The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legend of Lecherous Lenny, the Lascivious Leprechaun

Chapter 3: Programmable Options

“Heather, he’s coming right towards us.”

“I can see that, Jake. I have eyes you know.”

“But Heather, you saw what he did.”

“How do we know for sure he did anything? All we saw was a couple of contortionist sex perverts getting it on in a mall. That doesn’t mean they weren’t freaks before that little guy ever got to them.”

Jake looked back over his shoulders, watching the younger guy still fucking down into the bent over backwards woman. The other man, the one who’d been arguing loudly with the woman, was standing by watching as though proud of the display.

“You seriously didn’t think that little guy saying those things had anything to do with it.”

Heather looked at her boyfriend, then looked at the rutting couple. “Jake, they’re just perverts. You come to an event like this, you take some chances. And no, I couldn’t hear what the little guy said, at least not all of it. It’s not like I have bionic ears or something.”

Jake looked back at the little man walking boldly towards them. He was moving very slowly, like a predator stalking prey. And the smile plastered across his face was almost more frightening than the realization that it had to be them he was stalking.

“Heather, seriously, let’s just get out of here. I don’t like this.”

“Listen, I dragged you out to this stupid event to get some shopping done. My schedule is already tight enough as it is without you whining about a midget dressed like a leprechaun. It’s fucking St. Patrick’s Day. What would you expect at a mall?”

Jake was now staring at the little man as Heather dug through her purse. Pulling her cellphone out, she flipped through the features until she found what she was looking for.

“Now I have four appointments today, not to mention buying groceries, and trying to find time later to pay the bills. Do you want to hire someone else to come in and help us with all these problems, or you want to stand up and be a man here?”

“Heather, he’s almost here.”

“Good, the little creep can listen as I call the cops on those other two. Stupid perverts.”

As Heather started to dial, Lenny stopped right beside her. Jake looked nervous to the point of fear and his girlfriend only casually looked over at the little man, punching at the 9 button several times.

“Damn phone.” She muttered.

“Hi there ye folks, ye seen a nice show. Now tell me your wishes and then I can go.”

“See Heather, I told you it had something to do with wishes. I heard him.”

“Jake, honey, give it a rest. The little guy’s playing a role. Isn’t that right?”

Lenny grinned, showing frightening little teeth. He took off his hat and bowed to them both. “I be not an actor, nor jester, nor clown. I just be Lenny, the leprechaun found. Now tell me some wishes so I might be off. Be clear and don’t stutter, whimper, or cough.”

“See, you see?” Jake was beginning to get frantic at this point.

Still fumbling with her cellphone, holding it up in the air and waving it around, Jake could clearly see that Heather wasn’t paying any attention to the leprechaun. He knew how these things worked, he’d seen movies, read stories. It never turned out the way you wanted, and you never got away. Looking back at Lenny, he swallowed hard. The little man was just standing there, calmly waiting. Behind him, not twenty feet, the younger guy was practically pogo-sticking on the poor woman who’d been folded in half. It was a perverse fantasy but more creepy than intriguing. Heather somehow didn’t get it.

“He wants wishes. I told you, Heather.” Jake said.

She spun around from where she’d been holding the phone up, glared at Jake with the look that could melt steel, and looked down at Lenny. “Fine, he wants a stupid wish. I have one. I wish he’d make me a robot, one that could do anything and everything, a real slave to serve all the needs that you Jake can’t take care of. How’s that for a fucking wish.”

Jake’s mouth dropped open. He looked from Heather to Lenny. He couldn’t believe she’d just done that. He couldn’t even imagine what twisted thing might happen next and now he saw the tiny man look his direction.

“One wish down, another to go. Wouldn’t you like some respect from this ho?”

Jake felt his stomach knot up. He knew he was stuck now. That’s what the movies taught him. Once you were stuck, you may as well follow through. Trying to escape never worked. He looked at some girls approaching, teenage girls, talking and giggling among themselves. They were going to see what was happening to the bent over woman any second now. After that, they’d see Lenny. Once that happened, he knew they would be next.

