The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kristine’s Conscience

by Sarhom

Chapter 2

When we got to Kristine’s house, we closed the door behind us and turned right, into the living room.

“Get me a seltzer from the fridge,” Kristine said to me. She let herself collapse into an armchair. I did the same, sitting easily on her couch.

“It’s your house. Get it yourself.”

Kristine gasped, a look of positive delight on her face. “You said no!”

“Sure I said no.” I sat up and looked at her curiously. “It is your house. And... not that I’m questioning your power, not after that demonstration with Tucker, but you protected me against it, remember?

She nodded, still beaming. “Of course I remember. Sorry, it’s just that no one’s said ‘no’ to me in a long time.” She stood up. “I’ll get it myself. You want anything?”

She came back with a seltzer for herself and an orange juice for me. “I don’t keep beer around anymore,” she explained. “Alcohol and my powers mix really badly.”

I chuckled uncomfortably, wondering what she meant. We sat in silence for a few minutes, drinking our drinks in her living room. It didn’t seem like anyone else was around, but I could hear noise from the TV upstairs, so I guessed her parents were home. I knew they wouldn’t mind my being here, though—Kristine and I had been in and out of each others houses who-knows-how-many times over the 20 years we’d known each other. We’d known each other our whole lives. Still, we both had other friends. Kristine could have gone to Amanda or Caitlin and asked one of them for help. But it was me she approached, asking me to help her deal with these powers she could only somewhat control. It was flattering, in a way. In order to help her, though, I would need to understand her powers better. Or, at all.

“So... I have questions.”

“I bet you do.” Kristine shifted in her seat and looked at me expectantly.

“These powers... where do they come from? How did you get them?”

“I’d rather not talk about it. Does it really matter?”

I thought about it. “I suppose not,” I sighed. The TV upstairs was kind of distracting. It sounded like a big fight scene or something, with a lot of yelling and banging. “Okay Kristine, better question. How long have you had these powers?”

“Three months,” she said. “It feels like longer, but... yeah. Three months.”

“And in that time...” I tried to think over the sound of a high-pitched cry from upstairs. “In that time, what have you been making people do?”

There was another distant shout from the TV, and she looked uncomfortable. “All sorts. Mostly small things, in the early days at least. I got people to let me cut them in line. Got the girl in the apartment across the hall to stop playing her radio late at night. Little inconveniences that would annoy me, would suddenly stop.” I nodded to show I was listening. I thought I heard a woman on the TV shout “John”, which happened to be Kristine’s father’s name, but I thought little enough of that. “Then I started to use my powers more deliberately. I got a professor to give me an A on a test I hadn’t taken. I got people in stores to give me huge discounts... and so on.”

“Pretty much what most people would do,” I admitted. “Obviously you don’t need me to tell you stealing is not nice.”

“Uh, yeah,” said Kristine. “Anyway, I started doing things intentionally like that, but at the same time, I noticed that even without my intending it, people just did what I wanted. All the time, without my having to tell them.” Her words were interrupted by a man groaning “Ohhh god!” as though he’d just been shot. Intense movie. “Even just idle thoughts. Like... I’d see a girl wearing boots I liked, and she’d start taking them off to give me before I knew what was happening.”

I nodded. “So strangers started turning into servants. And you had no control over it.”

“Not just strangers,” Kristine said heavily. Something terrible must have happened in the show upstairs, because the woman who’d shouted “John” started wailing pretty loudly. The ceiling above us shook a bit. “I didn’t want to use my powers on my friends. I was afraid of changing them. But that’s exactly what happened. I’d be talking to them, and anticipating what they might say to me, and then that’s exactly what they would say. I’d start talking about, oh, football or something—and they’d join in, not changing the topic or saying anything I didn’t want to hear. And before I knew it, they were only into the things I was into, only talking about the things I wanted to talk about, and just... acting like I was the center of their world. They stopped being normal people and started being...” She struggled for words. “...puppet friends.”

“I get it.” I wondered what else she had been making her college friends do, but another series of moans from upstairs distracted me.

“You can see how that would drive me crazy, Josh?” asked Kristine. “It’s like I spent the last three months just talking to myself, living in a dream. Everyone just letting me do what I want with them, catering to the slightest desire I could—”

“Kristine, let me stop you for a moment,” I said.

