The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legend of Lecherous Lenny, the Lascivious Leprechaun

Chapter 6: Too Flat

or

Full of Hot of Air

Though the night seemed long, Lenny couldn’t recall a past St. Patrick’s Day with quite so many wishes. It wasn’t often anymore that he was discovered hiding so early or in such an unusually crowded place. He did love the humans, but this year the perversions were taking center stage. He felt a bit freer than the last time he was seen, less annoyed with this curse. Even if he wasn’t able to partake in any of the wishes’ enjoyment, Lenny still knew he could greatly appreciate watching the humans enjoy their own wishes.

The movie theater wasn’t open and Lenny had no clue what the two he saw standing over in front of it were doing. The guy was holding the girl’s hand as though they were on a first date or something. The girl seemed interested in some of the classic movie posters hanging framed on the wall. Whatever they were up to, it seemed they were totally focused on each other.

He looked behind him. The two girls at the coffee shoppe got their fill again and again. It seemed refills were indeed free. Grinning as he looked back to the old theater, Lenny stalked towards these other two. They never saw him coming.

“Oh wow, baby. Look at this one. Isn’t it gorgeous?” Vanessa said.

She turned and pulled William with her, walking up to the large glossy poster. It was a creature feature flick from the 1950s and had some very buxom, scantily clad, woman clinging to a rock. A monstrous alien threatened her with tentacles and large bloodshot eyes.

“It’s really cool.” William said. He looked up at the large poster, the girl in it nearly life-sized. Then he looked back at Vanessa. “But you know, I only see one thing gorgeous around here.”

“Oh, William.” His girlfriend sighed.

Holding her hand and leaning his head next to hers, William realized just how caught in her he was. They’d only been dating a month and he couldn’t imagine life before her. Vanessa was to him what air was to deep sea divers. They never wanted to run out. If they did, life wouldn’t last. He liked this feeling. It may have seemed backwards to his friends, not that he had an overly abundant supply of male friends. He just wanted to make Vanessa happy.

“Isn’t she gorgeous too?”

William came out of his thoughts for a moment. He looked up at the nameless actress from many years ago. She was very nice looking, as most poster girls were. He had no idea if she was famous or not. The movie poster merely had a title and the giant words: Witness the Terrifying Torture, See the Sordid Sights, Be Careful what you Wish For! The woman had a hand up to her mouth as if in mock fright. One leg was out, the other pulled in, and her dress which was revealing enough as it was had been torn up the side, revealing more thigh and hips than he usually expected from that decade. With her brilliant red hair, she was definitely quite nice looking. But then he looked back at Vanessa.

“She’s great. But you know you’re much better.”

Vanessa squeezed his hand, let go, and walked right up to the large poster. Placing her hands on the glass, she seemed more caught up in it than usual. Since they’d been dating, William had quickly discovered the passion Vanessa had for classic movies, especially the lesser known and more B-movie types. She seemed to like the movie art as much as the films. He’d already bought her more movie memorabilia than he knew existed from the time period. When he’d heard this mall was having a midnight opening with limited time entrance and only a select number of stores open, he just had to tell Vanessa.

The Sunnyside Mall was built around this old theater. They actually incorporated it into the design, and he’d been here a couple of times last year and seen the classic movie art they had all along the two main walls. Knowing it wouldn’t be open meant there was no better time to be completely at ease in looking at all these posters. And so far, Vanessa seemed thrilled.

“Excuse me, lad. If I could have your attention. My name is Lenny, and I have something to mention.”

William whirled around, nearly shaken by how sudden and close the voice sounded. He stared across the dimly lit food court and for just a second thought he saw. Well, he couldn’t really say what he saw, but it didn’t look right. In fact, it looked. Anyway, he thought, where did that voice even come from?

“Sorry to distract, it’s just little old me. If ye should look down, right here I be.”

Looking down, almost right beside him, William saw the strangest little man he’d seen in some time. It didn’t take a genius to tell what he was dressed as. It was a leprechaun costume, and it was quite a good one. The age of the fabric and the shine to the brass accents was no less impressive than the authentic look the little hat gave. But when he looked into the man’s face, something seemed off somehow. He wasn’t exactly friendly looking, at least not beyond the smile. With yellow eyes, and nearly as yellow pointy little teeth, the man was almost more of a creature than the ones in the surrounding posters.

