The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: Two college girls learn a lesson about teasing geeks.

* * *

“Law of the Jungle”

By Chrystal Wynd

“A beeper?” I asked. “Seriously?”

My best friend Melody turned, her red hair bobbing as she glanced at the small electronic device on the table behind us. Then she shrugged. “I have no idea, Amber,” she said. “You know how weird that brainiac Teresa is. It’s probably a computerized paper clip or something.”

I giggled. The stupid electronic device was sitting in front of Teresa—the weird brainiac in question—who was industriously ignoring us. She was thin, with medium length, carelessly-cut black hair. She wore glasses. Big surprise, right?

We were in our English class at the University of Chrystal Heights and making fun of our geeky classmate certainly beat talking about “The Raven” for the hundredth time. Besides, making fun of Teresa never got old. Teresa had attended the same high school as Melody and I and she had been an easy target then, too. I’m sure being a brilliant science girl was rewarding and all—in some small way—but Melody and I preferred to dwell in the real world, not the land of protons and acid formulas and electronics or whatever. Teresa needed a life.

She was sitting directly behind us, so I turned slightly so she could hear me.

“So, Teresa,” I said, “are you going to the campus dance Friday night? You really should. Everybody’s going to be there. And I heard the science club built a robot, so you could even bring a date.”

Melody and I burst out laughing, then suddenly clapped our hands over our mouths. Professor Blake gave us a disapproving look, then went back to his lecture. We glanced back at Teresa and giggled again, quieter this time.

Teresa rolled her eyes. “Seriously, guys?” she said, her voice low. “We’re in college now. Don’t you have anything better to do?”

“Maybe if you acted like a human once in a while,” I said, “we’d find something else to do. Instead of hanging out in a lab all day, you could try…I don’t know…maybe talking to people?”

Teresa mumbled a reply, her gaze riveted on her tablet. Even with Melody and I talking to her, she was still taking notes. She must’ve been really enjoying “The Raven”.

Melody said, “You’re wasting your time, Amber. She’s too weird. Who’d want to talk to her, anyway? She was the same way back in high school.”

Teresa sighed. “You’re right,” she said. “I should have hung out with you two and the other cheerleaders. I’m sure it would’ve been so rewarding.”

I gave Teresa a patronizing smile. “Not just any cheerleader, sweetie,” I said. “I was captain of the squad, as well as class president. Remember? Not to mention Homecoming Queen. And Melody was president of the Student Council, class vice-president and Prom Queen. We were—and still are—the class elite, and you know the law of the jungle, baby. We rule. And you, sweetie, are just…dusty.”

Teresa’s cheeks colored and her eyes dropped. Nothing like being reminded of her place in the food chain to humble a girl.

With Teresa momentarily distracted, Melody decided to make a move. She reached out and picked up small electronic device that was sitting in front of Teresa.

“So what is this thing, anyway?” asked Melody.

“Hey!” said Teresa, reaching out. “Give it back! That’s mine!”

“Relax,” said Melody, holding it just out of Teresa’s reach. “I’m not going to break it. I just want to know what it is.”

“None of your business!” said Teresa. “Now give it back! I’m warning you!”

Melody turned to me. “Oh, no,” she said, feigning high anxiety. “Teresa’s warning us. What are we going to do?”

I laughed. “You know what they say. There’s no wrath like a geek scorned.”

Melody nodded. “True, that.”

I held out my hand. “Give it to me. I want to see what the big deal is.”

Melody handed me the little device. It really did look like a beeper or hotspot.

Teresa reached out and tried to snatch it from my hands, but I kept it out of reach. Her eyes got hard and she turned and started digging in her purse. She pulled out what appeared to be her smart phone.

“That’s it,” she said through clenched teeth. “I warned you. I did.”

“Yes, you did,” I said. “Repeatedly. So now what?”

“Just keep holding it in your hand,” said Teresa, looking down at her phone as her fingers danced over the screen. “You’ll see.”

I waited expectantly, a half-smirk on my face. As I got ready to say something else, however, I received a sudden light jolt. It didn’t hurt—it was more surprise, like a quick pop of static electricity—but suddenly I didn’t want to take any more chances. However, I wasn’t going to admit to the geek that she had got to me. Instead, I turned to Melody.

“Ohhhhhh,” I said, holding out the device to Melody. “You should try this! I figured out what it is. It’s a vibrator!”

“Of course it is!” said Melody, snatching it from my hands and holding it like a prized possession. “I should have known!”

“Fine,” said Teresa, playing with her phone again. “You too.”

Melody suddenly paused. She was quiet for a second, then turned to me.

“Awwwww,” she said. “I think we heard the geek’s feelings. Do you think we should give it back now?”

I nodded in my most sincere manner. “Oh, yes,” I said. “It’s mean to take a geek’s electronic toys away from her, you know. We really should be ashamed of ourselves.”

Melody set the little device back in front of Teresa. “There you go,” she said. “See? It’s fine.”

Teresa snatched the device and stuffed it deep inside her purse. “Whatever,” she said, her voice a mutter again.

Melody and I turned around and made a show of paying attention to the professor again. Strangely enough, my hand that had been holding Teresa’s device still tingling. I glanced at Melody, but if she was experiencing anything like that, she wasn’t showing it.

I finally laughed at myself. There was no way I was letting a geek like Teresa get inside my head. “Law of the jungle, sweetie,” I said, though more to myself than to Teresa. “Law of the jungle.”

* * *

Class finally ended, so Melody and I gathered our books and left.

As we started down the hall together, I said, “So who are you going with to the dance Saturday, Melody?”

“I haven’t decided yet,” she said. “Jason asked me, but all he wants is to get into my pants.”

I laughed. “Well, that leaves him out.”

Melody rolled her eyes. “Whatever. If you want to get hot and sweaty and messy, go right ahead. I have better things to do, okay?”

“Relax, Melody,” I said. “I’m teasing, okay? So if it’s not going to be Jason, who else do you have lined up?”

“Blair also asked me. His family owns that hotel chain, so he’s a possibility.”

“Isn’t Blair gay?”

“Probably, even if he isn’t aware of it yet,” she said. “That’s fine, though. Less work for me. I get seen with the hotel heir and he gets to put on a show showing daddy how straight he is.”

“And you don’t even have to worry about messing up your makeup,” I said.

“Exactly,” said Melody. “Everybody’s a winner.”

At that moment, a bronzed Adonis stepped in front of us.

