The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LEGALLY BOUND

Mikki a bored lawyer who has it all and doesn’t know it, gets a life make over when her friend comes over to stay a while.

Disclaimer—yada yada yada

It was another Friday night and Chelly was up to no good wearing her favourite boob top that left round chest in clear view and her mid riff open to the touch. Men were lining up to buy her a drink. Chelly had just moved into Mikki’s condo down town until of course she can get back on her feet after her latest failed fling found her homeless once again. Mikki watched from a quiet booth as her friend worked the men.

Without a word a man sat down across from Mikki, and she felt a sudden calm wash over her. He wasn’t at all impressive in this room, probably 6 feet tall, slim and trim, but definitely underdressed for this professional crowd. He was probably a pass-over of Chelly’s who was coming over to make up the loss with Mikki.

“Now that isn’t a very healthy way to think”, he said.

She agreed with him, Mikki herself was 5′8″ and modestly dressed but still had all the right curves, she just chose not to show off her good health to the world unlike her friend who was at the moment showing her little belly button ring to any man interested. She regularly took in Chelly’s Pilates class and could teach one if she so wanted too. But why was she thinking about this with a stranger sitting across from her at the table?

Mikki more so felt his mouth move than heard the words, “hi, I am Mike, and you are?” with a lopsided grin.

“Mikki, are you waiting for Chelly to come back? You are a little under dressed for her taste in men.”

“Who?” he asked

“The blond with the boys wrapped around her finger at the bar.” Mikki pointed out with a flip of her head.

Mike didn’t even look over, “Well no, I suspect she wouldn’t be nearly as engaging as you. What makes you think your gal pal would be more to my liking?”

Mikki’s eye’s narrowed as she tried to focus on his features in the dim lights. His eyes large like saucers as he seemed to look right through her. This certainly wasn’t a polite way to start a conversation. Mikki tried to reach for her purse to make her exit, but instead found herself unbuttoning the top three buttons of her blouse and leaning forward to give Mike a better view.

“Now isn’t that a much better to entertain a handsome suitor? You really do have a lovely body, why hide it? You could show your friend a thing or two I bet.”

Mikki’s mind reeled, she suddenly felt a cool tropical breeze brusk her face as she looked out at the sunset over the ocean and being bent over a chair to enjoy the view as her lover thrusts into her, his strong hands rubbing her back and then...

“Mikki hon aren’t you going to introduce me to your man?” Chelly pouted placing a couple of drinks down on the table. Men at the bar were now enviously watching Chelly slide into the booth next to a flushed Mikki, who was curiously sporting a very open blouse.

“Hi, my name is Mike, tell me about yourself Chelly.”

Chelly began with growing up an only child and how she loves to get her way. Mikki was only half surprised by Chelly’s honesty which was part of her pixy charm with men, but then Chelly began to talk about how she had just moved in Mikki until she could find another man or woman to pay her rent and keep her satisfied. She really wasn’t interested in getting married, just with getting the best she could. She wasn’t proud of her life and felt dumb next to Mikki who was a lawyer with a big firm down town. Mikki worked so much Chelly thinks she can string out this stay 3 or 4 months. The best part is that she and Mikki are almost exactly the same height and size, so Chelly can ‘borrow’ what she wants when Mikki is not around, and that is most of the time.

Chelly even borrowed Mikki’s last boy friend Tom who wanted a family, but Mikki was never home. He did buy Chelly a cute little diamond bellybutton ring though.

Mikki was stunned, as Chelly went on and on, Mikki looked at Mike. He had a smug look on his face. Mikki was trapped in a booth with a strange man and a gold-digger friend. Suddenly Mikki felt a hand on her thigh, it was Chelly’s rubbing her as Chelly talked about Mikki’s love life for Mike’s benefit. Mikki had no sexy outfits to speak of, and her little vibrator was way over worked. Chelly had tried to get Mikki drunk and fucked a few times, but Mikki was never up to the task of following through even drunk.

Then Chelly suddenly stopped and Mikki hoped the humiliation was over as she sat paralyzed and somewhat aroused by Chelly’s attention.

“You didn’t think I was done with you did you Mikki? Now you tell me about your sex life”

Mikki was mollified, there was Chelly eager to listen and Mike just grinning ear to ear. Then the words began, Mikki talked about knights on white stallions, and dark men with...

Mike stopped her in mid-sentence. “No real experience huh?”

Mikki shook her head no, she had always hoped that success would bring love and more. The reality is that it just brought more work.

“Well then your education begins tonight. Chelly here will be your live-in lover for the next month and we will meet back here then!” Mike then looked at Chelly “You my dear will responsibly teach Mikki everything you know—flaunt, thrust, lick and moan. You will also pay rent even if you have to work extra classes and help around the condo so that you can make the most of Mikki’s education. UNDERSTOOD?” Mike was very serious.

Chelly pouted a “yes.”

“Good, now kiss and let me see you mean it!” Mike said

The kiss was long and sweet, and stopped only when the whistles from the boys at the bar grew loud. Mike was gone, and Mikki was on her own with Chelly her soon to be lover.

