The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legion of Obedient Super-Slaves

Parts 15-16

9/2010

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

This is a continuation of a story that began with files containing Parts 1-14. You’ll have alot more fun if you read those parts first!

[Summary so far: Slade Beatty has been made the partner of alien Znort, who is supposed to protect the Earth from a potential invasion of powerful barbarians by creating a league of superheroes, but instead does it for his own perverse pleasures.]

15.

Znort materialized in Slade’s room one evening. He got right to the point. “Have you seen my reality-altering device? I can’t find it anywhere.”

Slade explained that he had loaned it to one of the helpful chess club geeks. “He calls himself Paul, but that’s his middle name. His real first name is Xavier. Can you imagine any mother naming her kid Xavier these days?”

“To me, all human names are equally funny-sounding,” replied Znort. “But you should be careful with that device. Does he know how it works?”

“I explained to him that it would only work on a very small number of people, and I told him he couldn’t use it at our school, or over at Springdale High either. And he promised to return it tomorrow.”

“Well, I guess it’s OK. The device intentionally has a very limited range, so he can’t do TOO much damage with it. But when he gets back, don’t forget to have him tell you what he used it for.”

It was already dark. One by one, four cars pulled into the driveway of a house in a middle-class neighborhood. As the occupants got out, fear showed on their faces. All were students from the same high school on the north side of the city, and they knew little about this area far from their homes and school.

Out of the first car stepped George, a very tall and broad-shouldered basketball forward, with medium-length black hair and a very friendly demeanor. From the second car came Larry, also tall at 6′6″ but with a very wiry upper body, a handsome chiseled face and short blond hair. He wasn’t a member of any athletic team, but he was the drum major for the school’s marching band. The third car brought Bob and Bill, two senior wrestlers and football players, each about 6 feet tall, unkempt brown hair, both with over 200 pounds of lineman muscle. And out of the fourth car came the Wilson twins, two cute redheads with freckled skin and tightly muscled 5′8″ bodies. They were talented musicians, but they knew they weren’t here for their musical abilities.

The six students congregated in the driveway. They knew they weren’t supposed to go in the house until 8 pm, and it was still a few minutes before that time.

“So it’s happening again,” said George. “The last thing I remember is my cellphone ringing. And now I’m here. And so are you guys.”

“Same with me. Where are we?” asked Bill. “Obviously the same place we came last time. Why can’t I ever remember where this place is except when we come here?”

“I feel so... helpless,” said Larry. “A phone call, and I have to drop everything and come here and be... tortured.”

Rusty Wilson piped up, “It isn’t exactly torture, it’s more like... what we do. What we were made to do. I mean, I didn’t feel that way at first, but now that I’m back here, it seems almost natural. After all, we’re all...”

“Mutants,” finished his twin Red. “But until three days ago, we didn’t know it. It wasn’t until Master Xavier activated our powers that we found out. Yeah, what we do seemed disgusting to me at first, but I think I’m beginning to accept it.”

“Yeah, maybe you’re right,” said Bob. “After all, there’s nothing we can do about it. And we’re learning how to get good at what we do. But I still can’t help thinking it’s disgusting.”

George said, “Maybe we can talk him out of it. Maybe we can reason with him. There’s got to be something we can offer him to get him to stop this...”

Larry interrupted. “It’s 8 o’clock. We’ve got to go in.” As the six arrived at the door, it opened to reveal a short, small-boned guy with a boyish grin they only knew as Master Xavier. They knew nothing else about him, except that he was able to exploit the mutant powers they never knew they had until their first visit here a few days previously.

“Glad to see you, guys. Come down into the basement rec room. My parents are gone for the evening, so we’ve got hours of fun ahead of us.” The group followed Xavier down the stairs, then automatically took up positions evenly spaced in a circle around Xavier. The small kid reached into his pocket and pulled out a small metallic box. “You guys better get undressed. You remember what happened last time, and you don’t want to have to drive home naked again.” The students, shuddering at the memory, stripped off their clothes and tossed them safely away from the circle. Xavier also stripped, but unlike his visitors, whose cocks were limp with fear, he was at his full impressive (for his small body size) six inches.

