The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story marks the return of Lenny the Leprechaun. To read more, see my previous story Lenny the Lecherous Leprechaun. All wishes used in this story came from helpful readers and fellow authors. Thanks to all who provided inspiration and for all who read and enjoy this. A reminder, this story is not just fictional and for adults, it’s also quite a bit twisted. :)

The Legend of Lecherous Lenny, the Lascivious Leprechaun

Chapter 1: Legends and Motherly Advice

The story of Lenny is far from a myth. Its mixture of tales are impossible to sift. The Leprechaun King saw to punish poor Lenny, by making him grant wishes, perverted aplenty. Now Lenny was missing the green soil of home, but making his best with wherever he roamed. Lenny the lech was his name and his creed, and true to that name, he let lustful eyes lead.

On St. Patrick’s Day, Lenny suffered the curse, but humans who wished just might suffer much worse. For if Lenny was spotted by one single soul, all of their wishes became his new role. He’d listen, he’d plot, until wishes were made, then make them come true in lascivious ways. That is the highlight for Lenny, you see, he’d make up for banishment with warped wishes set free.

The story of Lenny is one not told lightly. For those who think so, they do so not rightly. No, Lenny’s is one of significance and meaning, his tales should be taken as warnings worth gleaning. Whatever man can endure, whatever the weather, the legend of Lenny will live on forever.

Sunnyside Mall—11:55 P.M. March 16th, 2010

“I’m surprised by the turnout.” Angie said. The middle-aged woman stepped out from the line to take stock of the crowd.

“Why mom? You’re here. You know if it’s something you actually get dressed up for and bother coming to, there’s probably dozens more that’ll show up.” Dawn responded.

Angie stepped back in beside her daughter, giving a brief and for the thousandth time disapproving stare to how Dawn was dressed.

“Yeah, well it’s still a great turnout. I think I saw Fran from the gym back there behind us.”

“Good, maybe once we’re inside you can go spend time with her and let me find someone my own age to hang out with.”

Angie heard the sarcasm dripping in her daughter’s words, but knew it was mostly played for effect. Naturally what girl really wanted to be seen in public with her mother, at least when they were in high school? Still, a midnight madness opening at the Sunnyside Mall was an event worth having fun at. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to take it easy on Dawn, even if she hadn’t exactly dressed appropriately.

“You see any of your friends?” Angie asked.

Dawn seemed to hesitate before answering, the young girl’s eyes fixed on a spot somewhere ahead in the line. “I might see some guys who could be my friends.”

Angie followed her daughter’s eyes and saw these guys she spoke of. They were easily college age, possibly in their thirties. And they were speaking to each other with gestures that indicated exactly what they thought of young Dawn.

“Dawn, those guys are not your age. I don’t want you flirting or making something of yourself in the mall tonight.”

“You’re just jealous I can get guys to look my way.”

“Listen young lady. I am your mother, and this is a special treat, my bringing you here. So unless you want to leave this instance, you’ll agree to my meager requests.”

Dawn continued shifting her weight from leg to the other, allowing the guys to leer at her. Her eyes remained fixed on them, a small grin escaping the corners of her mouth, even as she listened to her mother drone on.

“Look at the way you’re dressed, honey. You think those guys or any guys, even the ones your age, would ever respect you or think anything decent about someone who shows as much skin as you do?”

Dawn looked over at her mom.

“Look mom, I’m capable of taking care of myself. I’m not just a nice pair of tits. I have a brain and know how to use it.”

“Watch the language.” Angie said. Luckily everyone else in line was speaking loudly enough that Dawn’s words didn’t carry too far.

“Mom, you know you worry too much. I’ve never been in a situation I couldn’t handle. And I dress to show off what I have. You should have done that back when dad was around. Maybe things would have worked out better.”

“Your father has nothing to do with this. Let’s just agree to disagree about the way you dress. But those guys are too old for you to be even entertaining. You have to realize what they see when they look at you.”

Dawn grinned, a bit of her actual teenage youth showing through the makeup and skimpy mature clothing she’d worn.

“Oh, I think I know what they see. A guy likes looking at a young confident girl with looks like mine.”

Angie groaned. “Oh come on, Dawn. I don’t know what it is about you, but you seem destined to cause me grief.” She laughed a little, pulling her daughter in for a side hug.

“I think it’s the red hair mom. And you know I get that from you.”

“Blaming your old mom huh?”

“Maybe a little. Of course it might be the large tits. Can’t say I got those from your side of the family.” Dawn struck back with her sarcasm, knowing exactly how touchy Angie had always been regarding her ‘little’ girl having larger breasts than her.

