The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kristine’s Conscience

by Sarhom

Chapter 3

The first 15 minutes of my next day confused the hell out of me.

It took me one minute to figure out where I was. My bedroom back home, not my university dorm room.

It took me two minutes to realize why my wall clock said 3:42. The batteries had died. My phone gave me the correct time, 10:37.

It took me three minutes to piece together my memories of the day before. Kristine had psychic powers, and her boyfriend Bill had sucked me off? Had that been real? Couldn’t be. Must have been a dream.

It took me four minutes to check my email. There was one message, and it was from myself. From last night. No subject. It said: “Not a dream—J”. Okay. Okay, okay, okay. Not a dream. What the fuck.

It took me five minutes to decide what to do with my morning wood. It begged me to jerk off to thoughts of everything that had happened, and every sexy thing that could happen next time. But no. I opted for a cold shower instead.

When I got out of the bathroom, I heard my mother’s voice calling me.

“Yeah, Ma?!” I called back, my voice sounding oddly panicky. My heart had started racing, but I couldn’t put my finger on why.

“Kristine’s here! Come and say hello!”

I dressed quickly, and ran downstairs. Kristine and my mother both sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee. An everyday scene, except that Kristine had once again chosen something much more provocative than usual. That scarlet low-cut top was bound to draw male eyes.

My mom beckoned me over. “Sit down. You want coffee, or hot cocoa? We have Swiss Miss.”

“It’s May. I’ll have coffee.” I sat next to Kristine. We shared a grin. I felt much more comfortable around her and her powers than I had the day before. We hadn’t done anything more than talk after my fun with Bill yesterday, but just having seen each other half-naked and helplessly horny was bound to sweep the awkwardness out of the way for next time.

In that conversation last night, Kristine and I had agreed to stick together as much as possible. It would be my responsibility to keep an eye on her, to encourage her to reign herself in if she used her powers too much, and generally to be her anchor to reality. I wouldn’t mind hanging out with her. She was my friend. Although the thought occurred to me that my payment for services rendered would be to watch all the sexy mayhem that could unfold around her... but I shut that thought down. I was trying specifically to prevent that, I reminded myself.

Kristine had told me yesterday about how her sexual thoughts tended to become reality, how she had the power to make anybody do whatever she wanted, but didn’t know how to turn it off. After she and I had seen each other have messy orgasms in her living room, it had been much easier to have that conversation. But the one thing Kristine refused to talk about was how she’d gotten her powers in the first place. I had asked a couple of times, and she’d always brushed it off or changed the subject. So I’d given up on talking about it.

Instead, this morning, Kristine and I chatted about other things. We compared notes on old friends, joked about Internet memes, and so on. My mother sat at the table with us and tried to join in, but she didn’t get most of the references. Typical parental behavior. For some reason, I still felt my heart beating very fast. I felt like there was something I was forgetting, something important.

After a while, my mom said to me, “So what are you two going to do today?”

“I hadn’t given it much thought,” I admitted.

“You know, I was just thinking about the sandwich shop that just opened by the bookstore,” Kristine said. “Have you been there yet?”

I shook my head. “We could grab lunch if you want. Especially if the bookstore’s right there.” The bookstore was one of our old favorite hangouts.

“Fine with me!” Kristine smiled.

“Josh,” my mother interrupted, “you’re not going out looking like that, are you?” More typical parental behavior. Still, for some reason, I felt my pulse speeding up.

“What, ma?” I grumbled.

“You haven’t brushed your hair right,” my mother said. She gave me her best motherly look of disapproval. “And you’ve spilled coffee on your shirt, right there.”

I grumbled. She was right.

“I don’t know how you dress at school,” my mom went on, “but if you’re going out with Kristine you should at least look good.”

I looked from my mom to Kristine, who was smiling slightly. Suddenly something clicked.

“Ma,” I asked cautiously, “What about Kristine?”

“What about her?”

“Anything she needs to do before going out?”

“What? No, she looks fine.” My mom looked at Kristine and smiled. “Where did you get the top? I like the style on you.”

“Oh, thanks! There’s a place at the mall, called Riotous,” Kristine said, disinterestedly.

