The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leather Domination

by hypnoserve2001

Randy walked through the Eagle looking for a tasty morsel to dominate. He loved to take control of needy leather boys looking for someone to bend them to his will. He was a natural top with very charismatic presence. His blue eyes were like magnets to those who looked into them. His muscular physique was idolized by most patrons on the bar. He always wore a leather vest, jeans and leather boots in order to captivate his prey by both showing and concealing his body.

As he walked through the room, he took time to let his gaze linger over each bar patron. His look was one that could be found on an army drill sergeant... full of command, but without the disdain found in so many of the bar patron’s eyes. As he gazed on the men cruising while leaning against the wall, his eyes were met with stares of adoration. He could have any of the boys in the bar he chose. He did not care if they were “tops” he knew that he could bend them to his needs. Often he would come in search of the biggest macho stud and convert him into his fuck toy. It gave him the most pleasure to take an arrogant top and teaching him his place (at Randy’s feet). Tonight was not a night for his own pleasure. Randy was on a business mission—to find a boy for his client. One who would be easily controlled by those not as skilled.

Gazing towards the piece of work emerging from the men’s room, Randy finds his prey. A slender brown man wearing only jeans and a white tank top emerged. The boy looked at Randy and fell into his eyes. Randy instinctively knew that the boy would be the perfect slave, but would not provide enough struggle to make the chase personally satisfying for himself to enjoy. Tonight he needed someone who could be easily transformed and maintained as a sex slave. With this in mind, he approached the fuck hole caught in his powerful stare.

“Hi there” Randy’s deep baritone voice washed over his prey. “My name is Daddy R. Come and service me.” From the throb in the boys pants at the phrase”service me”, Randy knew that the boy was interested. He moved towards a remote corner of the bar. The corner is mostly in shadow and contains a solitary stool. There is the stench of spilled beer and a multitude of smells less distinctive.., but familiar. The boy followed Randy like a cat to a bowl of milk.

Upon reaching the destination, Randy turned and put his face 2 inches from his follower’s face. The boy could feel the moist warm breath cascading over his nose and mouth. His dick increasingly hardened. “Are you ready to service me boy.”

“Yes, Sir”

“Lick by my boots boy. I want to see them shine”

The boy immediately dropped to his knees and attached his mouth to Randy’s boots. Randy sat down on the stool and started to talk to his personal boot black. “Yes, I knew you wanted these boots. From the way you looked at me, you could only be a boot bottom boy. ... I see how you are savoring those boots. The taste of the seasoned leather soaks into your tongue and mouth. Your nose smells the masculine odor of my boots... you feel the caress of the boot against your nose and lips.... Yeah , it’s clear that your entire focus is on my boots. My boot is all that you are aware of outside of by voice. Feel your tongue lapping against the rim of my boots... the moistness your saliva makes the leather stick ever so slightly to your skin. You relish in the sense of oneness with the boot.

“Concentrate on the scent and feel of the boot against your face. You feel drawn to my boots. Your eyes are fixed on them. Your tongue is slowing to long lingering licks. Your face is feeling the gentle pressure of the boot against your face. Relax and soak in the sensations. Just drift into the boot... become one with the boot,... become one with my voice... relax.

“All you can see is the blackness of the boot, All that you hear is my voice... see my boot.. hear my voice.... see………. hear…. boot....voice... relax... very sleepy. Close your eyes and revel in the darkness of the boots. You can feel them all around you . You can feel the caress of leather all over your body. It is like you are being encased in leather. The leather is soft and worm and has that characteristic aroma that you have grown to worship.

“Yes, relax and soak up the sensations of my boots, ... worship the boots. ...listen to my voice. I am the Master of the boots. I control the boots and all that worship the boots.... obey me. Relax.... worship my boots and listen only to my voice. You are falling into the darkness. Into the comfort of the boots... your are falling into my voice. You will obey me. You will listen to my voice and follow my commands. As I count from ten to one, you will imagine yourself falling deeper and deeper into the boots…. becoming one with my boots.

“10... falling deeper and deeper into the boots. 9... listening only to my voice... 8 take a deep breath in through your nose and relish in the scent of my boots 7. Deeper and deeper. You are becoming more and more like the boots... MY boots. I am Master of the boots. 6. Deeper and deeper. More and more relaxed. 5....4….3... deeper and deeper. My voice is the only sound you hear... my commands your deepest desire...2 relaxing deeper and deeper. You are almost one with the boot 1... totally and completely. You will obey my every command without question.

Randy looked down at the boy at his feet and sighed. This was becoming too easy. He knows that the boy is worth a good million dollars to him once he has been trained, but the thrill of the hunt is gone. Randy has become too good a this job. “You will obey my every command without question. You are my boots. You have no thoughts of your own... no ideas of your own. Your only existence is to serve me. You are a tool to separate me from the dirty concrete. You may have additional used to me, but you are only to be truly happy when you are being used in my service.”

