The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kiss and Tell

Chapter 1

Tags: MC, GR, MD, FT

Synopsis: A high powered business exectutive with a history of stepping on otheres has an encounter in her office with a strange being. The curse the being lays on her will take her down a long road to bimbohood where she’ll happily bring others with her.

Disclaimer: Just quickly, this is a work of fiction if there is any resemblance to people living or dead it is purely coincidence and not meant to be a deformation against them in any way. Also if it is not legal for you to read this in your country, don’t, for most people this means you have to be over eighteen but as I understand it can vary from place to place.

Author’s Note: Before it begins I just want to give a shout out to The Bimbo Effect by J. Mellon (I think), an older story that I believe was never finished. It was a huge inspiration behind this. Also Nailclip Satan, thanks for encouraging me to finally give serial recruiting a go. Here’s hoping it goes well.

Lillian stormed into her office, she’d just come back from lunch to find her secretary was gone. “Juliet, you better have a damn good reason for not being at your desk” The scene that greeted her was entirely unexpected, a woman with dark red hair was in her big office chair her feet encased in red heels propped up on the desk spread wide. What surprised her most was the head bobbing between the woman’s legs was almost certainly her secretary Juliet.

“Juliet! What the hell is going on?” Lillian’s voice was almost cracking with the fury that filled it. The chair that the woman was so obviously ruining cost her thousands and had been measured to fit her precisely. It was a present to herself when she got her position on the board of directors. The desk was old and belonged to the man that previously held her current position. It was hard wood, leather topped, and smelled vaguely of whiskey. She knew she’d never be able to get the smell out but she kept it anyway. A trophy for the victory she won but now the leather was going to be damaged by the heels of the woman.

The bobbing head stopped and turned slightly “Ms. Lillian I didn’t expect you back so soon”

“So you thought you could just drag some bitch into my office and fuck her? In my chair? On my desk? Have you gone insane?”

Juliet stood up and wiped her mouth “no mam, it’s just mistress wanted me to and I can’t disobey”

“What!” her anger was becoming more confused which caused her to get more angry. Her emotional state was going into a spiral she didn’t think she could get out of without fully chewing someone out.

As she was about to let loose the woman in the chair leaned forward and slammed her hand on the desk with an eyeroll. “Point of fact, we weren’t fucking she was going down on me” she sighed before standing up and smoothing out her dress that she had hiked up on her hips “and I was so damn close”

Lillian’s eye was twitching fiercly, her rage was bubbling but held back like a pressure cooker on high. She wanted to raze that woman to the ground with her rage but she couldn’t bring herself to release it “who are you?”

The woman laughed as she walked over to a side table that held a bottle of century old whiskey with a couple of glasses. She grabbed the bottle and poured two glasses of the amber liquid. “Run along Juliet and forget this ever happen”

“Yes mistress” she replied before she ran back to her desk outside the office

“You can call me Red or Crimson or Scarlett, which ever you like” the woman passed Lillian one of the glasses of whiskey which she refused eyes still burning “no? Fine, more for me.” She placed both glasses on the leather of the desk without coasters. If there was any question as to whether the desk was damaged now or not it was gone.

“Who the fuck are you?”

“Oh wow you are angry. What’s wrong am I damaging your trophy?” her eyes turned red as she twisted one of the glasses into the leather “now make a decision or I make it for you” They shared an intense glare for a few moments before she smiled “Scarlet it is” before sculling one of the glasses and grabbing the other. She walked over to Lillian, her form shifting to match the name suggested her hair going blonde and body becoming more athletic.

With Scarlet only inches away Lillian tried to move to deck the woman but found she couldn’t her body refusing to budge an inch “why can’t I move?”

“Because I don’t want you to” she sipped the whiskey “not long ago I didn’t have all this power. I was just a minor enitity feeding off ambient chaos but I took my time and gathered my strength. Then when I was ready I took a chance on a man and by all the powers that be, did it pay off in spades. I used to hang out in gambling dens but now,” she shivered in delight, “now all I have to do is let my girls loose in a nightclub and I feast”

“What does any of this have to do with me?” Lillian asked still angry but confused and afraid. Most of her being refused to believe that what was happening could be real but there was that deep primal fear part of her very human being that was afraid.

