The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kiss From A Rose

By J. Darksong & Gbrn32e

* * *

Ch.2) Some Kind of Wonderful

Parker Albinn yawned and stretched sleepily, turning over in bed, his right arm reaching, seeking out and finding his wife’s soft tender flesh. Snuggling against her, he smiled inwardly, simply content, for the moment at least, to bask in the warmth of her body against his own. Cracking open an eyelid, he glanced at the time displayed on the clock on the counter—7:30AM. He smiled again, closing his eyes, sighing as he felt Veronica shift, pressing herself tighter against him, instinctively melding herself to him.

It was truly a wonderful treat, simply being able to sleep in, to have a nice lazy day and enjoy each other’s presence. Before Frasier Industries closed its doors, his days usually began around six AM, with both he and Roni bathing, dressing, making and eating breakfast, and getting Lucy ready for school. With both of them leading busy work schedules, they tended to trade off days, taking Lucy to school on the way in to work, having a few words with their sweet girl before heading off to the usual grind. After putting in a full nine to ten hour day, he often headed back home just in time to have dinner, catch up briefly with his wife and daughter before it was time to head out on their nightly patrols, sometimes alone, sometimes with Roni as his crimefighting partner. Several hours and several incarcerated criminals later, they would return home to a light snack, perhaps a quick shower, then off to bed to repeat the process all over again the next day.

Nothing too unusual in that. From what he’d heard from most of his contemporaries, other crimefighting Supers with families kept the same kinds of hours. Still, he couldn’t deny that the past few weeks alone with Roni and Lucy, just the three of them, together, made him realize just how much of his life he’d been spending away from them. And a big chuck of that time was spent at night, prowling the city streets, fighting the scum of the earth, he mused lightly. I’m in my forties now... I’m not a kid anymore. And speaking of which... these days, the next generation of kids has started coming into their own, proving themselves to be protectors and defenders of the city as well. Jimmy and Katie have certainly come a long way from the annoying little tagalongs that used to sit on my lap and beg to hear stories of ‘daring do’ about their family on the old days.

He sighed softly, staring at his sleeping wife, considering. Maybe the time has come, he thought to himself. Maybe.... maybe it’s time to hang up the costume for good. I mean, there are more than enough youngsters out there now to take my place. It’s not as if there is much cause for a guy that runs really fast these days when you have Supers who can fly and catch falling airplanes out of the sky. And...with Roni still working, it might be a nice change to pace to be the stay-home dad for a change.

He was pulled out of his musings as he felt a small gentle hand stroking him down below. Gasping, he glanced over and saw Veronica staring at him, her eyes open, a naughty smirk on her lovely lips. “Good morning, Master,” she husked, leaning forward to kiss him softly. “You’re certainly up early this morning,” she added, stroking his increasing hardness. “You seemed a bit lost in thought, so I decided a pleasant distraction was in order.” Her smile widened as she felt him twitch slightly in her hand. “What would Master like this morning, hmm? A blowjob? A tittyfuck? Or would you like your loving slave girl to ride your massive cock like a cowgirl sitting astride a bucking bronco?”

Parker swallowed. “Th... they all sound... very enticing. But considering how long it will be before our daughter wakes up, I think I’ll settle for a blowjob.”

“Mmmm... good choice,” Roni replied seductively, kissing him once more, before sliding swiftly down the side of the bed. Licking her lips, she glanced up at him. “Does my Master have a choice for today?” she asked briefly before slipping her pillow soft lips around the tip.

“Just nice and easy,” Parker said, leaning back, relaxing. “Take your time. Try and make it last as long as possible.” Nodding, his sexy seductress got to work, only to pause as he placed a hand on her head, pulling it gently back up. “Oh, but one little thing,” he added with a glint of his own. “Link us psychically as you do, so that we both feel the same sensations at the same time. I want you as turned on as I am. Not that that should be a problem.” He chuckled. “If you last longer than your record, I’ll give you a reward.”

Roni giggled. “As if this wasn’t reward enough,” she stated, before taking him in deep. A soft sigh of contentment filled the ninja as she began pleasing her Master. Aside from the physical pleasure she felt, and the thrill of simply serving the man she loved, there was also the added tension of the restriction Parker had added. Having to work at doing her best to make him cum, yet having to hold out and resist succumbing to that same pleasure itself added a bit of spice to the whole experience. A shudder went though her as her own arousal spiked hard, a truly tantalizing torment.

For his part, Parker was content to ride the wave of bliss, enjoying being loved by his adoring wife. It was always a treat when Roni was feeling submissive and loving. As much as she felt herself his slave, he preferred to think of her as an equal, and went to great lengths to assure her of that fact. As a point of fact, he enjoyed pleasuring her, eating her out to orgasm after mind-bending orgasm, more than having her pleasure him. But, all evidence to the contrary, this morning was all about Veronica.

