The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Le Spa chapter 2

by Zenith

What a month it had been.

Katie paused for just a moment to gaze off into the distance and take it all in. Just two months earlier, she had been holed up in a lab back in the States, finishing up her seemingly interminable Ph.D. work. A month earlier, she had been taking care of paperwork and other logistics. But now, she was a whole new person, inside and out.

The plans had originally been for her and her friends to spend a month here, just taking it easy as a reward for years of hard work. These plans had been made before she found Le Spa.

“Katie! We’re going in here, you should check this out, this top would look great on you,” her friend Dana called to her.

Katie snapped back out of it. “Sure, be right there!” Dana, Amy, and Katie were in the middle of a shopping trip a mile or so from their vacation house. They had been feeling so sexy since their first trip to the Spa, they decided to throw out all their old frumpy clothes and start fresh. Of course, they realized this left them with maybe one days’ worth of clothing, so a shopping trip was definitely in order.

A few other plans had changed. They had already extended their stay at their vacation house indefinitely. The girls had all gotten jobs at local businesses, Katie as a restaurant greeter, Amy at a clothing boutique, Dana as a lifeguard. They also found themselves doing modeling work on and off for various brochures and websites for local businesses.

Katie saw the looks they got from passersby as they walked by in their sexy revealing outfits, perfect breasts half exposed from the tops of their little dresses, shopping for even sexier clothes. Even on an island full of gorgeous women, they stood out.

It wasn’t just their looks that set them apart. Katie realized the Spa had changed her whole attitude towards sex and sexuality. In her old life, she was very driven and professional, dedicated to the task at hand with no regard to how she looked or felt.

Now, she was a deeply sexual being. Every step, every move, every word she spoke oozed sexuality. If she wasn’t getting fucked senseless by her boyfriend back at the vacation house, she was thinking about sex or talking about sex. She would find herself playing with her nipples or touching around her vagina whenever she had a few moments to herself. More than once, she would touch herself, then forget to wash her hands and shake hands with someone. She always wondered whether they could smell her sex afterwards...

“Katie! Will you stop daydreaming? What is with you?” Katie’s friend Amy had to once again snap her out of her inner monologue. “Dana just bought these shoes, don’t you love them?”

“Wow!” Katie responded, “I need some flats like that, too. It was so much easier when all I wore were sneakers!” Katie chuckled at how much more she loved shopping now than before.

As the girls tried on shoes, they noticed the young lady behind the register staring at them, almost ogling them. This was not unusual, even from women, since the transformation brought on by the Spa, but this was a little more blatant than most. “You girls are from America, no?” she asked in a heavy French accent.

“Yeah, we just came down a few weeks ago,” Katie told her. “We love it here, we plan on staying awhile!”

The lady was now openly staring at their breasts. No doubt about it, Katie, Amy, and Dana all had unforgettable breasts. Perfect breasts, plump, round, and sensitive. They seemed to get more sensitive every time they fucked, every time they masturbated, every time the breasts were touched by the masseuses at Le Spa (an almost daily event of late). The lady asked, without looking up from the breasts, “Do not mind my asking, but have you visited any of our spas here on St. Michel since you have been here?” she asked.

Dana and Katie fought to suppress giggling as Amy answered, “Yeah, actually, once or twice.” Once or twice a day is more accurate, Katie thought.

“You have been to Le Spa de Seins, I can tell,” she declared. “There are...how you say...ways to tell these things,” as her eyes returned to the girls’ breasts. The girls just laughed and exchanged knowing glances between themselves. “I have something else you may like, would you like to see?” the shopkeeper asked as she gestured to the “employees only” door in the shop.

They nodded, as the girl took them to the back room. Katie couldn’t help but think the girl had likely spent some time at Le Spa herself, she was almost as gorgeous as they were.

Katie felt a tingling all over her body as she looked around the back room: it seemed the shopkeeper had a little sex-toy business in the back of her store. This was a little different than your typical sex store, no tacky bachelorette party gifts or hardcore videos back here, everything seemed to be some exotic toy designed with the utmost of care to optimize pleasure for women.