“Hello, Amber,” he said. He smiled, showing off his perfect teeth. “What time should I pick you up tomorrow?”

I laughed and laid a hand on his chest. I had to reach up to do so, as he was several inches over six feet tall. “You’re adorable, Derek,” I said. “You know I haven’t said ‘yes’.”

Derek offered a confident grin. “You mean you haven’t said ‘yes’ yet,” he said. “You will eventually.“

I patted his chest. The fact that he worked out was delightfully evident by the layered muscle there. “Well see,” I said.

He smiled again and I patted his cheek. Then Melody and I walked away. Always leave them wanting more.

“Well, now,” said Melody. “Who’s Mister Pectorals?”

“I know,” I said. “Delicious, isn’t he? His father’s some kind of politician and the family’s got money. Plus he’s gorgeous. A perfect trifecta.”

“So are you going to the dance with him?”

“I haven’t decided yet,” I said. “A girl should leave her options open, you know? Just in case.”

“You’re mean, Amber,” said Melody. “I love it!”

I laughed.

* * *

The following morning we were back in Professor Blake’s class.

The professor was droning on about “The Raven” once again. Being a Friday, everybody was antsy and looking forward to the weekend. Paying attention was a chore.

I shifted in my seat, feeling warm. I sighed. Then I glanced at Melody.

“So did you pick someone to go with to the dance?” I said, my hips wriggling slightly.

“Yes,” said Melody, fanning herself. Her cheeks were flushed. “I’m going with Blair. What about you?”

“Mister Pectorals will be taking me, of course,” I said. “Of course, he doesn’t know that yet. I’ll let him know after class.”

The professor continued his lecture. I tried to pay attention, but I was so warm that it was difficult. In fact, I was more than warm. I was hot.

Melody shifted in her seat. “They really need to crank the A/C in this place,” she said, still fanning her face.

“Yeah,” I muttered, still wriggling in my seat. I licked my lips. Something wasn’t right. I was beginning to realize that I wasn’t hot, per se. It was something else.

I was aroused.

For some reason, I was sitting in English 101 feeling horny as hell. My nipples hardened and I could feel myself soaking my panties. My hips were wriggling and my belly muscles were twitching.

What the hell?

I leaned back in my chair, my lips slightly parted my eyes half closed. My concentration was shot. Then I heard a soft moan beside me.

I glanced at Melody. Then my eyes widened as I realized my best friend was playing with herself through her jeans.

“Melody!” I said, projecting it as quietly as possible. “What are you doing?!”

“C-can’t stop…!” she said, her fingers stroking over her jeans between her legs. “T-trying to s-stop…but…c-can’t…!”

“Of course you can!” I said. “Just…just…just…”

And then my voice trailed off and my eyes widened as I realized my own hand was sliding between my legs as well. Moments later, my hand was pressing against my sex and rubbing firmly.

I couldn’t stop. The harder I tried to pull my hand away, the more forceful I rubbed myself. My breathing was becoming ragged.

Oh, gawd. My heat was rising. I had to do something to stop it. Except…

…I was now unbuttoning my jeans.

My heart pounded in my throat as my fingers slid inside my panties. I mentally screamed at my hand to stop, but to no effect. Then I pressed two fingers against my clit and it was too late. My knees slid open, my eyes closed as my head tilted back and my breath hissed between my parted lips.

My hips were wriggling, my heat was building and my belly muscles were jumping and twitching like crazy. With a sudden, helpless squeal, I exploded into orgasm.

Wave after wave of crazy hot intensity rode me without pause. I knew I was squealing with helpless, heated pleasure, but I couldn’t stop my squeals any more than I could earlier stop my hand. There was nothing I could do but ride this wave to the end. It registered dimly that next to me, Melody was also moaning uncontrollably.

After what felt like hours, the intense pleasure finally trailed off. I was still gasping, breathing through parted lips, waiting to get my breath back. After several seconds, I finally realized that Melody and I had collapsed into each other’s arms.

Melody apparently came to the same realization at the same time I did. Our eyes widened simultaneously and we quickly pulled away from each other.

It was then that we realized, of course, that the entire class was absolutely silent. Without exception, every pair of eyes were staring at us in awe.

Holy shit. My cheeks burned. I needed a hole to jump in.

It was time to go. I stood and grabbed my books. Then I stopped to button the front of my jeans first. Melody jumped up and did the same.

Now it was time to go. I started to grab my books again, but instead found myself stripping off my top. Then my eyes widened even more as I found my hands sliding behind me to unhook my bra. And then, just like that, I was standing topless in my English 101 class.

The embarrassed squeak next to me informed me that Melody was sharing my state of half-undress. She appeared no more able to put on her top than I. Her nipples, like mine, were rigid from the cool air of the classroom and, no doubt, the crazy intense orgasm experienced moments earlier.

My entire body was blushing. I tried to grab my top and bra, but couldn’t. Instead, I grabbed my books and purse and ran for the door, with Melody right behind me.

* * *

“Oh, gawd,” said Melody. “Oh…my…gawd! What the hell just happened back there?! And where the hell are we going? We need some tops! We’re walking through the hallways topless!“

I didn’t have any answers for her. We were holding our books to our chests, so we weren’t completely exposed, but we couldn’t wander the campus like this. Melody was right…we needed something to wear. But despite our every effort to get back to our dorm room, we were heading in the wrong direction.

And as to what the hell had happened back In Professor Blake’s Class…well, I didn’t have any answers there either.

“I don’t know, okay?” I said. “I just don’t know yet. Let’s just get to wherever were going and we’ll figure it out then.”

Of course, I had no idea where we were actually going. My feet were moving on their own. Fortunately, however, our journey ended moments later at the women’s bathroom down the hall.

I had never been so glad to be in a public restroom in my life.

“Well,” said Melody, “now what?”

“I have no idea,” I said. “I assume whoever did this to us sent us here for a reason.”

“Fine,” said Melody, setting down her books and purse and crossing her arms over her bare breasts. “Whatever.”

“Look,” I said. “I don’t have any more idea what happened back there than you, okay?”

“I know,” said Melody. “I know. It was just so…so weird. I mean, I couldn’t stop myself. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t stop my hand from…well, you know. In front of everybody!“

“Yeah, I know,” I said. I could feel myself blushing again. “Hopefully we’ll get some answers soon. And you can bet someone’s gonna pay for this.”

