The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legend of Lecherous Lenny, the Lascivious Leprechaun

Chapter 7: Madness in the Mall

Lenny was in a not often seen state as he rushed back across the food court. He could see the dawn approaching in the overhead skylights. If he knew dawn, he knew it meant people. And Lenny just didn’t have the strength for many more people. This St. Patrick’s Day had been enjoyable so far but soon others would be arriving. He couldn’t keep this pace up for that much longer. Part of having a curse was what that curse took out of you. And this one had taken a lot from Lenny.

Oh sure, he thought, seeing sights like Amanda and Megan kneeling at the coffee shoppe getting bathed in more cream than any cup of joe that the place may serve was very amusing. However, he’d used a lot of his energy up. He really was in need of a rest, and soon.

Approaching Katie and Mr. Thompson, Lenny saw that the good teacher’s goal of fucking the girl pregnant seemed to be paying off. Not that he ever doubted his own powers, sometimes Lenny just never got to see the wishes progress quite this far.

The girl was still being fucked into by her favorite teacher. She was now on all fours and from Lenny’s perspective, he could easily see how low her belly was already hanging. It sloshed and jiggled with audible sounds that seemed almost as enjoyable as the sounds coming from Katie’s throat.

“OHHH... OH fuck! Oh do it, Mr. Thompson. Cum inside me againnnn!”

The man never even looked over at Lenny. Instead he grabbed Katie by her hips, drove deep inside her and clearly began flooding her with more seed than ever. Luckily, Lenny thought, his magic was hundreds of times stronger than any sexual enhancement drugs. It made things like this much more thrilling to watch.

As Katie leaned down, her hair falling forward as Mr. Thompson held her upper body down, squirting more and more sperm into a large belly, Lenny looked to Emma.

The girl was laying on her side, simply watching the others go at it. Her eyes looked blank. Her mouth was slacked open, and a steady stream of drool fell to the floor. Lenny noticed most of that drool was actually semen. A little still dripped from the girl’s ears and nose. She was out of it, but still aware of what went on with her friend.

At that exact moment, when Lenny started off towards the main entrance and the rest of the mall, he heard two voices from a nearby hallway.

* * *

“Hurry up. Mom and Dad are gonna be pissed we’ve taken this long.” Brent said.

Leah looked up at her big brother and rolled her eyes. “Lighten up. We’re lucky they even brought us to this event.”

“Yeah, well we spent the last hour and a half in the freaking bathroom, looking for your precious contact lens.”

“Hey!” Leah said. “I can’t wear my glasses to school this week. I needed to find it. And we did.”

Brent looked away. “Well, you shouldn’t have been doing whatever you were in the first place. Now we missed the rest of the fun.”

“What fun, Mom and Dad spent the whole first hour here looking for clothes for us. And I didn’t even get to see anyone from my school.”

“There were those girls you said were in your class.”

“What? Katie and Emma? Yeah, they went somewhere down this way. But I lost track of em back before I lost my contact lens.”

Brent spun around and left the shadowy hallway behind. He heard moans, loud passionate moans, and what he saw made him stop short. Leah ran right into his back.

“Hey, watch it idiot. Are ya trying to make me lose my contact again?”

Brent stared ahead as Mr. Thompson, a teacher he had a couple of years earlier, continued fucking Katie, one of his sister’s friends. They were going at it like porn stars, the man squeezing the young girl’s tits, sliding in and out. Nothing outside of late night skin flicks compared to what Brent was watching. He heard a gasp from just behind him and realized Leah must’ve finally seen what he did.

“What the hell?” Leah asked.

Brent just smiled and continued watching. He noticed Emma, Leah’s other friend, laying on the floor watching what was happening as well. He actually thought it a shame the cute redhead wasn’t as nude as her friend. He always had a thing for redheads.

“Now, speaking of fun,” Brent said. “That looks like fun.”

Leah slapped Brent in the shoulder. “Shut up. That’s sick. Why are they doing that?”

Brent lost all interest in hurrying back to their parents. In fact he lost interest in a lot of things, simply letting his hormones steer his focus. The way Katie was moaning and swaying back and forth, her big tits swaying beneath her. It was much more than he’d expected to see of her, or any of his little sister’s friends for that matter. To answer Leah’s question, Brent hardly thought at all.

