The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LAPDOG—3 PROGRAMMING INNOCENCE

{This story is based on the planet of An-Kil-Lye, where slavery exists, imagined and created by the master story teller TANG. This story is third part of Tang ‘s one of most erotic stories, “Lapdog”. This is my first attempt and has been inspired and approved by Tang himself-I hope you will enjoy}

CHAPTER 1: ENSLAVEMENT OF INNOCENCE

The private shuttle silently lifted off with Domina Zyrenne and her newly purchased slave, Maia, who just two days ago had arrived as a tourist to Zyrenne’s planet An-Kil-Lye.

Zyrenne, sitting on a high leather chair, fondly caressed her slave sitting on a floor couch and tugged at the leash attached to Maia’s permanently fixed collar. Maia, who was naked except for her collar and high heeled leather boots, just moaned in her sleep, dreaming about her mistress’s lavender perfume and aroma of her owner’s cunt, which she could still smell on her breath and mouth. She dreamed about her first ravishment by her mistress, in a hotel room, on the first day of her purchase from SEB. She still had vague memories of her early life, her friends and her drug-induced voluntary enslavement by SEB. But now her mistress had ensconced her in a beautiful dream world of domination..

Maia moaned again as she fell into a vivid dream of her first rape by her owner when Zyrenne had smiled and before raping her had told her that she was about to be converted into her lesbian-slut slave forever. Then Maia realized that she actually immensely enjoyed her ravishment and was soon pleading for an orgasm which mercifully was given by her owner. Since then she had not been granted the privilege of another orgasm but she fully understood now that her orgasm was now at the mercy and whim of her mistress. She, as a slave for life, had only one purpose: to please her mistress. She now dreamed of following her mistress leashed and awaiting Zyrenne’s further pleasurable commands.

Zyrenne had told Maia firmly while on the way to shuttle in taxi , while rubbing her labia with the tips of her boots, “Maia my lapdog, remember from now on your whole purpose of existence is to serve me and other women to whom I choose to lend or sell you. Till then you will be always be my side, leashed and in tight leather or rubber shirts and bustier or perhaps naked if I choose you to be. You will not speak in front of me or any of other Mistresses. In day time you will be shackled by my side when I am attending to my business work . At night you shall be leashed to my bedpost so that you are accessible to me for taking pleasure from your luscious body, fingers and supple tongue. Lastly I shall hand cuff you when you sleep alone as I don’t want ever to catch you taking pleasure from your own body, as this privilege is solely at my command.”

Maia was indeed looking forward to see her new home awaiting her experience of her further total submission in expert hands of her new owner. One such experience was when, after boarding the shuttle, her mistress had commanded her to start licking her long ankle boots, from soles to her 4 inch heels and upwards. She had understood that this command, as with forcing a slave to lap food or drink from a bowl, was to give exercise and strengthen the slave’s tongue for its key purpose of giving licking pleasure. Another purpose was to remind the slave of its status. Yet, to Maia’s astonishment she had found this also aroused her and her body had betrayed her again. After this Zyrenne had commanded her to lick her way up to her stomach, bypassing her thighs and cunt, and sucking deeply at her navel. Then her leash was tugged to take her roving mouth and tongue to her mistress’s bum cheeks which she eagerly licked and licked like a perfect lapdog, resulting in lots of pleasura

ble moaning by her owner.

“Maia is now trained to determine her owner’s erogenous spots and to respond to leash control. " thought Zyrenne.

Zyrenne smiled, realizing that SEB by providing an untrained, unbroken girl has given her the unique pleasure of moulding a virgin straight girl into a lesbian slut.

* * *

Zyrenne thoughts went back to her carefree days when she was also a straight and had just turned 17. Her parents owned Ruby Mines—one of biggest concessions on the planet of An-Kil-Lye. She had lost her father when she was 16 years of age, but her mother, Zola, a beautiful blonde of 38 years from the North remained and people said Zyrenne has gained all her beauty from her mother. Zola took control of the family empire, working with a surprisingly experienced young man of 22 years, Sahitus. He had just married a beautiful 5′6″, red-haired, green-eyed, full-bodied wife, Pricilla, just one year older than Zyrenne. However, Pricilla was over ambitious and thus encouraged her husband Sahitus to siphon off business money.

