The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Kingdom Taken

By InLeaves

Commission from Cody Vaughn

It was a quiet night in the royal castle. No footsteps could be heard across the halls of ancient stone and the air was still, leaving barely any ripple on the lake below the cliff. A perfect night for Royal Sorceress Melony to conduct her studies without distractions. A much welcome calm, for she had managed to acquire an arcane tome, and an ancient one at that.

Far from an old, wizened sage, she was a young, shapely woman. Driven by an indomitable passion for magic from an early age, she had risen among her peers until Queen Celise appointed her by her side before her twenty-fifth year. None could deny her mastery of the field, and few dared criticize how she dressed. She always wore a scarlet hooded robe, large enough to cover her entire body, yet worn like a cape, covering only the very edges of her chest. The rest of her attire could only be called undergarments, revealing much of her ample, round breasts and her shapely waist and legs. Really, the only thing that was refined about her getup was the very large ruby brooch she wore around her neck. A street whore would have found it too risqué, but Melony wore it with no concern. Her face, though angelic, rarely expressed anything but a iron determination. She only cared about magic, and the only human words she gave the time of day to belonged to her Queen.

She sat at her mahogany table, her usual chalices and reagents shoved aside to leave enough place for the large grimoire. It was bound in leather that was old and crackling, yet had a shine that seemed right out of the workshop. Its pages were bug-eaten, yet their contents, from lettering to illuminations, hadn’t faded in the least. Melony smiled. This truly was a valuable find, as only true power can persist through age and rot in such a way. She swept her burgundy hair over her shoulders, and started flipping through the pages. She sang to herself as she recognized famous, widely sought motifs among the book’s runes. Some unmistakeably came from the legendary Crystal Court, sorcerers of a lost kingdom known for having defied the gods. With each page she turned, she realized the tome was bordering on eldritch forbidden knowledge.

“Heavens, this is so incredibly valuable, it shouldn’t be possible...”

She stopped for a second. This was more than just a figure of speech. Thinking about it, it made little sense for the same book to reference all those things at once. No one sorcerer would have reasonably been able to compile all this at a set point in time. It was either a forgery...Or it had been made by an immortal. And immortals have no interest in the magic of men, made to chase after them.

Melony stepped away from the table, her brow furrowed. Whatever the true nature of the book was, it spelled trouble. She rose her hands and started to chant an incantation. Not two seconds later,the book’s pages started seemingly evaporating into impossible quantities of pink mist that rapidly filled the room. Melony grit her teeth and kept casting her spell, by now certain she had brought a malicious entity inside the castle. The mist quickly grew to fill the entire room, but the sorceress had no time to wonder if it was poisonous. She had to complete her spell at all costs. Holding her breath, concentrating to the point of pain, she powered through. Just as she released her magic, she felt a surge of unnatural energy in front of her.

Coughing, she waved away the mist to check what had happened. As the cloud dissipated, she started to make out the outline of a man. She had suspected the book to be a trap, and thus cast a quick seal in the heat of the moment, but for it to bring forth an entire creature? She had to call the guard right away, before...

Melony’s train of thought abruptly stopped. The pink fog had cleared up just enough for her to really see the intruder. It was a man. An incredibly handsome man, standing with aplomb in the middle of the protection circle she had just cast. For a few seconds, the sorceress just stared at him, unable to think about anything but how divinely beautiful the stranger was. She managed to snap out of it. This was no time to dream about the lowly charm of the opposite sex. She assumed a hostile stance and confronted the intruder.

“You! You won’t break free from my circle. Who are you and what did you hope to accomplish in sealing yourself in this book?!”

But the man only turned toward her and smiled.

“Oh, I was sealed in this thing by someone else. Someone much better at magical fetters than you.”

What? What did he...Melony looked at his feet. He had, casually, stepped out of the magic circle. With a soft laugh, the man continued.

“But you had just enough power to reawaken this lump of paper and ink. I should thank you, lovely young witch.”

