The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lesbos Crystal

By Storymaster69

Chapter 2

“Thank you for your time Lila. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with us.”

Kara tried to end the meeting with a customary hand shake but Lila still feeling the aftereffects of their earlier sexual romp pulled Kara close and gave her a passionate kiss instead. Kara’s toes curled inside her shoes from the heat of the kiss and was left gasping for breath when Lila finally broke it and walked out of the office.

“Yes!” came the excited call from behind Kara. Kara turned and saw the others with big excited grins on their faces.

Kara looked at the clock and saw that the meeting with Lila had taken most of the day. “Well girls today has been great. I think this calls for a celebration. What do you think? My treat.”

<<Crystal, I need to talk with Victoria on the phone.>>

I have added her to your cell speed dial.

Kara took out her cell phone and found the entry for Victoria. The phone rang once before it was answered. “Yes ma’am?”

“Victoria, I need you to meet me in front in a few minutes. Me and my friends are going out to celebrate.”

“Very good ma’am. I will be there.”

Gwen over heard Kara’s conversation. “Car? Who is Victoria?”

“Oh. I won a contest. The prize was unlimited use of a limousine,” Kara quickly improvised.

“Why didn’t you tell us? You have two things to celebrate!” Gwen gushed.

“It’s no big deal. I just don’t have to take the bus for a few days. I think with this deal, now I may finally get a car. You guys ready to go?”

Everybody quickly shut down their PCs and grabbed their coats and purses. Kara led the procession to the elevator. Karen the security guard was manning the front desk alone when Kara and the others reached the lobby. “Good afternoon Ms. Davenport leaving already?”

“Yes Karen, we are going out to celebrate a new business opportunity and please call me Kara. I’ve tried to get Bill to call me by my first name for a long time but maybe I will have better luck with you.”

“Sure Kara, I would like that. Well I hope you guys have a good time and congratulations.”

Kara led the girls outside. Victoria was standing by the passenger door of the limousine looking sexy in her chauffeur uniform. Holly let out an excited squeal when she saw the car. Kara looked over at her and grinned.

“Good afternoon Ms. Davenport,” Victoria said. Nodding her head in greeting to the others Victoria opened and held the door for Kara and the others to enter. When everyone was seated inside Victoria quickly closed the door and climbed behind the wheel.

The privacy shield was down allowing Victoria to easily speak to her passengers. “So where would you like to go ladies?”

“It’s a beautiful afternoon. Let’s go to Carlyle’s.”

“Very good ma’am.”

Victoria put the car into gear and merged into the early afternoon rush-hour traffic. Gwen was looking through the various storage compartments and found first the fridge with a bottle of chilled champagne then some fluted glasses.

“Should we?” Gwen asked.

“Sure it is all part of the deal.”

Gwen didn’t ask any more questions but quickly worked off the foil wrapping over the cork then using both thumbs worked out the cork. With a loud pop the cork flew off causing Deanna to duck when it barely missed hitting her. Holly quickly put her glass under the foaming champagne before any got onto the upholstered floor.

Holly found the controls for the sunroof and opened it. Like a highschool girl going to the prom Holly stood up and put her head outside yelling in excitement. After a few moments she sat back down and closed the sun roof again. Still laughing she said, “I’ve always wanted to do that.”

Deanna just smiled and sipped her glass. Kara listened to Holly and Gwen chattering away together. “So why didn’t you tell us you won all this?” Deanna asked.

Kara shrugged and answered, “I didn’t want to seem to be bragging, it’s no big deal really.”

“No big deal? I would love to win something like this. I also wouldn’t worry about seeming to brag, you have every right to be excited and want to show off.”

Kara shrugged again. “I would much rather brag about landing this deal with Mankin Enterprises. That was done through hard work by all of us and not just a stroke of good luck.”

<<Crystal, was it hard work that landed the deal or did you help things along?>>

“No Kara, you did that all on your own. You should be proud of yourself and your employees.”

<<Thanks.>>

Kara didn’t say anything else for the rest of the ride. Before long Victoria slowed the car and pulled into the parking lot for Carlyle’s and stopped in front of the main entrance. Victoria opened the door for Kara and the others and they all walked towards the building. Someone inside must have noticed the limo pull up outside because the manager himself was waiting just inside.

“Good afternoon ma’am. Welcome to Carlyle’s.”

“Just a minute.” Kara pulled out her cell phone and called Victoria’s number. “Victoria would you like to join us?”

“Thank you ma’am, it is nice of you to ask but I will stay with the car.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Kara flipped her phone closed ending the call. Looking back at the manager Kara said, “Table for four on the patio please.”

“This way ladies.”

Kara and the others followed the man through the still quiet restaurant to the back where there was a huge glass wall and an open patio door that allowed the pleasantly fragrant summer breeze inside.

Calyle’s was famous in the city for its spectacular view overlooking Lake Milton. The building was three stories high with the entire back of the structure being top to bottom windows. All the tables inside were put on progressively higher tiers to allow all the diners a good view of the pristine beach directly below. On a day like today there were many people below enjoying the warm sun and cool water.

The man guided them to a table right next to the patio edge. There was only a clear glass safety barrier obstructing the view of the beach 10 feet below. “Yolanda will be your server today. Can I start you off with some drinks?”

“Do you guys want a Long Island Ice Tea?” Kara asked.

When there were no objections the man left some menus on the table and stepped away. A young 18 or 19 year old woman came to their table a few minutes later with their drinks. “Can I start you off with anything?” Yolanda asked.

Kara found herself closely examining the server. The Hispanic girl stood 5′5″, her long dark hair was kept in a neat braid that trailed over her shoulder and nicely accented her full breasts covered by her white blouse and black vest that matched her black slacks.

