The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legion of Obedient Super-Slaves

Parts 11-12

12/2008

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

This is a continuation of a story that began with files containing Parts 1-10. You’ll have alot more fun if you read those parts first!

[Summary so far: Slade Beatty has been made the partner of alien Znort, who is supposed to protect the Earth from a potential invasion of powerful barbarians by creating a league of superheroes, but instead does it for his own perverse pleasures.]

11.

Once again, Slade was at home with the school’s two star senior athletes, Gary the football captain and Justin the basketball captain. And once again, he had to content himself with what was basically just a rocks-off session involving the equivalent of two tall, warm inflatable dolls, and only for a very short time because of the limits of the effects of the supercum. And of course more supercum wouldn’t work, plus the more often he used it, the sooner the two giant musclejocks would develop a tolerance for it, and it would work for shorter and shorter periods, and eventually, not at all.

Slade had gone over many of the mind-altering objects in Znort’s lab, and nothing had seemed appropriate to enhance his relationship with the captains. He had tried to use the reality-altering device to cause all jocks to have a secret desire to submit to smaller dudes, but that was reaching well beyond the device’s scope, and nothing happened, as Znort had warned him. He thought about using the gene-altering liquid to steal some of the better physical characteristics from the two giant jocks, but that wasn’t exactly what he was looking for either.

As he caressed the rippling muscles in their magnificent rock-solid bodies, Slade complained to the two uncomprehending statues, “I’m frustrated. I don’t want you two as just sex robots for a few minutes at a time. I would MUCH rather have you as my obsessed, devoted love slaves. Think of the fun you two could have competing for my attention and cock. You might do me little favors, bring me small gifts, like cars, or even use the supercum on your friends so we could have even MORE fun.

“Gary, you’re football captain, you could use your influence to trick a teammate into drinking a cup of ‘Gatorslave’. Like there’s this kid Rocco on your team, even though he’s a sophomore like me he fought his way onto the varsity. He’s no taller than I am, has a really cute pouty face, but from years of working out his body is incredible—he must weigh half again as much as I do, all muscle, under a nice layer of dark fur. Total dedication, that kid. And I saw his cock semi-hard in the shower—amazing! Almost as long and fat as yours, and on a guy my age and height! Think what you could do for me, Gary... I could open the door one evening, and find Rocco standing on my doorstep, entirely naked except for a red bow on his fat erect cock, staring straight ahead, muscles flexing, saying in a monotone, ‘I-am-Rocco-your-football-toy’, and waiting to be given orders. We could have fun with him TOGETHER!

“And you, Justin, on your basketball team you’ve also got a sophomore, Landon, much taller than me but not with your upper-body development yet, still a lot more slender. He’s long, blond, and sleek and has a completely smooth chest I’ve had my eye on. I’ve never seen him with a hardon, but even soft his dick is longer than mine is hard. But it’s on the thin side, not nearly as kingly as yours.” Slade ran his hand the length of Justin’s magnificent cock, as Justin hissed with pleasure.

“You could bring Landon here to me, supercummed out of his mind. Hey, we could have ‘domination night’, where you, Gary and I are lazing back in recliners next to each other, while in front of us Rocco and Landon are slugging it out for the position of ‘top’. We could shout orders from the bed—Gary could control Rocco like a puppet, and you could operate Landon. Whaddaya think? Actually, my money would be on Rocco. Landon is tall and wiry but looks somewhat delicate to me. I’m guessing Rocco would soon have his broad feet on top of Landon’s face, or would be pumping his big cock all the way up and down Landon’s long throat. A few words spoken into Landon’s supercum-weakened mind from Rocco, and Landon would be thinking of his own tall slender body as nothing more than a warm place for Rocco’s fat cock to be shoved into, or a footstool to support Rocco’s 14EEEs—maybe even a live Odor-Eater!

“It would be especially fun to see if the relationship carried over to some extent long after the supercum had worn off. If Rocco spotted Landon in the showers, snapped his fingers and pointed to his cock or feet, would Landon feel the need to submit? Would it seem natural that Rocco had the right to expect Landon to drop to the floor by his side on command?

“What if Landon was walking through the mall with his girlfriend, and he spotted Rocco sitting on a bench. I can just picture Rocco grinning up at him impishly, and sliding one big foot out of his shoe, and rubbing it slowly and suggestively through the sock. I’m sure innocent Landon would freeze up like an animal in the headlights, and he’d start sweating profusely. Could he hide all this from his girlfriend, or would he be unable to withstand the intense pressure he would feel right then?