“Who cares why they’re doing what they’re doing? I just wish I was.”

Lenny rushed over towards the two newcomers on the scene, hardly taking a moment to appreciate how easy the boy had made this one.

“Ye wish to try what these two are doing. Well, climb behind her friend and get with the screwing.”

“Huh?” Brent said. He looked down at the very strange little man and suddenly everything became very clear. He looked over at Emma and grinned.

“Hey, hey Brent.” Leah called out. She watched her brother simply walk off in a daze and approach Emma. “What are you doing?”

Brent kneeled down and grabbed Emma’s top. He wrestled it up over her head and instantly grabbed one of her tits, squeezing and massaging the firm flesh until her nipples were hard and hanging free above the girl’s bra.

He turned back to Leah, a madness in his eyes. “I’m fucking Emma, what’s it look like I’m doing?”

Pulling the silent girl up onto her hands and knees, Brent noticed cum leaking from her ears and nose. What a slut, he thought, just what he wanted. He smiled and reached beneath her skirt, grabbing her panties and ripping them off in two pieces. He looked over at Mr. Thompson still fucking into Katie, now with a renewed pace and much more energy. He also noticed the girl’s belly for the first time. She looked pregnant, and not just pregnant, knocked up with twins or more. It was somewhat inspiring to see that sweet girl in such a whorish position.

Brent leaned down next to Emma’s ears, hoping she could still hear. “Let’s get you looking like Katie there.”

His pants were down faster than he could think and he was quickly slamming his cock inside the young girl. He grabbed Emma’s hips and began steady hard thrusts deep inside her cunt. He battered at the girl so hard her strawberry locks of hair jumped up into the air on every downward thrust. He loved seeing her lunge forward as he fucked her like a dog. He loved reaching around and feeling her tits bounce. And he loved the fact that Leah could only stand there and watch as her two friends were fucked to within an inch of their lives like the sluts they really were.

* * *

“Stop it. Please stop it!” Leah shouted.

She couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. Brent was actually doing it. He was fucking her friend right there on the floor. And Emma seemed to not care. The girl just took the pounding, drooling like an idiot. Leah looked back at the strange little man. He was grinning and watching what Brent did.

“You!” She shouted. “You did this.”

Leah took off running, heading back to her parents, back to where they’d said they would wait, at the front entrance. She had to tell them what was happening. She had to get someone to help, someone who could do something about this evil little guy who seemed to be thriving off this chaos she was witnessing.

As she ran off, Lenny looked over and frowned. Stragglers, he thought, always a nuisance.

“Daddy, daddy!” Leah shouted breathlessly. She ran up the short side hallway towards the main entrance.

Breathing deeply, the girl tried to find some way of even beginning her story. Her father and mother simply stood there talking with one another, finally looking her way as she approached, holding her side.

“Well, there you are Leah. Your mother and I thought maybe you got lost or something.” Daniel said.

The man looked to his wife and she spoke up. “Yes, we’ve been waiting for over a half hour and haven’t seen anyone else. Now where’s your brother?”

Leah caught her breath, the shock of what Brent had done still far too fresh in her mind. “He’s... he’s back there.” She said pointing.

She took a second to breathe. “He’s... something happened. There’s a little guy, a leprechaun I think. And he made Brent... well he made him do something.”

Daniel exchanged looks with his wife, Fran. Then both parents smiled down at their daughter. “Very funny Leah, a leprechaun. Now where is your brother really?”

“But Daddy, I’m serious. There’s a man and he’s... he’s...” Leah turned and saw Lenny walking around the corner right at them. She nearly barreled right in between her parents and hid behind them. “He’s right there, that’s the man. He did something to Brent!”

As Lenny strolled up, he heard the conversation, the frightened tone, and he grinned knowing what the poor girl was scared of. He walked up to the man and his wife and tipped his hat, giving them a bow.

“That’s him, that’s him...” Leah whined.

Daniel looked at the little man, then back at his daughter. “Leah, this is St. Patrick’s Day. I’m sure seeing a man dressed up as a leprechaun at a special mall event isn’t reason to make up stories.”

“But he’s evil or something, Daddy. Please you gotta believe me. He did something to my friends too.”

“Enough young lady.” Daniel said. He turned to Lenny and shook his head. “I’m really sorry sir. She’s never like this. I’m not sure what the problem is.”