“Uuuuhnnnn,” Roni groaned deeply, vibrating around his cock. Parker shuddered, but managed to hang on. “Unhhn... Master... mmmm... please,” she whined softly.

“Uh uh,” Parker chided her, placing a hand gently on her head. “Not yet. You don’t get to cum until I do. And no touching yourself,” he added, noticing her moving rapidfire between her legs. Roni whined again, but her hand obediently withdrew. In return, she redoubled her efforts, eager now to bring her Master to a fantasically explosive climax. Parker gasped, gritting his teeth, clenching his hands tightly, struggling to contain himself now. Roni, feeling his arousal as well as her own, began slurping furiously, forcing her throat to relax, taking him in even deeper. Her body began to shudder as she neared the blink. Unable to say the words, she started begging him psychically, pleading directly into his mind.

«Oh goddess... Master... please, please... need to cum... please... oh fuck pleaaaasseee...»

“Now, Roni-slave,” Parker growled, finally reaching his peak, “cum with me... cum now!”

Veronica Albinn’s scream of pleasure was muffled and muzzled by her husband’s cock deep within her mouth. It was all she could do to contain it, as he shot down her throat, swallowing as much as she could, trying to take it all in through the disarray from her own brutal climax. The two lovers lay there, basking, overcome, until finally, Roni slid down, freeing her husband’s cock with a slight pop from her mouth to cuddle up next to him. They lay together for a long moment in silence.

“I’ve been thinking,” Parker said abruptly, causing Roni to crack open an eyelid.

“Uh oh. That’s always a bad sign.”

“Hah hah hah. You’re a real comedianne after cumming your cute little brains out,” Parker replied with a smirk. “Seriously, though. I was just thinking about Techna—”

“Really?!?” Roni asked, sitting up, frowning at him. “You were thinking about Megan Tanner? After what just happened?” Scowling, she turned away from him, pulling the covers around her. “You really know how to flatter a woman, Parker. If you’re going to think about other women during sex, the least you could do is think about it being a threesome...”

Parker blinked, then shook his head. “No... you’re... dammit, woman, that’s NOT what I meant at all!” Sitting up, he pulled Roni back towards him again. “Listen. I was thinking about giving up the hero lifestyle... retiring from all the late night patrols, and simply being a normal citizen again.”

That caught Roni’s attention. “Wait... you want to quit being Echo?” she asked, stunned. “But why? Where is this all coming from?”

“Hey, it’s not all that sudden or anything,” he said defensively. “Frankly, I’ve been thinking about it for a while now. I’m in my mid forties you know... we’re BOTH getting up in years. And there are plenty of new heroes and heroines coming up these days, like Megan, and Jimmy, and Katie—the next generation. I was just thinking... maybe it’s time we focused on our own lives for a change instead of protecting everyone else’s.”

“But you LOVE being a hero,” Roni protested. “You love saving people. You always said using your powers to help people gave your life meaning.”

“That’s true... but my life has changed a lot over the years,” he admitted. “Now that things between me and Patty are settled, I don’t feel that constant... anger... or self loathing anymore. I’m finally able to accept the past and move on. And over the years, I’ve saved a lot of lives, helped a lot of people, and stopped a crap-ton of criminals. Not for the applause or grateful thanks of the people, but because it was the right thing to do. But now... there are a lot of other younger heroes and heroines out there taking up the mantle. I’m not needed as much as before. It’s part of why I was suggested us taking this month long vacation. Besides,” he said tenderly, cupping her gently under the chin, staring straight in her eyes, “these days, it’s my family that gives my life meaning.”

Roni sighed softly, leaning into him. In truth, she’d started to feel the same way, lately... that what they did at night was fun, but largely unnecessary. The number of Super villains rampaging had dropped off considerably recently, and the same petty crimes they’d been stopping could have easily been handled by the police. Maybe he’s right. Maybe it is time to hang up our masks...

“So what would we do with all our free time?” Roni asked pointedly. “I know you, Parker. You’d enjoy the time off for a while, a few days, a week at most, but then you’d end up climbing the walls... and driving me crazy.”

“Well... I don’t mean we wouldn’t EVER put on the costume again,” he admitted. “If we were needed, then sure,we’d rush to the rescue. But, as I tried to say earlier... my idea revolved around young Megan. We’ve been training her for a year now, teaching her to fight, helping her improve her physique and develop her muscles, as well as training her to think like a heroine, with strategy and tactics, to better be able to outthink her opponents. So... what if we did that officially?”

“You mean, training the youngsters, the new up and coming heroes and heroine?” Roni mused. “That... actually sounds like a good idea. And Megan is coming along so well... it will actually be kind of sad when her training’s complete and she no longer comes over to train with us. It would be nice to have other students as well... being able to share our knowledge and experience with them, and help them learn from all our mistakes...”