“I...I’m not even sure what all these do...” Dana said, almost speechless as she ran her hands over a few impressive-looking devices arranged neatly on one wall. “I wouldn’t know where to begin.”

“That is why you have an expert to guide you,” the shopkeeper said. “You begin here.” She reached under the counter and pulled out a little box that contained a small rubber toy and a bottle of cream. The girls gasped as they looked at the box: it seemed to be a miniature dildo on a little rubber support. The bottle seemed fairly nondescript at first, but they quickly realized it was quite familiar to them. There was no mistaking it, it was one of the bottles the girls at Le Spa used that held some sort of massage cream.

“What...what does that do?” Katie asked. She loved her new sexy self, but she had never used anything but a standard vibrator on herself before.

“Let me give you a hint, I am wearing one now,” the shopkeeper grinned. “I can tell by looking at you three that you will enjoy it.”

Katie glanced back at her two friends. Both were just staring at the toy, inadvertently grazing their own nipples slightly with their hands. They pretended to be adjusting their bras, but it was obvious what they were doing.

“I think we’ll take three,” Katie laughed at she dropped a few euros on the counter.

“Very good,” the girl said as she put the toys into a bag. “I should warn you, this cream is very strong. Use only a few drops, and do not put any right on the toy itself. The booklet explains it all.”

“We’ll be fine, thanks, we all have advanced postgraduate degrees, I think we can read an instruction manual for a toy!” Amy laughed as they walked out the shop door with their new find.

Since Katie didn’t have to go to work until that evening, they all decided to take two hours and make a stop at their favorite spa. Katie was a little nervous for her first day on the job, so she thought a quick “Le massage de seins” might help calm her nerves. They were greeted as usual by the friendly staff.

“Bonjour, mademoiselles,” Colette, a familiar face at Le Spa de Seins, greeted them warmly. As always, Colette looked like she just stepped off a modeling shoot, tanned and gorgeous with massive breasts ready to burst from her flimsy robe. “Will it be ze usual for you all today?”

“I think so,” Dana told her. She turned to her friends, “It’s good to be a regular, they really get to know what you like!” The girls certainly knew what they liked.

Ten minutes later, Amy, Katie, and Dana were each naked in their own respective huts, being massaged by Colette and two other young French girls, each bustier and sexier than the last. Katie closed her eyes and let Colette’s warm hands work their magic. She started with relaxing thoughts, then on to more stimulating and arousing thoughts as Colette slowly worked her way up Katie’s body to her breasts. Around and around she went, rubbing warm oil and soothing creams into Katie’s smooth skin, around and over the breasts. Every so often, Colette would “accidentally” rub right over Katie’s nipples, promptly sending shivers down her spine.

“Please, don’t stop,” Katie pleaded as Colette started to move away from her breasts. She took the hint and resumed rubbing Katie in all the right places. Katie grinned, this was at least her tenth time at the spa, and she knew that all the girls were intimately familiar with her body by now. They knew that she liked a sensual massage, one that worked all the tension from the muscles while stimulating the breasts and inner thighs just so.

Katie opened her eyes and stared at Colette with a look of longing. Colette just smiled, and without saying a word, grabbed some warm cream and started being a bit more aggressive with Katie’s body. Over and over again she would rub around and over Katie’s breasts, watching the nipples respond and harden with her touch. She knew it was time. Keeping one hand working the breasts, Colette slowly unbuttoned her own top, letting her own breasts spill forth. Katie stared in fascination as the beautiful breasts bounced around in front of her as Colette worked.

Colette then used her free hand to slowly drift down to Katie’s inner thighs. Katie unconsciously (or maybe consciously) spread her legs ever so slightly, offering Colette access to everything she needed. Colette began stroking Katie, slowly at first, then with more force at Katie’s arousal increased.

Colette could see Katie was close. She decided it was time to push her over the edge: she leaned forward and dangled her own breasts in front of Katie’s mouth as Colette worked Katie’s vagina with the utmost skill. Katie instinctively began sucking and licking away with reckless abandon, feeling the pressure build in her loins.