Chelly winked at the boys, and said " well lets begin, you start at the far end and I want you to get as many telephone numbers as you can. I will start at this end”. At first Mikki was uncomfortable, but got the hang of it fast as some generous hunk insisted that she try shots of tequila until the night was a blur of men.

Suddenly, Mikki was awake with the worst headache in her own bed, fully clothed but in Chelly’s boob-top. She could feel the bed beside her move and there was Chelly with Mikki’s work blouse tied up under her bust to the best possible effect. Chelly had been awake for some time. Truth be known, the more experienced woman probably drank half as much and took great pride in faking inebriation for everyone’s benefit.

“I know this is weird, but lets make the most of it Mikki, it is only one month.” Chelly said grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“Those things you told Mike last night weren’t very nice Chelly. I don’t think I can ever trust you again.”

“Well let me try to make it up to you.” Chelly planted a kiss on Mikki and bit her lower lip while trailing a hand down her tummy when Mikki jumped.

“What?” Chelly asked, Mikki’s navel was pierced with little chain and pendant that said ‘Chelly’s pet’

“I thought we could start with a make over for you. The man at the tattoo parlor was very happy with your tongue work.” Chelly said with a wink. “I got one too” Chelly showed her new bling which said ‘Mikkis likki”.

“Not the best spelling, but who reads anyway?” she giggled and then kissed Mikki again, with her hand this time snaking between Mikki’s legs which opened with no resistance. Chelly dove right in tongue first and made short work of Mikki’s sexpot. A night of no release made Mikki weak and easily excited. They spent all of that first Saturday morning in the tub steaming away the aches and pains from the night before, and the afternoon shopping for new clothes.

Chelly decided that if Mikki was to wear business attire all week, then it would be sleek and professional. Underneath though will be the sexiest form fitting corset or bustier that they could find. While shopping for new work clothes, Mikki convinced Chelly to try on some more modest tops and jackets that allowed Chelly to show her stuff, without being smutty. Out went tiger prints and booty shorts—in came sharp silky tops and flouncy pencil skirts that showed off her swaying step in heels when she wasn’t teach class.

That first Sunday for Mikki was spent learning to walk in 3 inch high heels, bend from the waste and sit just right to avoid any slippage in her new clothes. Slowly she became comfortable as every success was met with affection from Chelly who was eager to make Mikki her adoring lover.

On Monday morning, two new women emerged from Mikki’s Condo. What they did not notice was Mike sitting on park bench across the street reading a newspaper with a young Vanessa on his lap. She eagerly talked about how last evening was so divine and never would have thought anal could be so much fun. Mike silenced her for the moment and reached mentally across the street. Before Mikki and Chelly were out of sight they were walking hand in hand discussing time and place for dinner that evening. Mike as always was a sucker for the simple things. Which brought him back to Vanessa who was wearing her little meter-maid outfit rather provocatively. Mike had foolishly parked in a no parking zone on Friday and was paying off his ticket by servicing a public servant. Honesty is the best policy after all.

* * *

As the month moved on Chelly was an eager teacher, and also a thoughtful houseguest. Working extra classes and her new look had an unpredicted benefit for Chelly, she found that she actually liked many of the people in her class and she was eager to give private sessions at a woman’s only club. Business boomed and she made more than enough money to pay rent and occasionally buy things for her lover. She listened to her clients and they enjoyed her stories of sexual escapades. What Chelly did not know is that Mike had adjusted not only her attitude but also her natural smell so that women especially would be amicable to her, the outcome was a less negative response to her sex appeal and in reality an eagerness to become more flirty like Chelly. Of course the benefit was that many of Chelly’s clients were much happier people in love and life.

For Mikki the long days at work moved faster as she looked forward to her evenings with Chelly. On more than one occasion she came home to an eager teacher with dinner on the table. Every weekend was an adventure for them, with Chelly eliminating pants and flats from Mikki’s wardrobe so that she was always ready to lift her skirt to an able partner. Mikki’s posture improved from the additional workouts and tight fitting corsets that left nothing of her figure a mystery.

The high light being a night at a bachelor party in which Chelly and Mikki began the evening by jumping out of a cake and dancing seductively for the groom. The evening proceeded with men, protected of course, taking them from behind in two long lines as Mikki and Chelly faced one bent over the arms of a sofa so they could make out while the men had their way. Mike was there of course to prevent any inappropriate lack of protection and make sure that every man gave his best effort again and again until all were spent.

The evening finished with the ladies treating the groom to a nightcap with special instruction from them on how to please his new bride the next day.

* * *

By the end of the month both women worried what Mike had in store for them as they had grown so fond of their relationship. Sitting in the same booth, in the same dark light, Mikki was wearing an impeccable suit with her peach blouse open to her navel showing a silky bustier chosen by Chelly that morning. While Chelly sat beside her in a half-open sundress and no bra that Mikki loved because it showed off Chelly’s tanned collarbone. Several men had approached the ladies, but Chelly pleasantly begged no thank you.