“Stand up slave and follow me. You have much to learn before you truly become of any use to me. ”

Randy’s newly created slave rises from the floor to follow his Master home.

Part II

“Down on your knees boy and smell my boots!” Randy’s slave boy immediately falls to his knees and begins inhaling the aroma of his Master’s boots. Randy still has the glazed look that he had when Randy had hypnotized him in the bar. Randy was sure that the ride to his home (the training center) had not lessened the trance state that his captive was in.

“Breathe in the aroma of your Master’s boots and as you do, feel yourself relaxing deeper and deeper... You are becoming more and more relaxed... more and more my slave. You will obey me completely and follow all of my commands without question. You feel the need to lick my boots. Being so close to my boots is driving you wild with lust . You want to taste the soft caress of my boots against your tongue and face, but you know that you cannot have that pleasure until your Master allows you that pleasure. The licking of my boots is a privilege that you must earn... When you lick my boots, you feel relaxed.... When you lick my boots you feel the euphoria of being out of control. You have no cares in the world you make no decisions… Your only reason for being is to follow your Master’s commands.... Breathe in and out… Savor the smell of your submission and relax completely You live to serve your Master and to lick his boots…. Do you want to lick my boots boy?”

Randy heard a whimper from the boy at his feet. He always felt that tying a slave boy’s hypnotic cues to his natural desires and sexual lusts was the most effective. His college professors had always taught him that you could not force a person who is hypnotized to do anything that he would not ordinarily do, but Randy was a Master at persuasion and conditioning. Give a man some sexual satisfaction and he will follow you to the ends of the earth.

“I did not hear you slave. DO YOU WANT TO LICK MY BOOTS?”

“YES, SIR!”

“Why should I let you lick my boots scumbag? Do you deserve to feel my boots against your face? Have you served me properly? Only my true slave boys are allowed to lick my feet. Is that what you want boy? Do you want to be my slave boy? Do you want to lick by boots?”

“Yes Sir, I want to be your slave boy! I want …… boots more …. anything .... world” These groggy words were music to Randy’s ears.

“Good Slave boy. When I count to three you will be allowed to lick my boots. In doing so, you will become my total slave. You will obey me completely and in every way.... On the count of three, you will let go of any self-consciousness that you have had about being a slave Being a slave is good ... it makes you feel happy. Being a slave is all that you have ever been.... You will not be able to remember what it was like before you were my slave. Your whole life has been preparing you for this moment. I know you have been cruising bars lusting after leather men looking for the perfect Master. All of that will be behind you.... you are at my feet and you will be mine when I count to three.

One... Your mouth is watering to lick my boots isn’t it? You are being drawn to my boot, Drawn to your destiny, drawn to your Master.... Two.. Letting go of the past, You only live to serve me, I am your Master .. Three...”

The boys head fell on the boot as if it were a super magnet and he a paper clip. He voraciously licked his Master’s boots and seemed totally content “Becoming more my slave in every way.” Randy continued. “You desire nothing more than to serve me and my wishes... From now on, whenever you see a man in boots, you will feel the need to obey him. You are my slave boy and you will obey me and all of my fellow Masters. The other Masters will be distinguished by the boots that they wear. You will obey their commands as if they were my own commands.. without question”

The boy was writhing in ecstasy on the floor. He had already licked the tip of Randy’s boot clean of the dust that had accumulated. The boot gleamed with in the dim light of the candles that lit the room. Randy was sure that his commands had gone straight into the boys subconscious mind. He should be fairly well hypnotized, but Randy still needed to make his subservience a part of his life, not just his trance life.

“Stop licking my boots slave. Kneel with your hands behind your back.” The boy complied. “I am going to clap my hands and when I do, you will awaken from your trance. you will remember nothing of the trance, but you will remember that all men who wear boots have the ability to command you. I am your supreme Master, but my subservient Masters will all wear boots and you will be pledged to obey them in all things. You have a natural fascination with boots and admire all people who are man enough to wear them. You are fascinated by them and will revert to your trance state whenever you are directed to pay attention to their boots.” CLAP!!!

The boy awoke from his trance and looked absolutely astonished that he was kneeling on the floor. He stood up and looked at Randy with fear and confusion. Randy could see that not all of the programming had taken. The boy clearly did not remember how he arrived in the training room, but this was to be expected. He would spend a week in the chamber before his memory would be completely erased and for him to truly accept his Master without question.

“What is your name?”

“Eric.. Who are you?”

“Master R. and do not talk unless I speak to you.” The boy complied, but a glint in his eye told Randy that the boy was not entirely sure why he obeyed. “Answer my questions: Where do you work? Do you have a partner? Where do you live? How much Money do you have in the bank...” Randy asked the standard barrage of questions to figure out what lengths he would have to go through to make his new slave boy disappear and cover his tracks. It was more fun asking these questions with the subject out of hypnosis. Randy had little fear of being able to rehypnotize the boy. Even if his post hypnotic suggestion was not completely binding, the boy was easily swayed and would succumb again.