“Good to know,” my mother said, nodding at Kristine. She turned back to me. “Aren’t you going to—”

“Kristine,” I said, loudly. “We should go, now. Right now.”

Kristine looked confused. “What’s wrong?”

I nudged my head in the direction of my mother. I saw on Kristine’s face, she realized it too. “Let’s go,” I said again.

“Yes,” Kristine agreed hurriedly.

“Yes, maybe you two had better just go,” my mother agreed, suddenly standing up. “You can take the car, Josh.”

I gulped as she handed me the keys from her handbag.

“I’m sorry!” Kristine said to me once we’d gotten out of Larchwood Lane.

“You can’t...” I turned the steering wheel slightly too violently, but Kristine didn’t notice. I tried again. “What did you do to my mom?”

“Nothing!” said Kristine. “I think nothing!”

“You did something to her! She would never approve of clothes like that!” I found myself starting to shout, and tried to moderate my voice. Driving while agitated made talking harder, though. “I know you didn’t do it on purpose. But still. I don’t... I don’t want you... messing with my family.”

“I know, I know,” Kristine said, miserably. Kristine had never been the type of girl to cry easily, but she was on the verge of tears now. “I should never have gone into your house. I’m sorry.”

I turned onto the main road, only to be stopped by a red light. “I’m not trying to berate you or anything, but seriously. I want my ma left out of this.”

“I will. I mean, I’ll stay away.” Kristine was talking to her knees now. “I won’t go near your family any more. You know I can’t help it. This happens all. The. Time.”

Her melancholy was starting to make me feel bad. “I know how hard it is to control when it happens without conscious thought. But... what about when you give orders out loud? That has to mean you have some conscious input, right?” She nodded. “So then, why can’t you use only verbal...”

“Josh, it’s not that easy. It’s not like my orders I speak out loud are any stronger than the ones that come across by my thoughts,” Kristine sighed. “Saying the orders aloud helps me be more precise, but it doesn’t stop my me from imposing my subconscious desires on people, too.”

“So, your conscious mind creates spoken commands, and your background thoughts and desires create unspoken commands” I said, trying to understand. The light changed to green, so I stepped on the gas.

“Yes. That’s it. So I just have to not think about things, or desire things. Then I’ll be fine.” She groaned.

I shrugged, turning a corner. “I think you can do it, Kristine.”

“We’ll see.”

We arrived at the sandwich shop. The decor was charming, mostly knick-knacks and old movie posters on the walls. It had about a dozen tables, all in one little room. Against the far wall there was a counter you could order from, get your meal, and pay. A blackboard on the wall displayed a menu of ordinary sandwiches with inventive-sounding names.

The woman behind the counter took our orders. She wore a t-shirt with the name of the restaurant on it, and had long, blonde, braided hair. Very perky sort of woman, a little older than us but definitely in her 20s. Her nametag said “Suzi.”

Kristine ordered a tuna sandwich, and an iced tea. I ordered roast beef with Swiss cheese, and a soda.

“Here you go,” Suzi said, handing us our food on a tray. “Have a nice day!”

Kristine smiled at her and picked up her tray, but I did not. “You forgot to take our money,” I told her, waving a ten-dollar bill in her face.

“Huh? Money?” Suzi said, blankly.

“Kristine...” I gave my friend a look. She turned her head away, uncomfortably.

“It’s just ten bucks, Josh...” Kristine said.

I tried forcing my $10 into the cashier’s hand, but she didn’t look at it, or at me. “Oh... it’s on me...” the cashier said, in something of a daze. She was looking at Kristine like she had never seen a more beautiful sight in her life.

Kristine once again made a move towards a table, but I stopped her. “Come on,” I said quietly. “It is just ten bucks like you said, it won’t kill you to pay it. Do you want me to be your Jiminy Cricket or not?”

That made her laugh, and she pulled out her purse. “Here, take our money then!” she said, laughing. I watched to make sure the cashier actually took our money this time, and gave us the correct change. I didn’t like the look she was giving Kristine as she had the register open. Suzi would eagerly have given Kristine the entire cash drawer if she asked for it.

