The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legend of Lecherous Lenny, the Lascivious Leprechaun

Chapter 5: Ahhh... Men!

“Have you noticed how the crowd kinda slimmed down?” Megan asked. She turned from the front of the line they stood in, pointing back past her friend.

“Hmphh...” Amanda started. “Hasn’t made this line any shorter.”

“I know, but isn’t it strange. There were a lot more people in line outside earlier than are around now.”

“Maybe they went home, maybe they’re at the other end of the mall. What are you worried about?”

Megan turned back to the line she and Amanda stood in. They’d been standing here for ten minutes already and it just wasn’t moving. A few minutes ago, word had spread back that one of the machines wasn’t working, but still this was ridiculous. Hardly anyone even walked around the food court anymore and here she and Amanda stood waiting behind six or seven guys for coffee and something to eat. She placed a hand on her forehead and tried to rub away the building tension. Never having been the patient one, this line was not helping.

“Shit, you’d think they had to grow the damn coffee beans back there.” Amanda said.

The language wasn’t necessary but Megan understood the frustration. Even if they were taught to be calm, some situations just weren’t easy. “Yeah, well you would at least think they’d have coffee already made for an event like this. I guess you’re right. Maybe the other shoppers are just off actually getting something out of the sales. We’re standing here like dopes waiting in line.”

“We aren’t totally alone down here. There’s those two over there outside the movie theater. And I thought I saw a man walk back over towards that expensive place just over there.”

Megan looked back where her college friend pointed. She saw something, something slightly distorted. It almost seemed like her contacts were messing up or something. She just couldn’t make out what she thought was in fact a man. But what was the man doing. He seemed to be with a couple of kids. That would be the topper on this frustrating event, her having to leave before they even got any shopping done, just because her eyes were blurry.

“I guess. It still seems less crowded than I’d expected.”

Amanda stepped out from the line. “Plenty crowded for me. Hey, HEY UP THERE! Can we get this line moving?”

“Come on, you know what we’ve heard about patience. Everyone else is waiting too.”

“Sure they are, but are any of them girls on a shopping binge?”

Amanda had a point. Of all the ones in front of them, none were college girls like they were. In fact most looked like guys you wouldn’t even expect to show up at a mall this early in the morning. Megan suspected a few might be employees at the select stores that were open for the event. She couldn’t be sure though.

“Well, at least it looks like we’ll have some entertainment or something.”

Looking over, Megan saw exactly what Amanda was talking about. A little man, dressed in full costume, was approaching from the direction she’d thought she saw the man and two kids. He was an odd little guy, very in character. His face was almost frightening looking, but it had to just be makeup. With a flare that even she found fascinating, the man jumped up on a nearby table and waved his cane out at all those in line. Most of the others either didn’t seem to care or really were in need of their morning coffee. Only Megan and Amanda even watched as the man started his little show.

“I’m Lenny, ye know. I’m here to help out. Who has a wish, just give me a shout.”

He did a little hobbling dance that somehow made Megan feel like a kid at the carnival. She couldn’t help but smile.

“Cute.” Amanda said.

Megan knew from the tone, it was mostly sarcasm. But apparently the mall performance artist Lenny seemed to take it as a compliment. He jumped down from the table and walked right up to them.

“Cute ye say, well that’s very kind. Ye both be quite cute, I hope ye don’t mind.”

Amanda seemed more bothered by the non-moving line than she was entertained by the pleasant distraction Lenny was providing. Megan poked her in the arm.

“Hey, you hear that. I think we have a fan here.” And then leaning down to offer her hand. “Thank you Lenny. That was very nice of you to say.”

The man’s hand was strange, almost surprisingly strong as he gave her a friendly shake. He looked right into her face with a piercing gaze that somehow bothered her. It was as if he knew her, or thought he did.

“You’re totally welcome, and deserving the praise. Ye both look like porn stars to my worn out face.”

Megan stared right back into Lenny’s eyes, not even paying attention for a second. Suddenly the words seemed to catch up to her. She stood.

“What, what did you call us?”

Amanda was again leaning out and looking down the line. Apparently she must not have heard what Megan was sure he just said.

“I’ll say it again, I’ll say it some more. Ye both look like ye could be good as a whore.”

Megan grabbed Amanda and forced her to pay attention. Part of her thought she might be going crazy, not hearing the man correctly. Dressed in the costume he wore, speaking in rhymes the way he seemed to be, it made her wonder if she was up much earlier than she should have been.