Scarlet took a short breath and gave a slight smile “recently I have discovered the joys of sex. The chaotic motion that you mortals do for reproduction and fun. I love it and I can feed off of it, your very response walking into this office was simultaenously frustrating and yet thouroughly satisfying to me.”

“So you’re sex fiend, why do I care? Are you going to rape me?” the primal fear was creeping up and quickly over taking the seething anger.

She seemed to notice the fear in the professional woman’s eyes “no dear, though I did consider it. Soon it will hardly seem necessary. You see I’ve been watching you, scheduling every minute of your day, every cent counted and assigned. You refuse to let people into your life because you’re afraid of the changes it will wrought upon you. Your very existance strenghtens order and I can’t have that, it hurts me you see” she brushed some imaginary dirt off the frozen woman’s shoulders “so I’ve decided to curse you”

“Curse me how? Fill my life with chaos, bad luck, I don’t believe in any of that” Lillian never had, superstition was for other people who weren’t going places.

“Back to the sex, I’ve recently discovered something else. Nothing causes more chaos than a mortal with more libido than brains and nothing encapuslates that concept more than the bimbo. So that’s the curse, over the next twenty four hours you will gradually turn into a bimbo. Blonde hair, big tits, no brains, the full house, and when that’s done you’ll be mine”

“I’m going to turn into some bubble headed slut?” she still didn’t believe and was convinced at this point that it was all just a hallucination brought on by stress.

“You mortals, when faced with the obvious supernatural you still insist on clinging to your reality. To answer your question though, yes, that is the idea but I have a way to make it more fun and enjoyable and maybe even give you a sporting chance.”

She took another sip of the whiskey “if you kiss a girl and call her a bimbo the change will stop for twenty four hours but understand by doing this you’ll turn your victim into a bimbo. While your change will be slowed their change will be almost immediate and I hope that if you choose to take advantage of this you’ll come to enjoy it. Now there is one last caveat, a joker if you will, for every woman you change your changes will become more extreme. So if you just let the curse happen you’ll be a bimbo certainly but someone who could still probably exist in society maybe even hold down a proper job. The alternative however,” she bit her lip and shivered with arousal, “will be something truly magnificent to behold if you behave like I expect you to”

“See I know you, your not above trampling other people to get your way. Sacrificing anyone to see your goals achieved, even poor Juliet out there.” She said pointing to the door “you know for a fact she’s capable of so much more but you refuse to teach her and give her the opportunity because you don’t want to lose your secretary. Because it would interupt your perfectly ordered life while you have to find a new one. I’m almost tempted to make her immune but we’ll see”

She brushed Lillian’s hair gently with her fingers, the almost motherly attention that was being given to her was causing her no end of discomfort “you’re psychotic”

Scarlet took her head in her hands “no, dear, I’m chaos” then she kissed her on the forehead “and you’re a bimbo”

And just like that everything went black.

* * *

“Ms. Lillian are you ok?” it was Juliet standing over her. Looking around she was still in her office and Scarlet was nowhere to be seen. As she sat up she felt a pain shoot through her head and a hand instantly flew to it. Craddling her head she groaned as her head throbbed, it wasn’t long before it was gone.

“I’m fine Juliet, I must have fainted” her sharp mind was quick to make assumptions about what she’d seen. Her earlier ascertation that it must have been a hallucination surged to the fore front of her mind and just like that she had resolved the entire thing in her mind. The curse was just a leftover from childhood fairytales and becoming a bimbo was just her mind trying to tell her she was overworking it. As for making other women bimbo’s well, that was just her desire to rise to the top expressing itself. The slight quiver she felt in her nether regions was completely foreign to her but she simply steeled against it. The cause of the hallucination she simply put down to stress.

“Sorry Ms. Lillian it’s just I’ve never seen you collapse before, I was pretty scared and I was about to call the emergency room but then you woke up” replied the secretary as she helped her boss up. Soon as she was standing Juliet started fixing Lillian’s outfit, straightening the seams, making sure it there wasn’t any dust and clearing away any errant hairs.

Not being used to the extra attention Lillian batted away the younger girl’s hands “stop fussing over me Juliet I’m fine. I just need to go home and rest, it’s Friday anyway. Clear the rest of my afternoon and reschedule for next week, once you’re done you can go home.”

“Thank you Ms. Juliet, I’ll get right on that”

“See that you do” and with that Lillian took her purse and left.