Xavier first turned to face big George, who began to plead with him. “Look, can we please talk? We don’t really want to keep being forced to come around—” As he spoke the kid lifted the side of the box lid facing George, revealing a small gray rock. Grey rays emanating from the rock hit George in his broad chest, and his body immediately began to grow, and his verbal protest stopped. As he became bigger—eight feet, ten feet, twelve—his facial expression changed from frantic to totally blank. Finally, he was twice his original size in all dimensions. He stood calmly upright and intoned, in a deep, flat voice, “I am... Obedience Giant...”

Admiring the huge, broad body for a few seconds, Xavier turned to Bob and Bill, who quickly tried to make their case, interrupting each other. “Please, dude, don’t make us—” “Hey, man, isn’t there something we can do for—” But when Xavier opened the box lid and the rays began emanating, the two linemen began to shrink, and their voices got higher and higher pitched, until they got down to be one foot tall miniature muscletoys. Unlike George, though, their bodies did not change in exact proportion. Their hands and feet remained their original size even as the rest of them shrank, leaving them looking somewhat grotesque.

When they reached their final size, their faces also become totally devoid of expression, and they flatly said together, “We are... the Cock Pleasers...”

Xavier turned to Larry, who didn’t say anything but extended his hands in an attempt to fend off the rays. It didn’t work, of course, and soon Larry was shrinking, too. As he grew smaller, his tall, skinny shape changed somewhat. His head came to more of a point, and his ears grew much bigger. When he reached a height of just over one foot, he intoned, “I am... Dildo Boy...”

Finally, Xavier turned to the Wilson twins, who just stood there with their eyes closed, as if totally accepting of their fate. They were the ones who physically changed the most. As they shrank to the one foot level, their body surface changed in consistency. In front, their freckled, fair skin became mottled and absorbent, like a reddish sponge. Meanwhile, their backs got the consistency of steel wool. When they reached their mutant size, they intoned together, “We are... the Stinkfoot Twins...”

Xavier put the box down and admired his handiwork. He shouted, “And who ARE you?”

The group, in unison, shouted, “We are... SEX-MEN!”

“That’s right,” said Xavier, reinforcing their newly-created “history” in their minds. “And you know I was the one who unleashed your special mutant Sex-Genes using the piece of meteorite I discovered. So it’s my responsibility to help you learn how to use your special sex powers to their fullest. Let’s get to work!

“Obedience Giant, I think we’ll use you as our training platform today. Lie down on your back.” Without a word, the huge transformed athlete lay on the floor. Since he was twice his original height, width, and depth, his normally large balls flopped onto the floor at eight times their original volume, and his flaccid cock, usually about seven inches, was now fourteen. “Get hard,” instructed Xavier. Without him touching or even looking at his cock, it grew, lifted itself off the floor, and rose in the air to a fat nineteen inches. It towered above the transformed Bob and Bill like a branchless tree with a mushroom top.

Instinctively, the mutant Cock Pleasers knew what they had to do. Climbing onto Obedience Giant’s prostrate form, and planting their full-size feet firmly next to the “tree”, they reached their large unshrunken hands around the “trunk” and began rubbing. Soon, they discovered their hands beginning to vibrate along the giant stalk. Meanwhile, they found that their tongues, now rough and catlike, had become long enough to reach the mushroom head on top of the stalk, and wrap around it, while they moistened and massaged it. Obedience Giant was starting to moan and twitch, so Xavier informed him that he was not allowed to cum without Xavier’s permission.

Meanwhile, the Stinkfoot Twins were irresistibly attracted to Obedience Giant’s huge smelly feet. Each twin started scrubbing the foot in front of him with his abrasive back, again causing sounds of pleasure from the Giant. Then they turned around and started to gently rub the feet with their sponge sides, absorbing the sweat and smell from the huge pod. They soon found that their flexible mutant bodies allowed them to “flow” between the toes for thorough absorption.

As the group practiced their pleasuring techniques, Dildo Boy was busy pushing his way under Obedience Giant’s heavy balls to get access to the entryway to his personal heaven: the Giant Pucker. Fortunately, Obedience Giant’s ass was big enough that it elevated his asshole above the floor, allowing tall, skinny Dildo Boy to squeeze his way underneath and then inside. Soon, the sights and smells of the giant asstube told him he was in his natural environment. He pushed his way further and further in, sensually rubbing the walls with his giant ears. Soon he had reached the prostate gland, which he massaged with his skilled hands. Obedience Giant was now experiencing pleasure bombardment on all fronts, but it was becoming tortuous since he had been prohibited from cumming by Master Xavier.