* * *

Of course, we didn’t get any answers right away. What we did get was a number of girls walking into the bathroom and stopping when they noticed Melody and I standing next to each other topless.

It was nearly forty-five minutes later when we finally saw a familiar face. We probably shouldn’t have been surprised and yet, we were.

“Hello Amber, Melody,” said Teresa. She was holding our tops and bras. “How’s every little thing?”

“You?” I said, incredulous. “You did this?”

“Yes,” said Teresa, tossing us our tops. “All me. With your help, of course.”

“Our help?” said Melody. “How?”

Teresa smiled. “By handling the electronic aura signature initializer,” she said. “I did warn you.”

I blinked. “The electronic aura what?”

“The electronic aura…never mind. Look, the short version is this. When you were holding the initializer yesterday, do you remember getting a little shock?”

Melody and I looked at each other, then back to Teresa. We nodded.

“That bio-electric pulse gave me an electronic snapshot of your aura,” said Teresa. “And that allowed me to, for lack of a better term, clone your aura. After that, programming you was easy.”

I shook my head. “You’re trying to tell me that you were able to ‘program’ us because we touched your little electronic thingy yesterday? Seriously? Do we really look that gullible?”

She looked at me with a bemused expression. Her eyes dropped to where my crossed arms covered my bare boobs, then back up.

“You’re right, of course,” said Teresa. She took out her large-screen cell phone began tapping the screen. “You figured it out. I made up the whole wacky story. I’ll just leave you alone now to take care of…whatever it is you need to take care of. Of course, if for some reason you change your mind—like, say, if you suddenly started spanking each other and calling each other names or something—and you think maybe I actually do know what’s going on, you could always check for me at my dorm. So, tootles.”

And just like that, Teresa turned and left the bathroom.

Melody and I put on our bras and tops. Then we looked at each other.

“Do you think she was telling the truth?” said Melody.

“I really doubt that,” I said. “I think she just tried to take advantage of our confusion.”

“Yeah,” said Melody. “It’s really sad how some people just have no lives and try to take advantage of other’s misfortunes.”

“Exactly,” I said. “Come on…let’s get out of here.”

* * *

With all of our clothing finally back on our bodies, we grabbed our books and headed back into the hallway.

We decided to head for our dorm. After the day we’d had, getting away from the general population seemed like a good idea. Also, since we still had no idea what had happened to us in Professor Blake’s class, we didn’t want to take any chances. Besides, it would give us a chance to get some rest before getting ready for the big dance tonight.

We left the liberal arts building and began crossing the park-like courtyard. Students milled about, sitting on benches or on the grass. There was a fountain in the center of the courtyard. As we passed by the fountain, Melody suddenly stopped and turned to me.

“Bend over, slut,” she said.

I blinked. And then suddenly I bent over, my ass high.

“Do you know what happens to dirty sluts?” said Melody. She was speaking loudly, projecting her voice. “They get spanked. Spanked like bad girls.”

I gasped as her flat hand slapped my ass. Eyes wide, I tried to ask her what the hell was going on, but I couldn’t get it out.

“Bad girls get spanked!” repeated Melody, slapping my ass again.

I glanced behind me. I could tell by Melody’s panic-stricken expression that this whole scene was not her idea. She appeared to be as much a passenger in her body as I was in mine. Unfortunately, she wasn’t having any more luck in stopping her actions that I was.

“Bad girl!” she said, spanking me again and again. “Bad girl!”

“Ow!” I said. “Oh! Oh! Ow!”

Melody continued spanking me, increasing the force as she went on. Even through my jeans, it was really starting to hurt.

“Ow! Ow! Oh! Ow! Stop! Oh! Ow!” I squealed, hips wriggling helplessly. Despite my best efforts to remain stoic, my cheeks were wet. Melody was a surprisingly strong spanker.

Unfortunately, we had attracted a large crowd by now. When Melody finally stopped—I knew my ass was bright red, even under the jeans—the crowd applauded.

Melody and I fled, the cheeks on our faces as red as the cheeks in my jeans. And we knew without speaking that we were heading for Teresa’s dorm.

* * *

Teresa answered our panicky knocking with a sing-song voice.

“Come innnnnnnn!”

Melody and I stomped into her dorm room. Teresa was sitting at her desk, her back to us. She finished typing on whatever she was working on and saved her work. Then she turned her chair around and faced us.

“Hello again, Amber. And you too, Melody,” she said. “What brings you to the Geek Nation dorm? I’m surprised you were even able to find your way here.”

“Very funny,” I said through clenched teeth. “You made your point. You’re causing this with your…electronic aura thingy-mabob. What is it you want?”

Teresa gave me a wide-eyed innocent look. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. You must have me confused with somebody who thinks you’re really gullible.” Then she turned around and went back to work on her computer.

Melody and I looked at each other and then rolled our eyes in unison. Having one of the highest IQs on campus wasn’t enough to prevent Teresa from acting like a petulant brat.

Then Teresa turned back to us.

“Nah, I’m just messing with you,” she said. “You got yourself in this mess and I’m planning on enjoying every minute of it. And who knows? Maybe you’ll even learn a lesson from this.”

“Can we get to the point already?” I said.

“Sure, Amber,” she said, standing. She walked to her closet and reached inside. She turned back to us then, holding two outfits. She handed one to me and the other to Melody. “Here you go,” she said. “I think you know what to do.”

I looked at the outfit in my hands, heart pounding, then back to Teresa. I shook my head. “No way,” I said.

“Yeah,” said Melody. “There’s no way I’m wearing this.“

Teresa smiled. “Of course you are,” she said. Her fingers danced across her cell phone; then she spoke in a firm, distinct manner. “Take off your clothes now.”

I clenched my teeth. “I already told you…”

My voice tailed off as I realized my hands were beginning to strip me.

“Hey!” said Melody, apparently undressing against her will as well. “Stop that! Stop that! It’s not…it’s not fair, you…you geeky…you geeky bitch!“

Teresa laughed, then sat down in her chair and watched as we removed our clothing piece-by-piece.

I couldn’t stop myself. I watched my hands remove my shoes, my socks, my top and drop them on the floor. No matter how much I mentally screamed at my hands, they continued performing without pause.

My heart pounded as I found my hands reaching behind me to unhook my bra. “All right!” I said. “We’ll wear the stupid outfits! At least let us change in the bathroom instead of standing here in front of you staring at us, you perv.”

