The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A lesson in minding your own business

“You have to help me ok, hon?” Jade was listening attentively. It was unlike anything the 29 year old young lawyer had ever heard before. Earlier that day, her exclassmate and best friend from high school, Sasha, had dropped in on her unannounced. Sasha was hysterical, going on about how she had been drugged at her new job. “Hey, take it easy dear. Just give me the names, can you do that?” Jade was getting worried. “I don’t know what’s happening to me, I just.. I didn’t even colour my hair, and look at me now! They must have done this to me.” Sasha was crying. Jade did not manage to get much out of her friend, and was curious and worried about what was going on. Sasha, like herself, had brown hair all along. Today, when she had turned up on her doorstep, her hair was platinum blonde. Jade resolved to send her poor friend home to get some proper rest, and to take a visit to Sasha’s new work place in her capacity as a lawyer.

“Please wait for a moment, our publicity chief will be with you shortly.” said the receptionist. He was a young man, probably a part timer. Jade smiled and thanked him as she was brought to a comfortable-looking waiting room, just past the main doors. “Stuls Pharmaceuticals..” she read the pamphlet on a nearby table. She had heard of the company before, but only in brief. The publicity chief was obviously taking her own time to come, and Jade found herself dozing off. She was awoken by a painful prick on her butt, almost as though an extremely thin needle had pierced her skin through the sofa cushions and her office skirt. Jade brushed it off as just her imagination as she jolted awake. Just then, there was a soft knock on the door, and in walked a young woman. “Hi, my name is Alice. Job interview?” the raven haired woman said with a smile. She was probably the same age as Jade, and was very pretty. Her expensive-looking pantsuit did not hide the fact that she had an extremely curvy body. Jade thought fast, and played along. “Yes, ma’am!” she said. After a few routine and seemingly ordinary questions about herself, Alice said she would bring her on a tour of the building. The lift needed a keycard in order to function, and Alice scanned hers. Then, they stepped out onto the second floor.

Jade got the shock of her life. There were many naked women casually working amongst clothed people. “Yes, at Stuls Pharmaceuticals, we spare no cost in employee comfort. Everyone gets their own assistant.” Alice was saying, “And each and every assistant is completely obedient. She will be prepared to do anything for her boss.” Jade looked around and realised that the naked women were indeed all “paired up” with a clothed person. “Christine?” Alice summoned one of the naked women over. Christine came over obediently, and stood in front of them with her hands on her head and her legs spread wide. Jade noticed that every one of the naked women had, like Christine, completely shaved pubic areas that even seemed to shine slightly. They walked barefoot, and had their platinum blonde hair in a messy bun. They were all busty, Jade estimated that they were all at least a D cup, and had asses to match. Their long legs just accentuated their smallish, sexy torso. They all had on bright red lipstick, and bright pink nail polish. Their facial features and skin tone seemed the only thing that differed, and all the women were as beautiful as Alice.

Alice unceremoniously inserted her long index finger all the way into Christine’s pussy, as if to show Jade the extent of her obedience, and then wiped it on Christine’s inner thighs. Jade could clearly see Christine’s juice slicked on her thighs. “They’re always wet and ready.” Alice said simply. “Look, I don’t know what sick game this is, but this cannot be right. I’m a lawyer, and when I return, you can bet I will be shutting this place down.” Jade said, walking up to Alice. Alice seemed confused, and then it hit her. “So, you lied. Ah, do what you gotta do. I have a feeling we’ll be seeing each other again soon.” she said. “We will. I’ll see you in court.” Jade said, and stalked away. “We’ll see, we’ll see.” she heard Alice saying in the background. Miraculously, the lift was able to descend to the ground floor without her having a keycard.