“No need to worry, I’m perfectly fine. The girl clearly has a bit much on her mind.” Lenny said.

“See, the way he talks and everything. Something’s not right. He’s changing people or something!” Leah shouted.

Daniel stepped aside and glared down at his daughter, his eyes showing the anger and frustration she was causing him. “Listen Leah, your mother and I were very generous bringing you and Brent here but I’ll have none of this nonsense, especially in front of a stranger. You owe this man an apology.”

Leah stood there, not believing what she was hearing. Apologize, to him? She was in danger, they all were. And her dad didn’t understand it.

“Honey, I’m going to go see if I can find Brent.” Fran said.

As the woman walked away, Daniel stood watching his daughter, waiting for the apology he’d demanded.

“But Daddy, you don’t understand. What Brent was doing, what my friends were doing... it’s too much. He...” She said, pointing to Lenny. “He’s doing it.”

“Oh Leah, you know sometimes you’re a good girl. And I’m proud of you. But other times, like this. I just wish you’d grow up already!”

Lenny grinned. “Ye wish it, ye get it. She’s young and she’s meek. So let’s make her grow until sexually peaked.”

“Pardon?” Daniel said, looking over at Lenny.

Lenny simply pointed over at Leah who was already looking a bit flustered.

She could feel it, the changes happening inside and out. Almost as soon as the little man had stopped rhyming, her body felt pain and stretching sensations from her feet all the way up to her head. Leah grit her teeth and shifted her stance. Everything began growing shorter around her, even her father.

Leah quickly realized it wasn’t that way at all. She was growing taller, growing older. She could feel her hair growing, tumbling down around her shoulders. She could feel her hips widening, her legs filling from coltish to fully mature feminine thighs and calves. She could feel her chest getting bigger. That disturbed her the most.

Staring down, Leah couldn’t seem to take her eyes off her breasts. They were filling out, fuller, fuller, bouncing into the confines of her still teenage clothing. And that clothing wasn’t going to hold much longer. There was stretching and tearing in places, but finally the growth seemed to stop. She stood there lightheaded and more than a little confused. No longer did she look up to see the shock on her father’s face. Now she was close to his height.

* * *

Daniel found his voice lost for a moment as he stood watching what happened to Leah. Her face had first seemed to tighten in fear. Then he realized he was seeing it shift slightly. The lines in the smooth contours of her cheeks and chin seemed to firm up, sharpen into those of a much more mature girl. Her hair grew down to her shoulders and beyond. Her shoulders grew taller as did the rest of the girl.

He was looking at his daughter as though through a time-lapse photography of her teens and twenties. Her legs grew to be mature and supple, the curves like those of her mother when they first met. Her waist remained slender, her thighs and hips widening. But the worst thing he could imagine as a father was seeing her chest mature into the rack it now was.

Leah’s clothing had stayed as she’d been dressed before. Her dress that went past her knees now came barely halfway down her thighs. Her shirt that had been loose enough for comfort now barely came to her navel and was far too tight, in fact ripped, in some places. Two of those places were her breasts which had seemingly grown three times their size, from somewhere short of B-cups to somewhere above D.

“Whah...” Daniel muttered. He couldn’t form a coherent thought as Leah seemed confused and a bit unsteady on her feet.

Lenny grinned and noticed a new straggler appear from the security door behind Daniel and his daughter. This man approached Daniel first, although he did give Lenny a casual, if somewhat confused, glance.

“Okay sir, are you ready to leave? Everyone from the Mall Madness event has to leave before 6 a.m. so we can get things cleaned up for our regular customers.”

Daniel heard the man. He knew who he was. He’d already checked on them twice while waiting for the kids. But now he couldn’t take his eyes off Leah, or what Leah had become. She looked at least mid to late twenties, much more mature than before, and far too mature for the clothing she wore.

“I was just... I mean...” Daniel started. He gestured at Leah, then over at Lenny.

“Wow!” The mall worker said. “Don’t I wish I could get some of that, huh mister?” The man elbowed Daniel as if he might agree. Daniel just glared at him almost as much as he had at Leah for telling what he’d assumed was a lie earlier.

“Wish to enjoy her, that ye will do. Get on the floor and she’ll join ye there too. The floors must be clean, so with her be fast. Fuck the girl hard, and buff with her ass.”