Zola, though, was even smarter and soon she caught and confronted them. Both pleaded for their lives and offered to return the pilfered money with interest as they knew that alternative to this was slavery. The law of An-Kil-Lye, provides a straight and clear punishment: that the thief is sentenced to slavery for life to the victim and the latter also has the choice to auction the slaves and recover his or her dues. This is one of three ways in which slaves are acquired i.e. by offering themselves willingly or if they loose in a bet or gambling or by way of doing a serious crime. This way crime was kept under control on this peaceful planet.

Zola gleefully thought of enforcing her right of slavery on both the culprits as after her widowhood she was sexually starved. Moreover, she always secretly desired her business partner’s newly-wedded wife as she was Bi. She was a domina at heart yet so far had suppressed her inclinations to seduce, dominate and ravish a beauty like Pricilla. She never had an interest in the effeminate Sahitus, except in terms of business dealings.

* * *

Zyrenne accompanied her mother to the court on day of hearing. What she saw changed her life completely. To her astonishment, in the first hearing the judge ordered imposition of the Slavery Clause on both husband and wife and reduced status of both Sahitus and Pricilla to slaves of her mother, Zola. Immediately, court officials ordered both the crying and desperately pleading adults to strip. They followed the orders and were then stripped of all their clothes and dignity. Their clothes were immediately taken to be given to poor of the An-Kil-Lye.

The whole court gasped when they saw the beauty of recently married Pricilla with her firm breasts exposed. Despite his effeminate manner, her husband was also in good shape with a 9″ long pecker. Zola was surprised to notice the erection of Sahitus and the submissive lowering of her green eyes by his wife.

“What a delicious pair to own.” thought Zola gleefully.

The next step of collaring of both the slaves was done in court itself when judge ordered two special An-Kil-Lye collars to be produced. These collars were sturdy and could only be opened by a special key resting in custody of the court. Both the new slaves gasped when they saw the collars as they knew that after this ritual there was no turning back and they would be slaves for life.

“Please don’t do this to us—please don’t make us slaves " pleaded Pricilla with tear-filled green eyes.

Zola just smiled and shrugged.

Both the slaves were then made to kneel in front of Zola and present themselves for collaring. This ritual is always quite a powerful moment for all the present free citizens in the court as they see with their own eyes reducing a free citizen to the world of slavery for life. Both the slaves were now whimpering and Pricilla was openly sobbing as she was aware of those secret glances and early guarded hints from Zola showing her inclination to have intimate relationship with her. Pricilla had always rejected those advances scornfully as she preferred men and hated the Sapphic attitudes of this world. Now she was aware that her world was going to change forever. She was aware that she would be brain washed in one of specialized clinics in the city where her identity as an individual free-willed personality will be erased and a new slave would be born who would be programmed to become a submissive female to be used and abused by dominant females. Her cunt would perhaps ne

ver taste a hot pecker ever again; she would become just a licking kitten or a lapdog to a mistress.

* * *

“Present your neck for collaring, slave Sahitus.” Commanded Zola.

Immediately he kneeled submissively and was swiftly collared. Then she commanded Pricilla to kneel and before collaring, Zola lifted Pricilla’s chin and saw her tear-filled green eyes and gave a smile to her.

“Present your beautiful neck for collaring, my pet. And when I am collaring you I want to see your eyes in contact with the eyes of your mistress-owner, as from now onwards your whole life will revolve around my eyes. Remember tomorrow, I shall take your personality and will give you a new identity of a shaved cunt-slut. I may choose to pierce your septum, both nipples and clit for better leash control. I may clothe you with beautiful tight latex body hugging skirts and a bustier. You will forget about the world you knew till now. Believe me you may eventually enjoy your new role—not that I care a hoot, you thief.”

“But today, my love, I shall enjoy your beauty and show you what real enjoyment you had ignored in your life so far. This I want to do while you still have your original memory and take you, ravish you, enjoy your beauty so that you will understand that I am the first women to taste you without your consent. Believe me you will be a convert by the time I finish with you today.”

“Ah, about your effeminate husband, I may keep him for a few months but forget about his pecker as I shall be putting on a cock ring, so he can’t have second thoughts and of course he will be witness to your ravishment by me in front of him, I will ensure that.”

“I have a business client who is fond of young men with long peckers like your husband and he keeps a harem of such beauties. He prefers to keep these boys as his bitches and make them remember repeatedly that he is the stud and they are his bitches. For this his slave-boys are made to grow their hair long, are given hormone treatment and soon they have beautiful small breasts and are sometimes nullified. All his bitches are given girlie names and clothes and are forced to put on lip gloss and mascara. I am sure your husband will be a sexy girl and eventually may enjoy his new home after a couple of month’s time with us.’

