The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Learning All About Mom’s Job

Synopsis: Rachel learns about the complex work of a secretary and at the end of her first day she finds, that she has a complete new outlook in life.

Story Codes: (ic/mc/mf/md/)

Rachel was happy, that her mom’s boss, Brandon Gardner, had agreed to take her as a part-time secretary. She was planning to go to college this year, so she could use the money as well, as she hoped to gain some experience in business from a practical point of view. One week before she was to start her job, her mom handed her some sort of introduction-DVD, Mr. Gardner had created especially for her, to give her some basic information about his business and the things, that were expected from her. The young girl watched the DVD over and over, eager to absorb all the information she could achieve. She was amazed at how complex the work of a secretary was.

One day before she would accompany her mother to Mr. Gardner’s office, her mom took her shopping, since she didn’t own any proper business clothes. Rachel frowned a bit, that she was not to wear sexy black stockings like her mother did, but Mr. Gardner’s instructions had been very precise. He wanted her thighs naked, and of course, a good secretary never questioned her boss. In the evening Rachel practiced, how to move in her five inch stilettos, how to bend over so her ass was partially showing from behind as well as her generous cleavage from the front. This was easy, since she wore the tight white blouse with the top three buttons undone. The pink push up bra, she was wearing underneath offered her 38D-tits perfectly to her new boss’ viewing pleasure. And Rachel knew, how important it was for a secretary to look good for her boss.

* * *

Brooke and Rachel arrived early at the office, so they could get some work done, before Mr. Gardner would arrive. Their faces lit up, when they saw him enter. He hadn’t closed the door yet, when Rachel already envied her mother, to work every day for such a great man. Rachel and her mom got up and stood in front of his chair, to present themselves for inspection, which meant to raise their skirts to their waists, open their blouses and pull down the cups of their bras to reveal their tits to their boss. “Good morning, Sir,” they chirped in unison, shivering at the pleasure of being looked upon by him.

“Good morning, girls,” he greeted the two big-breasted beauties in front of him. Brooke hadn’t lied. Rachel was a beauty, just like her mother. And at 18, her tits were nearly as big. He would enjoy taking the big boobed teen in every imaginable way. Judging from her reaction, he already knew, that she must have watched his DVD often enough, so he could use her without any concerns. And he was looking forward to it. He was not at all bored with Brooke. At 38, she still was a stunner and a great fuck, and she definitely had some more good years in her, but he found, that he deserved some variety.

He ran his hands over their thighs, while they posed for him, cupping their hooters and offering them to their boss. Rachel had learned, how important it was for a secretary to look presentable to her boss and show him, how available she was for him. She shuddered, when she felt his hand on her naked thigh, and obediently parted her legs a bit, when it moved higher. When his middle finger pressed against her panty-covered crotch, she let out a sigh. “I see, you’re well prepared for your first day.” “Oh yes, Sir. I’m looking forward working for you,” she whispered, while he watched bemused, how her nipples hardened. He also felt her panties getting wet, while she rubbed her crotch against his probing finger.

Brandon turned towards Brooke. “I must compliment you on your daughter,” he told her, while his free hand ran back and forth between her puffy cuntlips, that were clearly visible underneath her thong. Brooke sighed with relief and arousal. She was so proud of her little girl, happy, that she was pleasing to Mr. Gardner. “Thank you, Sir. I hope, you will enjoy her.” “Oh, don’t worry about that. I’m sure, I will. I can see, how enthusiastic she is. It’s very rare for a girl her age to show such commitment. Speaking of commitment: Why don’t you two beauties do a nice and sexy dance for me? I want to see you shake your boobies, before we start with your morning blowjob.”

Brooke and her daughter instantly complied. Brooke knew from experience, that there was nothing to get her better into the mood for another day of hard work, than blowing her boss’s cock in the morning. And Rachel was eager to perform her first task. She had never blown a cock before, but her mother had made her practice with a dildo last night, teaching her how to suck on it, how to slide her tongue along its length and most of all, how to take it down her throat without gagging.

Rachel felt great, performing for Mr. Gardner. She shook her titties with vigor, wanting to prove to him, how much she was committed to be a good secretary. In her mother she had the perfect role model. She jiggled her 40DD-tits enticingly, making them sway as if they had a life of their own. One part of Rachel was proud of her mother, that she had a pair of still very firm 40-inch hooters, another part, however feared, Mr. Gardner could prefer her mom’s boobs. She knew, she had a great set for a girl of her age, but compared to her mother’s they seemed rather small. Her boss, however, didn’t seem to mind, as he ogled her own titties, just as much as her mom’s.