“No one ever interrupts me!” She beamed again.

“Listen, Kristine,” I said, brushing past her. I pointed in the direction of the noise above us. “I can’t pretend that’s the TV any more. What the hell are your parents doing up there?”

She suddenly blushed and looked at the stairs. There was no way those voices belonged to anyone other than her parents, having what sounded like the wildest sex of their lives.

“What did you do to them?”

“They were thinking of getting a divorce.” Kristine sounded very bitter. “I didn’t want them to.”

“So you had them screw each others’ brains out?”

She turned back to me, still red-faced, but angry. “Yes. Okay? They were unhappy with each other, and... I made them get along. I told you, I’ve got a perverted, sick, twisted mind. Do you understand?”

“Okay, okay,” I said, raising my hands placatingly. She was clearly pissed, more at herself than at me, I guessed. As if to accentuate her mood, both of her parents let out a loud groan, shaking the walls.

“Can you make it stop?” I wondered.

“Sure,” she said, trying to calm down. “Sure.” She focused for a moment, and the sounds ended. “Okay. I put them to sleep for a while.”

“Thanks,” I said. She still looked upset. “Sorry, I... I didn’t mean to over-react. I mean, I guess I can understant. It’s not too bad. They are married and everything. Them having sex is... I mean, weird because it’s your parents, but not that weird. Right?“

I tried to give Kristine a reassuring look. Slowly, she smiled back at me. I handled that fairly well, I thought. It wouldn’t help for Kristine to call herself a twisted pervert, just because she had gone overboard when it came to keeping her parents together. I smiled a bit wider at her, and I saw her finally relax.

At that moment, there was a different noise from upstairs. A quivering, muffled moan, coming from a different part of the house. Upstairs, but not her parents’ room.

“Um, who else is here?” I asked.

Kristine’s mood instantly soured again. “Bill,” she practically spat.

“Oh, right, your boyfriend’s staying with you.” I nodded.

Kristine looked extremely bitter. “He’s not my boyfriend.” I was taken aback at her words. “Bill’s an asshole. I caught him cheating on me with a girl from his bio class. They were going at it—on my bed!—when I got home. That’s the day my powers first appeared.”

“Oh... wow. Really? Damn... Kristine? Uh... What did you do to him?”

She sighed, and stood up. “Okay, Josh. If you’re serious about helping me with this...”

“Yeah?”

“...then I’d better show you everything. Come on.”

She led me upstairs. We didn’t go towards her parents’ room, but towards hers. She opened the door to let me into a darkened room, with black shades drawn over the windows. It took my eyes a minute to adjust. When they did, they fell upon the body on Kristine’s bed. It was Bill, nude except for a pair of boxer briefs, which he was tenting painfully.

“Uh, what’s this?” I asked, gesturing to Bill’s situation on the bed. I walked into the room to look a bit more closely. Bill lay spread-eagled, as though his wrists and ankles had been tied to the bedposts. Except Kristine’s bed didn’t have any bedposts, and there were no restraints. The position did show off his swimmer’s body, though. His lithe, hairless chest rose and fell softly.

As Kristine stepped after me into her room, Bill noticed her and started to moan incoherently. I noticed a pair of panties stuffing his mouth.

Kristine walked past me and sat down on the edge of the bed. Without really thinking about it, she picked up a flogger that was lying on her desk. I’d never seen one of those in person before... I had hardly realized they existed outside of fetish porn.

She reached down to stroke his naked chest with one finger. He moaned and writhed beneath her touch, but didn’t move his arms or legs. Obviously, he thought he really had been tied down. But he raised his head to look at his girlfriend worshipfully, making noises of desire through the panties in his mouth.

“This is Bill. He was a terrible boyfriend, so I’ve been punishing him.” Kristine’s voice had taken on a harsher tone, almost mocking. I got the sense she was talking to him more than to me. “When I found him cheating on me, that was the first time my powers manifested. I had him tell me everything—how he’d been sleeping with other girls the entire time we’d been going out, how he only ever dated me because he wanted to be able to tell people he had a girlfriend... He was a complete asshole, and I... oh, I wanted revenge. And I’ve been taking my revenge for three months now. Haven’t I, Bill?”