“Can we have a couple nacho platters please?” Kara ordered.

“Of course.”

Kara watched the young woman walk away and had to force herself to tear her eyes away from examining the tight ass as it swayed away. She turned to face the beach instead. Her eyes immediately gravitated towards a striking girl in a skimpy bikini that was just walking out of the water. Another girl in an equally revealing bikini walked up beside her. The second girl said something to the first and they both started to laugh.

Kara guessed they were both 16 or 17 at most, their still ripening bodies radiating budding feminine sexuality. Kara realized where her thought were straying and quickly turned away to listen to her table companions conversation.

“I don’t know what got into me,” Holly was saying, “I have never dreamed of doing anything like that before. And then to have Ms. Mankin just walk in. When I realized she was there my heart just about burst!”

“I know!” Gwen replied. “I thought I would die. I don’t know how you could be so calm Kara, how did you know she would just join in like that?”

Kara didn’t know how to respond. Nobody seemed to be really troubled by what they had done together. “I just had a feeling,” she responded cringing at how lame her answer sounded to herself. She expected everyone to laugh but they simply nodded.

Kara quickly drank half her Long Island Ice Tea to cover the awkward moment. Her eyes drifted back to the beach and quickly found the two girls spreading a couple of beach towels in perfect view of where she was sitting.

Both girls put some sun screen in their hands and started to spread it over their vulnerable skin. Before Kara could stop the image from popping into her head, she imagined them both putting sun screen on each other instead. She could not be sure in the bright warm sun if the crystal pressing against her chest grew warmer and flashed with an internal light, but the girls both put more sun screen in their hands and started to spread it onto the other’s body.

Dammit not again! But is was already too late. Hoping nobody else would notice Kara turned away. Before she could say anything Gwen looked down and gasped with excitement.

“Would you look at those two! It looks like they are having fun.”

Despite herself Kara looked back. The two young women had put aside the suntan lotion and were now firmly locked in an embrace. One girl who appeared to be of Chinese or Japanese decent was kissing her friend all over her face slowly working her way down along her neck then chest finally burrowing her nose between the other’s cleavage.

“Would you ladies like to rent some binoculars?”

Kara jumped and looked at Yolanda who was standing with four pairs of binoculars in her hands. She noticed a new add had appeared standing in the middle of the table.

Please be advised:

The beach below is a privately operated, clothing optional, sexual freedom zone. Visitors may be observed partly or wholly nude and/or involved in various sexual activity. If you are offended by such activity please request a table inside away from a window.

Binoculars are available for rent if you wish a better view at $30 each. First come, first serve. Please ask your server for details.

Knowing there was not much point in fighting what was happening Kara agreed and picked up one of the high-powered binoculars Yolanda had left. The scene below leaped closer in her view. The Asian girl was now laying on her back. Her friend with long luxurious black hair and perfectly tanned skin was laying on her stomach next to her kissing and running her hands over the other’s nicely proportioned tits.

<<Crystal. You told me if you try to do anything too big for me it would kill me. How in the world can you have something like this happen and not have anybody get hurt by it? I know for a fact that what I am seeing below would never normally be allowed to occur.>>

“It is the same thing that happened in your office. I simply created a bubble, if you will, around the area. Anybody within the area of influence is directly influenced by whatever rules you wish to exert if anybody outside of the fields influence should happen to look in there is a specific command to not think anything unusual is happening that, that person may see.”

<<And how big an area can you influence?>>

“It depends on who is linked with me. You have some natural magical affinity so a much larger area than normal can be influenced. We are however pretty close to the maximum of what you can channel. The field perimeter is only a few feet beyond your table and flares out and down to cover the beach area about ten feet above the ground and a short distance into the water. The further beyond what is real you change things, the smaller that bubble will be. Also once the bubble is released, anyone except you and those closest to you, will forget what happened and anything that may happen physically will be undone unless you choose differently.

Kara took comfort in the knowledge that nothing she did could permanently screw up the world. If she could just learn to discipline her thoughts, to keep stray sexual fantasies from influencing those around her, all would be good.

The black haired girl untied the Asian girl’s bikini top and began suckling on her nipples. The Asian girls hand had slipped inside her bottom and Kara could see she was stroking her fingers over her pussy.

Curiously Kara moved the binoculars over the others on the beach. There were several men and women watching what the girls were doing, some were casually masturbating to the sight. What struck Kara the most however were those around them that may look over but then casually look away and continue their own conversations or return to the book they were reading.

Right next to the girls a mother, with her two young children spread out a beach chair and stuck a large sun umbrella into the sand. Her kids sat in the shade and started to play in the sand. The mother pulled off her conservative one piece bathing suit before she put her hat and sun glasses back on and started to spread sunscreen over her entire body. She sat down parted her legs slightly and picked up a book never even glancing at the action going on beside her.

The Black haired girl pulled away and pulled off her bikini then straddled her friend’s face facing towards the other’s pussy. She leaned forward, pulled her friends bikini bottom out from under her ass, lifted her legs and pulled the bottom completely off. She didn’t look where she was tossing it so that it landed in the lap of the mother next to her. The mother causally handed the bottom to her little girl, who could not have been much more than four. The girl walked over towards the couple and tapped the black haired girl on the shoulder. The black haired girl looked up wiped her face and took back the bottom before dropping it again and returning to eating her friend’s pussy.

The little girl giggled and scampered back to her mother and younger brother. The Asian girl never stopped strumming her tongue over the other’s pussy. The angle was bad but Kara was pretty sure the black haired girl was getting her pussy finger fucked also.

Kara continued watching the action below helplessly feeling her arousal mount knowing full well what that could do to those around her. The girls finally finished and stretched out beside each other to get some sun.

