The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Legend of Mystania

An Erotic Novel

By Thantos69

Chapter One

The Loss of Innocence

“Earth to Kevin, wake up!” Eileen Richards poked her best friend on the forehead, forcing him out of his reverie.

“What?” He snapped, turning in her direction, his hand nearly slapping his milk off of the cafeteria table. “I mean, um, what were we talking about?”

She sighed. “What is wrong with you Kevin? You know she is out of your league.” Eileen gestured at the figure of Bethany Thomas, head cheerleader and all around bitch in her opinion.

“Who is, I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Kevin Mage protested.

“Oh come on, don’t give me that crap, you know exactly who I’m talking about. Every time that prissy cock tease crosses your line of vision, you get all glassy eyed. It’s embarrassing watching you get hypnotized by those big tits.”

“They’re not that bi...um, I mean, no I don’t!” Kevin blushed as he stumbled over himself.

Eileen shook her head, trying to hide a tiny smile. Her friend was so cute when he was flustered, which was any time in the presence of or talking about a pretty girl. Kevin wasn’t exactly your Brad Pitt type hunk. He didn’t have well defined muscles; rather he was kind of scrawny. His light brown hair seemed perpetually shaggy; he never dressed in anything other than jeans and a T-shirt. He even wore glasses, large ones that covered the majority of his upper face. It was no wonder most of the students at Crowley High considered him to be a nerd. Still, he wasn’t overweight or out of shape, he didn’t have a whole bunch of acne, he didn’t have teeth that were out of alignment or any kind of physical deformity. All in all, Eileen considered him cute, just not noticeably handsome.

What hurt her was that Kevin never seemed flustered around her. They had been friends since the third grade and for the majority of that time she had had a crush on him, but he didn’t seem to notice her as a female. Eileen didn’t consider herself ugly. She was proud of her long brown hair, her green eyes, her soft tanned skin. She wished her breasts were a cup or two bigger, but she thought her hips were nice. Every now and then she would look at her ass in her bedroom mirror, gripping a firm cheek and lightly spanking it. Who wouldn’t find that sexy? She wasn’t an excellent judge on the attractiveness of female anatomy, but certainly SHE thought that it was. So it bothered her that her best friend treated her like one of his sisters and drooled over trash like Bethany Thomas.

“What do you see in her? Despite those huge tits.” Eileen jabbed him in the chest.

“Um. I don’t know, I think she’s nicer than you give her credit.” Kevin muttered.

“Oh please, the only people she’s nice to are the rich and popular bastards, remember the time Melissa Peters was on her period and Bethany dumped the poor girls unused tampons into the lab sink. She was too mortified to come back to school for three days.”

“Well, maybe she’s changed.”

“Really, and why do you say that?”

“She wants to meet me after school.”

Eileen, who had been in the process of trying to eat a French fry, paused in shock at this confession.

“You’re joking right?”

“No, she came up to me before biology class and, uh, said she thought I was cute and asked if I would like to meet her somewhere private after school.”

“Dammit Kevin, are you dense?”

“Jeez Eileen, you’re making too big a deal out of it.”

“Too big a deal? Think Kevin, she’s setting you up for a fall, she has no interest in you.”

“How do you know that? She might actually find me attractive, she certainly sounded sincere. Am I so ugly you don’t think I can attract pretty girls.”

Eileen winced at the emotional sting that caused, but she wasn’t ready to back down. “What about her boyfriend? I’m sure that asshole Michael Doncraster will be thrilled that you’re putting the moves on his property.”

“Maybe she plans on dumping him?”

“Oh, sure, she plans to dump the schools star quarterback, prep, and most popular guy in school for a bookworm that most in the school barely acknowledge.”

“Is that all you think I am, a lowly homely bookworm?” Kevin demanded, standing up from the table and grabbing his tray.

“No Kevin, you don’t understand.”

“What I understand is that some girl has taken an interest in me and that you don’t think I’m good enough for her. This is my chance Eileen, and if you can’t be happy for me, then I don’t need you.” With that he stormed off, leaving his friend behind confused and close to tears.

* * *

Kevin felt guilty the moment the words had left his mouth, but he was already walking away by then and his pride wouldn’t let him go back. He was angry with Eileen, but he couldn’t fault her for her concern either. She always tried to look out for him and she didn’t deserve the treatment he had given her. She was the only female that he could comfortably talk about his feeling with; he couldn’t even do that with his sisters. He resolved that he would apologize at the next opportunity.

