The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kneel Before The Mistress of Power

By Enthralledo

Chapter 2: Professors, Playboys and Pornstars Kneel

When Ken agreed to do some fetish porn shoots for his friend, he never thought that it would lead to this.

He was standing naked at the door of a large bedroom. He had been there for ten hours straight. He was aware of how bizarre his new surroundings were. At the moment, he was standing at attention facing towards the large bed on the other end of the room. The things he had seen in this room. His new rulers, the Mistresses of Power as they liked to be called in private had commanded him to stand as a guard of sorts. Not that he would ever be needed, since the women he now worshiped were as powerful as they were seductive. He was there more as a witness. The Mistresses wanted their few but growing slaves to watch as their every whim was obeyed. Ken was there to stand guard and watch these goddesses fulfill their every dark fantasy, so he could train himself to become a more devoted slave.

And watching one of the hottest women in the world having a threesome with two enthralled men was making Ken feel how powerful and sexy his new rulers were.

“Harder Professor!”, yelled Sammi Sacks, the big breasted Mistress on the bed, “Fuck me like I’ve always wanted you to fuck me!”. She was howling on the bed as an older man pounded her from behind, while another lay below her pleasuring her sex with his mouth. Ken watched from the door as Sammi Sacks was being fucked by two well built men. Her voluptuous body was glistening with sweat. Her large tits were shaking up and down the bed. Her large bubblebut was meeting the thrusts of her thralls penetrations. Her long messy black hair rocked but stayed controlled to her side, making her tanned skin seem red and worked up. On her beautiful face, Sammi Sacks was grinning. She was taking all the pleasure she wanted and being denied nothing.

“Yes... Mistress Sammi...”, The man behind her said, trying to bring out the words as his whole focus was pleasing the woman in front of him. This was a well built man in his mid thirties, and he was giving Sammi Sacks everything she wanted.

A mere hour ago this man, a professor at Sammi’s old college would have been appalled at his behavior. He had vaguely remembered Sammi as a past student. Yes she was beautiful back then too, but the man was a devoted husband and cared about his career. He never entertained the thought of being with a student, it was a betrayal of the trust young women like Sammi placed in him. Even though Sammi was at times flirtatious with him, he would never cross a line that would break everything he believed in. Sammi left college before she graduated, and the Professor never gave her much thought since then.

But Sammi Sacks was a sexually liberated goddess who wanted her men to lust after her every desire. And now that she was a Mistress of Power, Sammi got everything she desired. It only took a moment for the professor to see her again in his office. He recognized her from years past, was uncharacteristically taken aback by Sammi’s beauty. All Sammi had to do was jiggle her bountiful breasts and the professor was mesmerized by her. Without a word of protest, Sammi dragged the man away with her to a new life as her slave. The professor was to focused on her big, bouncy ass to resist.

As Ken saw Sammi’s face tighten, he realized that the big boobed goddess was living out one of her darkest fantasies. She wanted to have this man of intelligence and respect fall to her power and beauty. She had taken him from his life of family and work and replaced them with thoughts of devotion and lust to her. Sammi wanted him for his looks, but the real thrill was the corruption. She had turned a good man into a loyal slut. She was destroying his mind one thrust at a time and he was worshiping her for it.

As the Professor struggled not to cum, as he had not been given permission, Ken saw Sammi Sacks light up from pleasure, leaning back to grab her thralls face. From what he had seen in his first week of enslavement, Ken knew that this was just a small fantasy for Sammi. She had an itch, and used her powers to humiliate a good man into debasing himself for her. No fantasy big or small was going to be denied from her any longer.

“Oh Wow!”, Sammi cooed. She kissed her professor on the check while playfully stroking his other cheek, “The minute I saw you back in school I just knew you would make a good fucktoy. Seriously professor, don’t you wish I would have let you fuck me years ago?”

“Oh yes Mistress... you are the... most beautiful... and powerful woman i’ve ever seen...” The professor said, he was still pumping into her. He was going to give his Mistress everything she desired, and would be obedient to her every command.