Without a thought why the women kissed spontaneously, and Mike was there.

“Well good evening ladies, I hope you have had a pleasant month. Chelly, how was it?”

Then as only Chelly could she began a long and very sexual story not leaving out any shameless detail. Mikki blushed with excitement by the telling of her escapades. Chelly could be shameless at the best of times, but from Mike there was not even a bat of the eye.

Almost an hour went by and Mike was riveted by Chelly’s enthusiasm. He had seen quite a bit of the action, but he had his own life to live and couldn’t be around to baby-sit every day.

“Mikki, is there anything you want to add?” Mike asked

“What will you do with us now she pouted?” Mikki had obviously learning from the master

“Well that is up to you. When I sat down a month ago I was ready to bed you myself, but then I realized that one great evening would not make your life better. Don’t get me wrong, I love sex, but I want to be a highlight in a great life, not a regretful high that you could not repeat. I can make you feel anything I want, but real love takes commitment and passion, not something I can make for you in the blink of an eye”.

“So do you think if I take away what I did, that you could be happy?” Mike asked

Chelly was scared, she had all the power for the last month and now it was really about Mikki. And it showed on her face.

Mikki was panicked, once again boxed in a booth with a strange man and her now not so gold digging friend. The manipulation was now coming back to her, she felt shame and not a little surge of anger towards Mike and Chelly for taking away her free will. Then she realized it was Mike lifting away a veil, she had lived a stranger’s life for a month and nothing bad had happened. Her coworkers merely commented on her fashionable upgrade in clothing. Her family and friends assumed her relationship with Chelly was just the same old story. Life went on.

Then Mikki took Chelly’s hands in her own and asked “do you have to take it all away?”

“Of course not.” He replied. “but from here on out, you two would be in a real relationship of equals. In spite of Chelly’s ‘charm’ there will be real highs and lows. You will have to come out of the closet and the wild sex-capades could get someone pregnant if you are not careful. I won’t be in the shadows protecting you.”

Chelly began to cry, “This isn’t fair, why don’t I get a choice? This has been the best month of my life, I love her and now you say it wasn’t real.”

Mike howled a laugh that barely dinned over the busying happy hour crowd. “It was real for you, I didn’t do anything beyond make you clean the house and pay rent. Cooking and dressing more professionally was all you. I am just grateful there were no fires and no one was poisoned. I was worried you would send Mikki to work in a maid’s outfit. But you didn’t, so to be fair I will give you ladies 5-minutes to confer while I meet that little barmaid over there.”

Chelly looked at Mikki. “What do you want?”

“I like this life, minus the public sex-capades. But I also want children and a family. My parents would get over us, but I still want it all.” Mikki explained.

“Can we have it together? I promise to be good and stay in the closet if you want that” Chelly pouted

Mikki smiled “I think Mike is out of magic, I want you charm and all.” She kissed Chelly for the first time of her own free will.

Then they noticed Mike once again sitting there.

“How do you do that?” Mikki asked

“Occupational benefit. Have you decided?” Mike asked quite cheerfully

“Yes, can we each have three wishes?” Chelly jumped in

“Okay I am not a genie, what are you two thinking of? Once I walk out that door anything I do is permanent” Mike reminded them.

In one fluid movement Chelly was beside him with her hand on his crotch and tongue in his ear. Mike realized that the ladies had decided to turn the tables and he was very impressed. Mikki was running silky nylon covered toes up his pant leg.

“Well we were thinking that for one night we make your wishes come true and then you do the same for us.” Mikki proposed.

“Lead the way!” Mike not one to refuse a good offer.

Back at Mikki’s, Mike was delighted to find that Mikki had learned better uses for her tongue than arguing in court. Chelly was content to kiss and nibble on Mike until he released into Mikki’s waiting mouth. To the surprise of the ladies Mike was not one to cool off quickly and explored many of the lady’s new skills. Most impressively they enjoyed dancing together to excite and entice, never tiring of caressing one another.

Mike was quite content by sunrise to settle up. “Well ladies I do believe you may each have thee wishes so choose wisely. Who is first?”

Chelly spoke up “I want my first two wishes to be that Mikki will always be as shamelessly confident in her body as she is in her work, and some day become as thoughtful a mother as she is a lover.”

“Okay, before I grant her first two wishes Mikki what did you want?” He asked

Mikki looked thoughtfully at Chelly “I wish that Chelly’s ‘charm’ work most of all on me, and that her new found passion and enthusiasm for helping people never dim.”

“Wow, two selfless wishes as I have ever heard!”

Both women went flush as though they had just had the best idea in their life while looking into one another’s eyes.

“So what did you want for a third wish?” Mike was now very curious

Both women looked at his crotch and then each other and said in unison “We want you to be the father of our children.”

“You accept that these changes are almost impossible to change later?” Mike said with a devilish grin

Together they said “We do” and they kissed.

Mike was gone when they finished. They both knew that when they were ready for children he would be back. If the previous night was any indication it was all worth it.

JUST THE BEGINNING!