“Did you hear what this guy called us?”

Amanda ran a hand through her hair, leaning back and yawning. She looked down at Lenny, then up at her friend. “Yeah, he said we were cute, right?”

Megan cupped her hand in front of her mouth, leaned towards her longtime friend, and whispered. “He called us porn stars and whores.”

Amanda burst out laughing. The men in line turned and looked back as though somehow the laughing was disturbing their unusually peaceful silence.

“Megan, now I know something’s wrong. You seriously think this guy would walk over here dressed like a leprechaun at this hour, and call us that?”

Lenny seemed to be enjoying the exchange. He stared right at each girl, letting his eyes travel up their legs, wrapped in tight jeans, over their flat bellies, and to their jutting breasts that shook slightly as they argued. The girls never even noticed how close he was, staring up at their youthful faces, waiting for the fun to continue.

“Okay fine,” Amanda said after a minute or two. “I’ll just ask the guy.”

Amanda looked around, suddenly realizing how close the man named Lenny stood. She stepped back and gave him a pleasant smile.

“Now, my friend here thinks you just said something about us looking like porn stars, which I would take as a compliment by the way.” She cut her eyes over and made sure Megan saw how lightly she was playing this. “She also said you called us whores. Is that true?”

Lenny tipped his hat and gave both young ladies a bow. “I speak only the truth, to you lovely misses. I’m only here to listen to wishes.”

“But that’s not answering the question.” Megan jumped in. “You didn’t tell us anything.”

Amanda stood up straight. “Meg, come on. He’s just playing his part. At least he’s not trying to jump in line or something.”

“But, but he...” Megan knew what she’d heard. Was she really imagining things? Especially something like that.

“Now Lenny, unless you can help us out with this line or something, I’m afraid you aren’t going to get much of an audience here. These grumps in front of us apparently haven’t had coffee in years. Megan here apparently is hearing things. And I’m too damn frustrated, well... that and starving.”

Lenny rubbed his hands together and stepped back over towards one of the tables. “If it be a wish, that I can do. Concerning the line, the men, or just you. Just tell me your wants, what’s important to you. Start with ‘I wish’, see what I do.”

Amanda actually grinned. Megan hadn’t seen the girl smile since they first got behind these guys in line. She only did it then to try and flirt her way into a better position. Now, she seemed genuinely amused at what this little man was saying. She wasn’t falling for it. Megan knew that whatever act this Lenny was putting on, he wasn’t as amusing as Amanda assumed.

“That’s funny.” Amanda said. She placed her hands on her hips and leaned over. “Okay Mr. leprechaun, I wish I didn’t have to wait in this stupid line to get something nice to eat and drink. Is that what you wanted to hear?”

Even Megan saw the look on Lenny’s face. He definitely wasn’t as friendly and innocent as he wanted them to think. The little man stepped back even further, pointed a hand right at her friend, and began another little rhyme.

“Perfectly worded, a wish you can taste. You’re tired of this line, so time to make haste. There’s plenty to eat and a lot you can drink. Just look to these men; on your knees you must sink. They’ll feed you their cocks, they’ll shove them in deep. Drink up your fill. The price isn’t steep.”

Megan couldn’t believe the nerve of this little freak. He was like some creepy little pervert making dirty limericks. She turned to Amanda. “See, you had to hear that. He’s saying disgusting things. What kind of creep does that?”

Amanda had a very strange look in her eyes. She was grinning and as Megan spoke, only seemed to dart her eyes from Lenny to her friend. “You know he does have a point though.”

“What?”

“You know. He has a point about plenty to eat right here. I can’t believe it didn’t even occur to me.”

Megan looked from Amanda to the men who all seemed to have turned around and were watching them both. “What are you talking about?”

“I’m saying that it’s no fun waiting in this line just to put something in my mouth when I can be doing it out here.”

As Amanda spoke, the girl held her hand up and closed it into a fist. When she finished speaking, she inserted her balled up fist into her mouth, gave a few strokes, then pulled it back out with a wet pop. “See.” She said. “Easy and fun.”

Megan glanced back at Lenny. He was simply standing there smiling, as though waiting for a show.

“You can’t be serious Amanda. That’s... that’s just...”

“What? Fun?” Amanda said. “Guess you wouldn’t know much about fun if you can’t see what I’m talking about.”