“Okay, Okay,” Jake said, making sure Lenny continued watching him. He hoped to at least save those girls the nightmare of this situation.

Lenny smiled. Heather simply stood there, messing with the buttons on her phone.

“I just wish I had more control in this relationship. It’s all I really wanted.”

Jake closed his eyes. He knew something bad had to be about to happen. It only made sense.

Lenny stepped back from the couple and looked both of them up and down. He grinned and held out a hand, pointing right at Heather. She even stopped staring at her phone, as though knowing something strange was going on. Jake only wished she’d taken him seriously before. He rolled his eyes. Of course, how stupid of him, he could have simply wished she took him seriously, or that they’d never decided to come to this mall madness event.

“Ye be a might bitchy, that much is quite clear. You’ve made the right wish to stop that right here. A robot you say, that one’s actually new. I’ll make ye a robot, that robot is you. You’ll be quite advanced and a sex object too, any task will be easy, not a thing ye can’t do.”

Lenny tilted his head up, the grin never fading. He looked right at Jake and somehow the piercing yellow in his eyes made Jake look right back.

“Ye want some control, that’s easy to make. She’s been given a lot, now it’s your turn to take. A backbone me boy, that’s one thing ye need. An increase in hormones and matching physique. You’ll get the control of which ye made note. She’ll be the robot. You’ll get her remote.”

Jake opened one eye, looked around. Nothing had happened. He looked at his girlfriend. She looked fine. Heather was still the same leggy brunette she’d always been. She still had her clothes, she wasn’t a metal freak, or some kind of robotic vacuum. As much as he’d imagined going wrong, her becoming one of those floor cleaners somehow stood out as the weirdest. Considering what Lenny had done to that other couple, it wasn’t so farfetched.

Heather suddenly looked even more upset than before. “You’re a little creep.” She said, looking at Lenny.

“I wouldn’t say—”

“Shut up Jake, he is a little creep. You heard what he said just now. I don’t care what kind of rhyming little spin you put on it, saying I’ll be some sort of sex bot is fucked up.”

Heather held the phone out at arm’s length and apparently got it working. Jake only looked between her and Lenny, then noticed a not too distant shriek. The girls, those three teenagers wandering the mall, had finally walked past some empty kiosks and seen what the bent over woman was doing. And now Lenny knew they were there. His smile only widened, but his eyes never left Heather.

“What the fuck?”

Jake quickly looked over at Heather. He had no expression to possibly convey what ran through his mind as he watched her phone seem to come alive. It was the only thought he could put to what was happening. The cellphone seemed to come alive.

“Shit... " Heather screamed. The cellphone’s keypad seemed to explode, each of the tiny number keys shooting out and revealing metallic looking tendrils that soared right at her arm.

Jake couldn’t look away and couldn’t seem to move his feet as Heather was attacked by her phone. Her fingers tried to release, to let go of the demonic little device. Unfortunately the tendrils seemed to have a different idea. There were a dozen of the tiny vine-like appendages now hanging off her phone. They flailed around in the air like a squid getting ready to attack, and when she tried to drop the phone, that attack began.

“Help, please help.” Heather whimpered.

He looked in her eyes and wished he could do anything. But wishes weren’t helping her now.

The tiny tentacles stabbed right into her arms, bringing a sharp and piercing cry. Jake realized they weren’t just stabbing, they were entering her arm. He could see the bright silver tendrils slide and work their way up under Heather’s skin, wrapping around and around until her visible veins were indistinguishable from the metal invaders. He looked up at Heather’s face. She seemed stuck in a silent scream, the panic on her face easily visible but the words leaving her.

“Ackkk...” Heather grunted. She seemed incapable of making a sound after this.

Jake watched with morbid fascination as the tendrils he’d seen enter her arm came shooting out her mouth. They wrapped themselves around her face in no time, entering again through the nose and ears. Heather’s eyes went dull and lifeless as the tentacles seemed to suddenly tighten up. The phone was firmly planted in the grip of her right hand, wires and metal tubes now firmly embedded into her wrist. All through her body, wherever skin showed, Jake could see the tendrils shifting around. It was as he’d feared and worse. Nothing could have compared with this.