After they performed for him some minutes, Mr. Gardner told them it was time, for their morning blowjob. The two half naked women flew to their knees in front of him. With shaking hands, they undid the buttons of his pants and pulled them down, so his half-erect cock sprang free. Rachel gasped at the sheer size of it. Now she understood, why she had to practice her deep-throat technique yesterday. “I know, you are eager to get me into your hot mouths,” Mr. Gardner told them, “but I want you to begin very slowly. Lick the tip of it. Get a taste of what will soon be down your throats.” Mother and daughter rapidly set to their task, both reveling in their service. “That’s good,” he commented. “Now kiss each other over my cock. Taste yourselves on my dick.”

Neither Brooke nor her daughter had lesbian tendencies, but this was about to perform for their boss, so they really put their heart into kissing each other, letting their tongues dance around his cock and into each other’s mouths. “Now you can alternate, sucking on the tip and work your tongues over it. And by the way, I don’t want you to be rivals. You may have a friendly competition on serving me, but I want you to not forget, how deeply you love and care for each other.” Could their be a better boss than Brandon Gardner? Allowing them both to perform their secretary duties without needing to fight each other.

Rachel paid rapt attention on how her mother sucked and licked the tip of Mr. Gardner’s dick, her mouth watering at the scene in front of her. Then Brooke handed the cock over to her daughter, curious, if she was prepared enough to do a good job. She smiled happily, when she saw the determination, with which her daughter fed the big mushroom shaped tip into her mouth and sucked on it, before she opened her mouth to roll her tongue over it. When she saw her boss, pat Rachel’s head, she was filled with motherly pride. “You’re doing great, Rachel. You’re just as talented as your mother. You must have both the secretary-gene in you.” Both women felt their hearts beat faster, when their boss complimented them.

“Now slow down a bit. You may lick the tip again. Make it last and enjoy yourselves.” Their tongues danced across their boss’s cockhead, touching each other, tasting each other over his cock. “That’s it, love one another over my cock, my little incestuous secretaries.” His hands played through their hair, while mother and daughter became lesbian lovers over Mr. Gardner’s cockhead. They sighed in pleasure, each time the tip of their tongues made contact, looking lovingly into each other’s eyes, recognizing themselves not only as mother and daughter but loving sisters and servants of the same cock. Their nipples hardened further, until they were actually hurting, so much were they aroused, by being allowed to pleasure Mr. Gardner on their knees like the devoted secretaries they were.

Their boss showed his appreciation by patting them on their heads, telling them, how satisfying their work was for him. “I am indeed so pleased with both of you, that as a bonus, I will fuck your tits today.” Their programming was so perfect, that it didn’t dawn to them, not even to Brooke, who had her tits used on a daily basis since eight years now, that he would fuck their boobs for his sole pleasure alone and not theirs. “Open your tits for me, Brooke,” he ordered the mother, who, being endlessly grateful to receive such a bonus, eagerly grabbed her boobs from both side and bent forward to engulf his dick in between her globes of flesh. “Move behind your mother, Rachel,” he ordered the teen, “and watch carefully.”

With that he began moving his rock hard tool in the valley of Brooke’s gigantic hooters. Even after eight years of fucking these tits, he still couldn’t get enough of them. Having her programmed to work out daily after office hours, definitely paid dividends. He supposed, that there weren’t many 38 year old women with natural 40DD-tits as firm as Brooke’s pair. They were as firm as they had been on her first day, and she still used them to wank his dick like a pro. Today, however, he was curious to find out, how well her daughter would adept to tit-fucking. Though her fuckbags were smaller than her mother’s, the little slut was well-stacked, and he couldn’t wait to give her boobies a thorough test-ride.

So after Brooke had him warmed up with her tits, he ordered the girls to swap places. “Brooke, you might help your daughter on her first time. Show her, how secretarial boobies are used to be pleasurable to their boss.” Rachel was so eager to have her tits fucked by Mr. Gardner, that Brooke had to slow her down. “Easy, Rachel, easy. I know how much it pleases you to have Mr. Gardner use your tits, but you have to take your time. Remember, a secretary’s main duty is to be of use to her boss, not the other way around.” Brandon could have cried out in triumph at his own genius, when he saw Rachel hung her head in shame and heard her sincerely apologize. “I’m so sorry, Mr. Gardner. I should have known about those things. I promise, it won’t happen again.”

He felt very generous, when he answered her. “That’s okay, little one. I like enthusiastic employees. Just don’t forget, what your mother told you. You can learn so much from her. Let her be your role model. She’s a real pro at what she’s doing.” He grinned, when he heard them both sigh once again at his praise. Not that he would have any problems, to keep them in line, by just bossing them around, but complimenting them, on what they were doing, made them work with even more effort to prove themselves worthy of his praise, which made the results of their work so much more enjoyable for him.