The girl seemed to think for a second, then reached up and gave her own tits a squeeze. “Why am I talking anyway? I’ve got cocks to suck.”

Megan couldn’t even find the words to say as she watched what Amanda did next. The attractive college student stepped out of line, walked up beside all the men who’d been in front of them, and looked at them with her head lowered and her eyes raised. It was a look Megan had seen the girl use a thousand times to get her way with boys on campus. But this wasn’t college and the words she said next definitely weren’t just innocent flirting.

“Hey there boys, I’m really hungry. Think I could eat your cocks and maybe get my belly filled?”

As if Megan were the only one left off the crazy train that just boarded, she watched as one by one the men all unzipped their pants and started jacking their cocks. They stood in a line, now side to side, all leering at Amanda who seemed instantly salivating with anticipation. She dropped to her knees and moved up towards the first man in line. Reaching up, she grabbed hold of his already throbbing cock and let her fingers take a moment to squeeze and play with it.

“Yummy, I can’t wait for this monster to feed me something hot.”

Megan gasped and nearly fell over as Amanda placed the cock on the edge of her lips, flicked out her tongue and licked it, then opened wide and began cramming the length of it inside her throat.

“No, what are you doing?” Megan said.

Nobody even paid attention to her. The men waiting their turns just jacked their cocks to the sight of Amanda on her knees blowing the first guy in line. The girl was clearly on a mission as she bobbed her head faster and faster, really swallowing him deep. She made crude wet sucking noises as she looked up, her eyes deep and flirtatious beneath her flopping bangs.

“Unghh... Oh fuck baby.” The guy moaned.

Megan couldn’t believe what was happening. She watched it but she just couldn’t believe it. Not a minute before Amanda had been angry or frustrated with all these guys. Now she was on her knees begging to suck them all off like some kind of whore.

Amanda grabbed the guy around his ass, pulling him at her, making him fuck her throat raw. She slurped all around his cock, driving it into the back of her mouth. And then Megan suddenly knew what was happening. The man seemed to shake a little. Amanda seemed to gag a little, and if that weren’t clear enough, it became all too apparent in the next minute.

* * *

Amanda pulled the man’s erupting cock out of her mouth and held it in front of her face. She felt the thick slimy load he’d already sprayed all over her tonsils sliding down into her belly. All she wanted was more of that, more of the delicious seed he’d just given her. She aimed his cock over her face, feeling spurt after weakening spurt coat her cheeks and forehead. Sliding her cum-covered tongue out, Amanda made sure to lick the man clean before letting go of him and watching him stumble back a couple of feet.

“Mmmmm... Tasty!” She said, licking her lips.

She looked over at Megan and grinned, knowing what a slutty mess she must be, fresh sperm dribbling over her cheeks and down onto her shirt. Looking down, she saw a small spot of cum on her shoulder and it bothered her. For some reason, it bothered her more than ever. It was just so... so... wasteful.

“This just won’t do.” Amanda said. “Better take this off.”

Megan seemed on the verge of tears for some unbelievable reason. Amanda simply smirked her direction and raised her arms up, sliding the shirt over her head. Tossing it aside, she reached down to her tits where some of the semen now dribbled and squeezed them together, pulling them up towards her lips. Licking and sucking at her own soft flesh was great. But there was something much more important for her bobbing not a foot away.

“Next!” Amanda said. She crawled on her knees over to the next man in line, a rather rugged looking older man. “Got a big load for me?”

“Suck it.” The man said. He didn’t even bother to smile or anything, just pointed at his cock and glared at her.

“Yes sir.” Amanda said.

* * *

Megan couldn’t stand it. Her friend was now topless and sucking another stranger off in front of everyone. The girl had lost her mind, obviously. She already had the semen of one man all over her face and in her belly, and now she was desperately bouncing her face off another cock, trying to get more inside her. She looked back at Lenny. He was the cause of all this. He had to be some kind of devil or something. Whatever he was, she had to stop this from getting worse.

“Stop her. Please do something.”

“Why interfere, she seems quite thrilled. In no time at all will her belly be filled.”

“You can’t do this to her. She’s not like this, not at all. You don’t understand.” Megan didn’t want to have to tell Lenny what made this even more horrifying than it appeared.

“Tell me what’s wrong. I’ll listen, you see. Your friend seems quite happy, that’s quite clear to me.”

Megan couldn’t understand. Why would this little man be doing this? What was wrong with him. She gave up and tried to make everything clearer. Even if Amanda had already gone way too far.