A knock sounded from the door adjoining the suites. “Mommy! Daddy!” Lucy’s voice rang out from her bedroom. “Are you awake yet! It’s time to go get breakfast then to go to the castle!”

The two adults chuckled. “Well, I guess that ends the discussion for now,” Parker replied with a grin. “Come on, love... let’s get ready before our little ‘Princess’ throws a temper tantrum.”

* * *

Rosella opened her eyes, frowning slightly. Something had woken her from a sound sleep. Always a light sleeper anyway by necessity, she was unsure what had caused her to stir... and then she heard it again. A sound, soft but unmistakable. Padding naked across the room, she approached her Goddess’ bed, and knelt down at its side. She heard it again, and felt it—a stab of heartrending pain and sadness sweeping through her. Venus’ face, still sleeping, was wet with tears. “...momma... no... please,” she murmured softly, another tear running freely down her cheek. Tears forming in her own eyes, unable to stand it a second longer, Rosella slipped into bed next to her, pulling her into a gentle loving embrace.

“Shhh... please, my Goddess,” she whispered softly, gently nuzzling her cheek, gripping one of her hands with her own. “Don’t cry. It’s okay. Everything is fine. You’re safe now, my Goddess,” she murmured, melting at the contact of her flesh. “Just rest, and sleep. No more bad dreams,” she said, clutching her gently, yawning softly as she herself drifted off once again...

Some time later, Rosella sat up with a start. Daylight shone through the windows, illuminating the room. Glancing around, she was startled to find herself in bed alone, the room empty. Before she could begin to worry, however, the bathroom door opened, and Venus stepped out, clad in a white bathrobe, with a towel wrapped around her head. Mistress and slave stared at one another for a moment, before Venus glanced away, blushing slightly. “Ah... y-you’re awake, I see,” she murmured softly, walking over to sit in a recliner next to the dresser. “I... I suppose I should ask if you slept well,” she added, stiffly, trying to resume her dominant veneer. “but since you slept next to me part of the time, I can only assume—”

“My Goddess,” Rosella interrupted, gently, but firmly, “please. Something is bothering you. Something that is... preventing you from sleeping well at night,” she said tactfully, a skill she’d only recently acquired. “Maybe if I knew what was bothering you, I can help somehow.”

Venus turned to glare at her, causing her slave to visibly wilt. She opened and closed her mouth a few times, as if starting to say something only to change her mind. Finally, letting out a heavy sign, she nodded simply, leaning back in her recliner. “It’s nothing that you can help me with, Rosella,” she stated after a moment. “It’s merely an effect of my own shortcoming... my own weakness. I... was having a bad dream.” She shook her head. “It’s actually funny, in a way. I’ve existed for millenia, lived hundreds of lifetimes, seen things you can only imagine... and yet, this lifetime, these years... the loss of my mother... THAT is what sticks with me.”

Rosella sat forward on the bed. “Your mother? Mila Satore. I... read the file my Ma... grrr.. that Eugene had on you. You mother... she was killed wasn’t she? The victim of a violent crime?”

“Of a senseless violent crime, yes,” Venus replied bitterly. “I still remember it as if it was just yesterday. I was six years old. We’d just gone out for ice cream. When we returned home, there was a strange woman there waiting for us. My mom... I could tell she was scared, but she told me everything was okay. She told me to go upstairs to my room and play.... but I knew something was wrong. I hid just behind the bannister on the stairs and watched...” She sighed heavily. “At the time I didn’t understand a lot of what they were talking about. It was years before I was able to piece together the things they were saying to each other. Basically... my mom... used to be a thief. A very good one, apparently. And the woman that had snuck into our house, the woman that killed her—she was mom’s old partner.”

Rosella gaped in shock at that. Eugene was noted for being thorough in his investigating, but none of this had been included in Venus Satore’s file. “My mother and she had parted ways after a high profile robbery went bad,” Satore continued after a moment. “She decided to give it up, to make due with what she already had and try going straight. Her ex-partner, Natalie, however, wasn’t ready to move on. She’d tried to force mom into pulling one more job, a big one, to set them all up for years.” She smiled sadly. “It’s funny, really. The plan was to rob this recently made mogul, this entrapeneur named Nigel Grimalde, a self-made millionaire rumored to have ties to organized crime. I believe you’re familiar with him.” Rosella nodded.

“My mom... she’d had a bad feeling about it from the beginning. She wanted out of that life, but she went along with it anyway. At least at first. Bypassing the security was easy enough, but when they got to human guards patrolling the area, and Natalie pulled out a knife, my mom balked. She didn’t want innocent blood on her hands. And when Natalie refused to listen to reason and stabbed one of the guards anyway, my mom turned and fled the scene. She left her partner there.” She sighed heavily. “Needless to say, Natalie was caught. And your Mr. Grimalde took a rather dim view of being burgled, and particularly of having one of his people killed. He didn’t kill Natalie out of hand, but by the time his people were done with her, she probably wished she had died.” She smirked at that, a certain sense of satisfaction evident in her words.