“That’s right I am, but tell me: am I more beautiful than all of your other students? More beautiful than your young wife?”, Sammi goaded him, looking into his eyes. She wanted pleasure but she also wanted to see this man break. She knew the answer before he said it.

“You are...you are...oh my god Mistress Sammi, you are more beautiful and more sexy than my wife! You are more beautiful than any woman I’ve ever met. You are...Oh my Goddess!!”, The professor began to yell. Try as he might, he could not release without Sammi’s permission. As he continued to pump, the professor knew deep down that what he was saying was true. He, a lowly slave was being given the honor of having sex with the most voluptuous, ravenous and beautiful woman in the world. As he looked down to see her large ass surrounding his throbbing cock, he knew that she deserved all of his affection, loyalty and obedience.

Sammi began to giggle, “Haha, well that’s what they all say professor...” Sammi Began to grind on his cock faster, loving the control her new powers gave her, “...They all say that I, Sammi Sacks am the most beautiful, hottest, sexiest, bounciest woman they’ve ever met. They see me jiggle my boobs, or thrust my ass out and they...oh yes that feels great...they all just fall to there knees and obey me.”, Sammi, loving the feeling started thrusting her big ass faster and harder into the married man.

“And I guess if everyone I meet says that I am the most beautiful, sexy and most fuackble woman they’ve ever met...yes yes yes...well then I guess it must be true. I must be the most fuckable, gorgeous hottest woman around..OH YES!!! Good fucktoy!! You’re making your Mistress cum!!!”

“Oh yes Mistress, thank you for letting me make you come! Thank you for letting me please you. For letting me be a fucktoy to the most beautiful, sexiest woman on the planet!”, The professor continued. Hearing Sammi Sacks cumming below him was the greatest sound he ever heard, and the hottest site he had ever seen. The professor was losing all composure. This was truly the sexiest woman on the planet. He was conflicted, not because he was cheating on his wife, but because he could have been pleasing Mistress Sammi years earlier. He was ashamed of himself, but devoted to giving his life and devotion to his Mistress. Though he wanted nothing more than to cum right now, he knew that only his Mistress could give him that power. She deserved that power.

“That was just what I wanted Professor slave. That was perfect. I always wanted to know what you felt like, and now I do. But now...” Sammi went on. “...But now it’s time for you to go!”

And suddenly Sammi Sacks push the professor off of her body, and forced him onto the floor. The professor was visibly shaken, and was on the verge of the biggest orgasm of his life. His hard cock was standing at attention for his new ruler. Sammi got to a kneeling position on the bed. The second, silent slave who had been ordered to lick for scraps was waiting for his next order.

“I want you to go downstair, put your cloths on and head back to that wife of yours.”, Sammi began. She knew that she was crushing her new slave. To make it worse, she looked at the second man on the bed, pointed towards her big bubbly ass and the man started to kiss, lick and worship it.

“Thats right slave...”, Sammi went on, looking smug and superior to the man she once respected. “...Go back to your wife, knowing that you now only love me and the Mistresses of Power. Go back and think about how much you want to come back to me, show your devotion to me and my amazing body. And there you will wait. You will not be permitted to cum. You will only wait. You will wait for a video file to be emailed to you…

“...And the only way you can return to me, the only way you can come back and I might relieve your growing, painful hard-on”, Sammi broke into an evil smile with this, “Is for you to make your wife watch the video.”

With this the professor gave a shocked look. His worlds were about to collide. Sammi went on:

“Make her watch the video. It’s of me, and my good friend Mistress Y. Its a video that will explain everything to her. It will explain that you are addicted to my tits and ass. It will explain how you no longer love her. And it will explain to her that she, like you is going to become our helpless little slave too...”, The professor was terrified to hear this. He was ready to give his soul to Sammi Sacks. He was ready to spend the rest of her days as one of her many ass slaves, worshiping her every horrible order. But he did not realize that he would need to bring his wife into this. For the first time since the buxom student walked back into his life, the professor was genuinely conflicted. But Sammi continued:

“And I know you’ll do this for me. I know that after realizing how powerful I am you will have no problems watching your little wifey fall on her knees. You’ll have no problem letting me train her, to make her a pussy licking slut for me and my friends. You’ll let me do whatever I want to her, including smothering her to death with my gorgeous fat ass, because deep down you know that I deserve to have anything I want. I get to have everyone do anything that I think will amuse me...”, and with that, the professor tried to find the man he was before this day. But as he heard Sammi’s confidence, dominance and power, about sexually dominating his wife into doing whatever she wanted, the Professor saw just how far he’d fallen. For a brief moment he wondered how he might resist. But in the end, he saw a complete stranger kissing his Mistresses perfect big ass, and his cock twitched. The professor wanted that to be him, and he would obey any order to do be the ass slave of Sammi Sacks.