Pricilla started sobbing as her worst fears were coming true. She lifted her doe-eyes and made contact with her new owner’s eyes which were smiling at her cruelly. Then she saw the black sturdy collar with one ring welded in front , in hands of Zola. She sobbed louder but she saw the collar coming towards her then she felt coldness of metal on her neck. She shuddered as a free person for last time. Finally that collar snapped silently around her neck and she resigned herself to her fate of slavery for life, becoming a “thing”, a “property” to be used or abused by her owner and lost all rights as a living person.

Zyrenne noticed that the whole episode was giving goose pimples to her entire body as she immensely enjoyed the process of enslavement of Pricilla, finding it surprisingly erotic. She also noticed that she was fascinated and attracted seeing her first naked female and now yearned to touch, fondle and dominate this beauty. For the first time she had become aware for sure that she indeed had a dominant personality and was attracted to a submissive female slave. Thus, Zyrenne, on that day, took her first step in recognizing her lesbian-dominant orientation.

* * *

The next thing Pricilla noticed was two steel chains in the gloved hands of her mistress. Zola attached the first in the ring of Pricilla’s husband, and then Pricilla herself was leashed by the other chain. Now she was leashed like an animal with other end of the chain in the gloved hand of her owner who now had full control of Pricilla’s fate. She was forced to get up by her owner as she felt a tug on her leash. She immediately tried to cover her breasts and cunt with her hands to save her fast diminishing dignity. The whole court reverberated with the sound of the slap on her cheeks .

“Slave-girl, did I give you command to cover you? Keep your hands by the side of your hips and follow me.”

“Slave girl now as your mistress I have noticed that still some defiance is left from your former self. I am going to break this so I give you a new slave name of “Sandy " a nice kitten name and slave Sahitus’s new name is “Polly” which is suitable for an effeminate male. You both will respond only to these names.”

“Is it clear slave Sandy and Polly? Secondly you will address me only as ‘Mistress’. Don’t force me to use a whip on you as I don’t want marks on my slaves’ skin. And no talking at all between both of you as you both cease to exist as husband and wife.”

Thereafter Zola took firm control of the leashes and tugged both her new slaves to follow her and also signaled to Zyrenne to accompany her.

* * *

CHAPTER 2—RAVISHMENT OF INNOCENCE

On reaching their mansion located at the hilltop, Zola called her maid Tyre to take both new slaves to the sauna and clean them and bring both, naked, to her bedroom. Tyre was also instructed to shackle the hands of Polly behind his back and chain him by his collar at the other end of her bedroom. Tyre was also ordered to bring Sandy to her bedroom and chain her to the bedpost. Zola also told Zyrenne to go study for her business lessons.

After 30 minutes Zyrenne saw her mother leaving her lounge with a glass of wine. She was almost naked, wearing only her leather ankle boots and a thong. Zyrenne heard Tyre informing her mother that her slaves are ready in her room as per her command. Zyrenne, who was already flushed with her budding erotic feeling, did not want to miss anything, so silently sneaked herself behind the house and hid in the strange crystaline foliage near her mother’s bedroom window to excitedly watch proceedings inside.

Zyrenne saw that now slave Polly was leashed to a ring on the wall with his hands shackled behind his back. Sandy was kneeling on the floor with her neck leash tied to her owner’s bedpost. Zyrenne saw her mother entering the room and ordering one bowl of water to be placed on floor near Sandy. Then she ordered her new slave to lap from the bowl without using her hands. When Sandy hesitated Zola took out a riding crop and Zyrenne saw that immediately Sandy began lapping water.

As she was finding herself quite aroused, Zyrenne sneaked in closer to window and now she could hear what was happening inside the room. She watched her mother dragging a plush leather chair, which she placed in between kneeling Sandy and her shackled husband. Zyrenne noticed with amusement that Polly, who was straining at his hand-cuffs, was trying to control his emotions but was finding his body betraying himself with a raging full erection at the emerging erotic scenario in which his beautiful wife was shortly going to be ravished. Zyrenne saw that her mother Zola smiled at Sandy before leashing her with a shorter dog-chain. Sandy shuddered again in anticipation of her further defilement.