Jake had been paying such close attention to what was going on with Heather, he hardly even noticed anything was happening to him. It wasn’t until his shirt began to rip that he looked down and saw what was becoming of him.

He’d always been a rather scrawny guy, never having been into sports at all. But now he could see muscles bulking up as though he’d been on steroids for ten years. He looked buffer than the biggest and strongest linebacker he ever saw on the field. As his shirt sleeves peeled upwards and his neckline split into a V, Jake began to have very odd thoughts.

Heather’s hand suddenly seemed to shake violently, visible sparks of electricity shooting down the wires and tendrils right into her body. Her entire body shook, from her toes up to her hair.

Jake tried to put the loosely held thoughts he was trying to translate aside. He wanted to see what was going to happen to his girlfriend now. The first thing he noticed was her eyes. They no longer seemed dull and lifeless. They actually seemed to glow. It was a subtle sheen at first, but quickly as the volts seemed to surge into her from the phone, that sheen took on a pinkish aura.

As Heather began to move again, Jake for some reason found himself drawn to staring at her body. And he wasn’t staring at the parts of her body he had been. He knew the tendrils were still wiggling into her arm, climbing through her internal organs, most likely invading her brain. But what he focused on were her tits, her ass, the way her belly slimmed to a nice flat set of abs. He even studied her legs, especially as she shivered with electricity. Grinning, he realized he wanted in between those legs.

Shaking his head, Jake looked away, trying to clear his mind. His arms were large, his shirt tattered, and he could almost feel the testosterone thumping through his veins. He knew what Lenny had done. He understood what the wish had made of him. But strangely, as he looked from the gawking teenagers to his electrifying girlfriend, he found that he really didn’t care.

Heather suddenly stiffened up, her posture straightening out as her arms both fell to her side. The tentacles seemed to retreat inside of her, her eyes pulsing with the same pink glow Jake had already noticed. He stepped up before her, his new impressive size making her look petite. Her mouth closed and the phone dropped to the floor.

“Ye need pick that up, you’ll understand why. It’s Heather’s remote, so give her a try.”

Jake never even looked back at the little man. His thoughts were suddenly crystal clear. He’d wanted control. He got it. Heather was his sex bot and he aimed to see just what all he could try out.

The phone had definitely changed. No longer was it the same looking device she’d been trying to use earlier. It still had buttons but those buttons had strange little symbols on them, ones Jake somehow felt he understood. She was his robot. Nobody else was in control. So the remote naturally wouldn’t make sense to anyone but him. He looked up at Heather, standing fixed, looking no different from before, except for the pink glow in her wide open eyes.

“Time to see what kind of fucking fembot you are, baby!” Jake said, imitating Austin Powers for a moment.

He held the former phone out and pointed it at Heather. “Activate.” He said. Pushing a couple of the buttons, she seemed to stiffen up more for a second, then all her muscles loosened and Heather blinked her eyes.

Taking a step, she looked around, her mouth curling into a wicked grin. Walking up to Jake, Heather wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into her. She looked up into his eyes and flicked her tongue in and out a couple of times.

Jake could feel Heather’s warm body, the slight tingling that seemed to vibrate off her in waves. He could also feel her tits pressing into his chest. He liked that feeling. He liked feeling her pressing into him, the way her femininity still far exceeded any robotic changes she may have undergone.

“How you feel, Heather?”

She stepped back, looked down at herself, then smiled at Jake. In a strangely metallic voice, Heather answered him just the way he’d hoped she would.

“I feel obedient, Master. Now don’t you want to fuck with me?”

“Oh, you know I do. But first I plan to test out these functions you have. For instance, I imagine you have an array of built in sex toys now. Since I’m in control here, I actually know you do. So let’s see that Swiss Army sex toy demonstration I know you’re ready for.”

Saying this, Jake pressed a few buttons, just imagining how kinky this had to look to those girls now watching both he and his girlfriend and that slut being fucked over backwards.

“Sex toys engaged.” Heather said.