“...And once you bring your wife back here, and once here lips kiss my big beautiful ass, then I might let you cum. Now, off you go...”, Sammi dismissively waved her hand toward the door. And without any resistance, the professor started to leave the room. He hurried, massive erection bouncing as he walked, and ready and eager to fulfill his Mistress’s order right away. Sammi giggled as she saw his haste. She did not really want the man’s wife, but knew that the minute the poor woman’s lips touched her ass, her fantasy would be utterly complete. She did not even both watching the professor leave the room. She was on to her next high, and would ruin anyone to get it.

She just turned her attention to the man worshipping her big ass and decided to start breaking him in for real. He was not someone she knew, a random wall street millionaire type that Mistress Y wanted the girls to break to help exploit his business. Still, Sammi was going to have fun with this rich guy. She loved making guys like this ride her around her big mansion, He would be emasculated by them while paying for the Mistresses to dominate other powerful men. Sammi Sacks threw this new man to the ground, and was about to get her joy-ride. If he faltered just once, she would suffocate him with her godly ass until he passed out.

As the professor, dazed and sweaty, walked towards the door Ken just stared and marveled at Sammi’s control. A few days ago, he would never have allowed a woman to treat him like that. But Sammi, like the other Mistresses of Power not only got away with dominating men, but they made men addicted to it. Craving the every whim of these women had become the only thing Ken could think about. As the professor passed him, on his way to ruin his wife’s entire life, Ken looked around the room. The unseen man during this particular encounter was a cameraman, an old college buddy of Ken’s. In fact, had it not been for the cameraman, Ken would not be the mindless pussy slave bitch that he was now.

One Week Earlier:

Ken got to the small apartment. He had a shoot with Mistress Y scheduled, that meant he couldn’t cum for over a week. Not a big deal. Ken had an on again off again thing with a bartender. She was cute, and let him take the lead in bed. Just how Ken liked it. But he was taking it slow, and was not ready to tell her that for extra money, he performed fetish porn. It was something he was about to quit.

It was his friend that recommended it as a fast way to make some money. He was a cameraman and was working for a performer named Mistress Y. It was very specific kinds of porn. This was not mainstream stuff, and Ken had never heard of it before agreeing to this. The shoots were stuff like getting a hand job, or pretending to sleep with an older woman. Stuff that Ken was not into, and was trying to process it. It did pay well, and he was told his member was the right size for these kinds of shoots. He kept coming back because even though this was not what he wanted to be doing with his life, it was good money, no one he knew watched this stuff (or would ever admit to it), and Mistress Y was very respectful of his boundaries.

Overall Ken liked Mistress Y. She was nice, very fun when they talked on shooting days and always made Ken feel comfortable with what they were doing. He called her Y when he met. He realised that he might feel more comfortable with all this not knowing her real name, and she was fine with that. Though she had a massive ass, she was not exactly what Ken fantasized about when he hears the word pornstar. She was short, medium to small breasts and while attractive, in all honesty she was an acquired taste. The first time he saw her, Ken did not get why other guys would pay to see Mistress Y compared to all of the other big boobed blonds out there. He shrugged and figured that everyone had a thing, and this wasn’t his. Still, after the first time they met, he was coached on how the videos were made and he did what he was paid to do. Mistress Y wrote all of the scenes, asked Ken about his comfort level and trusted Ken to get to the place he could cum at the right time. He heard that she just got a breast job, he was interested to see how they’d look, but overall, he was dealing with a bit of discomfort in spite of Mistress Y’s good nature.