The next morning, Jade woke up early, determined to get started on the presentation she would have to make to her firm. She was only a senior associate, and needed them to give her to approval to get going against Stuls Pharmaceuticals. Jade was sure she would be able to build a good enough case. Sasha’s boyfriend had told her that Sasha was on medical leave, and had taken a few days off work. Jade was relieved. Looking at herself in her full length mirror, she saw, to her horror, that her hair had turned platinum blonde overnight. It had also somehow grown a few inches in a few hours, and was now almost until her waist. Hurriedly stripping off her nightgown, she felt a strange sense of satisfaction knowing that her pubic bush was still intact and brown in colour. She never liked shaving herself down there, and had only ever done it once, after which she had felt like a slut for weeks. Jade knew immediately that the punks at Stuls must have done something to her, and fumed all the way through her shower. It was only when she was in her car on her way to work when she realised that she had absentmindedly tied her hair into a messy bun.

“Good look!” was the comment from many of her coworkers. Jade could not stop herself from visualizing her pubic hair and thinking, “At least I’m not a natural blonde. Damn, I hate this colour.” She focussed on drafting the necessary documents for her attack on Stuls, but she found it oddly hard to concentrate. She decided to wash her face in the ladies’. When she was done, however, a weird feeling came over her. The closest thing she could liken the urge to was a strong feeling of awkwardness that she had done something extremely out of routine, such as not brushing her teeth in the morning, combined with the need to correct it. Jade hurried into the cubicle and stripped off her bra and panties. She gritted her teeth as she threw them away and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She knew she was pretty, she had been told so all along since she was in middle school. Fastening an extra button onto her blouse, and patting down her knee length office skirt, she returned to work. Jade spent the rest of the day worrying about whether people would notice her lack of underwear, especially with the aircon making her nipples perk up. She eventually reassured herself that her black top would sufficiently cover her C cups.

When she woke up the next day, she was desperately hoping that the previous day’s “changes” had been a one-time thing. She was wrong. In fact, things had gotten worse. Her breasts were bigger. Not yet a D, but they already were visually bigger. And then she realised that she still could not put on underwear. She had tried to put on her bra, even though she knew it would not fit, but instead found herself gathering up all her underwear and throwing them away. Over the next two weeks, she found herself undergoing extreme changes. For example, one morning, Jade realised she could not wear her usual long sleeved shirts and work skirts. They had to be short sleeved and her skirts could only go to mid-thigh. This, added on to the fact that her waist had shrunk slightly and her legs seemed to be growing longer, did capture her coworkers’ attention. “Hey, you’ve been working out? You’ve been looking good recently!” they said. She shrugged off their compliments and tried to act as though everything were normal as she worked on the paperwork that she was sure would bring down Stuls and make her normal again. It was always that feeling that something was wrong that would “inform” her when something was changing, whether it was in her head or physically.

Jade realised a few days later that her butt had grown as well. With what she was confident were D cups by now, she was becoming more and more like a sexier version of herself. The day before, she could only put on a sleeveless blouse, and a tight skirt that reached two inches or so below the curve of her now sexy ass. She had also felt the urge to purchase some extremely slutty red lipstick and pink nail polish in the past few days, but had not yet had to put them on. Jade was brimming with rage when she left the house wearing a tank top and tight hot shorts and some decent heels. It was all she could wear, and she was dreading what was to come at work. The fact that the tight, extremely short shorts were pulling uncomfortably at her pubic bush did not help things at all. She decided that she would have to make her presentation today, regardless of whether it had been perfected.

The senior and managing partners frowned as she stood in front of them in the meeting room. Her skimpy tank top, a size or two too small, could almost expose her boobs at the side if someone looking at her carefully. Adam, the managing partner, who always seemed to have a soft spot for her, cleared his throat. “Yes, Jade? We understand you have a case to present to us?” he said, trying not to stare at Jade’s huge chest. “Yes, Mr Henderson, I—” Jade said, or she thought she said. It was as though someone else had full control of her body. “Damn, I just feel so naked in here!” she heard herself saying. Jade stretched her arms above her head as though she was getting comfortable, pulling her boobs tight. Then, she rummaged in her bag nearby and pulled out her slut red lipstick and pink nail polish. The board of partners watched open-mouthed as the poor blonde slipped off her shoes, and used a pocket mirror to watch herself painting her nails and applying the lipstick. “I’ll settle this.” Adam said, frowning, and told Jade to follow him to his office.