He started to walk towards her, and she took a few steps back in turn. Despite her fear, she couldn’t help but take offence of how he had called her. She was a sorcerer. Witches draw their power not from study, but from worshipping demons. They were pretty rare, though it seemed they had been ten a penny in some old kingdoms. Wait, couldn’t that man be...?

“Come now, don’t be shy my dear.” He said in a seductive voice, as his eyes started to take on a pink glow.

Melony’s heart sank. No wonder her mind had wandered to how attractive he was. An Incubus. A male demon of sexuality, able to conquer a woman with a mere glance. She shut her eyes immediately, and scrambled to recall a spell that could deal with such a menace. But before anything came to mind, fingers brushed softly against her cheeks. Then, with a calm voice, he said...

“Open your eyes.”

Her heart skipped a beat. An incredibly strong urge to obey rose within her, scattering her thoughts like a pile of pebbles. She almost felt her knees give out, shaken by the raw power in those three words. She was no longer afraid of him, but of resisting him. She tried to rally her focus. She couldn’t let him do this. If she did...He would change her. She would become a slave.

“I said, open your eyes.”

With a sad little whine, she obeyed. Her eyes immediately got captured by the pink light in his eyes. Her whole body started to relax the very next instant. She could sense the profane forces flowing into her. All the power, all the confidence she had built through sheer effort and brilliance were being washed away.

“No...Noo...” Weakly mewled Melony, trying to close her eyes again to no avail.

“Shh...” Softly reassured the incubus as he stroked her face. “You’re going to love being mine. What’s your name?”

“...Melony...” She answered, compelled to answer without a thought.

“It’s nice. I’ll let you keep it.”

Her eyes filled with tears as they started to take on a pink glow themselves. He was growing more beautiful and powerful by the second, while Melony felt weaker and smaller. She hated weakness, so why were there butterflies in her stomach? Why was her heart soaring at the idea of being held and kissed by this wonderful man? She was changing too fast and too completely for her mind to comprehend. She just understood she was losing so easily, she might as well accept it and be reborn as her lord’s sweet pet. In a final attempt to resist, she tried moving her head away, but Master just gently grabbed her chin and kept her head in place. She twitched as the stream of power from his eyes became a torrent, and then, she just let it happen.

* * *

“Wake up, Melony.”

The young woman shot her eyes open. Her irises were pink, and sparkling with joy. She looked at the perfect man before him, and burst into a smile overflowing with happiness. Just being so close to her dear Master was a dream come true, and she shuddered with bliss as he spoke to her with a smile.

“Take a moment to search yourself and think, dear. Tell me who you are.”

Melony was confused for a few moments. Her hand gravitated towards her eager pussy as she wondered what Master meant. Then came a flash of understanding, something that already felt long forgotten to her. Master just transformed her. It was true she didn’t feel like the stuffy Melony anymore. So she obeyed, gladly, and turned inward. She was immediately amazed.

“Aaah...Master, your power’s inside me, coursing through me...All the complicated magic stuff is gone, it’s all your raw majesty now.” She smiled, exhilarated as she realized. “I’m a witch. Your hot little witch, Master.”

“Yes. Aren’t you glad for my divine power, rather than your petty human tricks?”

“Oh yeesss Master!” She beamed. “I’m so happy! Everything feels wonderful, hot...Ready to please you...”

“And you are, Melony. You look beautiful. You are too modest, though.”

Modest? Melony didn’t think she was at all. She was already fingering herself, picturing herself in his embrace, being fucked raw. But of course, she knew Master was the one in the right, as he would soon prove. With a snap of his fingers, her clothes started to evaporate into a pink smoke, just as the book did. Once it evaporated, all that was left was a simple red sash around her waist, barely covering her drooling pussy. Melony squealed in joy. It fit her so well! Now that she was properly dressed, Master pulled her to him and kissed her. The witch’s eyes fluttered close as she responded with all her passion, grinding her hips against his thighs and squirming, every inch of her skin craving for his touch. After the kiss, Master took her naked tits in her hands and fondled them, making Melony moan.

“Good girl. I think you deserve a reward.” He said as he pulled out his long, hard member. “Titfuck me.”

“Yes, Master!”

She couldn’t have asked for a better reward.