The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legion of Obedient Super-Slaves

Part 10

12/2008

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

This is a continuation of a story that began with files containing Parts 1-9. You’ll have alot more fun if you read those parts first!

[Summary so far: Slade Beatty has been made the partner of alien Znort, who is supposed to protect the Earth from a potential invasion of powerful barbarians by creating a league of superheroes, but instead does it for his own perverse pleasures.]

10.

Once again, Slade was visiting Znort’s lab. The sophomore was pissed off. His use of the short-range alternate-reality device had resulted in unexpected consequences. He had changed things so that the Powers brothers, leaders of the school’s unbeatable baseball team and scornful, like everyone else, of the worthless wrestling squad, were now (in altered reality) losers on the school’s hapless baseball team, and ass-cleaners to the school’s unbeatable wrestling squad. But the Powers brothers had been enslaved by a young Assmaster in their main rival school Springdale, who had misused his power to force the ass-cleaners to sabotage Winterfield’s wrestling team in its meet with that rival. Now Winterfield had a loser baseball team AND a beaten wrestling squad.

“Well, even with just a short-range reality alteration, things can happen,” said Znort.

“Yeah, well, I think I need to make a small adjustment to my adjustment,” said Slade. “I’m going over to Springdale High today and see what I can do.”

“Remember, keep it small, the change can only cover a very limited number of people or it won’t happen at all. Springdale has almost 5,000 students. What do you intend to do?”

“I think I can keep the number of people I alter WAY down and still have a big impact. I’ve been thinking...”

Nobody at Springdale High noticed Slade’s quick visit, or saw the flash that occurred when he put his hands around the alternate-reality device. But afterwards, they ALL knew who really ran the school. Not the principal, not the faculty, not the administrators, but... The Ten!

Of course no one knew that for sure, and no one outside the school knew about it AT ALL. And no one even knew who The Ten were. And The Ten liked it that way. The Ten were the nine students, and one teacher, who had the biggest cocks in the school. And with those cocks, they ruled with absolute authority. When they chose to reveal themselves, no one could refuse them anything. And they always covered up their tracks afterwards, leaving no trace for the students, or the outside world, to follow.

Of course, most students suspected particular guys of belonging, and in one or two cases they were correct. But in most cases, they would have been astonished, because they had no clue... and that was intentional. The Ten mostly made sure no one got a good long look at their cocks in the locker rooms or showers, and if anyone DID look too directly, he might find himself wandering the halls shortly thereafter having totally forgotten the last ten minutes. And these guys were HUNG: having, say, nine and a half inches might put someone in the top 2-3% of all guys, but it wouldn’t get him into the top ten out of several thousand.

Six of The Ten were gay, three were straight, and one was truly bisexual. This was way out of proportion to the general school population, but it was one of Slade’s subtle adjustments. Slade didn’t do this by making six of the biggest-dicked guys gay; he did it by giving six gay guys enormous dicks. He felt the gay minority should be overrepresented in The Ten because gay students were in greater need of protection and assistance than the straight majority. Plus, there might more good kinky fun as a result!

The Ten mostly ruled for what they believed to be the good of the school. Of course, with such absolute power, they didn’t refrain completely from taking a few personal benefits along the way. They did try to make those benefits inconspicuous, and most of the students and faculty members providing the benefits either didn’t realize what they were doing, or thought it was their own idea.

Take Paul and Julie. Both seniors, they had been inseparable since the seventh grade. Paul, a star swimmer, was 6 feet tall with a sleek body, shiny black hair and a killer smile. He wanted to become a doctor so he could help people in third world countries. Julie was blonde, 5′6″, one of the best-looking girls in the senior class, and an outstanding guard on the basketball team. She too wanted to help people, by becoming a teacher. Paul and Julie planned to get engaged, go to college together, then head out to help the world as husband and wife. The two had been a popular couple for years, and went everywhere together.

Now Paul and Julie were sitting in the office of Vice Principal Henderson. Not that Mr. Henderson was aware of this. He was too busy, naked on his hands and knees eating kibble out of a doggie bowl on the floor in the corner. Meanwhile, sitting at the desk, long hairy legs sprawled across the top of the desk, was Number 6, a very tall senior with longish brown hair wearing shorts and flip-flops. On one finger was what looked like an ordinary class ring. But on the hand of one of The Ten, it was a source of enormous hypnotic power. Paul and Julie were currently both fully under its influence. Ruby-red beams were leaving the stone in the center of the ring and entering the eyes of the two sweethearts, who seemed oblivious to the world at the moment.

Number 6 contemplated the very attractive couple in front of him, eyes and minds wide open, awaiting programming. He spoke: “You guys are very dedicated to helping others. OK, I’m going to work with that. Paul—” the helpless senior’s eyes widened even further to accept his new reality—“You have always admired and secretly worshipped guys with big, powerful feet.”

Paul murmured “...big, powerful feet... worship...” His eyes shifted down to the huge pods being flaunted on the desktop by Number 6. Even from the far side of the desk, Number 6 could see the fabric in Paul’s pants stir as he grew hard.

Number 6 continued. “You know that many of us with big feet sweat a lot. And there are pockets of toe jam...”