“Um... Hi there.” He said.

Vanessa had been staring at the poster, her hand up touching the torn garment on the woman. As William spoke, she turned and approached.

“Hey, a leprechaun.” She said, grinning. “What a great costume. Are you here for the mall event?”

William looked over at Vanessa, her big innocent eyes, her long flowing mane of black hair, and her own fancy dress she’d worn for this date. She looked like Snow White, in the face of this little man, who somehow appeared close to troll-like in his features. He was clearly a very method actor if that’s what he was.

“I’m Lenny ye see, and you’re right in a way. I’m here to grant wishes to those here on this day.”

William laughed a little, realizing this guy had to be an actor. He was just too good at this little performance he gave. He smiled over at Vanessa, still unable to believe how lucky he was to be with a girl like her.

“Well Lenny, we really don’t have anything we could wish for. You see, we have all we could ever want right now.”

“Awww... William, you’re such a charmer.” Vanessa said. She walked back to the poster she’d been admiring and William looked down at the man. He seemed almost disappointed by something and when his smile faded, there was a look in his eyes William wasn’t sure he liked.

As the man turned and slowly walked away, William was taken out of his concerns by Vanessa’s voice.

“Oh William, I know you’re being kind and all, but sometimes I really do wish I had a body like that.”

He approached his girlfriend and the 1950’s movie. She was so silly to be even a bit jealous of that woman. She looked buxom and curvy in the poster, but for all Vanessa knew, they’d used artists to enhance the figure for effect. It certainly wasn’t unheard of now. He imagined they did such things long ago too. He didn’t even get a response out before Lenny was back and sounding awfully excited about something.

“The girl wishes her body more like that one there. An odd wish I think, but one I’ll grant since I care. The body of that beauty is a wee bit thin, but who am I to say what’s attractive to men. She’ll get what she wanted, right now for your pleasure. Her thickness I fear, not an inch will it measure.”

As soon as William turned to look at the strange little man, Vanessa let out a slight gasp. Seeing a glint of light flickering in the dark pupils of Lenny’s eyes, William turned back to his girlfriend.

“Vanessa?” He asked. She was holding her stomach as though about to double over in pain. He rushed up to her, holding her shoulders. “What’s the matter? Are you okay?”

William had never seen the girl with such a confused expression. She looked up to him, squinted her eyes, then nearly fell to the floor.

“Oh, owww, Oh William, ugnhh... I think, something’s... something’s not right.” Vanessa sputtered. She wasn’t seeming to catch her breath, her eyes almost rolling back in her head.

“Vanessa, Vanessa!” William shouted.

He suddenly felt something unusual under his fingers as he held her by her hips, trying to keep her from falling over. Her body seemed to be changing. He couldn’t even put the thoughts he was having into words as he stepped away. Vanessa dropped to take a seat on the floor.

“Ohhh, ummm... so... weird!” Vanessa moaned.

He looked at the girl on the floor, panicking over what he should be doing. It began with her legs and slowly worked up her body. He’d never imagined anything so strange, so horrifying. All he could do was stare, his own eyes unblinking, unable to move as Vanessa began to change.

Her feet flattened out. It was the only thing he could think of to describe what he was seeing. Her feet, shoes and all, simply flattened. Then her ankles and calves seemed to lose all muscle, all bones. The skin flattened to the floor and next were her knees and thighs. It almost appeared as though an invisible steamroller was slowly working its way over Vanessa, like in one of those old cartoons. As her waist and hips popped and cracked and mushed into the floor, William couldn’t look away.

Though the noises were horrible, Vanessa didn’t seem in real pain, at least not what he felt she should be. Instead she simply placed a hand up to one side, her other hand falling down nearest her hips, or what used to be her hips. Soon her tummy, something he’d already considered flat and trim, gave way and flattened to the floor even more. Her internal organs seemed to simply shift, move, or vanish. He couldn’t even imagine what was actually happening to her insides. Then it continued, beginning up her hands and wrists at the same time that it took away two of the features William had to admit he found most attractive about Vanessa.

