The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The King Experience

Blondie

Fortunately she did know where to start, even if she couldn’t make it stick. She found blondie in the kitchen romancing a can of light beer.

“Sorry.”

“Hey,” he replied, muted.

“I was, like, totally out of line. I wish I could say I was drunk or something, but I’m just… I dunno. Things weren’t working with Rob and Nelly. She….” Tracy cut herself off before she could let slip about Rob and Nelly and made herself look even worse. “Nelly just had it so good. I wanted some of that, but it just wasn’t worth it. Now everyone here, all my friends, think I’m a slut.”

Blondie looked her in the eyes, probably a first for the breast-fixated stud-muffin. He didn’t say anything like, “The first hint was the dress.” or, “You were off fucking Parker and Mel when your boyfriend got here and left.” He just looked her in the eyes. He understood discretion. He wasn’t fucking Nelly behind her back. Tracy melted.

It wasn’t just a rush of the intense horniness she was starting to love, but actual affection, and her former Jake-bait noticed the change. Maybe it was the smile. Maybe the blush. Maybe her eyes did something, sent some kind of message she couldn’t see. Sort of like the look in his eyes. They widened and his pupils expanded, catching a sexy glint.

“How about we go for a walk?” His eyes dipped into her cleavage, but not for long. “Go for a walk and just talk?”

“Yeah,” she said, offering her elbow. “I’ve made enough of an ass of myself tonight.”

She waited for his response. He took one long last swallow, chucked the rest of his beer, and then hooked her arm with his.

That lasted until the front hall, and then blondie broke off to say a few goodbyes and get his jacket. He disappeared with Jake, hopefully not for a briefing, and Tracy took her time with her heels. She’d already stolen Mel’s dress; taking the other girl’s shoes would have been too much.

“Jake just told me to be careful,” Blondie admitted on the way out. “He said you look like you’ve been having a rough time lately.”

“Oh.” The anger that had kept the swirling fog of lust at bay diminished, leaving only the nagging feeling that she’d forgotten something to keep her from tearing her clothes off and offering herself up for anything her date desired. Then one thing did click.

“Hey, I totally forgot! I’m Tracy!”

“I know.”

“Yah. Jake probably already told you.” She forced her way through her mushy memory and dug up Blondie in a jersey playing soccer with Jake. Seaver was printed across his back as he ran past. She had seen him before, even been introduced, but couldn’t dig his first name out no matter how hard she tried. Martin was the guy from the store. That date ended early for some reason. Theo was the doctor she want to see about something…. Mel and her fake boobs and…. Oh yeah! She vaguely remembered giving Carrie something to give back to the doctor, and then she totally lost her job. The harder she tried to remember, the more she dug up hot guys with long, thick cocks, and babes with huge bouncy tits. And juicy asses on either gender.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t…. Seaver. You play to Jake’s right, but I can’t remember….”

“Ward.”

“Ward Seaver! Right! God, I’m so sorry!”

“Don’t worry. I kind of made a jerk of myself asking Jake who the babe with the, er, tits was.”

Tracy couldn’t hold back the giggle. “That would be me, I guess.” She adjusted her stolen black dress. First up for a better fit, then down because she liked the look on his face. Then way down and Ward’s eyes bugged out. Slowly she teased the top lower and lower showing more and more to his hungry eyes. Then she stopped.

His eyes widened expectantly, waiting for the last tug that reveal everything and set her huge boobs bouncing free. She held until he looked up. She grinned. “What? You think I’m some kind of slut?”

“No!” Burst from his mouth. His eyes wobbled, trying to do the respectful thing and keep eye contact and also do what he wanted to do: watchfully wait for the stretchy black fabric to slip that last inch.

She gave him a little more and beamed with pride as his manhood won out over his brain. She rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek. It wasn’t what he wanted, per say, but he’d still respect himself in the morning. Maybe she would, too.

And maybe she wouldn’t. She meant to stop at the kiss, she really did. After all, it was just on the cheek, but it moved to the mouth, then tongues were inserted, bodies were groped, and names were moaned. The next thing she knew, she knelt before Ward with his dick between her boobs, slowly teasing the hard shaft as she massaged the glorious, round sex toys she’d been cursed with. The beautiful orbs jutting from her chest. He shouted as he popped, spraying delicious sex-juice up her neck and over her heaving tits.