“You know, Jade, I don’t know what’s been going on with you these past couple of days. Your hair colour, the way you’ve been dressing, and now this lipstick and nail polish? You’ve been showing an awful lot of your chest recently, I never knew you were this big, but wow, are you even wearing a bra? Your nipples are poking through! You’re looking and behaving more like a dumb slut! And what’s with that pose?” Adam seemed genuinely concerned. Jade had not realised, but she was standing straight with her hands on her head and her legs spread wide. She desperately wanted to say something to explain herself, but she found herself licking her bright red lips, and began to kneel down at his feet. “What are you doing?!” asked Adam. The blonde hurried unzipped his trousers and took out his rapidly stiffening cock. She wrapped her now-pouty lips around it and began to suck.

Adam had just come in her mouth and Jade had swallowed, when there was a knock on the door and a woman came in. “Adam?!” she looked furious, turning around and storming out. “Oh my god, honey!” Adam said, and Jade realised in horror what she had done. Mrs Henderson had obviously dropped by to visit her husband at work, and found Jade kneeling there sucking his cock. “You’re fired, go!” Adam shouted at her, and zipped himself up before chasing after his wife. Jade, horrified at what she had done, stood up and got out to pack up her stuff. But not before she found herself reapplying her lipstick that had gotten smudged, feeling extremely dirty.

Jade got home, flung her stuff on the sofa, and crawled into her bed. She cried herself to sleep. “What have I become? Oh damn..” she could not bear to think of what had happened. She woke up feeling an unpleasant itch inside her hot shorts. Rushing to the bathroom, she stripped off her tiny tank top and her shorts, and to her utmost humiliation, found her shorts full of loose, soft, hair. It was apparent that all her pubic hair had fallen off. She quickly took a shower, and realised that all her body hair had fallen, or was falling off as well. Subconsciously, she walked out of the bathroom completely naked, realising halfway along the way that she could not even put her bathrobe on. Feeling the now-familiar urge, she dried her blonde hair, tied it into a messy bun and applied the red lipstick again. Then, she posed in front of the full body mirror.

Without even thinking, she had stood with her hands on her head and her legs spread wide. Her naked body was exposed and spread wide for her to look at. Jade could barely recognise the person who stared back. Her face looked the same except for the pouty lips, but her body had seemed to undergo a complete change from just a few weeks ago. First, there was platinum blonde slutty bun. Her fair skin had become silky smooth, her face clear of any freckles and her cheeks had a faint rosy tinge. Of course, her pouty lips were coated in the slut red lipstick. The skin at her armpits, between her elbows and knees, and even that at the areas where her thighs met her groin were almost tight. There were no wrinkles to be seen. Every single blemish, every the tiny birthmark she had just above her hipbone, were gone. Her boobs were now at least a 36DD, and her legs had lengthened slightly. They had fats in just the right areas, leading eyes to roam up and search for her now hairless pussy. Her womanly groove could be seen clearly now, the area above her slit similarly tight and slightly shiny. From neck down, her body was completely devoid of hair. Not a single stub could be felt or seen even on her pussy, where she had religiously kept her bush previously. Her ladylike feet looked dainty and yet wild with the bright pink nails, the exact same colour that she had on her fingernails. Completely naked, she looked fresh and clean, and to her horror, she realised she looked exactly like the naked “assistants” in Stuls Pharmaceuticals.

Jade was fuming mad. She snapped herself out of her trance, having been staring misty-eyed at her new body, and hurriedly put on the same set of clothes she had been wearing earlier. Of course, she had no underwear on. When she was about to step out of the house, she irritably realised that she could not put on any form of footwear. Resigned, she drove barefoot to the police station.

