The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laurie the Jinni

by TimT85

Josh looked at the photo of his sister on the nightstand. It stood amongst a group of pictures: one of his parents, a couple of his trip to Jamaica, one of ex-girlfriend and her kid. He was really not a photo guy, but he kept a few little mementos on this nightstand he got some years ago. His sister passed away sixteen years ago, when Josh was very young. She was a typical ‘90s-era Valley Girl, from what he recalled, but as he was six at the time, he couldn’t remember what she sounded like, and only recognized her from the photos.

He rarely thought of her and her tragic death (she died crossing the street due to an absent-minded motorist). The only reason he thought of her now was due to a vase he bought from a gas station kiosk. He had been travelling from Portland to Santa Barbara, a long drive, and he stopped in the middle of Nowheresville and decided to buy the trinket. He was talked into it, but was reminded of his sister when he saw the vase. She had a collection of vases when he was a child that he only later learned were all secretly bongs. He doubted his mother knew, although his father probably guessed. They were long ago thrown away but not before the 12-year-old Josh had discovered their secret.

This vase was no secret bong, however, a fact that didn’t matter to Josh. He thought of maybe placing it near his sister’s photo, and maybe putting a flower or two inside. It was the first time in a long time that the thought of her came to him. Upon arriving at his apartment in Santa Barbara, and before he could catch some waves, Josh placed the empty vase near the photo and placed it back on the nightstand. He wiped off a strange S-shaped smudged for what appeared to be the third time. It just seemed to fog in the same spot over time. He then took a shower, and instead of surfing, went straight to sleep.

“Ezteqad,” stated a woman some time later in a foreign accent. Josh’s eyes popped open as he stared at a blank wall. He no longer had a roommate and was definitely not expecting anyone. He turned around to see a naked woman standing near his bed, her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

“Who are you?” he said, not really looking at her face. Did his surfing friends send a stripper over? Or rather, a hooker since she had already clearly stripped. Her response was non-answering and frustrating. “Man anta?” He did not understand whatever crazy language she was speaking. That is, until she started speaking his language.

“Woo, sorry about that bro. Took me a while to figure out this whole ‘English’ bit. It’s, like, crazy complicated and all.” Her foreign accent was gone and she spoke with a typical SoCal expression. In fact... “Wait a second,” Josh burst up, not really caring that he was only wearing boxers. “Oh my god, it’s you, Laura. But, how... what... how is this possible?”

Standing before him was the spitting image of his long-deceased sister, not looking a day over 19 (she would have been 35 now). And she was not dead. And naked. And had her eyes closed but appeared to be ‘looking’ in Josh’s direction. “Pff, I’m not Laura Laura. Well, you can call me Laura if you want, I don’t care. In fact, that name has a nice ring to it. I just took her form from the top of your mind.”

“But, you’re naked! I never saw my sister naked. And, I recognize her voice. Somehow. You definitely are a naked version of my sister.” Josh was starting to breathe heavy just from the crazy shock of it all.

“Relax, I’m not even human, bro. I’m, like, a crazy spirit or something. I don’t even think you have a name for what I am. It’s kinda like that show we used to watch. Or you, and Laura Laura used to watch, where that blonde chick and that astronaut dude were all chillin’ in the ‘60s and granting wishes and stuff. A genie, that’s the word I’m looking for!” He guessed she was reading his mind as she talked, still keeping her eyes closed.

“But... what... uh...” Josh collapsed against the wall, slinking down as he couldn’t get his eyes off this sister-duplicate naked genie.

“Jeeze, bro. You are one high-strung individual. Let’s go through the F.A.Q. here. One—I’m not your sister, but I look like her and talk like her because you were thinking of her when you rubbed my lamp. Quite procatively I might add. Two—that lamp was actually not real, so don’t freak out when it’s disappeared. I’m actually one and the same with the lamp and I, ‘the lamp’, took this form about 33 minutes ago. I was having trouble reading your thoughts when you were asleep, so I kinda took the liberty to wake you up. For Christsakes I couldn’t even tell if we spoke English or not through your memories. It’s all gobbledygook and emotions and all that nonsense in your head.