Xavier watched the scene unfolding before him with incredible excitement. The little gay boy had transformed a bunch of handsome straight students into bizarre horny sex mutants whose power he created and he alone controlled. And made them believe that they had been that way all along but just never realized it, and that he was doing them a favor! This demonstration of his absolute power had brought him to the brink of orgasm. It was time for the final act.

It was time to let Obedience Giant cum, after which Xavier could have the group devote itself to getting HIM off. Before the words of permission even finished leaving his mouth, a veritable geyser of hot sticky white stuff shot into the air from the giant cock and settled over everything and everyone in the center of the living room. The muscular foot-high Cock Pleasers in particular reveled in this, rolling around in the stuff and using their considerable tongues to scoop as much of it down their cum-hungry little throats as they could. Then, Xavier instructed the Stinkfoot Twins to roll on the floor sponge side down to soak up what was left on the floor. They rushed to obey, although they were not eager to dilute the flavor of the foot juices they had soaked up previously.

The rec room now smelled as if an tsunami of cum had flooded through the place, coating every surface, and had then been walked in by giant, smelly feet. It was a good thing Xavier’s parents never came down here. He knew he would have to try to air the place out by opening the narrow windows near the ceiling, but if he did that it almost seemed as if the aroma of cum and feet might overtake the neighborhood!

Eventually, all the visible cum was licked up or absorbed, and the odor diminished somewhat. Xavier gave new orders to his mutant sex team. “All right, good session, now clean yourselves up and get ready to finish me off. By the way, the plumbing in the bathroom down here is broken, and I don’t want you using the upstairs one since you all reek and I don’t want my folks smelling what’s going on here. Use Obedience Giant as your bath, sink and toilet instead.”

This was something new. George, inside his Obedience Giant exterior, was disgusted by the thought of the entire group using him as a bathroom fixture, forcing him to use his immense tongue to absorb the fluids they had on them, and using his mouth to take care of their toilet needs. But of course as Obedience Giant he lacked the ability to disobey any of their orders, or even complain about them. He was forced to lick, suck, and drink cum, foot sweat, ass juices, and mutant piss until his fellow Sex-Men were relatively clean again (except his own mouth).

Now, the Sex-Men adjusted themselves to their new task of getting their master off. Dildo Boy moved behind Xavier and used his dildo powers to shrink himself to a size that would permit easy entry into Xavier’s bottom. Once inside, he would slowly expand to be able to use his oversize ears and skilled hands inside the master’s sensitive poop chute and on his prostate.

With Obedience Giant’s huge feet scrubbed and cleaned, the Stinkfoot Twins were now drawn to the odor of Xavier’s normal-sized sweaty feet like magnets to steel, preparing for their scrubbing and absorbing duties. Standing on either side of Xavier’s midsection, the Cock Pleasers prepared themselves for the hardest job of all: preventing Xavier from cumming right away, prolonging his pleasure and maximizing the intensity of his orgasm when he did cum. Complex as the job was, that instinctual ability was part of their mutant cock pleasing powers. As Dildo Boy slid in and out of Xavier’s narrow channel, spinning as he stroked, and as the Twins began to work on his feet, the Cock Pleasers skillfully used pressure from their big hands on Xavier’s balls to prevent him from cumming instantly, while their rough tongues easily wrapped around his cock several times each and rubbed in a way to drive him wild.

Finally, when Xavier’s senses reached overload, and all could see he was ready to burst and could take it no more, the Cock Pleasers took their hands off his balls and he exploded, not everywhere around the room like Obedience Giant had, but in his own impressive-for-a-human way. The Cock Pleasers’ tongues darted about so rapidly in pursuit of Xavier’s flying cum that not one drop ever hit the floor. Although it was a much smaller meal for them than Obedience Giant’s earlier load, since it was their master’s cum it tasted much sweeter and was hugely more satisfying to them (no accident, this was part of Xavier’s reprogramming of their reality).

As he lay on the floor in his “afterglow”, Xavier sighed contentedly. Not long before he had been a geeky virginal member of the chess club, and now he was the commander of the greatest mutant sex-force on earth, dedicated to his personal entertainment and pleasure. And he had only begun to explore the possibilities.