“You had your chance to change in the bathroom,” said Teresa, “when I first asked you. Since I had to tell you to do it, you get to change in front of me.”

Barefoot and topless, Melody was not happy. Her hands sliding her tight jeans down her curved hips, Melody called Teresa a number of nasty names.

Teresa tsk-tsked. “Such language from a debutante is unbecoming, Melody.”

Melody added a few more names as she slid her blue silk panties to the floor, but that didn’t help her at all and a moment later she was completely naked. I was no more able to stop myself from stripping than Melody and a moment later I was standing next to her just as naked as she was.

Teresa looked us up-and-down in a blatant manner. Then she smiled. “Yes, you’ll do fine.” She handed one outfit to me and the other to Melody. “Now put on your uniforms.”

I opened my mouth to reply, but found myself instead donning the outfit Teresa had handed me. Melody was equally engaged. My outfit was apparently a bit more complex than Melody’s, however, and it took me slightly longer to get dressed. As soon as we finished, we once again found ourselves standing in front of Teresa. She nodded her head at the full-length mirror, giving us permission to view ourselves. We were now able to speak again, but we were at a loss for words.

I clenched my teeth, cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She had dressed me in a French maid’s outfit. It was black with white fringe and a tiny white apron. Spaghetti straps supported the top, but the cleavage was plunging. The midsection was a tight corset, cinching my waist even smaller and rounding my wide hips. The skirt flared out from my waist, ending just below the bottom curve of my white panties. Black stockings covered my legs, ending halfway up my thighs, leaving my legs bare between the top of my stockings and hem of the dress. A seam ran up the back of the stockings and my feet were in black high heels.

Melody, on the other hand, was dressed much more simply. She was wearing tight denim shorts that were cut so high, the bottom half of her ass was visible. The Daisy Duke shorts were practically a thong. She wasn’t wearing panties; rather, she was wearing black fishnet stockings that covered her legs from her shorts to her bright red five-inch high heels. Her top—such as it was—was a red sleeveless half-shirt. She wore no bra and her belly was bare. The loose-fitting top barely reached the bottom of her breasts. Her lips were coated with bright red lipstick.

So I was dressed as a sexy French maid, while Melody was dressed as a slut. Wonderful. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

“There,” I said. “We’re dressed. Satisfied? Can we change back now?”

“Not even close,” said Teresa. “In fact, we’ve barely begun.”

“What else is left?” asked Melody. “New hairstyles?”

“If we had time, yes,” said Teresa, “but we don’t, so we’ll just let you get started with your programming.”

“Programming?” I said. “You’ve programmed us like robots?”

“Something like that, although not exactly,” said Teresa. “Some of your actions are programmed now, like what you did in Professor Blake’s class. Those happen automatically; you can’t stop them. Some of your actions are programmed according to triggers. Most of the triggered behaviors are based on disobeying me, like when Melody spanked you after we spoke in the bathroom. You didn’t cooperate with me, so the programmed behavior kicked in. And finally, many of your actions are programmed according to verbal prompts from myself, such as when I made you strip yourselves and then get dressed in these outfits.”

“You can’t do that!” I said.

“Why not?”

“You just can’t!” I said. “It’s…it’s not right!”

“What’s ‘right’ suddenly matters to you, Amber?” said Teresa. “You didn’t seem so worried about right when you took my aura device to begin with. Or when you pulled all that stuff last year in high school. Remember the locker room fun you had at my expense? The lunch room fun? The non-stop taunting? Snapping my bra strap? Putting huge chunks of gum in my hair? The bullying? But all of a sudden, ‘right’ matters to you? What happened to ‘law of the jungle’?”

“It’s not the same thing!”

“It’s not?” said Teresa. “You mean it’s different because it’s happening to you instead of me?”

“Yes!” I said. “I mean, no, but…I mean…”

Teresa laughed. “Don’t hurt yourself,” she said. “Now listen up. The electronic signature works as a receiver and it only lasts for about two days, so we’ll be done then. I’m going to enjoy these two days. You won’t enjoy them nearly as much as I do, but you don’t have any choice in the matter. And for the record, I don’t care how unfair you feel it is. You only have to put up with it for two days. I’ve had to put up with it for four years.”

I stamped my foot in frustration. “We’re in college now!” I said. “Don’t you have anything better to do than nurse stupid grudges from when we were kids?”

“Yes, actually,” said Teresa, “I do. This is more than a revenge trip. This whole weekend actually qualifies as research. The device you handled is a prototype. Assuming it works—and it appears to be working so far—it’s going to be a career-maker for me. But I assure you I’ll miss sharing these little bonding moments with you.”

“You…you bitch!” said Melody.

“Such language,” said Teresa. “But I think I know a better use for your mouth…and the Science Club will certainly be grateful.”

There was complete silence for several seconds. Then Melody narrowed her eyes. “Don’t you dare…!”

Teresa gave her an angelic smile. “Your sacrifice for the advancement of science is appreciated, Melody. Have fun.” She tapped the touch screen on her phone.

Melody opened her mouth to reply, but as Teresa finished tapping her phone, Melody’s mouth suddenly closed and she turned toward the door. She exited the room then, closing the door behind her.

Heart pounding, I watched Melody leave. Then I turned back to Teresa.

“She’s not really…I mean…she’s not really going to…?”

“Blow the whole Science Club?” said Teresa, giggling.

I nodded.

“Yes, she is. Every one of them,” said Teresa. She held up her cell phone. “Melody’s on auto-pilot now. I mapped out her agenda and programmed it into her and I’ve sent out a group email so they know to be in their rooms when their timeslot begins. Melody’s going to be licking and sucking for the rest of the afternoon.”

My eyes widened. “She has to do this all day?”

Teresa shook her head. “Not all day,” she said. “She’ll be done in time to get ready for the dance.”

“She will?”

“Of course,” said Teresa. “After all, the Astronomy Club needs love too.”

My eyes widened even more.

“But enough about Melody,” said Teresa, her attention back on her phone. “Let’s get you started, shall we?”

* * *

I made my way down the hallway, hips swaying, the twitching of my tight French maid’s uniform making the movement even more pronounced.

I was carrying a basket of Teresa’s laundry in front of me. It was a co-ed dorm, so wide-eyed geeks of both sexes stared at me from the doorways of their rooms. A couple of them whispered to each other. Teresa had me cleaning her dorm room from top to bottom and making sure everybody knew it. This was the most embarrassing day of my life.