The man seemed to drop anything he may have been thinking or about to say. He walked up and smiled at the newly matured Leah. She glanced at her father then smiled right back.

In seconds the two of them were tearing at each other’s clothing, falling to the floor where Leah made sure the man was on top. Daniel watched and found himself wondering when he’d fallen asleep and what he’d eaten to create this sort of nightmare. The mall employee sank his cock straight into the divide between Leah’s now spread legs. She shrieked and the man began pounding hard.

As Daniel stared at the two of them, he noticed how powerful this man was fucking his daughter. He was actually driving her backwards across the tile flooring, sliding her ass until it appeared bright red. She simply screamed for him to continue, for him to never stop fucking her. She told him to fill her with seed so they could wax the floor too.

Daniel couldn’t get the images out of his head, his little girl growing up rapidly, her face as the man tore her clothing off, the look of those mature tits as that man fucked her and slid her ass across the floor. Everything was too much to take in. This had to be some sort of dream.

“Ye turn at last. I’m quite in a hurry. Just make a wish, so I might can scurry.”

Daniel looked down at the little man, still confused, still a bit out of his own reality. This wasn’t real. It couldn’t be. And yet there was Leah, on her back, buffing the floor with her ass as some strange man fucked her like an animal. Even as unreal as this had to be, he knew what he wished. Dreams always stuck with him and whenever he woke up, this one was going to bug him for years.

“I wish I hadn’t seen that.” Daniel mumbled.

Walking away, Lenny hardly even thought about this man’s wish. It wasn’t a sexy one. It wasn’t even that entertaining. But he’d had enough entertainment that this wasn’t going to hurt. Besides, he still had at least one more straggler to try and find.

“What do ye find in most malls that can’t see? A mannequin, that’s what, and one you’ll now be.”

Daniel could feel his limbs stiffen, his vision fading. He could feel the hollowness inside him growing, the void of a plastic shell as his mind faded. His last thought before fading completely was simply wondering when this nightmare would end.

* * *

Lenny caught up with the man’s wife not too far past the clothing store he’d originally been hiding in. Naturally, the line outside the changing rooms there hadn’t slackened off much.

Dawn and Angie could still be heard shouting out for their next cock. Those two were going to be sore whenever they finished all the fucking they’d been doing. But at least they were closer than most mothers and daughters.

Before Fran could walk around the few kiosks and see the no doubt crudely fucking Sarah and whichever man was currently stuffing his dick down inside her bent over backwards form, Lenny grabbed at her pant leg.

“Pardon me miss, I’m really quite weary. If you could help out, I have just one query.”

Fran looked down at the little man. She’d already heard her daughter going on about him, and knew he had to just be a mall employee. He was very in character though. In fact, if her mind hadn’t been on finding Brent and hurrying home, Fran may have even found his act charming. As it was, she was a little pushed for time.

“I’m really sorry sir. I need to find my son. I realize you’ll be closing soon. I just have no idea where that boy got to. He was supposed to be watching his sister.”

Lenny felt the pace of this morning catching up to him. He was tired, probably as tired as this woman was of looking for her son. He grinned and thought of a devilishly easy plan.

“Your son, I did see. I saw him back there. He was behind a young girl and pulling her hair.”

Fran stared at the little man. “Really? Brent was? You know sometimes I just don’t get that boy, him or his sister. I mean really, I just wish I got kids these days. Don’t you?”

Lenny leaned on his cane, smiling through tired eyes. This had been a long night and involved too much walking for his tastes. At least he knew where not to hide next year. Apparently malls were as bad a choice as apartment complexes. These humans were everywhere. Oh well, he thought. This one last wish was an easy one. Maybe it wasn’t his most creative, but it worked for the moment.

“Kids ye wish ye got, I’ll give ye just that. Look down at your belly. Prepare to get fat!”

Fran felt a strange rumbling sensation in her stomach. The entire mall seemed to spin around her, and suddenly she realized where this rumbling was coming from. It wasn’t her stomach, but it was close.

“No... Noooo!” She moaned.

Dropping to the floor, Fran fell backwards. She lay there on her back, feeling what she knew she was feeling, unable to believe it, but not doubting it for a minute. She crossed her hands over her abdomen, staring up into the air and feeling things happen inside her that hadn’t happened in over sixteen years. This time, though, everything was multiplied by what felt like a thousand times. She could feel her womb growing heavy, her skin becoming tighter. She could feel every single sensation she expected and more. The worst part was, it slowly began to turn her on.