But we received the right change, and Suzi the cashier called for the next order. So we took our trays and sat down at a table in the corner.

We ate in silence for a minute, but pretty soon I got curious. “With the cashier. Was her not taking our money a conscious order from you? I didn’t hear you say anything out loud about it. But if it’s your subconscious, well, I wouldn’t expect your subconscious to be so thrifty!” I teased.

Kristine shuffled in her chair. “Josh, it’s not about the money. I wasn’t thinking about the money at all. But with cashiers, waiters, people whose job is already ‘customer service’... I think I have a habit of thinking of them as my servants. Usually it only manifests in little things like that, not asking for money. Letting me cut in line. Nothing big to worry about.“

We went back to eating. I didn’t completely buy what she told me about it being “little things”. I could still see Suzi at the cash register. When customers came, she took their orders in her usual perky manner. But she had taken to leaning on the counter and gazing at Kristine between orders, giving her this puppy-eyed, adoring look that made me uncomfortable.

Kristine didn’t notice, and I thought it best not to bring it up. Instead, I said, “Nice, cozy place you found.”

“Yeah. Cozy and quiet,” she nodded.

“Well, it is pretty busy,” I observed. All of the tables had been taken, now. I recognized a lot of the people from around town. “Everywhere here is quieter than what we’re used to. I mean, up at college?” I looked at her for agreement, but she shrugged. “I never realized how sleepy this town was until I started going to school in an urban campus. We’re deep in the burbs. The only not-quiet place here is the bowling alley.”

She chuckled at that. “Yeah... that’s true. I bet that’s why this shop is so busy. There’s not too many new things around here to try.”

“Right?” I smiled.

“There’s a ton of space on Pond Street for new shops and stuff, but our town is run by idiots,” Kristine went on. “All they’re talking about is putting speed bumps on residential roads. As if this town is moving too fast for people, and we’ve gotta slow down. If they try tearing up Larchwood Lane, I’m gonna start cracking heads.” She finished with a scowl. I grinned. This was classic Kristine. She loved to bitch about people and things she didn’t like. And she went on like that for a while, going item by item over what was wrong with our quiet little town. Everything was normal.

“You’ve got a point, Kristine,” I smiled as she took a pause to sip her iced tea. “There’s nothing that’s really...”

I trailed off. My attention had been grabbed by the woman who had just walked into the shop. She had spiky, blue hair, and wore a black tank top and black jeans. What had captured my attention, though, was the tattoo. It seemed like one continuous drawing covering her entire body. I saw a long Chinese dragon on her arm, its body stretching across her cleavage to extend down her other arm. Then the woman turned away from me to look at the menu, and I saw the top of another big drawing on her back. I thought I saw smaller dragons and a pirate ship, but most of the tattoo was hidden behind her tank top. As I watched, I couldn’t help but wonder what it was a tattoo of.

That’s when the woman started to take her tank top off.

For a split second I was freaked out, thinking I’d developed the same power as Kristine. But then I saw that Kristine had followed my gaze to the spiky-haired woman, and had wondered the same thing as me.

“Kristine!” I hissed. “You can’t make people strip in public!”

The woman froze in place, with her tank-top half off, over her head. I could see what looked like part of a lavishly drawn map at her waist that I had trouble not staring at.

“I know, I know,” said Kristine, closing her eyes and screwing up her face in concentration. “Okay. Okay. I’m trying to not think about her wanting to take her clothes off.” She seemed to be having a lot of difficulty with it. “Fuck. I could control her so easily, and make no one notice...”

“Come on. You can do it, Kristine,” I said, encouragingly. Part of me hoped that Kristine would fail, and the woman would disrobe for our amusement. It was quite a loud part of me. But I couldn’t let Kristine see that. “Forget it. Let go of those thoughts, just... give her the order to go back about her business.”

Slowly, as Kristine focused, the woman pulled her tank-top back down, and let her arms fall.

“I did it!” Kristine exclaimed. The tattooed woman had gone up to the counter to order from the cashier, and Kristine adjusted her chair squarely away from them, to face me.

“Great job!” I beamed.