Yet some of the things she said haunted his mind. Was Bethany really interested in him? When she had asked him to meet her, he had been ecstatic, but now he wasn’t so sure. However, it was an opportunity he couldn’t miss, because what if she was sincere in her affections. It was a risk that he had to take.

* * *

Meanwhile, the Mage family residence was unoccupied, but not for long. The children were at school, the parents at work, and even the family pets were locked in the yard. So no one was around to see the remarkable happen.

Upstairs in Kevin’s room was a mirror, bought at an antique shop that sold weird and fantastical decorations. The frame of the mirror was an onyx set of carvings depicting dragons, elves, fairies, wizards, and other assortments of creatures that even a fantasy lover like Kevin was hard put to identify. He had saved up his entire summer’s lawn care money to pay for it, even though his sisters teased him about it. Imagine, a boy with a bedroom mirror, granted a strange one, but a mirror nonetheless. They wouldn’t be laughing now, for the mirror was glowing brightly.

The sound of a deafening peal of thunder ripped through the house, sending picture frames falling off the walls and collectible figures to vibrate dangerously in their displays. The house was no longer unoccupied.

“We’re here, we’re here, oh bless the goddess.” A high pitched feminine voice cried jubilantly as a tiny form sailed around the room.

“Are you sure, honeysuckle?” Another creature asked, fluttering around with less certainty. “This is our third attempt to find him.”

“Oh certainly, how can you doubt the chosen one lives here. Can you not smell him Butterbell? His raw male scent, oooooo, it makes me quiver!” Honeysuckle darted down, landing without much grace onto Kevin’s pajama bottoms. Her lithe tiny naked body rubbed excitedly against the crotch of his pajama’s, her wings buzzing with glee as she smelt the evidence of his maleness.

Butterbell sighed, floating gently down to the bed. It wasn’t that she couldn’t feel her body responding to the scent of the chosen one, it was that she was more concerned with her dignity. The idea of fairies submitting to humans so completely was appalling; even if said human was the chosen one.

“It was so hard, opening the portal. We have to be sure.”

“But sister dear,” Honeysuckle protested. “The other two tries did not hold the scent, the power, surely you cannot deny the appeal!”

“My body burns with its calling, oh sister, is this really the place, to answer the call and be wrong can put both worlds in danger.”

“Yes! Yes! There is no wrong! I am on fire, please, extinguish me my Butterbell.” Honeysuckle took to wing and approached her sister fairy.

The juices of arousal poured from Butterbell’s pussy, dripping fire from her loins. She had to think, they could only do this once, if they were wrong...

The lust overpowered her as Honeysuckle came closer. She grabbed her fairy mate, mashing their tiny breasts together as they kissed with animal passion. Neither one was now in control, as the ritual of ascension began its course.

Honeysuckle grabbed the firm globe of Butterbell’s ass, kneading it with her soft hands. Her thighs wrapped around her partner’s thigh, each of them grinding their wet mounds against smooth skin. The two of them cried in pleasure, humping furiously as they circled above the bed, flying faster and faster.

Butterbell’s flittering tongue licked down Honeysuckle’s face, flickering momentarily in ear before descending to her throat. Soft kisses trailed up the horny fairy’s quivering breasts, pausing as a long tongue circled around the erect marble sized nipples. Lips firmly attached to these pillars of delight, sucking on them hungrily. Honeysuckle cried out as her fairy milk, a slightly thick substance with a taste as sweet as candy, squirted into her lover’s mouth.

“Yes! Yes! My love, taste me!” She begged, sliding one hand around Butterbell’s neck and pulling her closer. The fire in her burned hotter as she felt the liquid coursing through her breast. Her free hand shakily reached down to cup the mound of her lover’s sex.

Butterbell’s neck arched back in a burst of pleasure as her sister fairy’s fingers brushed across her clit. As her mouth pulled off of the breast, fairy milk squirted out, dribbling down her neck and around her own breasts. Butterbell felt her own nipples lactate as they pressed against Honeysuckle.

“You’re fingers are so hot, put them in me, make love to me!” She whimpered, reaching down and grabbing the cheeks of Honeysuckle’s ass as she ground herself hard on her fingers.