Flailing her arms around, Fran squirmed on the floor, watching her belly slowly rise up, like a dome over her midsection. Her shirt slid loose from her pants and dropped back over her rising tummy towards the undersides of her breasts. Her breasts too were changing, growing slowly heavier and drooping to the sides slightly. Fran reached up and grabbed hold of them, squeezing them in a pleasure she hadn’t known in some time.

Lenny watched with some relief as the final straggler got what she wished for. Her pregnant belly was towering over her, filled with all the kids she wished she could get. She was lost in the hormonal craze of a pregnant woman, feeling up her swollen tits, squeezing them harder and harder until the inevitable happened.

Fran gasped and tried not to cum in orgasmic bliss, but seeing her tits spray warm jets of milk so strong that they actually squirted through the fabric of her shirt was too much. Spatters of the stuff sprayed back and covered her face and hair. She felt it form puddles around her as she lay there stuck on the floor, pregnant belly trapping her in the growing mess she created.

Lenny was ready to retire for another year. He was finally ready to just sink into hiding and wait until the next day when he could go out into the world and not be afraid of watching some sultry human sluts. At least he wouldn’t be cursed to grant them wishes. That took up way too much of his time and energy. He’d taken care of all the humans around here. He was sure of it.

“Oh wow!”

The voice caught Lenny completely off guard. Even for him, a surprise was possible, but not one as shocking or as lovely as the creature he spun around to face.

She was a redhead, tiny freckles marking her cheeks, and a green dress just as tight as could be. Better yet, this lovely young lass was dressed as a leprechaun. Naturally, she wasn’t one, but as far as humans went, this girl was top quality.

Lenny stared as the nervous looking girl approached and looked beyond him at Fran laying there on the floor, milk pooling around her. The girl’s face turned from curiosity to fascination as she looked down at him. There was a unique quality, one which Lenny rarely if ever thought he’d seen, in this young maiden’s face. She didn’t seem confused or afraid. In fact she seemed almost speechless, as if seeing her idol in person for the first time.

“You... why you’re a leprechaun, aren’t you?”

Lenny smiled wide, showing his crooked teeth. He bowed and lowered his hat. “Ye caught me, that’s what I be. And might I just say you’re lovely to see.”

The girl giggled and blushed, her enormous breasts shifting inside her tight low-cut leprechaun costume. In all his years, Lenny had seldom seen a human so gorgeous and costumed so seductively. Of course, the costume probably wasn’t meant to be seductive. But when you combined the two things Lenny loved most in this world, female flesh, and his own heritage, he was bound to feel an attraction. He almost hated to have to rush through what he knew was now necessary.

“I can’t believe you’re actually real. I saw what you did. I saw what happened around here. I just couldn’t believe it. And now you’re right here before me.”

Lenny was caught up in the girl’s hero worship. He was also caught up in her figure. She was what humans might call voluptuous. Her curvy body sent chills inside Lenny’s already lust-addled mind. Her innocent face and rosy cheeks made him long for the lovelies he left long ago in his home country.

“If it be not too much, may I ask ye your name. And then say a wish. Ye must know this game.”

The girl kneeled down and stared right into Lenny’s eyes. She seemed overjoyed when Lenny’s gaze fell right into her bosom. It was a bosom like he’d not seen in many a year. These humans had such incredible bodies, such yielding flesh, but having not been able to truly enjoy such flesh was something Lenny never got used to.

“I’m Colleen,” The girl said sweetly. “And I know just what I wish. It’s something I’ve secretly yearned for since I was a little girl.”

Lenny had a hard time imagining this girl was ever little. She was just so perfect. He looked up into her eyes.

“I wish I knew what it was like to be a real leprechaun.” Colleen said.

Lenny’s eyes lit up. It was a wish so perfectly worded that he’d never thought to actually hear a human say it, much less a human like Colleen here. She was a redheaded lass of his childhood dreams, and that childhood was far too many years ago. In the lifetime of being a lecherous leprechaun, before his curse was handed down, all his watching, all his leering, was at human females like Colleen here. Leprechaun females just didn’t compare to the lust-inducing form he now stared straight at. Until now, they didn’t, Lenny realized.

