The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley—A new job, a new start—Chapter 7 – Two ladies, a threesome

Harry noticed two ladies coming out of the mall, their hands full of bags. He quickly recognized Maggie and looked at the other one. His jaw fell to the floor. The sexy vixen walking beside her could logically only be his wife but she had not much to do with the woman he left there a couple of hours ago.

Vanessa was approaching doing long feline steps on the top of 6 inches glossy black high heels. Her legs were nicely put on display by a black patterned pantyhose that went up to a glossy black miniskirt. Each exaggerated step made the skirt tangle while her boobs jiggled wildly (did they get bigger?) in that tight fitting low cut top, nipples jutting through the black lycra. Harry sighed, “Finally…”

To Harry’s surprise, Vanessa went with Maggie in the back of the cart. When he turned to look at them, Vanessa was already between the front seats biigning her deep red lips on his for a passionnate, very wet kiss. Her hungry tongue fought its way through his lips. Harry’s mind was floating thrilled by the sensation of his wife kissing him full mouth, his nose filled with her new perfume. He couldn’t repress an instant hard on.

Vanessa also cherished the moment but it wasn’t only because of the kiss they shared. Unknown to Harry, Maggie had brought her hand under the kissing girl’s miniskirt and her fingers were now teasing her labia.

Vanessa stopped kissing. Her permed hair loosely floating around her head couldn’t hide the wide gold rings in her ears: “Hi! Honey… How do you like my look?” With that, she brought her head back a little pushing her tits forward. From his point of view, Harry was sure her boobs were even bigger than this morning. His wife was now sporting a pair of full and round D tits that were threatening to tear apart the overstretched top she was wearing. The jutting spikes of her nipples and the bumps of her enlarged areolas showing through the material only added to Harry’s assurance that her wife was finally coming to her senses. She was becoming a proud Lavender Valley girl who liked having sexy curves and was proud to show them.

Grinning, Harry reassured his wife, “Yeah… You look delicious, honey! I can’t wait to get back home and check those titties of yours more…thoroughly.” With that, he got back to his steering wheel and engaged the car in the traffic.

That last comment from her husband and Maggie’s ministrations had their effect on Vanessa and she was becoming quite horny. Harry hadn’t turned the first corner that she had already started kissing and fondling her pregnant friend who was more than pleased to return the favor.

A minute later, the pregger’s legs were wide spread in the air. One hand was pinching her hard nipples while the other was doing its best holding on Vanessa’s head. The horny wife was kneeling on the car floor, her face wet from her partner’s cuntjuice, making noisy slurps as she lapped her friend’s dripping cunt.

If, at first, Harry’s plan was to drop Maggie at her place and get home to fuck his wife silly, the show he had in his mirror made him change his mind.

Arriving at his house, he parked the car and turned to look at the women. Smiling, he offered them, “What would you think of a threesome, girls?”

There was no doubt that Maggie would agree but Harry was more concerned about Vanessa. Would her old inhibitions get in the way? Maggie and him both looked at Vanessa. Her face was frowned and you could clearly see she had mixed feelings about that proposition.

Vanessa started to think about the last couple of days. She had been having more sex than she had in the last year. Hell! She probably climaxed more during that time than in her entire life! All the while, she had been unfaithful to her husband and even had sex with a woman.

Taking a moment to digest all that, she was surprised by her prowess but even more puzzled by how really good she felt about it. Her logic was telling her it wasn’t right but her feelings were telling her just the opposite. At the top of all that, her husband was now asking her to go even further. She couldn’t deny thrilled she felt about it but, still, something was telling her it was not right.

Vanessa’s worries were disturbed by the sensation of Maggie’s hands on her body. A bit squeezed in the back of the car with her big belly, the expecting mother succeeded at turning on herself. She brought her tongue to Vanessa’s ear. Between erotic licks and feathery caressers, she was whispering, “Hmmm! Honey! I can’t wait to have sex with you both… Imagine us together with your husband. Imagine his big hard cock in your pussy while you’re suckling at my big titties.”

Dr. Mundane had shown Maggie how to encourage new comers to integrate themselves better in Lavender Valley. She new people were always more open minded following his treatment. All she had to do was to get them aroused and suggest them sexy ideas.

The pregnant woman started to tease Vanessa’s clit. This only added to the thick erotic fog already invading the mingled woman’s mind. Maggie went on with her suggestions, “Look at my big titties, honey. Don’t you just love them?” With that, Maggie brought Vanessa’s hands to her tits, “Hmmm! That’s it honey. Grab my big titties… Yes… I love your hands on my big titties. Pinch my nips… Oh! That’s it… Yes…”

Listening to the suggestions, looking at her friend’s boobs and rock hard nipples, Vanessa had a hard time thinking straight. Everything Maggie said seemed more and more right: She loved Maggie’s tits so much but she also craved for Harry’s big cock. Having sex with both Harry and Maggie was the solution. Breathing hard, her hands still on Maggie’s tits, Vanessa looked up at her husband: “Yesss! I want you both… Let’s do a threesome…”

The girls brought their top back on their tits and all three got out of the car and into the house. They didn’t go far. Vanessa pushed her husband against the wall and got right down to her knees, her hands frantically undoing his pants. Maggie approached her girlfriend and kneeled beside her. Vanessa was already furiously sucking her husband’s dick.