“I’ve been drugged!” the blonde tried to keep her voice down as she spoke to the deputy. “Calm down,” he said, blatantly staring at her nipples that were obviously erect, “What happened? Drugging of someone is no laughing matter.” Jade was exasperated, and continued, “I think someone injected something into me. And then my body started changing! First it was my hair colour, then it because my boobs and butt and legs, then it was my dressing, and then even my pubic hair’s gone!” Deputy Ticko was amused. A beautiful barefoot blonde, wearing just a tank top and tight hot shorts can come in and was blabbering nonsense. It was obvious she did not have a bra on, and it made his cock tingle as he imagined her not having any panties on either. “So who are you accusing of drugging you?” he asked, barely able to stop himself from laughing. Jade wanted to say, “Stuls Pharmaceuticals!” but what it came out as was, “I don’t know, I’m a slut!” Ticko was stunned for a moment, then he asked again. “What was happening when you got drugged? Who did it?” Jade, embarassed and blushing now, answered with a, “I was fucking! I don’t know who did it!” Then, without warning, she felt the urge come over her again. “Oh my god, it’s happening!” she said out loud. In ten seconds, she had thrown off her skimpy top and shorts, and stood in the police station naked and barefoot with her hands on her head and her legs spread wide.

“Hey chief!” called Ticko, “Come check this whore out!” An older man emerged from an office. “Damn, girl.” Ticko continued, “Did you just go for a waxing or something? You look so damn smooth right now!” Jade was mortified, and to make matters worse, she said with a wink, “Wanna have a feel? I can give you a good time!” She was horrified with how she was acting, but nobody could see that from the outside. “Wow, chief, she is one hot slut!” Ticko said, casually giving her a stroke on her tight and smooth armpits and pussy. “Ah come on, Ticko. Put the whore in the holding cell, her pimp’ll come pick her up or something. Don’t wanna get into any trouble, do we?” Chief Larry said. Jade had her hands cuffed behind her, and was led to a common holding cell, where there were two men sleeping on the double deckered bed. Even if her body had allowed her to cover up an inch of her huge breasts or her hairless smooth pussy, the handcuffs had her hands locked behind her. Even more humiliatingly was the fact that she could no longer sit with her legs remotely closed. She sat on the edge of the cold metal bench, hoping that the two other men would not wake up anytime soon and see her sitting there completely naked with her legs openly spread, unable to cover herself up at all.

Jade was kept in the holding cell overnight. The two other men woke up shortly after she had been placed in the cell, and were getting friendly with her big Ds, until the deputy came by to stop them. “Come on you guys, no playing with the naked whore. You never know what you’ll catch from those folk.” he said with a snide smile. At least the two men kept away from her after that, sticking to staring at her sitting naked on the bench and making crude comments. Both men were let out on bail early in the morning, and Jade was left alone and naked there until 10, when the gate was unlocked again. She was led out, still with her hands cuffed behind her. Looking in a mirror along the passageway, she saw that her bun was even more messy now, her hair an unkempt mess.

“There she is!” said Alice when the naked Jade came into view. Jade found herself unable to speak as Alice settled the paperwork. All she could do was stand there, naked and barefoot, with her hands still cuffed behind her. “She’s a tough one you know,” Alice was saying to the officers, “Just can’t keep her clothes on. Loves her job!” Ticko and Larry chuckled. Jade blushed. She was a lawyer and they were speaking about her and treating her as though she was a prostitute! “You’re awfully young and pretty to be doing this, you know? Ticko said to Alice. “Well, someone has to take care of the dumb ones, right?” Alice said with a smile, “Alright, there we go! Could you kind gentlemen unlock her cuffs?” Jade was uncuffed and stood there awkwardly. “These were all she had on her.” Deputy Ticko handed Alice the tank top and hot shorts that Jade had been wearing. “Oh yeah, don’t worry about that!” Alice said, “I brought a fresh set of clothes for her, just the sort she likes. I think you boys can throw those filthy clothes away already. Never know where she’s been in them!” She rummaged in her handbag and placed a tiny crop top and a microskirt on the table. Jade could not make a move to put them on. “Oh, I forgot!” Alice took out a tube of lipstick and handed it to Jade. “She likes to dress her body up first before getting dressed, if you know what I mean.”