“Wow!” she blurted as he panted. “That was…. When was the last time you came?” She finished talking between licks of the tip of his cock. It had softened a bit, but not much, and her cleaning up rapidly reversed the shrinking.

“Oh my god,” he moaned. “I can’t believe we just did that!”

Tracy looked around. At two in the morning, there wasn’t much traffic, but the party going on up the street was winding down. While fucking Ward in the grass had its appeal, but not along the side of a road on somebody’s front lawn. She had her standards. A nice, moonlit park would be great; a side road, never. There was a park nearby, but it wasn’t safe. Getting raped on the way to fuck would just plain suck.

“I can’t either. I mean later, maybe, but wow. I don’t think anyone’s gotten me that hot that fast before.” That last bit was a little white lie. Martin she’d wanted to fuck instantly, but she hadn’t. Or had she? The whole night was a smoky haze of swollen cocks, big tits, and blonde hair. The more she tried to remember, the hotter she got. The hotter she got, the less she wanted to think. “Kinda screwed up our nice little walk and talk, huh?” She gave his dick one last cleaning, stimulating deep suck.

“God, I probably look like Nelly right now.” She lifted a cum-coated boob to her lips and began licking off Ward’s excess spill.

“You look hot!” Ward’s voice cracked, then he added, “Uhm what? Nelly?”

“Cum all over my neck,” she said, eyeing his cock as it jerked, refilled, and lurched it’s way upward. “Jake and I were over at Nelly’s watching a soccer game last weekend, waiting for my ex, when Nelly finally decided to grace us with her presence.” Tracy gathered a dripping stream of cum off her left tit. “She said Rob just phoned to say he was outside. Cool, only a few things weren’t right. One, I didn’t hear any phones ring.”

Tracy paused to lick the collected white ambrosia off her finger and moaned. “Uhhhhmmmm…. Two, why her? Wouldn’t he call his girlfriend? Why not just knock if he’s outside?” She finished up with the scrapings and looked hungrily at his throbbing cock for more. “You don’t eat much garlic, do you?”

“Huh?”

“You’ve got fantastic cum! Seriously!

“The third thing wrong was the glob of cum right under her jaw. Nelly thinks swallowing is gross. Probably the spices in all of the Italian food Jake eats. Or maybe I’m just weird. Anyway, fresh cum on her neck while I’m sitting beside her boyfriend went a long way to explaining why Rob’s work schedule got so goofy.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. You taste amazing!”

“About Nell and this Rob guy.”

“Yeah, but after tonight no-one’ll ever believe me. Could we go to your place? D’you have a place? Somewhere private?”

“Nah. I live with my parents, but if you want privacy….”

Tracy had never been into the post-coital smoke, but after taking her to the old tree fort in his backyard and screwing her completely mindless, Ward handed her a joint. Something shook loose in the back of her brain, and she took it. Her body, already hot for another round, calmed down and her mind cleared, something she didn’t normally associate with pot.

Until her memory caught up with her.

“Oh my god!”

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m… What time is it?”

“Sun’s coming up. Got to be around five.”

“I remember the doctor yesterday at work. And the other doctor! Carrie! Oh no! Did Carrie come to Jake’s party last night?”

“Who?”

“Blonde. Nice boobs. Uh… Rubinesque figure.”

“Kind of got fixated on your boobs.”

“Thanks, but I sent her…. Oh my god, my boobs!”

“What?”

“Gotta relax.” Tracy dug through the pile of her clothing, not that it was hard. It consisted of a dress and a pair of shoes. “Theo was OK. She’ll be safe. She’s got to be. But Theo was looking for the other guy, and… Oh my god.”

“You OK?” Ward was sitting up, staring at her.

“No, I’m not OK. No, I’m OK, but… I’m worried about Carrie.” Her purse was behind her. She’d been using it as a pillow. Her cell phone was inside. It was almost six in the morning. “Oh my god! We had sex for, like, three hours straight!” She looked at Ward feeling horny, but normal horny for a change. Not the intense horny “I gotta fuck and totally humiliate myself in public right fuckin’ now!!!” that came from being cursed. She kinda liked it.