“All things considered, I wish he HAD killed her. If he had, then maybe she wouldn’t have tracked down my mother years later to exact her revenge.” She glanced up at Rosella. “Have you ever watched someone die in front of you, and been helpless to stop it? That woman... she tortured my mom, killed her slowly, painfully, with that damned knife she carried. She could have ended it at any time, but the bitch wanted mom to suffer. She slashed her face, cut her more than a hundred times, stabbed her repeated, but never in a vital area, something that would cause her to bleed out.” She hung her head. “And all the while I sat there, huddled up behind the bannister, frozen on place, unable to do anything, unable to even call out for help.” Her words turned bitter. “My mom was dying right in front of me... and I was too scared to do a goddamn thing!”

“Goddess, please,” Rosella said quickly, moving to her side, “you can’t think that way. You were just a child then. There’s nothing you could have done. Even if you’d yelled out, or run to get help, your mom would still be dead. And most likely, she would have gotten you as well.” She placed a hand gently on Satore’s arm, only to be rebuffed, brushed aside.

“You don’t get it!” Satore growled angrily, though that anger was turned inward, not at her loyal servant. “I was special. Even as six years old, I was a Goddess. I was still ME, still Aphrodite reborn! My powers were weak at that age, yes... but I still had them. If I’d... if I’d only tried... I could have at least distracted the woman... maybe even convinced her to go away...” Her eyes narrowed. “Or better yet, made her use that bloody knife on herself...” The anger faded once more, replaced by despair. “But... I didn’t. I was scared. I froze. My mom died. And the bitch that killed her laughed as she set fire to our living room, using it to cover her escape and erase evidence of her being there.”

“I see,,.” Rosella said softly, thoughtfully. She was starting to see a bit more about how those tragic events had shaped young Venus into the woman she was today. “So,” she prompted gently, “what happened then? You escaped from the fire, obviously...”

“I was rescued by one of our neighbors,” she stated succinctly. “Just an overage normal man, who saw the fire and rushed in. He found me clutching my mom’s blood soaked body, and pulled me away, taking me out of there.” She laughed bitterly. “A city full of heroes and heroines, and no one rushed to save my mom, or me. I was saved by a civilian...” She shook her head. “Anyway, once I grew up and matured enough to wield my full powers, I did some digging and found out about my mom’s past. And I found out what happened to Natalie after sher left, where she’d run off to.”

Rosella found herself anxiously hoping for a resolution. “And did you find her?” she asked, a bit too eagerly. “Did you make her pay for what she did?”

“No,” Venus replied, turning to look her loyal servant in the face. “I didn’t. Fate robbed me of my vengeance. As it turned out, Natalie had cancer. The girl was sick, in more ways than one, when she killed my mother. She knew she only had months left to live, a year or two if that. That’s why she attacked her so boldly, without fear of reprisal. She knew there was nothing anyone could do to make her suffer more than she already had, and wanted to pass that suffering on to someone else. That’s when I made it my vow... to use my powers to change this rotten world, to make everyone in it an acolyte of Love, all united under my rule. Once the world is filled with love and peace and happiness, no one will ever suffer the way I did during my childhood.”

Rosella nodded, smiling again. She was right. Her Goddess’ plan was a noble one, indeed. She wants to help everyone... to eliminate pain and anger and suffering. I understand now. It’s so obvious! If only Eugene and the others could understand the way I do now. Her smile faded. But they won’t. They’ll try and stop us, block us at every turn. They’ll only see my Mistress as a power hungry mind controller, out to enslave the world. They won’t recognize the good she’s trying to do, only the bad. But sometimes you have to do bad things for good reasons. Something I learned from my former Master himself...

Kneeling down beside the recliner, she bowed formally, placing her head to the carpet. “My Goddess,” she said humbly, “I swear to do everything within my power to aid your righteous cause. I shall do anything you require of me to make your dream of a better world come true. No request is too small, and no sacrifice is too great. Please, my Goddess... command me, and I shall obey.”

Nodding softly, Venus ran a hand lightly along Rosella’s head, gently stroking her hair. “I thank you, my dear little flower,” she said gently. “We shall do great things, you and I. Together, we will make this world a beautiful, wonderful place. But first... we must take care of those who would stand against us. In order for our paradise to exist, we must FIRST crush all enemies who would oppose us. And you, my Priestess, shall become my weapon, my sword, as well as my shield.”

* * *

“Damn you, stop struggling,” Tone Jonsdottir, the heroine known as Valkyrie yelled, increasing her stranglehold on the wildly thrashing heroine in her arms. “I’m trying to help you! Why can’t you understand that?”