He moaned some more. Kristine ran her flogger over his boxer briefs, causing his bulge to throb.

“But... but...” I shook my head, dumbfounded. My mind couldn’t reconcile the image of the budding dominatrix in front of me, and that of my old childhood friend.

“So,” she continued, ignoring me, “I made him my bitch. I twisted his mind completely. I used him as a practice target. Now Bill lives only to worship and serve me. Isn’t that right?” Bill groaned in agreement. Kristine gave a harsh laugh, and smacked him with the flogger. Seemingly this was a signal, because he suddenly forgot all about the imaginary bindings, plunghing his hands into his boxers to start stroking himself to Kristine.

“How do you feel about me now, Bill?” Kristine asked him. Bill tried to speak. The words didn’t get through the panties in his mouth, but the meaning did—“I love you, Mistress!”

And he was stroking himself, hard and fast, boxers still on but completely ignored. Kristine grinned wickedly. She grabbed him by the hair and forced him to lock eyes with her. She gave him a hard stare for several seconds, dominating him with her eyes. Bill, still lying on the bed, whimpered and seemed to shrink beneath her gaze. He kept pumping his cock, but excruciatingly slowly, teasing his cock just as Kristine might.

“I hate your face,” she said to him, softly. He didn’t break eye contact or stop stroking his cock. He did let out a pained moan of adoration. Kristine began to smack him with the flogger, taking satisfaction in his whimpers, still holding his hair with her other hand.

As for me, I squirmed uncomfortably in the doorway. I’d known Kristine to go into a temper before, but I’d never even imagined her like this. She radiated anger, and power. And Bill lay there like a mindless rag doll, lost in her eyes, in the pain of her anger, and in the pleasure of teasing himself for her amusement. The whole scene seemed unreal, like a revenge-fueled dream pulled from the darkest corner of Kristine’s imagination. Which, I realized, was what it was.

Kristine got tired of looking into Bill’s eyes, and let go of his hair to slap him across the face. “Fucking slut,” she said. She started to climb onto the bed, on her hands and knees, to position her crotch above his mouth.

I couldn’t take it anymore. “Ummmmm,” I said. “S-sorry, I’ll just go.”

Kristine froze and turned to look at me. I was quite sure that the sight of Bill spread on the bed had made her forget I was there. In fact, I suspected she’d forgotten Bill was there, too. Or at least, that he was a real being and not an object from her daydreams.

“You don’t... um. You don’t have to go, i-if you don’t want to,” she stammered. She was in an awkward position, half on the bed and half off. I felt the same way. My cock was already hard in my jeans, and I very badly wanted to see how this scene played out. But at the same time, this was Kristine. My friend since forever. Could I really stand here and watch her like a peeping Tom?

“No, it’s... I’ll go. I’ll wait downstairs,” I muttered.

Kristine’s family’s living room was a very familiar place to me. Sitting on the couch, I shook my head, half-wondering if what I’d just seen was real. I stared at the living room TV. Its screen was lifeless at the moment, but I was too lost in thought to reach for the remote to turn it on, and staring at it comforted me, somehow.

I felt my crotch through my pants. I still had a half a boner from what I’d seen in Kristine’s bedroom. It would have been wrong to stay and watch, I told myself. But I also couldn’t stop myself from finishing the scene in my mind’s eye: Kristine pulling off her jeans and underwear... exposing herself as she took a position above her helplessly aroused slave... slowly lowering herself on top of him... giving him an undeniable order to eat her out, which he would have no choice but to obey... smacking him with her flogger as he licked... her cries of pleasure as he worshiped her with his tongue...

The living room. I was in her living room. I pulled my hand out from my pants. I must not, I told myself, forget the real world around me, like Kristine had started to do. I would not forget myself like her. Although, she did say I could have stayed...

I squeezed my eyes shut, and focused. Yes, I’d never seen anything this messed up, or this hot, in my entire life. But Kristine, Kristine, was the center of it. How could I involve myself in her own, private—

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps coming down from Kristine’s room, down the stairs towards where I was sitting. “I’m sorry, Kristine,” I said, not looking at her. “I didn’t realize what you were gonna do. I just don’t think I can...” I sighed and turned to look at her. But the person standing there wasn’t Kristine. It was Bill.