Kara knew she had to do something about how she was feeling. She excused herself and went to the ladies room. Nobody else was inside when Kara entered. She went straight to the nearest stall and closed the door behind her. Hiking up her skirt and pulling down her panties Kara spread her legs and began to frantically masturbate. She was approaching her climax when she heard the restroom door open and close. She heard someone walk across the tile floor to the sinks and turn on the water. Desperate to finish Kara continued to frig herself trying to keep as quiet as possible. When her orgasm hit her she couldn’t suppress a low moan from escaping.

The person at the sink chose the same moment to turn off the water. “Hello? Are you alright in there?”

Still in the troughs of her climax Kara couldn’t articulate any coherent response. Apparently worried the woman knocked on the stall door. The lock was damaged and the bolt wasn’t in the hole, the light tap was enough to pop the door open.

Kara felt like she wanted to die when Yolanda her server stood there looking at her in shock. Kara just sat there not knowing what to do, two of her fingers still buried deep in her pussy her other hand squeezing a tit through her top. Whether she consciously wanted it or not, Crystal came to her rescue.

The crystal flared for a moment. The shock instantly cleared from Yolanda’s face. “Oh I see. Forgive me ma’am I didn’t mean to interrupt. However this is a full service restaurant, would you like some assistance?”

When Kara didn’t respond, Yolanda took her silence as agreement. Stepping inside the stall, Yolanda firmly closed the door behind her working it until the lock was properly engaged. After getting down on her knees in front of Kara, Yolanda gently pulled Kara’s hand away from her pussy and sucked Kara’s sticky fingers into her mouth cleaning them off.

Yolanda then pressed her face between Kara’s legs and began to strum her tongue over Kara’s hard clit. Kara’s free hand joined the other fondling her tits squeezing and pinching her nipples. Kara had got herself stoked up with her solo pleasuring so didn’t take long to climax again. Yolanda sat back licking her lips.

Kara wanted to get back to her table before the others started wondering what happened to her. She stood up and was about to pull her panties back up when Yolanda stood also. “Wait.”

Yolanda straightened her mussed up clothes quickly unlocked the door and moved to the sink. Before Kara could do anything Yolanda grabbed a couple of paper towels soaked them in water and returned to Kara. Yolanda reached between Kara’s legs and wiped away the pussy juice there. Taking a wad of toilet paper Yolanda then wiped Kara’s pussy dry before she bent over and pulled Kara’s panties back into place. She then straightened out Kara’s skirt running her hand over Kara’s ass before wordlessly leaving.

Shaking her head Kara only paused long enough to wash her hands before returning to the table. When she got there Kara saw that the nachos had arrived and that the girls had dug into them hard. “I hope we left enough for you Kara,” Holly said.

Feeling suddenly famished, Kara pulled the remaining plate in front of herself and began chowing down of the remnants of the now slightly softening corn chips. Yolanda came back. Kara couldn’t help looking at her guiltily, but Yolanda didn’t react to Kara any different than anyone else at the table.

“Would you ladies like another round? Anything else to eat?”

“Sure another round sounds good. I think I could do with something more substantial, how about your lobster and steak special?” Kara asked.

The others seemed hesitant to order, “Don’t worry, I told you this was my treat so order whatever you want.”

Deanna was the first order, “The seafood pasta please. With a Cesar salad.”

“Roast Chicken with rice,” was Gwen’s order.

Holly was frantically scanning the menu trying to find something interesting. “What would you recommend?” she finally asked.

Yolanda thought for a moment, “I love the Tunisian Spiced Snapper. It comes with a pasta side with a creamy mushroom sauce. It is our cook’s specialty.”

“Sounds good, I’ll have that.”

Not for the first time Kara worried about Holly’s lack of self confidence. The younger woman was very intelligent. Kara privately thought she was the brightest of all her employees, but Holly seemed to be afraid to step up and take a lead, deferring to the others in all things. Kara was sure if Holly was to just give into her impulses once it would be enough to break her out of shell and shine.”

Kara was idly holding the crystal in her hand unconsciously attracting the other’s eyes towards her cleavage while she was thinking this and felt the crystal grow suddenly warm before it returned to its normal temperature. Kara cringed inside and looked at Holly but she didn’t seem to be acting any different than she was a moment before. A Half-hour later when their orders arrived and Holly hadn’t suddenly started molesting any women around her, Kara started to relax thinking she must have imagined the crystal warming.

Kara managed to make it through dinner without letting her arousal get out of control; despite several sexy women showing their tits and pussies to anyone who cared to look on the beach below. There were no more outright acts of sex that Kara saw which helped.

Yolanda kept a steady flow of drinks coming to Kara and her friends. By the time they all ordered dessert Kara was feeling a good buzz coming on. Her head was clearing by the time they were all finished and she settled the bill.

Victoria was waiting outside the exit when they left. Kara was glad nobody questioned how Victoria knew to be there. They all piled back into the limo, Victoria got into the front. “Where would you ladies like to go now? The night’s still young.”

“You guys pick.” Kara said, “Fist call wins no exceptions.”

Holly giggled and said, “How about Jugs?” Her eyes got big and she quickly clapped her hand over her mouth but it was too late.

Deanna looked at Holly in amazement. “That’s a strip bar!”

Victoria had already put the car in gear and was pulling out of the parking lot. “Jugs it is.”

“Wait! I didn’t mean it.”

“Too late. You heard the boss, no exceptions,” Victoria said with clear amusement in her voice.

“We can’t go there. What will they think? A bunch of women going to watch other women take their clothes off?” Holly asked looking panicked.

“What the hell? It’ll be fun,” Deanna said.

