The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Lady Luck

Chapter 3

He sat at the wooden dinning table with the lady of the house.

“Why am I raping these women?”

They were dressed nicely, despite eating in. He, in a blue dress shirt tucked into jeans, cinched by a black leather belt. She, in a grey blouse and black slacks. She kept a trim ship.

He buttered a muffin. She cut an apple. The kitchen clock tick-tocked.

“You’ve been pretty quiet since you arrived,” replied Lady Luck.

“I think it took me awhile to get used to what you did to my emotions.”

“I like watching it happen. That’s why you are... raping them.”

“I guess I couldn’t convince you to give it up, eh?”

“No. I really enjoy it.”

“Hm. How come you don’t, you know, not do it anyway. Like, getting in touch with your conscience or something. Feel guilty, all that good stuff that stops people from doing terrible things.”

Lady Luck ate a slice of her apple before finding a reply.

“Both the girls have done really bad things. I guess I have an extreme sense of justice about it.”

“Mm.”

“I chose the worst ones I could find.”

“The worst are also very pretty.”

“Well, yeah, there’s that, too. But... there’s something about making someone that uses her looks as a weapon that makes the justice feel sweeter.

“They’ve been bad about being pretty, is that it?”

“Yes.”

“Except me. I’m not pretty. I’m not even a girl. So what gives?”

Lady Luck didn’t answer right away. She collected their plates put them on the counter He watched her as she poured them coffee.

“I like you.”

He waited for more. His patience was rewarded with a faint blush.

“That’s it?”

“I could make you like what I make you do,” she replied, not answering the question.

“Somehow, I don’t think you would.”

“No. I am very careful with my ability, and I made myself a rule that I wouldn’t do that.”

Thomas sat back thoughtfully, drinking his coffee in the artificial peace Lady Luck had cast upon him since their initial encounter.

“And what does your sense of justice have to say about yourself?”

“Well, since you asked... maybe I should be raped, too.”

“Wha—? Well, I don’t see that being likely... You are kind of, eh, in control”

“I know. I can’t see an authentic way around it. But I watch others get raped. And I abstain from sexual contact myself. That is my self imposed punishment.”

“Another rule for yourself.”

“Yeah.”

“That doesn’t make it right, Lady.”

“Lady? What happened to Lady Luck. So familiar suddenly, Mr. Thomas.”

“Yes, well. Somewhere between forcing Miss. Blonde to rub her nose in that young thing’s wet panties last week, and making Miss. Red lap my leftovers from Miss. Blonde’s pussy yesterday, you and I made eye contact and I realized that we had reached a point in our relationship where we can drop the formalities.”

Lady Luck raised her hand to cover a smile.

“You know what I wanted to do to you, when I first read your mind, Tom?”

“I’m afraid to ask...”

“I wanted to loosen you up.”

“Ha! Well, this is some idea of loose.”

“You still obviously don’t approve of what’s going on. What would you do, if you were me?

“Well, being the uptight type, I would release those girls from the basement.”

“You did a very good job of being uptight, there. Eight out of ten. I thought I had pacified your conscience a little more than that.”

“Ah, but eight out of ten. You should have seen me before we met.”

“Oh, I did. You just didn’t see me.”

“Creepy.”

“Yep, I’m definitely the shy stalker type. Guilty. But I have to admit that I have, ah, been feeling a little bit less shy lately.”

Lady Luck had a finger twisted in her auburn hair and was looking down at her coffee. Thomas raised his eye brows.

“Oh? And what does that mean.”

“Well... I know you don’t approve of what happens to those girls. Maybe... um... you should punish me?”

“Oh, my. Lady Luck. I must say.”

She looked up from her coffee, bitting her lower lip.

“I should probably be punished pretty badly.”

“Luck... I don’t have my full conscience, you’ve buried that part of me pretty much completely. But, you know I still don’t like what’s going on. Besides, that would be quite the trick, to put you in those girls shoes. You being all powerful and all.”

“But that’s exactly what I get sick of sometimes. I just want to put it all down, just for moment. What if I made you a deal.”

“I send you to your room and you let me go?”