“Understand? Oh I understand all too well,” Harmony growled, struggling to break the demigoddess’ titanic grip. “You want to ‘help me’ the same way you ‘helped’ my partner Shifter, who’s lying on the ground over there in a pool of her own sweat and cum! Well, no thanks,” she yelled, stomping Tone’s foot with the heel of her boot causing the blonde to yelp, releasing her hold. Backing away, bringing up both fists, she growled. “If you think I’m about to let you brainwash me and make me a member of your little cult, then you’re as crazy as your so-called leader!”

Valkyrie’s eyes flashed in anger. “It’s NOT a fucking cult!” she shouted, lashing out with her power, causing the ground beneath Sublimity to buckle, knocking her off balance, setting her up perfectly for the right cross the Nordic beauty followed up with. “And my Mistress is NOT crazy!” she added, as the girl groaned, eyes rolling as she struggled to retain consciousness, Taking out the device Techna had given her, she held it up to the stunned girl’s face. “But don’t worry, Harmony. I forgive you. Soon enough you’ll understand as well,” she stated, pressing the button.

The dark haired woman gasped, eyes widening as her pupils dilated. The rapid pulse of the light flashing in her face dazzled her, causing her mind to freeze up as her thoughts skipped a beat. A fog enveloped her momentarily, and Dusti Jackson felt an unaccustomed sensation sweep through her, a subtle warmth in the pit of her stomach that seemed to spread out in all directions, centering itself at the core of her womanhood. The feeling intensified, overwhelming her, leaving her confused, vulnerable, and unbearably horny. When her orgasm hit, seemingly coming out of nowhere, the poor girl had no chance to even consider resisting, let along marshal some kind of feeble defense. When the embedded commands began streaming into her open and pliant mind, they encountered no resistance whatsoever. Dusti’s eyes rolled up into the back of her head, shuddering for several seconds, before slamming closed as she collapsed onto the ground just as her partner had, letting out a soft sigh.

Tone, panting herself, nodded in contentment. Truthfully, she was a bit tired, and somewhat sore from the confrontation. What had started off as a simple conversion had escalated rapidly when her target’s partner had shown up unexpectedly. While she’d been prepared to fight the physically perfect Harmony hand to hand if needed, she’d been caught completely off guard by Shifter’s unusual powers, being able to adjust and adapt to whatever was thrown at her. If not for Techna’s Intel and information on both heroine’s powers, she might indeed have been overwhelmed.

And to think, I nearly brushed it off as ‘useless details’ that I wouldn’t need for a simple snatch and grab, she mused. I’ll have to remember to thank her for being so detail oriented the next time I see her.

Waiting for both girls to regain consciousness, confirming that both were now under Supernova’s control, and issuing their instructions, Tone had departed, heading back to her penthouse apartment, eager to take a nice long soak in the hot tub and relax her aching muscles. Stepping inside of the room through the balcony entrance, she shimmered slightly, her costume fading away into nothingness, as she padded barefoot and naked across the lobby towards the bathroom.

Mmmm... very nice. Takes a bit of getting used to, but I’ll have to thank Mistress for the Neuroweave costume as well. Even stronger and more durable than my own mystically created one, yet as light and flexible as wearing regular clothes. Certainly easier to get in and out of. Opening the door, however, she started in surprise, finding an equally naked Katie Frasier lounging in the jacuzzi, smiling up at her as she entered.

“Tone! Perfect timing! I thought you’d be getting in about now,” she said leaning back into the hot swirling waters. “Harmony contacted me over the secure line a moment ago to confirm that she was now on our side. She also apologized sincerely for her and her partner ganging up on you.” Katie shook her head. “And I’m sorry, too, sweetie. If I’d had any idea Shifter was back in town, and that she would be with Harmony, I would have gone with you.”

“Oh! No, no need to apologize, my Goddess,” Tone said, blushing hotly. “It was fine. The information Techna provided me with proved invaluable. I was a little overwhelmed at first, but I was able to use Shifter’s weakness against her and eventually I was able to bring them both down.” She shrugged, then winced, rubbing her shoulder slightly. “Still... Harmony hits pretty hard. I think I may have pulled a muscle or two.”

Katie nodded. “Hence my meeting you here at the jacuzzi. Please, join me. I can give you a nice rub, and you can tell me how the rest of your day went.”

Tone’s blush deepened. “Oh... but, Goddess—” she protested.

“Tone, please, we’ve been over this,” Katie replied with a smirk. “I’m no ‘goddess’. My mom, maybe... but not me. Hell, I barely qualify as a ‘Mistress’. So, please, just call me ‘Katie’, okay?”

Tone blinked. “B-but... last night... in bed, I mean...”