It did not take long before they all saw the sign for the bar. It was a gaudy looking neon sign with a woman sitting spread legged holding two mugs of beer strategically placed to hide her breasts and a third place to conceal her crotch leaving the clear impression she was nude without actually showing anything.

“Uh-oh,” Gwen said when she saw the sign below:

Jugs welcomes the ladies to Tuesday amateur night.
Show us your stuff for a chance to win big prizes$$

Victoria pulled into the parking lot and parked the limo. “Mind if I join you this time ma’am?” she asked while she held the door open. “This sounds like it could be fun.”

While the others were turned away Kara looked at Victoria suspiciously. Victoria calmly looked back at her with a little smile on her face. She had no reason to refuse the request.

“Sure. No problem.”

The pounding music from inside the bar could be heard as they approached the front door. Victoria walked ahead of the others and held the door open for them. Inside a performance was just finishing up. It was only about 7’oclock so the bar was still fairly empty. A woman was sitting at a table by the door. There was a sign advising there was a $5 cover charge. Kara came up to the table and reached inside her purse to pull out her wallet. The woman manning the table started to say loudly to be heard over the music, “Women get in for free. I will need to see some ID however.”

Nobody objected. Kara had a few tense moments when Victoria showed her driver’s licence but the woman gave it no more or less scrutiny than anybody else’s. “Any of you ladies interested in entering the contest?” the woman behind the table asked in a loud voice just as the music ended. When nobody volunteered she shrugged and said in a normal voice, “If you should change your mind come see me. I will be here all night.”

Kara was going to head for a table as far from the stage as possible but the others followed Victoria to the long table that wrapped around the stage. A woman wearing a robe was moving around collecting her discarded costume. She noticed Victoria and the others sitting down and gave them all a nod before she left to go into a concealed back area that was guarded by a beefy bouncer sitting next to the door.

One of the women circulating through the slowly gathering crowd came up to them and asked, “What can I get ya?”

She was wearing a pair of micro-shorts and a green bikini top that glowed from the black lights around the stage. Her tits were small but presented in a sexy way by her minimalistic top that barely covered her nipples and displayed the inner curves of her cleavage.

Kara decided on a rum & coke. Deanna and Gwen ordered a pitcher of beer and Holly asked for a Malibu Breeze. Victoria asked for a coke stating that she was the groups designated driver. A loud male voice boomed out over sound system. “Remember every Tuesday night at Jugs is Amateur Night. Guys brings your girlfriends and wives and show everyone just how lucky you are. Stick around the fun starts in one hour. For now, she’s local, she’s sexy and she is here for you! It’s LOLA!”

The lights around the stage came on and a generic sounding techno beat started pounding out. An average height bleach blonde showing her black roots sashayed on stage. She was wearing a glittering low-cut red dress that highlighted her surgically enhanced tits. Keeping time with the beat of the song she wrapped herself around the pole in the middle of the stage. Moving almost aggressively she moved closer to a group of men sitting on the opposite side of the stage from Kara and her friends.

The unshaved men were all wearing t-shirts and baseball caps methodically drinking their beers straight from the bottle. They all watched the woman approach closer but didn’t react as Kara had expected. In her mind when she imagined inside a place like this she thought everyone would be looking around with pure lust acting like crazy people. Instead there were people playing pool in the back and those that were watching the show were only paying casual attention at best. The spectators seemed just as interested in their own conversations and the game playing on the TV screen as anything that may have been happening on stage.

There were a few cat calls and yells for the performer to come closer but there was no big disappointment if she didn’t follow these requests. The first song ended and when the second song started the woman on stage started working the fastenings of her dress slowly undoing one button after another. The men’s attention started to pickup some what but there was still no out of control behavior.

Kara looked in front of her and realized that, unnoticed ,the server had left her drink in front of her. She wondered why nobody had asked for money to pay for the drinks. She lifted the drink and saw on the napkin an ad stating that all women get their first drinks free.

Deanna and Gwen were talking with each other laughing at something one or the other said while keeping an eye on the show in front of them. Kara saw that Holly was watching much more closely. Kara glanced down and noticed that Holly’s nipples were tenting out her shirt. Holly must have noticed Kara looking when she visibly tore her eyes away from the show and talked with Gwen and Deanna.

Kara looked at Victoria and jumped when Victoria let out a loud, “Whoo Hoo!” when the dancer pulled off her bra exposing her mammoth tits. The dancer heard her also and came closer. Putting a blanket down on the stage, the dancer laid down on it on her back with her legs toward Victoria and the others sitting next to her. Lola went into an arch turning her head to look at Victoria and blow her a kiss. Balancing on her feet and one hand Lola used her other hand to pull aside her panties giving Kara a clear view of her shaved pussy lips.

Holly and the others had stopped talking and watched as Lola slowly lowered her ass back onto the stage. Lola lifted her legs straight up into the air and worked her panties out from under her ass and up her legs above her knees. Pressing her feet together, Lola parted her knees causing her panties to slide up her legs more until she could pull one ankle out. Flicking the other foot, the panties landed on the stage next to her leaving her totally nude.

The music changed again and the dancer finally moved away. Kara looked around and noticed that more people had started to arrive including several other women. Most of them were with guys but there were a couple of all women groups also. Kara found herself assuming that the women must have come to enter the contest. She then realized people were probably assuming the same thing about her!

Kara watched as Victoria and others encouraged Lola to dance closer by tipping her. As the crowd started to build the noise level started to rise over the still pounding music and the servers started to have to hustle to keep up. Lola finished her show and the server came by to ask if everyone wanted another round.

