’s tits. ”I’m not touching that bet.” Her tongue dragged across her lips, and her little black dress grew two points as her nipples hardened.

“Everything OK in here?” Mel’s boyfriend asked from the doorway, interrupting a perfectly good kissing approach.

Mel jerked and spun around, spooked. “Yeah! We were, uh, just talking,” she stammered. “Girl stuff.”

“Oh.” His head snapped back and forth between his girlfriend’s face and Tracy’s exposed boobs. “Uh… there was no screaming, so I figur—” He cut off as Tracy grabbed his arm and pulled him all the way into the room.

“Ya know? You two need some together time. I don’t think you’ve been getting it on enough.”

She woke up again snuggled in tight between two people. She figured it was Mel’s plastic tits pressing into her back and more than likely Mel’s boyfriend’s cock she’d been semi-consciously kneading. She sat up and looked around. They’d picked up another couple somewhere. Tracy vaguely recognized a girl from high school and it looked like she’d fucked—or helped fuck—Dalke Hanson, one of Jake’s roommates.

It was also ten past one in the morning. Good thing Mel didn’t take the bet. Got to remember to get her in touch with Dr. Theo. Maybe he can help her with those implants. Make them look more natural or something.

She carefully untangled herself and looked around for her clothes. Her skirt was practically coated in dried and drying cum. Unwearable, but Mel’s gown fit like a glove until it reached her tits. Fortunately it stretched easily over the boobs snuggly, forcing them up into sexy, jutting cantaloupes with only a hint of aureole peeking over the top.

But then she remembered that Jake was out there somewhere and her nipples instantly popped out like horny bullets, armed and ready to fire. She kind of hoped Jake had crashed out somewhere because then she could suck his cock into a throbbing erection and then slowly ride him until he woke up spurting into her ever-hungry pussy.

“That would be soooo cooool!”

Unfortunately it wasn’t to be. The volume was down on the stereo in deference to the neighbors, but the party was still going strong. Nelly still had Jake all tied up, the two of them among the dancers in the living room. Yet another reason Jake was better than Rob. Rob never danced.

Smiling at a guy staring at her tits in shock and awe, Tracy, went to get a drink. The blonde gawker was going to get his wish later—they all were—but Jake was still top priority.

Conversation among the kitchen cowboys died out as she entered, and half a dozen pairs of eyes washed over her leaving a pleasant horny tingle in their wake. She could almost feel the lust. Not all of the looks were good, mind you. One Skinny Minnie glared and landed her elbow in the gut of one of Tracy’s catch. Minnie would pay for that later, Tracy promised. Once she realizes how high a bar her guy sets after he’s had me, the whiny bitch’ll flip! Or maybe I’ll take her to an empty bedroom and tease her until she breaks down and starts begging me to let her cum. That would be even more fun!

She closed in on Minnie, ready to make her move, when her cell phone beeped. She snuck a quick look. Three messages that she’d look at later, but by the time she got back to the task at hand, Minnie’d hijacked the guy and taken off somewhere.

The drink selection in the kitchen was crap. Alcohol was too fattening, and it screwed with her staying power in bed, and the rest was pop (way too fattening) and punch (probably spiked by now). There were just too many hot guys at the party to risk getting wasted and missing out on some of them.

Tracy settled on a glass of water, but there was one thing she did want and her blonde admirer would provide it. And maybe get a little attention from Jake. Make him jealous maybe.

Slipping out of the kitchen through the other door into the dining room, she sneaked up on blondie. His eyes were still watching the hallway, waiting for her to come out of the kitchen. Her arms wrapped around his neck, not incidentally compressing the pair of huge tits seared into his brain against his back, hard, pointy nipples first. His cock was already rock hard when her fingers began caressing it through his pants.

“Hi,” she whispered into his ear, promising all manner of sexual delights with that single word. “Let’s dance!”

His body moved before his mouth did, but it didn’t quite do what she wanted. He jerked and moaned, “Hu-wha?” so Tracy spun around to his front, grabbed his belt, and pulled him into the cleared area with the other couples.

He was a crappy dancer, but Tracy gave him some slack. All the blood that should have been feeding his brain was pooling in his cock, maintaining a nice, stiff treat for her to suck on later. For all intents and purposes, his mind pulsed and throbbed against her belly. His vacant eyes stared down at hers.

“Gee you’re hard,” she said innocently. “I’ll help you with that after this song’s done.”

“Tracy,” said Nelly when she’d maneuvered in close. “Rob came by while you were upstairs. He said you shouldn’t bother calling him.”

“Oh well.” Tracy shrugged. She locked eyes with Jake, and then winked. He didn’t look impressed, but she knew she could turn him around. All she had to do was offer more than Nelly, and she had a lot more to offer than Nelly.

She grabbed her impro-date’s head and pulled him into a kiss, but he fought her. He actually resisted. Here he was with a rock-hard dick jabbing her in the belly and he pushed away.

“No way,” he gasped. “I’m not being used to get back at Jake or whatever you’ve got in mind.”

“What?” Tracy arched her back and put her tits front and center. He couldn’t stop himself from looking, but he didn’t look long.

“You’re crazy. Totally crazy. I don’t need this.”

“But you want it!” She pointed at the bulge in his pants.

“Not that much. In case you didn’t realize from my being here, I’m a friend of Jake’s. Even if…. If I was willing to be used to maybe get laid, I wouldn’t jerk around a friend for it.”

Tracy stood stunned as her bait walked away. He walked away, and her pussy screamed at her, “That’s the guy you want! I want his cock! I want it in me now!” She tried to shrug nonchalantly, but her desire made her dizzy. She looked at Jake and Nelly, then around the room. The temperature was chillingly low. Somehow she’d pissed everybody off. Those that were not aggressively ignoring her amazingly sexy body were looking at her with disgust, not lust, in their eyes.

She had to fix this and fast! She glared at Nelly because it has her best friend cheating with Rob that started all of this, wasn’t it? She wanted to scream out that she knew all about Nelly and Rob, but it was too late. Everyone would just write her off as a drama queen.

She was fucked! No I’m not, and that’s the problem! But I still look like a boyfriend stealing slut. Everyone thinks I’m a slut, but I’m not! I’m not! Nelly’s the one sleeping with my boyfriend; it’s only fair that I….

I’m screwed! My life is over! There’s only one hope. I have to pick a guy and stick with him. Can I do that? There are so many to choose from! How can anyone settle for just one?