Paul repeated “...toe jam...” and kept staring.

“You have always wanted to help us by keeping our feet clean, using your nose to sniff out the most disgusting spots, using your tongue to clean off the sweat, wiping our foot stench onto your clothes, where you can secretly enjoy it later...”

Paul repeated “...foot stench...” but a part of him was fighting this perverse repurposing of his life. He began to sweat profusely. “Noooo.....” But his eyes never left the giant feet hovering in front of his face.

Number 6 sat upright at having been contradicted. Moving his thumb behind the ring, he touched a small button that increased the intensity of the beam hitting Paul. “You MUST help us foot gods, or you feel weak, you feel useless. Your VALUE in life, your PURPOSE in life, is pleasing our feet.” The higher power level of the beam forced this idea past Paul’s rapidly faltering defenses. It all made sense to him now. The rest was easy for Number 6.

“This has always been true. You just didn’t realize it until now. It is a natural part of your being. Now, kneel at the edge of the desk and surrender yourself to my feet.” Paul dropped off the chair to his knees. Number 6 kicked off his flip-flops, and allowed Paul to bow his head on the edge of the desk, at the feet that would rule his life from now on. Number 6 rubbed his left foot over Paul’s beautiful black hair. Paul felt something electric course through him as the foot made contact. Then Number 6 pushed Paul’s head back, and Paul slumped back in his chair.

Number 6 turned his attention, and ring power, on the girl. “Julie—” her eyes responded to the commanding mention of her name—“You know how hard it is for us poor guys with gigantic cocks to get satisfaction.” Number 6 pulled his giant man-sausage out of those confining shorts for Julie to stare at, as he fingered it to erection. “Women refuse to let us in all the way, or won’t even let us near them at all, for fear of being torn up inside. This is TOTALLY unfair. You want to help us. You NEED to help us. You must train your pussy and your throat to hold, massage, and please our huge cocks. You feel empty without one of these cocks inside you.”

“...empty...” repeated Julie.

Number 6 sat back. He really hadn’t wanted to do this, to pervert their sincere desire to help people. Julie and Paul had been such a sweet couple for all those years and had decent ambitions for their future, but Number 6’s straight superior, Number 3, had kept his eye on Julie for years, and was now in a position to turn his casual desire into reality. And of course Number 6 had to do what Number 3 wanted. Number 6 just figured, as long as he had to split Julie off from Paul for the benefit of Number 3, then it would be OK for Number 6 to take possession of Paul for his own enjoyment. After all, Paul would have been devastated over losing Julie otherwise. This way, he wouldn’t even know the difference, he would be too busy exploring the disgusting joys of the giant feet of Number 6 and his friends.

Number 6 filled in their instructions. “What you have learned here has always been true. Paul, all afternoon you will be looking at guys’ shoes and sandaled feet and, in your mind, comparing them unfavorably to mine. At the end of the day you will see me outside your last class, and you will try to find a way to talk me into bringing you home, where you will try everything to seduce me in order to get at my feet. I’ll brush you off at first, and you’ll have to try more desperate measures to get me to go along. But if you do it right, you will earn your place at my feet and will be happy. Julie, throughout the day you will try to guess how big guys’ cocks are from their height, the size of their hands and feet, and the outlines you will try to see in their pants. As you leave your last class, in the hallway you will see an athletic guy with the biggest outline in his pants you have seen all day. THIS will be the guy you need to help tonight. You will do anything to get him to take you home, where you will get your first mouth and pussy fittings on the cock you will be working to please from now on.

“Neither of you will remember anything since you left English class. You may now leave.” Paul and Julie got up in unison and walked out of the room. Number 6 got up, put his shorts and flip-flops back on, and left. A couple of minutes later, Mr. Henderson got up off the floor, got dressed, and sat at his desk to do some work. A bell rang, and he noticed it was lunchtime. That’s odd, he thought. I had no breakfast this morning, so why am I not hungry for lunch?

Paul and Julie walked down the hallway together, as usual. But Paul was troubled. As his eye roved across the floor of the hall, assessing the size of the shoes going by, he wondered how he was going to tell Julie. While he and Julie had always been friends, he had never told her about his intense desire to serve the special needs of the big-footed. And he was afraid she had somehow gotten the idea that they would get together after high school, in a permanent sort of way. How could he break it to her?

Meanwhile, she was having similar thoughts, as she involuntarily examined the bulges in the pants going by. If the pants were too loose, she would look at hands, feet, anything to give her a clue as to how big a cock was in those pants. Paul was cute, but her life’s work wouldn’t involve him. His cock wasn’t big enough to need her services, or to win her dedication. She wondered, was it finally time to tell him?

Of course, by the end of the day their problems would be solved, as they would discover the objects of their lives’ ambitions inside the pants and shoes of Numbers 3 and 6, respectively.

As the leader of The Ten, and the guy with the biggest cock in the school, Number 1 was not exactly a secret. Tall, with a boyish grin, long chestnut hair, a nicely sculpted upper body and legs that went on forever, he exuded self-confidence and a sense of command that seemed natural rather than arrogant. Most students had him correctly figured as the leader of The Ten, assuming The Ten even existed. Number 1 didn’t have to use his ring often to get what he wanted; people gave it to him anyway, wanting him to be happy with them. Number 1 also tended not to keep people as permanent sex toys; when he felt the need, he’d quickly grab someone, zap them into mind-free obedience, use them for a short while, erase their memory, then let them go.