Needless to say, the laundry facilities were downstairs in the common area. This was going to be a really long walk. The walk wasn’t the problem, however. Well, not the only problem, anyway. The problem was the arousal.

Somehow Teresa had programmed my body to be highly aroused. My cheeks were flushed, my nipples were rock-hard and I was crazy wet. It felt like every step was making my clit vibrate. I refused to give her the satisfaction of a moan, however.

As I neared the end of the hallway, I heard a weird, high-pitched squealing coming from the last dorm on the right, followed by a feminine squeal from the same room. A few seconds later, I heard a squeaky male’s voice say, “Wow! WOW! That was super-duper!” Then a door opened and Melody stepped out, wiping her mouth. As she hurried away from the room, a thin guy with glasses and an uneven haircut stuck his head out the door.

“Thanks!” he said to the retreating Melody, his voice now about two octaves deeper than before. “Can I call you?”

Blushing furiously, Melody made it to the staircase and disappeared.

A few moments later, I was walking down the stairs myself, still carrying Teresa’s laundry basket. Then I exited the staircase and made my way across the common area until I reached the laundry facilities. Teeth clenched, I dumped the laundry basket’s contents into the first available machine.

Two geek girls were also in the laundry room, apparently waiting for their clothes to finish. They looked at my outfit, then at the laundry basket, then back to me.

“Aren’t you Amber from the preppy dorm?” said one. “Why are you doing Teresa’s laundry?” She didn’t actually add while dressed like that, but it was certainly implied.

I had dreaded this moment, but at least I was prepared for it. Costume party, play, whatever. Something would work. I smiled and casually added detergent as I opened my mouth to explain.

Unfortunately, what came out was a giggle. Then I said, “Aww, I’m just a dumb bunny. Teresa likes me to dress like this when I clean her room. I like to keep her happy, you know?”

The two geek girls stared at me incredulously, then burst out laughing. “Well, you’re doing a really good job for her, okay?”

My eyes were wide with surprise at my unexpected verbalizations, although the geeks probably thought it was because I didn’t have a thought in my head.

“Thanks!” I said, quickly slamming the washer lid shut and starting the machine. Then, cheeks burning, I grabbed the laundry basket and tried to run for Teresa’s dorm room. Unfortunately, I had a new problem.

I had no idea if it was because of the sudden movement or if Teresa had programmed me this way, but my belly muscles jumped and twitched and suddenly I was having an uncontrollable, unstoppable orgasm.

The two geeks stared at me even more incredulously as I dropped to my knees and moaned. Then they took a step backward as my head went back and I squealed, hips bucking.

The first girl turned to the other. “Is she…?”

The other girl laughed. “Yes,” she said. “I think she’s having an orgasm right there on the laundry room floor!”

The first girl stared at me in amazement. “Amber must really like doing laundry.”

I continued bucking and squealing for several seconds as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me. As I finally came down, I realized that not only were the two geek girls staring at me, but everyone in the common room as well. I had just orgasmed in front of the biggest audience ever.

Oh, gawd. I grabbed the laundry basket and, high heels or not, ran for Teresa’s dorm room.

* * *

I slammed the door behind me, muttering.

Teresa looked up. “So how did it go?”

“Fine,” I said, teeth clenched.

“Yes,” said Teresa, glancing at her phone. “I’m getting several text messages about your trip to the laundry room. In fact, you may be a YouTube star by now.”

I stamped my foot, nearly causing myself to orgasm again. “Enough!” I said. “This is wrong! What gives you the right to play with us like that?”

Teresa’s eyes hardened. “The same thing they gave you the right to make me so miserable last year and the years before that. Law of the jungle. Your words, not mine.”

I opened my mouth to deliver a retort. Teresa held up a finger.

“Feel free to continue,” she said, “if you want to be naked for your next trip to the laundry room.”

I close my mouth.

“Wise decision,” she said. Then she typed something into her cell phone. “Anyway, it’s time for you to get to work. Make it shine, and I better not find any dust anywhere.”

And just like that, my legs walked me over to the table and my hands picked up the feather duster.

* * *

Two hours later there wasn’t a speck of dirt anywhere in that dorm room. Teresa’s laundry had been done, folded and put away. Her bed sheets had been washed and the bed put back together. The carpet had been vacuumed and every shelf, nook and cranny had been dusted. Every piece of porcelain in the bathroom was shining, the mirror sparkled and the floor had been mopped and scrubbed. Even the ceiling fan blades had been cleaned.

I hadn’t intended to make the geek’s dorm room so clean. Unfortunately, Teresa had programmed my body to become unbearably aroused if I slowed down or stopped for any reason. I didn’t realize the problem with this until I finally told her I was taking a break whether she liked it or not and I sat down. Thirty seconds later my fingers were helplessly playing with my sex.

“Is your break over? Are you ready to go back to work?” asked Teresa, after I had a loud, squealing orgasm. Red-faced, I had just nodded and ran for the broom.

So I spent the next two hours bustling around in the French maid outfit, cleaning Teresa’s room. When I finally finished, I fretted as Teresa looked around.

She walked around, inspecting everything. Finally she nodded. “Nice job,” she said. “Maybe I should hire you to be my maid.”

“Thank you,” I said, shifting from foot to foot, my hips wriggling. “Thank you. Now could you please turn down my, umm, heat?“

Melody laughed, then picked up her phone and tapped the button. I exhaled in relief. My nipples were still hard and I was embarrassingly wet, but at least I could think straight.

Then the door opened and Melody entered. She had a hand on her belly and she looked dazed.

“So,” said Teresa, “how did it go for you? I bet you know a lot more about giving blow jobs now than you did before.”

Melody glared at Teresa and opened her mouth to retort, but what came out was a deep burp. Melody closed her eyes and shuddered.

Teresa giggled. “Wow,” she said. “You’re positively green. And yet, every time I start to feel bad for you, I remember how you and Amber made me eat a can of cat food after school every day for a week and suddenly I don’t feel bad anymore.”

“Look,” I said, “we’re sorry, okay? Can’t we just let bygones be bygones?”

“Of course,” said Teresa. Then she smiled. “Eventually.”

There was nothing we could say to that.

“At least I wasn’t a total bitch,” continued Teresa. “Right, Melody? Tell Amber what happened every time you finished.”

Melody’s face colored bright red.

“Go ahead, Melody,” said Teresa.

