The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Latex Amazon Warriors

Author: Yukon

Kathrin had been studying an amazon tribe in South America and was intrigued by how the amazons had a few men that seemed captives, but there were no signs of restraints or even any attempt to leave.

Kathrin finally was invited to watch in their mating ceremony.

The candidate, Maki was tall and well defined. His reputation as a hunter and warrior was well known throughout their land. His test was to hunt and sleigh a wild cat with only his hands. The two were placed into a canyon and released. Maki stalked his prey with the most determination and animal prouse I have ever seen. You could see the ferociousness in his eyes as Maki grasped the charging cat and immediately snapped its neck. It could have been considered a very experienced confident kill, but in looking at the conqueror one could see the animal nature that he possessed.

His mate Laran was a very beautiful seductress. Maki stood still for Laran was required to examine her mate. She circled him slowly as if she were a falcon circling its prey. The council amazon elder approached with a tablet of 3 wooden bowls each having a colorful paste, (red, green and blue) and a single large bowl which appeared to be empty. Laran stopped, standing directly in front of Maki. His towering appearance would surely intimidate Laran, Maki starred down at Laran almost as if to say you are my next conquest. Maki new his next test. Laran was to remove three times her mates essence. Each time she was to capture it and store it in the empty bowl placed next to her by the elder. If Maki were to move during the three extractions, he would fail and be killed. Laran proceeded to gracefully lower herself down crouched looking up at this man her soon to be mate. She proceeded to caress his manliness and gradually you could tell Maki was excited. As Laran proceeded you could see the anxiety on Maki’s face. Then with a sudden pulse, Laran drained her mouth into the bowl. Round one was now over and a bead of sweat dashed down Maki face as if to say relief is in sight. Laran proceeded two more times filling the bowl and with out even a flinch, Maki had succeeded.

Now it was Maki’s turn. Maki would now in turn have to drain enough essence out of Laran to be added to each of the three bowls. Laran would also have to endure. As Maki proceeded Laran became very nervous, for if she could not provide for Maki, she could never be mated with another. Maki began by looking into Laran eyes, animalistic to the point where even I began to feel it. He dropped to his knees and began to taste Laran, you could see the intense look of raw sexual gratification as Maki filled the last bowl. Now the bonding of there beings would begin.

Maki was then taken and sat down into a chair like wooden seat. His arms and legs were then bound and his head immobilized. The elder began to combine a sample from Maki’s essence into each of the three separate bowls. The elder came over and placed a small pouch with what looked like chalk powder, but it was a dried combination of herbs that was only known to the elder and was passed down from generations. The elder proceeded to take a pinch of powder and mix it into the first bowl. She then spread this reddish paste onto Maki’s right cheek forming the symbol for fighting. As the paste began to dry I noticed something different about Maki. He had a more fierce look in his eyes. Then the elder painted the second a greenish colored paste on Maki left cheek, this symbol was for honor. Again Maki made a slight twitch as the paste dried. Finally, everyone watching seemed rather intense. The third color was to be mixed with a lot more powder than the first. You could see the stress on Maki’s face as the elder finished mixing. He proceeded to wrangle with his bindings as if to say I want out, but to no avail. The elder approached Maki, the stress was really noticeable, sweat was pouring down Maki’s back and chest. Maki continued now almost in desparation to loosen himself from his bondage. The elder took the last color a very deep blue and pasted it onto Maki’s forehead, all along Maki’s torso in long stripes and ending at Maki’s feet. His entire body was striped with this deep blue paste as the elder proclaimed this is absolute obedience. Now the panic and fear was obvious in Maki. His body began to thrash, his eyes rolled back into his head and with a loud scream that sounded like the wild cat he had killed earlier he then stopped in silence. Laran walked over to Maki and proclaimed, “You are my mate, you will protect me and serve me for your duration of life.” With that the bonds were removed and Maki stood as if all his body and soul were now under Laran’s command. A look of blankness in his eyes would suggest that the Maki she had witnessed before was now forever gone.

After the ceremony I needed to find out what I just saw. It seems that this amazon culture has found a very unique substance that when combined with the essence of the couple forms a fermonal bond between the amazon and the one to be painted with the blue paste, which becomes totally submissive. Then combining the other herbs in a smaller amount controls the fighting and honor to exceed any known limitations.

I quickly began documenting what I had seen, leaving no detail behind. I quickly went over and scooped up some samples of the powder which had spilled from the elder’s pouch while Maki was undergoing his transformation. I scraped off samples of the colored herbs that were on the tablet and carefully placed them in specimen bottles. I took all my notes and specimens, packed them up and sent them to my roommate in New York and wrote “I’ll discuss this when I get home in two weeks, you’re not going to believe it., Kathrin.”