“Do me too, I need to cum sooo bad!” Honeysuckle demanded.

“Yes! Whatever you say my love, just please don’t stop!”

They silenced each other with a kiss, their tongues battling for entrance into the other’s mouth. Fingers parted the lips of their sex, plunging deep into the recesses of their feminine treasures. Two fingers, then three were added, sliding with determination into the ever-moistening furnaces of their passion. Their circles around the bed increased in pace, so an outsider looking in would see a colored ring trailing mist in the center of the mattress. The room filled with the scent of candy apples and something more primal.

“Fuck me, fuck meeeee!” Honeysuckle screamed, juices dribbled out of her pussy like a waterfall, sprinkling the bed and causing the touched places to glow. Her fingers were soaked from the fluids leaving her partners sex, fluids that joined hers on the bed, creating a pattern like a DNA ring on the comforter.

Their hands accelerated, as did their wings, the outside world was a blur as their cunts devoured their attackers. Their bodies turned red as they approached their peak, their hair was starting to smoke as their passion ignited them.

“Almost...almost there!” Butterbell said with a little fear, but a whole lot of joy.

“Cum, cum with me!” Honeysuckle pleaded.

Neither of them could take it anymore, they cried out in a language as ancient as time. Their bodies burst into flame as they came, shrieking in absolute agony and absolute pleasure, but never stopping their chant. A burst of rainbow light erupted out of the circle on the bed.

Outside, one of the neighbors was walking his dog. As the fairies had reached their ultimate peak, his attention was drawn up to the bedroom window. He watched the colored strobe lights for about a minute until they faded away. Shaking his head, he walked away, perplexed by the special effects kids these days liked to set up in their rooms.

In Kevin’s room, the action had dwindled to nothing. All that was left of the rutting fairies was a light ring of dust in the middle of the bed. In the center of the ring was an old book, waiting to be read by its new master.

* * *

At Crowley High, the final bell had rung, and Kevin was filled with both anticipation and dread. His palms grew sweaty and he developed nervous jitters as he slowly made his way to the AV room. He couldn’t help wondering why Bethany Thomas wanted to meet with him; she had never shown interest before.

His body wasn’t paying attention to his mind’s indecision, his hand had already opened the door and he stepped inside before he could finish the debate. The room was pretty dark; he could barely make out the piles of film reels and videotapes stacked haphazardly over the shelves and other furniture. There was a little light, coming through the window blinds facing the interior of the school. He didn’t want to turn on the lights for fear that someone would see them on as they made their rounds down the hallway.

“I’m glad you could come.”

Kevin jumped at the sound of her voice. Bethany stood up from behind a shelf of videos. She was wearing her cheerleading outfit, her huge tits barely fitting inside the tight material of her top. Her skirt was cut so high that Kevin wondered if she had purposefully made the alteration herself. His eyes were glued to the smooth meaty thigh only inches away from her secret place. If he had been looking at her face at the moment, he would have seen the smug smirk that crossed it.

“Like what you see?” She asked rhetorically.

“Uh, yes, you are very beautiful.” He gulped.

“Thank you, you’re pretty handsome yourself, would you like to see more?” Her hands caressed her sides, moving down her hips that gave a slight wiggle. They stopped just at the hem of her skirt suggestively.

Kevin couldn’t say anything; he stared and nodded his head.

“I like showing off my body, it makes me feel naughty.”

Bethany danced in place, gyrating her hips and jiggling her tits for him. Her skirt flared around her, threatening to go higher and reveal something interesting. He wondered if she were wearing any panties.

“But do you know what really makes me horny?” She pouted, slowing her movements to a slight tease.

“N...no?” Kevin choked, his mouth going dry.

“I love to see how guys react to me, to see how hard they get, lusting for my body. The sight of a bulge I caused just makes me drip, so it’s all I can do not to masturbate right then and there.”

As she said this, her eyes were closed and her lips played around the words, beckoning him. Her hands had wondered up and were cupping the undersides of her breasts, her thumbs playing gently with her nipples. Kevin could see the nubs poking through her tight top.

“Yeah?” Kevin’s brain at the moment wasn’t up to the demanding task of an intellectual conversation.

Bethany opened her eyes and gave him a wicked wink. One hand came up, her middle finger lightly circling her nipple directly. Her tongue came out and playfully circled her raised thumb; her lips teased the tip, pulling off with a slow suck.