Unlike past gigs, Mistress Y called herself to ask him to help with a scene. She told him that it would be a quick handjob scene, and maybe if he was comfortable with it, he would kiss her ass on camera. Ken said he’d do the shoot, but only decide if he wanted to do the butt stuff when he was there. He liked Mistress Y, but found guys going for the backdoor on their hands and knees to be too degrading. She told him that she was excited to work with him and that was that. As they were speaking, Ken was surprised that he got excited as they spoke. Normally that didn’t happen, and he would need to use “regular” porn to get himself ready. Not loving the idea that he was starting to respond to Mistress Y’s kind of sex scenes, Ken decided that this would be his last shoot with her.

When he got to her apartment, or at least the apartment where she shot all her videos with him, Ken saw that there had been some renovations. Newer technical equipment, a massive new television, a better kitchen and a higher level of decorum. He heard some people talking, assumed that there were multiple people there for the shoot. As he let himself in farther, he could see that both walls were gone, and this small single apartment had been turned into a deluxe apartment. It looked like Mistress Y was doing good enough these days that she could really ramp it up.

“Ken dear, I didn’t see you walk in...”, it was a soft, breathy voice behind Ken. He turned around and saw Mistress Y. She was already made up, her blond hair neatly done. She was wearing a silk red robe. Ken instinctively looked down at the shorter woman, and could already tell that something was different. True her chest was jumping out a bit more, and he liked the way she had her hair flowing down. But there was more to it. Mistress Y was smiling a deep smile. She was somehow more present and more confident. Ken was a little taken aback.

Mistress Y continued, “...I’m sorry that we’re a little all over the place today. I need a bit more time before we set up to take care of some inventory issues. You could not imagine how busy we’ve all been these past few weeks”. And with that Mistress Y invited Ken in deeper into the apartment. As she gets ahead of Ken, he smells her scent as she moves. It is not the smell he remembers. The scent is deeper, it’s more alluring than before. Mistress Y goes on:

“I hope I can put you into a new guest room to make yourself comfortable while we set up. I appreciate your time and hope you can stay and wait...”, Ken appreciated her politeness and was about to reassure her. He was so strangely taken aback by all of the changes that he was having trouble keeping up with the conversation. The cramped house had suddenly become bigger and more beautiful. As he looked down at Mistress Y, and saw her large, tantalizing ass sway back and forth as she walked, he started to realize that the house was not the only thing that has become bigger and more beautiful.

“Yeah, yeah no worries I can wait...”, Ken began, having trouble leaving Mistress Y’s beautiful ass as it jiggled, “I’ve just been...it’s crazy, everything’s gotten so much...bigger...”

Mistress Y turned around on the spot, smiling a wicked smile at the taller man, “Oh, you’ve noticed things have gotten bigger?”, she was toying with him now, but Ken was amazed at what he was experiencing. He was looking deep into her green eyes now. Were her eyes always so deep and beautiful? He suddenly got this overwhelming urge to see what her new tits looked like. He had never been this excited before, but he was aroused and engaged with Mistress Y. He was having trouble recovering from what was an obvious slip up.

“I mean, I mean your apartment. Everythings gotten so much...”, Ken stumbled through what he was saying. He had never been taken aback by this short woman before. But now…

“Oh yes the apartment. You haven’t seen it yet...”, Mistress Y said politely. She told him what had been happening as she walked him to his room. She grabbed his hand as they walked which never happened before. But Ken was liked how it felt.

“...Well, with all this new money rolling in, I felt it was time. While I live in a new house just outside of town, I wanted the studio to reflect all of the successes that I’ve recently had. Plus sometimes me and my other performers need to stay in the city, so having a big place like this really lets us live in style no matter where we are.”

Ken was amazed. Not just at how much money, but at how well these new things suited her. Mistress Y was coming off as the domineering presence that she played on camera, and Ken could finally get into why that was such a turnon. She knew what she wanted, and there was something hot about that. He was enamored with her hand and his eyes were drifting all over her body, “That’s great to hear. I’m glad that you’re finding success with all this….this stuff. And that’s lucky, that two of your neighbors both moved out...”