“Oh,” I said. I pivoted on the couch to look at him. No longer naked, he was wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and sandals. I also noticed a distinct lack of... female residue on his face. In fact, there was no evidence at all that he had, ten minutes ago, been on his back, mindlessly stroking himself to his mistress.

“Hello, Josh,” said Bill with a sly smile. He sat right next to me on the couch.

“Uh,” I said. I wanted to ask, “Are you okay,” but he seemed so normal that I couldn’t bring myself to say it. Instead I asked, “How are you?”

“Good,” he said, still smiling. “I hope we didn’t weird you out too much. Kristine forgets herself sometimes.”

“Yeah. It’s... it’s okay. I’m not mad or anything. The, um, kinky stuff was a bit much, but it doesn’t bother me too bad. I mean, I can think of how it could have been worse.”

“Really?” said Bill. His eyes sparkled. He didn’t actually wink, but I felt it was implied.

“That’s not what I mean,” I said, hastily. “It’s just that... Kristine and I have known each other for a long time, okay? I just... I don’t feel right spying on her as she’s having sex.”

“I understand. Are you morally opposed to it? Are you one of those people who thinks it’s all a perversion?”

I shook my head as I considered. “No. Turning people into puppets, that’s wrong,” I mused. “But... I mean, Kristine’s not in full control of her powers, right? The fantasy’s not evil. She just needs to learn how to stop herself from forcing it on others. There’s nothing wrong with the fantasy.“

“That’s right,” nodded Bill. “But if it’s not wrong, why be shy? You’re not going to tell me seeing me all naked and helpless didn’t turn you on, are you?”

I didn’t answer. It occurred to me that this was a large couch, and yet Bill was sitting right next to me. I shimmied slightly to the side.

“We all have fantasies,” said Bill. He scooted over to close the distance. “You obviously have some good ones... you just said you were thinking of how it could have been more kinky.”

I felt my face going pink a bit, and pressed myself right up against the couch armrest to move away. Bill again moved closer. Now he pressed himself right up against me, our knees touching. I could have gotten up, of course. But I was too engrossed in what he was saying. Embarrassed though I still felt, I knew my cock had started to stir. And it wasn’t so unpleasant, having his body close to mine like that. Still, I wondered how in control of himself he really was. I’d only met him once, but I didn’t think it was like him to be so physical.

“It’s okay,” he went on. “It’s normal to have fantasies. There’s nothing wrong with it, we all have them. Yes, Kristine can make people live hers out. But that’s just her. Her imagination isn’t so different from what you have buzzing around inside your head, I bet.”

His eyes flicked down to my crotch and back up, giving me a playful grin. I turned away, feeling my face burn a little.

“Yeah, but I still feel wrong spying. I wouldn’t want someone else watching me, watching me in one of my private fantasies.”

“Why not?” asked Bill.

I felt myself go a little red at the question. “Because... because they’re private!”

“They’re private because they’re private? That’s no answer, Josh,” said Bill. He put his hand on my thigh, and I felt an erotic thrill. I turned back to look at him in confusion. I remembered how, when I’d come out as bi last winter, he’d seemed a little disgusted at the time. But now gave me a look that mixed playfulness and arousal.

“What you really mean is that you’re embarrassed,” he said, speaking softly, making me feel his closeness. “You’re afraid people won’t like you if they knew what sort of fun, kinky stuff you think about, and participating would mean admitting you think about it. Am I right?”

“I... guess...” I said. He distracted me by squeezing my thigh.

“Josh,” he said. He still spoke softly—intimately, almost. “There’s no need to be shy. I know what you like. And no one else is watching us here.” I looked around the living room, seeing its emptiness. I half-expected to see Kristine here pulling his strings, but she was still upstairs.

I was too confused and too aroused to think clearly, but I still sense something up. “Bill, what’s with you?” I asked. I leaned forward to whisper. “Is Kristine making you do this?”