When she was gone Juliet laughed, her “boss” had left all of her work setup and her computer logged in. She shook her head and set to work clearing the desk and finishing off Lillian’s work for the day. It didn’t take her long and as she sat at the desk she looked to the damaged leather on the desk. Her Mistress did have a mean streak but she could fix it, she smoothed the leather out with a slide of her hand. The leather cleared of any damge she smiled, “It wouldn’t do to have the Mistress’ game given away immeditaely”

* * *

It wasn’t until she was parking her car in the underground garage that existed for all the residents of the apartment complex that she realized the state she had left her office. Putting it down to stress she gave Juliet a quick call and was pleased to note that Juliet had it all handled. “That girl does deserve a raise,” she said looking into the rearview mirror. It was a rare moment of extrospection for the woman, a life and career knowingly built on the backs of others. It wasn’t often but sometimes she had a glimmer of empathy for them.

It was as the moment started to fade that she noticed her face. Previously tired eyes lined with age and worry and stress were clear. No bags, no wrinkles, no crow’s feet, not even so much as a bump or an acne scar. It was the kind of skin she could only achieve with an hour of work with concealer and foundation. A sudden worry that Juliet might have done it to her while she was passed out she gave her face a quick rub only to have no make-up come away.

Examining her fingers and hands she noted with some surprise that they were also clear. A scrambled check revealed that the rest of her body that she dared to check in a shared parking lot was also possessing of the perfect complexion. Taking a deep breath she calmed herself, chalking it up to the poor lighting of the garage combined with the skin creams she used religiously actually working.

Striding across the floor to the elevator felt off to her with unexpected steps but once again she simply put it down to the stressful afternoon she was having. Ignoring her still flawless skin in the elevator mirror she turned to face the door as she rode up to her floor. Usually she hated the elevator ride, so often there was no reception for her phone and it felt like it was wasted time where she did nothing but waited. Today she happily hummed along with the music flowing through the speakers, content to ride the elevator. The gentle movement and smooth jazz calming her in a way nothing that afternoon had. As it dinged at her floor she couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed that it was over.

After the stillness of the elevator her walk was alot more comfortable. An impending weekend of relaxation putting her in a another rare good mood. It wasn’t that her life was terrible it was just that there was so few triumphs in a world full of struggle. Though she would never admit that the majority of her struggle’s came from those who knew her for who she was and hated the way she trod on people to get ahead. She allowed herself a small smile as she opened the door to her apartment. Despite it all she was still coming out on top and now with a perfect complexion.

She was about to enter her apartment and close the door shutting the world outside out when she heard a “hey Lillian”

Looking to the source of the voice she saw her neighbour Mary and she felt the jealousy rise up in her. Mary was a little younger than her but had, up until recently, kept up her appearance a lot more than she had. She was the Sous Chef at a five star restraunt near by with her eyes squarely on being a Executive Chef of her own restraunt some day soon. She was accomplished and well off and despite the long hours she kept managed to hold down a boyfriend, a lawyer no less.

Beyond all that Mary still managed to find the time to cook meals for any new residents on the floor and for any building mixers that happened. It was at one of said mixers that she’d found out so much about the friendly Mary and that she had provided most of the food for the event. It annoyed her she was always smiling and happy and as she stood there it was no exception. In a word Lillian was jealous, she forced a smile “Good afternoon Mary, how are you today”

“Yeah, not bad. Just finished the lunch shift at Cantaloni’s, going to take it easy before making dinner for myself and Joseph. How about you?”

“Well I just had a stress induced fainting spell at work so I too plan to take it easy tonight, maybe get an early night.” the forced smile still plastered to her face, she hoped her eyes spoke the volumes of how much she wanted the conversation to be over.

They both stood in awkward silence for a bit too long before Mary “we’ll try to keep the noise down”

Lillian’s eyes narrowed “Apprceiated” and she retreated into her apartment hearing a “your skin looks great by the way” from the effervescent chef as she shut the door. Seeing her complexion on her hands did bring a ready smile to her face, the fake one becoming very genuine.

She went to her stereo to put on some music but looking at her collection she was unsatisfied with any of the possible selections so she decided to gamble on the radio. It took some channel surfing, in particular past some of her go to channels such as the news, jazz, or classical before reaching a top forty channel. Normally she wouldn’t bother with the over produced pop nonsense but the tune playing was catchy and she left it on.