After being licked clean of sweat by Obedience Giant, Xavier looked at his watch. “We’re done, and good timing. The effects of the radiation should be wearing off by now, and you’ll be reverting to your human forms in about a minute. As always, you need to forget my name and where my place is once you’re most of the way back home. I’ll call you soon for the next training session. In the meantime, I might call on some of you for more personalized one-on-one pleasure training.” Soon all the mutants were growing or shrinking into their original forms, and they quietly got dressed. Xavier opened the door by way of dismissing them. None of them looked at Xavier or at each other as they walked out, they all just looked down straight in front of them.

As the stunned mutants headed back to their cars, they compared notes on the experience. “It gets more intense, yet more natural every time,” said Larry aka Dildo Boy. “After last time, I found myself visiting the stalls in the boys room at school alot more often than I needed to, just to get a whiff of what I guess is my natural environment.”

“Yeah, and we’ve been noticing guys’ feet alot more when we’re in the locker room, and now we can smell them at a distance,” said Rusty Wilson. “And we can recognize just about any guy in there from his foot odor,” finished his twin Red.

Bob, one of the muscular football players / wrestlers and mutant Cock Pleasers, chimed in, “And Bill and I can recognize all of them just from seeing their cocks, hard or soft. What’s happened with you, George?” he asked the tall basketball center and mutant giant.

George looked unhappy. “Well, since what I do as a mutant is obey, I find myself being forced to go along with smaller guys when they make suggestions or ask me to do something. A couple of them have noticed, and they’ve kind of changed from making requests to giving orders. And they’ve moved from asking for rides, money and stuff to ... well, demands for more personal services. And there’s not much I can do about it. In fact, I have to get to the house of a little freshman geek by 10:30 tonight to ... well, I really don’t want to talk about it,” George said, blushing.

Larry patted him on the back. “Too bad, George, looks you got the worst of the deal. Well, there’s nothing we can do, we were born this way, right?” Which they all believed from the alien device’s alteration of reality. “So, until we’re made to come here next time— ”

They all said, perfectly together, “We are ... SEX MEN!” and drove off.

16.

Little Jay had a new swagger as he walked the halls of Winterfield High. The cute young sophomore gayboy had used a visit to northside rival Springdale High with Slade to secretly seize absolute control of that whole school (see part 10). Slade had previously altered reality to create the cock-size based secret society of The Ten that ruled Springdale, and while Slade was roving around elsewhere during their visit, Jay had used a clever maneuver to gain cum-control over The Ten without telling Slade. So now Jay could give orders to any member of The Ten, and they in turn would be forced to use their powers over the school to perform services for Jay. The Ten knew if they didn’t obey Jay, they might not be allowed to release the giant loads of cum that formed in their supersized balls.

Number 9, in particular, had been tasked by Jay with finding the best-looking guys at Springdale to add to Jay’s “toy collection”. As soon as the cute red-headed wrestler’s cellphone issued a distinctive ring, he knew immediately that it was the most important call he would take all week.

Master Jay began the conversation. “So what have you come up with as my first new addition?”

“I’ve lined up Teddy Danvers, a senior, captain of the lacrosse team. He’s one of the best-looking and richest guys at the school. In fact, he might be THE richest guy here, since anyone else with that kind of money is probably going to private school. But his family isn’t worried about where he goes to high school. His name alone will get him into his dad’s Ivy League college.

“I think he’s a good match for your physical requirements. He’s straight, about 6′3″, with a smooth, nicely-defined body but not bodybuilder-like. Got a cute face that drives the girls wild around here, not to mention some of the guys. He’s blond, with hair in kind of a retro bowl cut. He wears a size 14 shoe, and is hung just under 8 inches. As you can tell, I had him naked and at attention in my office for a full poke-and-prod physical inspection. Naturally, he doesn’t remember any of it.

“He’s got a younger brother Evan who’s a sophomore here, who was forced to admit to me while he was in my power that he was secretly gay. When I heard that, I made some special character modifications during the prep, in case he can help you out. He’s an inch shorter than Teddy and has brown hair, shoe size 13, hung seven even, and plays tennis for the school team. Same smooth defined body type as his brother. He’s a bit young for your sexual tastes, so you may or may not want to involve him in the fun, depending on how it goes.