After obtaining the information that he required from the boy, Randy walked over to the his favorite leather chair and propped up his boots on the plush foot stool. “Come over here and smell my boots boy” he purred. In seconds, the boy was at Randy’s feet and deep in trance.. and ecstasy. Randy picked up the phone and dialed his head trainer Miguel.

“Miguel I have Mr. Douglas’s new slave boy down in the basement. Would you please come by and pick him up and continue his training? I’m pretty horny and think that I will go play with Winston for a while”

“I’ll be right there, Sir”

Winston was Randy’s favorite new play toy. He was a straight man that Randy had abducted, but intentionally not hypnotized. Randy liked to force Winston to do his bidding. He wanted Winston to understand Randy to be his Master without mind control. Winston was having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that he did indeed like being controlled. He fought Randy every step of the way, but had a pre-cum stain in his underwear after each session with Randy. Randy was determined to fuck Winston tonight.

Momentarily Miguel came into the training center clad in his ankle high boots, jeans and a black leather vest. His coffee colored skin accented the outfit. Randy had enjoyed indoctrinating Miguel into his training institute. Randy always believed that the best Masters are made from good slave boys.

“You can take over from her Miguel. I’ll stay for the first few minutes, but I am anxious to have my evening session with Winston. Make sure to give this one the full treatment. I think that he is a natural cocksucker. He seems pretty talented with licking boots.”

“Yes Sir. I will definitely run him through the paces. Come over here and sniff my boots slave boy.” He commanded. Reluctantly the boy abandoned Randy’s boot for that of his new Master.

“It seems that you do not want to obey me boy. You are a slave boy and are bound to obey anyone in boots unless we instruct you otherwise. There will come a time when you are sold to a new Master and that Master may wish you to be faithful only to him, but for now and the duration of your training you will obey any of your trainer. Do you understand, boy?”

... Yes sir”

“Stare at my boots boy and relax. Remember that you are only a slave boy. Remember that your only desire is to serve your Masters as they see fit. Remember the thrill of leather boots underneath your tongue. Remember the feel of a hard cock in your mouth. Remember to serve... Remember to serve.., you will get pleasure for proper service.”

Miguel was now sitting on the footstool. “Take off my boots boy. That’s right.., slowly untie the boots. Caress them with your hands. Feel one with the boot. You are both just tools to be used by your Masters..... Now take off my socks and hand them to me”

Miguel tied the socks into a necklace to go around the slave’s neck “As I put this around your head, you will smell the funk of your Master’s feet. That funk will arouse you. Anything related to your Master will arouse you. It is a privilege to be able to touch or smell a Master. Receiving this gift makes you happy that you are a slave boy and happy to service your Master” The look of pleasure was evident both in the boy’s face and pants.

While the slave soaked in his submissiveness, Miguel took out his semi-hard cock from his jeans and waved it in the air. “Come over here and suck your Master’s dick, pussy boy. I want you to service my dick more fully than you have ever serviced a previous Master. Concentrate on the head of my dick. As you lick and suck my cock, you will find your throat relaxing. Your throat is becoming less sensitive to stimulus, you feel like you could swallow a baseball bat without gagging or choking..... Yes that’s right, service my cock and relax .. Deeper and deeper. You feel very pleased to be able to service your Master.... You are being rewarded for following instructions. The Master is always right, you will obey your Master in all things...”

“Now go further and further down on my dick. My cock will slide down and touch the back of your throat, but you will feel no discomfort. The touch of your Master’s cock desensitizes your throat.…that’s it... take that hard cock. Yes! Faster and faster… that’s right” Perspiration was beginning to build on Miguel’s forehead. His breathing becoming fiercer. He thrusts harder and harder into the slave boy’s mouth. after a few moments, Miguel pulled his dick out of the boys mouth and sprayed his jism all over the slave boys face.

“Slave boy, feel your Master’s cum on your face. Feel how it dries slowly leaving a cold sticky feeling on your face... You are growing more and more excited. You are realizing that you enjoy being ma slave. Feel the shame of being my cum towel. This is your pleasure in life. Feel your dick becoming harder and harder. You long to spew your pathetic slave boy juice, but you know that you cannot until your Master allows you to. Feel the tension. feel the longing.... your Master can give you pleasure... your Master is the one to bring you happiness.... you feel happy when you are obeying your Master.... there is no other way but service to the Masters.. You are a slave and must obey.... Obey in all things.... Cum now slave boy; you have pleased me. Cum in your pants now!”

The dark spot in the boys pants grew as he shook in convulsions of ecstasy. “Good slave boy. remember this moment and relax more deeply than before. You will follow your Master’s commands without question

Randy could see that things were under control so he gets up to leave the room. Watching Miguel break in his new recruit made him anxious to deal with Winston. He looked forward to the challenge of bending Winston to his will.