Her monotone announcement gave way to a whirring and humming of what sounded like thousands of tiny motors. Jake was pleasantly surprised to see her raise both arms. Her hands began spinning, rotating completely around until they began to lose shape. They slowed down and suddenly Heather had two giant dildos at the end of each wrist. She stood stiffly as her skirt ripped up each side, her thighs seeming to split open and two more sex toys popped out. One looked like a short whip, the other a bright silver rope ready to be used. As the buzz of her insides grew deeper and finally stopped, Heather tilted her head fully back at a right angle, opened her mouth and a third large dildo slid straight up into the air.

Jake took a stroll around Heather, stopping next to her head so he could look her in the pink glowing eyes. “Very nice demonstration. I imagine we can have all kinds of fun using those various toys on friends of ours. You know your sister Christina’s pretty hot. Bet we could break her in no time now.”

He laughed and pressed a button. Heather quickly swallowed the dildo, straightened her posture, spun her arms, and her thighs closed up. In seconds she was standing awaiting further instruction. Her eyes were focused and intense.

“You have something to tell your master?” Jake asked.

Heather smiled, her hands coming up to playfully tease her breasts and rub across her stomach. “Christina, Master. I will subdue and reprogram her to whatever you desire.”

Jake couldn’t believe he was hearing his normally uptight girlfriend speak so callously about her younger sister. She’d nearly had a fit several months back when Christina walked in wearing a low-cut top and he actually looked. As though there was anything unnatural about a guy ogling a nice pair of tits.

“So you can do that?”

“Oh yes, Master. I am fully capable of doing everything you want of me, being whatever you need me to be.”

A sinister grin almost as wide as Lenny’s spread over Jake’s face. He’d never actually thought about changing her, at least any more so than what he’d just demonstrated. Now he looked down at the remote he held with new and much more perverted eyes.

“Well, let’s make a few alterations.”

Jake pressed a button, then another button, pointing the remote in the general direction of what he planned to change. Heather seemed to stiffen once more but this time her face never changed expressions. She still looked like the willing slut he wanted of her. A moan even escaped her lips as Jake began to really have fun.

“Bigger tits, what guy wouldn’t like to watch tits growing. We’ll just rid you of that stupid shirt. Clothing is definitely optional with my robot.”

Jake smiled and folded his arms as Heather seemed to open her mouth and take a deep breath. But this wasn’t any ordinary breath. She was continuing to breathe in, sucking in more and more air. Never once did she hesitate or change expressions. She wasn’t exactly a robotic floor vacuum, but she sucked air just as well. Soon all that air she was breathing in began to be absorbed right where he wanted it as her breasts began swelling.

The growth was very slow at first, like dough rising beneath her top. Then it began to multiply in speed, quickening to the point that her shirt lost any wrinkles. It stretched and tried to contain her bulging mammaries, her nipples cutting through the fabric like steel tips. They might even be some kind of steel tips, Jake thought, grinning as he let his girlfriend blow up.

Stretching to the point of bursting, Jake only pressed the button a couple more times.

“Uhmmmmmm...” Heather moaned.

Her top exploded, the shreds shooting to the floor on all sides of her. The bountiful breasts that flowed free from her torn clothing were massive, to the point of making her look unstable. Her posture never wavered though and Jake took a second to really appreciate what he’d done.

Here was Heather, sweet if a bit high strung Heather, and she was his to control, mind and body. He realized just how much he could do to the girl. If he wanted her hair red, he could make it red. If he wanted her skin tan, he could make it tan. If he wanted her in pigtails looking like an underage prostitute, he could do that also. There was nothing he couldn’t do with his slutty robot. And there was nothing he planned not to do. He was going to use her like a trash can, dumping more cum and fluids inside her body than that skanky bent over woman could imagine.

Approaching Heather, Jake slipped the precious remote into his back pocket. He grabbed her nipples and pinched, rolling them between his fingers. They were so fat, they almost felt like little fingers themselves. He palmed as much of her tits as he could, feeling her melt into him. She was a controllable robot, but she still responded like a human.