“Oh,” she gasped as her body tensed and shook. “OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!” Katie tried her best to keep her orgasm a bit quiet, but the others had probably heard. Katie didn’t care. She was convinced this was not an unusual occurrence at Le Spa.

* * *

Later that afternoon, they headed back to the vacation house for a little rest. Katie was excited for her first shift as a restaurant greeter that night. She couldn’t believe she had gotten this job, she was the new face of one of the top restaurants on the Island, the first thing you see when you walk in the door. They had given her a dress for her first day on the job, it was time to try it on.

Deep down, she knew why she had gotten the job: sex sells, and she was all sex. Last week, she had just come off a four hour marathon session with her boyfriend when she went to her interview, and she swore she still reeked of sex as she met with the owner. Considering he basically conducted the interview with her breasts, she figured the job was hers before she walked out the door.

She tried on the dress and looked at herself in the mirror. This was the sluttiest dress she had ever seen. “I might as well just go to work naked,” she thought as she checked herself out from the front and the back. It was a sheer, diaphanous little black dress, one that left nothing to the imagination. Her nipples were covered, but somehow about 80% of her breasts remained visible as the dress struggled to hold her buoyant D-cups in place. Just looking at herself in the mirror started to bring back a familiar need in her breasts and vagina.

But now, she didn’t have time for sex before work: she kept checking her watch, but she was frustrated to realize she would be late for work if she spent the next hour getting pounded by her boyfriend in the hot tub. “No matter, I have a boyfriend on the side, now!” she laughed to herself as she reached for her new toy. After fighting with the complex plastic packaging, she pulled out the little oddly shaped dildo and bottle of cream with instruction booklet.

She opened up the booklet, which was oddly thick for a sex toy. “Hmmm,” she thought as she paged through it. All in French. “So when I buy a toaster, I get instructions in eight languages, but a sex toy, I only get one,” she laughed to herself.

She looked at the pictures and tried to piece it together. As far as she could tell, it was pretty straightforward. The only question was regarding the cream, where to put it and how much to use. She stared at the bottle and put a drop on her finger. A little mild tingling, not too strong a feeling. She shrugged, smeared the cream all over the toy, and attached it to her underwear. When she put on her underwear, it slid into her neatly and perfectly, without a hint of discomfort.

She took a single step forward. “Oh!” she gasped.

She took a few more. “Oh! Ah! Oh my!”

She realized the toy was designed to rub her with every move, it felt like she was having sex as she walked. The cream was a nice lubricant to smooth things out, she had no idea why the shopkeeper felt a warning was necessary. Katie grinned as she looked in the mirror: she was feeling overcome with sexuality and she hadn’t even left the house. She was ready.

She felt on top of the world as her friends and boyfriend squealed and applauded as she walked out to the car. “Good luck, Katie!” “Go get ‘em, girl!” “I have a feeling that restaurant will have some repeat customers after tonight!” She glanced back and winked at her boyfriend Dave as she got into the car. She wouldn’t soon forget his expression: eyes popping out of his head, mouth agape, and trying his best to conceal the response in his pants.

“Just the reaction I was hoping for,” she thought.

As she drove to the restaurant, she noticed a warmth in her right index finger that just wouldn’t go away. She kept shaking it, but the warmth just grew and grew, then turned into a tingling, almost like her finger were dipped in warm, soothing, bubbling liquid. She looked at her finger, puzzled, then gasped when she realized what was different about that finger: that had been the finger where she had tested a single drop of the cream!

“There must be some sort of delayed reaction to this cream!” she thought, almost panicked. “And I have maybe a half-cup of the stuff smeared all over my...um...my...” She looked down at her legs. The cream was all over the outside of her labia, all over her clitoris, all around the inside of her vagina. “I have to wash this off,” she gasped as she looked at the time.

“8:02 PM”, it flashed. Her first shift started at 8.