Jasmine, came home from work and noticed a package near her apartment door. She glanced at the address and saw that it was from Kathrin, and decided she would open it later. Tom was on route to the apartment and Jasmine had great plans for him. She liked to play a lot and at the moment had two relationships ongoing. Tom was a business process engineer, was very successful and had many clients in Manhattan, Mark a self-made man, traveled everywhere finalizing corporate mergers. Each were very strong willed and very determined to win over Jasmine. But Jasmine could not decide which one she was more interested in. Both were very attractive and each had characteristics that complimented each other. This was not going to be an easy decision and the time was drawing closer for her to make up her mind, because both Tom and Mark were close to discovering each others existence.

The door bell rang, and she knew it was Tom by the double knock that followed. Tom was rather a high strung individual. He believed in making his own destiny and living for the moment. He was quite experienced with the ladies and always enjoyed pleasuring them. Jasmine and Tom sat down for some dinner when the door bell rang again. Jasmine, a little concerned peeked out and saw a figure she hadn’t expected. It was Mark. She nervously answered and invited Mark in. Mark explained that his flight had been canceled till tomorrow and wanted to take Jasmine out to dinner. Mark was a more reserved passionate guy who always liked to do the romantic approach. Mark brought in a bottle of Champagne and asked if he could put it into the frig as he walked towards the kitchen. Suprisingly Mark turned the corner and discovered Tom, who was sitting drinking a bottle of pop. A quiet sigh came out of Jasmine, she turned and looked at Mark and introduced Tom. Mark a little stricken asked Jasmine “Is this the guy I’m competing against?", shocked by his question Jasmine replied, “What do you mean?".

Tom stood up and acknowledged that he also knew there was another guy in the picture and questioned Jasmine the same. Jasmine didn’t know what to say. Both men looked at each other and decided to leave before there were any other surprises. Jasmine was in tears. She couldn’t believe what had just happened and didn’t know what to do. She was in love with both of them and couldn’t bring herself to choose just one.

Jasmine made herself a cup of tea, this would calm her nerves, and sat down on the couch next to the package that Kathrin sent. She decided to open it. Maybe there was a letter or something that would cheer her up. She decided to carefully open the package making sure nothing was to be disturbed. She pulled out the notebook that Kathrin rubberbanded with a note which read “amazon warrior”. She looked at it and thought that this should be interesting reading, took a sip of tea and indulged in the writings. After finishing her rather intriguing story Jasmine closed the notebook and could not believe what she had just read. “This was absolutely incredible, how could something like this exist,” she thought. She curled up and fell asleep drained from the evenings events.

Jasmine awoke the next morning staring out of the apartment at the world below wondering what to do. I need to have them both. I can’t make a decision for just one.

Jasmine quickly called Tom and wanted to apologize. She asked him if he would come over that evening at about 6:00. She did the same to Mark, but asked him to stop over at 10:00. This should give her enough time she figured. Now the hard part how to make this fun. Jasmine liked to go out clubbing. She had always had a fetish for shiny silky clothes, but never really broke through her conservative nature. She decided to go downtown and do some shopping. She had heard about this fetish specialty shop and skiddishly went in. She was surrounded by clothes she had only seen, but never in a million years wear. But tonight would be different. She asked the girl at the counter for some help. “What’s really fun to wear and play in?” she asked. The girl with out hestitation pointed at a long latex suit. The clerk showed her the suit and described the feeling and exhiliration she feels while wearing her own. There’s a zipper just about everywhere so you don’t need to remove it to play for any reason. “Now for my boy friend”, Jasmine replied. The clerk responded with an almost identical suit for her boyfriend. Jasmine asked for a size medium and a large, so her boyfreind could check for fit. That way the clerk wouldn’t realize it was really for two guys.

Jasmine was set. She had the outfits. She had everything scheduled. Now I just have to re-read Kathrin’s notes.