By contrast, skinny, dark-haired junior Number 10 had developed a whole little harem for sex play. This was probably to compensate for his feelings of inadequacy as the lowest-ranking member of The Ten, due to his relatively small (under 11 inch) endowment. His favorite pair of love toys were Bob and Benny, both juniors. Bob was, at ten inches plus, one of the best-hung guys in the school not quite big enough to be in The Ten, while Benny had the smallest peanut dick to be found in the school. Number 10 never tired of pairing these two up, having them work together on pleasing him, or play out domination scenarios, where Bob was constantly humiliated as “donkey dick” and cock-tortured by little Benny. Bob was not allowed to defend himself as Benny would cage Bob’s cock, or dress it up in doll’s clothes, or paint it in bright colors using food coloring. Number 10 made Bob wish all the time that he were lucky enough to have a peanut dick like Benny’s.

Number 2 was one of Slade’s little gay boy upgrade specials. His life had been perhaps the most changed by Slade’s alteration of reality. Before Slade changed things, life had been extremely frustrating. He was the younger of two brothers in a very conservative family, and the two brothers couldn’t have been more different. The future Number 2 was short, skinny, smooth almost everywhere on his body except for his head of long brown hair, unathletic, and had a four-inch cock. At school, the sophomore was too embarrassed to shower with the others after PE, afraid both of getting hard at the sight of all the guys and of showing how small he was.

Meanwhile, his older brother was one of the school’s top senior athletes. Tall, blond, muscled, with a nice layer of hair on his legs, and well-hung at nine inches, Vance had always wondered how he and the twerp could have the same parents. It must have been a cruel accident of genetics, thought Vance, who had never been able to feel anything but scorn for his little brother. He hadn’t picked on his brother for years, but he had little to do with him, in or out of school. And when he would spot the occasional bully cornering his brother, calling him names like “fag” and humiliating him in front of friends, Vance wouldn’t walk over to intervene. After all, he half agreed with the bully’s assessment of the twerp, anyway.

The little guy’s feelings towards his big brother were quite different, however. The brothers shared a bathroom between their two rooms, and the bathroom door in the twerp’s room sat wide off its hinges, so even when it was closed, it afforded a great view of Vance behind the glass shower door. Little bro wondered, too, how he could have been so cheated by genetics as to not even appear related to the boy-god he jerked off to as he watched him shower. He wished his brother would have more to do with him, even if it were to pick on him. He fantasized about being used sexually by Vance and then discarded when he wasn’t needed anymore, being forced to keep Vance’s incredible cock happy, being naked under the desk licking Vance’s legs as he did his homework, being verbally humiliated by Vance as he did anything Vance wanted, cleaned his room, ironed his clothes, anything.

When Vance would have a number of his jock friends over, and they would secretly get drunk in his room, the little guy would be in the bathroom on his knees, staring through the gap in the door to Vance’s room, listening to the sloshed dudes comparing notes on their athletic and sexual conquests, wishing he could be in the room being passed from one drunk jock to another as a sexual party favor. He felt so inadequate as a guy, he knew he DESERVED to be nothing more than a toy for those jocks to use. This thought excited him so much he had to be careful, as he watched the lounging jocks, not to make a sound when his little cock came as he knelt on the bathroom floor. And when any of the jocks was about to stumble into the bathroom to take a piss, he had to race back into his own room so he could get a good view through the door crack of the monster cock that was sure to be at least twice the size of his own.

Needless to say, he could never say a word about this to his brother. The best he could hope for was never to come to Vance’s attention. In short, he led the life of a superhorny, closeted gay teen in what he was sure was one of the most frustrating situations possible.

However, since Slade’s reality change, the shoe was on the other foot, or perhaps it might be more appropriate to say, the jock was on the other cock. The change only affected a few people directly, but it went big and deep, altering history as well. While little bro was still mostly the same physically—short, skinny, long brown hair—now he was the secret possessor of the second-largest cock in a school of over 5,000. Of course he STILL couldn’t shower with the others after PE, but for a different reason. While he still didn’t want to attract attention by getting hard looking at guys, he also needed to hide the endowment would surely have marked him as one of The Ten.

At home, he still didn’t have much to do with his jock big brother Vance. But ever since the day a couple of years previously, when Vance, looking through the crack between the bathroom door and its frame, spotted his brother, then age 14, in the shower, soaping up his incredible cock, Vance’s world had changed completely. He felt utterly cheated that his brother would have gotten—THAT, while he himself had taken ribbing for years for his four-incher (another Slade change). His sexual world began to change that day. His interest in girls faded away, and all he could think of when jerking off was that commanding cock from hell. It felt to him as if all the masculinity in the house had been sucked into that cock, leaving none for him.