“I’ve prepped the rest of the family, too. They’re pretty frugal with their living, except they have a weakness for expensive cars and watches. They live in a relatively small mansion with only one full-time live-in servant, who is both the maid and cook. An outside service does most of the rest of the work. That’ll make things easier for you, having to control fewer people at once. Let me tell you what tweaks I’ve made to their personalities.” And Number 9 explained the modifications he’d made to the Danvers family to set up a special night for Master Jay.

“Naturally the family and servant don’t know they’ve been prepped, but the instant they see you they’ll know what to do. As for Teddy, he’s going to leave here after practice tomorrow and drive straight to your school. As soon as he sees you, he’ll suddenly realize he has to do whatever you say, but of course he won’t know why. You’re set up for dinner at the Danvers house. By the way, I left Teddy straight, but when he sees you naked for the first time, he’s programmed to fall head over heels in lust with you. I went for lust not love, since I didn’t want any complications if you don’t have a good time with him.

“Well, that’s the story for tomorrow. I hope you enjoy what I’ve prepared for you.”

Jay replied, “I hope so too, since your ability to cum this weekend depends on it. So what car does Teddy drive, and when will he get here tomorrow?”

The next afternoon, not knowing exactly why, Teddy Danvers drove his Porsche down to Winterfield High. He hadn’t even thought he knew where the school was, but he drove unerringly there without using the GPS. As soon as he got to the entrance to the parking lot, a young teen opened the passenger-side door and got in. (Who is this little shit, and why did I leave that door unlocked, normally I never do, thought Terry.) The kid announced, “I’m Jay,” and immediately everything became clear to Terry.

“Er, I’m supposed to take you home to dinner, aren’t I? And... somehow I know I have to do whatever you tell me to, right?” It sounded weird, but at the time it made perfect sense to Terry.

Jay said, “Well, let’s test it out. Punch your nuts, hard!” Instantly, Terry made a fist and smashed it into his balls. There was searing pain, and for a moment he saw stars.

Jay smiled. Clearly Number 9 had done his job!

After a half a minute recovering from his own ball-punch, Terry contemplated the situation. He might be forced to obey this sadistic dweeb for some reason, but he didn’t have to like it. However, somehow he was unable to say anything nasty to this kid. He asked, “Should I tell my family you’re coming to dinner?”

“Nope, that’s already taken care of. They know just what’s expected of them!” Terry wondered for a moment what that meant, but dismissed it from his mind as he drove home.

As Teddy pulled up to his house with little Jay, he wondered what he was going to tell his family when they saw his guest. It would be clear to them that Jay was much younger than Terry, and didn’t come from their “type of people”. How would he explain the visit? And what if Jay ordered him to do something inappropriate at dinner, and he was forced to do it? What would his straitlaced family think?

As Teddy and Jay walked in the door, Teddy’s two-years-younger brother Evan came bounding down the stairs to meet them. That was a surprise to Teddy, since the two brothers generally didn’t have much to do with one another. But that surprise immediately paled against what came next.

Evan caught up with them as they entered the living room, where their father was sitting in his recliner, and blurted out, “Hey, Teddy, I see you brought Jay! Is he gonna fuck you? Huh, is he?” Not believing what he was hearing, Teddy whipped around to stare at his little brother.

“Well, of course Jay’s going to fuck Teddy, son,” said Mr. Danvers. Teddy’s head whipped around again! Was he hallucinating? “You see, Evan, Teddy has to do whatever Jay says. Just like all of us. I wish Jay would fuck ME, too, but I know I’m too old for him.” At this, Mr. Danvers unzipped his pants, pulled his fat cock through his pants, and began stroking it. Teddy was on total sensory overload, although no one else in the room seemed surprised by what was happening.

Then his mother walked into the room. “Hi, Teddy, Jay. Carole says dinner will be ready right on schedule, in half an hour. Oh, Richard, put that thing away,” she said to her husband. “There will be plenty of time to jerk off if Jay lets you watch him fuck Teddy. I only wish he would fuck me, too,” she said wistfully. “Jay, would you happen to have any straight brothers at home?”

This was altogether too much for Teddy. His elegant, patrician parents both lusting to be fucked by this dweeb from the other side of town? How had Jay gotten power over his entire family? But the surprises were not yet over for Teddy.