She pulled into the lot and saw her new boss, Monsieur Lefèvre, standing by the door. “Katie, I was getting worried,” he said. “I hope you did not bring ze American work ethic with you to St. Michel...” He seemed like he was only half joking.

“Sorry, sir,” she pleaded as she fumbled her way out of the car, tripping a bit over her stilettos. “Mind if I run to the bathroom before we start?”

“I suppose,” he muttered, “but we have a number of V.I.P.’s arriving as we speak. Please be quick.”

She scampered towards the bathroom as she slowly began to feel the warmth grow in her underwear. She was met with an all-too-familiar sight: a line a half-hour long at the women’s bathroom.

She realized she had no choice: she was going to work with the toy still in place, at least at first. “Katie,” she told herself, “you have a Ph. D. and multiple professional publications, you know a thing or two about focusing your thoughts. You can take your mind off your vagina and control yourself for just a few hours.”

She ran back to the front door where she would begin her night. Her first guests came through the door, a young couple that looked like they were on vacation. “Hello, good evening and welcome to Lefèvre’s,” she said with authority.

There was a pause as the wife smiled, apparently waiting for her husband to tell her their name. She looked over at her husband, who was giving Katie a similar look to what she had seen twenty minutes earlier from her boyfriend Dave. “Do you have a reservation?”

“Ah, um, yes, of course, Davis, party of two,” he stuttered after another long pause. Katie smiled as she looked back at the wife, expecting to see an angry glance at her husband. Instead, she found the wife staring at Katie with every bit as much enthusiasm as her husband.

“Why yes, walk this way,” she told them as she turned around to lead them to their table. She could feel their eyes drinking in the sight of her luscious buttocks, firm, large, and round, with an outline clearly visible through her tiny dress. She was a hot little ball of sex from any viewing angle, plain and simple.

As she walked, she felt a rush of pleasure shooting from her loins. It started mild, but became overwhelming over the course of just a few steps. She felt the warmth of the cream as the toy rubbed all around her lips, pleasuring her and stimulating her with every move. She felt a deep sexual connection with the whole room, everyone around her. As they stared at her as she walked by, she felt tingling all over her body, her nipples hardening visibly as the breeze blew over her exposed breasts. It was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced.

She left the couple at their table and returned to the front door. As the night went on, her arousal grew stronger and stronger as the toy and cream worked their magic. Although she got virtually no lewd comments (the clientele at Lefèvre’s seemed a bit classier than you might find at, say, a biker bar) she felt like every single man and at least 2/3 of the women were mentally undressing her as they stared at her voluptuous frame in her tiny dress. One thing was for sure, in that dress, half the work of mentally undressing her was already done.

By about 10:00 PM, she could barely control her lust. Her body’s demands were overwhelming, she had been on a continuous sexual plateau for two hours without release. She desperately wanted to get away for just a few minutes so she could rub herself to orgasm in the bathroom, but the restaurant was just too busy. Every time she thought she had a five-minute break, the phone would ring or another party would come through the door. She was so desperate, she found herself casually rubbing against her coworkers as they walked by just for that fleeting moment of physical contact. She always tried to make it look like an accident, but in her mind she was focused on a singular goal: to find release as quickly as possible.

By 10:30, she stood behind the front desk frantically glancing around, seeing if she could find even a few seconds when no one was watching that she could reach under her dress and rub herself. She even got away with it a few times, but every time, after a few seconds, someone else would want to talk to her, pulling her away from the task at hand.

Finally, she thought she had found her moment. She looked around from her spot at the front desk, and slyly sneaked her right hand up her dress into her underwear, doing her best to conceal her lower body behind the desk. She had never been so wet in her life, even during her massages at Le Spa. She thrust the underwear-dildo in just a little deeper as she rubbed her button with her hand. She moaned under her breath as her arousal began to grow further. She turned around, keeping a lookout to make sure no one else would accost her during this sensitive time. Her eyes rolled back as she succumbed to her body’s demands, letting herself become overwhelmed with eroticism right in the middle of the crowded restaurant.

“Closer....so close...” she thought to herself as she rubbed frantically, losing herself in the moment.

