The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley—A new job, a new start—Chapter 6 – To the mall they went

While driving in Lavender Valley’s streets, Harry explained to Vanessa that he had gone to see Mark and Maggie and they made him promise that he’d come back with Vanessa to their place.

Harry parked the car in Mark and Maggie’s driveway. They didn’t have time to get out of the car as Maggie was outside approaching them.

The sexy expecting mother was wearing a red blouse with only two buttons attached. The two lower parts of the blouse had been tied in a loose knot right under her tits hiding nothing of her round belly. She was wearing a red lycra miniskirt and her belly was pushing it lower on her round hips with every steps she did while her pair of hooters jiggled obscenely, her nipples jutting proudly through the material. The pair of red matching high heels only added to the swing.

Vanessa opened the car window, “Hey! Wild thing… you know you look gorgeous?”

Maggie, bending at her hips, put her forearms in the window’s opening. Bent this way, her breasts pushed even more against the blouse threatening pop out through its opening. Harry just couldn’t turn his eyes from the cleavage on display. Smiling proudly, Maggie turned to her friend, “Hi darling! You know what? I’ve got a great idea: why don’t we go do some shopping?”

Before Vanessa could say anything, Maggie looked to Harry, “You’d be a dear to bring us to the mall.”

Harry nodding, Maggie got in the back of the car… and to the mall they went.

Harry left the two girls at the mall entrance agreeing with them to come back around 4PM. Maggie took Vanessa’s arm and led her inside, “Remember that perfume of mine you liked so much? Why don’t we buy you some?”

With that, Maggie tightened her grip on her friend’s arm and started to walk until they reached the perfume store. Once inside, they tried about every bottle of perfume they saw. Every fragrance had that Lavender smell in it. Vanessa finally made her mind for one and bought it. All that perfume had her light headed and feeling funny. Smiling dumbly, she grabbed her purse and her purchase and turned to her pregnant friend, “Ok! What’s next?”

Maggie was looking up and down Vanessa’s body judging her clothes, “We gotta buy you some new clothes!”

Maggie took Vanessa’s arm and brought her into a shop and another one and another one. The girls got into a shopping spree.

Vanessa was now in a dressing room trying to fit her boobs in a tube top that was too tight. Since trying to get her boobs to fit implied that she had to grab them, fondle them, it didn’t help. The more Vanessa tried, the less it worked as she was getting very, very distracted by the increasing pleasant feelings from her boobies.

Vanessa was taken from her distraction by Maggie outside the booth, “So, how do you look?”

Vanessa unlocked the door and pushed it a bit, “You didn’t give me the right size. It’s too tight.”

Maggie got in, “What d’you mean? You told me…” Maggie stopped in her track as she saw Vanessa, topless, holding the tube top in one hand, the other one going from caressing one breast to teasing the nipple on the other.

Maggie blurted, “You… you told me ‘B size’ but these aren’t. They’re Cs at the least… probably more like Ds…”

With a mind of their own, Maggie’s hands went to Vanessa’s tits. Already aroused by her own touch, having her breasts fondled by her friend brought Vanessa to a higher state of horniness.

Vanessa looked at Maggie… She felt something different…

Not even the slightest fantasy of lesbian sex had ever occurred to Vanessa before but, now, as she looked at her friend’s big breasts obscenely encased in that tight blouse, her big round belly jutting below it, she realized just how sexy that woman was.

Still trying to understand her feeling, Vanessa brought one hand on Maggie’s ripe belly while the other started to pinch the pregnant woman’s protruding nipples. They started kissing. Vanessa welcomed Maggie’s hungry tongue in her mouth. Their breasts obscenely squeezed between them, both could feel her partner’s nipples piercing their flesh.

Still kissing her lover, Vanessa started panting as one of Maggie’s hands went to ravage her clit while the other was roaming on her ass.

Maggie was the one who broke the kiss as she brought her mouth to one of Vanessa’s breasts and slowly kneeled down. Letting her weight bring her to the floor, she brought her face right into Vanessa’s pussy and started tongue fucking her twat, her nose hitting the clit with each trust. She interrupted it from times to times to start lapping at the juice dripping on the side of Vanessa’s thighs.

Remembering they were in a changing room, the topless girl had a hard time repressing her orgasmic plea as she could feel the climax building. Frantically, she looked around and grabbed a piece of clothing she had left on the seat and stuffed it in her mouth just in time. Her body went rock solid, frozen stiff in the multi-orgasmic rush, the rag in her mouth muffling the sounds of her long high pitched expression of joy.

After what seemed a blissful eternity, Vanessa was brought back to reality by tender kisses on her inner thighs and her pussy. She looked down between her legs. Maggie was there tenderly kissing her crotch, hands smoothly wandering along her legs bringing sweet chills to her body. She was looking up at Vanessa with sweet desiring eyes.

Vanessa took Maggie’s hands and helped her standing up. She kissed her while her hands went to caress her body. She bent a bit bringing her lips on the mother-to-be distended right nipple. She marveled at the feeling of the smooth flesh in her mouth and started suckling on it.

Vanessa’s left hand went from Maggie’s belly and underneath her red miniskirt. No panties were in the way and her hand slipped its way through her soaking wet slut. One, two, three and then, all four fingers went in. Vanessa could hear little plaintive moans from her friend but that rapidly changed to horny whispers.

Maggie’s twat was so juicy and relaxed that Vanessa started to fistfuck her. The mother-to-be was now humping her fist doing subtle squats, releasing louder whispers each time she went down, spreading her thighs the best she could on her high heels.

Big knocks on the door of the changing room, “Knock! Knock! Is everything ok in there?”

Both women froze. Vanessa looked at Maggie and signed her head toward the tube top she left on the seat.

Vanessa replied, “Yes, yes. My friend is helping me with this tube top. It’s kind of tight. Could you bring me the same model, one size larger, please?”

Maggie sent the piece of clothing over the top of the door. The sales rep catched it, “Hmmph! I guess so. You know you cannot be more than one person at at time in a booth… I’m coming back.”

The women in the booth started to dress up. Giggling, Vanessa added, “I guess we’ll have to finish that another time…”

Finishing the knot of her blouse, Maggie gave her a passionate french kiss: “I can’t wait…”

Maggie got outside of the changing room.

The girls finally got a tube top with the right size, bought it and went on with their shopping. A bit after 4pm, Vanessa had a whole new wardrobe: low cut tops, tight shirts, thin blouses, miniskirts, pantyhoses, high heels, new make up. She even had her hair done.

It was time to leave…