“And I’m sure Rocco will figure out he can use mini-doses of supercum on Landon, that won’t let him develop a tolerance, just make him highly suggestible for a few minutes. I can picture Rocco in the lunchroom. He slipped some supercum into poor innocent Landon’s drink, and Landon, totally unaware of what’s happened, is sitting there, his eyes staring ahead and his mind helplessly open... Rocco is whispering in his ear, ’ Little boy, you want to serve a real man, you NEED to serve a real man... look at my chest...’ he opens up his shirt just a little, so no one else at the other tables will notice... Landon’s eyes are forced to move to the heavily muscled chest with its generous covering of dark hair... Rocco goes on, ‘My chest hair gets all sweaty after workouts... if you help clean off the sweat from my chest and armpits, my legs and my crotch, then my hormones will get inside you and let you grow up like a man... I can even give you some of my powerful manhood protein juice that will become part of you...’ As he sits there, his subconscious absorbing all this information, Landon’s long cock is starting to fill up, snaking down his pants leg, as Rocco fills his unobstructed mind with pictures... Soon Rocco, seeing that the supercum is starting to wear off, quickly leaves Landon and ducks out of the lunchroom. Landon, coming to his senses, notices that he’s sitting there alone, but also that he’s hard for some reason. Shaking it off, he tries to remember what just happened to make him hard, but he can’t quite come up with it... He’s left to try to stuff his cock back into his underwear so he can stand up and bus his tray...” Slade’s imagination has now gotten him so worked up that his own five inches are firmly at attention...

“Okay, now I can’t take the pressure any more. Time for the two of you musclestuds to line up for cumdump duty. Since Justin got the honor last time, tonight I’m cumming into Gary. Oh, don’t look so miserably disappointed, Justin, I’ve got a treat for you. You remember how last time you learned how powerful Gary’s cock was, and how even during the day when you’re straight, it still turns you on to see it bulging through Gary’s tight pants. Well, we’re going to take that to the next level tonight. Justin, kneel before Gary’s cock, and get your face in real close.” Justin rushed to obey. “That’s it. Don’t take your eyes off it. It fascinates you. It hypnotizes you with its power.

“Last time, you studied it, memorized its shape, dreamed of it enslaving you. Well, today, you’ll get your wish. From now on, whenever you have any sexual desire at all—and it’ll be often, you’re gonna be horny most of the time—this cock is what you’ll see in your mind. Even when you’re with a woman trying to make out, this cock is what you’ll imagine you’re making love to. When looking at porno and beating off, your mind won’t be on the images in the porno, it will be forced to picture this cock. Gary’s cock will rule your life from now on. But you must still never let Gary know.

“And Gary’s cock will send you messages about what to do. If anyone comes up to you and tells you, ‘G.C. wants you to...’ do something, you will know you must obey. Got it?”

Without daring to look away from the cock that now ruled his life, Justin nodded.

“OK Gary, roll onto your side, so Justin can continue to study your powerful cock while I dump my cumload up your hungry jock ass...”

This time, when the two giant athletes returned to consciousness while driving home, without remembering where they had been or why, neither spoke. Each was too afraid to admit to the other that once again, he couldn’t remember the previous moments, or why he was so hard his cock was trying to force its way out of his pants.

And poor Slade, having gotten off once again, was left alone. Of course, he was much luckier than most forcibly closeted gay guys in an oppressive small-town cultural environment, but at least he was able to fulfill many of his sex dreams, while not curing his loneliness.

Suddenly, a thought struck him: Hey, that gives me a great idea for a new slave superhero! I’ll tell Znort about it tomorrow...

12.

Christopher couldn’t remember when it happened. It couldn’t ALWAYS have been like that, but it sure seemed that way. He was from a religious family, and had been a member of the various Christian-oriented clubs at school. He had always looked down on gays, knowing they were sinful and needed curing. And knowing it was wrong, he even occasionally made fun of the openly gay or effeminate guys at school.

Yet now, every night at 9 o’clock, Christopher morphed into... the Rainbow Redeemer! He was forced to don his superhero costume, with the locked letters “RR” glowing in pink over the familiar gay rainbow symbol. He felt humiliated by the logo on the outfit, although he had grown to like how the costume’s perfect fit showed off his nicely-toned upper body and strong legs. He then had to fly out his window, and patrol the town, using his super-gaydar to detect the loneliest, most desperate young gay guys.

This night, as he was flying over the better-off side of town, he suddenly tensed up, his cock tingled, erected, and pointed towards a good-sized house on a cul-de-sac. RR began to descend towards the house, aiming at an upstairs window. As he did, he noticed that he was transforming into a very tall, nicely muscled guy who looked to be about nineteen or twenty. His costume changed to accommodate his new shape.