Her breasts each seemed to simply spread out and down, melting almost into the rest of her as she lost all dimension. She stared down at her body, watching it squish in on itself and seeing everything from her curvy thighs to her full breasts flatten into pancake-like thickness. Then everything began to move faster. As soon as the top swells of her chest had lost all fullness, her neck and shoulders began flattening. Soon, William was looking down at his girlfriend as her head seemed to warp, tiny little pops and cracks sounding from within. She simply fell back, flat on the floor. He found his heart pounding as she quite literally was flat on the floor.

Vanessa had become no thicker than a thin carpet, her clothing having flattened right with her. It was exactly like the comical images in those old cartoons, except this, William realized was far from comical. It was gruesome looking and somehow just plain weird. Kneeling down next to the girl, William pulled her top half up into his arms. She was no heavier than a thick poster. In fact, she rolled up similar to one as well.

“Vanessa, what... what the hell happened?” He couldn’t even think of the words. Vanessa couldn’t reply. Her lips made tiny efforts to move but mostly she just made little breathing sounds and a slight moan or two as William laid her back onto the floor.

“Her body is lovely, a real gorgeous poster. I do guess she’d make a very nice coaster.”

William heard the voice and turned to face Lenny. On his knees as he was, Lenny was just about at eye level, standing there only a few feet away.

“What did you do? How, how did you do this?”

“She made a wish, I heard it, I did. So I gave her the body, all thickness I rid. I thought it quite odd, a cute girl like she, would rather be cardboard, but that might be me.”

William looked back at Vanessa, love of his life, now laying there like an unrolled poster on the floor. “That wasn’t what she meant, and how the hell did you do that anyway.”

“I’m Lenny, I told ye. I made it quite clear. I offered ye wishes, it’s why I am here.”

“But... but... she just wished for a body like that woman, not a body like a poster.”

Lenny placed a hand on his chin, looked up at the poster of the woman, then down at Vanessa now flattened out and yet still as gorgeous as ever. “Hmmm... I am a bit baffled in how she did wish. I made it come true. I gave her a squish.”

“Well fix it, right fucking now!” William said. He stood and glared threateningly down at the little man. “She’s too damn flat!”

Not threatened in the least, Lenny simply grinned and walked over beside Vanessa. He looked up at William, then laid a hand on Vanessa’s chest. Rubbing his fingers across her two-dimensional breasts, he felt the warmth, the softness of young flesh. He looked back at her boyfriend and grinned from ear to ear.

“Ye want her fixed, well that can be done. Make it a wish. It’ll make things more fun.”

William wanted to grab the little man and wring his neck. But that wouldn’t help Vanessa. The poor girl was as flat as a pancake and he was quickly realizing that girls just weren’t girls when they were flat as pancakes. Maybe it was a sexist thought to have, but he was as concerned for how she looked as much as concerned about her well-being. And this little creature, whatever he was, was only making him more angry.

“Fine, you freak. I wish I could fucking help her, please!”

Lenny grinned and stepped away from Vanessa. Her eyes could be seen following his movement and looking up to William.

“An interesting wording, ye decided to use. I’ll grant what ye wish and her flatness she’ll lose. Ye have a hot temper, a bit of hot air. So now use that air to make her body more fair. Like mechanical machines that compress under pressure, your cock will now serve as an air compressor. Go ahead and give her a hump. She’ll look even better with each of your pumps.”

A boiling wash filled his body and William suddenly fell to his knees. He felt sensations like he’d never imagined. His cock seemed suddenly alive with thickness, growing easily twice as hard as it usually was, even on a good day. Then he felt his balls tighten, seeming to shift around inside him. He could feel something else happening deep inside but couldn’t even imagine what it was. All he could imagine was making Vanessa bigger, thickening her out. Somehow, even beyond the creepy leprechaun’s words, William began to smile knowing he could fix his girlfriend.

Turning to Vanessa, William crawled over to her, looking her in the eyes. Her mouth was hanging partially open as she’d been caught in a moan when flattened. He saw the life in her eyes and only wanted to help her out, even if what he planned to do was more perverse than ever.

Unzipping his pants, William forgot all about having an audience. He forgot he was in a public food court in front of an old theater. He forgot everything but Vanessa. As he tugged his erection free, he grinned. It was not only huge, longer than ever before, it had words seemingly tattooed just above where his erection jutted out. Those words said exactly what he was planning to do. They made the whole kinky idea of this seem even kinkier. There were only three words but as he leaned over top of Vanessa, even she could read them.

Fix a Flat

“mmmhhphhhm...” Vanessa moaned.