“Um, no. You punish me the way I like it and I will let one of those girls go.”

Thomas leaned back, breathing out slowly. Leaning forward again, he asked,

“Will you just replace the girl you set free with another one?”

“Yeah... but I was going to add more girls eventually anyway.”

“Really. I... This seems crazy, but with my emotions diffused as they are... It’s an easy answer for me. What do you want me to do?”

“I’ve thought about it a lot. I’m a planner, and so... I know exactly how I want it to go. First, I’m going to reduce my own inhibitions—for a minute—so I have the guts to tell you what I want. Okay. Here we go.”

Luck looked up from her coffee, cheeks red.

“It’ll take exactly 1 hour. For the first 15 minutes, you will take me upstairs and tie me to my bed. For the next 15 minutes, you are going to get undressed and... and fuck my mouth. That is, my face.. Er, my head. You know what I mean. After that, you will take scissors from the bedside table and cut away my pants where, that is the middle.. you will cut away the crotch of my pants, slide away my underwear and fuck me until the hour is up. If you cum, or I cum, or whatever, still 1 hour. Then you let me go. Phew!”

She took a deep, shaky breath. Thomas nodded.

“Get up,” he said.

She did, once again casting her gaze downwards. Thomas came around the table and pushed her gently, but assertively, from behind.

She walked ahead of him, providing a view on the stairs. Thomas checked her out, tried to get himself in the mood. It wasn’t that hard.

Upstairs, Luck led them to the bedroom and came to a stop in front of her dresser. Thomas came up beside her. She pointed at the drawer; he opened it. Ropes.

“Get on the bed.”

She did. She looked a little uncomfortable, like she didn’t know what to do with her body. A problem the ropes soon solved. She lay there, wrists and ankles tied, nervously moving an inch this way and that. Her brown hair lay about her pillow attractively. Thomas found the whole picture attractive: cute grey flats, black slacks, and a bellowing grey scoop neck top that looked expensive. He got undressed, onto the bed, and manoeuvred his erect dick over Lucks face. She seemed to both tense up and relax at the same time. Tom used his hand to bend his dick down, leaned forward, bracing himself with his other hand against the wall. Luck helped by craning her neck up and opening her mouth. On her neck lay a very thin gold chain. It was the last thing Tom noticed before his dick tucked into her mouth and he could only see her from the top lip up.

Luck’s eyes shut, her eyebrows knotted and she made a sound like there was a lump in her throat. He gave her a moment to collect herself. She seemed to relax after a few seconds and made a nodding motion without opening her eyes. Thomas knew the terms of the deal. Punishment. He made love to her mouth at first, but that turned it into fucking. Eventually, the fucking turned into bouncing. And that turned into driving into her, over and over, each time punctuated by the organic sounds of Luck taking it as best she could.

He knew, without knowing how, when 15 minutes had gone by. He lifted out of her mouth immediately. Streams of saliva came out with it. Luck turned her head to the side as soon as she could, making the strings of her spit settle on her pink cheek.

Thomas got up and got the scissors. Being an experienced rapist know, he sliced her pants open and was in her pussy quickly. She arched her back and gave a huge ‘UH’ as he entered her. It was clear that she was true to her word. She had not let herself cum for a while. Thomas lusted, and fucked. But Luck was getting release after a very long time. She was pulling against her bonds, arching her body, rolling her head from side to side, mouth hung open. Tom pivoted on his hands, elbows locked, and fucked as hard as he could. She opened her eyes then, and starred at him for a moment.

“Oh God, Tom! Oh God! Thomas, STOP!”

He did, confused. She mumbled something.

“What?”

“...come here.”

He let himself down to his elbows, resting with his face in her neck.

“I almost changed my plans,” she whispered.

“What do you mean?”

“You looked so good. I almost... forced you to go down on me.”

“Luck... we can still do that.”

Luck brought her cheek against Toms head.

“Oh God, Tom. I... it’s so important for me to stick to my plans. Control is very important to me.”

“I’ve noticed.”

“So I have to stick to my plans... Tom, what are you doing?”

“Playing with your chain.”