Jade had to experience the indignity of retying her hair, and applying a fresh coat of slut red lipstick as she stood naked in the station. She knew she looked like a complete slut, perfectly fine with not wearing clothes as long as she had her lipstick and hair settled first. Only when she was done could she reach for the clothes and put them on. It felt weird dressing in front of the three watching people that had already seen her naked. The clothes barely helped though, the crop top rode on her huge breasts and the tight microskirt hugged her ass, showing almost 2 inches of it to casual view. Alice, as though to illustrate how cheap and available Jade was, roughly pulled up her mircroskirt and inserted a finger into her, embarrassingly, sopping wet pussy. “Say bye to the kind officers!” Alice said with a laugh. Jade, humiliated, said, “Bye!” in a chirpy voice and waved at the two officers, jiggling her tits.

“What the fuck is going on?!” Jade found herself able to speak when she was roughly shoved into the backseat of Alice’s car. Alice silently started the engine and moved off. “I’ve made arrangements for your car to be sent back to your place, by the way. You’re welcome.” she said calmly. “What?! I will not thank you for anything! What the fuck did you do to me?” Jade screamed. Alice looked through the rearview mirror at Alice’s legs, casually spread 30 inches, clearly exposing the fact she had nothing underneath the tiny skirt. She looked pleased, and said, “Ok, first of all, keep your voice down. It annoys me and you won’t wanna see how I am when I’m annoyed, especially in your current situation. Now, since we have some time before we reach my company, I’ll entertain you. Don’t expect it to always be the case though. You were injected with a neuro-stimulator. Under normal circumstances, the drug should take full effect in about six months. However, based on your results, I would say you are almost at the last stage of the transformation. That is because we also inserted a trigger for a catalyst that are certain brainwaves, namely, those that represent any form of negative thinking toward Stuls Pharmaceuticals, or its associates. You’re a smart girl, you know what that means, don’t you?”

“So, whenever I think of destroying your company, it speeds up the process? What transformation are we talking about here?”

“These transformations are those of your physical body, and your conscious and subconscious mind. I’m sure you have already experienced all three? Now, aside from this, it’s too bad you never realised this, but ingesting a certain amount of male or female cum can help to slow down the process. Or did you already realise this? Did your increased libido accidentally help you to pause the transformation?”

Jade thought for a moment, then she realised that that was why after she sucked off Adam’s cock, the only noticeable change was her inability to wear footwear. “Well, I guess based on your reaction you more or less did experience something like that. Lucky for you, but not lucky enough, judging from your progress. You need to ingest a whole lot more cum than that.” Alice continued.

“Why are you doing this?”

“You mean the creation of the drug? It is to aid in the development of obedient sex slaves, there is a rising demand for it in our affluent society, and we are going to meet that demand. I have to say that we are definitely close to achieving that goal. In fact, we have already begun sales!”

“Will my pubic hair ever grow back?”

Alice laughed. “Oh, that’s important to you isn’t it? No, it won’t. Sluts look like that because they don’t have the luxury of growing pubic hair. Not to mention the fact that they should look clean, and must be easy to clean. You will never grow any hair below your neck ever again.”

“The naked girls in the building..?”

“Those girls are still under training, they are gently being coaxed into reaching the final stage of their transformation. Not all of them will be sold, though. A certain number of our employees have developed a so-called attachment to them, and they could potentially be kept as pets if they are good girls.” Alice said, stopping the car and turning around, “Ah good, we’re here. By the way, your little fiasco at the station would have pushed you along the way by a great distance. Thankfully for you, I brought new clothes for you because you almost definitely would not have been able to wear your old ones. For one, I’m pretty sure that you can’t wear anything that covers your pussy directly, which of course includes all shorts. And don’t worry about your period, by the second stage, which you are by far obviously past, you would have stopped being fertile. Alright, let’s go.” Jade followed behind Alice obediently without a word as they took the lift to the third floor this time. She observed the naked women around her more carefully this time, feeling lucky to be able to wear her, albeit skimpy, clothes. Platinum blonde hair buns, completely hairless from the neck down, busty, bootilicious, long slender legs, red lipstick on pouty lips, pink nail polish—those were just a few things that they shared in common with each other and with Jade, she realised, feeling a wave of humiliation. Only a few of the naked women were actually seated at tables working. Most of the others were doing stupid things like dancing quietly in the office or serving drinks. One was lying on her side on a table near the main door of the office, one leg on the table and the other raised vertically straight. Employees would regularly walk by and casually rub the flaps of envelopes against the slit of her smooth, hairless pussy. Jade realised with a blush that they were using her pussy juice to lubricate the glue on the envelope flap.