Everyone placed their orders and when the server returned Kara reached into her purse to pull out some cash to pay. Soon the next dancer was announced and everyone was reminded that after she was done the real fun of the evening would begin.

The next dancer completed her show. Kara didn’t really see much different between the first and second except for a different outfit and this one had not surgically enhanced her tits. She didn’t understand why the women seemed to have the need to bleach their hair blond rather than just sticking with what they were born with.

Kara looked around. She saw the woman that was manning the sign up table approach one of the other women that were in the bar and talk briefly with her. The woman nodded and followed the other to the back room where the dancers came from. It was only a few minutes before a country western song started playing over the sound system.

The announcer’s voice came up over the start of the music. “Our first contestant for the night is Candy. For you regulars to Jugs armature you will remember that of her last five appearances she has won three. Can she make it four out of six. Let’s find out.”

Candy or whatever her real name emerged and walked quickly to the stage and started moving seductively to the song. She was wearing a low cut white tank top than clearly showed off her medium-sized tits. Kara could see that Candy’s nipples were poking out through her top. She was also wearing cutoff hip hugger jeans that barely covered her crotch.

Candy tried to make use of the pole. She managed to climb up and attempted to wrap her legs around the pole, lean back and slide slowly down to the stage. She made it about half way down as planned but then slipped. Kara winced in sympathy at the loud thud Candy made when her ass hit the stage.

The watching crowd laughed. Candy stood quickly back up rubbing her ass and grinned good-naturedly. She started dancing agin running her hands sensuously over her body. The first song ended and Candy moved smoothly into the next part of the show. She continued running her hands over her full tits hooking her fingers along the top and pulling it down to further expose her cleavage. Bending over Candy let her audience look down her shirt.

Candy release the top of her shirt and pulled up the bottom flashing her bare tits for a moment before she pulled it back down leaving it bunched up high leaving her belly exposed. She unfastened the button on her shorts and slipped a hand inside. Kara could see her hand bulging out the material over her crotch. Candy left the one hand buried inside the shorts and used the other to work the zipper, slowly pulling it down.

Once the zipper was fully opened Candy slowly pushed her shorts off her hips exposing her clean shaved pussy to everyone. She returned one hand to her pussy and began to run her finger along her slit. Her other hand returned to her still covered tits and began you fondle them. The audience was starting to get excited. Kara started to worry when she realized she was among them. She actually managed to cool her arousal a bit by worrying about inadvertently affecting those around her. But as she watched Candy pull off her top and dance naked, Kara felt her passion flare.

Kara settled on just focusing on the moment and enjoying the show. She made a conscious effort to not let herself fantasize about what she would like Candy to do. She was pretty sure she was successful when nothing too outrageous started to happen around her before Candy was able to finish her dance to the applause of everyone.

Kara felt her self-control getting ragged and knew she had to do something about it. <<Please Crystal. I need to do something to get some release but I don’t want to affect anyone again. Help me!>>

“Very well Kara, it will be as you ask.”

The crystal blazed hotter and brighter than she had seen it before. The noise from the bar suddenly stopped. There was a strange light coming from behind her. If she didn’t know better she would assume someone had opened a curtain or door letting in natural light from outside but she knew behind her there was just the bar with some pool tables to one side. She quickly realized the silence around her was more than just the sound system cutting out and nobody talking to fill the silence. She looked around and saw people were stopped mid motion. Her ears were slightly numb from the loud pounding music that had been assaulting them a moment before but she finally noticed the tranquil sound of surf washing over a beach.

Turning around in her chair, Kara looked towards the source of light and saw what she could only describe as a hole in the air showing a pristine beach and a calm turquoise ocean disappearing over the horizon. A gentle warm breeze blew through the hole and she thought she could hear tropical birds chirping.

“Finally ready for a go with me?”

Kara jumped and turned around the other way, she saw that unlike everyone else around her, Victoria was still moving. “I knew you couldn’t resist my feminine charms forever.”

“Victoria! How. . .? What. . .?” Kara stopped and let her brain straighten itself out before she spoke again. “Victoria, what happened? How come your weren’t affected?”

“Because the same thing that allowed you to step out of time also created me and took me along with you as your creation. I am not really any different than that beach you created behind you.”

“I didn’t create that beach. I have no idea how that portal got there or where that beach is.”

“The beach isn’t really anywhere,” Crystal explained. “It was created from your subconscious mind much like Victoria herself was. They are both idealized representations of things you want.”

<<But it has to be somewhere.>>

“It is a pocket universe. Other than the size you can do anything you want there. The normal laws of physics don’t have to apply.

Kara started to feel her arousal building to an uncontrollable level. She shuddered to think what the amount of energy she just channeled must have done to her subconscious thoughts. For now she was finding it difficult to keep her hands from stroking her body all over. She walked through the hole in the air squinting in the bright light flashing off the fine white sand and ocean.

Looking behind Kara saw that the portal to the real world had disappeared. There was some shady palm trees rustling in the breeze and a large house with an inviting veranda out front. On the porch was a wicker bench swing with a comfortable looking cushion on the seat and back. She jumped when a loud buzzing noise came from above and behind her. Kara looked where the noise was coming from, she was shocked to see what looked like a stunningly beautiful, naked, 16 year old teenage hovering in the air above her.

The buzzing noise came from gossamer wings that emerged from the girl’s back. They looked much too small and fragile to actually support a human in the air but Kara couldn’t dispute what her own eyes were showing her.

When the girl realized Kara was watching her, she got an excited look on her face. The wings stopped moving and the girl dropped 15 feet to land easily on her feet. Dropping to the ground the girl kowtowed before her.

“Welcome Mistress. Is there anything I can do for you?”