Gently caressing Vanessa’s ass, Maggie brought her hand further down. She inserted her thumb in the sucking girl’s fuckhole and her big finger on her clit. All those sensations were turning Vanessa into a sex crazy slut ready for anything. She was now gasping, her hips humping Maggie’s hand.

The pregnant woman started to whisper in Vanessa’s ear, “Hmmm… That’s it, honey… Suck his cock… You look so good sucking a cock… It makes you feel so proud to be a good cocksucking slut…” Vanessa was ecstatic. She was so proud to be good at sucking a man. She felt so good having a finger in her slut. She so much wanted to be a good cocksucking slut.

After some time, Maggie added, “You love sucking Harry… I’m sure you’re pleasing him very much but you know what would please him even more? We should suck him both at the same time…” With that, the pregger brought Vanessa back a bit forcing her to let go of Harry’s dick and started kissing the puzzled girl all the while slowly bringing their heads right at the tip of the waiting cock. Both girls went on kissing each other but, slowly, Maggie incorporated the dick in their game as if it was a third player. It didn’t take long before they started both to suck Harry’s lovepole, kissing each other from times to times, their hands fondling their bodies or Harry’s.

Now, Vanessa was lying on her back on the kitchen counter and Harry was fucking her silly, “Ah….ah….. ah…. Yeessss! Yesss! Fuck me honey! Fuck me good!”

Although she was aroused like hell, Vanessa put a lot of effort not to close her eyes. The show of her man holding her legs in the air, fucking her hard all the while making out with her girlfriend was turning her on too much.

Maggie was necking Harry everywhere, saliva all over her face. She was moaning and groaning, her eyes closed. She looked like a total sex crazed slut caressing her big boobs and masturbating, her hips jerking wildly.

They switched position. Harry went on his back on the floor and brought Vanessa over his face. He started licking her twat hungrily taking her right back into arousal overdrive.

Maggie jumped on his free dick. She was holding Harry’s dick right below her twat when she looked at Vanessa, “Would you like me to fuck your husband?”

Harry’s licking on her twat was already having the better of anything that was left from Vanessa’s judgment. With haze in her eyes, she looked at her friend who added, “Ouuh! My Vanessa’s is very aroused, isn’t she? I’m sure you’d love to watch me getting fucked by your husband. It turns on to watch Harry fuck me…”

Vanessa was so far gone that Maggie’s suggestions seemed just right. She wanted nothing else than Maggie to fuck Harry. She nodded to her friend, “Yeaah Maggie! Please, fuck my husband… Fuck him good!”

The pregnant woman smiled back at her girlfriend. She slowly impaled herself on the waiting hard cock: “Hmmmmmmmm…. Yeeeeesss! That feels so good!”

She went up slowly… and down never stopping to talk to Vanessa, “Aaaah….Ooouuuh….That feels so good…I’m sure it turns you on seeing Harry’s big cock going in and out of my pussy…”

Placing one hand under her big belly, Maggie accelerated her pace. Her big hooters started jiggling in every direction.

Vanessa was mesmerized by the show. Grabbing her own tits, she was now moaning and gasping as Harry’s licking and fingerfucking was bringing her on the brink of a powerful climax.

Maggie was going full throttle fucking Harry. She never stopped speaking to her friend, “Ooooh! I can feel his dick swelling in me…Ahh… That feels so good, honey… Aah… I’m sure he’s gonna cum soon…Aah… Ahh… It makes you horny to think he’s gonna cum in me. You want him to fuck me silly and cum in my pussy, don’t you?”

Vanessa’s mind was beyond any logic now and her imagination was totally wild. It was such a turn on for her to have her girlfriend and her husband to fuck. She wanted so much for Harry to cum in Maggie. She confirmed, “Yes! Maggie, please, fuck my husband. Fuck my husband and have him cum in you…”

All the while, Harry was licking and fingering Vanessa. On the verge of cuming, breathing hard, she reached for her pregnant girlfriend, “Oh…Maggie… kiss me… please kiss me… Fuck my husband… make him cum… I wanna see him cum in you…”

Their lips touched and Vanessa came. Maggie never stopped kissing her and Vanessa moaned all her climax in her friend’s mouth.

All of a sudden, Maggie’s moans increased too. It was her turn to cum… Still squatting up and down on Harry’s dick, she brought her body back and gave everything she had on the ride. Vanessa got off from Harry’s head and started to kiss him. The taste of her cum on his mouth was exquisite and she started licking his face.

Vanessa was so happy to have sex with Maggie and Harry and she so wanted her husband to cum in her girlfriend, she was now the one encouraging the others, “Yes honey! Fuck her good… Look at Maggie… She’s so cute with her big tits, her big belly. I’m sure she turns you on…”

Vanessa’s words but also her attitude were making Harry horny as hell. Seeing his wife being such a slut, such a fine Lavender Valley girl brought him over the top. He came hard in Maggie. Feeling his seed invading every corner of her cervix, Maggie went nuts, “Yeeessssss! Ooooh yesssss! That’s it babyyy! Cum in meee!”

Maggie did a couple of extra squats and got off from Harry’s dick. It was covered with cum and both women got on their knees and started to lick it clean.

Once done, Vanessa turned to Maggie’s twat and licking every bit of cum that was coming out of it. From times to times, she would bring her mouth up and french kiss Maggie letting her taste the sweet mix of Harry’s cum and hers.