“Let’s see, uh, three—I’m not stuck with three wishes or evil wishgiving. That’s all Aladdin mumbo-jumbo. Hmm? Aladdin? That was a cartoon when you were a kid, and my last masters’ all remembered it as an old Arabic folktale. Times never change. Four—um, well... Any questions?”

“Why are you naked?” he was gaining a little composure, still slumped down, but imagining this was all a crazy dream.

“Oh, right. Duh, that’s a big one. I can only take the form of human beings. Not clothing or jewelry or piercings or whatever.”

“Go put some clothes on!” he yelled. He really didn’t want this genie to be romping around in his sister’s naked skin.

“Can’t. Sorry.” She reached for Josh’s hamper, and her hand seemed to pass right through a pile of clothes.

Josh’s eyes widened, but... it wasn’t a big deal. This can’t be his sister, but she looked and talked the same, so he was clearly having a very vivid dream. The hand-pass through was just confirmation of the outlandishness of it all.

“Outlandishness? Is that even a word, bro?”

“Uh, let me test this out.” Against his better judgment, he reached out and poked her arm.

“Ow,” she said, her eyes still closed but a big smile on her face, “are we poking each other now?” She playfully poked at his armed but he flipped back against the wall as fast as he can.

“How come I can...” he was interrupted before he could finish.

“Because I can only touch my master... i. e. you, my good sir. I can’t touch your clothes or anything.” And with that she placed her hand in his lap. Wrapping around his penis, which started to grow, he looked down.

Low and behold, her hand had passed right through his boxers and it looked like it was cutting right through the skin, but not really affected by anything but his steadily erecting penis.

“Wait, no, quit it.” He pushed her off.

“As you wish, bro. I was just demonstrating as all, and you’re not wearing anything else.” She had a coy smile and seemed to look right at him, albeit still with her eyes closed.

“Wha, Why are your eyes closed?” he asked the obvious question.

“Because the eyes,” she said, starting to rub his shoulders, “contain the windows to the soul. Only your sister had her soul, and my soul is seven thousand years old. To look upon it would probably kill you, or something, so I just keep it closed for everybody else’s sake.”

He was relaxing to her neck rub, and allowed her to position herself behind him. His penis remained embarrassingly erect as he felt her breasts hit his back. “Seven thousand years? So, like, 5000 BC?”

“I guess so. Back then people were smarter, in some ways, than people now. And of course dumber too. I’m from nearabouts Baghdad, where they had, back then, underground wires and electricity, and even some pretty nifty walkie-talkies and something similar to movies. What they had that you don’t have, was some pretty cool soul-viewing technology, and some dude named Baltrad was able to view and seperate his soul into twenty different entities. I’m one of those entities, an aspect of Baltrad’s soul. And outside of the body we have unimaginable freedom and power.”

“So, you’re a guy,” Josh said, his interest still piqued, even at this info.

“Not really, I’m, like, genderless and stuff. I’ve been girls before tons of times. In fact, like, 86% of the time. Mostly dudes get the lamp, but some women do too. And both genders think about women an absurd amount of the time. Whether it be their mother, or their sister, or their girlfriend, or that one next-door neighbor girl they idolize or pine for. I’ve been pretty much everything. I was even Jackie O. for a short time.”

“Jackie who?”

“Some old broad. Anyways, Baltrad’s dead, and I don’t even remember what he looks like. He survived past his soullessness and decreed, as all people have power over their own soul, that the aspects were to serve him, and lay dormant until he returns. Since he died and will never return, this isn’t Camelot we’re talking here, we all pretty much decided just to serve his descendants. Which, 7000 years later, is everebody on the planet now.”

“Okay, okay.” Josh stood up. He figured this wasn’t a dream, and that this lady was magical.

“Magical? I guess you can say that. I like ‘powerful’ though. Ooh, naughty thoughts!” she gleed as he touched her breast.

“You don’t mind this?” He began to fondle her breasts quite enjoyably as his erect penis finally freed itself of his boxers.

“I don’t judge. I’ve seen and caused some pretty horrific things. And some pretty wonderful things. The people of my time had a completely different morality than yours.” she then squealed as he moved his right hand to her hairless vagina.

“I didn’t realize Laura shaved. I think I’ll call you Laurie to differentiate you two.”

“Oh, I don’t know about shaving and all that. Like you said, you never saw her naked. This is just a guess I made from your memory on what she would look like.”