The wings, now that they had stopped moving, lay flat along the girls back. They were almost transparent but the bright sun glistened off them. Where the wings joined the flesh of her back normal looking pale skin, common with the flaming red hair on the girls head, transitioned seamlessly into the wings. Despite her pale skin the girl did not appear to have any freckles or other skin blemishes.

Kara sensed more movement beside her and looked over to see Victoria looking admiringly at the nubile young woman kneeling before her. The clothes that Victoria had been wearing were nowhere to be found, leaving her nude like the girl.

Victoria must have realized Kara wasn’t going to take advantage of the opportunity presented to her so she took matters into her own hands. “Your Mistress needs relief.”

Kara shook her head, “Victoria, no! Not like that.”

But it was too late. The naked girl sat back up with a look of delight and excitement. Her nipples were visibly hardened as she walked on her knees closer to Kara. Victoria started to work on Kara’s top and the girl opened up Kara’s skirt from below pulling the skirt and her panties down.

The red headed girl wrapped her arms around Kara’s waist and pressed her face against Kara’s wet pussy. Kara could feel her inhaling her musk before she started running her tongue over Kara’s hard clit. Victoria was fondling Kara’s tits, pinching her nipples, and kissing her on the neck.

Kara’s overheated body was quickly brought to a climax. Feeling a bit more in control of her faculties Kara tried to pull away but her seductresses knew better. The nameless red head stood up and guided Kara towards the porch in front of the beach house. Victoria came along keeping an arm wrapped around Kara’s back and her palm over her tit.

Kara was laid down on the porch swing with one foot on the bench bent at the knee and her heel pressing against her ass the other leg was left on the wooden deck leaving her glistening pussy lips clearly on display.

The fairy girl once again returned her tongue to work between Kara’s legs. Victoria put one knee next to Kara’s head the other foot was left on the deck as she lowered her pussy against Kara’s face. Without thinking Kara ran her tongue along Victoria’s pussy sucking up her juices. Victoria laid her full weight down across Kara’s body, each woman’s tits were pressed against the other’s belly.

Kara felt Victoria’s tongue join the girl’s strumming over her pussy and clit. A tongue pushed inside and started fucking its way in and out. Having reached one orgasm Kara was able to hold out longer this time but she was soon feeling a tingling sensation in her belly and her hips started involuntarily humping up in the air. Without warning another massive orgasm crashed through Kara’s body making her cry out in passion.

Victoria flooded Kara’s face with her own climax and climbed off of Kara to let her sit up. The fairy girl was squatting on the deck with a happy look on her face wiping Kara’s juices from her cheeks and licking them off her fingers.

Kara became aware of a strange noise coming from the ocean, she looked out and saw something breach out of the water and crash back down with the same noise the attracted her attention. The shaped moved closer and closer to shore, Kara soon could make out what looked like a red dolphin fluke and the top of another beautiful looking girl rushing through the water towards the shore.

Kara could soon make out more details. By her face she could be a twin of the fairy girl but her hair was a bright vibrant green. The water soon became too shallow to allow the girl to swim closer. She lifted herself up on her tail showing her bare tits to Kara’s wondering gaze. The tail seemed to split apart and quickly morphed into a pair of shapely legs and bare pussy lips at their juncture.

Walking up the beach the new girl said, “Hey sis who was making all that noise? I could hear it through the water over a kilometer away.”

The green haired mermaids eyes saw Kara sitting there naked looking dazed at her. Like her sister the mermaid fell to her knees and pressed her face to the sand. “Welcome Mistress. Please forgive me for my impertinence.”

“Please. You don’t have to do that. Please get up,” Kara said, still breathing hard from her recent climax.

The mermaid looked at her sister, “Sebille?”

“You heard the Mistress Maren.”

“Thank you Mistress,” Maren said

“You don’t have to call me Mistress. My name is Kara.”

Both Sebille and Maren got shocked looks on their faces. “We couldn’t do that Mistress, it would not be proper,” Sebille replied.

Remembering Victoria’s response when she tried to get her to be more informal, Kara decided not to argue the point.

“Besides, mom would kill us if she found out we were disrespectful to the Creator,” Maren added.

“Creator?”

The girls now looked at her puzzled. “You Mistress, are the creator,” Sebille replied again.

Using her own life experiences Kara had trouble imagining what she would do if she was suddenly confronted with a person she considered a God. She was sure it would be nothing like the two girls before her however.

“Mom will be so jealous when we tell her we met you,” Maren said. She finally climbed back to her feet walked to her sister and casually put and arm around her cupping a breast. Sebille didn’t respond to the intimate touch of her sister but continued to look adoringly at Kara.

Kara had thought she had gotten her arousal back under control but the sight of the two girls and the thought of them both being sisters caused a renewed spike. Kara didn’t know what to say but was saved from having to come up with something when she heard a rustling in the low lying bushes that ran beneath the palm trees that surrounding the house down to the beach.

Kara was starting to get used to seeing creatures of myth walk up to her but she was still startled when she saw a woman standing seven feet up in the air. At first Kara thought she was seeing a giant approach but as the woman got closer Kara realized that she was only looking at the top half of the approaching woman. The bottom half she saw was the body of a horse.

The resemblance to Maren and Sebille was unmistakable but, where the girls were examples of greater beauty still not fully realized the woman before her was the real thing in full mature bloom.

The woman quickly surveyed the tableau before her. She gave Kara a respectful bow. “Welcome Mistress. I hope my daughters have not offended you with their forwardness.”

“Mother!” both girls yelled indignantly together, as only teenage girls could do.

The centaur woman smiled fondly at her daughters. “My name is Olathe. How may I serve you?”