“I want to see how hot I make you.” She breathed. “Take off your pants.”

“What?” The word fought through the fog of his mind.

“I want to see your dick, I want to see how hard I’m making you. Oh god, I’m so horny!”

“Um, but...” Kevin couldn’t think, it was all he could do not to shed his clothes and tackle her right there in the AV room. But something was making him nervous, he just didn’t know what.

“Oh please baby, I need it sooo bad!” Bethany whimpered. “I want to see your hard throbbing cock, I want to touch it, and suck it, and do all sorts of nasty things with it.”

“I...”

“I’ll make it worth your while.” She breathed, her hands lowered to her skirt, hooked it in her fingers and made a motion as if to lift it up. Her eyebrows rose in a pleading inquiry.

“Okay.” Kevin gulped.

He fought for the button on his jeans, practically tearing off his fingernail in the process of frantically getting it undone. He yanked the zipper open, hooked his fingers in the waist of his underwear, and pulled the whole outfit down. Bethany’s eyes were glued to his throbbing love machine.

“Impressive, six inches, is that for me?” She smiled.

“Y...Y...es!”

“That makes me feel so sexy, so desirable.” Bethany lifted her skirt. She was wearing panties, but they were so brief she might have well not been. There was no pubic hair sticking out over the edges. The thin white material was pulled against the crease of her sex.

“Tell me how sexy I am Kevin, tell me what you want to do with me. Make me so horny I’ll fulfill your every request.” She demanded, her finger running along that forbidden crease.

“Bethany, you’re beautiful, I really like your body.” He stammered.

She didn’t say anything, just gave him a naughty smile as she stared at his dick.

“Um, your body is very sexy. You’ve got nice tits and...um...”

She nodded, telling him to go on. Emboldened, he continued. “Your nipples, they look so delicious, I would do anything to get my mouth around your nipples. I could play with your boobs forever, I would love to stick my cock in between them and squirt all over your beautiful face.”

He paused, wondering if he had gone too far with that statement. She seemed to be even more excited and gave him a large grin, her fingers pushed harder into the crease. He felt himself growing more confident.

“Then I would take all of your clothes off, running my fingers all over your body. I would lick down from your breast, to your belly button, and down to your sweet pussy. I would make you cum a dozen times before quit and give you my sausage.” Kevin grabbed hold of his cock, leaking pre-cum in large amounts.

“I’ll put this up your tight pussy and fill it with my man cream, again and again, not stopping until I can’t get it up again. Would you like that? Would you like my man cream?”

“Oh yes.” A hard mocking laugh responded. “Definitely.”

Kevin froze, that wasn’t Bethany’s voice. The lights to the AV room came on and Tina Slaven stepped into view, holding a video camera pointed at him. She had been trying to hold back a laugh, but then just let it go, her friend Bethany joined her.

“Oh good show, and you didn’t even have to take off anything for it.” She congratulated Bethany. “The girls on the team are going to love this.”

“It was so easy, what a pathetic loser.” Bethany sneered at him. “I knew by the way this perv stared at me all the time he would be an easy target.”

He had been set up! Kevin had stood in shock for the few brief seconds this conversation had taken place. Then he bolted into action, yanking his pants up and trying to run away at the same time. This was awkward, causing him to trip, much to the amusement and derision of these cheerleaders.

He was utterly humiliated; he burst through the door, not even bothering to zip up. He ran straight into the muscular chest of Michael Doncraster, sending him to the floor. The quarterback grabbed his shirt and yanked him back to his feet.

“Trying to put the moves on my woman dweeb, not a good idea.” Michael grinned, and punched him hard in the stomach.

Kevin sagged, wheezing from lack of breath. He raised his hand to fend the bully off, but was slammed back against the wall and then punched in the face.

“You’re never going to get any pussy loser, don’t be sniffing around my property again. You understand me dickhead?”

Kevin couldn’t answer; his head was swimming from too much info coming much to fast. His mind shut down for the next series of blows.

* * *

Eileen Richards was waiting outside of the school for her friend, contemplating on whether she should leave. She hadn’t meant to be so nagging to Kevin about his meeting with Bethany, but she couldn’t help but know something was wrong. But maybe she was wrong about Bethany, perhaps the cheerleader was interested in Kevin, perhaps Eileen was just jealous of the situation.