“I’m totally keeping you.” With that, she flipped open the cell phone and punched up her voice mail.

“Hey,” said the recording of Carrie. “The address you gave me is a sex shop, not a doctor’s office. Real funny, Trace.”

The next said, “Hey, uh, Trace…. That gold rings thing? It’s spinning and sort of pulling in one direction. What the heck is it?”

“This is so cool and so spooky, Tracy. That ring thing, uh, lead me to the Marriot, then this guy came out and it… I dunno. Pointed at him. He doesn’t look anything like the Theo guy you descri— Oh my god! These two girls just started, like, ripping each other’s clothes off and making out! Gigg—”

“She got cut off!”

“Who got cut off?”

“Carrie. She has Theo’s psycho infertlemeter gadget, and I think it finally found the guy from work, but she got cut off!”

“Any more messages?” Ward looked confused and it wasn’t just from the pot. Tracy could tell that he was feverishly trying to put her babbling together into some rational order, but he didn’t have nearly enough information to make any sense of it. Still, he was really cute when thinking.

“Yeah, but….”

“Then she was OK. Check the next message.”

Tracy jacked the volume all the way up and lay down with the phone between her and Ward.

Carrie spoke and sounded OK. “Hey Trace. I talked to the guy—Mr. Howard. He was really cool and I think he knows your pal Theo, so I gave the ring-thing—he called it a psychic echo inferometer—to him. We’re heading over to Theo’s place now. I should have guessed I went to east tenth. Theo’s on west. Duh!

“I hope we get there soon. I need to find a bathroom and adjust my bra.”

Tracy slapped the floor. “No shit duh! I can’t believe I involved her in this! What was I thinking?”

“Theo was soooo cooool!” Carrie gushed in the final message. “Like a D&D geek who isn’t playing. I’m not stupid, but I can’t figure out how he and Mr. Howard were doing that flying thing. Very Cris Angel, but he sucks compared to these guys! Mr. Howard’s a bit of a jerk, but you’re right. Get Theo to stop dressing like a retard and… Sorry. I’m ranting. See you tonight, Trace.”

Tracy scrolled down through her contact list looking do for Carrie. She pressed send and almost instantly got Carrie’s chirpy voice mail.

“Hi this is Carrie, this is Tracy. Call me when you get this message. Don’t worry about waking me up. We’ve got to talk. She snapped the phone shut and lay back, staring up at the low ceiling of the tree fort with the joint sticking up and out between her lips.

Ward waited a while and then finally asked, “What was that all about?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

“The hottest girl at the party came on to me, came home with me, and took me places I never dreamed of before, but guarantee you I will never stop dreaming of. Today, I can deal with the impossible.”

“OK.” Tracy flipped her phone back open, called up a recent picture, and showed it to Ward. “That was me about a week ago.”

“Yeah. Implants. Jake showed me.”

“Implants? I wish! I….” A wave of lust came out of nowhere washing over her, evaporating all thought. She moaned, and her back arched.

“Tracy?”

She wanted to say, “I pissed off a wizard, and he cursed me,” but all that came out was a pleased gasp as her fingers grazed her clit. Her body arched again and again, thrusting against her hand. Her head snapped back and forth, then locked on the tent erecting in Ward’s camp blanket. She pulled the blanket off and dove on him, sucking his cock into her mouth. Her fingers didn’t stop working for an instant as the rest of her body became totally involved in the blow job. Gasps and squeals of glee forced themselves out around the thick meat in her mouth.

She’d sucked him dry earlier, but he found some reserves somewhere and spurt down her throat. The buzzing energy suffused her body, pouring out in waves and filling the fort with an almost tangible fire. Most of it poured into Ward’s cock. It didn’t soften. It didn’t shrink. It got fuller. His cock pulsed with blood, thickening and spreading her lips. It sank deeper, past the back of her mouth and into her throat.

Their bodies quaked as Tracy mounted him, spreading her pussy lips to ease the entry of Ward’s straining dick. She knew it was her imagination, her fevered lusts, that made it feel all the bigger, more impressive. Made her feel fuller than ever. He rolled her onto her back and slammed in deep, then pulled back lifting her up, not a thought given to the low ceiling as he slammed her up and down on his shaft.