* * *

Zola tugged at Sandy’s chain and brought her face close to her own. Zola tried to read the emotions shown in the green eyes of her slave. She saw that defiance had given place to silent pleading for mercy. Now she saw the fear of a prey before the eyes of a predator who is about to devour her body and soul forever. Zola cupped the face of her prey and brought Sandy mouth’s to her lips without losing eye contact.

“I want you not to close your eyes, my beautiful slave doe, as I want you to see me taking you to the next step of your slavery. From this moment you will never see me again in same light ever. This moment will be forever etched into your mind when you will feel for the first time soft lips of a woman taking you on a new journey of life.”

“My kitten, from this moment you will forget about men. Your beauty is meant to be enjoyed, toyed and ravished by women.”

With these words Zola started to run her tongue tracing the lush lips of her slave from left to right before she starting suckling her lower lips with her mouth. Soon the first attack was over and after giving a thorough rape of Sandy’s lower lips she entered her tongue into the mouth of Sandy as yet virgin to such intrusion by a woman. Zola inserted her tongue and started to devour and taste her slave’s tongue by playing a hide-and-seek game while Sandy was trying to retract her tongue from the dominant tongue of her mistress owner. Inevitably, Zola soon felt her slave surrendering to her forced titillation. Now Sandy’s tongue was seeking her owner’s lead. This was becoming quite evident to all the spectators, Polly and hiding Zyrenne, to this erotic scene of ravishment and the surrender of a beautiful woman to another, clearly dominant, woman.

At this time, Zola gave a slight mocking glance to eyes of her slave’s husband, her eyes showing her triumph over his wife; and her forced enjoyment and surrender. Zola now smiled at his complete defeat. She let go of her slave’s mouth and then starting licking at Sandy’s closed eyes and then sucking softly at her eyelids one by one. Meantime she removed her hands from the face of Sandy and starting pawing at both full breasts and starting milking action at nipples of her slave which soon became fully erect to this expert fondling. She could now also hear sounds of sighing and recognized other tell-tale signs of the arousal of her slave .She knew Sandy was fighting a losing battle of her body betraying her to the forced enjoyment.

Zola smiled silently at her triumph of her victory in breaking and ravishing a young full bodied newly married woman, but virgin to the Sapphic world. Further Zola was enjoying the erotic thought more as this rape of the young waif was in front of her slave’s helpless husband. Zola suddenly let go of Sandy’s eyes and put her hot tongue to the left ear lobe of her slave and started licking and nibbling. Sandy’s body just melted. She as now pressing and eagerly offering her ears to the invading hot tongue of her owner.

Zola gradually brought her invading lips and mouth to her slave’s submissive collared neck and started her seductive nipping at the base of her neck by giving love bites and blowing hot breath. Now Sandy was openly moaning her submission and betrayal of her body. Zola brought her hot mouth to her the cheeks and gave a thorough tongue bath to both blushing cheeks of her slave.

Zyrenne noticed arousal in her body at this erotic scene of sensual surrender of a straight married woman to Sapphic seduction. The erotic atmosphere in the room was also charged by the helpless bewildered looks of the husband slave who was also surprised at his own body’s response to seeing his young wife body wilfully surrender to the erotic stimulations of a dyke mistress. Zyrenne now saw that her mother was bringing her mouth of the breasts of her slave .Zola started to suckle and suck like a baby at the erect slave nipples. She was also biting at the nipples before sucking them. Sandy was now completely at her mercy as she had thrown her head back and started moaning with closed eyes. Gradually, Zola licked her way to the navel of her now vanquished slave. She lingered for few moments at navel before abruptly leaving her slave gasping for breath.

* * *

Zola now sat back in her chair and extended her hand. She took hold of her male slave’s fully erect pecker and started to run her hands smoothly along his full 9″ of its erect silky steel. She was careful in stroking as she could see the precum forming but she did not want him to have release.

She smiled at Sandy and said, “Look slave carefully, for the last time, at this cock which was your property and gave you pleasure many times during past 3 months, but now after a few moments you will forget about this or any cock ever defiling your body again.”

She tugged at the leash of her slave and commanded Sandy to get up and lay on her back on the navy blue satin covered bed with her legs fully spread. She ordered Sandy to clutch at the top of her bed rings before attaching her wrists to short chains dangling from those rings.