William took it nice and slow, sliding his cock just inside her flattened mouth. He managed to get it just inside her lips when suddenly a new sensation burned inside him. He gasped and suddenly a loud noise seemed to issue from his balls. It sounded just like an air compressor, muffled a bit, but not too much. As some internal motor began working harder and harder, he felt his cock shaking slightly inside Vanessa’s mouth. And then, what he’d wanted to see began to happen.

Vanessa’s cheeks puffed out first, then her jawline slowly plumped up, and then slowly her entire head began to swell, just like a tire. As that swelling seemed to subside, William was looking down at Vanessa’s perfect face, lips tightly wrapped around his cock. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to lightly be sucking at his length, drawing him deeper inside her throat as it began to fill out some as well.

Pleasure began to flow into William like never before. He’d only been with Vanessa a month and had intended to take things at a nice slow pace. Now he was already fucking her throat and watching the rest of her slowly plump back up into something resembling the girl he fell in love with.

After only a couple of minutes fucking Vanessa’s cute little mouth, she was not far from where she used to be. But suddenly she opened her mouth and the motor stopped pumping. William opened his eyes and looked down at the girl. She looked worn out already but apparently far from done with him. Her eyes darted down and he knew immediately what she wanted.

Crawling down to the spot between her now thin but rather normal legs, William bit his lip and pulled her dress up. Her panties were still a bit loose on her and as he looked up her body to her face, he saw no hesitation there. She wanted this as much as he now did.

For the first time since Vanessa had fallen flat to the floor, she spoke. “William, baby, what do you think of me now?”

He looked over her body, looked back into her eyes, and smiled. “Too flat! But we can fix that.”

He ripped her panties down her thighs, slipped his cock up towards her cunt and pressed in lightly at first. As soon as he felt the warmth of her body surround his erection, William couldn’t contain his lust. He slammed forcefully straight up into her womb, bottoming out and feeling those motors kick in again. As the sound of his own personal compressor was drowned out by Vanessa’s moans and cries, William grunted harder and harder, feeling that endless sense of pleasure rise faster than ever.

“Oh, OH YESSS! Oh fuck me, William! Fuck me into the busty girl you want me to be!”

William grinned and continued doing just that. In little time at all, her legs had thickened just enough to be easily as curvy as the buxom woman in the movie poster. Then her hips widened and firmed up until he had a pair of easy places to grip as he sliced up inside her. Her upper body shook beneath his pounding thrusts and Vanessa appeared right out of the dirtiest porn film. Her obscenities and graphic cries edged him on as he watched her tiny belly firm up just a bit.

“Oh come on William! You know what you want. Do it. Fuck my tits up!” Vanessa screamed. She hardly sounded like the sweet innocent girl he’d picked up earlier for this date. But that didn’t matter, nothing mattered now, except making her anything but flat.

William learned as he went that by angling his thrusts he could target certain parts of her body. As he’d begun fucking her, he was aiming straight down, which plumped up her ass and hips. Now he was aiming up and at angles toward each of her already bulging breasts.

Vanessa breathed in short bursts as she leaned her head back, spreading her long dark hair out behind her. Her dress was already looking a bit tight in places where it hadn’t been tight before. William knew that meant he’d already pumped her up to what she was when they arrived. He didn’t care anymore. He wanted Vanessa to be the buxom slut she wanted to be, and he aimed to please.

The pleasure inside him only increased. He watched the pale upper swells of her tits push further and further at her dress. The neckline had already widened and stretched. Now it was being pulled tighter, tighter, compressing those firm melons of hers into distorted shapes that further enticed William. He wanted to rip the dress off her, fuck her harder and squeeze those soft, creamy tits. But he knew what would be better, what he really wanted. He picked up the pace, varying his strokes down into the girl so he aimed towards each breast one after another, again and again.

“Oooooohhh!” Vanessa cried. He could tell her breathing was affected but that would be over soon. Soon, she’d have no problem breathing.

POP!

The first explosive sound was more than either would have expected, but looking Vanessa in the eyes, William saw that she only had lust in her thoughts. She was opening her mouth and biting lightly at her lips as her young tits rose up, expanding above her into pillows of soft jiggly flesh.

POP, POP!