“Language.” Angie reminded.

The large digital clock over the mall entrance changed over to midnight. It was now officially St. Patrick’s Day and the Sunnyside St. Patrick’s Day Madness event was officially underway.

“Hey, they’re letting us in. Come on, mom. I wanna hit that big clothing store near the entrance.”

Dawn took Angie’s hand as they flowed in the small doorway, along with several dozen others who’d come out for the event. What nobody knew as they entered the mall was that besides the employees getting ready for customers, the restaurants at the food court preparing for early morning crowds, there was an extra occupant in the mall that St. Patrick’s Day. This tiny occupant was about to be discovered in the place he naturally assumed would be safe to hide in the overnight hours, a place only he could get quite as much enjoyment out of.

“Women’s Intimate Apparel.” Dawn said. “Come on mom, I need some new panties. And my bras are digging into my skin.”

“Already?” Angie asked. She gave her own meager bust a disheartened glance, then studied how her daughter looked almost top heavy to the point of falling over. “Didn’t we just get you some three months ago?”

Dawn giggled and began sifting through the displayed undergarments. “What can I say mom? I guess my little balloons are blowing up faster and faster these days.”

The girl turned and looked up at her mom. “Hope I don’t pop or anything. That might make a milky mess.”

“Dawn, stop it.” Angie said. “Someone might hear that. You already embarrassed me enough tonight, and we’ve barely even been here five minutes.”

Dawn looked back at the bras. “Oh come on, don’t be such a prude. I was only kidding around.”

As Angie walked over to some nearby tops, allowing Dawn to do her own browsing, she got a bit of a surprise. Easily the last thing she expected to see pop out from behind the racks of female clothing was a short little man dressed up like a leprechaun.

“Ahhh... damn!” Angie screamed.

Several shoppers in the store looked her way, Dawn included.

“What is it, what happened?” Dawn asked, rushing to her side. “Oh... well, hi there.” The young girl said, staring down in front of her mom.

* * *

The man was very short, a little person if Dawn remembered the term they preferred hearing. And he was dressed in a rather old looking green suit with brass buttons up the front and gold trim along the edges of his sleeves. He wore tiny black boots with bright shiny buckles, and held a rather old looking wooden cane. On his head he wore a small hat, one typical of every leprechaun drawing she’d ever seen. But the look in his eyes was what Dawn noticed first.

The little man may have been all of two feet tall, but his eyes were focused in the exact same height most guys who looked at Dawn were. There was even a rather knowing twinkle in his look that surprised the teenager. She looked from the friendly, leering, little person up to her mother.

“I’m sorry to scream like that, sir. You just scared me.” Angie said.

“Not a problem my lass, not a bother to me. But unfortunately now, poor Lenny’s been seen.”

“Lenny?” Dawn asked. “Is that your name?”

The little man looked over at the young girl, his eyes focusing in on her pendulous breasts straining the front of her too small top. He grinned, flashing pointy yellow teeth.

“Lenny I be, a leprechaun I am. A pleasure to meet you, sweet little lamb.”

Dawn giggled at his speech. He was a bit creepy looking but the whole leprechaun costume idea was perfect for this event. She could imagine the Sunnyside Mall doing something just this crazy.

“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you too, Lenny. And might I say, you’re an awfully handsome leprechaun.”

Angie stepped in between the two as Lenny continued staring blatantly at her daughter, now moving his eyes up and down her long bare legs until the short skirt covered what he’d most like to see more of.

“Dawn,” She said. Her tone was clear and direct. “Stop bothering the nice man,” Then in a hushed tone, “And stop flirting.”

Turning to Lenny, Angie smiled. “Sorry about my daughter. She’s a bit too friendly for her own good. I do hope we haven’t caused you any bother. So, were you hired by the mall?”

Lenny looked over Angie almost as much as he’d looked over her daughter, his appraising stare actually more bothering to Dawn than when he’d been clearly ogling her.

“I’m here on my own, I was hiding you see. But now that I’m found, I’ll grant wishes for free.”

“Wishes?” Dawn asked. She knew how she sounded, naive and a bit too enthusiastic. She didn’t care. This was a special night and she was just enjoying being out, even if it was with a rather overbearing mother.

“That be the case, both you ladies take care. Just tell me a wish and I’ll grant it right there.”

Angie looked at some of the distant shoppers, then out into the mall where a few stragglers walked here and there, entering the stores that were open or heading down towards the food court. Dawn followed her mother’s gaze, knowing what she was probably looking for, other little people dressed as leprechauns. There were none, at least not in sight. Apparently Lenny here was one of a kind. It wasn’t a tough fact to believe given how authentic his costume looked and the way he spoke.