She sighed, why couldn’t he look at her as a female? A cock teasing whore like Bethany Thomas whispers a false promise and his mind goes into a sex addled coma, but a cute girl like herself who loves his company couldn’t seem to get him to think of her as anything but a kind of sister.

Eileen was just about to give up and go home, depressed that Bethany actually had meant to seduce Kevin, when he stepped out of the school. Her mouth dropped open at the sight of him. His face was all bloody, his left eye nearly swollen shut, his shirt was torn, and he was limping while holding his belly. She ran over to help him.

“Oh god Kevin, what happened?” She demanded, slinging his arm over her shoulder and helping him walk away.

“Michael was more interesting in playing than Bethany was.” He grinned, trying to make a joke but failing with this slurred voice and a painful grimace.

They didn’t say anything for a long time, intent on getting him home and cleaned up. He was remembering the shame of the encounter and how it was all his stupid fault to be duped into it. After a while, he realized that his hand was resting on the top of his best friend’s breast. He thought about pulling it away, but that would probably just draw her attention to it, she didn’t seem to mind at the moment. He cast a guilty glance at her body. It wasn’t that he didn’t find her attractive, quite the contrary, it was just that he didn’t want her to become another girl to him. He was nervous and stuttered a lot when he was around other girls, but with Eileen he could talk about anything. He cherished their friendship and didn’t want to ruin it by making a pass that would most likely not be well received.

“Eileen.” His voice came out as a choked whisper. “I’m sorry.”

“About what?”

“About what I said to you in the cafeteria today. You did not deserve that. You were right, and I knew you were right, I was just hoping...” He choked off.

“I understand Kevin.” Eileen said softly.

“But, I...”

“Shhh, I know, sometimes we all wish for something more that isn’t going to happen.” She said wistfully.

“Eileen?”

“It’s nothing.” She shrugged, causing his hand to slip further onto her breast, a weight she was all too aware of.

Ten minutes later, they hobbled their way through the front door of Kevin’s house. His parents were still at work, and his little sister Caitlin was at gymnastics practice, but his older sister May was their to greet the grisly sight.

“Jesus Kevin, you look like you were hit by a train.” She exclaimed as Eileen led him to the couch.

“That guess isn’t far off.”

He watched her as she ran off to the bathroom to find the first aid kit, noticing the way her ass jiggled in those practically spray painted on jeans. He shook his head, earning himself a sharp throbbing headache for a moment. She was his sister; he shouldn’t be looking like that. Not that she wasn’t worth looking at, what with her angelic face capped by long black hair, her slender almost hourglass shaped body, and her radiance of primal sexuality that just begged someone to fuck her. Although many had obviously tried to answer this call, he couldn’t recall her ever going on a single date. She seemed more interested in spending her time working so she could get enough money to go to college, where she planned to major in child psychology. Even with the scholarships she had earned upon graduation, she estimated it would still be a couple of years before she had the funds to go.

Shortly enough, he came back with the kit and began cleaning up his wounds. Eileen sat on the couch next to him, holding his hand throughout it all. He didn’t feel the need to be babied like that, but he liked the feel of her hand in his so didn’t object.

“It’s not as bad as it looks, at least you didn’t lose any teeth, and nothing seems broken.” May commented as she applied some antibiotics.

“Well, there’s something to be said for small blessings.”

“You want to tell me what went wrong?”

“Um, not really.” Not wishing to tell her it was because he stupidly made a jackass of himself in front of video camera because the school’s prick tease gave him a come hither.

“Very well, just stay on the couch and rest. I don’t want you doing anything strenuous.”

“Ahhh, I was so looking forward to running up the stairs and doing some jumping jacks.”

Eileen lightly punched his arm, causing him to wince anyway as she found yet another bruise.

May smiled. “Just indulge me little brother.”

* * *

Later that day, after Eileen reluctantly went home, he had to deal with the circus that was the rest of his family. They managed to pry as much of the story out of him as they could, with only one embarrassing omission. It was all he could do to stop his father from wanting to call the school and having them do something about the bully. That would certainly gain him some popularity points and future beatings.