Alice brought her to a large room that looked like a meeting room and told her to strip. Jade hesitated, the past few minutes of being clothed bringing back some semblance of pride, but Alice repeated the “request” and she found herself naked in no time at all. Humiliatingly, she automatically stood there with her arms raised and her legs spread wide. Alice seemed pleased. “Well, that is a surefire way to confirm you are at the penultimate stage. Basically, whenever you are naked and not doing anything and someone is looking at you, you will be in that position whether you like it or not. We normally call it the neutral position. Since we have time, well, let’s see how far along you’ve come. Now, kneel.” Jade had just fallen to her knees when the door opened and a young, handsome man walked in. She felt herself blushing and the man casually looked at her as though it was perfectly normal to have a naked woman kneeling in the office. “New slut?” he asked Alice, much to Jade’s despair. “Yeah. You, go say hi.” Alice said to Jade. Jade immediately dropped to all fours, her huge tits almost dragging against the floor and her butt stuck high in the air. Her legs were spread slightly. She crawled over to the young man, her boobs and ass jiggling, and licked his shoes. Jade continued for what seemed like years, then he reached behind her with a chuckle and inserted his full middle finger right into her pussy, and she stopped licking. It was mortifying when there was an audible “slup” sound when he withdrew his finger, her wetness apparent. “Definitely a stage 5?” Alice asked. “Definitely a stage 5. Probably close to 6, if I may say so.” the handsome young man said. “As I thought then, I was just doing some tests to confirm it. Ah, John, could you send Sasha up?” Alice told him, and he nodded and left.

“Sasha.. Could it be? No, it couldn’t be, she was at home, safe.” Jade thought to herself, but did not have enough time to finish the train of thought before she had to listen to Alice speaking again. “That’s, well, the usual greeting that sluts give anyone who’s higher ranked than them. Which is, of course, everyone. And yeah, you will always be wet. Your pussy must always be ready for, you know, action.” Alice laughed and continued, “Alright, lie down!” Jade immediately lay down on the large table, her legs were spread horizontal and her arms were raised vertically above her head. “Good, good. Kneel again, we missed that just now.” Jade got on her knees, spreading her legs wide, arching her back backwards slightly thrusting out her huge tits, and put her hands on her head. Alice sat down on a comfortable looking chair and placed her arm on her thigh, the palm dangling off her knee facing out. Jade immediately got up, and began rubbing her smooth pussy on it slowly, making sure that the entire slit could be felt by Alice’s palm at some point of time, up and down. Alice told her to get off, then clenched her fist, leaving the middle finger standing, as though she were showing Jade a vulgar sign. Jade began to ride her finger like a cock, as though she were in the cowgirl position facing Alice, and Alice could clearly see her huge boobs bobbing up and down in front of her.