Vance was still one of the school’s top jocks. But whenever he would make the winning basket, or score the winning touchdown, he would fantasize he had done it for the glory of his brother’s cock, to try to prove he was worthy of serving that cock. He would imagine himself on his knees in his room, facing his brother’s hard cock, awaiting orders, sexual or otherwise. While he had to act macho in front of his jock friends, he knew his little brother really wore the jock in the family. But of course he couldn’t say anything to anyone about it, least of all his brother.

Slade had picked Number 2 to be part of his reality alteration project when he spotted him during a scouting visit to Springdale. The kid was about the same height, age, and stature as Slade, and it didn’t require much of Slade’s gaydar to get the picture. Slade thought that he would make a great defender of the interest of the school’s gay social victims. And as the school’s ruling gay guy, he might work to improve the school’s homophobic culture. And have some satisfying sex besides!

Number 2 and Number 8 were meeting in the office of Mr. Donner, who had suddenly felt the need to clean out the urinals in the neighboring boys room with a toothbrush.

Number 2 came to the point. “We’ve got a problem Assmaster on our hands.”

“What’s an Assmaster?”

“You’ve heard of ass cleaners, right? Well, it turns out that an ass cleaner is the natural slave of an Assmaster. If he ever meets one, he becomes bonded to the master ass. Assmasters are very rare, but we’ve got one right here at Springdale. Problem is, he abused his power last week, to get Winterfield’s state-champion wrestling team to lose to ours.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Well, aside from the ethical implications”—both of them laughed at this—“it calls a huge amount of attention to us when something as improbable as that happens. If people were to look too closely at exactly how we won, how the WInterfield guys all failed the same sort of way, it could be bad for us.”

“So, can’t Number 7 take care of it? He’s our head of discipline.” Number 7 was the sole faculty member with a cock big enough to qualify him for The Ten. But since there were far fewer teachers in the school than students, even as the oldest Ten member he was not high up the size order of the group.

“Number 7 is busy conducting the weekly faculty orgy. I hope it’s as good as last week’s, the one that was caught in that video he showed us, ‘Schoolteachers Gone Wild’. Oh, you missed it, didn’t you? It starts slowly, with Mr. Ferguson calmly discussing strategies for mandatory testing with Ms. Jones, Hatcher, and Olsen, and before long everyone is naked and the three ladies are taking turns swinging on his dick, but HIS attention is totally on servicing the schlong of Mr. Norris being shoved in his face... after the heavy oral action, it gets even better. But I digress.

“Our cute little sophomore Assmaster needs to be brought down a peg. He doesn’t know it, but he has an appointment with Mr. Kleinschmidt this afternoon.” A shudder from both of them. “Don’t worry, Kleinschmidt knows in this case to restrict himself to refashioning the attitude, not the body.”

As at many schools, the PE faculty seemed to have attracted a few of those sadists who enjoyed watching, and encouraging, the Darwinist spectacle of the strong dominating and humiliating the weak. Number 2 had used his power to mostly eliminate those types; they quit of their own accord when they discovered they were becoming irresistibly attracted to each other’s smells, and unable to stop themselves from licking each other in front of students. But Number 2 left one of these sadists in place, the nastiest and most creatively cruel of them, Mr. Kleinschmidt. He was short, with crew-cut blond hair, big muscles in his chest and legs, and a short but really fat cock. Number 2 had him construct a mini-dungeon in the school basement, and gave him the special power to prevent his victims from telling anyone what he was doing to them.

“But once Kleinschmidt has ‘broken’ his will, what happens to him? Do we let him mope around without having sex? Do we have any ass cleaners here at Springdale?”

“If he doesn’t abuse his powers, I don’t mind letting him have a small stable of ass cleaners. And they’re not so rare, I’m sure we have some here. We’ll just let him find them naturally. Once they get a whiff of his master ass, they’ll be his for life if he wants ‘em. Nothing else matters in that relationship: age, height, size, makes no difference. I heard of one small teen Assmaster assembling his own set of burly biker-gang ass slaves. They all raised hell during the day and secretly worshipped his ass at night. They had tattoos of him on their own asses. I wish I could have seen them in action.”

English teacher Mr. Donner felt the sudden need to leave his office and go to the basement to do pushups. Soon after, into his office walked two students: one a member of The Ten that no one suspected, the other a guy everyone ASSUMED was one of The Ten, but wasn’t. Lonnie, a football offensive lineman, was big in every good dimension, tall, beefy, muscular arms and legs, and a cock that approached ten inches. Many students assumed he must be one of The Ten, and he made no effort to discourage that assumption. In fact, he did everything he could to suggest it was true, often twisting his class ring absent-mindedly as if he were thinking about activating it. This would cause some of his fellow students to immediately offer him things: help with projects, rides, money, their virginity, or whatever they thought he would value. Unfortunately for him, one of the girls he was seducing this way happened to be the girlfriend of Number 8.

This annoyed Number 8 considerably, for quite a number of reasons. First, for the good of The Ten, he had not revealed to her, or anyone else, that he was a member, nor had she ever seen his cock (which would have provided a pretty good clue). This restraint had been frustrating to Number 8, but he was willing to do it for the good of The Ten and the school. He was sort of average-looking, not that tall and not that built, and was more musical than athletic, so getting and keeping a normal, real girlfriend was more of an effort for him than for the studlier guys at school (as opposed to zapping some girl into a horny big-breasted sex toy, which a beam from his ring could have done anytime he wanted). It had taken him awhile to win over Lacey, and now in one hour this lout, this popular athlete, was beginning to peel her away from him, by pretending to be one of The Ten. Didn’t Lonnie already have enough girls hanging off his arm at it was?