“Oh it wasn’t luck...”, Mistress Y interrupted, “...I asked both of them for their apartments. I made them an offer that they just could not refuse, and I got what I wanted”. With this Mistress Y turned to look Ken in the eyes. She knew that Ken was not into dominant women before. He was a nice performer and she was happy to work with him. But she felt that now was the time to help explain to this tall, handsome man just what being a Mistress was all about:

“It’s one of the benefits of being an actual Mistress Ken. I know how to make people desire me. My sweet old neighbors ended up learning my desires, and they decided that making me happy would make them happy. That’s the great thing about what I do. I make people happy, and in doing so i get what i want. And since my surgery a few weeks ago, well it’s just become so easy to understand that I deserve the power being admired gets you. ”, Mistress Y said, and with that, she led Ken into his private room.

Ken looked around. The room was well decorated. There was a bed, a TV, and a set of leather couches. As Ken looked up, he saw that placed around the mirrors in the room; which were many, there was an oil painting of Mistress Y. She was in black lingerie, it was a tasteful pose but very sexual and commanding. Thought not a big art lover, Ken could tell that the quality was high. Someone had given a lot of time, energy and devotion to making that painting celebrating Mistress Y’s power and beauty.

“Oh, don’t mind that old thing...”, Mistress Y teased about the painting, “It was just a fan. He felt that he needed to paint me, and he spent so long on it i just couldn’t get rid of it. I’ll tell you Ken, some people, they just need to express their devotions in the most unusual ways.” and with that, Ken turned to look at Mistress Y. this was not the same woman he knew before. This was someone far hotter, and far more in control. He missed the feeling of her hand in his. They were inches away but be wanted to be closer.

“I..I get it...and thanks I...It’s all great”, Ken muttered. He was looking deep into Mistress Y’s eyes. And it was the first time that he said it in his head, but Mistress Y deserved to be called that.

“Well thanks for the wait. Relax enjoy yourself and do what you need to do. I’ll call you on the intercom when we are ready, and we’ll try not to make you wait too long.”, Mistress Y said, “Watch TV, get yourself ready and if you need anything, just press the intercom and someone will hear you from inside the library where we are wrapping something else up.”

And with that, Mistress Y began to walk out of the room. Ken was glued to her big, perfect ass as she walked. It seemed to move slowly and seductively, and her ass made Ken long for her to stay. Ken got nervous. He forgot about wanting to quit, he has no idea what scene he’s about to shoot will be and he wasn’t sure he could say no to Mistress Y even if he wanted to. Ken realized that he was not the person that he was just a little while ago.

“Oh, and while you prepare, I would be careful not to get yourself too excited...”, Mistress Y said, preparing to close the door. Ken was staring into the opening of her robe, trying to see if he could see her knew, impressive breasts, “People have said that since my surgery, they get pretty excited once I get going. You might find that you can’t handle me like you used to”.

And with that, Mistress Y giggled, and closed the door on him. Ken felt confused, excited and lost. He was ready to burst inside his pants and he had a whole scene to perform with Mistress Y. He did not know what she would be wearing or what the scenario would be. But if her hand touched his cock the way it touched his hand, he might not make it twenty seconds.

Looking around the room, Ken was at a loss for what to do. He turned on the TV, and though it had a full cable package, they also set the TV to easily find the adult channels. He knew this was meant to help him get ready, but for the first time with Mistress Y, he did not need to think about someone else to get him ready. He wanted to be with Mistress Y. He wanted to hold her perfect skin, smell her heavenly scent and kiss and suck her entire body. Somehow, just letting her say some dirty words and have her jerk his cock was not enough. He needed to pleasure her. She deserved to be pleasured.

He was afraid to get himself ready, since if he kept thinking about Mistress Y, he would likely lose his load. He was to distracted to watch TV, so he felt that the best thing to do would be to wait, have a drink and try to relax himself on the bed. That had helped him for past shoots when we was not feeling the scene. For some reason he felt like he could not leave the room. He was worried because it felt like disobeying Mistress Y, after all she wanted him to wait there. In his tense state, he reasoned that Mistress Y and anyone else there were probably in the middle of important business meetings and would not want to be disturbed. Wanting to be a good guest, he felt it best to use the intercom. He would let them know that he wanted to have something to drink to relax himself a bit.