As if they were old friends, he heard his brother Evan said to Jay, “Say, is Teddy’s ass ready for you? He’s an ass virgin, so it might be tight going up there for you. If you’d like, I could loosen him up a bit with my extensive dildo collection. You know how skilled I am at using those things, I’ve got years of experience!” Evan actually believed this about himself, although in reality he had only received his dildoes yesterday. But his mind had somehow been filled with memories of his use of the dildoes on himself and his friends over the last few years.

Teddy’s mother spoke up. “Or if you prefer something natural, Jay, I think Carole has some of those really pointy cucumbers in the fridge. Would one of them do? You could have Teddy eat the cucumber afterwards, so there’d be nothing to clean up. I’m sure my son is sufficiently toilet-trained to keep himself sanitary up there, right, Teddy?” Teddy gulped and shook his head yes.

Jay said, “Actually, I think Evan’s idea is better. Before we go in to dinner, Evan, take your brother up to his room, put him face down on his bed, tie his wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed—I’m sure he has enough nice silk ties to do that with—and start working him over with your dildoes, small to large. Don’t let him cum. You have the half hour til dinner to prepare his ass for me. Teddy, while you’re up there, do whatever your little brother tells you to do, as if the orders came from me.”

Evan grabbed the back of his big brother’s shirt. “You heard the man, let’s go upstairs.” Teddy knew he had no choice but to obey as he was frog-marched by Evan up the stairs to his own room. As the brothers climbed the stairs, Teddy heard the rest of the conversation in the living room.

Jay said, “In the meantime, I’ll just sit down here and watch TV.” The father jumped out of his recliner to allow Teddy to sit down in his place. “And Richard,” Jay addressed the father, “while I may not want to fuck you, I wouldn’t say no to a nice foot massage and tongue bath.” Without a word, Richard dropped to the floor and began to remove Jay’s aging sneaks, savoring the aroma from each one before he tossed it aside and went to peel off Jay’s ripe socks.

Jay said to the mother, “Evelyn, why don’t you help Carole with dinner. If you do a good job, I’m sure Carole will let you play with her boobs after the meal. And if I’m in a good mood, I might even convince Carole to let you lick out her pussy!” Evelyn hustled off to the kitchen, saying, “I hope so, but Carole can be so demanding!”

Jay sat back contentedly watching TV, absent-mindedly fondling his cock while Richard capably serviced his feet using his mouth and tongue, a skill that Richard’s memory was convinced he always had, but which in reality he had only learned the day before.

After about twenty minutes, Jay’s mellow mood was broken upon hearing cries of agony from upstairs. Jay thought, Evan must have gotten to the really large dildoes by now, and knew he was running out of time for Terry’s conditioning, so he was being less patient. “Say Richard, why don’t you go upstairs and have Evan order Terry to make less noise, it’s disturbing my TV viewing pleasure.” Richard jumped up immediately and raced upstairs to comply. Soon, the cries became muffled, and then stopped completely, as Richard returned downstairs to retake his place on the floor at Jay’s feet.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Evan was concerned about how little remaining time he had to work on Terry’s ass to prep him for Jay. Evan had been forced to switch to the largest dildoes before his artificially mind-implanted “experience” told him Teddy was ready for them, and as a result Teddy had cried out in pain loud enough to disturb Jay downstairs, until Evan had forced him to bite down on his pillow. But finally athletic Teddy’s ass seemed to adapt to the sizable dildoes, and Evan judged him almost ready for Jay.

Looking down at his muscular big brother athlete-hero Teddy helplessly tied face down on his own bed, whimpering as Evan’s largest vibrating dildo pounded inside his vulnerable asshole, naughty gay Evan had an outside-the-box idea. He looked at his Patek Philippe watch, and saw that he still had Terry under his direct command for another eight minutes. Leaving the electric dildo running in Terry’s now-stretched ass, Evan ran to his own room, pulled out his hard cock, took a digital picture of it, and sent it to his printer. Grabbing the printed photo and a piece of tape, he ran back to Terry’s room and taped the photo to the headboard just above the mattress level. Then he grabbed Terry’s head by the hair and lifted his face off the pillow so he was forced to stare straight at the picture of Evan’s hard cock.

Knowing that to Terry, at least for the moment any command from Evan was the same as an unbreakable command from Jay, the little brother hissed, “That’s my cock, Terry. Study it carefully, completely. When Jay is not here, this cock rules your life. You worship it, you long to serve it, you would do anything for it. Keep this sacred photo and remember.” Terry’s helplessly open mind was absorbing his little brother’s ruthless commands. He felt himself changing in ways he couldn’t prevent. In his new reality, his life would now revolve around Evan’s cock. That cock would decide what Terry was allowed to do, what friends he could have, what activities he could participate in. His enslavement was complete.