After dinner he dragged himself upstairs to his bedroom. As he entered, he noticed something odd right away. The room smelt strangely of candy scent mixed with a musty residue. Had May been in here with a bottle of air spray, or perfume? As he inhaled the not so unpleasant odor, his cock shot up in his pants, the reaction so quick he winced with a little pain. He felt the front of his jeans, if he didn’t know any better, he would think it grew a few extra inches. He blushed in humiliation as it reminded him of being exposed to that bitch Bethany. “Hey big brother, mom wanted me to check on...whoa, who spilled the cologne?” Caitlin announced, bouncing into the room with a kinetic energy that always seemed to surround her.

“I’m not sure, I thought May sprayed perfume in here.”

“Why’d she do that, your room don’t smell that bad.” She inhaled the strange scent.

Kevin’s eyes nearly fell out of his sockets as Caitlin’s nipples popped up through the tight material of her gymnastics outfit. She was something to look at, the sexy little mink. Her hair was light brown, taking after her brother’s, but it was cut short unlike her sister. Her body was petite, barely five feet tall, and she was extremely slim. She didn’t really have that many curves on her, but the slight ones she did have were nicely proportioned. Her breasts were tiny, probably no bigger than an A cup, although from the look of things, her nipples were very large and took up most of her breast space. Although she was seventeen, soon to be eighteen in about three short months, she looked much younger.

“Whoops! Must be cold in here.” Her laughter was bubbly as she cupped her hands over her breasts. “I should have changed sooner. Looks like everything’s okay here Kev, see ya in the morning.” With that she turned and skipped out of the room.

The sight of her nipples nearly ripping out of the fabric of her suit was burned into his brain. He groaned, she was his sister damn it, he shouldn’t be thinking about things like that. His cock disagreed painfully in his pants. He slumped on the bed and yelped as a hard object poked him in the back.

It was a strange old book.

* * *

Caitlin’s fingers fumbled frantically for the lock on her bedroom door, getting it to engage after a few frustrating seconds. Her legs felt wobbly, filled with nervous tension. Her heart was pounding wildly with both fear and excitement, as anticipation of what was soon to occur blossomed in her mind. It was a feeling that she had felt a few times before, but not nearly as strong. Caitlin was horny!

She couldn’t explain it; she had been fine when she went to check on her brother. She had even intended to stay and chat with him for awhile, a ritual her and her brother had enjoyed for years. However, hardly seconds after coming into his room, the urge hit her like a locomotive, so unexpected in its intensity. She went from wanting to engage in an innocent conversation with him to coming within a hair’s width of fucking him silly. Wouldn’t that have shocked the hell out of him, to have his virgin sister rip his clothes off and beg him to mount her?

She giggled. He probably wouldn’t have minded. She had noticed the way his eyes were glued to her suddenly erect nipples. It was a good thing she was wearing a pair of training shorts over the bottom halve of her outfit, or he would have seen where the crack of her puffy vagina lips formed as well as the expanding moisture. No doubt the sight would have caused him to tackle her right there on the bedroom floor and engage in a lustful sexual frenzy. The scary part was that she knew she wouldn’t have minded one bit if he had chosen to do that, and judging from the hard on jutting out of his pants, he was close to doing that anyway. So she chose to make a quick retreat before they did something that they would regret at some point in the future, probably after she milked every drop of sperm out of him that night and saw if there was any left in the morning.

But these thoughts were just making her hotter, it was just so wrong to imagine her brother doing these things to her, so naughty. Caitlin quickly shed herself of her shorts, staring down at herself as she did so. She was wrong about expanding moisture; it was more like a flood down there, a wonder it hadn’t started dripping down her thighs. The fabric of her leotard was sunk deep into her crack, as if her pussy were trying to eat the material.

She tugged frantically at the outfit, half worrying about tearing it but not able to do anything about it in her urgency. It gradually managed to be slipped down over her hips; she gave a slight cry of pleasure as the material was pulled out of her opening. The bottled fluids then escaped to run down her legs, but she didn’t care. She flopped back on her mattress as the struggled to get the leotard off her feet. In moments, she was completely naked, her tiny breasts pointing toward the ceiling and her special honeypot soaking the mattress.

Caitlin propped up some pillows and sat up, leaving a trail of fluid along her comforter. Examining herself, she couldn’t believe how puffy her pussy lips were, swollen a deep purple in her excitement. She wondered if this was what it was like for guys who complained about blue balls. All she knew was that she had to get off, and get off soon or she was just going to die.