Sandy noticed a mirror on the ceiling and could see herself, collared and shackled helplessly lying spread-eagled on her owner mistress’s bed. But she was horrified and ashamed at her body’s betrayal in enjoying a dominant woman’s caresses, licking, nibbling and kisses. Her body was now rather looking forward to her further ravishment by this woman. She had never thought that a woman could give so much ecstasy to another women. Sandy saw her mistress climbing on the bed and slowly engulfing her body with her own body from head to toe. But first, Zola stared for a couple of minutes into the deep green eyes of her prey.

Sandy could read victory in eyes of her owner. She felt first hot breath of her mistress on her face and then felt the breasts of her mistress mashing her breasts and the erect nipples of her mistress digging at her own nipples. .She noticed her mistress slowly bringing her cunt toward her own exposed cunt between her splayed legs.

Suddenly the expected attack of ravishment of her innocent body and soul started as her mistress was again raping her lips with her lips, tongue with her tongue, her breasts with her breasts and rubbing and raping her cunt with her strong pelvic thrusts. Sandy’s emotions were just overpowered and she felt her body responding to the thrusts of her owner mistress by her own rhythmic submissive thrusts from her splayed thighs. The action of friction of cunt, breasts and mouth was taking her new heights and close to orgasm. But to her frustration her mistress stopped before that blissful orgasm and lay panting on her warm glowing body, with a smile on her beautiful face.

“My ,my what a hot little piece of caramel. Don’ t be impatient as I haven’t tasted my dessert fully”

Zola then got up and sat like a cat on all fours between Sandy’s splayed legs. Sandy in fact found herself seeing her mistress in new light. Zola brought her face very close to her slave’s inner thighs—Sandy could feel silky hairs on her skin—“so very near to the core of her soul “, thought Sandy. Then, with another smile, Zola slowly brought her mouth close to Sandy’s cunt and first blew her hot breath into it before she gave a slight lick at her clit with the tip of her tongue. Sandy just felt touched to the soul.

Now she saw her mistress turned to her husband and said. “Thief, look carefully I am about to steal your beautiful hot wife, her hot cunt, her full lips and breast forever. You are about to lose your most precious treasure.”

After these words, Zola turned her attention to Sandy and said ,“Slave , I command you not to close your eyes and keep on watching my eyes as I don’t want to miss seeing you surrendering your mind and body, virgin to a woman’s tongue.”

With these words Sandy saw slow lowering of tongue of her mistress owner to her cunt and then felt first touch of contact when Zola started to lick a trace of her labia lips from top to bottom. Soon she felt the pace increasing as Zola was lapping at her cunt but she was carefully avoiding touching Sandy’s clit Sandy was now losing all her control of her senses and surroundings and just focused on pleading with her eyes to the eyes of her mistress for a release.

Abruptly Zola stopped her onslaught and asked her ,” I think your eyes want to say something. Now I command you to speak.”

“Mistress please—”

“Please, what, my doe?”

“I want to have—ah—”

“Yes?”

“Mistress, I want to cum.”

“That is better, but ask loudly so your thief husband can also hear.”

“YES ,MISTRESS. PLEASE GIVE RELEASE TO YOUR SLAVE—RAPE YOUR SLAVE SLUT ”

Zola gave a loud laugh an plunged her mouth to her slave cunt and her tongue entered her. She started to tongue fuck her slave’s cunt. She finally started nibbling with small bites and then sucking her slave’s clit. Sandy was now thrashing and moaning loudly but watching, as commanded, the smiling eyes and beautiful face of her mistress and her long pink tongue which was lapping her inner most self and giving her waves of pleasure which she had never known to exist. At that moment she knew that she was forever lost to world of men and that now her soul and body was completely enslaved to the sophic world of submissive enjoyment in hands of dominant women. Sandy exploded with an intense orgasm and lost her consciousness.

* * *

After couple of minutes later Sandy regained her composure and saw first her mistress’s smiling face, mockingly welcoming to her new life. Then she saw the face of her lost husband who, contrary to her expectations, was seeing her with glazed eyes helplessly with a fully erect pecker. She noticed the effect of her complete metamorphosis from his bride to a submissive lesbian slave—and more importantly her enjoyment of this ravishment. Sandy came to her senses when she found her mistress freeing her from the wrist chains .She felt tug at her dog-chain and her mistress now tugged her to the chair near to the bed. Sandy was ordered to kneel between the legs of her mistress. Zola took her face in her hands and kissed her lips and again inserted her tongue into her mouth.

“ Taste your body’s elixir from me tongue slave. You are indeed delicious, as I had anticipated. Now it is time to return the favor my delicious caramel.”