Melody’s jaw tensed. “Every time one of those guys came in my mouth, I would…would…you know…”

“Would what, Melody?” said Teresa, a deadpan expression on her face.

Melody stamped her foot. “I came, okay? I came hard every time I had to swallow their sperm. I couldn’t help it. Satisfied?”

Ouch. Poor Melody.

“Now for the good news,” said Teresa. “Melody, you’re done with the Science Club blow jobs. Amber, you’re done cleaning.”

Melody shuddered gratefully. I looked at Teresa expectantly.

“After all,” said Teresa, “we don’t want to be late for the dance, do we?”

“Wait a minute,” I said. “We?”

Teresa smiled beatifically. “Yes, we,” she said. “It looks like I won’t need that robot after all, doesn’t it?”

* * *

Getting ready for the dance didn’t take nearly as long as I would’ve expected, given that three girls had to use the same bathroom and shower. Melody and I not having our personal supplies definitely cut down on the prep time. Of course, Teresa and her stupid cell phone hurried things along as well.

She had typed a couple of codes into her cell phone that made me and Melody shower together. Afterward we towel-dried ourselves and blew-dry our hair. Then Teresa punched in another code and Melody and I were suddenly back in the room with Teresa. Both of us were naked.

Teresa looked surprisingly nice, if somewhat businesslike, in dark slacks and a button-up blouse. She even wore some light makeup. Unfortunately, that’s apparently where her good taste ended.

“Time to get dressed,” was all she said. Then she hit enter.

Once again Melody and I had no control over our bodies. We turned as one and walked to the closet. Although we had no idea what we were supposed to take out, our hands apparently knew. Moments later we were dressing.

“Oh, come on!” said Melody. “Not again! I can’t go to the dance looking like this!”

Teresa chuckled. The reason for Melody’s anger was obvious…she was in the same outfit she had worn while blowing the science club. Tight denim Daisy Duke shorts, fishnet stockings, bright red five-inch high heels and the loose-fitting half-shirt. And still without panties or a bra.

“Actually, you’re right.” said Teresa. “You can’t go like that. You haven’t put on your makeup yet.”

She hit a button on her cell phone. Melody turned and walked to the bathroom. Then Teresa hit another button I followed Melody into the bathroom.

We emerged a few minutes later and stood side-by-side in front of Teresa. She inspected us much like a drill sergeant inspects his troops. Finally she nodded, satisfied.

Melody was still in her slut outfit from the afternoon, but now she had the makeup to match it. Mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner had been liberally applied and her cheeks were rouged a bright auburn. Her lips—still swollen from her afternoon’s work—were outlined and painted bright red, matching her freshly painted fingernails and toenails. It was almost unnerving seeing the normally stylish Melody looking so incredibly slutty.

My outfit, of course, was nearly as embarrassing. If Melody was going dressed as a slut, I was going dressed as a bimbo.

A bright pink stretchy skirt encircled my hips, barely reaching the bottom of my ass. My top was a white v-neck with puffy shoulders that left my belly bare. A push-up bra created an obscene amount of visible cleavage and my feet were encased in bright pink high heels. I was not made up as blatantly as Melody, but my lips, fingernails and toenails were a matching shade of bright pink. My blonde hair was arranged in an elaborate design. I was not happy.

“Relax, Amber,” said Teresa. “You look adorable.”

“Very funny,” I said.

Melody didn’t look sympathetic. “You get to wear more clothing than me,” she said. “At least you get to wear a bra. Why does Amber get to wear underwear and I don’t?”

“Because,” said Teresa, “you’re not going as my date. Amber is.”

“What?!” I said, eyes wide.

“I said,” said Teresa, checking the time on her cell phone, “that you’re not dressed like Melody because you’re going as my date. Now let’s head out, shall we?”

* * *

My heart pounded as we walked across campus to the dance. I had flat-out refused to leave Teresa’s dorm room, but Teresa’s cell phone easily overrode my refusal.

There was no way…no way…that I was appearing in public on a lesbian date. No way. But we were getting closer and closer to the entrance. If I was going to come up with an escape plan, I needed to do so immediately.

Part of the problem, however, was that Teresa had again cranked up our arousal and it was difficult to concentrate. Being dressed as an erotic bimbo was distracting enough, but my rock-hard nipples and over-stimulated clit were making rational thought impossible.

“L-Look,” I said, gasping from sudden stimulation as I stumbled slightly in my high heels, “why don’t we go somewhere else instead of the dance? A…a…a restaurant or something. You know, somewhere where you can show us off.” Someplace where nobody knows me.

“Nope,” said Teresa. “The dance is fine.”

Omigod. I can’t let Derek see me. I could feel the cold fingers of panic gripping me as Teresa handed our tickets to the girl at the door.

Teresa held out her hand. “Shall we?”

My heart jackknifed. “No!” I said. “I mean…I mean…I mean I have to use the bathroom first.”

Teresa laughed. “Fine,” she said. “Don’t take too long, however.”

I fled to the women’s bathroom, exhaling in relief as I made it inside without incident. I stood in front of the mirror and poked at my hair, trying to figure out how I was going to make it through this night.

“Amber?”

I turned toward the voice. “Hello, Courtney,” I said, recognizing her somewhat nasal tone. We were part of the same general clique.

“I thought that was you, Amber, but I wasn’t sure because you’re dressed like a bubblegum bimbo,” said Courtney. “I saw you walk in with that science geek girl Teresa and some redheaded slut that looks kind of like Melody. Are you embracing downward mobility or something?”

Great. Less than a minute into the dance and my reputation was already being ruined. I mentally sighed. Time to do some damage control.

“I know,” I said. “Isn’t it great? I mean, how often does a dumb bunny like me get so lucky as to be with a smart, sexy girl like Teresa?”

My eyes widened in shock as my hand clapped over my mouth. That was not what I had been trying to say.

Courtney gasped, then clapped her hand over her mouth as well.

“Omigod!” she said. “I am so sorry! I didn’t realize she was your date! I had no idea you were that…that way.”

Too panicked to reply, I spun and jumped into a stall. I locked the door behind me.

I could see Courtney’s shoes under the door. They remained motionless for several seconds. Then they moved toward the door. Then the door opened, but before it closed I heard Courtney’s voice saying, “Omigod, Bailey, you’re not gonna believe who I just found out is a carpet muncher!”

That was the last straw. I was never leaving this bathroom again.