She didn’t have to wait long, for as she rested a finger on her demanding clit, a powerful orgasm shot through her body. Caitlin barely managed to grab a stuffed kitty and bite down into it to prevent her scream of ecstasy. She had no intention of drawing unwanted attention to her room before she managed to satisfy herself. Her hips were bouncing on the bed as her cum was gradually waning, but she knew it was by no means over. Already she could feel her loins burning, demanding more attention. Her right hand dove into the sticky wetness, seeking to stroke the soft petals. Her left hand came up and pinched at her aching nipples. She was moments away from another orgasm, one bigger than the last, but one she knew would not put out her fire.

It was a good thing that she was alone in the locked room, because for the next few hours, if there had been, she would have fucked them silly male or female.

* * *

Kevin stared at the book in his hands, looking for a title but finding none, other than some strange runes. The feel of the volume sent tingles through his palms, shooting up his arms, down his spine, and sending a queer feeling right to his cock. It almost made him want to toss the book as far from him as possible, yet it was also extremely compelling. Cautiously he opened it.

He flipped through the pages, finding more of the strange runes yet not comprehending any of them. Who would give him such a book? Sure his parents encouraged his extensive reading habit, but surely they wouldn’t give him this incomprehensible tome. He thought about getting up and asking them, but his eyes were glued to the flipping pages. There were drawings in the book, many of them strange and erotic. Kevin couldn’t identify what was erotic about them, as they didn’t display naked women in sexual congress, or even a suggestion of reproductive themes. More often than not, the pictures were geometric designs, occasionally a landscape, and sometimes a sexless figure standing watch over the pages. His erection was becoming uncomfortable in his jeans.

As his eyes traveled over the runes, they became heavy, as if demanding sleep. Kevin hadn’t been tired before reading, and he usually had trouble getting to sleep most nights, but now he was getting drowsy. Perhaps his injures had taken more out of him than he thought.

Yet, he couldn’t pull away from the runes. It was as if they were reading him instead of the other way around. He couldn’t help but think that in someway, he was being judged. He firmed his resolve, flipping through the pages, intent on glancing at every one until at least a modicum of understanding would come. It now seemed as if the book were fighting him, making him drowsier as he flipped. The book seemed to glow the further into it he got, but surely he was imagining it, he should put this up and go to bed. Kevin poured over the pages faster, not willing to give up. His fingers couldn’t stop; he was so tired, and not just physically. As the last page was turned, whiteness overtook him.

He was completely surrounded by it, in absolute nothing. He couldn’t even see himself. It was a frightening sensation.

“It’s a dream, yes, a dream, that makes sense.” He yelled out, his words becoming silence in the white.

A figure slowly materialized in front of him, he recognized the sexless form of those from the pictures in the book. It was encased in countless folds of black robes; he couldn’t even see its hands or feet, much less the rest of the body. Only the head was visible, bald and pale, with large colorless eyes, a non-expressive mouth, and a non-distinct nose. It reminded him of one of those robots in an Isaac Asimov movie.

“Who are you?” Kevin demanded, this time his words seemed to echo throughout the nothing.

The creature spoke, in a language that he did not understand. Whatever the language, it sounded very beautiful. Kevin could not hope to describe it. To say that it was like music would have been too crude, and he could not think of any instruments to compare. To say it was like the tranquility of nature would have been demeaning, for nature with its chirping birds and rushing waters was a mere irritant in the face of the creature’s words. The closest he could have come was to say it was like sex, not the grumping and moaning and wet squishy sweat sounds of fornication, but rather the singing emotions of two partners connecting bodies and souls. This was how Kevin might have concluded it, had he but known what such sex was like at the time.

As he stared at it, in total incomprehension but rapture of its beautiful words, the creature stepped forward. Its robes fell off, revealing a body beyond stunning. It was obviously female, with perfect breasts that were neither too big nor small, topped with ripe firm nipples. Her skin was free of any blemishes, and formed mouthwatering curves at her waist and hips. The ‘V’ of her sex was bare of any hair, protruding and inviting. Kevin’s eyes did not go any lower. Movement reluctantly pulled his attention up. Her head had changed, long red hair sprouted from her scalp and down her back. Her eyes remained large but developed a brown tint, her lips became full and moist, her nose pert, and her cheeks developed color.