“Granted my dear, granted times three. Now change and begin your new life with me.”

Colleen stood up straight, her back seeming suddenly very stiff. Lenny watched with amusement as the girl seemed to shiver, every muscle in her body tensing and relaxing. A bright green light seemed to explode from inside her, firing out her eyes, ears, nose, even glowing in her fingertips. She shook and seemed to float into the air for a few seconds. Were anyone else around to really pay attention to what was happening, they would have been witness to something not seen in a thousand years, the creation of a brand new leprechaun.

Colleen lowered to the floor, her eyes now vivid green, the glow in her fingertips fading into pulses of light. Her body began to shrink, only slightly at first, and mostly in stature. Lenny enjoyed as those already massive breasts she had became a bit more of a burden for the young lady. Her height shortened until she was just a bit taller than him, those soft pillows achingly close for him to touch. Her clothing shrunk as well, cinching up nice and tight in all the right places.

Her long red hair became more and more silky, falling just beneath her ass and over the swell of her hips. She looked much like she already had, except for the height, a creature more lovely than any Lenny had set eyes on in some time.

The leprechaun girl looked down at herself, then looked over into Lenny’s eyes. There was a smile on his face that matched her own. Lenny knew what she was feeling. He knew the power that must be flowing inside her, the energy and thrill of such new sensations. She was a leprechaun now, but not just any leprechaun. Unlike himself, Colleen was a young one, a virginal leprechaun. Her purity showed through in her smooth skin, supple curves, and bright vivid eyes. It was a purity he couldn’t wait to enjoy.

Colleen grinned, a wicked glint in the female leprechaun’s eyes like Lenny hadn’t seen in years. As soon as she spoke, Lenny felt his heart leap.

“I’m perfect I am. I can’t believe the luck. Now I want to find out just how leprechauns fuck!”

Lenny hadn’t heard words like these in years and now he was beginning to see the real curse he’d been suffering. Having not seen another leprechaun in so long, he hardly knew what to say.

“Lovely Colleen, I can’t say enough. I’ll bend ye right over and show ye the stuff. We mustn’t stay here. We’ll have to go hide. But when we are there, I’ll give ye a ride.”

The former human giggled and ran a hand along her side. She raised it and grabbed at her tight top. Pulling it low enough so her large and already achingly hard nipples popped into view, she smiled. Her face was a sight Lenny hadn’t even imagined in so long. Her innocent features, her small nose, pointed ears, lusciously soft lips. It was all so much, he felt his body responding with far more energy than he’d known he had left.

“I think ye like what ye see. Your cock, it wants free? Well let’s get to the hiding, and stuff it in me.”

Lenny grabbed Colleen and pulled her at him in a tight embrace. He squeezed the sides of her tits, he let his hands fall to her waist, and he passionately kissed her on the lips. Pulling away, he felt her hands slipping down into his pants, grabbing his hardening cock and beginning to slide up and down. He’d be pounding this leprechaun girl in no time and he aimed to keep her happy for some time to come. He grinned. She didn’t know yet how long a leprechaun could fuck. She’d be sore for a month when he got through with her. She’d also likely be filled with a slightly minty semen from her toes to her ears.

“Let’s hide in the ductwork. They won’t find us there. I’ll teach ye to breed, to be my sweet mare.”

As Lenny and Colleen climbed into the extensive air conditioning ducts, he realized something unusual had happened this year. The one day of the year when he granted human wishes, and he’d done something never even considered possible. He had actually granted a wish of his own. It was something he had wanted for so many years, Lenny never even thought about it anymore. At least he never did, until a young redhead dressed in green caught his eye that early morning hour in the Sunnyside Mall.

As the day got started, most attention was paid to the chaos early shoppers and store owners found inside the mall. The papers would call it the Mall Madness and Mayhem. They would report on all the depraved acts and what might have been behind it all. There was one thing they wouldn’t report on. The one thing that nobody would notice was a rhythmic thumping that could be heard echoing throughout the ductwork in the mall. Nobody thought anything of it, and certainly nobody suspected it might actually be Lenny fucking all the humanity that was left out of sweet little Colleen’s now slutty leprechaun body. For once, Lenny was actually fine with his curse. And he knew that come next St. Patrick’s Day, he’d be back in the swing of things and no longer alone.

The End, for now.