“Sorry sir. We really should get back to the shopping. This is a limited time event, after all.” Angie said.

“Awww... come on, Mom. Can’t we at least play along. He’s so cute looking.”

Lenny winked at Dawn, looking her up and down. He actually licked his dry cracked lips as he looked over at her mother.

“Dawn stop being such a flirt. You have to realize how wrong that is for a girl your age to be doing so recklessly. And come on, I’m going to get you a decent length skirt and top.”

Dawn fumed with anger. She stared at her mother like she was the worst person on Earth. All this lecturing about how she was dressed. All the comments on her not being able to handle what guys thought about her. She hated the fact that she was still looked at as a child. The simple fact her tits were twice as big as her mom’s should prove she wasn’t a little girl anymore. She deserved basic respect.

“Dammit Mom, why do you have to ruin everything? I was just having fun.” Dawn went storming off to a nearby shelf lined with panties on display.

Angie watched Dawn, then looked at the little man. “I’m really sorry about that. Sometimes I really do wish she’d just be more like me.”

“And I wish she’d loosen up a lot. Stupid prude!” Dawn called out. The girl had her arms folded up underneath her large breasts, standing and pouting in a corner of the store.

Lenny tilted his head to the side, popping the bones in his neck, then stretched out his hands and did the same to his knuckles. Another year, another day of debauchery. He caught Angie’s eye and smiled wide, showing all his teeth.

“Tis your wishes I’ve heard and now is the moment, to make sure ye both, get rightful enjoyment. Ye wish for the girl to be more like you. She wishes ye looser, that plainly is true. So enjoy all your changes you’re about to endure. For ye and your daughter will soon be less pure.”

Dawn had walked back as soon as the strange little Lenny character began talking. But as soon as he finished she heard her mom gasp. Looking at the woman she’d just yelled at, Dawn suddenly became concerned, very concerned. Angie was clutching her sides in pain and appeared suddenly ready to drop to the carpet.

“Mom, MOM! What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

* * *

Angie was standing there, leaning forward, holding her posture as best she could. She looked out into the store, her eyes growing blurry and unfocused. In the back of her mind she heard Dawn’s concern, she heard the voice that had most recently been angry with her. She also heard something else. It was Dawn’s voice, but it wasn’t coming from Dawn.

No, Angie thought. This voice was coming from somewhere in her own mind. She could close her eyes and almost picture all the times Dawn had been pushing for her way, to do things her way. She saw the outfit Dawn had insisted on being able to wear. She saw the way Dawn had looked and flirted with those boys, those men. Then she saw something else, something more disturbing than she wanted to admit. It was Dawn, growing up. Dawn was a little girl, but had grown up and out over the last few years. Angie was now seeing that growth happen as though through a time-lapse camera.

First she imagined Dawn with pigtails and normal clothes. But those clothes began to tighten, those pigtails became more seductive and less innocent. In seconds she watched in her mind’s eye as Dawn’s chest formed, from little bumps to swelling masses of cleavage that quickly reached and passed Angie’s. The worst part was, the image in her head didn’t change clothing. Those breasts the young girl was growing were expanding out into the childlike clothing she had. They grew, and grew, and then grew some more. Pushing the fabric out and tighter, lifting the bottom of the tiny shirt higher and higher, Angie watched as Dawn’s tits, as she called them, rounded out and became what they were today.

Seeing this all in her head was making her feel nauseous but that sensation quickly passed and transformed into something different as Angie opened her eyes.

“Ohhh... owww! What’s happening?”

Dawn was standing there, staring at her mother in shock. The teen girl couldn’t seem to move as Angie fell back against a nearby shelf, nearly knocking over a display.

“My, my... oh, my...” Angie moaned, her breathing seeming to increase to the point of hyperventilating. “MY TITS!” The woman screamed.

Across the store, everyone who was there turned and looked over at the lady in the women’s intimate apparel department. Though they remained where they were, too far to actually see much, Dawn could tell they had disgusted looks on their faces at what her mother had just shouted. Angie stared at her daughter and shared that knowledge.

That’s when Angie realized suddenly that she knew what Dawn was thinking, not from a standpoint of being inside the girl’s head. It was more a matter of knowing how she thought. Slowly those thoughts began to get crowded by images of men, boys, old, young, all naked, cocks in hand, and all of them waiting to fuck her brains out. She found herself giggling as the pain in her tits turned to pleasure.