“Katie!” She felt her heart sinking to her feet as she heard a voice behind her.

She turned around to see her boyfriend Dave, plus Amy, Dana, and their boyfriends all standing at the front desk. “Um, party of five?” he said, seeming both confused and fascinated by the display he had just interrupted.

She caught her breath as her regained composure. “Dave? What are you...you guys...what...” as she panted.

Dave looked over her body nervously. “Um, we had always...um...wanted to try this place...so, uh, we thought this would be a good day to come check on...”

She grabbed his arm mid sentence, thrust her friends Amy and Dana behind the front desk with a quick “Take over for a few minutes, it’s self-explanatory” as she forcibly pulled Dave out to the parking lot.

“Katie, you OK? How’s the job so far?” he asked her as she pulled him along. “Have they been...”

Katie grabbed him and looked him in the eye.

“No more talking. Sex. You. Now.” She leaped into the car and pulled him in along with her.

He barely got the door closed before she had stripped off the dress, revealing only a bra struggling to contain her massive breasts and her now-soaked underwear containing the dildo toy. After another five seconds, she had those off too and was proceeding to mount him.

She guided him in, where he was met with the uniquely pleasurable feeling of a vagina after three hours of continuous stimulation. She had never been so wet, so ready, so aggressively horny.

“NOW! MORE! I NEED IT NOW!” She screamed, only twenty feet from the door of the restaurant. The car wasn’t exactly parked in a secluded spot. Anyone nearby would be greeted by the wondrous sight of Katie’s glorious ass bouncing up and down over her boyfriend’s massive penis.

“OH GOD,” she screamed as she felt sweet release finally washing over her. “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” She tossed her head back as every square inch of her body erupted with orgasm. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

This lasted at least twenty seconds as Dave pounded away with everything he had. She started to come down slightly as her breathing slowed a bit. “Wow,” Dave panted, “That was...”

“I’m not done! I’m...I need more!” she gasped as she turned around 180 degrees, mounting him with her butt facing him. He held on and started pounding away, grabbing her breasts as best he could in this position.

“You’re...ah...you’re...yes...” she moaned as he seemed to hit all the right spots at the same moment.

“You’re so horny, my god,” Dave said between breaths, “Do you think that toy...”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” she screamed a second time, maybe thirty seconds after starting in this position. This climax was as powerful as the last, and even longer.

“You’re not letting me finish any sentences, are you?” Dave laughed as Katie finally started to relax for a moment. “Also, I think the guy is the one who’s supposed to be finished in two minutes.”

Katie looked back at him, then, incredulous, she started to sense the same feeling building up again. This was a full body sensation like no other. Her breasts, vagina, G-spot, anus, thighs, neck, her whole body was involved in the whole crescendo and climax of each orgasm. But she was still one orgasm away from being satisfied.

“Do you want to talk, or do you want to fuck?” she asked forcefully, as she pushed him onto his back again to mount him a third time. She paused for a half second as she realized how out of character such a statement would have been for her a few months ago. She wasn’t holed up in a lab anymore. Now, she was all about pleasure.

He grinned as he guided himself back into her for a third time. As much as he tried to thrust, it seemed like she was the one doing all the thrusting. She gyrated her whole body as the entire car shook visibly, as she tried desperately to achieve sweet release one last time. She felt it build just as before. She knew she had more left in her.

“HARDER! NOW! MORE!” she yelled. Dave was fairly sure she could be heard not only from the inside of the restaurant, but from neighboring islands.

“YES!” Katie screamed. “LIKE...I...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” This time, Dave finally lost control. She felt him squirt into her with tremendous force, as his seed fired deep into her body. Her whole body shook again, her skin covered in goosebumps, as she slowly came down. She slowly lay down on top of him, him still inside her, as she finally relaxed, truly and deeply satisfied.

As she began to doze off, she opened her eye slightly to notice her friends gathered around the car, looking at their naked, sweaty, satiated bodies.

“You guys mind asking her boss if she can have the rest of the night off?” she heard Dave laugh as she drifted off to sleep.