“It’s really hard not to think about something,” Kristine said. “But you’re right, I can do it. Strength of will, and determination. And a clear mind.” Kristine smiled at me.

Unfortunately, having turned away from the counter, Kristine couldn’t see as the perky cashier asked about that full-body tattoo. The tattooed lady smiled and obligingly started taking her clothes off again to give the cashier a better look.

“See, I could have just shouted an order at her,” Kristine went on, obliviously. “But controlling my powers is going to be about disciplining the subconscious, and that’s what I have to learn to do.”

I nodded distractedly. That tattoo, which seemed to be an ornately drawn map, evidently extended to the woman’s buttocks and legs. So she was taking her jeans and panties off too. Everyone else in the restaurant stared at her. Everyone except Kristine, who was still focused on me.

“I think it will get easier with practice. I mean, it took a lot of energy to corral my thoughts just then.”

“Kristine...”

The woman, now completely naked, started turning around slowly for the inspection of all the restaurant patrons. When she turned to face me, I saw two more dragons inked on her stomach and breasts, as if the dragons were suckling from her nipples. And her nipples were standing up quite hard. The woman was obviously red-faced, and more than a little turned on by all this.

“It can be done, though,” Kristine kept saying. “That’s the first step. Knowing that it can be done.”

“Yes, it can,” I agreed. “Although, in this instance, I think you may have declared victory a bit too soon.”

“Huh?” Kristine finally turned around and noticed what was happening. “Oh.”

“This is pretty fucked up right here, not gonna lie,” I said casually. The woman turned her back to us again, revealing the fantasy map again. The woman leaned forward on the counter a bit to give us a better look. It would have been an even better look if she hadn’t been squirming like crazy with arousal. Still, we could see a masterfully done piece of tattoo art. The landmass depicted had individually drawn trees, mountains, cities, and so on. There were little blowing clouds and pirate ships in the water.

“What is that, Middle Earth?” I asked.

“Westeros, I think,” Kristine said.

“And she’s naked because...”

“Have you ever tried to not think of something? Don’t think of an elephant.“

I saw the elephant, and her point. “Right. Well, this was pretty much your first try. Can you put her back to normal?”

“This is normal for her. She’s an exhibitionist, now.”

Feeling the eyes of all the men and women in the restaurant on her, the tattooed woman let out a moan of real pleasure. Unable to control her arousal, she slipped a finger inside her pussy and started wiggling herself at us all, begging without words to be stared at.

I saw Kristine start to squirm in her chair. “I could order her to put her clothes back on, but I don’t know if it will help. She’s still going to want men staring at her.”

“I’m sure there’s some way to give her the right instructions, put her right again,” I muttered. But it was hard to think of what those instructions would be. The woman was fingering herself loudly, leaning on the counter and grinding her hips. It was hard not to stare.

“I can’t really... nnn. It’s hard to concentrate when she’s doing that.” Kristine had started to clench her thighs together.

“That’s the point,” I said, unable to suppress a grin. “You made her want to show off, and that’s what she’s doing. She’s trying to get you distracted and horny.”

“Well it’s working!” whined Kristine. “God, it’s hard to keep control like this... I need to be less horny!”

For whatever reason, the restaurant patrons were ignoring the conversation between Kristine and me. But the cashier, who had up to now been watching the show with everyone else, perked her ears at these last words. “I can help with that, Ma’am!” she called. She got that dew-eyed look again, and sprinted across the room to our table, abandoning her post.

Kristine tore her eyes away from the horny Tattoo Lady to look at Suzi the cashier. “You are horny, Ma’am?” said the cashier, falling to her knees reverently in front of Kristine. “I am here to serve, in any way you wish. Please let me serve you.”

Kristine had the presence of mind to shoot me a questioning look.

“She’s a human being, not a toy. This is not at all normal, and it’s not right,” I said.

Kristine turned back to the cashier. “Pleeeease, Mistress?” Suzi begged. She looked worshipfully up into Kristine’s eyes. “I only want to serve you. I only want to worship you. Please... may I...?”

Kristine didn’t answer. Somehow, I felt like the question was really meant for me.

