The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lessons

by Pan

“You want me to what?”

“How is this so hard to understand? Steve doesn’t understand sex, and I need you to help me explain it to him.”

“You want me to have sex with Steve?”

“No! I don’t know how you’re not getting this, Katie. I don’t want you to have sex with Steve, I want you to help me explain to him how it works.”

“But…”

“Look, it’s simple. Steve will sit and watch, and I’ll talk him through the process.”

“Um…”

“You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do, and I promise Steve won’t make it weird. Will you, Steve?”

“Nope.”

“See! It’s simple. Steve, sit down. Katie, come stand next to me.”

“Okay…”

“Great. Okay. Now, Steve—do you understand kissing?”

“Not really, no.”

“Katie, close your eyes. I’m going to kiss you.”

“What?? But…I’m your sister!”

“Jesus Christ Katie, I’m not going to enjoy it. This is just to show Steve how it works.”

“Yeah, but…still…”

“This is just for teaching purposes, okay?”

“I don’t…”

“Katie, if you’re not going to be helpful, just go. Just go, and Steve will never understand the birds and the bees. He’ll accidentally knock some girl up, and you’ll be responsible. Is that what you want?”

“No…”

“Then close your eyes.”

“…”

“…”

“…fine.”

“Great.”

“But I don’t…mmph!”

“Does that make more sense now, Steve?”

“Yup.”

“Great. Katie, keep your eyes closed, but open your mouth a bit. Steve, this is called french kissing, or frenching.”

“What?? I never…mmmph! Mmmrrr! What are you…—”

“Katie, stay still or Steve isn’t going to get it.”

“But I don’t…mmmph!”

“Katie, last warning. If you keep wriggling like that, it’s never going to make sense.”

“Ugh…fine!”

“Okay Steve. Now watch me carefully. You want to wrap your arms right around them, and…”

“Oh! Yeah, okay. I think I’m starting to get it. Man, you really get your tongue in there, don’t you?”

“Well, you can. Some girls like it, some girls don’t. What did you think, Katie?”

“…”

“What was that? I didn’t quite catch you.”

“I liked it.”

“A little bit louder?”

“I liked it! I liked it a lot.”

“Cool. Okay, is this all starting to make sense, Steve?”

“I think so. Can I ask a question?”

“Anything.”

“What’s second base?”

“Katie, close your eyes again. Good girl. This time, Steve, I want you to watch my hands.”

“Oh! Okay, so you just…oh right, up the shirt. Yup, okay, this is making a whole lot of sense.”

“Great job, Katie.”

“Mmmm.”

“What was that?”

“I mean, uh, thanks. Sorry. That was…”

“What?”

“That was, uh…really good.”

“Oh, thanks. Don’t get too into it though. Remember, this is just for demonstrative purposes.”

“Of course.”

“Now, the thing is, not everyone is as busty as Katie here. If you’re dealing with someone a little on the flat side, you want to grab their ass a lot more. Katie, turn around for me?”

“Your ass is really nice, Katie.”

“Uh…thanks, Steve.”

“Come on Steve, don’t make it weird. She’s doing this as a favor, after all.”

“Sorry Katie.”

“Now, the trick to grabbing someone’s ass is to really make them feel wanted. Katie, can you just your ass out a bit? Yes, just like that. Perfect. Steve, how could you make someone feel wanted?”

“Um…be gentle?”

“Dude, you really do need these lessons. No, it’s exactly the opposite—you want to be really rough. Really cup those buns.”

“Oh!”

“See how she reacted? Grasp them firm and tight, and don’t be afraid to…”

—SMACK—

“Oh!!”

“Great. Now, not all girls like it this rough, but you’ll find most do. Katie does, don’t you sis?”

“Um…”

“Come on Kate, be honest. Steve can’t learn anything unless you’re honest. Do you like it rough?”

“…yes.”

“Great. Was that so hard? Okay, now strip off for us.”

“What!?”

“How do you expect Steve to learn anything if he can’t see what we’re talking about? Come on, chop chop. Don’t be weird about it.”

“Sorry.”

“That’s okay. If we have time later, I’ll show Steve how to take off a bra, but for now I’ll just get you to do it.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah, my sister is pretty cute. That flush on her neck and chest means that she’s turned on, aren’t you?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Great. That’ll make this next part much easier. Spread your legs.”

“But…”

“Ssshh. There we go, perfect. Now, Steve, not every girl will have a lovely thatch of hair like Katie here. Some girls will be shaved, some girls like the feeling of a finger brushing over their pubes…”

“Oh! Ohhh…”

“See? Now, her lips are nice and thick—see how they’ve opened up, a bit like a flower? That means that she’s totally ready for penetration.”

“Um…”

“Sorry Steve, let me know if I’m going too fast.”

“A bit, yeah.”