Angie grabbed at the front of her shirt and tore at the fabric. She reached in between the buttons of her blouse and took a death grip on the thin material.

“I’m getting tits!” She shouted.

Looking at her chest, Angie saw the milky white flesh billowing forth in the tight confines of her clothing. Her shirt was getting tighter, tighter, more and more painful to wear. And then the thoughts of men inside her head told her a simple solution. Men didn’t care about a woman’s blouse. But they did care about her tits.

* * *

Dawn placed a hand over her mouth as she stared at her mom’s growing cleavage. It was widening the gaps between the buttons so much so that anyone who wanted could look right in at the stretched bra and expanding flesh. Suddenly her own shirt began to grow itchy, not unlike when she wore sweaters without bras, something her mother knew she’d done before. She watched in shock and confusion as her mother ripped at her shirt, tearing the fabric, sending buttons scattering across the floor.

“Mom, no!” She tried to shout, the words coming out as merely whispers.

Her mother looked like a woman possessed as she quickly rid herself of the shredded remnants of her expensive blouse. She stood there in a bra that was quickly reaching the bursting point, the side straps digging into her skin so much that Dawn ducked and shrunk to the side, fearful it may launch off at any moment.

“Ahhh... yessss! Yesss!” Angie screeched.

Dawn didn’t have long to wait as her mother’s bra popped open with a loud audible snap and two pieces of it soared off in opposite directions. She felt the itchiness of her own top growing worse and worse, especially as she watched her mom fondling and groping her tits, pulling at them, pinching her nipples, and eventually finding one to suck on.

Everything her mother was now doing went against the woman she’d been raised by. Every action was opposite her usual responsible mature nature. Somehow, just that understanding made Dawn feel something else, something deep inside her gut, a feeling that made her reach up without hardly noticing and begin lifting her top.

Angie squeezed each of her massive tits, cradling the soft flesh as though they both were little babies she’d just found on her doorstep. She suddenly looked up, gasped, and slapped her hands over her hips.

Hands buried under her shirt, loosening her own bra and pinching her own hard little nipples, Dawn stared at her mom. The woman was now pressing into her sides as though something were confining, just as confining as her old bra had been. Then she saw why that was.

Angie’s hips were widening and firming up. Years were vanishing from her features as she seemed younger and more curvy. Her pants tightened to the point of fabric tearing. Both Dawn and her mother stared down as the older woman’s belt snapped and her pants dropped to the floor.

“Oh yes, OH wow!” Angie said, her voice younger, lighter.

Dawn tried to stop groping herself but somehow her mind made her enjoy this more than she thought she should. No, she tried to correct herself. It wasn’t more than she thought. It was more than she knew she should. There’s no way she should enjoy her mother morphing into a slut.

Lenny was watching with a rather satisfied smirk on his face. Dawn looked at the little man and realized the truth, the truth about who or what he really was. Then she smiled. She didn’t want to smile, she just did. For some reason, having a male pair of eyes on her young teenage body, any male’s pair of eyes, was too much not to enjoy.

Her mother stepped in between the pair before Dawn could say a word.

“Dawnie, hey baby. We gotta seriously do something about this look you got going on.”

“Mom?” Dawn asked. The girl looked her mother up and down. Gone were the drab clothing, the faded red hair, the slim figure. Angie was now a bombshell of a woman, a mother who easily could pass as Dawn’s slightly older sister.

“Don’t call me that, cutie. I may be a mom, but I’d rather be called Milfy. Call it my stage name.”

“Stage name?”

“Yeah baby, we’ll pick you out one too, a little later. But for now, your clothes are simply far too much.”

Dawn’s mouth dropped open as her mom pulled her over to the shelf she’d recently begun writhing against. She gasped as Angie’s fingers wasted little time and simply burrowed up underneath the teenager’s tight top. Feeling those warm hands find her loosened bra and knowing it was her own mother now feeling her up somehow made Dawn’s condition worsen. She giggled and leaned back, allowing Angie to really take charge.

Lifting Dawn’s top, Angie yanked on it and pulled her little girl’s arms free, tugging until it came over Dawn’s head. She tossed it aside, watching as Dawn closed her eyes, arching her back and presenting just how tight her bras must’ve become recently.

“Ohh, Oh mom, yesss!” Dawn moaned.

Her mother grabbed her bra and ripped it open, spilling her large young breasts out into the open air.

“I told you, don’t call me mom.” Angie said. She pinched both of the girl’s nipples to drive home her point.

“MILFY, I’m sorry, Milfy.” Dawn whimpered. She opened her eyes and looked down at her tits being handled, being brutalized by the new form her mother was in.