‘Slave , lick at my hands as I want to feel hotness, suppleness and length of my slave-tongue which is now meant for my own enjoyment forever.”

Sandy felt herself leash controlled and her mouth was brought near the hands of her owner. She immediately started lapping at the first at the palms and then at the back of her mistress’s hands.

“Oh, fantastic you do have a supple and hot tongue, my concubine, which once trained, will be used a lot, I promise, for my pleasure.”

Then Zola brought both her both legs on to Sandy’s shoulders and wrapped them around her slave’s ears. Sandy could feel and smell long leather boots of her mistress.

“Slave Sandy start to lick both my boots and be good at it, as this, as well as your lapping of food and drink will give regular exercise your slave tongue. Later I may choose to pierce your tongue with couple of studs to extract more pleasure.”

Sandy started to lick with her hot tongue her mistress’s boots from heel to ankles. Even this humiliating experience in serving her mistress was giving her strange erotic feelings in her belly. She was ordered to stop and then to use her hands and open both boots. Sandy found the lingering leather smell on the beautiful well-manicured feet of her mistress quite intoxicating. Now she found that her mistress had placed her both feet against her face and started to softly rub soles on her fast reddening cheeks.

“Slave, now start to lick at both soles, one by one, like a well trained kitten. After that I want you to suck my toes like you would have sucked at your husband’s penis”.

Sandy with her humiliating tears in her eyes started to lick and lap at her mistress’s soles but soon found she was enjoying the leathery taste and smell of her owner. After ten minutes that felt like eternity she found both her mistress’s big toes in her mouth and now she was rather willingly sucking at them. She noticed her body further betraying her as she started to once again getting glowing erotic warmness inside her. Sandy lifted her eyes and saw her mistress had thrown back her head back and with closed eyes was moaning at the pleasure of a hot tongue on her feet. Zola had never dreamt it was possible to get so much pleasure from a tongue lapping of her feet and toes.

Soon Zola realized if this went on for another few more moments she would orgasm and would lose the chance to attain her aim of the last action of enslaving her slave tongue. She abruptly lifted her feet from the shoulders of her slave.

Zola tugged at the dog-chain and brought her slave near to her mouth, and whispered, “Slave slut of mine you are indeed bestowed with a hot lithe tongue and now I want you to taste me for the first of many times. I want your virgin tongue to do for what you are destined to do from now on wards.”

Sandy found her head being dragged near to the trimmed cunt of her mistress. She found her mouth quite near to her mistress and for first time noticed a distinct smell, which she found pleasant, contrary to her expectation. Now her face was once again in hands of her owner and she found her nose being forced to rub into her mistress’s cunt. For the first time in her life she smelled an aroused female and before she could react her nose and mouth were mashed strongly by her owner’s cunt. She was forced to breathe for couple of moments the strong intoxicating smell of her mistress, which she found quite pleasant. She knew that she must get used to this smell as she was now destined to taste it forever in life. She found her head being dragged violently forward by her mistress.

Zola next harsh and hoarse command was, “Oh my God, now don’t stop—lick me, lap me fuck me, suck me with your hot tongue.”

Sandy was licking with frenzy and was enjoying the stimulating sweet aroma of her mistress. Now she was also feeling a strange erotic flush bringing goose pimples all over body and she was trying to reach deeper with her tongue into her mistress’s inner most depths.

Soon Sandy was ordered, ‘Start sucking and licking my clit——use your hot slave tongue, your lips—Oh my God—I am cumming—Ahh—.”

The whole room was charged with waves of sexual energy generated by the first union of two hot females. Then slowly it started to ebb and soon the breaths of both mistress and slave came back to normal.

* * *

CHAPTER 3 PROGRAMMED INNOCENCE

Zyrenne slipped from her hiding place and silently entered her own study. She saw as Sandy and Polly were taken by Tyre for bathing. Then she was called by her mother for dinner. As she entered the dining room, Zyrenne saw that while Sandy was still fully naked, Polly’s waist was covered in a thin loin cloth—she was amused to see him trying to hide his erection. Both slaves looked fresh after taking their saunas. Now Tyre chained both separately using a short neck-chain to two rings situated on each side of Zola’s chair. Shortness of chain forced both slaves to kneel close to the chair. Further Tyre handcuffed both slaves’ wrists tightly behind their backs.

“This is very clever”, thought Zyrenne as she noticed the breast and nipples of Sandy were now looking bigger and were within easy reach of her mother.