Does my appearance meet your approval, D’hrrtv?

Did her looks meet his approval? It was as if all of his sexual fantasies were pulled out of his head and formed into the ultimate sex object. He could fall madly and deeply in love with a woman who looked little like this, but nothing else could possibly be more fuckable than the creature before him.

“Um, I...uh. Do you come here often?” Kevin kicked himself, he couldn’t think of anything wittier to say.

You need to have more confidence D’hrrtv, if you are to use the gift I am bestowing on you. You are strong, stronger than many I have had in the past. There has only been one other who could make it to the last page.

“Hey, who are you?” He repeated, breaking his sexual trance. “What is this all about?”

I am Tome, The Tome of Ascension. I am the translator for the runes that you have absorbed into your mind, D’hrrtv. I am here to complete your gift. The book is part of you, remember this.

“What? I don’t understand what the hell you’re talking about? What the hell is a D’hrrtv?”

Tome did not answer, her slender arms wrapped around his neck, her lips met his. Her sexy body pressed closer, stirring desirable reactions inside him. Although he couldn’t see his own body, she seemed to have no trouble finding what she wanted. As her tongue slipped into his mouth, his mind shut down and he let his instincts take over. His hands reached down and grabbed her firm ass, pulling them forward so his crotch would grind into her belly. She was as such a height that his shaft, which felt unhindered by clothing, rubbed along her bare slit. She did not gasp, as he words hadn’t passed lips during their short conversation, rather her pleasure was sent to him. Kevin was nearly overwhelmed by the experience. Their hands fondled each other, seeking and exploring the pleasure they were bringing to the others body. Kevin was barely aware that during all of this, his mind felt as though it were filling up with something.

Without speaking, he lowered himself and pushed his head between her thighs, licking her sensual crease. There were no juices; it was more like waves of energy flowing through her sex. Kevin groaned as each lick sent feeling of intense pleasure bursting throughout his own mind. When she came, it was like a supernova going off inside his head, his mouth glued firmly to her passage until she came off again, and then again.

He might have continued eating her, for eternity if possible, if she hadn’t gently grabbed his head and pulled him up. Tome kissed him hotly, her hands gripping his back tight to her. He felt her legs open in invitation, one that would have been rude to ignore if that were possible. His dick slid inside, so incredibly deep it had to be a dream. He couldn’t possibly be that big! Her legs wrapped around him, her hands clenching his buttocks, begging for more. Kevin was happy to oblige; he thrust in and out, crying as her pleasure echoed in his mind. Was this what it was like for a woman to make love? It was so much better than the fantasies he had of when he would finally get to do it. She sent an orgasm into him, her pussy squeezing his cock firmly, causing him to shoot his own pent up sperm inside her. She physically glowed as this addition was added to her essence.

But Kevin was not done. He pulled out, still hard, and turned her on her hands and knees. Somehow she found purchase in the nothing as he filled her doggy style. This time he wasn’t slow or steady. He frantically pounded into her, attempting to impress her with his power. Three, four, no five supernovas assaulted his brain before his semen surged up into her uterus. Her glow became stronger, and much more beautiful.

He sat back, pulling her into his lap, and began to bounce her on his everlasting erection. At one point, he paused and pulled her off, resting the tip of his dick at the opening of her anus. He gave her a moment to refuse, a moment she ignored, as his spear sank into her bowels. Soon, he was bottomed in her bottom, and he bucked lightly while playing with her clit with his free hand. The rising swell of passion in his head indicated another of her orgasms was coming, and a rather big one as well.

It seems you do have confidence to tap into. Never have I been studied so thoroughly. I am going to miss you once accession is complete.

Kevin did not know what Tome was talking about, but she seemed as sad as she could be with the amount of pleasure flowing through her body. To help take her mind off of it, he teased her neck with his tongue, and reached up and played with her nipples. Four of her erogenous zones were being manipulated, and the wave built into a tsunami. Her entire body stiffened and shook like an earthquake as the big one overtook her. Her pussy, though still without juice, shot out red waves of energy that spread throughout the rest of her. Kevin yelled out, overtaken by the same sensation, his sperm erupting like a volcano deep inside her ass.

In its ultimate pleasure, Tome’s body became light, and was absorbed into Kevin. His body shook in convulsions of delight as their pleasure was relived, before his mind relaxed and was overtaken by darkness.