The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis:

An ancient, dark force arises in the modern night to spread terror in the dark, waining days of Autumn.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of adult fiction. It is set in a dark mirror to our own world. Don’t read this story if you don’t like adult situations and adult sexual depictions. This is intended for adults only.

Krampusnacht

Chapter 2

Nora rounded the corner in the office and headed for the lobby. Her final reports were done for the day and it was time to meet Jeannie, Rob and the rest at the bar. Passing the last aisle she saw only one light on in the cube at the end of the row. Pausing mid stride she looked toward the lobby before turning down the aisle.

“Karl? What are you doing here? I thought you were going out of town.” Karl let out a sigh and un bunched his wide shoulders.

“Renee dropped a huge revision to the Johnson Report on me as I was walking out.” He swiveled in his chair and regarded her. “It has to be in Legal’s inbox by the morning or it won’t make the deadline she promised the client.”

“That bitch.” Nora shook her head. She had seen Renee ducking out at 4:45 too. “A couple of us are meeting at Ralph’s for a drink and some dinner. Can you escape for an hour?” After several disastrous flings. Nora didn’t date office mates, but if she did she’d certainly consider Karl. His dark complexion seemed a little out of place with his germanic name, but his feature were not unattractive. Still, he always seemed very intense—if that translated to the bedroom... Nora shrugged off that thought.

Karl seemed to be regarding her as well. She flushed at her wool gathering. “No, I don’t think I can get away. Missed my spot on the plane, but maybe tomorrow I can get another flight out. Thank you though, maybe some other time.”

“Maybe.” Nora replied noncommittally and beat a hasty retreat. Karl watched her go, the sway of her full hips and her long dark hair. Karl didn’t date, too dangerous, but if he did he’d certainly have asked Nora out. Her dark eyes and sun kissed complexion had always drawn his eye, not to mention her luscious curves. He shook his head and turned back to his work.

The Krampus stood and stretched. He had made his lair tucked away in the storm drains in the back corner of the Forest Glen Park, far from prying eyes. The night was young, and it was time to go and visit the local teknon and remind them behave, or else.

The Links of Obedience tightened around the fat man’s throat, his face already beat red. “The Krampus does not forget, nor does he forgive. Should you ever so much as THINK of touching a child in that way again, I will slowly crush every bone in your fat blubbering body, working from your fingers in. Do you understand?” The Krampus’ voice was whispered and carried such venom that it hurt the ears.

“Yes.” Gasped the deviant fat fuck. The Krampus shoved the entire Fasces into the mans face, allowing the brands to smolder against his skin till it blistered. The Links whipped around and threw the man, slamming him into a dumpster at the end of the alley. With all of the wicked, deviant adults in this world, how on gaea would he get to all of the teknon?

A breeze came up and a strange and familiar scent; lavender and spice, wafted to him. Raising his Fasces he soared up to a balcony of the small loft above him. Peering in the window he could see a woman just getting home.

Nora fumbled with the door bleary eyed. She had just finished her shift at the local coffee shop, trying to put away a few more dollars to send home. She could see her breath exhausting inside the apartment and went to rear door to turn on the radiator. It gurgled as if sick, and refused to come on, again. With a frustrated kick, she moved back to the kitchen table and began sifting through the mail. She lifted one letter from the stack, a letter from home! Smiling she tore it open.

Her mother’s neat cursive scrolled across the page, thanking her again for the monthly help Nora had been. Unfortunately they were not going to be able to make it up for Christmas, her father had caught pneumonia and shouldn’t travel. Her mother hopped Nora would be able to make it down instead.

Tears stung Nora’s eyes. She didn’t have enough time off accrued after Thanksgiving to get out of town and down to her parents house. Another Christmas...alone. Shivering she sat down on the couch, drawing a knit blanket around her shoulders, tears beginning to trickle down her face.

An icy blast went through the room as the door to her little balcony blew open and banged against the wall. Teary eyed Nora looked up in surprise. Looming in the doorway stood a large, shadowed figure, backlight by silver moonlight. Two glowing eyes, red as burning brands, swept across the room, searching. Terror gripped Nora’s soul and she huddled down into the blanket, willing herself to be as small and invisible as possible.

The Krampus watched Nora try to shrink away and stifled a chuckle, to his eyes the room was lit as mid day. Slowly he stepped passed the threshold, stalking into the room, swing his head side to side, letting his chains ring. His hot breath exhausted in plumes in the chill room.

“I am The Krampus.” He growled, still not acknowledging Nora’s huddled form. “The Dark Lord of Yule. I come to punish the wicked when the Sun has journeyed to the south lands. Dark deeds shine bright in the dark month.” Each hoof fall rang on the floor as he krept. Ignoring Nora, he moved passed her deeper into the studio, pretending to search for his prey.

Nora was shaking in her blanket, but not from the chill. Monsters didn’t exist, couldn’t exist. Her mind reeled, trying to process what she had seen. Her flight instinct was screaming in her mind to run. She waited three hammering heart beats, and bolted for the open door.