“Okay, let me show you. Here, give me your hand—can you feel how wet she is?”

“Ohhhhhh!”

“Yeah, I can feel it.”

“That means that I probably wouldn’t need any lubrication. Katie’s pretty lucky though, not everyone gets that wet. Sometimes, you’ll need a bit of saliva to make sure everything works okay, and that’s where blowjobs come in.”

“Oh. But I thought…”

“Yeah, okay, fair enough. Sometimes they’re just for fun. Here, let me show you; Katie, open your mouth?”

“Oh my god, no!”

“What?”

“Steve, you can’t honestly expect me to…”

“Jesus, Katie, this isn’t for me. You’re my sister!”

“Yeah, but…”

“This is so that Steve can get an idea of what I’m talking about.”

“I mean, sure, but…”

“No buts, Katie. I don’t want you to suck my cock, I just want to show Steve what it looks like to get your cock sucked.”

“Oh. But wouldn’t that be…”

“Come on, sis. Get your mind out of the gutter. This is purely educational, okay?”

“…”

“…”

“…okay.”

“Great. Now be a good girl and open your mouth. See how hard I am, Steve?”

“I sure do.”

“That also makes it easier when you penetrate a girl, but when you’re hard, basically everything feels better. Okay Katie, are you ready?”

“Steve, I’m not sure if…mmmph!”

“That’s it. Perfect.”

“So you just sort of slide in and out?”

“Well, you can, but it’s generally better when the girl does a bit more of the work. Katie, can you run your tongue around my head a bit?”

“Mmm…”

“Good stuff. Oh hey—see how her nipples are getting hard?”

“Oh! What does that mean?”

“Well, as a rule, it means she’s getting turned on, but in this case, I’m pretty sure it means she enjoys giving head. Is that right, sis?”

“Mmmm…”

“Yeah, I thought so. Some girls really like it, some girls don’t.”

“Is it good?”

“Oh yeah. Better than I expected, actually. Katie must have done this before.”

“Ha!”

“What?”

“Dude, your sister’s a slut.”

“Steve! Come on, dude, don’t be a dick. She’s doing this to help you, after all.”

“Sorry.”

“That’s okay. Just be cool, okay?”

“Yeah, that was out of line. Um…”

“What’s up?”

“I’ve got another question.”

“Go for it.”

“When I said she was a slut, she didn’t get annoyed. She sort of…”

“Oh! Yeah, I think I know what you’re talking about. Have you heard of dirty talk?”

“I don’t think so.”

“How do I explain it…basically, some girls get off on being called names.”

“For real?”

“Yeah, really. I don’t know why, but the dirtier you are, the more they like it. Katie, do you like dirty talk?”

“I mean, I…”

“Hey hey hey! Don’t stop. I want to show Steve what it looks like to cum in someone’s mouth.”

“Sorry.”

“That’s okay. Just grunt once for yes and twice for no. Do you like dirty talk?”

“Mmmm.”

“Can I try some?”

“Steve, don’t make this weird. I don’t want you talking dirty to my sister. I’ll do some examples though, okay?”

“Thanks man.”

“Okay, stuff like this: you like that, don’t you?”

“Mmmm.”

“You dirty slut. You like feeling your mouth wrapped around my cock, my hardness slipping in and out. You like knowing that you’re just a filthy whore, sucking your own brother off, getting off on being used like the fuckhole you are…”

“Dude, what’s she doing with her hand?”

“Oh, good eye. See, girls can get off, just like guys. By the looks of it, she’s so turned on by my cock in her mouth and the stuff I was saying, she’s about to cum.”

“Wicked!”

“Yeah, it’s pretty cool to watch. Katie, don’t cum until I do, okay? I don’t want you getting distracted.”

“Mmmm.”

“Okay, now where was I…your tongue feels so good, tasting my sweat, getting me all ready to cum in your slut mouth. You ready to swallow down your own brother’s seed?”

“Mmmmm.”

“Not all girls swallow, Steve, but I think Katie will. Because you’re a total whore, aren’t you? Getting off with your brother’s cock in your mouth, getting off in front of another guy. You’re just begging to swallow down my cum, begging to…oh! I think I’m going to cum…”

“Mmmmm! Mmmph, mmmph, mmmph.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…wow. That was awesome.”

“Thanks, Steve. Katie, you okay?”

“Mmmm…”

“Katie, you can take my cock out of your mouth.”

“Mmmm…”

“Awww, don’t look so disappointed. I’m still going to show Steve how sex works.”

“Okay…”

“See how spacey she is, Steve? Some girls get like that after they cum. Sometimes after an orgasm, they’ll be super sensitive, but sometimes they can cum again and again and again.”

“Are you sure…”

“Ssssh, it’s okay. Okay, while I’m getting hard again, let me show you how sensitive a girl’s nipples can be.”