While food was served to her and her mother, Tyre filled two bowls in front of slaves with soup and hunks of meat. Mother and daughter ate their food silently while both slaves lapped from their bowls using their tongue and lips; their chains just long enought to allow them to bend down to the bowls. After finishing their meals Tyre served ice cream only to Zyrenne and her mother. Now Zyrenne noticed a strange glow in her mother’s eyes and also a glazed look in Sandy’s eyes. Furthermore she noticed that Zola was playing with her slave’s cunt with her left foot and had inserted one of her toes into the hot folds and was slowly tickling Sandy’s clit with her toes. The slave had clenched her eyes tight but was clearly enjoying this titillation.

Suddenly, Sandy winced as she felt something cold on her lips, neck and nipples. She opened her eyes to see that her mistress had smeared her with ice cream. Now Zola leaned towards her and started to lick ice cream from her mouth before starting to suckle at her lower lips. Soon Sandy found her mistress’s mouth returning to her exposed neck above her collar to lick and suck. Sandy then found the hot mouth of her mistress engulfing her breast and started to lick clean gobs of ice cream from it before sucking at her now erect nipples to extract remnants of ice cream. Now she was getting waves of pleasure from this combined expert licking tongue and toe fucking. Suddenly, to her frustration, she found her mistress abandoning her completely by withdrawing her feet and mouth from her body. Sandy whimpered quietly and pleaded with her tearful eyes for satisfaction.

Her mistress just smiled and said, “Learn to accept your fate of slavery as your release is also at my mercy and you are meant to give pleasure and not receive the same.”

“I have noticed that your mind fails to accept your fate and still there is some defiance left in your subconscious mind. Believe me by tomorrow this will change forever as I have decided to take you to a clinic run by a domina who has been kind enough to prepare a special program which will change everything. Your mind will be altered, all thoughts of your earlier life will be replaced and you shall be given a new identity. I have decided to give you identity of a slave girl of 2nd Century Iloria. You will be aware that queens there used to raid and enslave all the females and young boys of their enemies after putting all the men to sword except for a few virile men kept for breeding. Boys and young females were auctioned as slaves in that female dominated society. A queen used to choose the best of lot and used to keep her young slave girls chained naked by neck to her throne and bedside. Slave girls were trained like animals and their tongues were pierced for the purpose

of keeping them mute and ready to lick to please their queen as and when commanded.”

Sandy shuddered with terror at her inevitable fate but strangely she found her body feeling strange erotic thrills, as when in college she had read about them and used to fantasize about their helpless repeated tongue rapes. She never imagined that soon she would become one like them.

* * *

Soon after all of them retired to their beds, while Zyrenne sneaked in silently to her mother’s boudoir and saw that while slave Polly was lying on floor with his neck chain and hands shackled at his back, Sandy was lying on her mother’s huge bed with her hands cuffed behind her back and her beautiful neck chained to a ring above the bed. Zyrenne ran to her room when she heard her mother returning but sneaked out and below the window of the boudoir to watch the proceedings in the room. She saw her mother removing all her clothes and climbing onto the bed. Zyrenne saw her mother placing herself on the right side of her splayed slave and soon started to lick Sandy’s face while grinding her own crotch against one thigh of her slave. Now she saw her mother starting to paw at the slave’s erect nipples and violently suck at whole of right ear of her slave. Soon she had inserted half of her tongue into Sandy’s ear canal. The hot mistress’s tongue raping her ear had sent waves of

helpless arousal through Sandy while her mistress’s assault on her thigh was soon pushing Sandy into glazed stupor. Inevitably Zola shuddered and stopped after obtaining her forced orgasm. Soon the mistress was exhausted and went to sleep. She did not bother to see the tearful eyes of her slave helplessly writhing besides her to obtain her own release.

Zyrenne noticed that Sandy did not see the eyes of her husband who was whimpering trying to control his raging helpless manhood watching his beautiful wife’s repeated ravishment and his surprise at his wife’s willing surrender to forced titillations. Now he knew that he had lost his wife forever for sure. He could only watch helplessly his wife’s heaving soft breasts and her splayed pink cunt in clutches of their new dyke-owner. Zola was now sleeping peacefully with one hand resting on one erect nipple of his wife and the second lying just above his wife’s cunt. He was fully aware of what horrible fate awaited both of them.