“What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom,” Katie stated decisively, a slight frown marring her cute features. Not to mention that most of what happened last night is a blur to me anyway, she thought silently. Other than the fact that I enjoyed it. A lot. She sighed softly. These damn personality shifts are getting worse. I should probably talk to... someone... no... no. I’m just tired. Just need to get more rest, that’s all. Even with all my obedient thralls helping me I’m still so busy lately. I just need to take a down day to catch up with some z’s that’s all. Aloud, nodding to herself, she continued, “In the bedroom, yes, I’m your loving, strict domineering Mistress.., your ‘Goddess’, if you like,” she said with a smirk. “The rest of the time, you’re a companion, a helper, a teammate.”

“Okay,” Tone replied slowly, considering her words, as she made her way into the hot tub. “But you are the leader of that team, are you not?”

Katie sighed inwardly. Damn. She’s really embraced her roll as my slave in all of this. Yeah, I wanted loyalty and obedience... but the girl’s even more of a closet submissive than Megan and I are! Huh... I suppose I should give her what she wants... but no. For now, at least, it’s about what I want. And right now, I want to pamper and reward HER for all her hard work.

“Very well. Yes, I’m the leader of the group,” she conceded, moving slightly as Tone finally sat down in the jacuzzi, moving around to come up alongside her. “But every good leader knows the best way to win a battle is to keep your soldiers’ morale high. You brought me two more helpers to help spread my message to the rest of the city. You’ve done very good work. Now, your leader says for you to relax, and rest, and let me work some of the kinks out of your neck and shoulders.”

“Ooooh, but Goddess, you don’t have to do that,” Tone protested weakly, even as she started to melt back onto Katie’s practiced and knowledgable hands. A soft sigh escaped her lips as her eyes dropped to half lids, smiling softly as her Mistress massaged and worked the tension out of her body. “Ohhh... mmm... you don’t... need to... but... mmmm... thank you...”

Katie chuckled softly, pulling the sexy blonde around to her, pressing her breasts lightly into her back. Her arousal began to rise, much enjoying the sexy girl’s body against her own. It was a bit of a struggle to keep her hands working on Tone’s back, instead of moving around to the blonde beauty’s ample front. She couldn’t resist, however, using her Light, placing a few strategically placed dots of light, pressing them up underneath her skin to keep the massage going. Tone’s contented sigh signalled it was working, and she slid back, allowing her to lie back fully, with only her head above the bubbling water.

“So, Tone,” she asked idly, lifting the semi-conscious girl’s feet up into her lap, giving them a gentle massage as well, “I have been meaning to ask you. How long have you been in River City? You mentioned that you were from Asgard... and that you and your friend Jason came here on some kind of mission...”

Tone nodded sighing softly. “Yeah. It’s... actually rather complicated,” she said, a hint of sadness in her voice that Katie picked up on immediately. “The world where I am originally from is a... dark, sad and lonely place. It’s a world bereft of hope, or anything good or positive. Everyone there is either a willing slave of the dark tyrant that reigns over that land... an unwilling slave... or a resistance fighter striving to oppose his rule.” She sighed. “My friends and I were the later, the small, rather ragtag group of freedom fighter trying to take down Brainstorm and his army of worshipers.”

“Brainstorm?” Katie said, sitting up slightly. “You mean Brian Chang? That psychic guy?” She frowned, shaking her head. “No... sorry. It must be some other guy than the one I was thinking about...”

“No, Goddess, you were right,” Tone told her. “It is the same person.” She sighed again, closing her eyes. “In the world I am from, ages ago, Omega Girl fought against a group of criminals known as the Mind Five, lead by Brainstorm. At the end of a titanic battle, she lost, losing her mind and will to him, becoming his complete and total slave.” Katie jerked again. “His next action was to use his machine to spread his psychic power over the entire planet, enslaving nearly everyone else. Then, unwilling to share his power with the ones who had helped him obtain it, he had his newest slave, Dark Star, eliminate the other members of the Mind Five.”

Katie sat, listening in astonishment. What Tone was describing sounded like a warped version of her mom’s history. Lacie Frasier HAD fought the Mind Five, but at the end, she had won, turning the tables on Chang, blowing his mind, and sending the other evil mind controllers into a catatonic state. She’d met and married the man who would become her husband shortly thereafter, and continued working together to protect River City. So, either she’s from a parallel world, or she is seriously pranking me, Katie thought. Except... what she’s saying, its too detailed to be a simple prank. And... how could someone not in my family know things going so far back?

“You probably don’t believe me,” Tone said idly, stretching her legs again, allowing her toes to poke up out of the water. “After spending so much time here, in this River City, in such a world of light and happiness, it’s sometimes hard to believe it all wasn’t some horrible nightmare. But it was real. It happened. Decades after Brainstorm conquered our world, our small pitiful team of insurgents struggled to survive, merely to exist, in the face of such overwhelming odds. It was clear that defeating Chang was impossible. He literally had the entire world on his side. And facing Dark Star was suicide. Anyone that she and her Master couldn’t convert, they killed outright. So... in the end, the smartest members of our group pooled together our meager resources and created a time machine... a device that would send a handful of us back in time to before Chang took over the world. Jason and I stepped into the portal, along with two others of our team... but when the light faded, it was just Jason and I who had arrived here.”