He laughed, and put an arm around me to hold me close. “Not exactly,” he whispered back, in conspiratorial tones, letting me feel his warm breath on my face. “But for some reason, when I look at you, I just want to... play out a little fantasy of my own. I bet it’s the same one you’re having... right... now.” His hand inched closer to my cock, which was straining against my jeans. I looked back at his stubbly face. My eyes met his. What was going on behind those eyes? Was Kristine speaking through Bill, using him as a mouthpiece? That didn’t seem right. Some of this had to be coming from him. But had she told him exactly what to do? Or was Kristine still upstairs in her room, hating herself for having scared me off, letting desires she didn’t consciously acknowledge seep into her ex-boyfriend’s brain?

Bill kissed me.

My whole train of thought vanished.

I kissed him back.

He put his hands on my shoulders, pushing me back into the cushions while pushing his lips into mine. He seemed to know what to do, almost as though he were following a script. His kisses were hard, quick, passionate. He started undoing my belt. I lifted myself off the couch a fraction to help him slide down my pants and underwear. Somehow he managed to do it without breaking off from making out, not even for a second. I felt my cock spring free into the cool air. Bill grabbed it instantly and started to stroke.

He finally did stop kissing me, giving me a chance to say something profound. “Fuck,” I breathed.

He knelt down in front of the couch, still stroking me. A lustful haze clouded my vision as I tried to look down at him. But for Bill, the sight of my arousal had seemed to trigger something deep inside him, a need I don’t think he could have resisted even if he wanted to. He licked the head of my cock softly, sending shivers all the way up to my shoulders and all the way down to my toes. He saw a drop of pre appear, and licked it again. I whined in bliss.

And then he really got going. His lips wrapped around my cock before the tingles from the last lick had finished. I put my hand on his head and held on as it started bobbing up and down on me. My eyes closed and I started moaning unconsciously, vaguely aware that that anyone who cared to could hear my pleasure. I couldn’t care. Bill certainly didn’t—his lips moved up and down on my cock with a slurping sound each time he reached the tip. I don’t think there was a single thought in his head but the need to please me.

His tongue dragged against the bottom of my shaft. I let my head roll back and breathed heavily. That signaled Bill to suck even harder.

My balls twitched in that way that told me there was no going back. I started thrusting into Bill’s mouth, holding his head reflexively. He obediently became passive, letting me fuck his mouth, harder and harder, faster and faster, until finally...

“Nnnnnnnnnn!” I started to see stars. I felt a jet of cum shoot out of me, and into Bill’s throat. He popped my cock out of his mouth and stroked it some more with his hand—too early, as another jet of seed hit him on the cheek, and a third splattered his chest.

Finally I was done, lying back in the couch, spent. “Mmmm... mmmm... mmmm...” For a second I thought I was still making noise, but that was a female voice, a voice I knew well, coming from the stiars. I twisted around to see Kristine sitting on the bottom two steps, moaning her way through her own orgasm, her fingers buried in her pussy. She’d been watching, of course. She must have come down after Bill started to work on me.

When the throes of orgasm started to subside in her, she noticed me watching her back. She froze, like she had done in her room. I stared at her. She stared at me. My cock was still out and dripping a little. Her fingers were still pressed against her sopping pussy. Kristine and I took each other in.

And then I started to laugh. She started to laugh, probably because I was. Bill started to laugh, probably because Kristine was.

“So, this is what it’s like,” I said, collapsing back into the cushions.

“Yes, Josh, this is what it’s like. This is what my life’s become. And I just can’t take it any more. Bill was only the first, the most... egregious. I’ve probably screwed up more lives than I care to think about. Who knows what’s happened to the people who I’ve tweaked on a whim.”

She looked at me, and I realized just how much she needed my help. I also realized that this was the first time she was having this conversation with another independent mind since this whole mess had started.

“You can still go, if you want to,” she said. I shook my head no. How could I leave now?

A huge look of relief came over her. “You mean it? Seriously? You... you understand what I’m asking you to do?”

“I do. You need me to stay close to you, be a voice of reason.”

“I need you to be my conscience,” Kristine said. “I can’t tell right from wrong any more. I don’t even really know how someone does that, but I need it. Can you?”

I nodded. “All you need, really, is another mind. One other free-willed person in your life to help keep you sane. And I guess, if that’s going to be me, I have to get used to being in this new life of yours. And that...” I smiled, pulling my pants back up, “I think I can manage.“

* * *