Her world was spinning fast now, and Dawn somehow understood why. This is what she’d wanted, what she’d wished, and she intended to enjoying being just like the slutty loose woman her mother now was.

“I wanna fuck someone.” Dawn said.

Angie, or Milfy as she now preferred, smiled and leaned forward to lick her daughter’s full tits. “Oh baby, so do I. What do you say we find those cute guys you saw earlier and fuck their brains out?”

Dawn couldn’t believe what her mom was saying, but the thoughts entering her mind seemed even more graphic. She grinned and reached up grabbing Angie’s large breasts.

“Sounds awesome. My pussy needs a cum bath reealll bad!”

Angie and Dawn stood facing each other, each one feeling the other’s heavy tits. “Well then baby, let’s get you on a cock. And then later, let Milfy take you to our new job.”

Dawn straightened her mouth, tilting her head to one side and allowing her own bright red hair to spill over her mother’s grasping fingers. “Job?”

“Oooh yeah sweetie, mama Milfy’s gonna teach you how to strip at the Sunnyside Sin.”

The Sunnyside Sin was a local titty club and Dawn knew what she’d heard about the dancers there. They were the lowest of the low, the sluttiest of the slutty, and apparently they all were doubling as prostitutes. Stripping there sounded absolutely perfect to the girl.

“Yes, oh yes mom, let’s do that right away!”

Angie wagged her finger in front of the girl. “Nah-uh, not just yet. I think we really need to pop this cherry of yours and get you used to riding a cock. Then we’ll get to the real fun.”

Lenny casually walked behind the pair of horny sluts, watching the nude mother lead her topless daughter towards the front of the store. A couple of women gasped. Others smiled. And then the pair of guys Dawn had seen earlier walked in.

“Holy shit!” One of the men shouted. The other guy smacked him in the arm and then stared slack-jawed as Angie and Dawn approached.

“Shit, I wish I could get some of that.” The darker-haired guy commented.

His friend, a smaller man with shaggy blonde hair seemed to agree. “You got that right, wish those two knew what I’d like to do to them.”

Lenny barely even paid these two any attention. He simply walked over in front of Angie and Dawn.

“The boys have some wishes, they find you delicious. So get on their cocks and fuck off their socks.”

Dawn suddenly felt a warm flash strike through her body, an identical sensation to what Angie felt at the exact same moment. She looked up at her mother, the older woman’s hands still grabbing her tits. Licking her lips, she grinned.

“Are you thinking what I am?”

“You know what’s always on Milfy’s mind baby. I’m thinking these nice guys might want to fuck our holes raw!”

Dawn giggled, stepped away, and allowed one of the men to begin openly squeezing her jiggling teen flesh. “I say we take a tip from Lenny and make their wish come true.”

Lenny walked out the door to the store, knowing that group would be quite satisfied for some time to come. But this mall was a large place and for some strange reason, people were here at this time of night. All of those people needed their wishes granted and he intended to provide the service that was asked of him, whatever it took.

As the tiny man in the green suit hobbled away, the sounds of pleasure floated out from the changing rooms in the clothing store. Dawn was already stripped of her panties and quickly tugging the dark-haired man’s cock free from his tight jeans. She dropped to her knees, pulling him forward. He quickly grabbed the back of her head and the teenager swallowed his cock whole.

Angie was against the opposite wall, legs spread, blonde guy’s cock slamming into her so hard her massive tits squished against the particle-board wall.

“Oh, OHHH, Oh fuck me!” She shrieked. “Fuck my slutty cunt!”

Looking over at Dawn, Angie noticed the girl laying back on the floor.

“No honey, not like that. Let him fuck you like a dog. That is what we are, bitches to be mounted and mated. It’s what they wanna do, so let’s enjoy it.”

Dawn bit her lip and grinned. “Okay mom, erÉ Milfy!” Then she pulled herself up onto all fours and looked over her shoulder. “Okay stud, get that cock inside me and fill me with cum.”

As the man Dawn had never even met, slammed his cock through her virginity and deep into her womb, she leaned forward and looked back past her swinging tits. She watched as her pussy was pounded and his legs humped forward like an animal out of control. This was the life, she thought. Just her and her mom doing what came naturally, and doing it together.

“Ohhh... fuck that’s a lot of cum.” Angie screamed. She was standing there letting the man’s seed run back from her used cunt, watching her daughter take a cock like a good little whore.

As Dawn felt the man inside her begin spraying her insides white with his own seed, she knew this was only the beginning of all the dirty things she aimed to do. She planned on being the biggest whore in town... just like her mother.

To Be Continued...