“Yes, I see,” Katie said slowly, as the pieces started to fit together. “But instead of going back in time, to your own timeline’s past, you ended up here, in a world where that timeline never occurred at all.”

“Yes,” Tone said sadly, eyes open again, shining with unshed tears. “I suppose I shouldn’t complain. When we made the choice to come here, we knew that it might be a one way trip. We were all willing to risk it to change our world, to save all the countless lives destroyed during Brainstorm’s tyrannical rule. It’s just... all that work and sacrifice... and back in that world, it made no difference at all. Brainstorm still rules there, and we’re stuck here with no way back.” She hung her head. “Worse.. not all of us made it across. Gwen... and my Lord Azrael... they never arrived. We’ve been here seven years now, and have seen neither hide nor hair...”

Katie nodded softly, feeling for the girl. A world of darkness and pain and suffering, ruled by a madman... she could only guess how much Tone had suffered there. “Well, Tone,” she said lightly, creating bindings of Light around her ankles, bringing her nails to bare across the young woman’s bare feet, “you’re in a much better place now.” Tone jerked, caught off guard, bursting in loud raccous laughter, kicking, struggling to pull her feet away. “But better is hardly perfect,” she added, as she eased off, going back to massaging again, letting the Nordic beauty calm down.

“Your mission there might be over, but your mission HERE is just beginning,” Katie told her. “You’re helping me now, in my bid to make this world a world of Light and beauty, and peace... where no one ever hurts each other, or breaks the law, and everyone can live without fear. You and I are creating that world, Tone,” she said, leaning forward, lifting one of Tone’s small bare feet in her hands, smirking devilishly. “Together. And with your help,” she said, sliding the blushing blonde’s toes into her mouth, sucking and nibbling deftly, “we will make this world into a wonderful, beautiful place to live... not just for us, but for everyone.”

Tone groaned softly, the ticklish sensation making her needy clit throb with need, and she shamelessly slid a hand down between her legs. “Mmmmm... yeess. my Goddess,” she said, nearly swooning from the pleasure. “Yes... anything... anything for you... mmmm... goddess! We’ll make this world.. truly... truly... wonderful...”

* * *

It’s... amazing... Rosella thought in amazement.

Stepping out of the shower, she’d wiped the fog from the mirror, only to stare at a reflection that seemed totally alien, yet intimately familiar. It was undoubtedly her own face that she was staring at, yet it was a face so unlike what she had grown accustomed to seeing. Jennifer Contreras would have never been described as beautiful. Cute, maybe, in a quick glance, sidelong look sort of way. Not overly pretty, but not butt ugly either, she was just average, the kind of face that you would see once and forget about.

It was, basically, an aspect of her power, to be invisible, unnoticable, to not stand out in a crowd. And of course, as the years progressed, and a harsh hard life, too much smoking, too much drinking, and too many sleepless nights, it had all taken its toll. Again, she was hardly ugly by any stretch of the imagination, but her features had become hard, angular, and sharp, her body has become whipcord thin, more ‘lean and mean’ than ‘cutesy curvy’. Which was fine with her. Romance and sex were the farthest thing from her mind. She cared only about accomplishing her goals, and the people most important to her had never cared how she looked anyway.

But now... she’d changed. Dramatically. On one hand, she knew that she’d been changing, subtly, ever since her Goddess had converted her. Maybe it was that she’d been so weak before, after being freed from the institution, or that her power had not yet come back to its former glory, but the alterations to her had been slow and gentle, so much so that she hadn’t even realized it until now. Gone was the flat, listless mostly black hair with silver and gray woven between. Now, her hair was long, beautiful, raven black and lusterous, just as it had been in her youth. The slight wrinkles had vanished, her skin had smoothed out and lightened. And that was merely cosmetic. Since giving up cigarettes, her breathing and stamina had increased, and she’d put on weight—not unsightly fat, but her curves had returned, making her soft and sexy in all the right places.

It’s... wonderful, she thought dreamily, a tear running down her cheek. It’s like my outside finally matches my inside now. Praise be to my Goddess! She laughed softly, shaking her head. To think that I’d actually resisted submitting to her in the beginning... that I’d been afraid to become her thrall! If only I’d known how wonderful this would be, I’d have rescued her years ago!

“Hey! Rosella! Are you about done in there?” Satore asked, sounding slightly irritable. “We need to leave soon. Hurry up and get dressed so we can leave!”