The horse body looked like it started to melt. Its glossy black hair, that matched the colour on Olathe’s head, began to melt away. It looked like the horse body was drawing into itself. The legs started to shorten and the front legs changed shape to those of a human. The horse part of the body became smaller and smaller until it was soon fully absorbed into Olathe’s now fully human looking body leaving her standing nude, the same as everyone else. Like both her daughters, her pussy was bare without a hint of hair despite the dark colour it would have been.

Olathe looked at Maren still casually fondling her sister’s breast. She then glanced at Kara who was having problems controlling her arousal again as she looked at the sexy sisters before her. When it became apparent that neither girl were going to go further, Olathe shook her head and clapped her hands together loudly making both girls jump.

“You little minxes I thought I taught you better than to tease like that. If you are going to play with each other, do it right.”

Maren and Sebille looked at each and grinned. “Yes mother,” they both piped up together.

Neither girl hesitated to turn and kiss each other fully on the lips. Sebille cupped her sister’s breasts and Maren put the hand not already on Sebille’s breast between Sebille’s legs. Sebille moaned when Maren inserted a finger then another inside her sister’s pussy. Maren pumped her fingers inside a couple times before she pulled then out and licked them clean.

Sebille removed a hand from one of Maren’s breasts and dipped her own fingers inside Maren’s pussy. She pulled then out wet and wiped them off on her own nipple. Maren bent over and licked her juices from Sebille’s skin.

Maren continued to suckle and lick Sebille’s nipples moving back and forth. She used one hand to hold the breast she was working on and the other had returned to Sebille’s wet pussy. Sebille started to moan with pleasure, she put both her hands on the back of Maren’s head guiding her from one breast to the other.

Olathe walked up onto the porch and stood next to Kara who had her eyes locked on the incestuous action below. “Please don’t mind my daughters. They are good girls but still young.”

Kara’s hand had unconsciously slipped between her own legs and she was slowly pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. Olathe looked at Victoria and both women nodded to each other in silent agreement. Olathe dropped to her knees and crawled between Kara’s legs. She gently pulled Kara’s fingers from inside her pussy leaving them to rub over her engorged clit. Olathe ran her tongue over Kara’s slit a few times tasting her natural lubricant before she slipped it deep inside to its source.

Victoria careful not to block Kara’s view of the continuing action below started to kiss and suck on Kara’s breasts and nipples. Kara’s started to moan again. Olathe’s expert tongue was quickly bringing her towards another mind blowing climax.

Sebille finally pulled away from Maren but just long enough to lay down on the sand. She pulled her heels against her ass spreading her legs apart. Maren straddled her face pressing her pussy against Sebille’s face and lowered her own head between her sister’s legs and started to lick away.

Kara could still feel her climax building inside but managed to stave it off until she saw Sebille and Maren tense up and climax themselves. Only then did she let herself go with yet another intense orgasm.

As the lust haze started to clear from her mind Kara thought back to how many powerful orgasms she had had that day and could only assume that the crystal was helping her body recover much faster than was natural. Once she started to think clearly again Kara once again started to think that she would have to do something to better control herself before she became some nympho slut and ruin her own life.

Kara sat back up straight from the slouched position she found herself in. Olathe stood back up. Kara without thinking took Olathe by the arm and pulled her close so that she could kiss her to thank her.

Her eyes fell on her discarded clothes still sitting further up beach. “Girls, thank you for the pleasure you have given me. Could you please fetch my clothes? I think it is time for me to get back.”

Sebille and Maren stood up and bowed. “Yes Mistress,” they both said together.

“Olathe I would like to thank you also for understanding about your daughters”

“It is our purpose to serve our Mistress in any way you wish us to. You don’t have to thank us for that, but that you do, only shows what a great Mistress you are.”

The girls had returned carrying her clothes. Kara had intended to take them back and dress herself but the young women had other ideas. Giggling they pulled Kara to her feet and started to slip back on her various clothing articles. Once Kara was fully clothed she kissed each girl then their mother again in parting. She concentrated for a moment before she felt the crystal warm against her chest. In the same spot where it had been before Kara watched the portal form. This time knowing what was happening she was fascinated to see how a bright white speck of light seemed to appear in mid air about chest height to her and quickly expand like a bubble. As the portal became larger she could see the still frozen bar on the other side. Experimentally she walked all around and saw her view change the same as if she stood where the portal was in the bar and turned around in place.

Victoria walked through the portal ahead of Kara and Kara watched as Victoria passed the portal threshold her chauffeur reappear. Kara laughed to herself when she thought to herself, “appear like magic.”

Kara walked through and turned to see Olathe and her daughters standing on the other side of the portal she waved before willing the portal to close. She sat back down on her chair in front of the stage. The crystal flared warmly again and suddenly the sound of music and talking crashed down around her, making her jump.

Kara saw Holly finish off her drink and stand up. She said something to Gwen who nodded before she walked away. Kara tried to watch where Holly went but quickly lost her in the surging crowd, assuming Holly just went to the bathroom Kara tried to take another drink before she realized her glass only had ice in it. She spotted the server and gestured for her to bring another round for them all.

Another young woman soon came on stage and gave a fairly flawless performance and smiled when she walked off stage to a great round of applause. Kara looked around and only then realized Holly had never returned to her seat. She started to feel worried but then the announcer introduced the next performer.

“Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce a first time performer to the stage tonight. She is a bit nervous so take it easy on her. Let’s hear a big round of applause for lovely and sexy, Holly!”

Kara’s eyes flew to the performers entrance and sure enough it was her Holly. Showing obvious signs of nervousness Holly hesitantly made her way to the stage. Once she finally made it up on stage a song started up. It took a few bars before Kara recognized “Hungry Like A Wolf”. Holly started to move with the music mimicing the other dancers she had seen that night. Once she started getting into the music she started to move much more naturally running her hands over her breasts then running them down to stroke over her crotch.