As Lonnie stared helplessly into the ring beam, Number 8 considered his punishment. “Lonnie, I know you like to pretend to be one of The Ten, and normally we don’t mind. Your act distracts attention away from us REAL Ten members. But it seems you’re using that image to get favors from people, and especially sexual favors from girls.”

Even though Lonnie’s expression was mostly blank as his face was penetrated by the ring beam, a worried expression briefly passed across his face.

“This has got to stop. You’ve gone too far, and it’s not only hurting our image, it’s totally dishonest. You’re good-looking and sort of hung. You should be able to get all the girls you want without making it look like you’re using the power of The Ten.” Number 8 didn’t mention anything about having witnessed Lonnie’s most recent conquest, of his own girlfriend. “So I’m going to have to keep you safely away from the girl population here at school.

“Over the next few days you’re going to alter your image. You’re going to change from alpha male girl-hound into a sex-starved gay bottom boy. You’re going to dress, act, talk like a guy that constantly needs his ass and throat filled with cock. You’re going to seek out every gay guy in this school, and BEG him to use you anyway he wants, the more degrading the better. You can try to work on the straight guys too, but that may get you beat up, and since you now fight like a girl, that won’t work out so well for you.

“Every day, you’ll be swinging your ass from side to side seductively as you walk down the hall, you’ll call all your fellow gay guys ‘girl’, you’ll stare at the muscular athletes in the locker room showers and wish they would do it with you. Including your football teammates. ESPECIALLY your football teammates. Who knows, you may luck out there with some closeted guy.”

Lonnie was looking outright distressed. Number 8 was astounded at Lonnie’s ability to even know what was going on, much less offer any resistance. He flicked off his ring beam.

“Something wrong, Lonnie?”

Lonnie shook his head to clear it. He soon saw that he had not dreamed what came before. He even felt the changes in himself, although he was not completely sure how different he had become. He found himself subconsciously evaluating the average-looking guy behind the desk, and asking himself, “Gay? Umm... I guess not.” The thought frightened him.

Lonnie began pleading. “Please don’t make me gay. I love girls! I’ll stop pretending to be in The Ten to get girls. But you’re changing who I really am. You’re throwing away the real me. I’m as straight as it gets. I’ve never even had a gay thought like most of my friends have. Please let me be straight!”

Number 8 was impressed by Lonnie’s strong mind and audacity, but he was still angry about Lonnie’s attempt to seduce his girlfriend. “So you like the way you really are, huh? Disgusting as that is? Are you absolutely sure that’s what you want?”

“Yes, I’m sure. Absolutely sure. Please, let me be straight!”

Number 8 smiled cruelly, and activated the booster on his ring beam as he reaimed it at Lonnie. Again, Lonnie’s eyes opened wide, but this time there was no independent thought, no resistance. “OK, I’m granting your request. You are going to remain straight. Oh, you’re still going to do everything I told you to do before—act and dress like a gay bottom boy, seek out guys for degrading sex, flirt with your football teammates—but all the time, you’ll be straight. You’ll be totally disgusted at what you’re doing, but you won’t be able to help yourself, and your cock will be erect whenever you’re flirting or having sex with a guy. Too bad, as a gay guy the sex would have been enjoyable. But now it’ll just feel like you’re doing what you have to do. And of course you’ll have no idea why you’re doing it. Naturally, you’re never allowed to look sexually at, much less make out with, a female again.

“OK, now get out there and serve all the gay cocks you can find!” Lonnie soon found himself walking down the hall, feeling somehow... different. There were the attractive girls he knew, but for some reason he couldn’t really look at them or talk to them. Instead, his focus seemed to fall on guys, especially smaller ones and effeminate-looking ones, and he would wonder, “Is he gay?” The thought that some guy might be gay caused his cock to jump in his pants. WHY? “What can I do to satisfy that guy?” the thought would then course through his mind. And that thought would freak him out. But he knew he would somehow HAVE to find out about the guy...

Slade Beatty was visiting Springdale with his friend Little Jay. He knew Jay was gay and had had very limited sexual experience, so he thought he would show him a good time at the new-reality Springdale. In a classroom after school sat Slade, Jay, and the naked and erect Number 1, oblivous and fully controllable under the influence of Slade’s bottle of supercum. Jay couldn’t help staring at the largest cock he had ever seen in his life.

Slade explained the Springdale hierarchy, how The Ten worked, and how the hypnotized Number 1 was basically in charge of the whole school. Jay absorbed it all, and considered the possibilities.

Slade said, “You can play with him if you like, but you’ve got to erase his memory before the supercum wears off. Then he’s the boss of his life, at least until next time I exchange his daily ‘medicine’ with the swig of supercum like I did today.”

“But he’s way under, dude. Can’t we just program him to obey us from now on?”