But he was beyond words. Grunting, he pushed her with him unto the bed. She didn’t fall through, perhaps with concentration or something, but still didn’t really affect the sheets or mattress. He had inserted his penis now into her vagina and was going for relief.

“Oh God, oh god... oh, oh, NASWA!” she screamed, momentarily slipping in another foreign word. Josh had a smile on his face, as did the close-eyed beauty in front of him.

“You can’t get pregnant, can you?” he said, pulling his limp dick out of her as he rolled off.

“If you want me too, I can. I guess the baby would be, like, a mini-clone or something.”

“How do you know what a clone is?”

“I’m not an idiot. Plus, you know what a clone is, and I, like, know everything you know.”

He sighed, and pulled off the slightly uncomfortable boxers. He walked into the bathroom for yet another, shower. This time a post-coital affair. She joined him.

“I’m not quite ready yet for Round two,” he said, jovially. Although only 22, he figured he was losing some of his high school stamina. Plus the sister thing was kinda weird.

“Um, yeah. About that. I kinda go where you go.”

His eyes widened as he turned away from the shower faucet. What? He stepped out of the shower alongside Laurie.

“You mean you’re stuck by my side forever?”

“Not forever, just till you die.”

“I can’t explain a naked chick by me till I die! I’m not Hugh Hefner, you know.”

“You can be, if you want. In fact, he probably has his own genie. But, yeah, no one can see me.”

Josh relaxed at that news, but was still a little wary of an entire lifetime with Laurie. Maybe he can wish her away, after a time?

“Yeah, sorry about that, but you can’t. Most things you can do, some things you can’t. Believe me, people have tried. I can’t be wished away, or into a different form, or whatever. I’m forever stuck, like this,” she motioned down her 19-year-old looking body, “always by your side. You can’t break the laws of physics, or mess with the few others in the world who have genies. Other than that, everything’s pretty much fair game.”

“What about immortality?” That was a classic staple wish of science fiction.

“Sure, I guess. I’d have to interpret it wrongly though, otherwise it breaks one of the physical laws. There’s a dude trapped under a volcano in Italy, who’s been there for a few thousand years. Plus a guy in a secret prison cell in Swaziland. I don’t think you wanna be any of those dudes.” She smiled at him, ‘looking’ into his eyes (or nose or whatever).

“Okay, I wish to go to Jamaica.”

“What do you mean, here?” They were in the middle of a Kingston city square as onlookers only saw a naked white man materialize out of nowhere. Everyone was dumbstruck as Kingston police rushed to the scene. Josh covered himself, “Okay, back!”

They were back in his apartment.

“That wasn’t real, was it?”

“Of course it was, it’s all real.”

He smiled as he jumped into the shower. Giving up any sense of morality, Josh had Laurie clean him off, and give him a happy ending, all the while plotting his next move.

After wishing for full rest, Josh and Laurie went down to the beach for some surf ‘n turf. He lounged on a blanket as he stared out at the ocean. “So, you think I should pick up chicks?”

“You don’t need to pick ‘em up anymore.” said the naked nymph next to him as she secretly fondled his balls. He swiped her away and walked up to some coeds in the middle of a volleyball game.

“You, come with me!” he yelled at the prettiest one.

“As if!” she indignantly replied and ignored him.

Laurie, standing behind Josh, had walked up to him. “Um, you want me to handle this?”

“Yeah, when I order someone, make sure they follow it!”

“Okay, bro. Complete mastery of the world. I guess that’s your game.”

That didn’t seem right to Josh, but Laurie’s accepting attitude of anything-and-everything made it okay. He tried the order again.

“Uh, okay,” replied the blonde coed. “I’m gonna have to go guys. See ya lates!”

The male students and the coeds female friends were dumbstruck and began to gang up on Josh. Quickly, he blurted out, “Nothing to see here. Go away!” They all hopped in their vehicles for parts unknown.

Except for the blonde, who turned out to be named Tammy. As they entered Josh’s brand-new convertible, he asked, “So, Tammy, what are you majoring in?” He was curious to know this woman he had seen several times before.

“Majoring? I’m still in high school, buddy!”

“High school?! How old are you?” He wasn’t sure if he should be alarmed at any illegal age, since he was now pretty much above the law, and doing something completely immoral.