“We’re in our first year of college. It’s a seminary school. We’re planning on joining the ministry. This isn’t something either of us would ever do, especially with strangers in public. Please, I have to help her.”

Lenny grinned only more when the lovely young girl told him this. He looked over at Amanda, just in time to see her pull another explosive cock from her throat. The pure young girl was quickly getting bathed in sperm. And as it coated her lips and face, she only stuck her tongue out and slurped it all down.

“Ye can help her if ye want. I won’t intervene. But you must make it a wish, if you know what I mean.”

Megan wiped at her face, looking at all the cum pouring out of the man’s cock all over her friend. “Okay, okay. I get it. I wish, more than anything, that I could help Amanda.”

Lenny clapped his little hands together and walked over next to Amanda. The girl only smiled at him, then motioned for the next man to step forward. As she opened her mouth wide and started to cram his dick inside, Lenny looked back at Megan and spoke.

“Ye wanted to help her, a good thing to know. There be plenty of cocks just ready to blow. Help her you chose, it’s what you did need. So drop to the floor and swallow some seed.”

Megan felt her knees weakening. She could feel the grumbling in her tummy. It was suddenly much stronger, much more disturbing. But as she looked over at Amanda with her tits jiggling from side to side while the girl sucked the man’s cock, an idea seemed to grow very clear. Her hazy mind found the perfect solution just staring her right in the face. Smiling, she dropped to her knees and realized what would soon be staring her right in the face.

* * *

Amanda swallowed her third big load of cum in as many minutes as the guy she’d been blowing grabbed the back of her skull and injected her with what felt like a half-gallon of fresh hot semen. She looked over at Megan and was pleasantly surprised to see the girl on her knees. She was starting at the other end of the line, having already taken the precaution Amanda almost forgot to do.

Megan had such nice tits, Amanda thought, swallowing one last rope of cum and feeling the man loosen his grip. As she let the man pull his cock back out, she grinned over at Megan.

“Suck that cock deep, Meg. It’ll taste incredible, trust me.”

Megan nodded and opened her mouth wide, wrapping her lips tightly around the man’s cock. One stroke, two strokes, and on the third that cock was vanishing inside the college student’s throat.

Amanda was pleased with the effort she was showing. She was also very pleased that she finally had quenched her hunger. The coffee shoppe had plenty more than coffee that was hot and tasty.

“Ahem...”

She looked over at the next man in line. He was jacking his cock and pointing to Amanda’s tits. She smiled and realized what he wanted. Sliding up to him, Amanda grabbed her tits and wrapped them tightly around his already moist cock. She began jacking them up and down, bringing his cock to rest on her chin.

“One titty fuck coming right up.” She giggled and began doing just that.

Amanda realized how much of a flirt she’d been in the past and that was all fine and good. But being a flirt wasn’t anything like just giving in and letting a man do what he wanted. They didn’t teach stuff like that in school, at least not her school. Maybe she should change her major.

Licking the tip of the guy’s already leaking cock, Amanda felt the semen bubbling inside her belly from the previous two men. Megan was already taking her first load and she had semen all over her face. Focusing back on the task at hand, Amanda definitely decided. Changing majors might be best. Something in the field of Oral Communications sounded good, well not just good, but tasty.

* * *

Lenny enjoyed the show as Megan soon had almost as much cum all over her as her friend had. She was indeed helping. At least her hot young mouth was. Apparently he’d been right; coffee did in fact get a man up in the morning. He laughed and allowed himself to take a rest for a moment or two. It was a long night so far, many wishes to be granted. Luckily grouping others in on some of the wishes provided less work for him to do. The men in this line couldn’t have wished for anything better. Both college students were serving as very handy little blow job queens. Even if they thought it crude of him to say, he still thought they’d make excellent porn stars. They were clearly the stars around here. In fact, Lenny thought, looking up to the coffee shoppe name. He waved his hands and snapped his finger. Part of one of the letters burned out so the sign was much more fitting to what was going on now.

“A little magic to work on the lighting. Starfucks, it seems, is a name most inviting.”

He turned and looked around. In the immediate vicinity, there were only a couple of people and they’d been all the way across the food court at the entrance to a currently closed movie theater. Apparently they hadn’t been in range to see or become aware of anything at the coffee shoppe. A visit was in order. Lenny began to wonder when he’d ever get through this night. It was quite enjoyable though, even with all the walking.

To Be Continued...