“No, the supercum is only good for a limited time. Afterwards, only a hint of what you tell him will remain. Back at our school, I had to use it over and over, day after day, to even get a small suggestion planted in guys. And of course the more I used the supercum, the less effective it was, and the shorter time it lasted.”

“What about his ring? He’s Number 1, it’s got to be the most powerful one. Can’t we just take it and take control of the school?”

“Nah, I’ve tried it. The rings won’t work off the fingers of The Ten. There’s no difference among the ten rings. They’re powered by being connected in some way to those humongous cocks. I don’t completely understand how it works, but away from this guy, that ring does no more than an ordinary class ring.”

“Bummer, dude.”

“Yeah, well, I’ll let you play with his dick for awhile. Remember, you’ve only got about fifteen minutes left until the stuff wears off. I need to run another errand. Enjoy!” And Slade left.

Little Jay ordered Number 1 to lie on his back on the floor. Number 1 robotically complied, his eyes staring straight up. Jay used his foot to push around the hard foot-long cock. He was amazed how much bigger the cock was than his foot. It was just too bad he wouldn’t have enough time for an intense cock-and-ball play session.

Jay knelt beside Number 1. He picked up the huge hand to examine the ring. He twisted it this way and that, to see if he could work it off the finger. As he did that, suddenly some hidden switch was activated, and a red beam shot out of the ring. Surprised, Jay looked into the beam. Suddenly, his mind felt totally empty. When he came to again, it was because his body had slumped and his eyes slipped below the beam. He noticed that ten minutes had disappeared. Time was running out!

Suddenly, he had a thought. The ring was working because it was still on Number 1’s finger. Of course! He moved the hand, pointing the beam towards Number 1’s head. “Look at your ring,” he ordered the giant. Number 1 complied, his eyes going wide as the beam entered his mind.

Jay decided to go for it. Grabbing his captive’s cock, the largest in the school, and swirling it around in his little hand, he said to the frozen hunk, “This cock is the property of Master Jay. It is not allowed to cum without Master Jay’s permission.”

To Jay’s delight, he heard Number 1 repeat, “...not allowed to cum without Master Jay’s permission.”

He thought fast. “And you will use your powers to burn into the minds of the other members of The Ten, one at a time, that THEIR cocks are property of Master Jay, and may not cum without Master Jay’s permission.”

“...their cocks are property of Master Jay, and may not cum without Master Jay’s permission.”

“Tell them that Master Jay will be back here in this room in exactly two weeks, to give them tasks, and to see if they’re worthy of being allowed to cum.”

“...worthy...”

“Here are the conditions of the meeting,” said Jay, continuing with his instructions to be relayed to the rest of The Ten.

Finally, he said, “You will forget we were here, but you will obey my instructions.”

“...obey...”

Satisfied he had been understood, Jay moved the big teen’s hand so it was no longer aiming the ring at Number 1’s eyes. As he did, the ring shifted on its finger and the red beam stopped. Number 1 seemed to move his head a bit, as if shaking off a dream. Jay very quickly put on his shoes and left the room, finding Slade coming towards him down the hall.

Slade said, “Wow, still there? That supercum must be wearing off right about now! You were cutting it close, dude!”

Jay smiled. “Yeah, but I think it was worth it.” As the two left Springdale, Jay chose not to get into details with Slade about his session with Number 1. After all, he wouldn’t know if it worked for two weeks. But it had been necessary for him to leave a good long interval until his next visit, to allow the hung and horny Ten to go completely nuts with unfulfilled lust!

Over the next few days, as Number 1 accomplished his secret programming mission among The Ten, their sexual frustration began to build. None of them could cum, even when they spent hours pumping their immense cocks in and out of their favorite live sex toys. In the back of their minds they somehow knew their ability to cum was out of their control, but they didn’t know why, and they didn’t know the identity of “Master Jay” who did have control. But they were excited to know he would be at Springdale in a couple of weeks. They couldn’t wait... but they had no choice.

Soon after Number 5 discovered he couldn’t get off anymore into little Kasey, his personal cock repository, he gave up and stopped even talking to Kasey. This was very frustrating to the freshman. He had grown to greatly enjoy being filled with the giant cock of Number 5, and enjoyed some of the power that came with being associated with one of The Ten. For example, Number 5 had allowed Kasey to add one of his favorite lust objects to their sex sessions. Tony Ponza was a senior, a 6′6″ football player, and one of those guys who looks much older than they are. He could often get into places without being carded when he went out, and was usually to be found with college girls or even adult women clinging to his arm. He had the aura of a man’s man, and drove an expensive sports car.

Tony’s tall body went perfectly with his mature, confident-to-the-point-of-cocky attitude. His muscular chest, arms and legs were covered with a nice layer of fur, and his more than respectable cock grew to just over 9 inches hard. All of this added up to an unobtainable jerk-off dream for Kasey. Until he became the property of Number 5’s cock. Number 5 wasn’t interested in making love to Kasey, talking to him, or caring for him in any way; he just loved Kasey’s cute looks, trained Kasey’s ass to be able to receive and enjoy being penetrated by his amazing cock, and then pushed him away when he was done. So Number 5 was very receptive when Kasey asked him for a favor. Soon Tony was sitting naked in a chair being programmed by Number 5’s ring while Kasey nibbled on his pecs and licked his prominent biceps.