With music playing softly in the background she was about to do some cleaning when she remebered she was supposed to be relaxing and reducing her stress so instead she oted for some light reading. Plucking a copy of Pride & Prejudice off the shelf she stretched out on her couch and began to read. She’d always been a quick reader and it was not the first time she’d read the classic novel but this time she felt like she was taking her time with it.

Once upon a time she’d appreciated the feminist undertones and how Elizabeth Bennet was dogged in her determination to get what she wanted. Now as she got to the first scene with Mr. Darcy she felt a tingle run through her. It was the second time she’d felt such a feeling that day and as she read the interaction between the two characters in the novel it only grew stronger. Her mind fantasized that she was Elizabeth dancing with Mr. Darcy and it wasn’t long before that dance turned into a kiss that was not in the original manuscript.

Shaking her head at the imaginative daliance she decided to take a hot shower. The steamy water was bound to releave some stress and make her feel better. She went to the bathroom and stripped down happy to see that her perfect complexion did in fact cover the entirety of her body. The water did in fact wash away many of her concerns as it cascaded down her body. Though soaping up became an interesting experience as the tingles returned as she lingered on, certain areas. Not as strong as when she had been reading but present none-the-less manifesting as a dull throb. Certainly not painful but oddly pleasant and not enough to distract her from the work at hand.

It wasn’t until she was out of the shower that she was shaken from her pleasant buzz. Wiping the steam from the mirror she was shocked to see that not only had her short business bob grown a couple of centermeters but it had also started to lighten. The clean and tidy brown it was usually was now a much lighter chestnut brown the kind she may have had as a young woman had she looked after her hair properly back then.

Staring into the mirror at her new new hair it was then she noticed something else. In one small patch of her hair at the tip of her forehead were pink roots. As if they naturally grew that way as she stood in stunned silence at what was transpiring before her she watched as the patch started to creep up the length of the hair. Not believing her own eyes she quickly reached for her phone and took a photo.

Checking it confirmed that what she was seeing in the mirror was legitimate. After a couple of moments she decided that was unsatisfied with the picture and decided to take another. It was better but she wanted it to emphasise her hair more so she took another. Ten minutes passed as she took picture after picture of herself, improving her pose with each one until she finally picked one she was satified with and posted it to facebook with the hastag “colorchange”. It took mere seconds for the picture to be commented on by Juliet “looking good boss, nice selfie” with a winking smiley face. Realization dawned on her that was exactly what she’d been doing, taking hundreds of pictures in order to pick the exact right one to post online. She put her phone down with a shaking hand, never had she taken a selfie in her entire life and yet there on facebook was a selfie of her pouting like a vapid...

Her eyes went wide with fear as she remembered the curse that had been placed on her. Despite her disbelief at the whole situation the truth of the matter was right in front of her and there was nothing to argue with. She was either truly cursed or she was going crazy. Looking up to the mirror again the streak had grown, coloring more of her hair as the rest of it continued to lighten. She smiled at how pretty it looked before frowning at her own response.

“Oh dear god, I am cursed. I’m being turned into a bimbo. I can’t have that, I have my entire life to lead. I just got onto the board of directors, I can’t lose all this now. Not after all I did to get here.” She started pacing around in her bathroom any thoughts of drying herself lost to the panic she found herself in. With a stop she remebered what Scarlet had told her, if she wanted to stop the curse she’d have to kiss a woman and call her a bimbo. In doing so it would doom them to a quick change to bimbohood.

She shook her head “I can’t seriously be considering this, there’s no such thing as magic or curses”. Yet looking in the mirror the proof was there and it was in those moments as a nasty smile appeared on her face that she formulated her plan.

* * *

Mary was excited, she was breezing around her kitchen in a tizzy getting dinner ready for herself and her boyfriend. Normally she didn’t put in the amount of effort she was for a home cooked meal but that night was to be an exception as she was preparing her signature dish. It was the meal to set her apart and it was what she was going to sell at her new restraunt. Her boss had called her aside after the lunch rush had died down and told her that he would opening up a new restraunt and he wanted her to go in as the Exectutive Chef. She’d be allowed to pick her staff and her menu but it would up to her to grow the business.