“She’s 18. Birthday was May 21st. You have been pining after old Tammy here since her 16th birthday, but I guess we can forget about that. Back in my day, we didn’t even care about birthdays...”

Josh shut out Laurie’s incessant chatter. He noticed Tammy was looking scared and not answering his questions. “Why aren’t you answering my questions?”

Silence.

“Answer my question!”

“I’m scared, and I didn’t want to respond to you.”

“Alright, from now on we keep an open dialogue. When I ask you something, you answer it. Truthfully, and completely, no ifs, ands, or buts.”

“Okay. I’m 18,” she said, answering the question from before that she didn’t realize Laurie had already answered.

“Laurie?” asked Josh.

“Yeah?” said Laurie, who seemed to be off into her own world. Or asleep. Josh couldn’t tell with her eyes closed.

“My name’s Tammy,” said Tammy again, not realizing Josh was talking to an invisible or imaginary woman.

“Shut up Tammy. Laurie, when we get to the new house, I want you to strip Tammy and have her give me a full body massage.”

Tammy was even more scared. She didn’t want to have sex with this airhead surfer, and didn’t know who he was talking too. No cell phone device or earplug was in sight, meaning he was insane. But the convertible began winding down the streets in a very affluent neighborhood, and she relaxed as she figured he was a very rich sugar daddy.

Josh had silently wished for a billion-dollar mansion, unbenownst to him, one that until that day belonged to some NBA team owner. Laurie had taken over Josh’s mind to make him drive effortlessly to his new home. She also concentrated deeply to rearrange the home ahead of time to fit Josh’s needs.

“Wow, this place is sweet!” shouted Tammy as she walked into the mansion. Her top suddenly fell off and bottoms slipped down. “Ahh!” she yelled as she tried to pull them up, instead stepping out of them, and cover herself up.

“Yeah, don’t cover up,” Josh said. Tammy, uncomfortably, moved her hands to her sides.

“Massage time!” Josh’s swim trunks also slipped right down as he lied down on a conveniently located massage table. Tammy, remembering the ‘conversation’ in the car, felt the need to attempt a massage on this guy.

“I don’t even know your name,” she said, trying to avoid the man’s ass, but continuously being compelled to touch him there.

“Yeah, yeah, try not to talk so much!” He was getting erect once more, and quickly spun around for comfort. Tammy was dumbfounded at this erect penis. Although she had had sex before, this was the first time she had seen an erect penis in full light.

“If you’re not going to rub it, you could at least straddle me!”

For some reason, Tammy took that as an order, and uncomfortably climbed up onto the table. She was a bit low, and tried to slip onto the erect penis.

“Ow! Careful.” Josh showed no regard for Tammy’s feelings in this situation, as she silently began to cry while now being very careful. Josh gave another order to the invisible, imaginary Laurie. “Laurie, make sure she’s on birth control!”

Tammy wasn’t on birth control, her parents saw her as a ‘good girl,’ and she insisted her boyfriend use a condom. But she felt her stomach churned as the equivalent of birth control pills were deposited there.

“C’mon woman!” was the only thing necessary for Tammy to understand the message. She began moving up and down. Trying to please this surfer-billionaire who had extraordinary powers. She wasn’t even able to get very wet as she uncomfortably went along the shaft.

It took a long time for her to ‘get him off’ and he splurged right into her. A weird feeling she had never experienced. Before she knew it, she was tossed outside, naked as a jaybird and miles away from the beach or her home. Her knocks at the door pleading to return fell on deaf ears.

“Well, that was a lousy lay,” said Josh as he walked towards Laurie and began massaging her pussy. She purred as she turned off the doorbell which Tammy had begun to ring (an implied wish from Josh). “Do you want me to bring in the best whores in the world?”

“I don’t know. They’d probably spoil me. As you are doing...” Josh moved her onto a ten thousand-dollar sofa as he magically became erect once more and tried his hand at a ‘good lay.’ “Can you make this place soundproof?” Was all he said to quiet the screaming and hysterical Tammy outside.

Hours later, Josh was spooning with Laurie on the lush, carpeted floor of the mansion. “Where to now?” she said, noting his desire to travel.

“Viva Las Vegas,” was his only response, seeking to fully explore his sexual prowess.