“Whatever Kasey tells you, you will believe.”

“...believe...”

“Whatever Kasey suggests that you do will make perfect sense.”

“...sense....”

“You cherish taking care of little Kasey’s every need.”

“...cherish...”

For all his cockiness, big Tony was the perfect ring subject. He offered no resistance during his programming.

“Until Kasey calls on you, you do not remember any of this.”

“...remember...”

Soon, Tony was rushing down the hall to his next class, wondering how he could have been running late. He remembered he had to find a gift that afternoon for Brianna, his date for the evening, before he picked her up over at her sorority at State. He knew he would get some action that evening. And he was right... but not exactly in the way he expected.

That night was the first session involving Number 5, Kasey, and Tony together. And it was a model for the sessions that followed. First, Number 5 would prepare Kasey’s ass for penetration with his supercock, while Tony covered Kasey in kisses, and lick and nibble on his chest and crotch. Then, as Number 5 entered Kasey and began pumping into him, Tony would engulf Kasey’s cute little rock-hard cut cock in his newly talented mouth and throat to give him maximum pleasure. Next, as Number 5’s erupting cock overflowed Kasey’s ass with shot after shot of cum, Tony would swallow everything Kasey pumped out. Finally, as Number 5 rolled away satisfied, Tony would lay Kasey front-side down, and begin using his tongue to soothe Kasey’s stretched ass, while sucking Number 5’s cum gently out of it. And since Kasey would still be a little too sore to walk, Tony would get on his hands and knees and let Kasey climb onto his back and ride him away to a bed in another of the suite of rooms where Number 5 lived. (Naturally, nobody else in the suite was ever able to ‘notice’ what went on with Number 5.) While getting his ‘ride’, Kasey would stroke Tony’s muscular back and call him “Tony the Pony”. Tony loved that nickname, although he didn’t know that was because Kasey had TOLD him he loved that nickname!

After these sessions, Tony would wake up in his own bed, having forgotten the whole thing but feeling somehow sexually satisfied. And until he was next approached by Kasey, Tony would live his normal straight girl-studded life. When he would occasionally see Kasey in the hall at school, he would know there was SOMETHING about that kid, but he couldn’t quite remember exactly what. But they didn’t cross paths often. After all, it was a 5,000-plus student school, their schedules were quite different: Tony was a senior and a varsity football and basketball player, while Kasey was a freshman and only a bench-warmer on the freshman soccer team.

So both Number 5 and Kasey were getting exactly what they wanted out of the relationship. But that all came to a halt after Jay’s instructions to Number 1 to shut off The Ten’s ability to cum, and Number 5 pushed Kasey away. Tony still had his normal sex life with his older women, but Kasey was going nuts without sex. So he decided to take matters into his own hands. He approached Tony after the big guy had showered and changed after football practice.

Tony looked down at the little freshman. Kasey said, “Hey, Tony, could you give me a ride this afternoon?”

Tony thought this request weird, and would have asked more about it, but then found himself saying, “Sure... no problem. Where to?”

“Well, actually I’d like to see your room at home. That’s OK, isn’t it?”

Tony didn’t know what was going on, but then it seemed to make sense, so he agreed, “Sure. Let me get my stuff from my locker and we’ll go to my car.” By now Tony had forgotten about his date for the evening. She would wait, but he wouldn’t turn up. Tony drove the two of them to his house, then led Kasey up to his room.

“Well, here it is,” said Tony, uncertainly.

Kasey admired the room. It was tastefully furnished, walls covered with sports posters, and had an expensive music system and computer. “I think that as long as we’re in here, we shouldn’t need to wear any clothing, should we?”

Tony found that he had to agree that that made sense. So they both stripped off their clothes. At the sight of Tony’s manly body, the horny Kasey got hard immediately. “Hey, it’s not fair that I’m hard and you’re not. You find me attractive, don’t you?”

Tony looked at Kasey’s cute, smooth little body. Somehow, Kasey’s words were getting to him.

“I’m cuter than any of your girlfriends, right? You really want to feel my body, don’t you?”

Tony’s considerable cock began to rise without being touched, as his hands began to run over Kasey’s hot little body. “And your tongue... you love to lick my body, don’t you? Go ahead, lick it!”

Tony had to drop to his knees to run his tongue along Kasey’s skinny chest. When he put his arms around Kasey’s body, the muscles rippling under his tan skin and arm hair contrasted with the tender girl-like smoothness of Kasey’s bright ivory-colored skin. As his tongue circled Kasey’s chest, a memory was stirring...

“You can remember now, can’t you? You’re my Tony the Pony...”

And suddenly it came flooding back. The lost memories of what he now remembered as the hottest sex sessions in his life energized Tony and worked him into a frenzy! He was so horny he couldn’t take it anymore! Then Kasey gave him the final push:

“Fuck me, Tony! You HAVE to fuck me NOW!” Tony grabbed Kasey and flung him onto his bed face down. But even then the “cherish” part of his programming kicked in. “But... I don’t want to hurt you. I’m not lubed and my cock is pretty big—”

Kasey laughed. “It’s NOTHING compared to what I’m used to in there! Just spit on it and LET’S GO!”