“This is what usually happens when you go out, isn’t it,” I said.

Kristine nodded to me. “See, I know they’re human beings. But I turn them into toys. I can’t help it. And I’m too turned on to figure out how to turn her back.”

“Well...” I sighed. Everyone else in the room was still fixated on the Tattoo Lady, which was making her finger herself faster and moan louder, which was drawing more attention.

“First do something about the exhibitionist,” I insisted. I could at least get her to put one thing right.

Kristine nodded obligingly. “Fine. Everybody!” she said, switching to a loud, commanding tone. “Go back to your lunch. Forget about and ignore anything unusual that might be going on in this restaurant today. And someone switch the sign on the door to ‘Closed’.”

And, just like that, all the patrons blinked and went back to eating. One person shut the door and put up a closed sign, while everyone else started chatting with each other again. I hadn’t noticed how the place had gone quiet except for us. For a moment, Kristine and me being the only thinking, human voices in the room had seemed like a perfectly natural thing.

The Tattoo Lady whined and stopped fingering herself. She looked like she’d been just on the verge of climax. But without people staring at her, she couldn’t finish. She needed to obey Kristine’s unspoken command, needed to show herself off and be stared at.

Meanwhile, Suzi hadn’t stopped begging. “Pleeease, Mistress, let me serve you?” begged the cashier, lowering herself as much as she could on her knees.

Kristine spread her legs slightly, but looked at me again. She was clearly very aroused. At this point, I didn’t think she needed my permission. I shrugged.

“Very well,” said Kristine, turning back to Suzi. “You may.”

“Oh, thank you, Mistress!” cried the cashier. She slowly and reverently lifted one of Kristine’s feet, and started kissing it.

Kristine pulled down her jeans and panties. There was only a moment of discomfort as she remembered my presence. “Now then... get to it, if you’re doing it,” said Kristine. Her voice was still harsh, but her words were halting and awkward. I think what Kristine intended to say was something like, “Get to work, slut!” But a part of her still felt the shame of losing control in front of me. She couldn’t appear to enjoy this too much.

Not that Suzi noticed or cared. She only gasped, “Yes Mistress!” and launched herself at Kristine’s spread legs, burying her face in Kristine’s pussy. Kristine closed her eyes and grabbed the woman’s hair firmly. I realized my hand was rubbing my cock through my pants at the sight.

Suddenly, another voice whimpered, “Pleaase, Mistress!” It was Tattoo Lady. She trotted over to our table, still squirming in desperate arousal. “Please, you told them not to watch me any more, and now I’m so horny, please Mistress—”

Kristine cut her off with a wave of her hand. “Go fuck Josh.”

“W-what?” I sputtered.

“Yes Mistress!” Tattoo Lady turned her attention to me. She didn’t actually make a move on me, but as we looked at each other, she started to caress her breasts. The woman’s tits were big, bouncy, and covered in those suckling dragon tattoos.

“Do you... do you like them?” she asked, sounding a bit desperate.

I nodded. “Yes,” I said, honestly. “The tattoos are amazing. And you’re sexy as hell.”

She cried out loud as my words brought her over the edge of an orgasm that brought her falling forward onto our table. My cock lurched and strained against my jeans.

“Were you an exhibitionist yesterday?” I asked the Tattoo Lady, curious what she’d say.

“No,” she said. “Maybe. Who cares? It feels so fucking good to be stared at! To show off my body... like a porn star!” She whimpered. Her hand went to her pussy again. My eyes followed it there. She was completely shaved, and she had some kind of star tattooed around her pussy lips.

She whined with need. “Please, I need to fuck you. Mistress told me to.” At those words, I glanced at Kristine. She was lost in bliss, forcing her pussylicker’s face into her pussy and deaf to anything else. I looked back to Tattoo Lady. As my eyes came to rest on her naked body again, taking in the dragons suckling on her nipples, she shuddered in pleasure.

“I want you!” She cried. She started fingering herself again. “More than I’ve ever wanted anything in my entire life! Oh, fuck me, Josh! Fuck meeee!”