Another two buttons from her quickly ruining dress soared up and actually managed to hit the ceiling high above them. William managed to duck his head to the side as one button soared right at him. He looked at his girlfriend, her beautiful curvy body, and his cock slamming down into her tight wet cunt. Her tits were already at least twice as big as they’d been before entering the mall. He imagined what cup size she might wear now, and had a deviously nasty thought. He wanted to fuck Vanessa into tits so large, no cup size on the market would hold her massive breasts.

As he fucked harder and harder, hearing the girl grunt and cry out on every downward drive, William felt his own climactic peak coming closer and closer. Her tits ballooned out into the open, the fabric of her dress falling away in tatters as her nipples appeared. They were like thumbs, hard and erect on rosy rings. As he pumped into her more and more, William smiled realizing that since she liked movies so much, it appeared she was giving him two thumbs up on this performance. And he wasn’t even finished yet.

“OHHH... OH yessss! OH I can feel them growing, stretching! Oh finish it. Finish them!” Vanessa screeched, thrashing her head back on the hard floor. She arched her back, causing her watermelon tits to shimmy like balloons, the nipples hypnotically swaying before William’s horny eyes.

He drove deep inside her body, the body of Vanessa, a girl he now loved more than ever, and he climaxed. His cock continued vibrating like it had been the entire time, the motors continued running, but now he could feel what felt like gallons of thick creamy cum pour forth inside the girl. He stared into her eyes as both remained silent, their intensity beyond words. His cock seemed to shake more, thrashing from side to side inside the tight confines of her womb. Her tits plumped up even more than he thought possible and sloshed back into her face.

With the final spurts of semen inside Vanessa’s ridiculously buxom body, William felt the motors stop pumping and his cock slid free from her. He breathed heavily, taking a moment to wipe the sweat from his brow.

“Wow, that was... wow!” He said,

“Mphmmmm....” Vanessa mumbled.

William looked down at his girlfriend and noticed her tits were now rolled back on top of her face. She was too tired to push them away.

“Oops, here let me get those for you.” William grabbed at the thick soft flesh and pulled them so her massive tits now rest on either side of her. “Sorry, Vanessa.”

She looked into his eyes and grinned. “What’s there to be sorry for?”

Reaching up and grabbing hold of her nipples, Vanessa pulled at them and showed how large her tits really were. She slipped one hand down to her side, feeling the flaring curves and the leaking fluids between her legs.

“You made me how I always wanted to be.”

William couldn’t believe how glad he was that she enjoyed being like this. As he helped her sit up straight, her tits dropped almost into her lap. They were huge, beyond anything he’d seen in any movie, and far beyond the buxom babe in the old movie poster. He leaned in and kissed Vanessa hard on the lips, then pulled away and looked down as if in thought.

“What is it baby?” Vanessa asked.

William looked at his girlfriend, looked at his lap, then looked back to Vanessa’s eyes.

“I was just wondering...”

The girl smiled coyly, raising a hand up and playing with one of her huge breasts. She winked at him and gestured. “What, still too flat?”

William felt the motors start up inside him once again and grabbed his girlfriend by the waist. Pulling her over and planting her wet and dripping cunt back on his growing erection, he nodded. “Maybe just a little. But I can fix that. Now let’s fuck!”

* * *

Lenny watched with amusement as the boy and girl continued fucking, the girl only getting more and more buxom, more curvaceous with every thrust. Now that was a body Lenny could get behind. Well, he would if it weren’t for the stupid rules about actually enjoying any of these human females. He did so hate that one silly rule. But still, watching the girl go from flat as a pancake to more busty than a dimwitted whore made for an enjoyable time. And he felt sure these two would have quite a life together. He only hoped William really did like them endowed because the way these two were going at it, poor little Vanessa might not be able to fit through her own door when he took her home.

Laughing, Lenny realized dawn was fast approaching. He had to get done and be safely hidden by that time or the regular staff and patrons of the Sunnyside Mall would have a real problem on their hands. Luckily, he felt he’d taken care of most individuals. But there still might be stragglers. He’d have to take another long walk through the mall and make sure no one was left out. He’d also have to pick up the pace and take care of any remaining wishes a bit quicker.

Leaving the rutting couple on the floor in front of the old theater, Lenny whistled a happy tune and strolled back past the food court. “Although these wishes have been mighty fun, a leprechaun’s work is never quite done.”

To Be Concluded...