But when Ken pressed the intercom, he heard the voices from the other end of the house. He knew he should let go or let them know that he was listening. But he then heard Mistress Y’s voice, and even though it was wrong, he wanted to hear what she was saying and know more about what she was doing.

“It’s really only a matter of time now...”, Ken heard Mistress Y say, “...Last week Sammi went through the procedure. We call it the Goddess surgery, because it revs the good doctor up. Once she got out, Sammi immediately took control of two female nurses. Once Sammi was done with them, they thought that they were milk cows, and their only purpose was to milk themselves for Sammi’s amusement.”

Ken was shocked, and then heard both Mistress Y and another female voice laugh in response. What he heard made no sense, but was enjoying hearing Mistress Y as the story went on.

“Haha, wow...”, this came from the other voice. It was soothing and strong like Mistress Y’s. It was a bit lower but still very sultry. “That’s even more wild than what you did to the doctor, Y. Sammi has quite the active imagination.”

“Well you’re one to talk Ice...” Mistress Y began, in a calm but teasing voice, “...After you went through the good doctor’s treatment, you made all of the male staffer in the clinic fall to their feet as you sashayed out of the clinic. I doubt any of those poor men will ever sit right up again, the way you walked over them...”

The laughing continued. Ken was growing more and more confused…

“Oh please...”, Ice went on, also in a teasing voice, but clearly a friendly one, “Those men will be fine. And when they go home, they get to jerk their little cocks, thinking about what an honor it is to be Goddess Ice’s floor matt. That’s worth a sore back.”

“I was more commenting on the high heels that you chose to wear for surgery dear Goddess Ice. But I liked your first order too. It was hot, watching you become a true goddess, there should be a lot of bowing. After all, all men are going to be beneath our feet one day. They might as well start now.”

As the two women continued, Ken tried to process what they could be talking about. Ken realized that he heard of Goddess Ice before. She was another fetish performer like Mistress Y. he had never worked with her, but he saw some pictures of her while working. She was a stunner, tall, dark and tits and ass to die for. Maybe this was a script for an upcoming scene. It didn’t make a lot of sense otherwise. Was this the sort of scene that he was doing for their scene today? If so, it was far more wild than he was used too.

“And I know how eager you are to keep testing our powers...”, The woman called Goddess Ice said, “Once you convinced me to go through the process I could feel my godhood come to life. I am eager to find new men and women to dominated and make our contol grow...”

“So you don’t think including more Mistresses would help us?”, Mistress Y asked.

“I just want to be careful that we chose the right Mistresses.”, Goddess Ice went on, “We have always been close my dear. I look up to you like a big sister, and i genuinely care about you. I know you have the same relationship with Sammi. She’s as wild as she is sexy, but she would do anything to protect us. Sammi has our best interests at heart and I can trust her. But some of the others out there, I just don’t know if they are the same as us...”

“I agree Ice, I know that we should keep the number small but there are others. Especially...”, Mistress Y went on. By the tone of her voice, you could tell that she was working her way into Goddess Ice’s good graces, “...Especially Belle and Nikki….”

“I love my sisters Mistress Y...”, Ice began, this was a more heated exchange, but the two powerful voices were still feeding off the other. This was an important debate, not an argument, “...I deeply love them both. But they are very different from us...”

“You could never tell with Belle. She’s a younger version of you...”, Said Mistress Y.

Ice Went on, “Yes Belle is great, and the best humiliatrix I know besides us. But she is also submissive if she wants something. She gets off on both control, and giving up control.”

“I have heard some rumors about her indeed...”

“Well, many are true...”, Ice continued, “...I chose this life so that I could be in control. So that I could dominate others. Belle is in it for fun. The Goddess Surgery might not make her a Mistress. I don’t know what part of her personality would come out...”

“But it sounds like deep down you trust her, so it must be the other sister...”, Mistress Y said, “It must be Nikki.”