“Don’t do that!”

“Why not?”

“Because... because it’s not part of the plan.”

“Hm. How about I give you a deal? You give me the chain. I’ll wear it while I show your pussy some love. And you will get to feel what it is like to be eaten out – unplanned!”

He punctuated his proposal with a finger rubbing down her clit.

“Ungh! Mmm. Okay, but you have to give me back my chain afterward. That’s an order!”

Thomas caressed her neck, reaching around to the necklace’s clasp.

“Yes, m’lady.”

His fingers fumbled on the clasp and Luck’s body went stiff. Finally, it came free, with it a long sigh from it’s owner. Thomas got off the bed, showing off his body as he put the chain around his own neck. It was a thin, fine chain, not a man’s chain at all. He smiled a silly smile and moved to the foot of the bed. Quickly and with assurance he set to work, before she could get uncomfortable or nervous.

He could tell that she enjoyed it. In fact, from the sounds she was making, she was probably seeing stars. He enjoyed it too, having some measure of control over her body. She built several times before he let her go over. When she was finally allowed release she bucked. He kept on remorselessly, only softening his touch when she began to shake and shiver from the aftereffects of such a powerful cum.

Slowing, Tom crawled back up her body, his chest gliding against her’s. Then he brought his knees forward and sat up, straddling her belly and looking down at her. She looked back under a thin sheen of sweat.

Thomas put his hands up to the back of his neck, unclasped the chain, fell down to his elbows and replaced it on Lady Luck.

“You could feel it,” she said.

“Yeah, I could. I don’t know why you took a chance like that.”

“I.. I guess I have a self-discipline fetish. I wanted to make myself trust you. I forced myself to, even though you could’ve kept the chain... all my powers... and done anything with it. Anything to me.”

“Mm-hm. You’ve given me plenty of reason to get back at you, and plenty of ideas on how.”

“But you gave the chain back to me.”

“Yeah... you’re not the only one with a fetish for trust games, I guess.”

Tom got up and began to untie the dishevelled lady. When he was done, she curled her legs up and rubbed her wrists. After a lengthy silence, Luck asked,

“Would you play a trust game with me right now?”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Lie down. Just like I was.”

Tom stood by the bed for moment. Luck began moving to make room for him. He obliged. Soon, she was standing beside the bed, and he lay spread eagle in the nude. Lady Luck picked up the ropes she had been bound with moments before. Tom didn’t move as his ankles and wrists were tied. He watched as Lady Luck moved to the foot of the bed and took her clothes off. She was very pretty underneath. She had pert tits and small nipples.

She crawled onto the bed, hovering her pussy above his erect cock while she manoeuvred it upright and sat down on it. She slid on easily. She was very wet.

Tom watch her ride him. She brought her hands down to the bed, bringing her face above his. Her eyes were shut while she pushed and slid herself over his dick. It felt amazing. He watched her red cheeks and closed eyes until she fell onto him from exertion. Her hair in his face, she turned her lips to his ear while still rocking against him.

“I’m really close to cumming, Tom. I really, really want to. But I’m not going to let myself. Instead, I’m going to make myself suck on you. I’m going to make it hurt me. I don’t want to Tom. I want to stay here and c.. cum. I could do anything to you right now, and I am going to brutally punish myself on your cock. Please, please watch me do it. Watch how much discipline I have.”

She kept rocking, but slower to keep herself from satisfying.

“Your cock is going to be covered in all the stuff from my pussy. I’m a girl, Tom, and I’m not bi-sexual. I don’t know what vagina tastes like and I don’t want to know. I don’t want it. Especially not my own. But that’s exactly what I going to do to myself.”

Her voice was husky in his ear. He was on his way himself. Fortunately, she slowed to a stop and dislodged herself. Catching her breath for a moment, she made her way down his body, kissing as she went. When she got to his dick, she grasped the base of it and licked up the shaft.

“Mmmm... Oh God I want to feel your dick in me so bad. This tastes... it.. it tastes like pussy.. Oh god I hate this, but forcing myself is making me so hot.”