She had practically jumped for joy and had accepted eagery, all her hard work finally paying off. She set the timer on her oven for thirty minutes and checked the clock. Her boyfriend would be arriving just in time for it to come out of the oven. Then over dinner she would tell him the great news, so long as she could restrain her excitement till then. All her hard work was paying off, all the time in culinary school racking up student loan debts. Sleepless nights as she put in the extra effort to show the chefs above her she was dedicated. Even managing to have a boyfriend who loved and understood her and was willing to let her be her.

She felt great as a happy tear rolled down her cheek, everything was finally coming togther

There was a kock on the door.

Checking the clock she knew it would be too soon for her boyfriend, traffic beng what it was. Just to be sure though she checked her outfit, simple dress and flats. Not too casual but still relaxed enough for an at home dinner date. Looking through the peep hole on her door she saw that it was her neighbour Lillian looking surprisingly casual. She opened the door “Hi Lillian anything I can do for you? Your hair looks lovely by the way.”

The resting facial expression of her neighbour quickly changed to anger. She was about to apologise for offending her when her neighbour kissed her on her partially open lips. It was brief, little more than a peck, but felt amazing. As she stammered in the doorway confused Lillian deadpanned “you’re a bimbo” before closing the door on the beleaguered cook.

“I’m a bimbo” she responded without hesitation, shocked as she said it at the words to come out of he own mouth. Lillian however seemed satified with the response and closed the door before retreating back to her own apartment. Leaving the beleagured cook alone staring at her own apartment door in shock.

Mary looked to the mirror in the entryway, it was barely more than a face mirror for last minute adjustments but she found herself staring as she touched her still tingling lips. “I’m a bimbo” she said punctuating with a giggle. She stopped “I don’t giggle” before doing it again.

“What the hell is going on!” she said before involuntarily giggling again. Trying to seal her mouth shut to prevent another bout of the giggles Mary was greeted with the weirdest taste on her lips. Looking to the side mirror again she was startled to see that her face had been expertly made up in the time since her last check in the mirror.

She had to admit she liked the look, gloss red lips bold but not overstated. Pencil thin eyebrows stating that they were there but not overpowering her face. Eyelashes long and yielding with a bit of eyeshadow to give her lids weight and to show off the perfect bedroom eyes look. Her foundation was nude and blended perfectly with the rest of her features to create a natural look that was anything but. A hint of blush upon her cheeks to give that look of color in her face and to top it all off her eyes were now a happy, bright, blue.

“This isn’t me” she declared before letting loose another giggle. Though still resisting, she was starting to give up on the audible outbursts. It was then that she noticed that she was starting to grow in height. Horrified at the transformation she looked down to figure out the cause and was shocked to see her plain flats had become a pair of heeled Mary-Jane’s. Gloss Blue in color and with a heel that was rapidly growing in inches.

Popping a leg she reached down to make sure they were real, when it was confirmed she immediately put it down again. “I don’t even own heels like this” she said as she regarded them in hope that reminding herself of it would make them go away. When they didn’t she started to smile as she continued to look at them. “They are cute though. I wonder if Joseph will like them” followed by another giggle this time at the thought of her boyfriend checking out her pretty new shoes.

With a gasp she watched as stockings started to creep up her legs, they were nude in color with what she thought was a seam up the back but from her angle it was almost impossible to tell. Making a decision she made her way to the only full lenght mirror in the apartment as fast as she could in the heels. Which, alarmingly for someone not used to such footwear, was faster than she expected. Even manuevering around the mess of her bedroom was done with grace and without twisted ankles. She added clean her room to her to-do list that was becoming more prominent in her mind as she stood before the mirror.

The stockings had finished, having disappeared under her dress. She admired the way they encased her legs, how the black seams ran perfectly up the middle on the back of her legs, how they caught the light just so with a shimmer, how they drew enough attention without being obnixious. After all the last thing she wanted to do was take attention away from her man. She paused at that thought, it was not something she’d ever considered, he had his career and she had hers. But as she rotated the idea around in her mind she couldn’t help but consider how her career was affecting his and what damage she might be doing to her future husband’s career.

Her reverie was broken by a curious sensation around her hips that she couldn’t quite figure. As she watched in the mirror it made sense as her dress started to puff out. A petticoat had appeared beneath her dress and although she had to admit she liked the effect it didn’t seem to match her old dress. She put a delicate finger to her lips to contemplate what to do, the stray thought of her boyfriend/husband knowing what to do becoming pervasive.