Evan continued, “You’re not to volunteer this information to anyone, even Jay. You just know that it’s true. From now on, whatever belongs to you, really belongs to my cock. Jay won’t be around much, but I’ll be around all the time. You’ll need my permission to go anywhere, buy anything, make friends with anyone. I know you weren’t gay, but your former sexuality isn’t important anymore, only pleasing my cock is. At school, at my command you’ll function as bait to get the best-looking gay guys to come here, where I’ll take ‘em down.

“OK, when Jay comes up here after dinner, you’ll give him the ride of your life, and cum with incredible power. But it will be the last time you cum without MY explicit permission. He’ll move on, and I’ll move in. Your ass, your cock, your MIND will be mine. Now let’s head down to dinner.” Evan removed the vibrating dildo from Terry’s ass, untied him from the bed, fastened one of the ties to Terry’s hard cock as a leash, and pulled Terry off the bed and down the stairs.

Dinner was a somewhat unusual affair, with parents Richard and Evelyn in their elegant home-leisure wear, Jay in his normal grungy shirt and baggy pants, Evan still in the A&F outfit he wore to school, and Terry completely naked except for a tie dangling from his cock. No one but Terry seemed to find this in the least weird.

Terry desperately wanted to tell Jay, his parents, ANYONE what his little brother had just done to him, but of course he couldn’t, having been ordered not to. Knowing that Terry wasn’t allowed to cum, Evan used his left shoe to stroke Terry’s exposed cock under the table. Terry had to bite his lip to avoid emitting a moan, which he knew would anger Jay. Despite all the friendly banter when Jay had arrived, dinner was a mostly silent affair, another rarity for the family. Usually this was the only time they spent together, and Richard and Evelyn always tried to show an interest in their sons by asking about their day-to-day lives. But at this point everyone already knew way too much.

After they were done with dessert, Evelyn left for the kitchen for her normal (at least to her, as of the day before) task of sexually gratifying Carole, who was now a strict disciplinarian. The elegant lady tried her best to please her somewhat overweight, big-breasted maid, but Carole always seemed to require more from her, no matter what she did.

Jay then led Terry up to his room by his cock-leash silk tie. Jay admired the nicely-muscled, smooth “lacrosse body” that Terry was displaying. Terry seemed to walk a bit funny, but that was understandable to Jay, considering Terry’s recent dildo enlarging experience at the hands of Evan. Once in the room, Jay pushed Terry onto his back on the bed, with his big feet dangling over the edge. Richard and Evan followed into the room and stripped naked, forming a small spectator section near the door. Jay wanted both males to witness the official deflowering of the family’s elder son, at least the real cock (non-dildo) version of the event.

As Jay began to disrobe, he noticed a concerned and frightened look on Terry’s face. But as soon as Jay had stripped off his last article of clothing, Terry issued a gasp, and his expression altered to one of amazement, then intense lust. To Terry, Jay’s body was absolutely perfect, far better than that of any female he had even dreamed of. His heart rate doubled, he began to sweat, and his substantial cock rose, untouched, in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Jay began by climbing onto Terry and swirling his tongue on Terry’s nipples. Girls had done this to Terry before, but in this case, in his manipulated mind, it felt ten times more sensuous. Even with this simple action being performed by the perfect male on top of him, he was afraid he was going to cum before the time was right. But his subconscious knew he wasn’t allowed to cum until he was told to, so he actually needn’t have worried. But this just intensified his feelings.

Next Jay sucked on Terry’s pectorals, licked his biceps, and then slowly lowered his tongue to roll across the ridges of Terry’s abs. This was Jay’s first time in control with a senior athlete’s body under him, and he was determined to make the most of it. Terry went nuts with anticipation as Jay approached his stately erect cock.

But Jay’s tongue never got there. This came as an unexpected and deeply disappointing development for Terry, whose sexual feelings were being expertly toyed with by Master Jay, based on advice he had gotten from Springdale cockmaster Number 9. Climbing off the panting athlete, Jay growled, “Roll over.” Terry was forced to comply, and he knew that foreplay was now officially finished. It was a reminder that this event was all about Jay’s pleasure, not Terry’s.