The Krampus smiled and raised and arm. The Links of Obedience snaked out, coiling around Nora’s throat, seizing her retreat in its tracks. Nora’s body stopped trying to flee, came to a gentle halt, and stood with her hands at her sides. “The coat.” He ordered smiling.

Nora heard the command, but couldn’t understand. Her body knew however; her shoulders shrugged and the thick wool long coat slipped from her arms to puddle on the floor. Instantly she began to shiver in the moonlight. The Krampus stood back, admiring her shapely silhouette.

Black leather boots clung to her calves, black stockings hugged her thighs leading up to a tight pencil skirt. Around her body, bound a tight, sheer blouse, obviously a half size too small to comfortably contain her generous figure.—Very nice indeed—thought The Krampus.—You still have good taste I see, Karl—

The Krampus slowly stalked up to the ensorceled woman. He reached out a clawed hand and slowly ran a talon along Nora round ass across and up to her waist. Drawing his finger up between her breast he snipped the last button off before lifting Nora’s chin. Her eyes locked with his, he saw a terrible, primal fear in her eyes and pleasing glimmer of defiance.

Nora felt the sharp tip of a claw tracing over her body and tried to make sense of it what she felt. It almost seemed...gentle? A thick finger lifted her chin and she found herself gazing into the shadowed fiery depths of the beasts eyes. She felt a pressure against her mind, and then a feeling of relaxation washed over her. She inhaled deeply, breathing in the scent of fresh turned, wet soil and frost that seemed to exude from him. Glimpses of walking from her house to the family barn to feed the animals on Christmas day flashed across her vision. The time when she and Billy Stilles snuck off to the Mercer’s stables and he bound her wrists to the post before smacking her ass with the riding bat and licking her pussy to a screaming orgasm.

“Tell me Nora. What wicked things have you done this year?” The Krampus cooed. He could feel himself beginning to respond to her femaleness. Her scent filled his nostrils, making him light headed.

Memories sprang into the forefront of her mind and her lips gave them voice. “I had a screaming fight with my father over money. I called him awful names, said he a prideful chauvinist. I wrote Jennifer Smyth up for being 20 minutes late after her ex didn’t pick up her daughter on time. I didn’t go back to Pete’s coffee and pay the barista back the dollar he fronted me. I played with myself in my office. I ran a red light last week. I didn’t hold the elevator...” Tears were streaming down her face now over burning red cheeks. Her thoughts were so tangled. She had meant to call her father, and now she wasn’t going to see him at Christmas.

“And these are the worst of your misdeeds child?” He asked gently. He found his hand stroking her cheek, wiping away a tear. A strange tenderness was taking hold in his black heart

“Yes...Sir.” She whispered. His hand was so warm. She shivered violently. She used to call Billy that—somehow it felt...right.

“You have been a very good girl Nora.” Her eyes closed and she pressed her cheek into his hand. “You deserve to be rewarded.” Her large, dark eyes opened and peered up at him, and her breathing quickened.

Biting her lip Nora, willing herself to silence. All of her warning bells were ringing in her mind. Asking the Devil for anything always ended in tragedy and this certainly seemed to be a demonic creature. She wrestled with herself, but in the end it wasn’t her decision. The chains chimed with the slightest tug from The Krampus, and her mouth started spilling her secrets.

“I’m so lonely Sir.” She sobbed quietly. “And so cold. All the time.” She closed her eye, her chest heaving.

He smiled and bent, brushing her nose lightly. “Then let us warm you.” He husked. His lips grazed hers, then pressed into them. Nora tried one last time to summon up the will to resist before his lips, surprisingly soft, kissed her. Her arms raised and wrapped around his neck, burying her fingers into his thick mass of hair. She felt his warmth bubbling up her fingers.

Placing his finger at her shirt collar he slashed his talon down her back, slitting her clothing and leaving a thin scratch mark down her back from neck to the top of her ass. She cried into his mouth and he quickly slid his tongue in, flicking and playing with her tongue. Her breath was sweet and her tongue soft. Her smell filled his snout. Flicking the shredded remains of her garter belt aside, he gently gripped her round ass and lifted her to him. He thought to remove the chain from around her neck, but from deep within her mind he could sense that it would disappoint her.

Nora’s legs wrapped around his muscled waist and he carried her to the table. Reaching down with one hand he dumped the tables content to the floor with a crash. She barely registered as she continued devouring his mouth.

Laying her down on the table he let go over her mouth and began tracing down her throat, scraping the skin with her sharp teeth. She moaned loudly and ran her hands up his polished black horns. Keeping his tongue tucked away he continued to nibble his way down her body. He suckled on her large hard nipples and kissed his way across the underside of her left breast. His clawed hands slowly traced their way down her waist to her wide hips before gripping her thighs firmly. Crouching, The Krampus kissed his way down her belly, across her mons before wrapping his lips around her clit.