In the few moments as she tossed around calling him or not she noticed her dress starting to change. First it changed in color, going from the boring grey it had been to a nice, bright blue that matched her shoes. Once the color was perfect black dots started to appear over it. Many in number and small in size they gave the dress that perfect classic look that she found herself loving more and more. T help in achieving the look the dress shifted in shape, the sleeves gained frills and a vute little belt appeared around her waist just where it started to puff out thanks to the petticoat. As a final change and to give it a naughty thrill the neckline descended as the hemline raised. She loved the effect, the dress swished around her thigh like a pleasant breeze and her clevage was on show for her man though she felt that they could be bigger.

Her modest chest was fine but she really wanted to impress him, he worked hard and she wanted to look her best for him. All boys liked big boobies and she wanted all the boys to like her, most of all her boyfriend. As if in answer a rhyme popped into her head, previously unknown to her she put her hands by her hips and thrust out her chest and started to repeat her new mantra “I must, I must, I must increase my bust” Everytime she finished her rhyme she thrust her chest out a little more and everytime her bust increased a little more. She continued this for severl minutes before she was satisfied with her new cleavage. A good two thirds of her milky white breasts could be seen craddled by the scoop neck of the dress. The thrills decorating the neckline made for what she felt was the perfect presentation.

Staring into the mirror and drinking in the view of her pretty new dress she couldn’t help but giggle at how beautiful it looked. From the neck down she looked like the perfect housewife for her man but she wanted more. She wanted to be the whole package. Red lipstick appeared with just the hint of gloss to give her lips the full pouty look without going too far. Focused on her man to the utmost degree. A smattering of eye shadow, smoky but not too dark with mascara for perfect upturned lashes. She would do whatever she could for him, cooking and cleaning and making sure all the little things in his life were handled. Her hair previously mostly untouched hair darkeneded to a chestnut brown as it became silky smooth before restyling itself into victory rolls with the rest of her suddenly curled hair trickling down her back like a waterfall.

Her eyes fluttered as thoughts started to disappear, anything that conflicted with her new goal was eliminated. She imagined who she was to be taking out the mind of who she was and kneading it like dough until it was flat on a cutting board. Then she got out the cookie cutters and sliced out the patterns from the dough. Years of culinary school were removed and replaced with hours of devouring classic cook books from the fifties. Baked goods were now her fortay and her oven was her new best friend. She didn’t even noticed as all the experience she had gathered in the kitchens she worked reshaped to thousands of cupcakes and cakes and cookies made from scratch.

She imagined what was left of the dough that couldn’t be used was simply ditched before putting the unbaked cookies into the oven. Much to her surprise and her naughty delight she gained the knowledge and skills of a professional burlesque dancer. She added a note to her mental to-do list to put on a special performance for her man after dinner. As she preened with her hair in the mirror waiting for the cookies baking in her mind to finish the greatest of fashion styles of the rockabilly era filled her head, she could now style and makeup like the best of them. Victory curls were child’s play in her skilled hands and bumper bangs were a go to style. Likewise makeup, understated but always present was something she could do in her sleep. Thoughts of tattoos filled her mind but she wanted to wait for her man to say what she could. She gasped and giggled with delight at the idea of them getting matching ones.

She cooed as the mental egg timer went off and the cookies were pulled from the oven. She imagined wafting in the smell of the freshly baked goodies and couldn’t wait to make her own for real. Her mind immediately went back to her man and she giggled as she felt the arousal start to build. She would have dinner ready for him and he would eat it and love it. In turn he would love her and then fuck her like the man he was, wherever he wanted and however he wanted. She bit her lip playfully as she ran her hands down her body. “I’m going to be the perfect bimbo housewife for my man Joseph” With that she looked to the room “Can’t, like, have my man come home to a dirty house” and proceeded to clean.

* * *

“Hey Mary, sorry I’m late. Traffic was a killer” Joseph said as he came in the door. He was exhausted it was a long day at the office and the stress of everything he’d been working didn’t make any of it better. He was aiming for partner and although he knew Mary understood the long hours he put in he hoped that she did a little extra to help him. Sometimes it felt that they were two people living seperate lives that sometimes got together when they could. In the past he’d considered breaking up but he loved her too much for that. He just wish he got to see her more, tonight was about that. She’d agreed that with her promotion incoming she had been ignoring him more and more but she was going to cook him dinner and they could feel like a couple again. They would talk it out and figure out how to make it work.

