The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley—A new job, a new start—Chapter 2 – Welcome video

Seeing Harry and Vanessa coming through the City Hall’s entrance, a red haired blue eyed receptionist stood up and approached the couple, “Hi Harry… and this must be…?”

Harry guided his wife toward the receptionnist and introduced each other, “Hi Minnie! This is Vanessa, my wife…”

Minnie hugged the newcomer. Without thinking, Vanessa hugged back and took a sniff.

“Just like Maggie…smells so good…”, she thought.

She could feel Minnie’s nipples piercing her breasts and a thrill went through her body.

“Just like Maggie… feels so good…”, she thought.

Her own nipples were also jutting now.

Harry interrupted the girls, ”Minnie, You remember? We’re here for the welcome video.”

Minnie took a step backward releasing Vanessa. Blushing, she flattened her dress, ”Oooh! Yess… Of course! The welcome video! Right this way…”

Staring both at Minnie’s body, Harry and Vanessa followed her steps. Walking on clear see through 5 inches stripper high heels, Minnie’s long legs were nicely put on display by darkening pantyhose that went right up to her butt cheeks. Her body was enclosed in a tight night blue lycra dress revealing every bit of her hourglass curves.

The trio reached a somewhat dark hall. Minnie opened the second door on the right and waved towards the room’s entrance. Harry guided his absentminded wife to the first of the six chairs, took the pair of headphones from the back of the chair and placed them on Vanessa’s head, “Here Vanessa… This is the welcome video I told you about. It’s going to explain all you need to know about this place. You’re gonna understand the place a lot better once you’ve seen it…”

Vanessa was dumbly looking at her husband and the receptionist as they left the room. Once outside, Minnie pushed a button on the wall console. Inside the room, a monitor went to life and a neat odor of lavender started filling the room.

The video started with some historical stuff about the town.

The perfume quickly reached Vanessa’s nostrils and her already hazed mind rapidly went into a trance. Slack jawed and drooling, the woman’s tired and empty eyes were looking dumbly at the monitor.

After a couple of minutes, references to dates, events and names were replaced by short repetitive, very soothing, very relaxing sentences as the video switched to odd swirling images.

-Life is simple. Everyone’s goals should be to:

1. Fulfill your basic needs.

2. Have a purpose in life.

These statements went on and on for some time occasionally appearing through the swirling patterns.

In the corridor, Minnie couldn’t hide a smile as she felt Harry’s hands coming from her back and moving furtively towards her big boobs. Proud of the effect she had on the man, she curved her back to give him more access to her jugs. Harry reached further and started tweaking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, licking her left ear with his tongue. A moan escaped from Minnie’s lips.

Vanessa had been reading and hearing the same statements for a while now. In her mind, there was no doubt they were her own fundamental beliefs. She now knew for sure that life could be simple. All you had to do was to make sure your basic needs were fulfilled. You could then concentrate on your purpose in life. That was all so obvious and true!

The odor was getting more pronounced as it filled the room in its every corner. With time, Vanessa got into a deeper trance. Her mind was even more open to suggestions. The program switched and more information appeared.

-Basic needs for anyone are to be safe, stay healthy and have sex.

-Your basic needs will be easily met in Lavender Valley. People in Lavender Valley are very helpful and resourceful. People in Lavender Valley are all friendly and you feel comfortable around every one of them.

-To be safe, you have to stay in a safe environment and Lavender Valley is the most secure environment. Lavender Valley is everything you ever wished for in a place. You are ready to do everything they teach you to fulfill your basic needs and show your new friends how much you want to be their friend.

Vanessa’s open mind was accepting all these ideas as her own thoughts. She wanted nothing else than living in this small town with all those friendly lovely neighbors. She wanted to stay in that house her husband had shown her. In fact, she was now realising how much she liked that house.

Minnie could feel the bulge in Harry’s pants as she moved her hips and closed the gap between their bodies. Pushing even more, she felt his hard on pressing against the material of her dress, inserting itself between her ass cheeks. The receptionist started grinding her ass on that hard cock. With each movement, her dress got a little higher on her ass, moving out of the way.

Feeling this hard cock between her ass cheeks was making Minnie horny and soon, she couldn’t stand it anymore. She turned around. With a mad lusty look in her eyes, she grabbed her dress with both hands and took it off over her head in a single movement. Her big tits jiggled free from their confinement. She grabbed them in her hands and looked at Harry like she was offering her big tits to him.

The lust in Harry’s face convinced Minnie the man was ready for more. She grabbed his face and brought it on her left tit with one hand. With the other, she unzipped his pants and took his dick out. Moans escaped her lips as she felt the man suckling and nibbling her nipple while she was sliding her hand hastily on his cock’s whole length.

Gasps broke between Minnie’s moans as Harry started fingering her.

Soon, the girl was wildly humping Harry’s hand. He knew she was more than ready for a ride. A table had been left on one side of the corridor. Harry pushed Minnie on it.

Now on her back, the panting woman put her hands on her ankles, pushing to spread her legs as wide as she could while Harry, pants down on his feet, was moving himself right in front of her. A quick but undeniably wet “floooock” emerged for the girl’s twat as her mate took his hard cock in one hand, grabbed a hip and plunged in her twat without any resistance.

Without anymore delay, Harry started pistoning Minnie’s cunt like there was no tomorrow.

Soft and soothing music was now playing in the room and beautiful restful images were shown on the monitor. An educated ear could have heard the subtle commands ordering Vanessa to go to sleep. A keen eye would have noticed the same commands flashing quickly on the screen.

Vanessa was not in a state to do so. Dazed and completely suggestible, she could just follow those orders without noticing them. In a matter of minutes, her arms went loosely on the side. Slowly her head fell forward, her chin on her sternum. Her eyes finally shut down as she got into a profound and peaceful sleep.

“Oh yes! Big boy… That’s it. Fuck me harder”, cried Minnie. Lying down on the table, legs widely spread, her high heels pointing East and West, frowning and moaning, she was looking at Harry’s cock plunging in her twat. The sight was making her hot like hell.

“Oh yeeessss! Fuuuuck meee!” pleaded Minnie as she tried to push her mound in sync with her partner. The increased friction made her even hotter.

The delirious girl was in heaven: she was getting fucked silly by that hunk and he didn’t show any signs of slowing down. During that, his wife was learning the true meaning of life just like Minnie had learned when she first came to this town. There was no doubt in Minnie’s mind that Vanessa would want to stay in Lavender Valley. She seemed to be such a nice person. Maybe she would like to become Minnie’s friend?

Still getting fucked silly, the receptionist was beyond arousal. “Aahhah! I’m… gonna cum…”

4th of July fireworks filled Minnie’s mind as she climaxed for an nth time.

She didn’t have time to slow down as she felt Harry’s cock swelling up inside of her. She knew he was on the verge of cuming. Being aware that a man’s hot sperm was about to fill her up always made Minnie’s libido hit the sky, “Oh Yes! Big boy! You’re gonna make me cum again…”

Harry let it all go. Hot gushy semen plastered Minnie’s inside making her cum like a wild animal for what seemed like an eternity.

Spent, Harry’s head fell down on big boobies while she reclined her head on the table.

After some time, Minnie and Harry opened the door. The video and the music had stopped. Vanessa was still seated but her head was now resting on her chest as she was sleeping. Harry woke up a very dazed Vanessa and guided her back to the car.