“It’s not a matter with trust...”, Ice went on. Deeply confident that she can confide her darkest secrets to Mistress Y. If they are truly to dominate the world together, there can be no limitations to their faith in the other, “...The truth is that Nikki, even compared to me has always been powerful. And she likes to use her sex appeal as a weapon to get what she wants. She learned at a young age how to dominate others, even Belle. The things I’ve seen them do... She has a fierceness to her, that deep down i don’t even think I have. I love Nikki, but the truth is that I don’t know if she can follow a plan as well as we can...”

“Does she resent you?”, Mistress Y asks.

“Perhaps at times. As her older sister I was always the one who had to reign her in when she would go too far. I guess like any family, we care about who dominates us and who obeys us...Nikki can dominate, I’m just not sure if she wouldn’t try and dominate other Mistresses...”

“I only bring it up my dear...”, Mistress Y began in a considerate tone, “...because at the end of the day this is all about power. Absolute power. When we will rule, we get to chose who we have at our sides. Both as slaves, and allies. I just wanted you to know that I support you, if you want the people you love to have the chance to rule as well as serve. I love having you at my side...Having you at my side makes me feel powerful...”

To Ken, who was lost but enthralled by this strange discussion, heard what sounded like a kiss. Ice continued:

“And I love you for that Mistress Y. I love the power you’ve given me. I love being able to live out my every fantasy. Thanks to you, I’ve been able to control and degrade the people who did not realize how powerful I was. My old boyfriends, my boss, my stepfather...”, Ice paused, “Now they all fulfill my every whim. Now I hold the power and they worship me for it. I want to share that power, i want to experience everything we are about to do. And if you want to make my sisters become goddesses then you will have my love and support just like always. Just give me some time to think on Nikki and Belle.”

“Of course my beautiful goddess, of coarse...”, Mistress Y said. Throughout this conversation, Ken felt more and more lost. Trying to resolve the feelings he now had for a woman he once had little attraction too, he shuttered to think that what they were saying was real. Could these fetish models, women he had no real interest in, could they have done something to make themselves powerful? It was absurd, but Ken could not deny that he was still hard as a rock from seeing Mistress Y. Ken was still enamored by everything that happened, and did feel like Mistress Y had a sense of power over him. And still, Ken could not leave that room, because Mistress Y had not given him permission.

“And if not for you Ice, I would not have gotten the surgery that gave me access to these powers. And if that had never happened….” Mistress Y said. Ken couldn’t understand why, but he felt as though the conversation had just changed.

“...If that had never happened, I could never have controlled and dominated men, like the one we have in the other room.”

Ken was shocked to hear this. He was thrown for a loop, but also he was desperate to hear what Mistress Y thought of him.

“Oh right, I almost forgot about him...”, Goddess Ice said, “I know we’re still doing the porn videos to maintain our cover and revenue, but why are you about to break him in? Is this a revenge thing? Did Mistress Y want to get with the help after a shoot, and the big buff pornstar said no...”, Goddess Ice teased.

“Haha, no it’s nothing like that”, Mistress Y began. They were teasing each other again, but for Ken this was a desperate moment, “I’ve always liked Ken and I respect him. This is all about testing. I knew he was not into me back before my rebirth. So i thought it would be a good test. I bring him here, make some videos to maintain our cover, and see if he was as susceptible as everyone else is to my body...”

“...Well we both know that there is no resisting your body. Even I can’t compete with you when you shake that godly ass in my face. But it’s a smart idea to see how men fair when we are not on the hunt. I’ve been in here the whole time doing inventory…”, Goddess Ice said, “Has he fallen under?”

“The moment he saw me...”, Mistress Y went on, “...he was like a lost puppy dog. When I walked him to the guest room, he started drooling. I took him by the hand and his pulse spiked. I’m a little worried that he might burst in half when he sees my new breasts.”

“To be fair I’m a Mistress of Power, and I burst whenever I see your breasts now...”, Ice added. They were talking about Ken’s downfall like it was a normal day in the park. And he was only there to test their so called powers? Ken knew he had to leave. He knew whatever was going on it was becoming unsafe for him.

“Well now you know what it was like for me when I met you!”, Mistress Y teased, “But yeah, I thought it would be a good test to make Ken wait. See what happens when I use the bare minumum of our powers, and really see how deep he falls under my spell.”