Jay examined Terry’s ass. It appeared that there was enough lube left over from the dildoes to make additional lubrication unnecessary. Concerned about his health, Jay ordered the face-down Terry to recite his complete sexual history. Other than some early jerk-off sessions with his buds, it all involved females, and he was always fastidiously protected. Naturally, both Richard and Evan heard the whole story. Richard was surprised by how much sex his older son had had, and couldn’t help a certain feeling of pride. Evan was actually disappointed, both by Terry’s lack of even some gay experimentation other than jacking off, and by the fact that the quantity of sexual encounters didn’t live up to the Terry Danvers legend at school. But of course he secretly knew that Terry’s straight life was now at an end, unless Evan himself decided to permit any, which he doubted. He thought he might allow Terry to date for social reasons, but never to stay erect when with a female. Terry would become HIS toy right after this.

At long last, Jay entered Terry. The newly-exercised asshole was loose enough to permit Jay’s modest cock relatively easy admission, but was certainly still elastic enough that it provided Jay with a nice tight fit as he pumped in and out. Little bro Evan had evidently done HIS job well, too.

Unfortunately, Jay’s lack of practical experience meant that he was unable to hold himself off for more than a few minutes. Realizing he was about to lose it, and wanting to see the results of his work, Jay pulled out of Terry, rolled him onto his back again, and began shooting all over his face. This would have normally revolted Terry, but once he saw the perfection of Jay’s little cock in front of his eyes, he wished Jay’s cum shots would never end, that he would be so covered in Jay’s cum that he couldn’t see or breathe. When Jay shouted, “Cum, Terry-slave!", Terry had no control over his instant orgasm, and soon his eight-incher was adding his own contribution to his facial covering. Exhausted but satisfied in many dimensions, Jay collapsed on top of Terry.

Richard and Evan were also ready to climax, but since they hadn’t been given permission, they found themselves frustratingly unable to do so, although their cocks were rubbed raw from the effort. Still hard but unable to do anything about it, they left the room and went back downstairs. Soon, Jay and Terry followed, Terry still with a white coating on his face and hair, since Jay had forbidden him to clean it off before morning. Jay wanted Terry to spend the night with the results of their passionate lovemaking crusting on his face.

As Jay left, he gave some parting commands. “I think that you guys should be naked whenever you’re around the house without guests. You’ve got fine bodies, you should be proud of them. But keep the shades and curtains closed, you don’t want to freak out the neighbors.”

Noticing that Richard and Evan were still hard, he added, “And I’m officially giving you permission to cum, as long as you keep it all in the family. Don’t worry, Evelyn, you may consider Carole part of the family. As for the rest of your life activities, you may continue them as you’ve done all along. No one else needs to know the, erm, UNTRADITIONAL nature of this family.” Before he finished the speech, Richard erupted like a fountain onto the expensive Bokhara rug. But as intense as the sexual pressure was, Evan conjured up an iron will somehow to NOT cum, to defer his gratification for a bit. He knew that Jay’s final commands to the family worked out perfectly for what he had in mind for Terry.

And so Jay left, not knowing when or even if he’d be back. After all, this was just the first experience of many he expected to be arranged by Springdale High’s cockmaster Number 9 from among the school’s best-looking guys. Who knew how they would stack up? Although since Terry’s family certainly had one of the nicest houses of anyone in the public school, Jay was pretty sure he would hold any future orgies among members of his soon-to-be-growing harem at that house. He thought of having Richard remake one of the many rooms in the house into a group sex and dungeon area, complete with huge flat screens to play games, watch porn, or even play back group sex events that took place in that room. Of course, it would have to be fully surrounded by tiny cameras and microphones, all connected to a computer on the internet...

As Jay drove off, Evan once again reached down and gave a few jerks to his hard cock, which forcibly commanded big brother Terry’s attention. Grabbing Terry’s tie cock-leash, Evan led his cum-crusted older brother up the stairs, growling, “It’s not fair that you got off but not me. So now it’s my turn. And I won’t be nearly as gentle or as quick as Jay. But you better get used to it, because you’re a slave to my cock from now on.” And as he was helplessly pulled up the stairs, his previously virginal but now well-used sore ass twitching, poor Terry realized that what Evan said was true...