Unfortunately, Teresa had prepared for this eventuality and three minutes later my fingers were working my clit without pause. I attempted to struggle my way out of the stall, hoping to short-circuit the involuntary masturbation, but to no avail. I tried to resist my spiking heat, but I wasn’t even close. Thirty seconds later I exploded into a squealing, shrieking, echoing orgasm.

Oh, gawd. Oh, gawd. It felt like it was going to last forever, but it eventually tailed off into mist and I slumped back into the stall. I lay there, trying to catch my breath while waiting for my heartbeat to return to normal.

And then I realized there were a lot of shoes visible under the stall door and, unfortunately, they were all pointed in my direction.

Oh, fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. What the hell was I going to do?

Then my belly muscles twitched and my eyes widened in panic. My arousal was building again. I was going to be helplessly masturbating again in seconds if I didn’t move immediately.

I jumped to my feet and straightened my skirt as best I could. Then I opened the latch stepped out of the stall.

“Omigod!” said a voice. “Courtney was right! That really is Amber frigging herself off in the stall!”

I opened my mouth to protest, but all that came out was, “I couldn’t help it! Teresa makes me so fucking hot!”

There was stunned silence. I clapped my hand over my mouth again, cursing inside, and realized there was no talking my way out of this. All I could do was assume an air of calm and walk toward the door. Once the bathroom door closed behind me, however, I raced toward Teresa and Melody. I wasn’t taking any more chances with this fucking programming.

* * *

I found Teresa sitting by herself at a table. I refused to give her the satisfaction of hearing me complain, but she apparently figured out what happened in the bathroom on her own.

Teresa shrugged. “I did warn you.”

“Whatever,” I said, clenching my teeth. “Where’s Melody?”

“Entertaining the Astronomy Club,” said Teresa.

I blinked quizzically. “Entertaining the Astronomy Club? What are you talking—” Then I stopped as I remembered Teresa’s earlier statement. “Wait a minute. You don’t mean that she’s…”

“Finding each member of the Astronomy Club and blowing them?” said Teresa, smirking. “Yes, that’s exactly what I mean.”

“But…but she already gave all those blow jobs this afternoon…”

Teresa looked at me with cold eyes. “Personally, that doesn’t bother me in the slightest,” she said. “The thought of arrogant, stuck-up Melody on her knees blowing geeks is awesome. Her getting a reputation as a blow job slut is a bonus. But if it makes you feel any better, there actually aren’t that many members of the Astronomy Club present tonight. Campus dances are hardly a hotbed of geek activity.”

She had a point. But still, it appeared poor Melody was going home with a full belly tonight.

Teresa stood and held out her hand. “Well, let’s hit the dance floor.”

“Seriously?!” Then seeing Teresa’s face harden, I quickly backtracked. “I mean, do we really have to?”

“Yes, we do,” said Teresa. “However, we won’t stay long. I don’t really enjoy these types of social activities.”

That actually put things in perspective for me a bit. Teresa was so bent on getting her revenge on Melody and I that she was actually doing an activity she normally hated. Had Melody and I really been that mean to her? It was something to think about. Later. Much later. When I could actually show my face on campus again.

We got on the dance floor. Teresa put her hands on my hips and I found my hands resting on her shoulders. We began bumping and grinding to a fast-paced rock song. I took a perverse satisfaction in the fact that she was not a good dancer.

I didn’t want to attract attention to us, so I tried to keep our movements low-key and subtle. It didn’t help, though. I couldn’t hear conversation over the music, but with the pointing and snickering going on, I didn’t have to. Every nerve in my body was screaming for me to leave the dance floor, but Teresa’s programming was overriding my actions. In fact, my stomach muscles tightened as I realized I was grinding up against Teresa more and more. Then a slow song came on and suddenly I was pressed against her, my arms wrapped around her body, my head leaning on her shoulder.

We moved together slowly, sensuously, her hair tickling my cheek. She wasn’t a very good slow dancer either, but at least it gave us a chance to catch our breath after the earlier string of fast songs.

We moved together for a minute or two. Then we inadvertently bumped into the couple next to us.

“Sorry,” I said.

“Not a problem,” said the guy we bumped into. Then I blinked. It was Derek, dancing with a blonde debutante.

“Oh!” I said. “Derek!”

“Yes, indeed,” he said. “And now I see why you were playing so hard to get. Because you actually are hard to get. I apologize if my attentions embarrassed you. I hadn’t realized your interests lie in other directions.”

No! I couldn’t let him get away like that! I smiled and opened my mouth to sweet-talk him away from the stupid bimbo he was with.

Unfortunately, what came out was, “Thanks for understanding, Derek. This is my Ter Bear, Teresa! Isn’t she beautiful?”

“She is indeed, Amber,” said Derek. “I wish you the best, of course.” He turned to the debutante and held out his hand. “Shall we, Jasmin?”

We watch them move off together. Teresa nodded.

“Reminds me of our sophomore year Valentine’s Day dance,” she said, “when you and Melody slapped those ketchup packets so that they splattered all over my dress. I went home in tears. That was the last time I went to a school dance.”

“All right,” I said. “You made your point.”

“Good,” she said. “Then let’s get out of here. My work here is done. Besides, I still don’t like dances.”

Teresa walked over to a small group of dazed-looking nerds. Thick glasses appeared to be a prominent characteristic shared by them all. She spoke to them for a few moments, then returned.

“That’s the Astronomy Club,” she said. “I was just asking them were Melody is. Follow me.”

* * *

We finally located her in a utility closet. The door was partly open and we could see Melody inside. She was on her knees, her head bobbing back and forth, her lips wrapped around the surprising thick cock of a geek. Her red hair swayed as her mouth stroked over his shaft without pause.

Even as we watched, the geek’s eyes suddenly got big and his fingers latched into her hair. Then he moaned as he apparently shot his load into Melody’s hot, wet mouth. A moment later, Melody began squealing around his cock as her orgasm was triggered by his.

We waited for Melody to finish draining him dry before we opened the door. The geek zipped himself up immediately, nearly hurting himself in the process. Melody got to her feet as the geek made a hasty exit. We watched the geek flee, then turned to Melody.

“Please,” she said, one hand wiping her mouth, the other hand on her belly. “No more. Please no more. I’ll be good. I’ll never bother you again. I promise.”

Teresa nodded. “Fine,” she said. “Go home. You’re done.”

Melody nodded, then looked around weakly. “I…I have to find the bathroom first. You…wouldn’t believe what this does to the digestive system. You just…wouldn’t…oh, gawd…”

Teresa and I watched as Melody fled for the women’s room.