“Of course, my Goddess!” she called out in response. “I shall hurry!” Taking out her toothbrush, she quickly finished cleaning up, then began dressing herself. A small part of her wondered a bit at the sheer strength of the power her Goddess had over her, that serving her and obeying her had become so vitally important to her. She couldn’t call it worry, or concern—her Goddess was perfect in every way, and thus nothing about serving her will could ever be ‘bad’—but it was curious, in a way.

They were preparing to leave Victor, Idaho, and travel on to Crescent City. When Venus had announced her wish to move on, Rosella had been momentarily stunned. “But why, Goddess?” she’d asked plainly. “We have everything we need here at the moment. Your power increases every day with every new convert, and in another week, perhaps two, this entire town will belong to you—”

“Are you actually questioning my decision?” Venus had asked her sharply, a deep frown on her face. Rosella, of course, had backed down immediately, acquiescing, content to merely accept her Goddess’ decision, but for once, Satore decided to elaborate. “It’s time to move on to bigger and better things. My loyal followers here will continue to spread my will and influence even without our being here. It’s time to move forward, and start converting beings of true power, and bringing them into the fold. Besides,” she’d said lightly, turning to stare at her priestess, “I made you a promise, didn’t I? It’s finally time to fulfill it.”

“A promise, Goddess?”

“Yes,” Satore had replied, turning away, gathering her clothes and belongings. “Your dear deranged friend Chloe. Surely you haven’t forgotten the reason you freed me from my captivity in the first place?”

To her eternal shame, she had forgotten. Chloe, the reason she’d done everything... the reason she’d betrayed her Master, and burned all her bridges, that she’d risked so much. She’d been the reason for everything... and yet, once in the service of her Goddess, she’d virtually forgotten all about her in the rush to protect and serve Venus, seeing to her every want and need. Even now, recalling Chloe’s plight, it was hard to feel excited about going to see her in the hospital, feeling more concerned with her Goddess’ safety and security in heading towards the place where Eugene Frasier most likely expected them to show up.

I guess I really have changed a lot, she conceded, adjusting her makeup, applying a light layer of eyeshadow to compliment her looks, before blinking in surprise. Huh. I’m putting on makeup. I’ve never done this before in my life! And, yet, it looks good... and feels so natural I didn’t even notice I was doing it until just now. Shaking her head, she pursed her lips, applied some lipstick, and, satisfied, headed quickly out of the bathroom.

“Nice,” Venus replied, nodding at her appearance. “Very nice. I approve.” Rosella preened, blushing in pleasure at the compliment. “Now, let’s be off. The sooner we’re on the road, the sooner we can get to your beloved Chloe. And, along the way, I’m sure we could add a few other Supers to our growing army.” She sighed softly. “And then.. then we’ll finally be ready to face... HIM.”

Rosella shuddered slightly. “Forgive me, my Goddess... but it’s very likely he knows we’re coming. I can shield myself well enough, but its possible he’s found a way to track you despite the bracelet I’ve given you—”

“No, not ‘Him’, as in your former Master, Eugene Frasier,” Satore snapped. “I mean HIM... the person responsible for what happened to me... the author of all my sorrows... my nemesis! I mean, Parker Albinn.” She scowled, hands clenched into fists at the mere thought of him. “Helping you and your friend is only a part of things. Before I can move on, I have to crush Albinn once and for all... both him and his little angel winged slut. Only once I’ve paid them back for the twenty years of suffering I endured, only THEN can I move on to setting up my paradise on Earth.”

Rosella glanced aside, biting her lip, a guilty expression on her face. Satore noticed, and her scowl deepened. “What? You have a problem with my going after Parker Albinn and his wife?” she accused. Rosella’s face reddened, and she shook her head. After a moment, she sighed, and responded.

“Parker... he... um... he didn’t marry Patty Sellars,” she blurted out, hanging her head. “Forgive me, Mistress. I didn’t mention it earlier.. before I was converted. It didn’t seem important enough to risk upsetting you. But now, as your loyal and obedient servant, I cannot let such a lie stand, even a lie of ommission.” She swallowed painfully. “Parkin Albinn and Patty Sellars never hooked up. Both were too traumatized by the aftermath of, um... being your slaves. Patty ended up marrying Nigel Grimalde,” Venus’ eyes widened at the mention of the name, “and Parker ended up marrying Veronica Mitchell, the heroine he revived from her coma—”

“WHAT?!?” Satore screeched, a flash of power radiating from her in her anger, causing the windows of their hotel room to crack. “Are you telling me,” she growled, glaring at the frightened, cringing Rosella, “that the man that destroyed my life... married and is living happily every after with the woman he used MY POWER to heal?” Not trusting her voice, Rosella merely nodded. “NNNOOOOOO!” she screamed, shattering the windows completely in a shower of flying glass. “NO! I will not allow this! I will NOT let this stand! NEVER!” Turning, she stomped her way to the door, before whirling around at Rose. “Come on. We’re leaving. And give me that video phone of yours. I want to talk to Albinn. NOW!”