That was all I could take. In 30 seconds I had her bent over the table, my hard cock pounding into her tight, shaved slit. I held her hips as I thrust into her over and over, in and out and in and out. She whined and moaned loudly every time I entered her. I’d never seen someone so loud outside of porn. Tattoo Lady was making even more noise than the rattling table. It was almost too bad the rest of the patrons were ignoring us so thoroughly now. But then again, Tattoo Lady couldn’t see that from her position under me and on top of the table. I slowed down the pace of my thrusts, and leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

“They’re all watching us,” I lied. “Everyone’s touching themselves to the sight. They all love watching you get fucked over a table, in the middle of a sandwich shop, like a total slut.”

It was exactly what she wanted to hear. She pounded the table with her fists as the she came for a second time.

Her spasming pussy clenched on my cock. I felt a surge of something that might have been a power rush. I pumped myself into her even faster. Kristine’s gasps of pleasure reached my ears. And I came, hard.

After a long orgasm I pulled out of the Tattoo Lady, leaving her a quivering, blissed-out mess on the floor.

Though my mind was foggy from sexual pleasure, I managed to take stock of the situation. I just had unprotected sex with a woman whose name I did not know, in a public place. She might be an exhibitionist for life now, or she may have been before, or neither, or both. A few feet away from us, Kristine was riding Suzi’s face, moaning and bouncing as the cashier attacked her clit with her tongue. All in all, Kristine and I had both done a terrible job at maintaining normality.

But as Kristine climaxed from Suzi’s obedient, eager tongue, I felt a dopey grin spread across my face. Screwing up wasn’t all bad.

We cleaned up as best we could. Kristine told Tattoo Lady not to be an exhibitionist any more, but neither of us were sure if that would stick. Then she told both women to go back to what they were doing before we showed up.

“Can you tell them to forget what happened, too?” I asked Kristine.

“I could,” Kristine said. “But if they had a good time, I usually let them remember it. Their minds usually can’t handle the memory anyway. They end up thinking it was all a dream, or a naughty fantasy.”

I nodded. “Okay. Still... let’s get out of here.”

“Sure. Back to your house?” Kristine asked.

“Uh, no, let’s not go to my house,” I said, firmly.

“Oh yeah, your mom... sorry.”

As we walked back to the car, an idea struck me.

“Can’t you give my mother the same protection you gave me? Just order her to ignore your orders. Then it would be no problem.”

Kristine sighed heavily. “I suppose I could try. But then she’d know all about my powers, wouldn’t she? I trust you not to go telling anyone about my powers, but can we say the same for your mom? And then she’d want me to do the same to your dad, and the Clarksons next door, and... and where does it end?” She saw my unsatisfied expression, and sighed. “Besides, I’m not even sure I could do it again.”

“Why not?” I asked, unlocking the car doors.

“It’s not easy to properly protect someone. You really have to mean what you say about making the person immune, and have no other thoughts in your head at all. With you, I... I really, truly wanted you to be immune to my power. But if it’s someone else... I’d be too afraid of them telling. I’d be worried whether I could trust them. And then maybe some subconscious suggestion would slip in. Do you see, Josh? I got it right with you, but I trust you. I don’t know if I could do it for anyone else. I just... I don’t know.”

I frowned, but nodded. “Okay. Fine. Let’s just stay away from my family members, then.”

“Sure, Josh. Of course.”

She got in the passenger seat. I got in the driver’s seat, and started the car. It made sense, I guessed. When she’d given me the protection, Kristine must have been totally focused on making sure I would be immune to her power, so I could help her like she wanted me to.

But what if she messed up then, too? What if I was still under a bit of her control? What if the only reason I was so willing to be her companion now... was that she had subconsciously instructed me to do it back then?

But no, no... Kristine was my friend. My oldest friend, from when we were little kids. That’s why I was sticking with her. I would have helped her out anyway. No doubt about it.

And it was definitely not because of how much fun it was when Kristine lost control. No. Definitely not that.

From the passenger seat, Kristine said, “Why don’t we go to the bookstore? It’s right around the corner. I want to see if I can control my powers there.”

“Sure thing,” I agreed, quickly.

* * *