“Oh!”

“Oh great. Katie’s look like they’re pretty sensitive. Don’t be afraid to be rough though—you can pull and tug on these all day, you’re not going to break them.”

“This is fantastic.”

“I’m glad you’re having a good time, but I hope you’re learning something.”

“For sure! Do you mind if I take some photos for reference?”

“Of course not. Katie, you okay with that?”

“What? I don’t think I want…I mean…what if someone sees them?”

“They’ll understand that they’re just for reference. Once they see it’s your brother sucking on your nipples…after all, who’s going to think that we’re having sex for fun?”

“Oh. Well then…sure, I guess.”

“Great. Smile!”

“Ohhhhhhh…”

“Man, she really likes having her nipples sucked.”

“Yeah a lot of girls do. But your best bet is always to ask them what they’re into!”

“Got it.”

“Okay, it looks like I’m ready. Katie, are you still wet?”

“Mmmmm…”

“Great.”

“But…hang on…”

“Seriously, Katie? How many times do we have to go through this? It’s not weird, it’s just to show Steve how everything works.”

“No, not that.”

“Then what?”

“It’s just…do you have a condom?”

“Ah crap, I don’t. Tell you what, we’ll be be the don’t example. Steve, make sure you don’t do it like this, okay? Always use a condom. Cool?”

“Cool.”

“Yeah, but…”

“Katie, get on your hands and knees. Steve, this is called ‘doggy-style’, okay?”

“Got it.”

“Shouldn’t we…oh!

“Now, since we’re doing the don’t—at least your first time with a partner, you want to go slow and gentle. I generally let them go on top and lower themselves down—don’t just stick it in like that, okay?”

“But she seemed to like it?”

“I diiiiiid.”

“Yeah, but it looks like my sister is the exception. She likes it really rough, don’tcha sis?”

“I doooooo…”

“Handy little tip—if they’re into rough sex, grab their hair at the base and pull their head back.”

“OH!”

—SMACK—

“And all the stuff I taught you earlier—nipples, spanking…it all applies here as well.”

“Oh my god oh my god oh my god.”

“Now, some girls can only cum through clitoral stimulation, so if you think that’s the kind of girl you’re with…”

“Oh my GOD!”

“…then just lean forward and rub their clit while you fuck them. Any questions?”

“Holy FUCK.”

“Just one—what’s the best way to finish?”

“Well, since I already came, I can go for as long as I need to. I generally try to time my orgasm around theirs—Katie, let me know when you’re going to cum again, okay?”

“Okay! Okay okay okay okay…”

“Ah yeah, some girls are a bit more vocal than others.”

“…okay okay okay okay okay.”

“Here. Steve, get your cock out.”

“Oh, but I thought…”

“Don’t worry. This isn’t a sexual thing, it’s just to shut her up.”

“Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah let me suck your cock. I want to suck your cock I want to suck your coooocccckkk…mmmph!”

“There we go. Okay sis, I want you to grunt twice when you’re going to cum.”

“Mmmmmm…mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm!”

“Wow, she really doesn’t shut up, does she?”

“Just cum in her mouth. That’ll help.”

“Sure thing!”

“Now, since she’s not going to be much help, let me show you some other signs that someone is going to cum. See how she’s staring at you?”

“Yeah…it’s a bit intense, if I’m being honest.”

“When she’s cumming, or when she’s about to cum, her eyes will probably roll back and her eyelids will flutter.”

“Oh, neat.”

“There’s some other stuff as well—here, put your hand on her butt.”

“Mmmm…”

“Hurry up and cum in her mouth, will you?”

“I’m trying.”

“So normally when someone cums, they tense up all over, and then it all sort of releases at once.”

“Oh! She’s starting to tense.”

“Great! Okay, hurry up and cum in her mouth.”

“Mmm…mmm mmm mmm mmm!”

“I’m going to try to cum at the same time.”

“I think I’m cumming…”

“Great. Katie, are you ready?”

“Mmmm! Mmmm!”

“Okay, great. I’m going to cum inside you, you slutty piece of ass. I’m going to blast your cunt with my cum, fill you up and then pull out and watch it slowly drip out of you. I’m going to…I’m going to…ungh!”

“Oh!

“MMMMMMmmm…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…and that’s how sex works. Any questions?”

“I don’t think so…”

“Katie, you okay?”

“I’m soo gooood…”

“Oh, Steve…”

“Yeah?”

“I should probably warn you; it’s not normally this good.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. Turns out my sister is a particularly hot piece of ass.”

—SMACK—

“Hey!”

“Haha, sorry sis. Couldn’t resist.”

“Thanks so much, guys.”

“No worries, dude. Seriously—any time you have questions, come around. We’ll be happy to give you a demonstration, won’t we sis?”

“Yessssss…”