Alice was delighted with the results. “You’re definitely in the last stage now, stage 6 we call it. You’re already in-built with all the necessary positions, of course those I asked you to demonstrate are not an exhaustive list. Not to mention that your fashion sense and body shape are all already in order.” Jade wanted to kill herself after assuming all the humiliating and degrading positions, and having acted like a worthless pet in front of the handsome young John. There was a knock on the door, and in walked Sasha. “It can’t be..” Jade thought to herself. “Yes, Jade dear. We know you tried to help her, and that was because she looked for you for help in the first place. She was brought in the very next day, and she did put up quite a fight in terms of accepting her fate, which of course sped up the whole process.” Jade stared at the equally naked and barefoot blonde woman in front of her. Sasha had always been rather flat, having had a modest B cup. Now, she was an obvious D. She used to play plenty of beach volleyball, and had tan lines around her waist and thighs and chest from the outfits she used to wear. But none of those were there anymore, she now had a crisp golden brown tan from head to toe. Sasha had always had a sexy booty, and that had not changed now. As her best friend stood there in her neutral position, she saw that Sasha was, as expected, completely hairless from the neck down and had her platinum blonde hair in a messy bun as well. On the smooth and hairless area above her womanly slit, there were the words “Property of Stuls Pharmaceutical”.

Jade was stunned and lost for words. Then, Sasha chirped, “Oh my god, Jade! You’re here too!” She rushed over toward Jade, got down on all fours, and began licking Jade’s bare pussy. It was a wondrous sensation, but the awkwardness of it all made Jade ask, “How the hell do I stop her?” Alice sniggered and said, “The same way that your greetings are stopped.” Jade reached down and, with a disgusted look, despite her previous pleasure at Sasha’s licking, inserted her finger into Sasha’s sopping wet pussy. “Your turn!” Alice said mercilessly. Jade got into the position and started licking her best friends slit. Unfortunately for her, her over-sexed best friend did not stick her finger into her pussy until Jade had brought her to a soft, stifled orgasm. Jade felt like puking as she stood up, it was the very first time she had had tasted a woman’s juice, not to mention her best friend’s. The two naked blondes stood there awkwardly. “I brought her here to show you what happens when someone completes stage 6. The behavioural changes become who they are, and their instincts change. Instead of how you feel right now, where you feel weird doing certain things and can resist, when you pass stage 6, you will feel weird if you do something else. Of course, by default you would do as you are supposed to, giving your expected greetings and the like. But, say, if I tell Sasha here to shake a man’s hand instead of lick his shoes, she will do it and feel extremely weird and awkward doing it.”

“Sasha..” Jade did not know what to say. Her best friend seemed happy though. “Hey, Jade, guess what! I don’t need your help anymore. It isn’t so bad working here.” said Sasha. It was as though nothing had changed, but of course everything had. “Sasha here is an example of a slut that has gotten rave reviews from the employees. They just love having sex with her, it has something to do with her fuckable athletic look I guess. So, at the moment, she’ll be staying here, even though she’s prime for sale. On a sidenote, those words above her slit are a symbol of passing the final stage. It looks like a tattoo, but it’s actually more of mass pigmentation. We can edit the words for the buyer if he or she wants it.” Alice was saying, and dismissed Sasha, who skipped away. She sat down on the sofa again and put out her outstretched palm. Jade went over to rub her smooth pussy against her palm. “So what do you say? If you stay here, you will be working naked during office hours. At other times, you can live your normal lives. You will get your necessary fix of cum during the weekdays, enough to last you the week, so you’ll remain at this stage forever. Unless, of course, you choose to think bad thoughts about our company again. Or you could go out, fuck as many people as possible per day, and try and prevent yourself from passing the final stage!” It seemed like the naked woman had no choice.

In a week, Jade had experienced all the indignities possible in the office. Casual fucking was the most common, where she would be asked to go into various rooms to provide sexual relief. It was humiliating though, that she was extremely spontaneous during the sex, no doubt because of the changes in her. She was always wet, just like the other naked women, and the men liked it. She even had sex with some of the other naked women, when requested. Jade still felt sick thinking of a women’s pussy juice. She had done everything, from the envelope-flap-wetter to the pussy-shoe-shiner. And the employees treated the naked girls just like worthless slaves. At the end of every day when she was allowed to put on her skimpy clothes and drive home, she would try her best to count her blessings that she was still relatively free thinking, and not past stage 6. Then one night, an idea hit her.