Tom could see she was telling the truth. Each time she licked his cock she made a face, but her bum was pumping like she was in heat. Finally, she took the thing in her mouth. She choked on the taste, but her hips waggled. She hated it, but she loved to make herself do it.

At first she went slow, calmly. But her fetish for self-discipline soon led her to challenge herself further. Her head bounced and her hair flounced around. Eventually, she was doing nothing less then bouncing his dick off the entrance to her throat as quickly as she physically could, over and over again. After repeated punishment to her mouth with her greatest effort, she pulled off with a heaving breath, whipping her hair up and back, arching her back and giving Tom a full view of her aching face.

With barely a pause she shakily brought her self back up to level with Tom, and put her pussy back onto him. She rocked there for a moment, then buried her face in Tom’s neck.

“I’m going to do it again. I’m going to make myself do the exact, exact same thing again. And then I’m going to do it again. Back and forth, fucking you with my pussy and mouth. Always making it dirty and then always cleaning it up. Because I want this to be about you. For what you did for me. I want to show you my discipline. Watch me fuck and clean your cock over and over again.”

Tom couldn’t help it. He came inside her. She gave a sharp intake of breath and shook, plunging onto his orgasm harder. Half the way through, she pulled out. Tom let out a loud noise of displeasure. Luck scramble her belly, tits, and then face down to his spurting cock. She rubbed her face in it and sucked it while his long, pent up need to cum finally broke. Tom’s loud displeasure turned into loud pleasure. When he was done, shaking, Lady Luck licked him clean of both his juice and hers. She licked up his abdomen where some of it had spilled on her way down. She even got off the bed to lean her mouth down to the sheets between his legs, where his cum had dribbled out of her pussy while she rubbed down his orgasm with her body and face.

When she was done, she climbed back onto him, straddling his stomach.

“I want to cum very, very badly, but instead I’m going to do this and see what happens.”

She brought her hands up to her neck, took off the chain they both knew was the source of her power, and put it back on Thomas.

“Luck.... oh my dear Lady Luck. This is... quite the trust game. You have given me a real taste for the erotic possibilities. I ... very much enjoyed what you did. Oh God, you were wonderful. Now untie me.”

She did. Tom got up off the bed and stood in front of her.

“Get back on that bed. On your back. Bring your knees up.”

He got down to eat her out, again.

“Put your hands on my head. Hold my hair. Good. Now, I’m going to give you a good time. But you have to count the licks, and not come before 100. And you can’t let go.”

Before she could reply, he started in. Pretty soon, Luck had a difficult task on her hands. She bit her pillow. She moved her feet against the blankets. She began to whimper at 80. She was on a whole other level of self-discipline at 90. At 95 she knew she couldn’t last. The thought of making it to 100, free to cum, was hitting her too soon. She starting to break at 96.

Staying close to her pussy, Tom looked up and gave her 97. Her head rolled back as she fought her own bucking.

“Look at me,” Tom said, giving 98.

With extreme effort and a pained expression, she brought her neck up and looked at him, shaking.

“You can make it.”

99. They starred at each other, her in excruciating pleasure on the far edge of her fetish.

100. She came, shaking, staying rigged, keeping eye contact, covered in sweat. Tom bit his lower lip letting it drag out through his teeth, half involuntarily, but knowing it would turn her on. Giving her a moment to take a picture, he kissed her sex fur, her belly, kissed up her body. By the time he was at her cleavage her head had fallen back in exhaustion.

He lay down beside her and she moved to lay her head on his chest.

“That...” Luck struggled for words.

“It’s okay, I can see what you’re feeling.”

“...How do you want to finish?”

“That’s okay, Luck.”

“But...”

“You’re not the only one with self-discipline. Beside, I am going to need all my energy tomorrow.”

“You’re... going to keep the chain?”

“Shh. Get some sleep. You’re going to need your rest.”

They lay in silence for a while. Lady Luck’s heart beat was climbing instead of falling.

“Tom, can you help me?”

He brushed his hand along her cheek, closed her eyes with his fingers. She feel asleep instantly, at his will.

Tom thought about the future. He thought about Lady Luck.