* * *

Next morning, Zola called Zyrenne and said, “Zyrenne, today I want you to accompany me to the clinic of my friend Ranius where you will be introduced to a new world of dominant men and women and of course of those slaves who have been forcibly enslaved in games or by the courts; where they will now lose their identities and old memories to adopt those submissive identities of latex loving pets which their owners want.”

“Zyrenne, my daughter, I have noticed how you were turned on in the dining room when I was dominating Sandy with my toes and from that moment I knew that you are also a domina like me. Soon I shall give you Sandy for couple of hours to hone your skill and then soon you shall also have your own female slave and perhaps a harem of beauties.”

Zyrenne remembered now how thrilled she was at that time. She went along with her mother Zola and both slaves to Ranius clinic with wide open eyes. Polly was taken separately for fitting of a steel scrotum ring along with a sturdy cock ring to be inserted and welded into the tip of his penis, to control his erections for better leash control. Zyrenne knew that from that moment Polly existence as a male was over for sure.

“Good ending for a thief.", thought Zyrenne.

Now her attention was diverted to struggling and whimpering sounds emanating from Sandy inside a glass cabin. Both Zyrenne and Zola were watching from all the proceedings from outside of cabin. Inside two sturdy butches were shackling Sandy’s wrists to the arms of a high chair.

Both of them could guess the pleading of Sandy to let her go and save her from the inevitable fate. But her pleas were not having any effect and soon Ranius, the owner of clinic entered. She was quite fat and was in her 50’s. Zyrenne noticed Ranius’s cold blue eyes which clearly indicated cruelness from her long experience in this business of complete mental enslavement of so many. Now she heard Ranius talking quietly to Sandy who was watching and listening with fear in her widening eyes—probably she was explaining to Sandy’s fate to her. Then Zyrenne saw Ranius was now rubbing the cheeks of Sandy. Then she saw Ranius turn to Zola and ask, with a twinkle of her eyes if she could play for a moment with Zola’s property. Zola nodded with a smile.

Immediately, Zyrenne saw that Ranius began to tongue fuck Sandy and started fondling Sandy’s breasts. Soon Sandy was lost in world of lust and arousal. She did not notice that assistants of Ranius had first injected her with a special mind altered drug to make her mind fully relaxed to absorb forced suggestions .They also quietly lowered a helmet from the ceiling over her head. Abruptly Ranius lifted her mouth from the luscious lips of Sandy and before latter could react lowered the helmet fully into place, immediately covering Sandy’s head entirely. Now Sandy was trapped. Immediately the programming of her mind started.

Both Zola and Zyrenne were able to see on a TV screen in side the room all those pictures being fed to the subconscious mind of their slave Sandy, altering her mind and personality forever. They saw picture of a queen sitting on a throne who looked a lot like Zola, clad in body hugging latex, leather leggings with an open crotch and wearing long-heeled ankle boots. A slave girl resembling Sandy was being brought in front of the throne by another slave girl. Sandy was being forced to walk on all fours, naked and collared. They noticed how beautiful Sandy looked while walking on all fours with her breasts bobbling side by side and her movements were like those of a feline creature.

Sandy was seeing the same scene in the visor of her helmet and her subconscious mind was forced fed to absorb these images, due to effect of drug. She saw herself being led and made to kneel in front of her queen mistress. Then she was forced to bend forward her neck by tug on her leash and ordered to lick, using her full tongue, her queen’s boots, starting with her 4″ long heel. Her mind understood that the licking slave was finding the taste and smell of leather quite pleasant. She was now doing it at furious pace without further encouragement. Now Sandy saw that the licking slave tongue was climbing gradually to the upper portion of mistress queen’s boots.

Soon Sandy noticed that she herself was gradually merging her own identity with that of the licking slave and rather pleasantly found herself kneeing and licking her mistress queen’s shoes. This was also noticed by both Zola and Zyrenne as they saw that Sandy is now moving her tongue in licking fashion emulating the licking slave image on screen . They smiled, knowing that the drug and programming had succeeded.

Sandy found herself being tugged at her collar by her queen who had taken now the form of Zola and she found herself licking gradually to the thighs and then the waiting cunt of her owner mistress queen. She was now licking or rather lapping at her queen’s cunt and to her surprise now found her body tingling with unbelievable erotic arousal and sensation which she had never experienced earlier. She knew her life was meant to serve, lick , suckle, suck and lap the dominant women.

Zyrenne and Zola saw a new slave truly being born on that day.

* * *

FINIS??