He flew into the open window to find a boy sitting at a desk in his room, gazing at a pile of pills that had clearly been poured out of a nearby bottle. The boy looked to be about 17, really tall at 6′5″ but very thin. Even with the loud noise of RR’s arrival through the window and his landing on the floor, the boy only briefly looked up with an expresson of despair, then looked back at the pills. At that point he did a double take: here, standing before him, hands on hips, all 6′8″ of him, was a handsome, although weirdly dressed, college frat dude type, with the muscled body of an athlete showing behind the colorful costume. The frat guy’s winning grin turned to a frown when he took in the scene before him, and he demanded to know: “What are you doing?”

The kid, assuming this had to be a dream, saw no reason to hide the truth from his illusion.

“I... I’m going to kill myself. I’m gay, I don’t have a single friend at school, I have no brothers or sisters and my parents are usually away traveling on business. I used to be good at school work, but I can’t stay interested anymore, there’s nothing for me in my life anyway. But... but...”

“What?”

“Well... you’re my dream guy! I mean you look exactly like the kind of imaginary guy I jerk off to every night. I’m kind of a submissive, bottom-type guy, and I always wanted to be cuddled and held tight by someone bigger than me, but there’s no one I know, I’m about the tallest guy at school. I’ve also wanted someone a bit older than me, like a college guy, someone who’s confident and a bit cocky and who I can let myself relax completely with. Someone I can look up to. And... well, this is embarrassing...” he hesitated.

RR said, “Go on.”

“Well, I really want to be dominated by someone who’s hung bigger than I am!” At that he stood, pushed down his pants, and out popped a hard nine-and-a-half inch beauty. “There’s no one at my school like that. I know. I’ve LOOKED!”

But RR knew his transformation would be up to the occasion. Standing in front of the boy, RR felt the rush of blood to his cock, and felt it push up and out of the top of his costume shorts, curve downward until it was growing parallel to the floor, and expand straight out alongside the boy’s beautiful cock, eventually nuzzling the boy’s pubic area. Alongside this monster, the boy’s dick looked relatively puny. The boy reached out for both cocks and stroked both of them together, deeply in lust. Then RR grabbed the boy and held him tight, looking down into his appreciative eyes.

RR told him, “I’m going to give you an experience that will show you there’s everything to live for,” and his mouth closed over the boy’s, his long tongue poked far into the boy’s mouth, and he could feel the boy submitting himself completely, body and soul, to the big, dominant college athlete he had been transformed into for the occasion. RR’s nicely arched big feet dwarfed the kid’s size 16s, and the kid’s long fingers felt their way down from the stud’s defined biceps down to his ridged eight-pack. The gawky teenager felt the way he wanted to in his dreams, as a little kid completely surrounded by a loving, bigger man. And the feeling was so incredible that he forgot completely about what he had been about to do.

When it was over, when their mingled cum was coagulating on their long limbs and sizable chests, RR said, “You now know things can be OK, when you find the right guy, right? You’re not going to do anything to yourself, are you?”

The kid smiled. “Are you coming back?”

RR replied, “Whenever you’re in real need, I’ll be there. But I know there can be someone for you. You’re a bit skinny, but you’re really cute, and you can work on the skinny part. And I know there are exceptional people out there who would just love to engage in a cockfight with you. Get out there and FIND them!”

The kid, nibbling on one of RR’s incredible nipples, looked up at him, smiled again, and said, “I promise!” He could already feel that the afterglow from this experience would last long enough for him to get back on his feet, emotionally. He gave RR’s pec a goodbye lick.

RR said, “Well, my work here is done.” Retracting his cock into his costume pants—somehow he did that, he couldn’t have said how—he jumped out the window and began his climb to the sky.

Not long after he had reached his normal patrol altitude and had transformed back to his normal size and shape, RR’s cock tingled and erected pointing towards a house on the working-class eastern side of town. As he descended to the house, RR noticed he was becoming younger and shorter, and as he neared the window, he noticed there was a skateboard under his boots. He flew in the open window and landed on the floor atop his skateboard, to the astonishment of the young kid sitting on the bed crying.

“Who... who are you?” asked the kid. Although he was 16, he looked like a young 15 or so, with a shock of black hair, dressed in typical skater clothes. In fact, he was about the same height, age and style as RR had transformed into on his descent.

“I’m RR, who are you, and why are you crying?”

Normally, under similar circumstances, with a stranger arriving in his room through the window, more questions would be asked than answered, but these were not normal circumstances. Which is precisely why RR was there.

“I’m Larry. And I just told my family I’m gay. I couldn’t hide it anymore, a kid at school I trusted threatened to tell my family anyway. And my dad...” he sobbed “...said it couldn’t be true, no son of his could be gay, and I had to stay in my room until I changed my mind, forever if necessary! (Sob) I can’t change my mind, I have no choice, I’ve ALWAYS been gay! And my older brother Roy has always picked on me for acting like a sissy. He’s much bigger, more athletic, popular! All I can do well is skate! And they don’t care, and never have! I can’t stay, I can’t leave, what can I do?”