The door bell rang. It was 6:20. Tom was always late. Jasmine had already dressed in her new outfit. The suit hugged every curve. Her breasts were sculpted by the suit as if it were a second skin. She was more aroused than ever. She answered the door and invited Tom in. Tom was shocked to see Jasmine in such a provocative outfit. Jasmine told Tom how sorry she was and that Mark was no longer in the picture. Tom was easily convinced. He couldn’t stop staring at Jasmine’s new look. Jasmine proceeded to entice Tom to Kathrin’s room. She convinced him that her room was being painted and was staying in Kathrin’s room till she got back. Not that Tom needed much convincing. Jasmine had organized all her items on the night stand and installed the bondage straps that they so often used. “Do you want to play a game Tom?” Tom without hestitation replied with an “Absolutely.” Jasmine proceeded with the instructions that Kathrin and documented. First was the essence of Tom. Then came the essence of herself. Tom was feeling mighty happy. He liked playing sex games and this one he had never experienced before. Jasmine requested that Tom lay down on the bed and she then shackled him down. Tom was really excited as to what was going to happen next. Jasmine proceeded with the reddish paste, etched the fighting symbol and watched as it dried. Tom began to twitch a little and a stearn look came accross his face. Then came the green symbol. Tom shuddered some more and looked at Jasmine with a concerned look on his face. Somethings not right, what is this stuff, I’m feeling kinda funny. Jasmine proceeded to come closer with the blue paste, and a fearful Tom began to shake, “Please don’t” he squeeled. Jasmine placed the blue markings on Tom’s forehead and drew the lines down his body from head to toe. All of a sudden Tom cried out “OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE.” and he fell silent. Jasmine looked into Tom’s shell of his eyes and proclaimed, “You are my mate, you will protect me and serve me for your duration of life.” Tom starred at Jasmine and nodded softly. Jasmine ordered Tom to put on his outfit and he did without hestitation. “Now stay in her and sleep, you will need your strength for later.” Tom curled up on the bed and fell sound asleep. Jasmine went out into the living room and waited for Mark.

The door bell rang. It was 10:00. Mark was always punctual. Jasmine still dressed in her latex skin caught the eyes of Mark immediately. “Wow, why such a change?” Jasmine told Mark how sorry she was and that Tom was no longer in the picture. Mark though was not so easily convinced. “How do I know your not just playing me?” Jasmine decided to take a chance. She explained that she bought her outfit because she knew that Mark was a little reserved when it came to sex games and that he really needed to loosen up. Mark hesitatingly agreed. “So what do you have in mind?” he asked. “Come back to my room and I’ll show you.” Jasmine enticed Mark to take of his clothes and set them on the table. As he did he noticed a bag along side of the night stand. He looked in and found the other suit. “What’s this for? I’m not wearing this gay thing?” Jasmine panicked and switched gears. She explained the game and stated that if he won the game he wouldn’t have to, but if he lost you were going to become a latex suited slave and she would parade him down to the club. She new Mark’s competitive nature would not allow him to back down. He agreed to continue. First came Mark’s essence and he was quite happy at that part of the game. Then came Jasmine’s essence, even though Mark had never done that before, it was definitely a new desired position on his list. Then came the bed. Jasmine shackled Mark down and then she heard a noise in Kathrin’s room. Mark asked, “What the heck was going on, Who’s in the next room and Get me off this Bed, I’m done playing.” Jasmine knew she needed help. She quickly rushed into Kathrin’s room and commanded Tom to aid her. As they both entered the room Mark at first yelled, “I’m not doing a threesome.” Then he took a closer look at Tom and realized something wasn’t right.

Jasmine commanded Tom to hold Mark down. She desparately moved over Mark to start with the painting. Mark twisted around and when he realized that he was just getting painted he laughed and said “Ok, play your little paint by numbers game.” Jasmine painted the reddish symbol, Mark didn’t flinch, she then painted the greenish symbol, still nothing. She began to worry, “What if this doesn’t work?” She then proceeded with the blue, all of a sudden Mark began to struggle, “I’ve had enough. Get me out of here I’m starting to feel weird.” With that Jasmine new it just took a little longer to work, she climbed on top of Mark and started painting him with the blue paste. All of a sudden Mark began to go into convulsions. He felt himself somehow slipping away and he was determined to not go quietly. Jasmine quickly put on a second coat and Mark gradually fell silent. Jasmine looked and saw that she had prevailed. Jasmine looked into Mark’s eyes and proclaimed, “You are my mate, you will protect me and serve me for your duration of life.” Mark starred at Jasmine and nodded softly. Jasmine ordered Mark to put on his outfit and he did without hestitation.

Jasmine looked at Tom and Mark. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Here stood her two beloved warriors. Dressed as love slaves to do anything she commanded. As she was admiring her work she realized something was wrong. Tom and Mark kept staring at each other as if they were in competition for her. Jasmine knew she had to do something to solidify the bond, not just between her and Tom and her and Mark, but between Tom and Mark. She decided to only use the honor portion of the ceremony and commanded Tom and Mark to face each other. She asked them “You are here to serve me correct?” They both responded with a nod. “Then you must complete the final part of the ceremony.” She then instructed Tom to kneel and take Mark’s essence. Then it was Mark’s turn to take Tom’s. Jasmine mixed in the greenish paste and proceeded to paint Tom and Mark with a second honor symbol, this time leaving her essence out. As the paste dried she noticed the change in her two warriors. Now at last her love triangle was complete. Her two warriors were totally obedient, honorable to her, and would fight to the death anyone would challenge or harm her. She knew that Tom or Mark would never harm each other and would always be steadfast. Jasmine ordered them to pleasurer her for the rest of the evening and the Latex Amazon Warriors did just that.