“So how deep do you think he is?”, Asked Ice, she was genuinely curious. Most of their conquests had deliberate conquests at that point. It would be good to know what happened when they did not apply themselves too hard.

“Well we’ll know in a second...”, Mistress Y went on, “He’s been listening in for a few minutes now, so we really get to see if anyone has the will to resist us.”, Ken was shocked. Mistress Y knew that she had him this whole time. He saw that the intercom did have a blinking light when in use, but that meant she let him hear everything she just said. She was so confident in her power, that she let it all play out. Mistress Y went on.

“This means that Ken now knows that the two of us are manipulative, evil dominatrixes and we are actively going to ruin his life. All he has is the memory of my body, and the seductive voices on the intercom. That’s the two of us at our weakest. So the two of us can now walk to his room in a minute or so.

“If he’s gone, that means he was strong enough to resist us at our weakest. If not, if he is our helpless little bitch by this point, then he will be waiting in that room, eager to do whatever we want. Ken is a good guy, but kind of a man’s man. He likes plain old sex, he likes to be in control and he doesn’t like anything that anyone considers taboo...”

“Like being double teamed by two strap-ons? Would he hate to be fucked by two women as they tell him what a bitch he is?”, Asked Goddess Ice. Ken was going nuts in the room. He was not okay with doing that. Ass play was out of the question, and he couldn’t even imagine doing something he would hate more.

“Oh exactly Ice. He would hate, hate, hate to do that. If any of the old Ken is in there, he is marching out that door to never be heard from again. But if he is still there when we walk in. If he is naked, on his knees and ready to take whatever we give him like a little bitch...Well then we’ll know just how powerful the Mistresses of Power are.”

With that declaration, the intercom turned off on its own. Ken was lost. Ken was confused. But Ken was also talking off all of his cloths. His Cock was harder than it’s ever been and the only thing Ken could think about was how scared he was. He could not leave that room. He started to hear footsteps approaching the doorway. All he cared about was seeing the bodies of Mistress Y and others like her, and maybe if he did what they wanted, that would make them happy.

He hopes that even though Mistress Y was now unbelievably powerful and beautiful, he just hopes that she still cares about making him comfortable to new sexual experiences like she used to. As the door opened he knew she would not be. He had only ever met her as a performer. Mistress Y was now a goddess. And he was just her bitch.

The room had multiple cameras recording everything. The cameraman who enlisted Ken way back when for some extra cash was ordered to record the Rise of the Mistresses of Power, and he was only too happy to obey. He was ready to film his friend be taken and dominated by the rightful rulers of this world.

Both Goddess Ice and Mistress Y were wearing matching leather fetish gear. It made them feel powerful. Their big boobs and bubbly asses were accentuated in every way. Ice was everything she used to me and more. Her tall strong figure left nothing to the imagination, and her new beauty was too much for any man to handle. Both women had on long black strap-ons, pointing at the kneeling, muscular man below them. He was their bitch and they barely worked him over.

Ice’s right hand was around the waist of her shorter friend, excited to get started. Goddess Ice was tempted to lower her hand ever so slightly and feel the ass of Mistress Y. No matter how powerful she would become, Goddess Ice would always want the love and admiration of the only woman to ever dominate her. When Mistress Y recruited her for the Goddess Surgery, there was little Ice could do but obey her friend. Mistress Y had enthralled her and it only made sense for Goddess Ice to join her. When she emerged from the now controlled surgery, Goddess Ice felt like every fantasy she ever had was about to come true. She would conquer all who stood before her, and was grateful to Mistress Y, The only Mistress in the world more powerful and sexy than her. Though she would make the world her bitch, she loved being at the side of someone who commanded such obedience with her every word. She waited for the moments when Mistress Y would want to embrace her as more than just a friend, and along the way Goddess Ice would make anyone she met submit to her will. Right now that meant turning this minor porn actor into a fuckdoll, who would howl his Mistresses’ praises every day and every night.

As the two Mistresses of Power walked towards their fallen prey, they knew that this was just the beginning.

To Be Continued…...