RR hugged the kid. “Don’t cry, I know exactly what to do. It’s why I’m here! Let’s go see your family.”

“But they said they never wanted to see me again if I was gay!”

“Not to worry, we’ll take care of that. Come on.”

As the kid and little RR-the-skaterdude entered the living room, they found the entire family there. The parents and the much-bigger 18-year-old brother were all on the couch watching TV. All three looked up to see the banished son and some weird-costumed little fag skater coming in. Angrily, the father got up and walked towards the two: “I told you to stay in your room until you came to your senses, and who said you could have a visitor? I didn’t see him come—” While he was talking, RR reached under his costume top and pulled out a pink gemstone, hanging on a necklace. As soon as he got it out, bright pink rays shot out of the gemstone across the room and into the eyes of the three family members, stopping the father in his tracks and freezing all three in place, eyes and mouths wide open.

Skaterdude-RR looked at the frozen parents and said firmly: “You have great respect for your gay son. You are proud of him for being brave enough to come out in this conservative community. In fact, you love him more than you do his brother. Roy is all muscle, but he’s a lout, an embarrassment. You wish he were more like Larry. You are impressed by Larry’s great skating abilities, and will do everything to see he has a great future.”

Larry tapped RR on the shoulder and whispered something in his ear. RR nodded, looked directly at the older brother frozen on the couch, and said, “You, Roy, are awed by the greatness of your brother Larry. You wish you could be more like him. Your athletic accomplishments are nothing compared to his skating abilities. You have always wished you were gay like him. You are sorry for every bad thing you’ve ever done to him, and to make it up to him, you’ll do whatever he tells you to do from now on. Maybe, if you beg him, he’ll teach you how to dress and act gay, so you can proudly show off to your teammates at school.”

RR returned the gemstone to its place under his shirt, and the pink rays disappeared, although the three entranced family members stayed frozen. “OK, Larry, enjoy your new life. They’ll come out of it in a few minutes, and BOY will they be different!”

Larry hugged his benefactor. “Oh, thank you, RR! How can I ever repay you?”

“Well, just make sure you help Roy to fag out completely, so he can see what it’s like being an outcast at school.” With that, RR flew off to resume his patrol. As he rose into the sky, he transformed back into his normal-looking self. Then once again, his cock tingled, pointed down, and...

The most annoying side-effect of Christopher’s superhero status was his gaydar-directed supercock. Even during the day at school, in his ordinary identity, when he walked by a gay guy in the hall, his cock would tingle and get hard. If the guy was bisexual, or was basically straight but with gay tendencies, Christopher would just feel a stirring down there. But if the guy was a total flaming effeminate, Christopher’s cock would immediately erect to full attention, and point directly towards the ass of the guy in question. And since his cock, when hard, was strong as steel, its sudden growth would tear through any fabric between him and the wiggling ass being flaunted. He went through several embarrassing incidents and not a few expensive pairs of pants before he managed to fashion a pair of underwear from some thin chain-link mail he found in a costume shop. It caused some pain when he got his involuntary gaydar-erections, but at least nothing broke through to the outside.

Of course, due to his powers, he knew every guy that was gay in school, and just how gay they were. However, his power seemed to be unaffected by lesbians, despite his general superhero name. He also kept careful track of when the school’s gay club was meeting. He had always done this: before his transformation, he had visited the club in order to proselytize the members, convince them of their sins, and try to convert them, until they chased him away. Since his transformation, however, his main purpose in keeping track of the club was to avoid going anywhere NEAR the room they were meeting in. He sensed that the proximity of such an intense concentration of unfulfilled young gayness would probably cause his cock to break right through the chain mail and EXPLODE!!!

Christopher’s problem did not go unnoticed by Layne, president of the gay club and probably the most openly gay—and effeminate—guy in the school. He had a petite stature, barely over five feet tall, very slim, with blond hair that hung over his eyes, and the cutest bubble butt for miles around. It was as he sashayed down the hall one day that he caused one of Christopher’s first through-the-pants ripping incidents. Layne was shocked to see Christopher’s uncovered cock pointing straight at him, since Layne had been one of the primary objects of Christopher’s earlier antigay proselytizing efforts. But after that incident, Layne would actually seek out Christopher as he left his classes, and would wave his cute ass seductively at him, at which point Layne would hear a metallic crunching sound at Christopher’s crotch level as the poor senior turned and fled down the hall.

Layne found the tall and toned Christopher very attractive, and he felt the urge to “out” this obviously closeted religious guy. So Layne formed a plan. He would corner Christopher somewhere, with no one else around and nowhere to run, tear off his own clothes, and see what happened...