Nora gripped both obsidian horns hanging on for dear life. Her breath came in ragged gasps, exhausting above her, and sweat beaded on her brow. Slowly he slid his tongue past his teeth, running it up her thigh, before drawing it slowly up her slit. Her whole body spasmed and her hips bucked. He laughed into her oozing pussy before sliding his tongue into her wet depths. Having a prehensile made for passionate bedfellows, The Krampus mused to no one in particular. As the tip contacted her g-spot she hissed and her legs clamped around his massive head.

The Krampus grabbed her waist and reared back, lifting her up above his head. With a thump her back was planted against the ceiling, pinned by the massive horns. His tongue continue lashing back and forth inside of her, alternately thumping and flicking his target.

Nora couldn’t think straight any longer; she gave in and surrendered herself to the feelings boiling out of her core. Her hips pumped the Krampus’ tongue farther into her cunt, as she hugged the horns pinning her high in the air.

Rocking his head in time to his tongue thrusting, The Krampus rhythmically thumped her ass into the cold ceiling. His hands gripped her thighs hards, his talons beginning to bight into her soft flesh. He felt his cock thunk against the tabletop, rigid and slick.—I will ruin you for mortal lovers my sweet—he thought.

Nora felt herself being lowered down to the table. The Krampus slid his hands up his horns to her wrists, grasping them roughly and pinning them above her head. Chains snaked out from under the table and bound her wrists together and her ankles apart, spreading her wide.

He placed the head of his cock against her nether lips. “Are you feeling warmer,” he pressed into her slick folds, “lover?”

She moaned and relaxed herself as much as possible “Yes Sir.” She wanted him, wanted him to pour his heat deep inside her. She would be warm all winter if he did, she knew, somehow. His arms came down either side, gripping the table for leverage.

The Krampus struggled to maintain his pace. Hot sweat dripped from his brow as he fought to maintain his control. Were he to let go he could tear this lovely voluptuous treat in half, and their dalliance was reward for being such a good soul. His tongue slid out and began lapping at her throat, tasting her sweat, inhaling her scent.

Deeper and deeper he plunged, trying to keep his pace slow and sensual, but the pressure building in him would not be denied for long. The wooden table began to crack under the force of his grip. He thrust hard and felt the crown of his cock press into the back of her pussy—she had taken more than half his length and her cunt gripped his girth firmly. Grunting he withdrew and thrust in again hard.

“Please Sir...” Nora whispered weakly. “Please...” Her eye was glassy and unfocused, and her head was beginning to lol to the side. The Krampus reached down and gently lifted her head, locking eyes with her.

—Stay with me sweetling—he whispered into her mind. Carefully keeping eye contact he pumped into her, matching her thrusts perfectly. He could sense her body’s aches from the exhaustion, the cold, and their play. His muscles began to shake and his hips burned from the strain.

Higher and higher he built the tension, the pressure, the pleasure. Like building a tower, with each thrust he lay stone upon stone, reaching ever toward the heavens. As with all such undertakings, soon this structure would tip, overbalance, and crash to the ground in a terrible, devastating cacophony of ecstasy and heat.

Her mouth tried and failed to to form words.—I need you, My Lord—Nora thoughts whispered across her mind.—Please—He felt the balance waiver and tip.

With a bellow he arched hard into her, feeling her begin to tear slightly, and came hard, shooting cord after cord of his essence deep into her. His pleasure boiled down the link between them and cast her over the precipice. Nora screamed, muscles straining against the bonds, hips bucking and thrusting wildly. Her pleasure fed back through their link and into him, and he gasped, staggered. Back and forth they reflected their pleasure, magnifying and dispersing it, shattering all pretense.

* * *

The Krampus lifted himself groggily off of Nora’s unconscious body. The chains uncoiled and slid off of her limbs, falling to the floor with a ring before coiling once again around his shoulders. Nora lay there, eyes open, and unseeing, but her breath came evenly and was visible in the air. Her soft skin glowed in the dim light as steam seemed to waft off of her.

He sat back on his haunches, taking in her loveliness, her vulnerability and savoring it, but the night wore thin and he had much work to do. He gathered her up in his arms, and lay her gently on the couch, before covering her with her coat, and several blankets. As she snuggled into the warm nest he built her eyes flickered and then slid shut. With a contented sigh, she was soon drifting down into exhausted sleep.

Lifting his hand the Krampus called forth his sacred Fasces. Picking through the ever-burning bundle he carefully withdrew a several stalks, and bound them with a few strands of the sleeping girls hair. Bringing the small bundle to his lips he blew gently across the shaft.

Ash and soot gently separated from the stalks and wafted lazily about the room before a gust of icy north wind spun the cloud out the opened door. What remained in his taloned hand was a bundle of shining golden switches, glowing faintly to his eyes. He placed the magical charm on the narrow mantle above a firebox. Years ago been welded shut, but the old magic would still be honored. It was time to go.

The sweat on his chest was quickly cooling, reminding him of the chill in the room. Walking to the balcony door he peered down at the ancient, wheezing radiator. With a sharp kick from his steel shod hood the machine sputtered back to life and began warming chill air. Throwing a final, wistful look over his shoulder and the huddled form, The Krampus quietly closed the door and flew up into the night.