“Wow,” I said. “Poor Melody.”

“Well, maybe she learned something from it,” said Teresa. “I hope so.”

I turned to her. “So,” I said, a hopeful lilt in my tone, “are we done here?”

“Melody is,” said Teresa. “You, however, still have work to do. We can leave this dance, though. Let’s go.”

* * *

We ended up back at Teresa’s dorm room.

“So what work is it that I still have to do?” I asked anxiously. “There can’t possibly be anything left to clean.”

“Not to worry. You did fine earlier; there’s nothing left to clean,” she said. She picked up her phone and tapped in some code. “The work you’ll be doing now is of a different nature.”

Something in her voice warned me and I suddenly realized exactly what she meant. I took a step back and shook my head.

“Uh uh,” I said. “No way. No fucking way!”

Teresa gave me a smile. “Oh, yes. And I am going to enjoy every moment of it.”

I shook my head again. “Forget it. I played your game, all right? I went to the dance with you and air-humped your leg and everything. But you are whacked if you think I’m going anywhere near your vagina.”

Teresa smiled again. “I’m not whacked, Amber. Merely technologically superior.”

And then she pressed a button on her phone.

Like a switch had been thrown—and in a way, it had—my hands began stripping off my clothing. I wasn’t wearing a lot and I was quickly naked.

Teresa also began stripping, although she was taking her time doing it.

I fired off every mental synapsis I could think of trying to regain control of my body, but nothing took hold. I just stood there like a bimbo waiting for Teresa to finish stripping.

Oddly enough, she appeared to be a bit shy about being naked in front of me, despite having complete control. The shyness seemed to fade, however, as she lay back on her bed. She parted her legs slowly.

“Okay, Amber,” she said. “You know what you have to do. Now do it.”

“No!” I said, teeth clenched. “I won’t do it! I don’t do girls!”

“You do now,” she said. “Amber…dvin-tor.”

I had no idea what word she had just used, but just like that I was suddenly crawling between Teresa’s thighs. My hands gently spread her legs further apart and suddenly for the first time in my life, there was a pussy inches away from my face.

My heart beat in my throat. I was naked, with another naked girl, and my head was slowly moving between her legs. I was a passenger in my own body. I could smell her now. Her sex was barely an inch away from my face.

“Teresa! Stop!” I said, panic-stricken. “Stop! I’m sorry, okay! I’ll never do it again! Honest! I’ll be mmmmmpppphhhhhh…!”

And then my mouth was pressing against her pussy.

My tongue slid out and penetrated her wet, slick lips and my mouth began working her clit. Teresa’s body responded to my every lick and nibble. Her hips wriggled and she shuddered periodically. She moaned as my tongue stroked over her hot button and then she lay a hand on the top of my hair, her fingers draped over the back of my head. Her hips bucked slightly and her hand pressed my face even more firmly against her heated pussy.

I was dazed with disbelief as my lips and tongue continued to work the geek girl’s hot buttons. I couldn’t believe I licking a girl’s pussy. And adding insult to injury, I was programmed to enjoy it. My heat was building to explosive levels.

“Oh, wow,” said Teresa. “This is…this is awesome! I’m…really…close…!”

My eyes widened. She was about to orgasm! With my face pressed against her pussy!

“Mmmmppppppphhhhh!” I said, trying to tell her to get her pussy away from my face if she was about to come. “Mmmmmppphhhhhhh!”

And then it was too late. Teresa’s hips wriggled, then writhed, and then Teresa was screaming and her fingers clutched my hair as she exploded. Her sex was pressed firmly against my mouth and I was having trouble breathing as my mouth and lips continued licking and sucking her through the entire orgasm.

Her scent became stronger as she climaxed and the stronger it became, the stronger my body’s reaction to her release grew. My nipples were rock-hard, my pussy was slick with heat and my belly muscles were twitching and jumping all over the place. Her orgasm was triggering mine. I was trying to hold out…trying hard to resist…but I couldn’t stop it. With a sudden squeal into Teresa’s pussy, I began coming like a slut.

I couldn’t stop moaning and squealing. Waves of crazy hot intensity were riding through me. I lost what little control of my body I had remaining and I bucked and writhed between Teresa’s legs, white hot explosions rocking my belly as my face rubbed her pussy.

Eventually the explosion tailed off and I started coming back to earth. My heart was still pounding like crazy and my breathing was still ragged, but my surroundings were coming back into focus. Finally.

Teresa was still laying on her back with my head pillowed between her legs. Her hand rested on my hair.

My cheeks burned. She had just made me lick her to orgasm, had made me come like a slut while licking her, and now she was making me use her pussy as a pillow. I had lost on many levels today.

Finally she pushed my head away and sat up.

“Nice job, Amber,” she said contentedly. “Very nice job. If you ever decide to bat for the other team, I just may take you up on it.”

I sat up warily. Apparently I had control of my body back.

“Glad you enjoyed yourself,” I said, sullen. My cheeks and chin were covered with her juices.

“I did,” she said. “I certainly wouldn’t call us even, since what you and Melody did went on for years and I only used you for a day, but I certainly feel better now. May I trust that you and Melody learned your lessons?”

I closed my eyes and nodded. “Yes,” I said. “Oh, yes.”

“Good,” she said, tapping her phone again. “Then we’re done. The electronic signature on your aura will only last for a day or two. A person’s aura changes enough over the course of two days that the programming is no longer applicable, so you won’t have to worry about this happening again as long as you behave. Understand?”

I nodded again. Then I sighed. “What’s ‘dvin-tor’?”

“That was the trigger word I used to make you lick me,” she said. “It’s a Vulcan word meaning ‘serve’.”

“Oh,” I said. “Okay.”

“All right, then,” she said. “Go get dressed and check on Melody.”

“All right,” I said, nodding. “Can I, umm, shower first…?”

“No,” said Teresa. “I used you to get off, so I’m done with you. You can go now.”

“I get that,” I said, my cheeks burning again. “It’s just that my face is, umm, covered with, ummm…”

“I know,” said Teresa. “I’m fine with that.”

I stamped my foot. “Teresa! Come on!”

Teresa gave me a geeky smile. “Would you like to walk back to your dorm naked?”

I opened my mouth to retort, then changed my mind.

Teresa laughed. “Very good,” she said. “You’re finally learning the law of the jungle.”

THE END