That overcame Tony’s last defense. One bit of rubbed spit later, he was pounding in and out of his beloved Kasey as he had never done before with a female! And in almost no time, he was filling little Kasey’s ass with the loads of cum it had craved for a week. And as he was cumming, Kasey was shouting, “You’re my pet Tony the Pony! You’re my pet Tony the Pony!” And this was inscribing itself into Tony’s helpless mind, as his old hetero self was being washed away and replaced by his new status as freshman Kasey’s permanent sex pet...

Exactly two weeks after his first visit, Little Jay returned to the room at Springdale where Slade had introduced him to Number 1, and where he had used the combination of the supercum-induced obedience and the power of Number 1’s own ring to seize control of Number 1, and with him, hopefully The Ten and then the whole school. As soon as Jay opened the door, he knew his bold ploy had worked. The Ten were there in exactly the position he had ordered them to be: naked and kneeling in a row, facing forward. In front of each one was a short stool topped by a cushion, on which lay his huge cock, exposed and ready for either pleasure or punishment. As ordered, the sex-starved teens did not move their eyes from looking straight ahead when the door opened. They had no idea what had happened to them, but they were absolutely desperate to win permission to cum from the Master they had not yet met.

Jay stripped off all his clothes except for the ratty old jockstrap he had worn especially for this occasion. He then began strutting along the line of kneeling superhung dudes like a little Patton, holding a leather riding crop and fondling the jockstrap that held his own proud 5-inch erection. Little Jay’s smooth, slim boyish figure made a huge contrast with the collection of tall, muscular bodies on display, with the exception of Number 2, the skinny geeky kid that in the new reality possessed the monster foot-long.

Little Jay smiled. He had taken the source of The Ten’s enormous power, and transformed it into their greatest weakness. As we walked among them, he would occasionally stroke the length of one of the giant cocks with his riding crop, causing a moan of both intense pleasure and intense frustration. Sometimes he would give the cock a sharp slap with the crop, producing a small yelp of pain, still not causing the overstimulated cock to shrink even a bit. Jay greatly enjoyed the power trip he was on.

One at a time, he walked up to each of The Ten, stroked his hair—their eyes never moved, since they were too afraid to disobey his instructions about looking straight ahead—and assigned him a task to prove his worthiness and devotion to his master. Once he had done this, it was time to give them the reward he had promised them. He walked to the front of the room.

“I will review your tasks with you, one at a time, and then I will grant you permission to cum. Only when you feel a part of my body touching yours—not counting Thrasher here—” he waved his riding crop—“are you permitted to cum. Let’s begin.

“Number 2!” The ultrahung geek recited, “I will use my superior brain to think of ways to add to Master Jay’s power and pleasure!” At this, Master Jay lifted one little foot and brought it down as hard as he could on the cock that dwarfed his foot in size. As the foot made contact, despite the pain it caused, the huge cock shuddered and erupted, shooting cum across the room, although some of the cum was trapped in a little lake in the cushion on which the cock was lying. Exhausted by the effort, Number 2 slumped headfirst into his cock-cushion, his face becoming drenched in the little cum lake.

Jay moved down the line. “Number 9!” Jay was intentionally not calling on The Ten in numerical order, to show how unimportant to him their internal ranking was compared to his own lofty status as their cock-owner. Number 9 was a baby-faced wrestler with red hair and a nicely-built, fuzz-covered upper body. “I will find all the cutest guys at Springdale and use my powers to add them to Master Jay’s toy collection!” Jay looked over the tasty sculpted chest, leaned down towards the pecs, and closed his teeth around the furry nipple. At this contact, Number 9’s cock exploded, also shooting for distance while puddling in its cushion. Number 9’s head slumped, although he managed to remain kneeling upright.

Next: “Number 4!” Number 4 was a cute tall blond tennis player from a very rich family. His usual style of dress, his watch, his shoes casually displayed that wealth, although naked as he now was you could see his toned but not overly muscled upper body, his long silky legs, and his oversized feet. “I will sacrifice some of my own possessions and lifestyle so that I can bring offerings and gifts to Master Jay!” Jay knew that Number 4 was straight, and he found the lanky teen quite attractive, so Jay fucked with his mind by dropping to his knees, grabbing Number 4’s head, and planting a strong, passionate wet kiss on the teen’s lips. Naturally, the physical contact caused Number 4’s cock to blow by itself at the same moment as he was receiving the kiss, causing the poor straight kid strange sexual sensations. As his head slumped, various dizzying thoughts coursed through his mind.

Then: “Number 7!” The teacher said, “I will use my powers to make bare-ass spanking over the teacher’s lap in front of the class the main method of discipline!”

And so Jay went up and down the line, making sure each of The Ten knew his assigned task.

Finally, he came to “Number 1!” “I will make sure my fellow cockslaves perform their duties so that Master Jay will allow us to cum again next time!” And as Jay pulled down his ratty jockstrap and touched his proud erect member to Number 1’s forehead, Number 1 exploded with his mind-bending orgasm two weeks overdue...

Jay quickly dressed and left. His life would never be the same. And neither would The Ten’s...