As he put his keys down he was greeted with a “Like, hi sweetie” Looking up he dropped his breifcase as his jaw dropped. Standing like an angel in a blue dress was Mary, done up to the nines in a 1950’s housedress and holding what he suspected to be dinner. She had a wide smile and seemed peppier than she ever had, being a the people pleaser she was she’d always hidden her tiredness behind a practiced smile. He’d learn to see through it but the smile that adorned her face lit up the room and what a room. The apartment had been cleaned and more so than he’d ever seen before. Amazed and starteled at everything his eyes were reporting he simply stood stunned.

“It’s, like, a-ok sweetie. I know things have changed but I’m, totally, ready for us to be a couple. Now more than ever” she tottled over to the dining room table in her high heels and patted a seat at the head of it. “Like, take a seat. I’ll handle everything”

Not wanting to argue he made his way over and took a seat still unsure of waht was going on. He suspected it was some sought of point she was trying to make but thought it better if he just played along. “Table looks great honey and dinner smells lovely”

She giggled before dashing over to the kitchen counter and bringing over a martini. “I’m like sorry it’s a little stale. I can, like, make you a fresh one if you like”

“No no, it’s fine” he took a sip “This is amazing”

She kissed him on the forehead a delicate gesture before she left to carve up dinner. It was honey roasted pork with vegetables and scratch made gravy. It was delicious as her food always was but somewhat unexpected and not in her usual style. As dinner continued he noticed the other changes but whenever he tried to bring them up she was dismissive stating that all that mattered was him. He had to admit it was nice to hear. She asked about his work and hung on his every word, she had trouble keeping up but she interjected when she could. Finishing up Mary swooped in and collected up their plates and put them in the kitchen before taking a seat right next to him. “I guess we should discuss our relationship because if you’re trying to make a point it’s well made”

She smiled as she leaned forward, her mouth watering clevage put on display as she wrapped a finger around his tie. “Well how about you, like, tell me what you want our relationship to be while I, like, give you a blowjob?” her other hand snaked up to his crotch and worked his fly loose. Taking his cock out she glided to her knees with grace and poise as she took his already semi-erect hardness into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked, never having done it before she wasn’t sure what to expect but being her man she couldn’t help but enjoy every moment.

For Joseph he was once again surprised but rode it well “oh god yeah Mary that’s good. We should do this more often, dinner and a blowjob every day after work.” She nodded eagerly picking up her pace “You really want that?” Another nod. Maybe work had finally cracked her he didn’t blame her if it had. The hours she kept were more insane then his ever were weekends, nights, didn’t matter. If this was how she wanted to take a break he was happy to accomodate.

Taking some visual ques from her outfit and the amount of cleaning she’d done he continued “Is this what you want? To be my little housewife, cooking and cleaning and making sure I come home to a stressfree apartment.” The low hum of agrreement that came from her mouth was all the indication he needed as it almost pushed him over the edge. Before it did he lifted her head up, his dick coming out with an audible pop. He stood up lifting her as he did, she quivered with delight as he showed his strength. A true man.

He took her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom before setting her down and unzipping her dress. Undressing her like a doll and she loved every minute of it. As it hit the floor she turned and posed for him “Like what you see, big man?” What she was wearing was a set of lace lingerie in a dark blue complete with stockings, garter belt and bra. The bra barely contained her now well displayed breasts and the lack of panties gave him an unobstructed view of her womanhood, shaved and unblemished. All the invitation he needed he growled as he took her, pants forgotten on the floor beneath his feet.

They made love with passion, more passion then they ever had before there was a sense of energy about it. Mary was anticipating his every move and doing her best to heighten it for him and in return he gave her his all. Her hair bounced as they fucked a look of absolute bliss plastered on her face “Like, fuck me. Make me your bimbo housewife. Fuck me domestic, fuck my brains out, make me Stepford” He wasn’t expecting to have the reaction he did upone hearing those words but regarless he redoubled his efforts with every thrust until her eyes rolled back and they both came together. A soft giggle erupted from her lips as she came down off the high, “I’m like all yours now Joe. I hope you know that”

He kissed her again romantic and passionate all at once “I wouldn’t have it any other Mary”

She wiggled with delight “Like thank you but please call me Mary-Beth”