“Adam, please! I need you to come. It’s very important.” Jade was outside Adam Henderson’s door, begging for his help. It was the next morning, and Jade was desperate for get him to go to her workplace. As far as she was concerned, he was the best lawyer in town and he would be able to slap the Stuls with a hard enough lawsuit so that she and Sasha could be somehow saved. Adam opened the door groggily, he had spent the night drinking at home, mopping over his wife who decided to spend some time at a motel. Jade was there, looking beautiful and extremely fuckable, in her tiny crop top, a microskirt, and… barefoot. Just out of respect for Jade being a capable understudy in the past, and the fact that he was still semi-hungover and she was a busty, skimpily clad blonde, he went with her after a quick attempted freshening-up.

To say Alice was angered was an understatement. When she saw Jade, on the CCTVs, marching in purposefully beside the casually dressed man, she knew something was wrong. She hastily called upper management. Jade had the keycard, and by the time Jade had reached the third floor, a small welcome party was there to greet Adam. The pair were led through the office cubicles, were of course Adam could see the naked blondes obediently “working”, and Jade was graciously asked to wait outside the meeting room as Adam went in with the bosses. She was sure that Adam would be kicking some ass in there.

It was more than an hour before the door opened. Jade immediately knew something was wrong, there were too many smiles in there for there to be any good news for her. As she peered in and saw Adam shaking the hand of a middle-aged, balding man, she felt the familiar urge come over her. She stripped herself completely naked in front of her ex-boss, just as she saw Sasha being led towards them by another man. Even more humiliating was when she and Sasha had to greet each other, and strangely she, even though she knew that Adam and countless others were watching, let Sasha lick her to orgasm before stopping her. Of course, she did the same for Sasha as Sasha always liked her going all the way. Adam walked out, flanked by the balding man and Alice. Jade was standing in her neutral position, she willed herself to move as hard as she could, but she could not move an inch. Except when Adam was near, then both she and Sasha got on their knees, and embarrassingly, began licking her ex-boss’ shoes together. Adam let them continue, as Alice spoke. “She’s past stage 6 now, as I explained to you. That last demonstration of rebellion pushed her way past it. She can never ever wear clothes again, unless, of course, for some reason you want her to, and will always be subservient to anyone who gives her an order.”

Alice, laughing, told Adam how to stop the naked women from greeting him. Jade and Sasha stood in front of the small group in their neutral position. Jade wanted to scream at her ex-boss, beg for his help or chastise him for his betrayal, but she could not do anything but smile. Now she knew how Sasha felt, being completely unable to do anything against her own humiliation. Alice touched both women above their slits, and, looking down, Jade saw her fresh “tattoo”. “As promised, two slaves for your silence.” the balding man said, and whispered something in both women’s ears that Jade could not understand for some reason.

As the contracts were drafted and being signed to finalised the sale, the two naked women were made to serve them drinks. It just heightened the feeling of worthlessness Jade felt, being sold like objects and yet having to serve the people who were treating them as such. When they were finally done, the balding man pointed at the two women’s groins, and looking down, Jade realised that their “tattoos” had changed. Instead of “Property of Stuls Pharmaceutical”, it now read “Adam’s Slut” in slightly smaller letters. Hands were shaken, and Jade and her best friend were led to the underground carpark, completely naked.

Jade and Sasha’s life from then on went like this. They rented an apartment, using money from prostituting themselves out in the night. Their scarce belongings were kept there, nothing much other than skimpy clothes for their work in the night. They ate very little and had sex with each other in the day. With the Stuls drug, they never deviated much from their beautiful looks and sexy figures. All their earnings, aside from whatever they needed for the apartment and their meagre meals, went into Adam’s pocket. Occasionally, he would lend them to friends for events. Naturally, he had his fill of fucking them whenever he liked it. He managed to get his wife back and they were just to satisfy his extra needs, of course. Their lives revolved around that, satisfying his needs, whether it meant making him or anyone else happy. Everyone loved it, and as it appeared, so did they, based on the brazen “tattoo” above their hairless pussy. “Adam’s slut” it said, and they were indeed. No one could see that deep inside one of them resided a young lawyer who had once made the big mistake of not minding her own business.