Pulling her neck back, Jake jammed his tongue in her mouth and felt her return the gesture. He was pleasantly shocked as her tongue went halfway down his throat and really sucked the hell out of him. Stepping away, Jake couldn’t wipe away the grin. Heather was a sex machine. He’d always heard the term and never realized how hot it could really be, especially when a normal girl like Heather was forcefully made into one for his enjoyment.

Jake looked back at Lenny. The little man was nodding his head, clearly proud of Jake’s enjoyment. Then he heard several gasps as the teenage girls who’d been watching that other woman got a rather shocking surprise.

Looking over at the woman folded over backwards, it didn’t shock Jake at all. He’d already seen enough to numb his senses of what real shock was. It was nonetheless very entertaining. The woman, Sarah, he believed her name was, was now so filled with semen that it began pouring out of her mouth. A stream of cum was flowing onto the tile, running into her eyes and over her forehead as she leaned back and stared at the girls upside down. If Jake wasn’t mistaken, the woman’s tits looked a bit fuller as well. Looked like the kid fucking her was really doing a job.

The three girls watching had stunned expressions on their faces, but seemed oddly fascinated. The horror Jake might have expected just wasn’t there. And that made him more horny than ever. There were three nubile young girls, probably not as innocent as he liked to imagine them to be, but still very cute. And they were right there.

He looked back at Heather, then looked at the girls. An idea was forming inside his mind, a devious, lurid idea.

“Oh Heather, you said you can subdue and reprogram?”

“Yes, Master.”

“I think it’s time for a demonstration of that.”

Heather looked over at the teens, then back at her boyfriend.

“Right away, Master. What programming would you like for them?”

As Jake and Heather walked towards them, he couldn’t help staring at the tight little outfits they had on, the youthful skin they showed without care, the firm tits they each had. All three were blondes of varying shades. That gave him an easy answer to Heather’s question.

“Sap their intelligence and make them slutty little bimbos just begging for cum.”

One of the girls overheard what Jake said and looked his way. Neither she nor her friends ever got a word out as Heather stepped up behind them and raised her hands. Tendrils erupted from her fingers and shot straight into all three of their heads. They entered through the ears and the teenage nymphettes barely had time to even register the feeling. Their eyes closed tight and they shook all over, only giving Jake an even better show as their tits jiggled and shimmied beneath their revealing tops.

As the tendrils withdrew and flowed back into Heather’s wrists, Jake saw the girls one by one slowly open their eyes. There was no better way to describe the look in those eyes than dumb. The girl’s entranced stare at shocking events had given way to simplistic amusement at what was happening.

One girl, the shorter of the three blondes immediately dropped to her knees and crawled towards the still flowing cum gurgling out of Sarah’s mouth. She began licking the cum off the floor, scooping it up and trying her best to drink it all down. Much of it dribbled over her chin, soaking the frilly top she wore and creating a sticky mess that only revealed her nipples. The girl giggled and hunched over, using her breasts as sponges and wiping through the growing puddle of semen. As Jake looked back at her two friends he saw them staring up at him with hungry looks in their eyes.

“Hey mister.” One said. She played with a strand of hair as she spoke. “Can we like fuck or something?”

The other girl elbowed her friend. “Yeah, like, could I borrow some cum.”

Jake looked back at Heather. She only grinned. Then he stepped up to the girls, grabbing their tits and squeezing roughly. “I think that can be arranged. But you have to service Heather here too. You two get cum, she gets cum. That’s the way it works.”

Lenny watched the newly hulking Jake and his top heavy robotic girlfriend lead the two teenagers off into an alcove near the restrooms at this end of the mall. The wishes were most unusual but they seemed quite satisfied. He could tell those two teenagers soon would be. Jake was already ripping the clothes off one of the girls as Heather forced the other one to suck on her tits. In minutes Jake would be using his new physique to fuck all three of them until dawn.

Unfortunately for Lenny, he still had things to do, people to see, wishes to grant, perversions to spread. The end of the mall where he stood was empty besides those he’d already served in some way or another. But back the other direction, past the clothing store and towards the food court, people still wandered around, doing whatever humans did in shopping malls like this. His job was far from over just yet.

To Be Continued...