Kara knew Holly well enough to see that she was starting to get turned on by what she was doing. Her audience seemed to pickup on this perhaps on a more subliminal level but their reactions were further fueling Holly’s arousal.

The first song ended and Kara was amused to hear “Touch Me” start up. Holly began to unfasten the buttons of her shirt. She undid the top two buttons until she was showing the top of her bra and then pulled the bottom of her shirt out of her slacks and unbuttoned from the bottom until there was only one button holding it closed. She whirled around a couple times causing the shirt to flare open. She stopped and faced Kara and her other friends, opened the fly to her slacks and slipped a hand inside. Kara was close enough to see her hand bulge out the material of the slacks looking like she was masturbating.

Holly pulled a hand out and licked off her fingers. This really got the crowd going. Kara worried Holly might get into trouble by going too far with her show but trusted Crystal to be able to cover up any difficulties.

Holly pushed her slacks off her hips and Kara saw that Holly had lost her panties somewhere. Holly’s hand returned between her legs and this time everyone could clearly see her slip a finger inside her shaved pussy.

Holly turned when she heard the people sitting behind her complain that they couldn’t see anything. Kara enjoyed the view of Holly’s tight ass as she squatted down and inserted a finger again. Still with her back turned to Kara Holly undid the last button and pulled her shirt off leaving her only in her bra.

Holly laid back and showed everyone her flexibility by rolling back onto her shoulders and putting her feet on the stage above her head. Rubbing her hand over her visibly dampening pussy lips again Holly then licked off her fingers.

She finished her backwards-somersault and laid on her belly pressing her tits against the stage and lifted her ass into the air. Getting back to her knees Holly once again turned to face Kara while she opened and removed her bra leaving herself totally nude.

The next song started, this time it was “Me So Horny!” Holly stood back up and started to dance around the stage. She made a point of stopping in front of each group sitting there watching and giving them each a short masturbatory exhibit. She made it back to her friends and actually climaxed before them all. Soon the song finished and she stood back up and bowed to everyone.

Quickly slipping back into her clothes Holly walked off the stage and returned to her seat. As soon as she sat down she saw her full drink sitting there and chugged the whole thing down. Kara heard Gwen laugh and say, “I can’t believe you actually did that! What in the world made you decide to do it?”

Holly blushed and shrugged before she said, “I don’t know. I just suddenly decided what the hell! It was fun. You should try it.”

“No way!” Gwen said.

Holly just laughed and flagged down the server to ask for another drink. Kara knew exactly what had made Holly suddenly decide to exhibit herself like that. The guilt of what she had accidently done to her friend surged through her compounded by the fact that there seemed to be nothing that she could do to stop things like this happening again and again.

Kara wanted to leave but the others especially Holly begged to stay at least until the contest results were given to find out how Holly did. Kara relented and methodically worked through one drink after another feeling self-loathing for her lack of control.

When the contest was finally done Kara was a bit drunk. Holly came in third place for her performance and was given a Jugs t-shirt and beer mug as her prize. Only Victoria noticed the state she was in and covertly helped her to her feet and walked next to her to keep her steady.

Everyone made their way back to the limo. Victoria unlocked the door and helped Kara inside. Everyone else followed and talked excitedly about their night out. Kara was still feeling guilty inside and didn’t say anything, instead she looked out the window. One by one Victoria stopped in front of everybody’s place and let them out. When it was finally just Kara Victoria opened the privacy shield.

“What is wrong ma’am.”

“Nothing.”

“Bull, something is obviously bothering you.”

“Why can’t I control myself. It is wrong the things I make other people do!”

“I don’t mind,” Victoria replied.

“You’re different. I still don’t understand it all but the way you were created this seems natural to you. Holly and the others would never do something like that without me controlling them.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself ma’am. Everyone has secret fantasies, you can just explore them better than others. Nobody has been hurt and if you don’t want them to be, nobody will be hurt.”

“It just isn’t right. There has got to be something that I can do.”

“There is,” Crystal said in her alcohol addled mind, “you remember I mentioned my other half? With that you would have much better control.”

<<What do you mean? I thought that would just make things worse by giving me even more power to abuse.>>

“Yes you will have more power, but with it you will attain better mental control of yourself. Right now with that half it opens the mind but without my consciousness there are no checks and it destroys what its holder was before until she is living only for carnal pleasures. Together however your metal abilities will be expanded and still maintain your own personality.”

<<But you said that my desires are being changed every time I use you also.>>

“Yes but you are still aware of what is happening. With expanded mental abilities you will be able to discipline yourself much better.”

<<Do you know where your other half is?>>

“I do have a basic idea of where it is. I can tell it is somewhere in Europe. If you get closer I will be able to better track it down.”

<<How in the world am I supposed to get there?>>

“Let us talk about this tomorrow after you properly sober up.”

Victoria stopped the limo in front of Kara’s apartment building. She got out of the car and helped Kara climb out. The fresh air hit Kara and she suddenly really felt the effects of the alcohol. Feeling suddenly woozy her stomach also started doing back flips.

Victoria put an arm around Kara’s waist and walked with her towards the front door. Like the previous night Victoria produced the key to the security door and walked inside, up the stairs, and directly to Kara’s apartment door. Once inside Victoria guilder Kara directly to her bedroom and started to strip off her clothes. Once she had Kara naked she pulled back the covers, laid Kara down, and covered her up. Before Kara’s head properly settled down on the pillow she was asleep. Victoria kissed her on the lips causing Kara to murmur before she started to gently snore.

-To Be Continued-