After he had fucked his toys’ tits for some minutes, Brandon decided it was about time to explore the depths of their hot bodies. Rachel hopped onto his desk and laid down on her back, moving her crotch to the edge. He positioned the tip of his cock right between her swollen cunt-lips. She was more than ready, whimpering, when he didn’t enter her immediately. He ordered Brooke to sit on her daughter’s face. “You will be a good daughter and lick your mother’s cunt while I take you, will you?” “Yes, Sir. Please, Mr. Gardner...” Brandon cruelly moved his cock up and down her labia. Her whimpers sent bolts of arousal through Brooke’s body, who immediately started circulating her hips, smearing her cunt-juices all over her daughter’s lips and face.

Without further delay, Brandon rammed into Rachel’s hot young cunt with one hard push. The teen screamed into her mother’s shaved twat, while she was rocked with a massive orgasm. From the ecstatic expression on Brooke’s face, Brandon could see, that her daughter was doing a marvelous job on her cunt. Rachel’s fuckhole was tight. It fit his schlong like a glove. Her arousal made it easy for him, to pound into her with nearly no effort, since she was soaking wet. Rachel was nearly delirious with lust. Her cunt was on fire and her mother’s taste was sweet and strong on her tongue. She lifted her lower body with each forward thrust of Mr. Gardner’s magic cock, desperate to meet his thrusts and make the use of her body as pleasurable as she could.

Rachel’s spasming snatch felt like she was cumming constantly. Her cunt-muscles massaged his cock so expertly, that Brandon had to pull out of her to prevent himself from coming too soon. Now that he had two such enthusiastic sluts at his beck and call, he would have to work on his stamina, or else the two whores would wear him out. He told his girls to change places and soon was sawing in and out of Brooke’s familiar snatch, while she feverishly lapped at Rachel’s cunt. Being more experienced than her daughter, Brooke concentrated solely on his pleasure, but even for her, it was hard not to get too excited, when her face was showered with the combined juices of her daughter’s young pussy and her boss’s pre-cum.

As eagerly as Brooke was fucking him back, Brandon slowed down, fucking her negligently, almost like in slow motion. He began playing with their hooters, mauling and kneading them like they were dough, while he occasionally pinched and twisted their nipples, eliciting a different kind of whimpers and squeals from his bitches. Now and then, he would even slap down on them, earning a satisfied groan, when their tits danced for him. Rachel was wild with arousal. When she came for the 100th time ( at least she felt like it ), she decided to later ask Mr. Gardner, if he would accept her as his full-time secretary. College would never be able to give her anything, that would come close to what she was experiencing right now.

Feeling he was ready to explode, Brandon pulled out of Brooke and ordered his secretaries to kneel before him. They both climbed off the desk, almost collapsing to the ground, so weak were they from the heavy use of their bodies. Nevertheless they knelt with their backs straight, looking lovingly and adoringly up into his eyes, smiling contently at their great boss, who was starting to wank his cock in front of them. He bent forward now and then to let one or the other of his women lick the tip of his dick, giving them a pre-taste of what was to come.

When he started coming, he told them, what satisfying secretaries they were and how much he had enjoyed using their dripping cunts, their big round asses and their gigantic hooters. He also informed mother and daughter, that he would prefer to have Rachel as a full-time employee, which earned him a happy squeal from the young teen. All the time, while he was talking, he was hosing their hair, faces and big tits with his come, hitting their bodies with shoot after shoot, until they were literally bathing in his white goo. When he had nothing left, he allowed them both to lick his cock clean, before he sat down in his chair, telling them to remain on their knees as he liked to see his come dry on their hot bodies. Still shaking Brooke told him, that her husband wanted Rachel to go to college, but he silenced her, telling her he would take care of that. He had expected something like this and already had a DVD prepared, to ‘convince’ Mr. Sorensen see things his way.

For the rest of the day, they were doing some paperwork, answering phone-calls and keeping Mr. Gardner updated with his datebook. Being the generous type of employer, he allowed them to dress without their underwear, so they could easily play with themselves, or each other, whenever they felt like. He took liberties with their bodies too, reaching into their blouses to grope and maul their tits, or raising the hem of their skirts and slapping their butt cheeks, when they stood bent over at the copying machine, enticingly wiggling their asses at him. To call it a day, he fucked Rachel in her virgin ass, making her bring her mother to orgasm too with her screaming mouth clamped firmly over Brooke’s spasming cunt.